The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greg and Andre’s Hypnotic Adventures

Part 4—Veena

“Let’s give these guys a bit of a break”, suggested Kandi. “That’s probably a good idea”, replied Tracy. “How do you guys feel?” inquired Mei-Ling. Greg and I looked at each other. “You mean besides being totally speechless and horny?” replied Greg. This got a laugh from everyone all around. “To be honest,” I said, “I’m too blown away at this unbelievable experience to feel exhausted or anything like that. In fact, in a way I feel quite relaxed, which I know doesn’t make much sense in the same breath as saying ‘blown away’, but at the risk of sounding like an excited little boy who can’t get enough of a good thing I can’t wait to see what Veena has in store for us.” “Yeah you never know about those quiet ones,” quipped Greg with a mischievous grin on his face. “Well I think you’ll find out that your suspicions are well founded, Greg”, Tracy stated. “In fact she may well be the most powerful of us four. You see she comes from a long line of East Indian shamans and hypnotists. India has always been quite famous worldwide for being a sort of hypnotism mecca, and many in the hypno community believe that’s where the ultimate experts in hypnotism reside. And it shows in Veena. It seems to come very naturally for her, almost as natural as breathing”. At those comments we all turned to look at Veena, whose reaction was to show a bit of shyness at the huge authenticity given to the capability of her hypnotic abilities, although the bit of confidence in her smile did indicate that she knew the comments were not very exaggerated. Mei-Ling added: “Her inductions are usually quite short. She doesn’t need to say a lot. Sometimes she doesn’t have to say anything at all. She’ll often put someone under just by giving them a look or gesturing.” These last comments actually caused Veena to blush a bit and her eyes to lower a bit in shyness, then Kandi added: “I love her hand gestures. They’re very compelling to look at.” In response to this comment Veena slowly raised her head to look at Kandi and said “You mean like these?”, then proceeded to make very unique and enticing hand gestures before Kandi’s eyes. Kandi’s eyes suddenly became fixated on Veena’s gestures and her facial expression suddenly morphed into a serious stare, almost like she was surprised or shocked. It was as if magic had been deployed from Veena’s hands that completely captivated Kandi. No words were spoken and in just a matter of seconds Kandi’s head started to make small movements as if it was becoming heavy, and her eyes seemed to struggle to stay open. Then as Veena’s gestures seemed to indicate it was time, Kandi fell under Veena’s power as her head slumped to her chest and Greg and I stared with our jaws dropped in complete surprise. All this occurred in less than 30 seconds!

After a significant lapse in time in which Greg and I remained speechless in surprise, I asked: “Was Kandi under some type of post-hypnotic suggestion to fall that fast? I mean that is quite a feat, given that Kandi is quite a powerful hypnotist herself!” “No she isn’t under any post-hypnotic commands,” replied Veena, “but I have hypnotized her before and she’s also seen me do this to others a few times.” “And she’s always been fascinated by Veena’s style,” added Tracy, “and if you factor in Veena’s natural penchant for hypnosis that we mentioned earlier . . well . . you can understand . . .” “Well that was utterly amazing!” said Greg, “just . . . amazing! . . . I’ve never seen anyone drop so fast and completely without words!” “She’s great,” declared Mei-Ling, with an obvious tone to her voice that seemed to imply a little bit of envy. She then gave Veena a look that seemed to say “Please!” Veena smiled at her and simply said in a calm confident tone: “Just look at my eyes, Mei-Ling.” Mei-Ling obliged, and in seconds her head dropped. “Now that had to be post-hypnotic!” declared Greg. “No”, replied Venna simply with a smile, “just plain regular hypnosis.” “There’s nothing plain or regular about that!” I exclaimed. That got a laugh from everyone but Kandi and Mei-Ling, who seemed to be very comfortably under Veena’s spell.

