The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE GREEK VIRGIN/S

© Mesmerr

CHAPTER 7

Two days later just before lunchtime my thoughts were interrupted with the sound of a knock on the front door. Rising from my small worktable I walked to it and opened it to see Nikki standing there with a puzzled look on her face. In the morning sunshine I thought she was even more attractive than I had when I had first met her. She wore a blue loose cotton summer dress that billowed around her mid-calves. I showed her inside and into the room where I’d been working.

‘Hi!’ I said, wondering why she had come unannounced.

‘Hi, Master,’ ‘Nikki said softly, glancing quickly at him as she settled. Then she dropped her gaze once more to stare at the tabletop. She still hadn’t really figured out why she was there. It was just a feeling, something she had to do. Then she remembered and her backside warmed.

‘May I sit, Master?’

‘Yes,’ I grinned. ‘Something wrong?’

Nikki looked up and directly into his eyes, feeling the response forming instantly in her mouth.

‘My butt still hurts, Master, but-but it was worth it. I really mean feel that,’ she said softly.

I smiled at her tenderly, recalling her welted ass.

‘Why do you seem a little ill-at-ease?’ I enquired softly.

Nikki remained looking at him. How could she tell him when she didn’t really know that one herself? She did know, at least a part of her did, but which part? And what exactly did that part wish by being there? She decided to wing it and see what happened anyway.

‘It’s… Well, Master, it’s just that I… ’ She stammered, not finishing her sentence.

I watched her give a nervous laugh. Then she took a deep breath, letting it out with a long, slow sigh. I knew what her problem was, or rather, what it was not. It was the same one I had.

‘The main reason I’m here, Master,’ Nikki said. ‘I mean, what totally freaks me is that suddenly it’s okay with me if I-If you… ’ Then she giggled nervously. ‘What have you done to me?’

I laughed. ‘I’ve made an honest female out of you,’ I said smiling.

‘Don’t get me wrong, Master,’ Nikki said grinning. ‘I think it’s great! I just can’t understand it. That’s all. I feel like I always have a terrific time with you in some way I never expect. And when you, when you spank me, I just can’t remember the pain, only what you, you know?’ I knew what she meant, where she was going and what she wouldn’t or couldn’t say. She was leaving it up to me to interpret, if I could and I had.

‘Yes, baby,’ I smiled tenderly at her wide uncertain eyes. ‘I know.’

Nikki sighed at his use of the term of endearment. She felt a wave of extreme emotion race headlong across the ridges of her mind and body, but then she felt herself almost collapse internally and panicked.

Now? She wondered. Would it happen now? Would he do it to her now? Inside she was both frightened and excited at the same time. Then her thoughts began to fade. It was a very pleasant feeling of not caring, of now being unconcerned about her precious Greek virginity, or anything for that matter. It was wonderful to have a master who was responsible for everything.

‘You don’t want to be a Greek virgin any longer, do you?’ I asked her, knowing it was time and why she had come.

‘I-err-Well, I-No, Master,’ Nikki finally answered shyly and embarrassed, not game to look at him. That was why she had come. She realised that now. Then she began a thought that she never got to finish because he suddenly kissed her hard and long on the mouth.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped breathlessly when he released her from his passionate and brutally stirring embrace. .

‘Have you come for me to fuck your wonderful Greek virginity away forever?’ I asked, wondering if she’d find the courage to accept the vernacular and lift her head to look at me.

‘Mmm’ was the only answer that Nikki’s could give. She blushed hotly and began to juice. Her shoulders slumped and her head bowed even more so than it already was. She was happy to do it to lose her damn virginity and keep on feeling exactly as she was feeling right then, excited and hot and terribly in love with her master.

‘That’s fine,’ I told her. It was time, but I wanted to play. ‘Tell me you want me to fuck away your Greek virginity.’

Nikki blushed.

‘Master!’ She begged him, knowing it was a futile exercise. ‘I want you to… fuck away my-my Greek virginity,’ she sighed, defeated and hot and bothered.

‘You want me to suck your Greek pussy senseless and silly first,’ I led her teasingly. ‘Say it.’

