The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gretel: A Mother and Daughter Story

A bit about me and my writing style/preferences: I am a Christian, and very passionate about my faith. However, I have this hypnosis/mind control fetish, and so I write stories like this to ‘exorcise my demons’ in a way that allows me to be creative as well. For me, the erotic part is the hypnosis, so I’ll be spending a lot of time on that. I’m not as into graphic depictions of sex or synonyms for genitalia that being with the letter ‘c,’ although sex may factor in. Essentially, if I’ve done what I’ve set out to do, you, dear reader, will be fully aroused by the description of the person going under and won’t even need the graphic sex!

So this story is yet another take on Hansel and Gretel. One of my earliest formative experiences with my fetish was going to see a play of Hansel and Gretel in which the witch actually hypnotized Gretel to do her bidding and Hansel had to find a way to break the spell. This kind of started out along those lines, but as stories tend to do, this one went in a somewhat different direction.

This is almost the last of my rambling, I promise: I can keep going with this story, so if you guys are interested and want more, send an email to .

If anyone wants the part that happens before this, I’ll write it and add it later, but I figured you guys would rather I skip to the part where people get hypnotized. So, here’s the gist of it: Gretel and Hansel are the children of a noble family. Gretel is 18, Hansel is 6 (he will quite obviously not be the subject of anything prurient). Gretel is sneaking out one morning, going barefoot so that she can be sneaky. Hansel sees her and decides to follow her. They’re in the woods when they’re pursued by some of their father’s enemies. When all seems lost, a kind old woman shows up and offers to hide them in her cottage. They follow her to her home, where she feeds them and gives them shelter for the night. Which brings us to…

The kind old woman sat in an old wooden rocking chair next to the kitchen table, gently rocking back and forth. It looked to Gretel as though she were knitting. The old woman sat near a small fireplace, laid in the wall, and the fire illuminated the dark room with a soothing orange glow. Suddenly, the woman looked up from her knitting and at Gretel. “How is your brother?” she asked, her sweet old voice filled with concern.

“He’s sound asleep,” Gretel replied, and she could hear the relief in her own voice. Earlier, she had been so afraid for her and her brother’s lives that it almost felt unreal to be in this safe place with this kind old woman. What if this was a dream? What if she had fainted while being pursued, and at any moment, she would awaken, still in danger? She imagined Hansel screaming for her to wake up, tugging desperately at her arm with his little hands as the hunters drew ever nearer. She pinched herself and shook her head, trying to clear the though from her mind.

“You look so tired, dear, so tired and so worried,” the old woman said with pity in her voice. “But you’re safe here, I promise.”

“Thank you,” Gretel said with a smile. Suddenly, she couldn’t hold her emotions any longer. All that she had felt that day and held back trying to be strong for Hansel, came bursting forth, and tears poured from the poor girl’s eyes as she began to sob into her hands. Swiftly and silently, the old woman swept across the room and put a comforting arm around Gretel’s shoulders. She began to stroke Gretel’s hair and whisper soothingly into her ear, and soon Gretel’s tears had stopped and her sobs began occasional sniffles.

The old woman took Gretel by the hand and gently led her to the rocking chair. “Sit, dear,” she said softly.

“Oh, I couldn’t take your chair from you,” Gretel said earnestly. During the past several minutes, Gretel had become very fond of the woman; she was like the grandmother that Gretel never had, and in many ways was more of a mother to her than her own. However, she also began to feel a bit guilty, being a strong, healthy young woman yet asking so much from this frail lady.

“Nonsense, dear,” the old woman said. “I could see how scared and exhausted you were from the moment you and your brother first showed up. That’s why I took you in; to take care of you. Now please, sit; I promise, you’ll feel better in no time.”

“If you insist,” Gretel replied meekly, and gingerly sat in the old wooden rocking chair. It was surprisingly comfortable, and Gretel found herself easing back into the chair and rocking slightly. The old woman stepped into the dark part of the room for a moment and returned with an old wooden stool. She placed the stool slightly in front of Gretel and sat on it so that she was now facing Gretel. Without a word, the old woman lifted Gretel’s bare feet from the floor and placed them in her lap. This shocked Gretel, and she stiffened and looked at the woman quizzically.

“Didn’t your mother ever rub your feet for you?” the old woman asked, smiling, her voice somewhat teasing.

“No,” Gretel replied. “My mother was a bit distant.” Suddenly Gretel felt a bit sad. She imagined what it would be like to have a mother that rubbed her feet, or sang her lullabies, or read her stories, and she felt envious of all the other girls in the kingdom whose mothers did those kinds of things.

“Well, it feels really good, I promise you,” the old woman said, and she began to gently caress Gretel’s feet. Gretel sighed with pleasure; the old woman’s thin, wrinkled skin felt like silk. The woman began to gently knead the soles of Gretel’s feet, and Gretel felt almost euphoric. Running barefoot through the forest had made her feet sore, and she would no doubt have more than a few bruises on her feet in the days to come, but as the old woman massaged her feet, Gretel no longer noticed the pain.

