The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Grace Rivers’ Rehabilitation center — The Candy Course

Interview tape № 171-1

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

In the richly decorated office, the female inmate sat across the desk of this facility’s ringleader. Grace Rivers. The inmate was a petite woman with bobbed dark hair. The ringleader was a tall woman with beautiful, delicate features and silvery white hair. All of the prisoner’s limbs were shackled to her chair, and the usual watch of two guards was doubled.

Slavenka Horvat was the most dangerous inmate the rehabilitation center had ever seen.

“Our instructions were clear, Miss Horvat.” Dryly said Rivers. “You are to write your experiences in the diary we provided.”

The prisoner didn’t break her gaze for one second. No feelings could be seen on her face. There was good reason to believe she was wearing a mask.

“And as I have told you, Mrs. Rivers, I am illiterate.”

“Do you really expect me to believe that ?”

“I understand your doubt. But I have given myself in. I accepted your rehabilitation program. You are my last hope, Mrs.Rivers. I will not lie to you.”

“You are a contract assassin. You killed three elected country leaders, and countless less iconic people. There is no possible way you are illiterate.”

“But I am. All my orders were given to me in real time. My handlers kept saying “You are not a person, 24, you are a weapon.". I was not allowed to do any activity that would make me closer to humanity. My only skill is murder. And I assure you, nobody regrets it more than I.”

Grace remained silent. She knew five ways she could turn this woman into a hopelessely submissive sex slave. The Dolly course was only one of them. Her policy was to assign to the Candy course every repentant inmate with too many crimes to make them eligible for the Birdie course. Technically, Slavenka fit. But she’d be damned if she let a hired killer with her mind intact. Yet...she couldn’t perceive any lie in her patient’s expressionless speech.

“You hail from the Kingdom of Valatia, correct ?”

“Yes. A tiny monarchy in Eastern Europe that resisted the Soviet Union through guile, corruption, and near non-existence on the world map. But I am not teaching you anything, am I, your Highness ?”

The silver-haired woman glared at Slavenka.

“What did you just call me ?”

“Please. Surely you are not foolish enough to assume a Valatian would forget you. You are quite unique.”

“Be. Silent.”

“Your real name is Gracija, once Crown Princess of Valatia, but your younger brother was preferred to you when it turned out you were infertile.”

Grace bolted out of her chair and walked to Slavenka to slap her. She was furious, obviously provoked by the inmate’s mention of her past.

“You will refrain from mentioning this ever again.”

“Denying your past won’t help you, your Highness. Neither will violence.”

“Guards, escort Ms.Horvat to tne medical wing at once.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

The staff removed Slavenka’s restraints to the chair and switched to good old handcuffs. They then forced her to stand up and walk. Rivers herself followed the group, frantically writing in a notepad. She was obviously about to unleash hell on the arrogant inmate’s mind.

As they walked, the assassin was pleased to see her assignement was going smoothly. The staff needn’t worry about her killing them. For one thing, if she did want to kill them, no cuffs were going to stop her. But Slavenka had a much bigger target in sight. That deranged little princess was only here to help her reach it.

Indeed, the Syndicate had devised a cunning plan. They knew the US government, or at least shadowy parts of it, were feeling a tide coming. The rise in human mind and body modification technology was rocking the underground sex scene, and was bound to come into the limelight sooner or later. Then, all boundaries that made society exist as is would doubtlessly vanish. And whoever had the modification technology could change the world as they saw fit. For now, the tech largely belonged to private companies, but said governement had hired Grace Rivers to put them on the playing field. They would provide her with prisoners, a far less risky population to experiment on than the usual pretty girls abducted from the streets. In exchange, she would let them have all records of her actions. The ultimate goal being, of course, that they would be able to reverse-engineer it afterwards.

