The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Greg and Andre’s Hypnotic Adventures

Part 1 – Kandi and Tracy

“I’m telling you she is definitely a hypnotist”, Greg exclaimed. “And I’m determined to know for sure tonight.”

I had just arrived in New York on a part-business part-vacation trip and Greg had just picked me up from the airport. During prior phone conversations Greg had been telling me how excited he was about this new exotic dancer he “encountered” at his favorite watering hole, who seemed to send him subliminal messages during her dance. Besides being quite smitten with her, he swore she would gaze directly into his eyes as she would lip-synch phrases during her dance such as “you are captured by my eyes”, “you cannot look away”, “you are completely in my power”, and very directly “you are hypnotized!”. She would do this to others as well but Greg swears she paid more attention to him than any other.

So we get to this place, and set ourselves along “gynecology row”, that area where the seats are right at the stage. After about a half hour but what I’m sure seemed like an eternity to Greg, we finally heard what Greg was overanxious to hear: “Here she is boys . . . give it up for . . . Kandi!!” “That’s her!!” Greg exclaimed as he gave me an almost painful jab in my ribs.

A gorgeous brunette appeared with saucer-like dark eyes that tried to appear innocent but had the confidence of a jungle’s fiercest predator. As she examined her audience of awestruck males she moved with a combination of confidence and sexuality that could tame the coldest man. She had no problem commanding the attention of every man in the audience, and the lucky regulars, Greg being one of them, would be rewarded with special little smiles that one could tell was reserved for them. Greg and I, of course, were on the edge of our seats anxiously anticipating any “hypnotic subliminals”, and for a while it seemed as if she had decided to not use them tonight.

Then the music changed to a very trance-like melody, and at one point she slinkily moved toward Greg and gave him a very intense gaze, almost daring him to look away. Greg was transfixed, and never losing eye contact she slowly moved back a bit and sensually placed her stocking foot right in front of Greg’s face, then slowly started to make circular movements. Greg’s eyes immediately become transfixed on her foot’s movements and everyone in the audience was mesmerized by what was happening. Eventually the circles became a little wider and Greg’s head also started to follow the circular motions as his eyelids appeared to be slightly drooping. She then slowly placed her foot under Greg’s chin and lifted his head slightly as if to invite him to look at her. Greg did look at her but like someone who was stoned. He was definitely in some kind of trance. She smiled at him then used her hand in some sort of magical hypnotic gesture towards him which made him close his eyes. I wish I had had a camera to capture the image of Greg’s head being held up by this gorgeous woman’s foot as most of the other men stared at the scene with their jaws dropped. I of course was one of them, also being green with envy. As she slowly retracted her foot Greg’s head dropped like a stone with his chin resting on his chest. I could hear several ooo’s and aahhhs coming from the audience.

Kandi just lied there holding herself up with her elbows and scanned the audience of bewildered men with a mischievous smile which seemed to taunt them with an invitation: “Who wants to be next?”. It was interesting to see the various expressions on the men’s faces, ranging from looks of fear to looks of lustful envy. As she scanned the audience her mischievous grin suddenly stopped in my direction. Was it because I was Greg’s friend? Who cares! All of a sudden my heart started beating what seemed like a thousand beats per second. After what I had witnessed this woman felt like a Goddess to me! And her attention was on ME!!

Never losing eye contact with me I could sense the envy of the other men as she slowly and sensually crawled toward me like a lustful cat eyeing her prey. I was frozen . . I could not move a muscle. She stopped with her face literally 2 inches from mine, and intensified her gaze in a manner that I literally felt a jolt run throughout my whole body. Then her expression changed to a teasing grin, as if knowing that I was completely helpless and delighting at the fact that she could do absolutely anything with me and that I was both ecstatic at being under her power and deliciously nervous at wondering what she would do with me. She slowly moved her index finger towards my face, and just held it there, with everyone wondering what she was going to do. She made a few teasing circles with it, enjoying how everyone was absolutely spellbound at the scene, and then she slowly moved it on my lower lip and began caressing it, hinting that she might put it in my mouth. Everyone could tell that she absolutely cherished the fact that she was in absolute control. But all she did was make a hypnotic gesture before my eyes similar to what she did with Greg and my eyes automatically closed. I could sense her move back towards center stage and after a few seconds I heard the audience give her a round of applause. After the applause I heard two simultaneous snaps and both Greg and I opened our eyes. Kandi gave both of us a warm smile, gathered her garments and left the stage to more applause as Greg and I sat frozen in bewilderment!