“Well, Tracy?”, Veena shyly inquired in her direction. “Oooh, I don’t think so”, quickly replied Tracy. “Tracy is very dominant”, said Veena sheepishly, “and although I’d love to put her under she is very resistant to that notion”. “But we have often discussed how interesting it would be to have some sort of competition between us”, added Tracy. “Who do you think would win?”, I asked to both and to no one in particular. Neither one answered that question. They just looked at each other, obvious to both of them that they often pondered that question. Then Veena quietly offered: “I’m quite sure I know the answer,” as she sheepishly grinned at Tracy. At that remark Tracy put her fists to either side of her ribs in a defiant gesture and quickly challenged with: “Oh you think you do, eh?! . . Really now! . . Well I don’t think you do, little Missy!” Veena kept grinning at Tracy, then out of nowhere she splayed her fingers in Tracy’s face and exclaimed: “PSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!” as Tracy’s eyes closed and her body dropped to the floor like a wet dishrag!

For the upteenth time tonight Greg and I’s jaw dropped to the floor in surprise. Again we stared in shock at Veena, then at Tracy, then at Veena, then at Tracy, and after a few seconds of speechlessness I said very slowly: “Now that had to be post-hypnotic!” Veena smiled at me and admitted: “Yeah that one was. She doesn’t know it but I’ve hypnotized her a few times before. I have a bit of an advantage over her given my background. I‘ve been taught many ways to gage potential subjects, induce trances, and handle difficult subjects, that were passed down to me and my family by our ancestors. I also know Tracy quite well and I can tell part of her wanted the competition between us and also wanted to submit eventually given the appropriate circumstance. She’s a good friend, and I think she will eventually forgive me especially if I share a few secrets with her.” And she gave us a mischievous wink. “Well, gentlemen, how quickly do you think you will drop for me?”

Greg and I just stared at her, and in the silence of the room you could almost hear both our hearts thumping like African drums. Veena just smiled confidently at us, amused by our obvious awe of her power. “Relax”, she said, “I want to have a little chat with you first. But let’s include the girls too.” Then she addressed the girls: “Ladies, as you hear my voice you are slowly waking up. When I touch each of you on the forehead, you will slowly open your eyes and wake up feeling very refreshed with a wonderful feeling of peace. Tracy: you however will have no memory of being hypnotized.” Venna gave us a quick wink, then moved to the ladies and touched their foreheads one by one as Kandi and Mei-Ling woke up with very contented smiles of their faces while Tracy opened her eyes with a bit of a bewildered look. Before giving Tracy any chance of saying anything Veena quickly started a conversation with us: “I like to toy with the mind. Would you boys have any objections to a little mind control fun? In a safe way, of course, I don’t want you guys to feel fearful or uncomfortable.” “Fearful and uncomfortable is a gazillion miles from what we’re feeling at this moment!” Greg exclaimed, “but I’m sure we both appreciate the care you ladies seem to be taking as you have fun using us as your ‘guinea pigs’”, Greg added with a smile. “Or maybe puppy dogs”, I retorted, suddenly realizing what I had just automatically blurted out of nowhere. All heads turned to me at my remark, and from the look on several of the ladies’ faces it seemed apparent that they recognized the look on my face as one who suddenly unwillingly admitted to a secret fetish. I suddenly felt a bit (or maybe a lot) embarrassed, and it did not go un-noticed. “Yeah that seems to be a pretty common scene in a lot of ‘hypno-fun literature’”, Greg said in what seemed like an attempt to soothe my embarrassment. The ladies, however, seemed to be particularly interested in my reaction and appeared to be gazing at me in a studious fashion for a few seconds as I continued to “blush”. In hindsight it probably made sense since they were all psychology students.

“You seem to be a bit embarrassed, Andre”, offered Tracy very directly. Veena added, “Is it true, Andre, are you embarrassed about mentioning the puppy dog thing?”

My difficulty in responding was of course an answer in itself. After a few seconds Kandi said: “You’re among friends, don’t forget that, Andre. And personally I’d like to offer an explanation that is not humiliating even if many narrow-minded people might think it is. Think about this. And ladies, you might want to back me up on this. Have you ever met any woman that did not like puppy dogs? We all do! In fact the majority of us even get excited and giddy when we see one, and we often act a little embarrassingly ourselves in the way that we talk to it and pet it in such an affectionate way. Much the same as when we see a little baby. Now I know you guys are under a lot of pressure amongst yourselves to be ‘macho’, but deep down I bet a lot if not all of you secretly want to receive the kind of affection we girls like to give little loveable creatures, and personally I see nothing wrong with that, but I do understand your hesitance in admitting that openly though.”

