The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 9

‘And that’s the whole story, Mr Davis,’ said Athena, feeling that she had no self-confidence, whatsoever. She had even gone to the extent of training for and achieving a first-degree black belt, but even that had not helped. She dabbed at her eyes with a tissue and sniffed a couple of times.

Her head hung low to her chest as she sat ashamed and depressed in the big chair in his lounge room. She couldn’t seem to sort out her problems, with her sisters or with people at school, as well as the teachers. Her grades had been slipping lately. Now it seemed to her that all was lost unless she could somehow get a handle on her confidence problem. Then she burst into silent tears of personal frustration and shame again, dabbing her eyes with several already-wet tissues.

I gazed sympathetically at the doleful sight of the attractive young Greek woman sitting opposite me in the big lounge chair. I was well aware how cold and cruel college and teachers could be if they wanted to, and in Athena’s case it seemed as if they had.

I sighed and recalled my last time with Nikki on Saturday before she left. Nikki had never suspected a thing until I was hilted deeply inside her and then it had been too late. She had been doing the dishes at the sink after we’d finished breakfast, and, once hilted, had willingly gone along for the ride, although her ears had been straining for the sound of Lauren’s car in the driveway.

I smiled softly for Athena and her problems, having allowed her the time to tell her story and get it all off her chest for the first time in who knows when.

Athena sniffed a few more times and nodded, hating the idea that she needed someone else to help solve her problems. She had never needed anyone before. It went totally against her beliefs and martial arts training to have to need someone now, and the husband of her mother’s best friend, at that.

‘Thank you very much, Mr Davis,’ Athena offered, grateful at least for someone to finally talk to about it all.

I nodded in silent acceptance, compassionately appreciating the young woman’s situation. I liked her already and knew that the attractive young Greek virgin who sat sniffing across from me just might ready to lose it. At least, I hoped so. I decided then to use her own natural Greek pride and her training in the martial arts to help her as well as to help myself, to her, for as long as I wanted to in the future.

‘It’s okay,’ I said with a warm smile in my voice, seeing her look up at me with red and swollen teary eyes the instant I did. ‘But you must be prepared to help me help you in whatever way I think is best for you. I’ve managed to help Nikki, as you know, and you’ve tried to fix your problem consciously, but you’ve failed. Sorry to put it as blunt as that, but you wish me to fix your problem in order that you can retain your college grades and increase your natural level of self-confidence all round, so I have to sort of look at it clinically. Do you see that?’

Athena burst into frustrated tears once more, taking several minutes before calming down again. She knew she had failed. She did not need the husband of her mother’s best friend to tell her that. After trying so hard to come to grips with her seemingly complete loss of confidence. Nothing seemed to be working, in spite of her martial arts self-discipline training. It just hadn’t worked.

Even though she had not made her mind up about John Davis yet, she felt lucky that someone like him might be able to help save her grades and her personal dignity. He had helped Nikki so there was at least a chance he could help her. She had nothing to lose and everything to gain.

She also realised that with his help she might just be able to get everything in her life back together again. Not that she had anything else in her life besides her school. She just didn’t have the time to mix with friends, aside from Apollonia and Nikki. She was either studying or training long hours or she was sleeping, and that was her life, such as it was. Yes, she decided. She would do whatever John Davis asked her to do in order to help save her college grades and her self-respect.

‘Yes,’ Athena answered. She felt very humbled by her problem. She had failed to be able to successfully fix it. ‘What you say is true, Mr. Davis.’

I decided not to offer her my first name to address me with. That would keep the authority in one corner… mine. I watched her burst into fresh tears once more, and felt sorry for her even more so. I allowed her another few minutes before deciding to end her wallowing in self-pity. Then I spoke, my voice containing a little more firmness about it in tone and in volume.

‘Athena, be quiet,’ I said quietly, but firmly. ‘Please, listen now.’

Athena felt the change in tone of his voice, rather than the meaning of the words he said. She sat bolt upright, holding back a sniff she was about to have. She was amazed at the inflection of his tone. He sounded like her favourite martial arts instructor. John Davis had sounded just like him in authority with the words he had just spoken to her.

She looked at me with a different set of eyes than she had when she had first arrived. Nikki had called and told me that Athena had come home from college in tears then had thrown a temper tantrum, saying she was never returning. Nikki had suggested to Athena that she come. I’d been lucky. It was one of the nights that Lauren attended a charity meeting. Athena had told her mother she was having a study night with a friend to help her with some math’s problems.

