The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Growing up,

My name is Jessica, and I am 16 years old getting ready to turn 17. I always promised myself I would start a diary, but never got around to it. I guess it is never to late to start. For as long as I can remember my parents have pushed the dressing up, looking proper, and acting like a woman. When I was young it consisted of dresses with socks, or wool tights that iched so bad I couldn’t wait to get them off. On these occations I would always look at my mother who would be wearing a dress with pantyhose. Oh, how I envied her. I found myself asking her if I could wear it too, she would smile and with a blissful look she would tell me that the time would come, but just enjoy my time until then. Confused I never understood what she meant, but I really wanted to know what it felt like when you wore it. So I would find reasons to brush against her legs, or accidently rub up against her, and the feeling was amazing, like touching silk, soft, and almost electric. All this continued until my 16th birthday, and that was the day my mother informed me that she felt I was old enough to wear my first pair of pantyhose.

The rest of the week was a blur to me, for some reason I was so excited and just couldn’t wait for her to give me my first pair. Saturday night she came into my room and put a package next to my clothes that I set out for church, and sat down on the bed next to me. Watching her cross her hosed legs a shiver ran down my spine of anticipation. Speaking up my mother told me that there was a few rules I needed to follow before I put my first pair on.

Rule number 1 she started with, is to never wear your pantyhose without panties. No matter how strong the urge is, never do it. Rule number 2, never wear your pantyhose to sleep and continue to wear it the next day. Make sure you are selective about when and how long you wear it. It is hard enough to maintain control over it without giving it the opportunity to take more. Rule number 3, try to limit the amount of time you spend rubbing your legs together. It is not very grown up, and really makes it hard to follow the other rules. Just remember this is something that a woman is supposed to do, and once you do it, it is more of a commitment to it. Once you start how much control you maintain depends on you, and how well you follow the rules.

Staring at my mother I had to ask, “You wear it all the time, how well do you follow the rules?” Lifting her skirt my mother showed me she was wearing no panties. My mouth dropped open, and she smiled. “I stopped following the rules a long time ago. Most women don’t stick to the rules, but as a child it is important that you do. You see it is a lifetime commitment you are about to make, and I really don’t think you want to need it everyday for the rest of your life so soon. This way, you get to experience its wonders, and all the pleasures it has to offer until you are ready to completely give yourself to it. As of tomorrow your life will be changed and you will wear it for the rest of your life. Just try and control how far it goes.” Leaning down, my mom kissed my forehead smiled and said goodnight. Then with a swish of her pantyhosed legs as she uncrossed them she got up and left the room.

I was at a loss, all that time I wanted to be an adult soooo bad, wanted to dress up in pantyhose like a woman, and finally know what it felt like. Now as I lay there in my bed looking over at the package of pantyhose my mother had set down I wasn’t so sure. Don’t get me wrong, I still wanted to know what it felt like, and after what my mother had said I wanted to know more than ever, but the nagging voice in the back of my head told me DON’T DO IT! As I lay there waiting for sleep to come I decided I wanted to know what it felt like, no, I needed to know. I would follow the rules to the letter, and I would be fine. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Sunday morning! I jumped up out of the bed even before the alarm went off. Took a shower and headed to my room to finally become a woman. I pulled up my panties and tore open the package the pantyhose was in. Slowly like I had seen mother do so many times before I pulled the pantyhose up my legs and let the waistband fall into place. Suddenly it was like my legs were being massaged, like a million fingers working every bit of my legs at one time. Feeling light headed I fell back onto the bed and looked down at my legs shimmering in the light. Then I realized I wasn’t moving my legs, the hose was moving on its own, slowly working its way up and down my legs pulling itself snug against them and firmly securing itself to my skin. Gasping for breath, I couldn’t move. The sensations grew stronger and stronger working their way towards my sex until finally they eased off and the hose stopped moving. Calming myself down, I sat up and crossed my legs like I had seen my mother do when she would sit. Instantly an almost electric feeling shot through my body and I almost fell back again. Slowly gaining control again I looked down at my hosed legs and rubbed one foot against the other with the same effect. Not sure what to think, I sat there gazing at my legs in awe and wonder, but also in fear of what I had done. I understood now, it was intoxicating, and I didn’t want it to stop. I wanted more! That thought scared me even more, and I decided it would be best if I took them off.