But they didn’t only provide the girls, they also provided the customers. And the syndicate Slavenka belonged to had infiltrated the customers’ network. They had posed a customer with demands so vile, there was no way Mrs. Rivers would readily grant them. Indeed, the silver-haired woman, as monstrous as she was for enslaving women, actually saw herself as virtuous. A mind-controller who actually made her victims happier. But as repulsive as the order would be to her, she was obligated as per her contract to eventually accept it. Which is where Slavenka herself came into play. By virtue of being a dangerous assassin, and knowing Grace’s secret, she would be much too convenient to give to the fake customer for the Princess to ignore. Gracija had proven time and time again to hate being reminded of her past. Confronting her insecurities head-on would be all but guaranteed to impair her judgment.

And though Slavenka didn’t let any emotion transpire, she was gleefully happy to see that she had indeed struck a chord. She was about to be converted to the mole’s sex slave, and then reverted to her free state by the syndicate. It would be, as the organization put it, “agent laundering”. One of their best assassins would have been verifiably enslaved by a state-sanctioned mind controller, leaving America vulnerable to a surprise attack. Nobody would suspect the official slavegirl until it was too late. With enough luck, they could even bring down the entire country to its knees.

All she had to do until then was letting herself be turned into a Dolly by Rivers. So when she was led to the medical wing, approached by women in labcoats and injected with a sleep drug, she felt no fear, satisfied with Rivers’ hateful gaze.

* * *

Grace Rivers’ private notes

That little wench. Who the hell does she think she is, revealing my past life right in front of my staff ? I know Valatia has a way to haunt me, but in such an uncouth manner...I will not stand for such a horrible person being happy. And might as well, I cannot ignore THAT order forever.

...Or can I ? Can I really let myself be swayed from my ideals and demean myself into acting like Carlyle and his ilk, even if she is a monster ? Moreover, something about her doesn’t quite sit well with me...What a quandary...But I have to make a decision.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day one

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

The small inmate woke up. She fully expected to be in some kind of jail cell. In its stead was a modest but perfectly serviceable bedroom, with a bookcase, a computer and a small bathroom equipped with a shower. The door was troublesome, though. Slavenka immediately remembered from her extensive training how to open this particular model, but it wouldn’t do much good without the proper equipement. She was naked as a worm, and as powerless against the door as a normal girl. Even if she had the tools and thus could escape at any time, her mission was to refrain from doing that. From now on, she would be submitted to psychological reshaping, and she had the duty to face it. For the Syndicate.

Having a clear schedule for a whole year didn’t leave her with many possibilities. She could only pass the time by any means necessary. She could medidate, as was her habit during missions, but she had to admit that she felt a bit curious about human pasttimes. She hadn’t been lying to Rivers—she really was illiterate. Not completely so, she could manage to read most simple words, but would be all but incapable of reading a book. All her life, she had been honed from a shy, unassuming orphan to an undefeatable weapon. She had been desentized, dehumanized. She only knew violence and obedience to her handlers. In fact, if she had ever woken up in a bedroom as sophisticated as this, which wasn’t saying much, she couldn’t remember.

Slavenka had a mission, and she would complete it. But for the first time since her recruitment, she was truly left alone. From what she gathered, she understood that “alone” was generally seen as a bad thing. That’s certainly not how she felt. She was free. Without so much as a hint of a smile of her face, she nevertheless got up and twirled in the middle of the room, amazed at the mere concept of being able to do something useless. Then, she decided to pick up a random book, and started to flip through the pages, wondering what information it could be storing. There were no pictures whatsoever, and no obvious clue could be found otherwise. Was it fiction ? Information ? Intelligence data ? She had no idea. Without the earpiece relaying her information and purpose, Slavenka was basically just a child with inhuman skills.

And she had nothing to do, save for flipping through those meaningless pages. So for the whole day, this is what she did, alone with her thoughts.

* * *

Grace Rivers’ private notes

I had the feeling that I needed to follow this particular case out of procedure. It would appear this hunch was correct. After the operation, I decided to leave her to her own devices for a day. And much to my surprise, she did show to be illiterate, just flipping calmly through pages with a clearly puzzled body language. She didn’t even touch the computer. In fact, I think I pinned down what was out of place about her. It seems likely that she was brainwashed into her assassin role. That would certainly explain her lack of emotions. Facial ones anyway. Once again, her body language wasn’t nearly as vacant as her features are.

