The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up, Chapter 10;

Christine walked for a good part of the day, trying to avoid all the main roads but still head further north. Around four or five she began to get quite hungry, and started thinking about going into a store. Cash was one thing she did not have much of, but atleast she remembered to grab her purse which contained her debit card, and credit cards. Christine knew it was a risk using her cards, but honestly she couldn’t think of any reason why there would be anyone actively looking for her, or chasing her. After watching a gas station for a short time to decide if it would be safe to go in, Christine decided to chance it, after all it was hard to think when you were hungry. Walking in, first thing she noticed was the cashier looking her over, watching Christine as she crossed the store picking out a few things that she liked. Finally satisfied with her choices Christine went to the counter and waited to be rung up. As she stood there the cashier asked her if she would be interested in a free sample of the new Lavish pantyhose “Bliss”. Thanking her, but turning down the offer, the cashier tried a bit harder. “You really should try it, I put mine on a few days ago, and haven’t taken them off yet.” she said, with a strange smile on her face. Looking down after turning her down again, Christine realized what was going on, she knew Christine wasn’t using, just by looking at Christine in her jeans and sneakers you could tell. Done ringing up her purchase the cashier told her the total, and as Christine swiped her card to pay she didn’t see the cashier start walking around the counter to get closer to her. Putting her card back in her purse Christine reached for her bag, but found it wasn’t there. Turning around she found she was cornered against the counter by the cashier who grabbed ahold of her arm and put Christine’s hand on her leg. Almost instantly Christine shuttered as it felt like an electric shock going through her system. Taking Christine’s other hand and setting it gently on her other leg, Christine just stood there gently rubbing the other girls legs, as the cashier started undoing Christines pants button, and zipper. Slowly and eroticly the cashier pulled Christine’s pants and panties down, so she could rub her legs against Christine’s. Whispering into Christine’s ear “Need” she pulled up her skirt, and before Christine could have reacted if she wasn’t already in a daze, she rammed her new member up into Christine’s sex.

“Oh” was the only word Christine could get out of her mouth as her legs spread more for the cashier to drive it in deeper. Harder and harder the cashier drove it into Christine, and Christine could only stand there moaning in extacy. Quickly coming to a climax Christine’s eyes rolled up into the back of her head and she screamed out as she felt the cashier finish as well pumping her load into her. Pulling back, the cashier stood there smiling, and Christine watched in horror as her member slowly retracted back into her pantyhose. Scared shitless, and completely confused Christine pulled up her pants and grabbed her stuff off the counter as she ran for the door. Looking back as she crossed the parking lot, she saw the cashier standing in the doorway smiling. Lifting an arm to wave she said “See you soon!” Turning back around the way she was running, Christine picked up the pace even more to get away.

After running for what seemed like an eternity, Christine felt like her lungs were going to explode, and something felt very wrong. Finding a secluded shade tree, Christine stopped running and set down her purchases. Standing there trying to catch her breath, she couldn’t figure out what was going on with herself. It was almost a want, no, more like a need to find a release. The more she thought about it, the more it seemed her sex throbbed with a need that she had to take care of. Quickly undoing her pants, she pulled them down along with her panties, and stood there staring at her sex in terror. Where her sex used to be, there was what looked like suntan pantyhose leading into her sex, and surrounding it. There also looked like short, and small tendricles that had attached themselves a little further down onto her legs. Cautiously Christine reached down and touched it, causing it to ripple and the ripple continued all the way up and into her sex. Moaning from the pleasure she felt Christine let her hand wander, and let her fingers work their way up into her sex. Slowly at first she worked herself into a frenzy where she lost control and went at it with reckless abandon. Climaxing harder than before she screamed out in extacy. Realizing what she did she quickly covered her mouth and worked herself until she finally came back down.

Panting heavily, trying to compose herself, Christine pulled her fingers out of her sex, and felt a new wave of panic kick in when she noticed that she had managed to spread the pantyhose type material that came out of her further down onto her legs, and a few of the tendricles seemed to be working their way up towards her waist as well. Trying to understand what was happening to her, she stood there wondering what to do. Then she took her hands and gently tried to pull on one of the tendricles off her skin, but found it was firmly attached. Pulling harder, she could feel pain, like somehow it had rooted to her skin, and she thought back to the lab when she had examined samples of the pantyhose. Realization of the parasites hold on her didn’t make the situation any easier to accept, and as she tried to come up with an idea to remove it her hands started carressing the material more and more. Feeling her arrousal starting to rise again Christines fingers worked their way back into her sex, and her mind drifted away from trying to remove it. More and more her thoughts changed to her need for a release, and soon she was at it with reckless abandon again, climaxing over and over again, each time harder and harder than the last.