Nikki’s shirt began to stick to her back, and the dampness between her legs just kept right on coming.

‘I want you to-to suck my Greek pussy senseless and silly, first, Master,’ she said, noticing the deepening of her own voice.

‘Then you want me to shove it up inside you, straight through your virgin Greek wall.’

‘Master?’ She pleased, feeling the sweat form on her upper lip.

‘Say it!’

‘Oh! Err-I want you to… to shove it up inside me, Master, straight through my virgin Greek wall,’ Nikki finished, very hot and bothered.

‘And I want you to fuck me hard and fast so I don’t feel any pain.’

‘Oh, god!’ Nikki stammered, blushing terribly. ‘I want you to-to-to fuck me, Master, hard and fast, so I don’t feel any pain.’

I had chosen the right track to take. I reached over touched her lightly on the left breast.

‘Oh!’ Nikki gasped. It was starting. Oh, God, her mind cried. It was finally happening.

I leaned over and took her head in my hands then turned it gently to one side. Then softly I explored her ear with my tongue.

‘Ohhh!’ Nikki gasped deeply as his hot breath and tongue filled her ear. After about ten seconds she felt her head begin to spin, as if she were plummeting down a well, a deep, yet soft dark well where everything was calm and it seemed the wrong place to even try to have a thought of any kind whatsoever. Again she felt the slight shift of her head. She then felt him lean forward and gently tongue her other ear. She was becoming breathless and he hadn’t touched her yet.

Her heart hammered her ribs mercilessly, the touch of his tonguing in her ear felt like a soft, but forceful sledgehammer that tumbled her spinning mind and senses even more quickly down the endless deep, dark well. She leaned into his grip, into his tongue, melting. Yes, she thought joyously as her mind spun over and over. He’s going to do it to me. He’s going to put it all the way through.

‘Ohhh!’ She gasped as I ceased kissing her ears and held her at arm’s length. Her eyes blinked several times, and then they opened fully and looked downward. Her eyes were milky and dreamy, but other than that she looked beautiful. She looked radiant.

‘Sit down,’ I told her.

Nikki glanced up at him, then gazed down again, smiled, and then looked back at him. She turned slowly and sat down. Then she looked up at him with an almost overwhelming feeling of expectancy on her face and in her eyes. It felt natural, she decided, but she wondered nevertheless.

She dropped her gaze from his and surveyed the carpet once more, flexing her fists as her sexual tension mounted in her mind and body. She felt absolutely wonderful, yet still she wondered. Some of the things she had heard about losing her virginity worried her.

‘Will it… hurt, Master?’ Nikki said softly, with just a hint of concern in her voice.

I laughed gently as I gazed down at my lovely Greek virgin.

‘Yes,’ I replied smiling. ‘Of course it will, but you’ll be too busy feeling wonderful to even notice it.’

‘Oh,’ Nikki gasped softly, her mind quickly calculating the simple logic in that. It made sense.

‘And I think you’re eager to begin experiencing that special pain,’ I suggested.

Nikki felt herself nod, not looking up.

‘Stand up quickly and remove all your clothing.’

At the first sound of his words Nikki was shocked, but the feeling never lasted long.

This was the special something that had been waiting to happen to her since her birth. Her heart began to race. Her blood pounded in her temples. She held his warm steady gaze, which had now become strong, almost shining and sparkling. Then she felt herself smile like a little girl.

Slowly she rose to her feet, never taking her eyes from his. Her hands began to reach for her clothes. She removed them shyly, slowly, one by one, until she stood completely nude before him, feeling the strange little smile still adorning her face. She knew she was blushing from head to toe. Her hands moved quickly to cover her carpeted modesty, but her gaze remained locked inside of his own.

‘Suck my virgin Greek pussy now, Master?’ I tasked her with in her rising heat.