“Yeah there are a lot of macho assholes out there”, added Tracy. “Unfortunately I meet too many of them. But once in a while, and I know this may be regarded as unethical but I don’t care, I get an opportunity to use my hypnotic powers to bring them down to size! That gives me a lot of satisfaction!” as she smiled gleefully.

“I remember when I was quite young” said Veena. “I had this older cousin who was a real jerk, and at a family gathering once he was being especially obnoxious and chauvinistic, and he made the mistake of putting down women in front of me.” We all looked at her and waited in anticipation for her to continue, but she savored the moment by purposely letting us wait while she smiled at us gleefully. Finally several of us yelled out: “Well!! C’mon already!” Then in a very casual manner uncharacteristic of her she simply said: “Well … about fifteen minutes after laughing at my warning he was on all fours sucking my big toe in front of all the relatives”, as she confidently folded her arms enjoying our laughter. “He was so deep in trance he was completely oblivious to all the laughter from my relatives. But what was really funny was the post-hypnotic suggestion I gave him where he realized what he was doing after he woke up but I made it such that he would not be able to stop sucking my toes until I snapped my fingers again. My relatives went nuts with laughter watching him grunting loudly while struggling to get away, while I proceeded to taunt and tease him mercilessly. ‘What are you doing on the floor sucking a little weak girl’s toes? Aren’t you supposed to be the stronger sex? What’s the matter? Why don’t you want to stop? Is it really that enjoyable?’ He was really pissed after I released him. For months he avoided me. I got a bit of retribution from my parents but I think they were secretly proud.”

That little story from Veena was enough to give me a raging hard-on, which I tried to conceal as best I could as everyone expressed their enjoyment at her satisfying tale of handling her macho cousin. Then everyone’s attention turned on me again, because they wanted to know my reaction to their suggested explanation of my puppy-dog fetish. “That was a very kind explanation Tracy . . thank you” I declared. After a couple of seconds of additional discomfort I offered: “Yeah maybe subconsciously I did have a yearning for the type of affection you described, and I guess it being a common fetish like Greg said probably drew my attention to it. But you are definitely right about that macho thing. You know, as I think of it more and more I think the main reason for my discomfort is the conflict between the good feeling of being so submissive to your power that you can make me act like a dog and the embarrassment of being on all fours wiggling my butt!” That last part got a laugh from everyone. “And I know I don’t HAVE to wiggle my butt but if I don’t then I feel I am not completely committing to my role. That would mean I am not as hypnotized as I should be, or I am refusing to completely submit to my mistress’s desires and instructions, both of which make me feel I am being a fake submissive.”

“But Andre, you’re an actor, like me” Greg offered. “And we both know that to be a legitimate actor you have to cast away any fears of embarrassment or humiliation during a performance. We have to be 200% committed to our roles and completely be oblivious to how any individual audience members might react, remember? Otherwise we don’t have any hope of lasting in the acting business.” Greg was absolutely right. I had not thought of applying that principle in this particular case. It made me ponder.

I didn’t get a chance to ponder very long, however, as Veena approached me, gently cupped her hand under my chin, turned my head to face her, and with eyes as wide as saucers she pierced my gaze and said in an very hypnotic and seductive manner: “ Do YOU want to be my puppy dog, Andre?”. I was awestruck at this sudden “attack” which took me completely by surprise, and the scene obviously appeared quite funny to everyone else, who could not help but have a good laugh. I could see why, because Veena’s wide eyes and totally dominant hypnotic manner would freeze anybody helplessly on the spot!