My contract can take the backseat—I’m not detailing the program for this girl in the public record. we’ll start tomorrow.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day two

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

Slavenka woke up with the serenity of someone who had neither dreams nor nightmares. Upon waking up, as any other moment, her face was a blank cipher. Well, two days down, three hundred and sixty three to go, she thought. To her greatest surprise, she felt her mind focus on what she had thought as a half-formed but fully understood idea. She actually spelled it, in her mind, word for word.

“Well, two days down, sixty three to go.”

No surprise was to be seen on her face, but she really did flinch upon this event. It was as if her brain was hijacked to concentrate on this thought alone, placing it on an inner pedestal. She only focused like that when she was about to pull some manner of trigger, be it a rifle’s or a bomb’s.

“How strange.”

It was a thoroughly disquieting experience, yet it didn’t feel alien. These were no foreign thoughts. It was her thoughts, only queerily emphasized. Was it the fruit of this facility’s mind control methods ?

“Most likely. I wouldn’t spell thoughts this precisely without outside influence. Oh well. My mission is to let myself be enslaved, so it’s alright.”

She thought nothing else of this invasion, and got back to perusing the bookshelf.

* * *

Grace Rivers’ private notes

Well I’ll be. This phase of the Candy Course usually takes a few days...Getting the patient to be used to the inner voice. She accepted it readily. Too readily...I thought this girl was a monster. Not quite. She is too hollow to be a monster. What was it she said ? That her handlers told her she was a weapon, not a person ? Yes, this is clearly a case of brainwashing with evil intent. An extreme case of mandchurian candidacy. Crude mind control, set only on stripping the poor girl of her humanity, so she could become their loyal agent. The army’s wet dream...After all, drills are a primitive form of this kind of process. And most likely, whatever was done to Slavenka is the government hopes to achieve with my contract.

To think I had almost sent this girl, my fellow Valatian, to this despicable customer...This is a travesty. I cannot uphold this contract much longer. But at least I can reform her. Becoming a bimbo is usually a merciful punishment, but I scarcely think it will be degrading in her case. She’s been destroyed. Forced happiness is just about the best future she can aspire to. Her unfortunate mental state allows me to take a few shortcuts, though.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day three

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

The day started fairly normally for about two seconds. Slavenka got out of bed, then realized she wasn’t in the same room anymore. The basic structure was the same—A bookcase and a computer—but the wallpaper was sweet pink. Worse, instead of books, all that could be find in the furniture piece were magazines. No, not magazines. Tabloids. In place of the books that enabled her strangely satisfying perusing, there were naught to be found but fashion and people magazines.

“What is this ?” Her inner voice stated, once again in total accordance with what she felt. “This is complete garbage.”

Sure, she wasn’t able to understand the books anyway, but observing those lines of cryptic text gave her the -perhaps underserved- feeling of belonging with humanity. This drivel, however...was shared only by the lowest recesses of the species. But as she expected the inner voice to reflect that feeling, what she spelled in her mind instead was...

“Wowie ! Those boys sure are cute ! The girls too !”

Slavenka staggered. What the hell was that ?

“What the hell is that ?”

“It’s who I am, silly ! This room is neato !”

The second inner voice was high-pitched and had a distinctly happy tone. Giddy, even. And unlike the first one, it had absolutely nothing to do with what she was feeling. It was foreign. An invasion.

“Is this how she wants to reprogram me ? Implanting thoughts right into my head ?”

“Mistress is soo smart ! She’s gonna make me nice and dumb easily !”

“Something’s not right. The mole ordered a mindless masochistic sex slave, not a bimbo. Could it be...Did Rivers react outside the Syndicate’s parameters ?”