‘Oh!’ Nikki blushed warmly. She dropped her gaze from his, somehow feeling and seeing her full nudity in front of him somewhere deep in her mind as he would be seeing it. Then suddenly she felt even more acutely embarrassed, knowing he could see the shade of crimson blush that she felt from the base of her throat, rapidly surging up over her neck and face. But when her eyes lifted once more to hold his she was smiling, blushing severely, but still smiling, and still knowing in herself that she should be doing exactly what she was doing. It was time.

‘Master, will you-will you, suck my Greek virgin pussy now?

Her pulse raced. Her thumping heart banged against her ribs. Her temples began to pound with the blood beginning to rush from its adrenaline-charged instigation from her powerfully beating heart, straight to her juicing loins. She was a virgin. Another part of her mind kept reminding her of that fact, a virgin. She shouldn’t be doing this. But she knew it was the wrong part of her mind that protested frantically. It was the unhappy part, the thinking woman part.

I was beside myself with love and lust, deciding it was time for some cold steel between the third and fourth rib, time to really test her degree of willingness.

‘Will you get undressed now, Master, and suck my Greek secrets hard and fast?’ I tasked her again, thriving on the sensuality of the moment.

‘Ohh, Master,’ Nikki breathed, feeling very hot and very bothered.

‘Master, will you take your clothes off now and, and suck my Greek secrets, hard and fast?’

I stared hard into her eyes, and then slapped her dark patch of fur lightly.

‘Ohh!’ Nikki gasped softly, her mind going instantly numb with a full fusion of shock, raw sensuality and hard driving lust so long dreamed about. She suddenly couldn’t even string a single thought together in her mind with another, except one. She was a virgin. Then he began lightly smacking her again, there, between the legs.

I watched her mouth drop open as I’d slapped her pretty Greek muff the first time. Her breath sucked in deeply as I had continued. Her mouth had slowly closed again by the time I had finished. I smiled as her little smile slowly, but surely returned.

‘You liked that, didn’t you?’ I tested.

‘Yes,’ Nikki answered immediately with a shy embarrassed grin, knowing that what was going to happen was naughty, but necessary. The husband of her mother’s friend? Sucking her? Smacking her private place? Putting it in? Taking her precious Greek virginity?

She felt herself juice at the very thought of all of it as she questioned herself with an incredulous grin. But she wondered also in another part of her mind why she shouldn’t be insulted, offended and getting the hell out of there. Then she decided she didn’t want to, because it somehow didn’t feel wrong. It felt right and natural. Then she simply didn’t care.

I got undressed and smiled back at her. Her eyes never left my groin.

‘Turn around now and bend over,’ I ordered her, feeling my pole flex strongly.

‘Try to touch your toes and spread your legs wide.’

At the sight of her following my instructions to the letter I suddenly became momentarily crazed with lust as I stared at the incredibly sensual sight before my wide-eyed hungry male gaze. I drank in her utter Greek nudity like a man who had just come in out of a sensual desert and was dying of thirst. I just stood there with my mind struggling to retain some semblance of control over myself, as well as the unbelievable situation I had created.

Stepping up to her buttocks I settled onto my knees behind her, onto the soft-carpeted floor. Her complete and absolute dark mysterious Grecian nudity lay trembling only inches from my face in the form of a dense, dark black jungle. I glanced down at my standing part. It was doing a fine job of doing just that, standing. I reached up with my hands and gripped her hips firmly.

‘Ohh!’ I heard her gasp softly as I did so. Her bare skin felt hot to my touch. My gaze centered on the lushness of thick, black and curly pubic hairs carpeting her junction, right before my eyes. I could easily see the ripe and full pink folds and secret places of her natural Grecian female.

My standing muscle flexed strongly, demanding it was time to begin, time to give her exactly what she had come for, exactly what she had been waiting for, exactly what I had waited for, the loss of her precious Greek virginity, one way or another.

Nikki could feel his closeness, the quiet warm hush of his breath between her legs, on her buttocks and through the dark pubic hairs adorning her private loins. It thrilled her and excited her. It aroused her. The blood pounded in her temples as she gazed backward at her master through her widely spaced legs.