“Told you,” the old woman said, smiling at Gretel. Gretel returned her smile. “Thank you so much for all you’ve done for me and my brother,” Gretel said. “We would surely be dead if you hadn’t rescued us. My parents will surely reward you handsomely.”

“That’s kind of you child, but I’ve already received my reward,” the old woman said, somewhat mysteriously.

“What reward have you received?” Gretel asked.

“Why, the reward of helping such a lovely young lady and her brother, of course!” the woman laughed, and Gretel laughed with her, realizing how good it felt to laugh. “Just relax, dear, and let me take care of you,” the old woman said as she continued rubbing Gretel’s feet. “Have you ever just sat and stared into a warm fire? It can be very calming.”

Gretel turned her head and gazed into the fire, watching as the flames danced and flickered unpredictably. Gretel was taught to fear fire, but at the moment it seemed harmless and kind, like the old woman. The fire warmed her body, and the orange glow seemed to make Gretel feel warm in her mind as well. “It’s quite nice,” she said, smiling.

“Just keep gazing into the fire, dear, and you’ll feel even calmer.” The old woman watched Gretel’s face, and saw a drowsy, dreamy look of relaxation begin to form on Gretel’s face. The flames reflected in her soft blue eyes. “It feels good to look into the fire and let me rub your feet, doesn’t it, Gretel?”

“Yes,” Gretel whispered dreamily, and the old woman smiled.

“That’s right. So just keep looking into that fire, dear. Take a deep breath now, child, and when you let it out, just feel your body melt into that chair.” Gretel took a deep breath, and when she exhaled, she slouched into the chair. Her eyes, still gazing into the fire, were unfocused and sleepy-looking. “You’re feeling so good now, dear, and it’s time to let go of all the things that happened today so that you can be totally calm and peaceful. So, as you stare into that fire, let all of your fears and worries just go into that fire, and let them burn up. There’s no need to be afraid, dear; you’re with me now.”

Gretel’s breathing slowed with each breath, and her face was peaceful. She was motionless now except for the rise and fall of her chest. “Now,” the woman continued, “why not go ahead and let your mind become completely calm? You’ll feel so good and so peaceful when you do. So let all your thoughts burn up in the fire as well, and let your plans and your memories follow them. Don’t think about anything, dear, and don’t remember anything. Just let your mind become completely blank. Let yourself disappear now, child. Your body is relaxed and heavy, your mind is empty, you are just another object in the room. Just let it happen.”

Gretel’s body seemed to become even limper, and her eyes, half-open, were still gazing into the fire, but seeing nothing. Gretel’s mind was completely empty except for the woman’s voice. The woman smiled greedily as she prepared to put the girl completely in her power. “All that’s left for you to do now, dear, is to go to sleep. Soon, you will go to sleep, and your mind will be completely under my control. You will do and think as I command. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Gretel said. Her voice was flat and emotionless.

“Then sleep now, my child.” Gretel’s eyes slowly fell shut, and her body became limper, though it seemed hardly possible. The old woman looked over the hypnotized teen, who looked so innocent and beautiful as she slept. The old woman felt great love for Gretel. She wasn’t lying when she said that taking care of Gretel was her reward, but what she didn’t say was that she planned to take care of Gretel for a very long time. The old woman had never had children, but the Creator was kind to bring her both a son and a daughter today. All she had to do was make them see her as their mother, and to do that, she had to make them forget about their parents.

“Do you hear me, child?” the old woman asked.

“Yes,” Gretel said, her voice a sleepy, emotionless whisper.

“Gretel, you are mine now. You are completely in my power. Your body and mind both belong to me.” The old woman watched as Gretel remained still, not resisting at all. Every time the woman gave a command, Gretel’s sealed eyelids would twitch as her brain accepted a new reality. “Gretel, stand up, but keep your eyes closed.” Gretel slowly did as she was told. She moved like a statue that had come to life but didn’t quite know how to move its limbs. She stood before the old woman, still sleeping. She wore a purple and brown dress made of expensive material, a remnant of her old life as a daughter of wealth and privilege. It had to go.

“Gretel, your body belongs to me, so it is mine to do with as I wish. Right now, I want you to take off your dress and any undergarments. You will be naked.” Gretel moved a bit more quickly as she unlaced her dress and let it fall from her shoulders, revealing a white dressing gown. She removed this too, and was now completely naked.

The old woman took a moment to admire her new daughter’s lovely body. Her skin was fair and pale all over. Her hair was blonde and fell in waves over her shoulders. Her breasts were not overly large, but they were shapely. Her stomach, hips, and butt had a mild plumpness – a sign of her privileged childhood. Her arms and legs were thin with a hint of muscle. Her hands and feet were pale and soft. A quick glance at her sexuality revealed that Gretel was still a virgin.

Suddenly, the old woman thought about Gretel’s mother and felt anger toward her. How could a woman have such a kind, beautiful daughter and not cherish her? She would be the mother that Gretel deserves, the old woman resolved.

“Gretel, I want you to take your clothes and throw them in the fire,” the old woman commanded. Without hesitation, Gretel did as she commanded. The fire roared and grew as it fed itself on the fine garments. The old woman thought that, for a brief moment, Gretel seemed very satisfied with what she’d done. “Sit back down now, Gretel,” the woman said, and Gretel did. The woman swiftly grabbed a thick quilt and gently covered Gretel’s naked body. She sat once again on the stool, took hold of Gretel’s feet, and began to rub them once more.