“Well boys, did you enjoy the show?” Both Greg and I jumped . . somehow Kandi had snuck up behind us and we both stared at her speechless with our mouths open. Kandi laughed, placed her hands under our chins, and pushed both our open mouths closed again. “You boys would make excellent toys. Tell you what, I’m going in the back to get changed but while I do that why don’t you boys grab a table and I will join you in a few minutes OK?” As she left toward the back you had never seen two guys scurrying with such intent on finding an empty table somewhere . . anywhere!!

While anxiously waiting for Kandi to join us Greg and I hardly spoke. We were still in shock and disbelief at what we had experienced. Little did we know this was just the beginning!

When Kandi finally arrived at our table she was stunning, wearing black pants, black pumps, and a creamy silk blouse all of which reminded me of a classy powerful female magician/hypnotist. We nervously introduced ourselves. She was extremely friendly and proceeded to try to make us feel at ease as much as possible, in spite of the fact that she knew all too well the effect she had on us and on pretty much every member of the male race, and probably a few females too.

“Well you certainly answered my question in spades tonight, Kandi!” exclaimed Greg. Kandi gave him a warm sarcastic mischievous look indicating she pretty well knew what the question was but replied with an innocent look: “What question is thaaat, Greg?” Greg and I slightly melted at her demeanor (we’re so weak!). Then Greg explained how he had told me he was certain she was a hypnotist from her past actions and how determined he was to find out for sure tonight. “Oh, you think I’m a hypnotist!”, said Kandi. “Is that why you guys were reacting so goofy to my actions tonight?” Greg and I both gave her glaring looks, as she pretended to be so innocent. “I was just being a sexual tease, that’s all. You know what they say, hypnosis is really all self-hypnosis. You guys just did that to yourselves, you know”. Our glares intensified.

“Hey Kandi”. The voice was that of a gorgeous blonde who walked by our table. “Oh Hey Tracy, meet my new special friends, Greg and Andre”, replied Kandi, with a detectably different tone to the words “special friends”. “Oh really . . . special friends, huh? . . . Greg and Andre . . . my my!” declared Tracy with a somewhat curious tone to her voice. Greg and I looked at each other as if to say “What?” Then Tracy, placing her hands under both our chins, gave us this weird smile as if she was examining a couple of specimens or something and said: “Very good Kandi . . . verrrry good” and walked away with a bit of a cackling laugh. “What’s with her?”, I asked. “Nothing”, replied Kandi innocently, “she probably thinks you guys are cute, just like I do”, finishing her sentence with a wide grin. “Cute, huh?” I replied, still wondering what would compel a young girl to describe a middle-aged guy like me as “cute” and still wondering what to make of it!

“Is she a hypnotist too?” inquired Greg.

“Hey I never said I was a hypnotist!” teased Kandi.

More glaring looks from Greg and I, to which she playfully declared: “Oh my, such intense looks from you guys . . are you sure YOU’RE not the hypnotists?”, with a wide mischievous grin.

After about 5 seconds of Greg and I still giving Kandi the glaring stares and her just smiling at us like a brat I broke the silence: “So what are you and Tracy up to?”, I asked, to which Kandi retorted “Why what ARE you implying, Andre?” continuing with the innocent brat role. At that moment Tracy, who had stopped at another table to chat with more people, caught my attention with what she was doing. Kandi and Greg noticed my reaction and turned their heads to see what I was looking at. Tracy was standing over this guy sitting in his chair and holding his chin up with her index finger. He was looking up at her and appeared to be dazed. She said something to him, flashed her hand before his face, removed her finger, and his head dropped with his eyes closed.