‘Ohh, Master!’ She gasped as she saw the lengthy and rigid muscle standing powerfully upright and jutting out from between his legs. It would be inside her, she thought, becoming a little crazed. That would be deeply inside her. It seemed to her as if it were a long sharp lance with a large smooth helmet. The sight of it captured her virginal gaze and attention entirely.

She felt her thighs juicing, knowing full well that the husband of her mother’s friend was about to do something that could never be undone, touch and take from her private places with his body where no man had ever gone before. His hands felt strong and powerful on her skin. She felt totally and completely controlled and submissive for the first time in her life, knowing what he was about to do to her, and, she loved it.

With trembling hands and fingers, I tightened my grip on her naked hips, my fingers showing no consideration as they dug deeply into her soft flesh, drawing her mysterious Greek center backward slightly. My heart pounded as my mouth opened wide. My eyes closed slowly downward.

As my face moved toward the carpeted riveting heat of her virgin mouth I inhaled the fragrance of her heady sensual Grecian musk. My tongue coiled and readied to plunge and strike, like a snake in waiting. The last incredibly sensual and stirring sight my vision gave back to me was that of her full mass of thick, black hair and shiny glistening beads of sexual female fragrance.

The deep cleft of her firm behind lay decorated and centered with the darker-skinned, tight, tiny necklace. It surrounded her nether near and beckoned me strongly so I licked the entire slit between the cheeks of her ass.

‘Ohhh, Masterrrrr!’ She gasped loudly. Then with a guttural groan myself, my wide-open mouth forcefully attached and glued itself to her glistening, trembling center like an anteater to a honey pot. My invading tongue unleashed its thrusting ferocity immediately, spearing deeply and in rapid succession to relentlessly announce its firm and lengthy arrival inside the waves of her strong, sweet-tasting molten lava.

‘Ohh, God, Master!’ Nikki gasped, sucking hugely at the air surrounding her face. Coloured stars swam before her eyes as the blood doubled its rushing to her fevered brain and spinning senses. At the first touch of his mouth on her heated sex she buckled at the knees with the incredibly forceful and sexual onslaught on such an intimate and private scale.

Falling forward, she sank hands first onto the carpet to land on her hands and knees. But she felt him fall with her, his mouth sucking and tonguing more strongly as he followed her body downward in its sudden plunge.

I kept her hips and buttocks held high and reached up and between her shoulder blades with one hand, pushing her upper torso flat and deeply into the carpet. Then I forced my face and mouth even more invasively into her quivering Mediterranean apex, my tongue not once relenting in its savage invasion of her hot virgin tube.

‘Oh, God! Ohh, God!’ Nikki gasped, laying her head upon her forearms and groaning deeply at each rapid penetration of his very living tongue. Her mind swooned and swam, drowning in a sea of never-before-experienced or even imagined sensuality and raw lust unleashed. She felt powerfully free as a real woman, a female, for the first time in her life and groaned deeply from the lowest pit of her loins.

‘Oohhhhh!’ Sounded a long, low wail when she heard it escape her mouth as if belonging to someone else, wanton, sluttish, and wonderful.

The sound of her moaning found its way to my ears, causing me to instinctively plunge my tongue even more rapidly and deeply inside her now-clenching narrow burrow of tortured Greek femaleness.

I buried my nose deeply in the warm crease between her buttocks, feeling the tightness there. Doubling my efforts with my tongue’s brutal attack my fingers bit deep and hard into the firm flesh of her thighs, holding me stuck fast and trapped against her, her hot, juicing center impaled securely around the rapid pistonning reach of my tongue.

My jaw began to ache from my tongue’s forced extension each time I strove to stroke her even more deeply, straining to pierce through her hymen. I wanted to reach in earnest for her cervix, to touch it, to lick it, to announce my expected and timely arrival at such an intimate and private depth inside her female’s never-before-touched body.

Nikki felt her hips and buttocks then suddenly jerk uncontrollably. They twisted and shook, bucking in his grip from side to side with each brutal onslaught, until finally her tortured mind and physical senses could take no more. She climaxed incredibly violently and long for the first time in her life in a blinding fury of unleashed passion and unadulterated raw lust.