“Gretel, do you love your mother,” the old woman asked. Gretel did not answer right away, and the old woman was about to ask again when Gretel finally began to speak in her sleepy voice.

“Yes,” Gretel said. The old woman felt dejected. How could she take this girl from a mother that she loved? However, Gretel continued, “As a daughter should, but no more.” The old woman felt elated. If Gretel felt this way about her mother, then she was clearly easily replaceable.

“Why do you not love her more?” the old woman asked gently.

“She and my father wanted a son, but they had a daughter. My mother was very disappointed. She and my father tried for years to have a boy, but they miscarried every time, until Hansel was born. I was eleven then. My father always was kind to me, but my mother was hardly a mother at all before Hansel, barely speaking to me and leaving my care to her nursemaid. After Hansel was born, she became a mother, just not to me.” Gretel paused to clear her throat, and the old woman could see tears at the corners of Gretel’s closed eyes. “My parents showed him the love that they never showed me. Although my father was still kind to me, my mother became even crueler. Yesterday, I overheard her discussing a plan to send me off to a nunnery, and that is why I ran away this morning.”

Gretel’s eyelids clenched and her lip quivered as she began to weep. It was a sad and broken cry. Gretel’s lower lip puckered over her top lip, and she looked like a small child. It was more than the old woman could bear. She leaned close to Gretel, and said, “Open your eyes and look into mine.” Gretel’s eyes opened, looking sad but also far away as they locked onto the old woman’s eyes. “Feel all of your sadness disappearing into me, Gretel, and as it does, you will forget why you were ever sad.” Gretel’s crying began to subside, until she had stopped crying and merely gazed mindlessly into the old woman’s eyes. The old woman found that the young girl’s tears had made her blue eyes shine brighter. Regretfully, she passed her hand across Gretel’s face and said “Sleep.” Gretel’s eyes fell shut once more.

The old woman now felt no guilt about what she was going to do. “Gretel, can you imagine what your mother looks like?”

“Yes,” Gretel whispered. Her eyelids clenched slightly as she concentrated on the image of her mother.

“Gretel, I want you to concentrate on what she looks like, what she sounds like – I want you to gather up everything you know about your mother, all your memories of her – and I want you to let them fade from your mind. Since your mind belongs to me, so do all of your memories, so I want you to forget your mother now.”

“But – she’s my – mother,” Gretel said, her body stiffening and her voice somewhat strained. It was the first sign of resistance she’d shown since the old woman hypnotized her.

“Gretel, she doesn’t deserve to be your mother,” the old woman said, a commanding tone coming into her voice. “She doesn’t love you like a mother should love her daughter, so she’s not your mother anymore. I am.” As she said this, Gretel loosened up a bit, and her face looked confused. “Now forget!” the old woman said with authority, and Gretel went completely limp once again. The old woman watched Gretel’s eyelids, which were furiously twitching as her mind deleted all information about her mother. Finally, Gretel’s eyelids stopped twitching.

“Gretel, who is your mother,” the witch tested.

“You are,” Gretel responded instantly. The old woman almost laughed in joy. She finally had the daughter that she’d always wanted. She knew that the full process would take some time; once Gretel came out of trance, she would be mostly back to her old self. It would take several days to make her truly forget her past and accept her new life as the old woman’s daughter. But her lovely daughter was worth it. She also knew that Hansel would be more of a problem, but if he became too much of an obstacle, she could always sell him off to the hunters and make Gretel forget him, too.

“Gretel?” the old woman asked gently.

“Yes mother?” Gretel sighed. The old woman loved the way it sounded.

“Any time that I tell you to sleep, you will instantly fall under my power once again. Do you understand?”

“Yes mother.”

“When you wake up tomorrow, you will have no conscious memories of what happened tonight. You will only remember falling asleep in the rocking chair. However, you will want to stay here with me. If your brother wants to leave, you will think of any excuse to stay. Even if he decides to leave on his own, you will stay. And tomorrow night, once he is asleep, you will come to me so that I can put you to sleep again. Do you understand?”

“Yes mother.”

Satisfied, the old woman had one other thing in mind. “Gretel, open your eyes and follow me.” Gretel did as she was told, and the woman led the naked, hypnotized girl into her bedroom. She turned down the covers and motioned for Gretel to lie down on the bed, then she tucked the girl in and climbed into the bed next to her. “Sleep, Gretel,” she said. “Sleep, my beautiful girl.” Gretel’s eyes shut and she slept, peacefully and dreamlessly. The old woman held her close throughout the night, listening to her breathing and her heartbeat. She loved her new daughter.

As dawn approached, she had Gretel follow her back into the main room and dressed the girl in a simple brown dress – a peasant’s dress. Gretel remained barefoot, however; the old woman thought she looked better that way. She had Gretel sit back down in the rocking chair and put her to sleep once more, and giving one last loving look to the lovely girl, she set about fixing breakfast.