Athena liked John Davis. She had almost not knocked on the front door at first, but finally she had, but losing her thoughts altogether when he’d opened the door and she’d seen his warm smiling face. She seemed attracted to him in a strange way, even though he was the husband of her mother’s best friend.

Something was going on in her lower belly because she felt warm in a not unpleasant sort of way. In fact, she felt warm in a very strange way. Not that his gaze suggested anything other than polite. He had always treated her sister with respect, Nikki had told her. Yet, she puzzled. There was just something about his eyes that made her feel, well, sort of intimidated, yet warm in places she knew she should not be feeling warm in.

As I sat silently gazing at another attractive young Greek virgin I felt myself stir as I always did when I planned to dominate Nikki for my own agenda. Athena was a raving beauty by any culture’s standards, but by my own standards she was a real sensual vixen, a winner, solid of frame, with no shortage of flesh in all the right places and with all the right shapes to go with it.

Her long, jet-black hair, like Nikki’s, would hang all the way to her buttocks when allowed to hang free from its normal confines of being tied up behind her head in a very severe and thick bun as it was right then. I imaged briefly how she would look with a collar around her neck and handcuffs on her wrists and I stirred again, wondering what her tight young Greek ass would look like with my red handprints all over it.

I just sat there, saying nothing, and gazing at her politely with a soft smile on my face. The controlling aspect of it all had me as hard as a rock while I waited for the right moment.

Athena could feel herself becoming warmer between the legs with every passing moment he continued to gaze into her eyes, but strangely, she did not feel uncomfortable with his silence or his staring politely at her. Nikki had told her he was comfortable to be with, although she had added that she didn’t know why, only that he was. She began to feel relaxed in the deep leather chair. Each breath seemed to become a little longer in exhaling before inhaling again. It was a very strange, but not uncomfortable experience indeed, she concluded.

‘Now, Athena,’ I said. ‘Nikki had a confidence problem that she’d told me about when cleaning the house one-day. Did she tell you about that?’

‘Yes, Mr Davis,’ Athena said quietly, all of her emotions now under control again.

‘Good,’ I said. ‘Her problem really based itself on her assertiveness, or rather the lack of it. And she didn’t understand the differences in her day to day personality.’

‘Oh,’ Athena said, interested. Nikki didn’t tell her that.

‘Yes. There are certain differences in a young woman’s make up that unfortunately they don’t teach you at school. It’s a pity, too. If they did you wouldn’t be sitting here now, feeling miserable.

‘I wish they had,’ Athena agreed, wondering what the differences were.

‘They teach you many important things at school,’ I told her, gazing into her deep Greek eyes. ‘Including how a woman should act, how a woman should talk and think and dress and behave around boys and all people. But they don’t teach you about the other important side of your personality that deals with your moment by moment feelings.’

Athena sat curious and very interested. He was right, she agreed. They didn’t teach her anything about her feelings, nothing at all.

‘Everything you think and learn they can teach you,’ I continued. ‘But all of those natural feelings you feel, those that are unique especially to you they don’t teach you because they can’t. They could advise you about them, but they don’t because they can’t teach them.’

‘Only you know your own feelings, and only you can teach yourself how to manage and satisfy them in the natural way that Nature intended because you were born first with your feelings as a complete female package before you learned how to think or were taught anything at school. Don’t you agree?’

Athena sat spellbound. Everything he was saying made perfect sense. No wonder Nikki had been helped. Her personality was terrific these days. She felt her head nod.

‘How I was able to help Nikki,’ I said. ‘Was to explain the difference between the woman in her personality and the natural female she had been born. Once she got the basic understanding and had a little practice it came quite naturally to her in only a couple of talks. But Nikki had promised me that she would do anything to fix her problem.’

I paused and took a few quiet breaths while I watched her. Then I continued.

‘Some aspects, not all of them, but some have to be learned the hard way simply because you’ve learned to think your way into the messes you get yourself into instead of feeling your way around them or out of them as the case may be at the time. In other words if you’ve learned anything that is not in your own best interests you can unlearn them. Does that make sense?’

Athena nodded, totally agreeing with him. She’d never thought of things that way before.