Sensing it before she felt it, her orgasm rushed headlong to meet her with a pickaxe. It came at her mind, her body and her senses at breakneck speed, and, with a vengeance. She had no idea of how powerful the orgasmic tsunami of a virgin’s sensuality would be.

And when it arrived fully, it overpowered her, swamping her and driving her mind into neutral. Her senses were lost to a swirling, frothing sea of raw and exposed passion and fiery lust. Then suddenly she lost it completely. At her mind and body’s peak her unconscious feeling mind took over her thinking mind and body for just a little while as she took time out.

‘Oohhh, mmyygod!’ She cried like a woman possessed finding her femalehood for the very first time in her life. Her mind and body were wracked time and time again with crashing waves of the most incredibly intensive physical pleasure she had ever known the likes of before in all her. She felt herself rising from the floor yet she knew her body remained exactly where it had been.

‘Ooohhhhhh, yeeeesssss!’ She screamed silently, yet loud, aware of her body thrashing and twisting, throwing itself about like a madwoman. Her buttocks then arched even higher into the air as she peaked again, climaxing over and over. His mouth seemed to hold onto her junction ravenously as if it was stitched in place.

His tongue enthusiastically raped her clenching abyss again and again while her mind and body continued to climax with a burning fury and vengeance. Until finally, she wailed loud and long, shuddered violently and then collapsed sideways, falling heavily into the soft carpeted floor like a child’s broken rag doll. Then slowly, gradually, she knew no more.

I fell sideways down with her, and then lay aside her buttocks, biting and gently raking with my teeth the hot trembling flesh that pulsed at each side of her drizzling warm slit. Suckling her and licking her I swallowed her virginal sap and felt her aftershocks, the physical reverberations of such violent orgasms to my very physical assault and invasion of her private female anatomy.

Nikki was aware that she continued to groan over and over again until she was breathless. Her breathing was now reduced to hoarse, ragged rasps of pleasure and pain combined. She exhaled heavily each time, and then loudly gulped huge lungs full of fresh air back through her open mouth, dragging it down to the very deepest part of her body as his mouth rapturously savaged her yet again.

And there, between her uplifted legs and widened buttocks, glued and stuck fast to her still shuddering, still-dripping Greek virgin junction he stayed while she slowly, but eventually calmed.

I swallowed her body’s warm, thick sperm, her textured outpourings again and again, my own mind and senses long-affected and spinning crazily from the ingested intoxicating effects of her heady blend of liquid Mediterranean elixir.

Finally, she lay very still in my oral grip, as lifeless as a limp, rag doll. Only then did I release the intense grip of my mouth on her living Grecian center. Then, retracting my tongue back inside the confines of its own humid lair, I sat slowly up and looked down at her seemingly lifeless form.

Then I smiled, knowing I had succeeded in draining her first and full sensual and sexual life essence from both her mind and body, but only for the moment. And, I had drained it right down and outward through the female of her very sensual, very sexual Greek virgin core.

Leaning over her prostrate, naked form I saw instantly that she’d fainted and was now sleeping restfully in her present state of mental and physical exhaustion. I slowly stood and sat back down on my chair, my eyes never leaving her loose, nude shape for a single second.

I smiled again, happy that things had gone the way they had. I decided to let her sleep a little while longer yet. Then I would wake her and take her. Glancing down at my own loins I knew I hadn’t yet satisfied us both of our needs of the moment. Then I smiled again, but only for the moment.

After about fifteen minutes I quietly, but firmly roused her, but before she could collect her waking thoughts I rolled her over onto her belly and lifted her up to her knees.

‘Ohh!’ Nikki gasped, uncertain, unsure and alarmed and not really sure where she was.

Wasting no time I took her fiercely and suddenly between the buttocks, deciding to leave her precious Greek virginity as the last treat for us both. I slid in easily on a thick coating of her own virgin oil, sensualising and sexualising her beautiful young Greek ass far beyond its natural endurance once again until my beautiful Greek virgin slave blazed and fused with the second arrival of a series of fiery and violent multiple orgasms.