Greg and I looked at Kandi, who waited a while before turning her attention back to us with her eyes down almost blushing. After a few seconds I broke the silence again with a very sarcastic tone: “So, Kandi, do you happen to know Tracy from other than this place where you both dance?”

Kandi looked up at us very matter-of-factly and replied: “Oh we both share the same class at University?”

“And what class would that be?” inquired Greg with his sarcastic tone.

“Applied Psychology” replied Kandi with a poignant grin.

Greg and I looked at each other for a second, then we both burst into laughter shaking our heads.

“What!!” said Kandi, still pursuing her innocent roleplay. “Why is that funny? A lot of young women earn their university tuition in the adult industry nowadays.”

“Ok Kandi, let’s cut out the roleplay” I said. “You know very well why we’re laughing.”

But Kandi still felt like playing: “Oh, you still believe I’m a hypnotist! But didn’t you notice that I never said a word to either of you guys on stage?” ending her question with a grin while batting her eyelids at us. We just looked at her in silence.

Then she went after Greg. “You know Greg”, she started, “If I wanted to really hypnotize you I would do so very directly.” She fixated her eyes directly into Greg’s and continued: “I would start by having you look deeeeeply into my eyes, so you would see and feel that I am a person that you can trust. I would tell you that I had studied hypnotherapy and know what I am doing, and that I selected you because I trust my intuition that you are a good subject, and a good person. I would assure you that you would never do anything against your personal morals and feelings, because that is my first command to you. And that would make you feel very good and very comfortable, wouldn’t it Greg?”

At this point Greg looked like he was already gone! He gazed at Kandi like a man completely enthralled.

“Yes”, replied Greg after almost 5 seconds went by.

“Greg, do you trust me?”

“Yes, Kandi”

“Would you like me to hypnotize you, Greg?”

“Yes, Kandi”

“Then just let it happen, Greg. My eyes hypnotize you, my voice hypnotizes you, my beauty hypnotizes you, and you fall into a deep, deep trance . . . deep, deep trance as you continue to stare into my hypnotic dark eyes . . . “

Kandi reached her hand across the table towards Greg and without losing eye contact said: “Take my hand, Greg”

Greg placed his hand in hers, after which she warmly convered his hand with her other hand, again looking directly into his eyes. She moved closer to him, and widened her beautiful brown eyes at him:

“Look even deeper into my eyes, Greg . . . relax . . . and SLEEP!”, as she pulled his arm towards her and his head fell down towards his chest, deeply hypnotized.

Kandi then placed her hand on Greg’s head and said: “I will now take care of your friend Andre, Greg. You will hear my words but you will ignore them until I tell you otherwise. When I place my hand on your head again you will resume your obedience to me.”

Kandi then sat back and looked at me with a satisfied grin. I gulped! “You enjoyed watching that, didn’t you Andre!” I was speechless.

“That’s OK Andre . . . just relax . . . I have a surprise for you boys, an offer actually, but first I need to confirm that you boys are free tomorrow night, because me and a few other “friends” of mine would like to . . . shall we say . . . have a little bit of hypnotic fun with you. It will be totally harmless, and you two appear to be such good subjects! Are you boys free tomorrow night, Andre?”

My heart was pounding. I couldn’t believe my ears. Was she serious? I didn’t want to spend time analyzing the situation. I just wanted to believe it! “I..I..I” I began to stutter . . “I’m sure we are . . . guess we should confirm with Greg though!”

Kandi placed her hand on Greg’s head and asked “Greg, are you boys free tomorrow night?” “Yes” Greg replied from his trance. “Very good”, replied Kandi, “now go deeper Greg . . . deeper and deeper . . totally relaxed and feeling wonderful until I touch you again”, as Kandi removed her hand from Greg’s head.