‘With Nikki, she was able to unlearn all of the things that were not in her own best interests that did not make her feel happy and that had always made her feel guilty about herself.’

Athena nodded, knowing exactly what he meant. She was amazed that he knew so much about women.

‘Unfortunately,’ I said. ‘You have learned as a thinking woman to over-ride your natural feelings. It should be the other way round. You should act on your natural feelings for your own personal happiness whenever and wherever they arise then support them with your creative thinking to enjoy them even more so. Does that make sense, too?’

‘Yes,’ Athena answered quietly. Everything he was saying made sense, she concluded, believing already that he would be able to help her.

‘You can look at it this way,’ I said to her, setting the trap for control of her mind. ‘Your thinking learned woman does not like your natural feeling female to be in control of your personal happiness because she’s been taught or she’s learned that that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Television, schools, parents; everyone tells you how to do, to be, to think, to act and to behave, irrespective of whether you feel it’s right for you.’

‘Your poor female just doesn’t get listened to when it comes to her own natural feelings and special needs that nature provided you with to be happy upon this earth. Seems a bit unfair to me, don’t you think?’

Athena felt herself nodding almost continually while he was speaking. She was enthralled with everything he was saying, simply because it made so much sense. God, she concluded. No wonder he was able to help Nikki. He knew so much about women. She wished then that he had been one of her teachers. His wife must feel very lucky to have him.

‘In a way,’ I said with a chuckle. ‘You could almost liken the learning thinking woman in you as a real bitch, never allowing you to act on your natural feelings about anything that feels right for you, always over-riding your feelings with learned thoughts or behaviours.’

‘They think that because they work for someone else or other people, they must work for you, too, but they don’t. That’s the sad reality there. Other people’s thoughts and ideas will never work for you in real happiness terms, which are necessary for your moment by moment natural happiness.’

‘But they aren’t your thoughts. They’re someone else’s. I think your personal happiness is so important. If that’s okay, then everything else in your life will be okay, too. But if your personal happiness as a natural female is not okay then nothing will be okay for you, even when things appear to be going good. Does that make sense, too?’

Athena was still nodding. She wondered if she looked like one of the plastic clowns at the circus with the open mouth that has balls thrown into. She was being blown away with how much he knew about her without actually knowing her. It all fitted her to a T.

‘Of course it does,’ I agreed with her. ‘However, you have to be prepared to have the courage to accept whatever it takes to get the job done. That will put your natural feeling female back in charge of your personal life and happiness and relegate your cold-hearted thinking woman to her rightful second place. If you’re not prepared to do whatever it takes to get the job done then you can look forward to being the way you are now for the rest of your life, if that’s all the happiness you really want from it.’

Athena’s eyes stung painfully with the tears of her sadness. They trickled down her cheeks as she nodded in agreement with him.

‘It all depends on what sort of happiness you want from and for your life, Athena,’ I told her, settling back into my chair. ‘The short-term lonely happiness of your learned thinking woman or the long-term natural happiness of your natural feeling female.’

She was taking it all in. I could see that just from the look on her face.

‘It’s up to you, just as it was up to Nikki. She chose the long-term natural happiness of her feeling female and hasn’t looked back it would appear, but you would know better than I would about that. You live with her, I don’t. So in the end it’s up to you, but if you want my help, as Nikki did, then I’m not interested in helping your learned thinking woman achieve short-term happiness at the expense of your natural feeling female. Do you understand that point of view?’

‘Yes,’ Athena heard herself say quickly. She knew what she wanted and it wasn’t short-term happiness and the loneliness that went with it. She wanted long-term natural happiness. She wanted her feeling female to be in charge. Her learned thinking woman had only made a complete mess of her life’s happiness to date, as well as her confidence.

‘So,’ I finished, hopeful and confident. ‘You can think about it and let me know. Talk to Nikki some more about it if you like. But if you decide to support the natural happiness of your feeling female and ask me to help you I’ll be very disappointed if you go back to supporting your cold-hearted woman at the first hurdle.’

She stared at me wide-eyed. I continued on laying down the rules.

‘You’ll have to unlearn many unnatural aspects and find the courage to act on many natural feelings of personal happiness that your thinking woman has denied you in the past. Does that sound fair to you?’