Nikki was in a world of raw lust, pain, and a haze of feral passion. She bucked and twisted on her hands and knees like a wild dog-bitch in heat. When they arrived violently, her intense and seemingly endless climax raged and flamed throughout her mind and tortured body. The pain between her buttocks was tremendous, but the raw pleasure was even more so.

Then, once again, she collapsed and fainted, not knowing in real terms that she had taken him fully and willingly through the buttock-adorning necklace of the tight, tiny starfish of her ass. She had screamed for more in her native Greek tongue for him to thrust even deeper, even harder and even faster. As the conscious awareness of her pleasure and pain faded quickly from her present surroundings to a gray mist and then black, she knew she was happier than she had ever been before in her entire life.

Again I let her drift where she had fallen, and again I had withdrawn from her. I showered, and then returned to sit and gaze down upon her naked sleeping form. She looked so peaceful, but then I figured that females always did when they allowed themselves to be just who they really were, females, and not women. I felt stirred beyond belief as I sat drinking in her Grecian beauty. She would never feel then pain, I decided.

Nikki felt him roll her over onto her back. Then, like a wild animal falling upon its prey he fell upon her liquid virgin warmth and openness in a rage of blinding passion, penetrating her wet, hot and slick barred center with a speed and fury she had never imagined possible. He seemed like a wild animal in the way he was handling her while she felt just plain feral, like a slut, wanting everything he was doing to her to never stop. And just so did she welcome his hard and lengthy filling arrival within her central core after spreading her thighs wide.

Lifting her legs like a common harlot she locked them around the small of his back, trapping him there, as if to never release him from the heated and slippery confines of her clenching virgin channel while he poised ready at her tight entrance. The pain of her seal being broken, her virgin woman dying to give birth truly to her natural female was a momentary flash in the sexual and sensual supernova of her sheer rapture and raw sexual pleasure.

He speared her, arrowed and lanced her and stuck her good. She knew her precious Greek hymen had been shattered beyond repair and redemption, shredded to bleeding tattered pieces in the relentless onslaught of his cock.

Her buttocks slapped hard into the carpeted floor repeatedly and rapidly as she spurred him on to greater speed with her ankles riding his lower back, offering her rent virginity utterly to his repeated tearing advances and retreats.

Strongly, powerfully he rode her soft and swollen furry Greek saddle, spurring her mind and senses to greater and greater sensual and sexual frenzied heights. His strokes reached the very back of her and continued to do so, pressing her virgin cervix all the way home, until she once more exploded in a blinding multiple orgasms of fire and brimstone.

‘Oohhhnnnnnnnn!’ She screamed as it left her breathless and mute in its violent and intense aftershocks for several minutes. Clinging tightly with her arms and legs she wrapped around him like a babe to its mother before once again sensing her limbs and body collapse limp and lifeless onto the carpet. Physically and mentally drained and completed she then fainted dead away into a deep and exhausted sleep, her long and closely guarded virginity no longer a fact, but the living fiction of her female’s permanent memory and wildest imagined sexual fantasy.

When I roused her next I had her shower and dress herself. Then I bade her a warm and loving goodbye, knowing she loved me dearly, and, that she knew I loved her just as fiercely. Feeling like a teenager, I then again walked through to the shower, turned it on full force and very hot, and then showered again.

I remained under the steaming, cutting jets for over thirty minutes and emerged feeling like a new man, a new male. I dressed simply, made myself a strong coffee and downed a dozen cold oysters before settling down to work at my typewriter. Looking ahead, I knew who the next Greek Virgin would be, one of her sisters. And when the time came, I knew the situation would take care of itself. Nature needed no planning or organizing for it to happen.

I smiled. Mother Nature already had her plan ready somewhere for their natural domination and submission, two more Greek virgins. I didn’t know that plan yet, but I would, I was sure. Lifting my coffee cup, I smiled again and then grinned widely. Then I drank slowly and very, very appreciatively. My beautiful Greek virgin was now no more, but she was mine, forever. And so, too, would be her sisters, if I had anything to do with it. I had a mission now, for happiness in abundance for the rest of my natural male life.