I went to stand, and realized my mother was standing in the doorway smiling at me. Looking her over I could see she was already wearing her pantyhose under her robe, which made me wonder if she slept in them as well. Standing up I explained to my mother that I didn’t think I wanted to continue wearing the hose. Frowning she asked me why, and I explained what it had done, and what it felt like. I also explained to her that I really like the feeling and that scared me to the point I didn’t think it would be wise to continue wearing it. Frowning my mother came through the doorway, and I could see a different dimeaner in her actions. She wrapped her arms across her stomach area after she closed the door and with an almost painful look on her face she explained that she didn’t think I should take it off. She went on to say that maybe I should just wear it for the day and then make my choice. Unsure of what to make of the entire situation, and not wanting to see my mother upset I agreed to her terms and told her I would wear the hose for the day. Suddenly my mother seemed to liven back up, a smile crossed her face, and she almost seemed to coo as she uncrossed her arms and ran a hand up her leg. As this happened I also felt a tingle of pleasure work its way from my feet up through to my waist.

Getting ready for church was tough, it seemed that everything that touched my legs would tingle and send shivers down my spine. Once finished I ate breakfast and we left for church. Feeling very adult, and quite proud of my legs I began to forget about the episode from the morning and just spend the entire time taking in all the wonderful new sensations, feelings, and tingling that I was feeling stronger and stronger. After church mom decided to take me out to lunch, and after that we went to the mall where we watched a movie, and went shopping. Every store we went into she made a point of taking me to the pantyhose section and pointing out the brand I had on, along with all the other colors I could get wanting to know if I wanted to get more. Completely lost in a daze I found myself getting excited about it, and it felt like my pantyhose was rewarding me for so much interest encouraging me to get more. After a few stores A blissful look started forming over both of our faces and I started agreeing with her about buying more pantyhose for me. However she added as she started putting a few pairs in the cart, I don’t want to hear anymore talk about not wearing it anymore if I buy them for you.

Then it hit me, wait a minute, this was all a trick. The lunch trip, the movie, the shopping, it was all to keep me in the pantyhose longer, and to make me continue to want it more and more. Shaking my head I looked at mom and said no, I didn’t think she should buy me more pantyhose, and I did not want to wear it again. The smile disappeared from my mothers face, and was replaced with a scowl. “Well fine then, I guess we don’t need any of these, just remember you are the one that made this choice when you need more and don’t have them!” and she took the packages with the exception of one and put them back on the shelf. We then paid for our stuff and headed home.

All the way home we rode in silence. I didn’t know what to say to her to make her understand how I felt, and as I looked down at my beautiful pantyhosed legs I couldn’t even put into words what I needed to say. Once we got home I raced upstairs to remove my church clothes and get the pantyhose off. Mom went off to her room where I swear I could hear her moaning and talking to herself. Pulling off my dress, I sat down on the bed to start removing my hose but strangely enough I really didn’t want to. I just sat there looking at my legs watching the light glisten off of them for I don’t even know how long. Finally I shook my head and started taking them off. It is amazing how just a few hours can change the way you see things, I sat there for a few minutes looking at my legs without pantyhose on them and the thought of how much better they looked with hose hit me. I almost put them back on, but fear of what I was becoming stopped me. I threw on a pair of socks, along with my sweats and spent the rest of the day watching tv, and laying around.

Dinner time rolled around and mom called me to eat. We sat in silence as we ate, but I kept hearing a swishing type noise from under the table. Glancing down I watched my moms hosed feet slowly gliding over each other. Feeling an unknown sense of need I quickly looked back up at the table and heard a soft moan from my mother. Looking over at her she had a look of bliss and a distance in her stare. Fighting off a strange feeling of need that I couldn’t understand I asked mom if she was ok. Still smiling she told me she was fine, and said she was sorry for snapping at me the way she had. Taking that as a sign that things were going to be ok I told her about a movie that was playing on tv and asked if she wanted to watch it with me. Still smiling she said sure, and we picked up our plates and headed to the living room.