The assassin wasn’t so calm anymore. How could she be ? She had failed the Syndicate ! This was unacceptable. But she had executed their orders to the letter...How could it fail ? Her orders were never wrong. Couldn’t be wrong. Even now, her head hurt for even entertaining the notion. Slavenka fell on her knees, holding her head, struggling to find a solution. She had to be extracted. But there was no extraction plan. Since she had to be enslaved, and there was no telling what would crumble in her mind first, between loyalty to the Syndicate or her skills, they had elected to leave her without the necessary intelligence to escape.

They had considered the risks, as always. Even without her conditioning, Slavenka knew her handlers were perfectly thourough. They had to have considered the possibility that Rivers wouldn’t take the bait.

“They must have agents looking after me. Extraction should be imminent. I’ll use protocol. The Syndicate’s grasp is absolute.”

“I sooo wanna see boys and do them...”

She frowned at the bimbo voice and decided to activate her subcutaneous emergency beacon. Not that the Syndicate didn’t know where she was, of course, but that way, she was sure to at least let them know something had gone wrong.

* * *

Grace Rivers’ private notes

Slavenka has been restless ever since the second phase was activated. Nothing surprising per se, but her reaction wasn’t the usual one. I do not normally read the mind interface chip’s input data since the Candy Course is mostly automated and “fire and forget”, as they say. But peeking in proved valuable. I definitely had the right idea in not giving in to anger. She was here on purpose, to fulfill “that” customer’s order. I didn’t react as expected, and now it looks like she’s been sacrificed by her handlers. If they wanted to rescue her now that she’s failed -through no fault of her own- they would have done it by now. This place may be secure, but not that secure.

Why am I so calm ? I was, in all likelihood, spared by an organisation that killed world leaders. Am I too useful to them alive ? Do they have no regard at all for an agent who dared to fail ? Whatever the case, they’re not coming. The “client” has withdrawn his order three hours ago and a cursory research indicates he has fallen off the grid. They’ve abandoned her. I suppose one who would call a fellow human being a “weapon” is likely to be so ruthless.

I imagine she will not react well. The poor girl. Perhaps I should begin the hormonal treatment early. I’ll tweak the output in the interim.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day four

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

The petite assassin was devastated.

“Well I don’t give a damn, nah !” Said the inner bubblehead. “Those meanies left me behind ! Grr, I should just forget them and have fun ! There’s lots of cute boys in the ‘zines !”

“Silence. The Syndicate’s grasp is absolute.”

For hours now, the bimbo was stating the obvious. No help was forthcoming. She had failed. The Syndicate accepted no excuses. She wasn’t a person, she was a weapon, and malfunctioning weapons get discarded. This was devastating, but who was she to question the Syndicate ? She was just a weapon.

“Come oooooon ! Let’s have fun already !”

“Weapons don’t have fun.”

She stayed there moping for a while, when dinner was served through the thin trapdoor under the metal door. She expected the usual drab prison food, but to her surprise, what laid on the paper tray -metal or plastic would only be a lethal weapon in Slavenka’s hands- were some kind of porridge bowl and...bubblegum balls ?

She scoffed and took only the bowl. She was more than used to bland food, but this seemed bland beyond reason. White and gooey, it wasn’t even kind of appetizing. But as bad as it looked, it actually tasted worse. Again, Slavenka pretty much only knew normal food from the times she had to keep appearances and appear normal in society. Otherwise she was just given protein shakes. But this porridge seemed engineered to make you gag. She managed to swallow it, but coughed profusely afterwards.

“Disgusting. I’d understand if it contained some kind of drug that made it taste that bad, but wouldn’t a brainwashing facility want to make its drugs addictive ?”

“Like, gross ! I want the gum instead !”

“You’re lucky I need something to wash it off...”

She took a red ball and began to chew on it without thinking. It tasted like the only other gum she had in her life. Nonetheless, its normal taste was a relief after the porridge. Still, what now ? The magazines were insufferable, and the metal door was as impenetrable as ever without her equipement.

