The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greg and Andre’s Hypnotic Adventures

Part 6 – Therapy

The setting of our dream was a heavenly mystical place, typical of what you might see in movies that feature Goddesses and mystical creatures that reside above the clouds. It was one of those dreams where I remember feelings more than actual details, which coincidently is how I usually have most of my dreams anyway. I assume Kristen intended it this way as well. She was after all the one constructing this dream.

We found ourselves observing Kristen as a powerful Goddess/Sorceress. She was sitting on a regal throne, dressed in an amazingly enchanting outfit befitting a powerful Sorceress Queen, and was amusing herself by magically controlling the flow of four mystical glowing spheres at some distance in the sky above us. She seemed to be enjoying herself making them flow and juggle in the sky in various formations, as she observed us looking at her performance with curiosity.

Suddenly she aimed a majestic gesture towards the spheres and we could see some sort of energy field being cast from her splayed fingers towards the balls, and they immediately stopped moving. Then she magically directed the balls towards us, and as they moved closer toward us we gradually noticed that they each contained a person inside each sphere. When they arrived we recognized their content: it was our four hypnotic friends Kandi, Tracy, Mei-Ling, and Veena. What caught our attention, however, was that they were anything but attractive and hypnotic. As I said earlier, this was more a question of feelings as opposed to details, and although we could not remember what they looked like or how they were dressed, we just remember a feeling of them appearing very plain and boring, although not necessarily ugly or anything like that.

For our amusement (and I suppose hers) Sorceress Kristen would cast a spell towards the spheres and the four girls would suddenly appear as helpless infants. Another spell and they were in the form of amusing little puppies. Certainly not the powerful hypnotists we had encountered a few days ago.

Suddenly the puppies darted towards Goddess Kristen and began licking her feet. Not only did we lose our craving and perhaps even some memory of our lady friends but Greg and I were suddenly overcome with a strong feeling of envy and jealousy of the puppies! (Kristen! What a brat!)

Sensing our jealousy, Kristen flamboyantly made the four puppies magically disappear and then beckoned us towards her feet. In a microsecond we were at her feet, with Greg again devouring her feet like there was no tomorrow and me, still feeling I had to have some degree of courtesy, limiting myself to giving her a massage, although a very heartfelt one.

“Three, coming back slowly . . . two, aware of your surroundings . . . and one, fully awake and enjoying your pampering of little old me.” And Greg and I found ourselves back in the den totally wrapped in the business of worshipping Kristen’s feet.

“Well, guys, how was that?” asked Kristen with a smile. We were too stunned to answer. We simply gawked at her. “Well, you guys probably didn’t notice but we’ve been at this for quite a while, so please excuse me for a few minutes. Relax and I’ll be right back. Greg and I looked at each other, speechless. After what seemed like probably ten to fifteen seconds I simply lamely blurted out: “Wow!” With an equal tone Greg replied: “Yeah!” But we both realized something was still wrong.

I was the first to say something: “Er, Greg, buddy . . . I feel the need to confess something, and I feel pretty bad about this but . . . .” I stood silent, uncomfortable trying to finish my sentence, when Greg stepped in: “I think I have an idea what you’re trying to say, Andre. Are you having strong feelings towards Kristen?” He could tell my affirmative answer from my facial expression. “Well I know it’s not your fault, so don’t sweat that part. Maybe this was not such a good idea after all. I’m having the same problem and you know my history with her. I’m really concerned because I know what having that feeling did to me in the past and I sure as hell don’t want to go there again.” “I think there’s a word for this type of thing”, I continued, “it sometimes happens between therapists and their patients.” “Transference!” Greg exclaimed. “Right!” I replied.

“What transference?” Kristen asked as she came back. She sat down, looked at us, and noticed the look on our faces. After a few seconds of examining our facial expressions she clued in. “Oh!” she exclaimed.

“Gees, guys, I’m sorry. I thought I had concocted a pretty good formula and I was quite proud of myself. I thought there would be no harm in including a bit of fun but I guess I was wrong.”

“Hey don’t blame yourself” I quickly interjected. “I think I speak for both Greg and I when I say we are thankful for taking the time and effort to try to help us. And I know this is selfish of me but being hypnotized by you was a very special treat for me.”

“Absolutely”, Greg added, “don’t berate yourself, Kristen. I am grateful for the favor. But do you think maybe you could somehow hypnotize this feeling out of us, maybe?”

“I dunno, Greg” Kristen replied, “I’m not sure I feel comfortable doing anything therapeutic any more with you guys. I may be out of my league here. But I do have an idea though. I have a friend who’s in therapy and she asked me to keep her company to her appointment tomorrow. Her therapist is a friend of her family and sometimes does favors for her. Maybe I can get her to see you guys as a favor to me.” “That would be so cool, Kristen . . . thanks.”

So the next day we accompanied Kristen and her friend to her appointment and waited to see if her therapist would be generous enough to accommodate us after her session. Fortunately she was.

The first impression I had of the doctor was that she reminded me of a schoolteacher by her dress and demeanor. She seemed about my age, and not the type that would give me a boner. I was in a way happy about that because I did want to focus on the therapy as opposed to my hypnosis fetish.

She even seemed like she wanted to scold us like a schoolteacher would by the way she looked at us and uttered her first words to us: “So . . . you gentlemen do a little dabbling in erotic hypnosis, I understand!” Then she went back and forth giving both Greg and I stern looks, probably seeing if we had anything to say. At one point she seemed to give me a special look as if to want to inquire as to why the hell a guy of my age would be into that sort of thing. We never said anything. We just sat there, trying to look not too disagreeable but not too guilty either.

Finally the doctor said “Okay, Kristen explained the situation to me but I’d like to hear your descriptions as well.”

We spent a few minutes discussing the situation with the doctor and luckily she felt she could cure us with the single hypnosis session, and agreed to do it for free as a favor to Kristen’s friend. We expressed our thanks to her in as grateful a manner as possible.

“All right then, now I want you to sit as comfortable as possible in your chairs, close your eyes, and just focus on the sound of my voice.” She proceeded with a progressive relaxation induction, and in a few minutes Greg and I were out.

“Three, two, and one . . . completely awake and refreshed,” Greg and I opened our eyes, looked at each other, and then at the doctor. “How do you feel about Kristen,” she asked. Greg and I looked at each other again, smiled, and replied in unison: “Like a good friend.” We laughed at the simultaneous answer.

The doctor saw us out as I re-iterated: “Doctor, we can’t thank you enough.” “My pleasure”, she replied, “you boys be good now, okay?”

As we opened the door to go out I noticed a slight look of concern on Greg’s face and he hesitatingly turned to the doctor and asked: “Er, Doctor, if you don’t mind my asking . . . did you by any chance give us any post-hypnotic suggestions?” She looked at him amusingly, knowing what he was getting at, then replied: “I only did what was necessary to remove the transference. You’ll have to decide on your own if you still want to be naughty!” The three of us smiled, and so did Kristen who had come to the door to greet us.

The four of us went to dinner that night and we treated Kristen and her friend for their help. I had to go back home the next day and Greg drove me to the airport.

“So Andre, what did you think of the doctor’s inference that maybe we shouldn’t be dabbling in erotic hypnosis?”

I sat quiet, then replied: “I dunno Greg, what do you think?”

“I asked you first”. We both smiled. More seconds passed in silence.

“Do YOU feel it might be a good idea?” I looked at Greg.

“I dunno . . . . maybe we should consider it . . . . maybe . . .” replied Greg.

Silence for a few seconds.

Then, simultaneously: “NAAAAAAH!”

THE END