Athena nodded, her tears gone, her determination replacing them as he spoke. She didn’t need to talk any more with Nikki. Everything she’d told her about him had been true. He was terrific. If anyone could help her he could, if she had the courage to unlearn things that did not make her happy and learn new things that allowed her to act on her natural feelings. No, she concluded. She did not need to talk to Nikki any further. She’d made up her mind already.

‘I don’t have to speak with Nikki,’ Athena said confidently. ‘I deserve to be happy and I’m not. I haven’t done anything wrong to anyone or anything. But I’m never happy no matter how hard I try.’ Her tears were welling again in her eyes, but she was not stopping now. ‘Whatever I have to do I’ll do. I won’t go back. There’s nothing to go back to. Please help me like you helped my sister.’

My heart went out to her in her anguish. I reached over and grasped her hand lightly, then squeezed it comfortingly, smiling.

‘Of course I will,’ I told her. ‘But no going back. Okay? It would be very embarrassing to you, if you had to admit to you sister that you didn’t think your personal happiness was worth a little pain of learning along the way, and I know that won’t be the case, will it?’

Athena couldn’t answer him, but she shook her head slowly in agreement while the tears flowed freely with her honest sobbing into her hands that she now brought up to cover her face.

The natural male in me rose from my chair and stepped to hers, holding down my hand for her to take when she opened her eyes.

‘Come here, you special little female,’ I said warmly. ‘I think you deserve a hug of support for your courage from another human being, don’t you?’

Athena blinked through tear-filled eyes and saw his hand outstretched. She took it, allowing him to help her to stand. She felt emotionally beaten and drained and when he encircled her with his arms she melted into his chest, feeling safe and secure and cared about as a human being for the first time in her life. Her anguished sobs disappeared into his chest with her tears while he held her close to him for several minutes. Then he held her at arm’s length and smiled tenderly.

‘Everything is going to be fine, Athena,’ I said to her tear-streaked face and puffy, but pretty eyes. ‘Everything is going to be just fine.’

The feeling of genuine sympathy and concern in his eyes and on his face was too much. Athena hung her head and began to sob pitifully again and did not resist when she felt his hands on her shoulders gently pulling her back to his strong, safe and caring embrace.

This time without choosing to her arms went around his waist. He tightened his grasp around her shoulders and back and she sighed, feeling genuinely cared for. She also noticed another feeling, one that originated deeply between her legs and in her lower belly and instantly felt ashamed.

She felt herself blushing. Then she noticed his smell. It was a strong smell. It was a man’s smell. She wondered, too, then, if he had held Nikki like that then decided he must have if he had been able to help her. Then she wondered if Nikki had felt as she was feeling now, like she did at night in her bed sometimes when her finger feathered her own virgin nest.

Deliberately I kept my hips away from hers lest she feel the hardness and rampant strength of that which had rapidly grown between my legs since taking her into my arms for comfort.

After several more minutes of holding her gently, but firmly, I once again held her at arm’s length and smiled into her tear-stained face and swollen eyes. On Friday evening Lauren and Marcena were going for drinks again and again Lauren had told me she would be staying over at Marcena’s house. Nikki had also told me she had college assignments to do. That left me free with the house all to myself.

‘No more tears,’ I said warmly. ‘If you can make it Friday night at six-thirty we can begin. If you change your mind just ring me or tell Nikki to tell me so I don’t expect you. There’ll be no hard feelings and I’ll only wish you well. Okay?’

Athena’s mind had already been made. She nodded, but there would be no going back to the miserable unhappiness of her past if she had anything to do with it.

‘I’ll be here,’ She heard herself say confidently, and then felt better already.

I grinned, and then led her to the door as I showed her out.

‘Our little secret,’ I said, opening the door. ‘I think your problem is your thinking woman. And Nikki is Nikki and you are you. What works for Nikki may not work for you, and vice versa? Our little secret.’

Athena smiled and nodded, knowing exactly what he meant and agreed with him, anyway. A secret it would be, just between the two of them, and Nikki. But even with Nikki, as he’d said, Nikki was Nikki and she was different. She was her own person.

I grinned. ‘See you Friday, happy girl,’ I said.

‘Absolutely,’ Athena emphasised. Then she spun on her heels and walked away, feeling a confident spring in her step that hadn’t been there for a long while, if it ever had.

I closed the door grinning. Winners are grinners, I concluded. There’s no challenge, like no challenge and this time I wouldn’t need any hypnosis. I had my own natural male confidence, and if necessary, I had Nikki.