“Greg’s a wonderful fun subject, really! I so enjoyed toying with him these past few days. It was all from the stage but I could tell he was completely into me and very suggestible. But now, we need to evaluate YOU”, as she gave me this intense stare with a mischievous grin, sensuously folding one leg over the other and fanning her fingers of each hand against each other in a steeple-like fashion on her lap. I was scared, excited, aroused, nervous, and completely ecstatic! “I haven’t had as much time with you, so I’ll have to work on you a bit until I can put you under as fast as I can with Greg. Are you OK with that, Andre? Do you trust me?” Her voice and overall demeanor at this moment somehow had a tone of comfort in it. The way she looked at me waiting for an answer came across to me as a caring professional, and my instincts told me I could trust this person, even as I was quite enthralled with her.

I heard myself say “I trust you!” “Good”, she replied in a surprisingly comforting and slightly professional manner. “Now focus all of your attention on me . . . and relax!” . . . After a couple of seconds she said: “Now Andre, tell me some things that you in particular find attractive about me”. I had no trouble answering: “I really like your eyes first of all, and also your hands, they are very feminine. Hands are important to me, and yours are very attractive to me.” “Very good”, she replied, “thank you for the compliment”. She smiled. “Let’s see if we can incorporate that in a very enjoyable induction for you. Now, look directly into my eyes! Take a deep breath . . and let it out . . . good! . . . always looking directly into my eyes . . . and take another deep breath . . . and let it out . . . very good! . . . notice how relaxed you feel . . . and breath normally . . . always focusing on my eyes . . . Andre, what type of woman is in your fantasies?” I found myself replying: “Goddesses, sorceresses, women with magical hypnotic powers, casting spells” . . . “Good” she replied, “very good”, as she intensified her gaze toward me and lifted her hands to either side of her eyes . . . “as you keep your focus on my eyes you notice my hands on the corner of your eyes . . . but you keep staring directly and deeply into my eyes . . . always focusing on my eyes, and my voice . . . and my words”.

Then she started making magical hypnotic gestures towards me with her hands, and kept it up as she declared : “ I am your sorceress now, Andre, casting a hypnotic spell on you . . . putting you completely under my power . . . and you feel yourself falling under my spell . . . a wonderful, comfortable, magical spell that puts you into a deep, deep trance . . . a deep trance where you are completely hypnotized . . . totally obedient to me . . . where everything I say becomes the truth to you . . . and the truth now is . . . that your are very relaxed . . . very . . very , . relaxed . . . and I know that you are also very aroused . . . and that’s OK . . . it’s perfectly OK to feel aroused and very relaxed at the same time . . . and you continue to feel relaxed . . . so very relaxed . . . so relaxed that your whole body just sinks in your chair . . . and your eyelids are growing very heavy . . . so heavy . . . eyelids growing very heavy now . . . so heavy are your eyelids . . . so heavy that it is soooo difficult to keep them open . . . so difficult to not fall asleep . . . asleep . . . you want to go to sleep . . . you need to go to sleep . . . sleep . . . sleeep . . . and when I touch your forehead you will fall into a deep deep sleep completely under my hypnotic power . . .”

“And completely awake now!”, as I heard two snaps of Kandi’s fingers and opened my eyes. As I woke up and noticed Kandi’s amused expression on her face I also noticed Greg beside me waking up as well, and all the noises of the club coming back. It was interesting to note how somehow Kandi had managed to have us focus so intently on her that the noises had disappeared during her induction. Greg and I both looked at each other in complete awe of our experience, and totally enthralled with our hypnotic Goddess.

“So, we’ll see you boys tomorrow night!” exclaimed Kandi, and she stood and left as she gave us a very seductive wave good-bye. Greg and I looked at each other again in total awe as we both realized that somehow we knew the exact time and location of tomorrow’s destination and exactly how to get there!

To be continued . . . . .