The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Green, green, green

The leprechaun had been hunting in the suburbs for the past two days. It had never taken him this long before to find a good prospect. The main problem in this neighborhood was the high content of senior citizens and any likely candidate the leprechaun had to write off for several minor reasons.

For a leprechaun Ron wasn’t particularly picky, as a matter of fact at the family reunion the others often criticized his choices in candidates. He normally ignored them though. Ron however had found the perfect creature to take though. He was overdue for mating season, and hadn’t had sex in about six days so Ron was rampantly horny.

He hopped the fence with ease and looked dumbstruck at his soon to be thrall. She was a classic MILF. Jessica had good, strong breeding hips, big firm breasts, good skin, a long living family tree, but despite all those good reasons for the family Ron was also male and realized that she was beautiful. He blonde hair fell down to her half back, he lips were full and pouty, and her ass was one that Ron would die a third time for.

He examined her for a few more minutes as she tanned by her pool. She was wearing a skimpy red bikini that made Ron want to just put her in a quick spell and fuck her to oblivion but he knew that he had to be delicate with this. In all of his experiences at taking mates he knew that the buildup, breaking, and eventual surrender were far more satisfying than just putting them in a quick trance.

“Hell there sugar boobs,” the leprechaun said revealing himself. At 3′7 he was tall for his people, but the stature didn’t end there. His 9′ always hung out and he never wore a loincloth, always bragging about his large green meat to others.

Jessica was in shock she jumped up to her feet. Then found her eyes strangely drawn to his massive erection that pointed towards her like a spear, “what the hell?”

“Well for introductions: my name is Ron, Jessica, and I am a leprechaun. Every two years we must find a mate and impregnate her. I know you didn’t think we would work that way, but we do. So I have chosen you, don’t be scared it’s an honor really,” all the while Ron was distracting her slowly building up her arousal levels by emitting more pheromones.

“Fuck you freak!” Jessica shouted and made a run for her the door to her house. Ron was no fool, his mates had run before and he pulled her with an easy burst of magic. Jessica found herself pulled back to him and forced to her knees.

“Oh you will soon my dear, when you are ready,” he smiled his green teeth.

“What my legs?” Jessica was scared, she had never been in a position like this before. She had manipulated her husband for the past eleven years of their marriage and had never pleasured him orally. She was not used to being submissive.

“I have taken control of them until I am assured that you are ready, now then how are you feeling?”

“Horny,” Jessica moaned surprised at her honest answer.

“Oh yes, you can no longer lie to me. And now a test of your resistance,” Ron gripped his cock with one hand and waved it in Jessica’s face. Lightly brushing the head against her pink lips, “if you want to be fucked just suck it.”

Jessica struggled she couldn’t stop staring at it, and she was so horny. Never had she wanted to fuck so bad, her bikini was completely soaked through and her brain was confused. She leaned forward and parted her lips, and closed her eyes eliciting a small moan.

“NOOOOOOO!” she shouted trying to fight again.

“HAHAHAHA!” Ron laughed, “oh so horny yet you deny yourself what you truly want. What you want is to be fucked and you resist, why? Why fight it?” Ron never understood humans, denying themselves their own perverse pleasures.

“I will not give in to you,” Jessica said and tried to break free of his control. All she managed to do though was make herself even more tired and horny.

“You will, give it time, now then a taste of the pleasure to come if you merely open your mouth and suck my cock,” Ron snapped his hands and Jessica exploded in a mind-numbing orgasm. She couldn’t move and only writhed her stomach and head in pleasure at the stimulation.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!OHHHHHHHHH GOOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!!” she was still horny though, it felt like a masturbated orgasm. One that hadn’t fulfilled her, she wanted his meat in her.

“Surrender your mind, your will, your body to me, and that will be your new life,” he said wagging his cock still in front of her face. Jessica struggled for a moment and then was hit by another wave of pleasure but this time she was not permitted to add to the small puddle of cum between her legs.

Jessica panted in and out tired, horny, and confused. She was teetering on the edge of being broken.

“Imagine…a life of endless pleasue. All you must do is serve me body and soul, and in return your life will be endless bliss, what do you say?” he asked, knowing the answer before hand. He briefly flashed her a picture in her mind. She was fully naked on a sea of grass, she ran a hand over her plump belly. Her eyes were a lime green and her brain empty of individualistic thoughts. Then the leprechaun came to her and fucked her to oblivion her endless pleasure didn’t stop then. It would repeat and repeat forever…

Jessica could resist no longer she engulfed the head of his cock with her wet mouth. The leprechaun gripped her blonde locks and bobbed her head for her until she got the rhythm of it. Then he took her other hand and massaged it over his balls until she got that too.

“Make me cum and I’ll fill you with my seed, would you like that?” he asked reaching down to cup her well proportioned fun bags.

“Mhhhmmm” she gurgled as his pre-cum came out of her mouth. Jessica was fueled on and began to increase her speed. Ron gripped her hair, dug his toenails into the floor, and bit his tongue for as long as he could. He eventually could bear it not more and popped out of her mouth then came all over her pretty face.

His green liquid combined with her cum and Jessica licked it off her face. Her eyes then began to glow a bright green and her eyes were open to the endless pleasure the leprechaun had spoken of. Ron wasted no more time he gripped her hips and swung his colossal member into her sopping slit.

Jessica’s new eyes nearly popped out of her skull. In all her married years she had never felt such bliss and pleasure. Her husband had never satisfied her like this and she knew that her life was going to change for the better.

Ron changed tactics from simple in and out fucks, now he was going deeper and longer. Each thrust harder but slower building up her energy despite how exhausted she had been.

“Ohhhh yes fuck me FUCK ME!!!!” Jessica roared like a lion being tamed her will evaporating in the hot afternoon sun.

“What’s the magic word?” Ron asked as she was on the brink of her second orgasm. Her mind needed the pleasure, her body needed the pleasure, and despite knowing deep down that this was wrong, Jessica succumbed.

“FUCK ME MASTER, OH MY GOD FUCK ME MASTER PLEASE!!!!”

“Good girl,” Ron grinned again and painted the walls of her pussy with his cum. Jessica felt her head get fuzzy then her body grow warm all over. She knew that something was going to grow inside of her.

Ron leaned back and stroked his recovering penis as he stared at his new mate. She was tantalized by the feelings of leprechaun pregnancy which was far more rapid than human and in just two months Jessica would have a new child.

“Oh my God master, you are my everything, I worship you like a dog worships it’s master, like a servant to her gods,” she moaned and stroked her pussy. Jessica, the once proud, haughty, and stuck up married woman, now was crawling over to the leprechaun and put her head in his lap.

The leprechaun looked down, not lovingly, but adoringly at his new slave. He stroked her blonde hair back and looked into her bright green eyes. That was the part he always loved, when their eyes would change, then their resistance was truly gone forever.

“Good girl,” he felt himself becoming hard again, “oh I gotta get rid of this, turn over I’m going to fuck you up the ass.”

Jessica didn’t even consider resisting and spread her cheeks to welcome his member. Ron of course did not refuse her consistent begging for a fucking up her lovely virgin ass.

And so another leprechaun mating season went by and Ron the leprechaun had never been happier with a mate than Jessica.