I couldn’t move. My eyes were completely fixed on Veena’s, and my jaw dropped. We (Veena and I) must have been frozen in place like that in silence for maybe a good 20 seconds or so while everyone else laughed heartily. When the laughter subsided, Veena continued: “You don’t have to answer, Andre, we both know my question is rhetoric. You WANT to be my puppy dog, it is one of your BIGGEST fantasies. Being under my power will be such a thrill for you, won’t it, Andre. And that thrill overrides any other feeling you might have. There is no embarrassment, there is no humiliation, there is only the wishes and desires of your Mistress Veena. And it feels soooooooo good to submit yourself to me. To submit to my desire to demonstrate my mind control abilities to our friends. Our friends, Andre, exactly as Tracy said earlier. And being among friends gives you a very relaxing feeling doesn’t it! You are both relaxed and excited. Relaxed in the knowledge that everything is good, and excited at being so completely under my spell! And you feel yourself falling now Andre. Falling soooooo deeply under my spell. In fact, being under my spell is aaaaalllll you care about. You want that soooooo badly Andre. And you will fall deeper than you have ever fallen before for anybody! You saw my power earlier when I hypnotized my friends. Now that same power will hypnotize YOU! Just let it happen, Andre . . . let it happen . . . . let . . . it . . . happen . . .

As I felt how captivated I was by her stare, completely incapable of moving my eyes from hers and completely frozen, I felt my entire mind and body being swallowed by her power. I was completely oblivious to time, and as a relaxing feeling swept over me I blacked out in complete comfort.

“Three , , , two , , , one . . . and” <SNAP> as I opened my eyes. I looked around, and everyone was smiling at me, which prompted me to ask “How long was I out”. “About a half hour”, answered Veena. “Wow, it felt like a few seconds!” I said. “We know”, answered Mei-Ling with a grin. Greg just stared at me with no expression. The mischievous look on all the girls’ faces prompted me to ask: “Did I wiggle my butt?!” Everyone laughed, including Greg, to which Veena replied with a wide grin: “wouldn’t YOU like to know!” “Awe c’mon” I pleaded. Suddenly I noticed Veena’s hand making beautiful hypnotic gestures before my face. The gestures continued as she said: “You don’t really care about that . . it doesn’t matter whether or not you did . . you don’t really want to know . . you don’t want to pursue the subject any longer . . . do you . . .” I was in a trance, and I heard myself say: “No . . . I guess not . . .” I heard the snap of Veena’s fingers and I came back down to earth. I noticed Greg, and his jaw had dropped.

Veena turned to Greg. As she pushed his mouth closed again to the laughter of the other girls, she declared: “Your turn, Greg!” Greg was still awestruck at Veena’s mind control power, and showed a bit of fear. Veena slowly raised a hand toward Greg, caressed his face, and stared directly into his eyes. With a very calming and soothing tone she declared: “Remember Greg, you’re among friends, there is nothing to fear.” It was amazing to notice how a curious combination of both assuredness and power emanating from Veena’s gaze quickly caused Greg’s fear to quickly go away.

“I remember you guys saying you are both actors. Is there anything that you think I might help you with in that area?” offered Veena. “For example what are some of your biggest challenges?”

“I can think of one” said Greg, “crying on cue. That’s always a challenge for me.”

“Ah, that sounds interesting. How do you guys usually address that challenge?”

“Well the most common technique I guess is to try to re-live memories or emotions that we have experienced in the past that are tied to strong emotions, and hopefully that will draw out enough emotion for us to display it in the form of actual crying including tears. I believe it’s a part of what the industry refers to as method acting. It’s not always easy.”

“Hmm, what if I hypnotized you into crying right now and then gave you a post-hypnotic suggestion that whenever you needed to cry you would recall this moment. Think that might help?”

“Hmm, that does sound interesting.”

“I’d probably go for something like that”, I interjected.

“Would you have a problem with me making you cry right now, Greg?”

“He probably wouldn’t have a problem if you did the same mojo on him that you did on Andre!” Tracy offered, to the amusement of everyone.

That comment got my attention: “What are you guys talking about? What mojo?” Veena turned toward me, made a hypnotic gesture before my eyes, and declared: “It’s nothing you need to be concerned with, Andre. Just relax!” I stared at her, in a trance, and calmly replied: “Okay”. Then I heard more laughter, which for some reason I chose to ignore. “Whoa!” exclaimed Greg with again a bit of fear in his eyes. Veena glared at Tracy, who sheepishly said “Sorry!” with a mischievous grin.