When the need finally was finally filled Christine lay back in the grass and remained still as she caught her breath. Smiling from a gratification she had never felt before she remained laying there for a while and slowly her thoughts started to clear. Sitting up Christine looked around confused, and then as all the memories of everything that had taken place returned to her she glanced down at her sex, and the full realization of what she had done hit her. Gone was her beautiful sexy hips, waist, and thighs. In her lustful acts of self pleasure she had managed to spead the pantyhose from her sex down to her knees and all the way up her waist. She could almost feel it throbbing inside her sex and ass, trying to encourage her to continue in her acts of, no her new need for sex. Cussing at herself for her carelessness, Christing dug through her bag and pulled out her journal to catch it up with everything that had happened. Once finished Christine then carefully examined how far the pantyhose had actually spread, and tried to figure out how much longer she may have before she completely lost control to it.

Soon after dusk started to roll in, Christine had studied her notes, and calculations to the point she was getting a headache. She was no closer to understanding any of it, and she was feeling a horrible, almost uncontrolable need to release again. Examining her legs and body again she noticed it had not spread any further in the hours she had been sitting there, and it hit her. It only spread when she gave in to its desires, and it responded to her sexual activities. Jumping up excited, she pulled her panties and pants up and shuttered when the slightest touch brought her arrousal to the edge of loosing control. Christine wanted nothing more than to satisfy that need and climax again and again. Quickly pulling her pants and panties back down again, she stripped them off, and slipped her shoes back on. Deciding to make the trip that way Christine gathered the rest of her stuff and started heading north again, praying to herself as she walked that it waasn’t already too late.

Christine walked through the night, and when she reached the Canadian border she noticed that everyone at the checkpoint was wearing pantyhose. Not sure how to proceed, Christine decided to take a chance and pulled up her socks as high as she could. Looking down, she believed she could pass as one of them, because her socks barely covered the pantyhose that had spread down to her knees. Trying to walk that way was extremely difficult, because even her socks touching the hose sent pulses of excitement to her sex, and Christine found that she was growing weaker trying to fight the need. It was either that, or the hose was getting stronger, Christine wasn’t sure which it was. Crossing the bridge, Christine was quite nervous, and passing others that were also under its control she was sure she was going to give in.

Once over the bridge, Christine felt more control returning and she continued on to the address she had written down. Walking up the the building Christine started getting quite nervous again, wondering if they would turn her away, help her, or just use her as a test subject. Almost turning around Christine noticed that the front door was open. Cautiously approaching, she realized that the house was silent. She could see no movement, and it looked abandoned. Walking through the door, Christine found the place was in shambles. Papers everywhere, chairs turned over, and worst of all there was no one there at all. Cautiously Christine continued searching the place, and found it was in fact empty, there was no one left there.

Several hours later, Christine had locked up the building, and started sorting out all the papers, files, and tried to find any data she could on the pc’s there. Completely exhausted, rubbing her eyes she decided to take a short nap. It had been over 24 hours since she had rested, and she needed to sleep. Laying down on the couch in the main lab, she closed her eye’s and instantly fell asleep. As Christine slept she had dreams of walking through the streets a warm climate, wearing nothing but a swimsuit, her beautiful pantyhosed legs glissening in the sun, and her hose pulsing bliss through her body. Then her dreams shifted to images of being in a room with others, sharing the glory of their bliss, Christine stroked her new found member before sharing it with another person in her dream, as someone else used their member to pleasure Christine from the other direction. Moaning in her sleep, Christine smiled and one hand wandered to her sex while her other hand gently stroked the member that started to form from the pantyhose that pulsed with life on her skin.

Snapping out of her slumber Christine gasped as she climaxed in her sex, and shot a load of brownish goo across the room from the member she was stroking. Still franticly working her sex, and member, Christine climaxed again and again, before finally gaining enough control to stop. Shaking Christine cursed at herself, and looked down at the member slowly retracting into the hose, and cursing even louder when she saw that she had spread the pantyhose all the way down her legs, and over her feet. She was now completely completely encased from the waist down, and she knew it was only a matter of a short time before it completely claimed her as its own and she would be helpless to fight it.

Getting up Christine moaned every step, and every movement was pure torture. All she wanted to do was surrender, it felt so good, and every step made it pulse more with life, making it harder and harder to resist her need. Finally making it to the lab table she began sorting through the papers again, and as she read she remembered the samples of the pantyhose secretions she had managed to get. Turning around to get her bag, she took one step and felt a pulse creating a need in her like she had never felt before. Slowly her member started rising again, and Christine started to reach for it. She tried to stop herself but it was so difficult. Her member was stiff as a rock, and her sex was demanding attention. Screaming out in exasperation Christine took a few more steps, and reached for her bag. She knew it was trying to stop her, she knew if she gave in, it was over, she knew that it would feel so good if she did it, she knew that after everything she had been through that she couldn’t fail, she knew... oh god, she knew it felt so good. Again and again Christine gave herself to the hose, nothing else mattered, she needed its bliss, nothing else mattered. Stroking her member, fingering her sex, hour after hour, again and again. More and more of the brown goo shot from her member, and Christine was in such a state of bliss she didn’t care.