Finished eating we took out plates back to the kitchen during a commercial and we both curled up on the couch to finish the movie. After a few minutes I felt my mothers feet working their way across the couch and rubbing up against mine. Smiling she said she was sorry but she needed to stretch out. Not seeing a problem with it I told her it was fine and she continued to let her hosed legs come into contact with mine. After a while I started dazing out and lost track of the movie as my mothers feet found their way to the bottom of my sweats and pushed them up enough to place her feet firmly on my legs. As the movie ended we continued to sit there as ripples of pleasure from her feet worked their way up my legs and had me daydreaming of the wonderful feeling I had when I wore mine earlier. Slowly almost like a drugged out stupor I told my mom I needed to get some sleep. Smiling she said ok, and as I went to my room I had all I could do not to run to get to my pantyhose faster. Closing the door, I sat on the bed pulling off my sweats with a need like I had never felt before Sitting there half naked in just a shirt and panties I held the hose out in front of me trying to take it all in, and remember the rules my mother had given me. Was it always leave your panties on when you wear it, or was I supposed to take them off because it didn’t look right that way? Was I supposed to not wear it at night, or was it ok because it always felt better when you wore it longer? Finally a smile appeared on my face as I watched the light glimmer off the fabric and I put the pantyhose down as I pulled off my panties.

I went back to the living room wearing my pantyhose with a pair of shorts after I finally got control of myself. Putting it on without my panties proved to be quite an exciting experience. I sat back down on the couch with my mom, and she smiled telling me I was a good girl. We stayed up till late talking about everything, and nothing at the same time rubbing each others legs and touching our legs together. Finally we decided it was bed time, and as I fell onto the bed I fell asleep.

Waking the next morning I rolled over and as my legs sissored across each other the sensations were electrifing. Moaning in pleasure, I had all I could do to get out of bed. Feeling soooo good I decided that I would leave on my hose for school. Dressing in a pair of pants and flats I headed to the kitchen for breakfast. Smiling mom asked how I slept with a devious smile on her face, smiling back I explained that I had slept great, and felt completely energized. And so it went on from there, the day was amazing and I was in a state of bliss all day that no one could break me of. However, when I got home from school the realization of everything, and how far down the rabbit hole I had fallen hit me. I decided to shower, no big deal right? My pantyhose didn’t want to be taken off, and my legs did not want to be out of it! I sat there on the bed wanting, no needing so badly!! I rushed to the shower, and cleaned myself up. Afterwards no matter what I decided to wear it felt rough, and scratchy. Everything felt wrong, I knew the pantyhose would make everything better, but I didn’t want to give back in and put it back on.. So for quite a while I sat there alone in my room, naked, staring at the pantyhose laying on my floor.

Today makes day three I have made it without putting pantyhose back on my legs. I know it sounds crazy, and wow three whole days, but then you must not have ever worn it before or tried to stop. I think I am at a threshold, I think I am starting to get control. The first day was the worst, but it has been getting easier. I still have not moved them from the floor in my room, I guess I am too afraid of what will happen if I touch them. Mom isnt making it any easier, she keeps trying to find ways to touch my legs with hers but so far I have avoided that. If you have never tried pantyhose DON’T DO IT, it is a trap, and if you have, FIGHT IT, DON’T LET IT TAKE YOU.

Forgive the last paragraph, I don’t know why I left it in there. Everything is fine, it must have been some stupid ramble. Pantyhose is amazing! Everyone needs to try it, the feelings it gives you are truly amazing. Honestly the world would be a much better place if everyone wore it. This is the end of this story. As I sit here rubbing my hosed feet together, I can’t quite figure out why I started to write it in the first place. Oh well, since it is already written I felt the need to finish it. I am pantyhose, and I will obey!