“No seriously, Greg, you know you have nothing to fear. You can see for yourself that we’re just having a little bit of harmless fun with Andre and he’ll remember everything later anyway. And he’ll be witnessing everything I’ll be doing with you as well. And I really like the idea of actually providing you with beneficial help with your acting.”

“Okay”, said Greg.

“Remember what?” I asked.

“Nothing!” replied Veena as she casually moved her arm toward me and placed her index finger on my forehead without even breaking her attention to Greg.

“Okay”, I casually answered.

Veena took both of Greg’s hands into hers. “Look directly into my eyes, Greg. Focus your thoughts on what you have just witnessed about my eyes . . . how powerful they are . . . and how they are at this very moment drawing you into deep, deep hypnosis . . . and as you fall into a very deep trance for me, like you’re doing right now, I want you to think about your emotions . . . how it is possible to harness them and actually control them . . . recall the variety of emotions you have experienced in your life . . . how some of them made you cry from sorrow . . . how some of them made you cry from joy . . . recall them right now . . . feel them morphing . . . from memories in your head . . . to feelings in your body . . . feelings in your soul . . . feelings that are aching to come out . . . aching to manifest themselves . . . good! . . . good!”

It was so fascinating to observe this scenario, watching Veena’s unbelievable style and technique and seeing Greg’s reaction. He was completely enthralled by Veena’s spell, and as she spoke Greg’s body was being pulled slowly inch by inch toward Veena’s mystical force like an invisible magnet.

“Your eyes are telling me so much right now, Greg . . . I can see how you are harnessing your emotions . . . how you really want to express them . . . like they have been locked away for too long . . . and you are really looking forward to unlocking them . . . and you can feel also how hypnotized you are . . . how you believe in my power . . . how you know you can trust me . . . that it is not only okay but desirable and healthy to express your emotions . . . emotions that want so much to come out . . . that crave to come out . . . that will come out with the help of my power over you!”

Veena slowly started to wave her irresistible hypnotic gestures before Greg’s eyes. “Access your feelings, Greg . . . access your feelings as your eyes become locked on the movements of my hand . . . my hands are magic, Greg . . . they weave a permanent spell on you . . . a spell that enables you to harness your emotions . . . to display them whenever you want . . . and at this moment my gestures are enabling your emotions, Greg . . . they are pulling them from you, commanding you to express them . . . and you can’t wait to express them . . . you are craving to express them . . . so just let it happen, Greg . . . just . . let . . it . . happen . . . “

As Veena was saying her words we could actually observe Greg becoming more and more emotional. Gradually his face reddened, his eyes started to water, and after a few seconds of being silently under the spell of Veena’s flamboyant “pull” gestures Greg just broke into emotional sobs and tears. What an emotional moment that was for all of us! I couldn’t help myself either. I was in tears, and so were all the girls. Even Veena broke into a few as she observed Greg’s outpour.

After a couple of minutes of letting Greg compose himself in silence, Veena asked: “How are you feeling, Greg?” Greg looked at her for a few seconds, then slowly nodded: “Good . . . . good . . . . I’m good!” and cracked a bit of a smile. Veena smiled back at him, told him to take a couple of relaxing deep breaths, touched his forehead, and commanded him to “Sleep!”

“You will always remember this moment, Greg. You will remember the intensity of the moment. You will remember how good it felt. You will remember the warm feeling of being surrounded by loving friends. You will remember how you can now harness that feeling whenever you want. From now on, whenever you need to bring up an emotion for your acting, all you have to do is bring this moment to your mind and you will immediately harness and control your emotions very easily. This acting tool is now forever implanted in your subconscious, available anytime you need it.”

“Now, on the count of five you will awaken and forever be a better actor”, declared Veena with a smile.

After Greg awoke, one of the ladies reminded us that it was getting late. Greg and I were of course quite sad the evening had to end. We still could not believe our good fortune.

Greg and I nabbed a few hugs from all four ladies, and then we proceeded to get ready to leave. At the door we turned to the ladies again expressing our gratitude for an incredible evening when Tracy approached us, casually touched both our foreheads, and commanded us to “Sleep!” This is where we were given the directions to Marci’s restaurant and had post-hypnotic suggestions implanted that Marci would trigger about a half hour later.