Her eyes turned on the computer. A standard modern flatscreen with an unremarkable central unit. She knew the basic principles of operating one, but never went beyond following directions. Oh well, one year to learn, and if it could distract her from the bimbo voice...She booted it up.

“Oooh, flat thingie shiny !”

After a short start-up period, Slavenka was greeted by a simple desktop, including two mere icons and a wallpaper. Sighing, she observed that it consisted on a young woman lying lascivously on pink satin sheets with a black bikini adorned with red hearts. She was blonde with medium, ruffled hair, bright red lipstick and vacant-looking eyes. Slavenka felt put off by her face’s resemblance to her own, and scarcely wished to look at her freakish body proportions.

“She’s sexy, tee-hee !”

“How much do I wish she could shut up.”

The two icons were a folder named “MY STUFF”—she could manage to read that much at least—and a executable program soberly titled “learn”. She clicked on both in succession. The folder contained loads of erotic imagery, featuring men and women in equal measure. The executable, however, launched an application which titled menu read “Debbie’s super easy learning.”

“Who’s Debbie ?”

“I’m Debbie, silly silly Debbie ! He he !”

“I see. Great.”

She was about to click on “quit” when she had a weird feeling. Like a mild vertigo. Her hand flew to her forehead, and she let her head bob around a bit. It didn’t feel bad, just...floaty. The gum still tasted fruity and sweet. It was nice.

“Debbie wanna learn !”

She mechanically clicked on “Begin”, and a strange pattern of colors was shown on screen. There was no text, though she could see the outline of the curvaceous woman on the desktop’s wallpaper. Seeing those lights seemed to force all her muscles to relax, save for her mouth, and she began to heard voices coming from everywhere and nowhere. She couldn’t understand what they were saying, but they sounded very happy.

The assassin laid there, spellbound, unable to do much besides chewing. Time passed, though she had no idea how much. When she came to, the screen was turned off, the gum tasted stale, and her body was strangely warm, in a way she had never experienced before.

“What...Did they do ?”

“Debbie learn how to be nice and sexy, tee-hee hee...”

Unwilling to think about what happened one second longer, Slavenka spit out the gum, and buried herself under the blanket, trying to drown out the invading voice that rejoiced in this strange, fuzzy feeling.

* * *

Interview tape

Customer number 209

In the central part of the rehabilitation facility, one man stood awkwardly in the middle of what looked at first glance like a medical scanner. But radiography rarely needs supercomputers, which was what the rest of the room was filled with.

“Scan complete, Doctor Rivers.”

“Thank you, Thelma. You can come out, Mister Hurt.”

And come out Mr. Hurt did. He was a tall, burly guy with a clear stare and a smile that communicated a rocky kind of joviality.

“That was it ? Just stand around in a machine a bit and you can make a bimbo for me and my boys ?”

“Yes, I only need a 3D rendering of your image for the time being. Did you expect something more demanding ?”

“Well, yes ! We ain’t talking about a junior league match here, but a human mind, ain’t that complicated to change ? I know I have trouble with some hard-heads, ha ha !”

Grace Rivers closed her eyes and shifted her silver hair a bit. The man’s oafish behavior irritated her sensibilites a smidge, but she could recognize the value of honesty in this business.

“Normally this would be true. For the Dollie course for instance, we require clients to write a comprehensive set of demands for their future slave. Bimbos, however, are simple by nature. They can vary a bit of course, but mainly physically. This is the upside of creating personalities following an archetype, we can go straight to the point.”

“Hm, yes, I see. A bimbo’s a bimbo.”

“Quite. Of course, during the end phase we can customise her a bit, but the main course is the same for all Candies. Thus, I can afford to use my most powerful technology.”

She pulled a drawer and pulled out a chip.

“This is what put me ahead of all the Mind Control industry ever since I’ve gone public with it. This is nothing less than a perfect machine-mind interface. Any person implanted with it can have any and all of her sensory input manipulated. This allows for tremendous effectiveness, but alas, quite a bit of work for each stimuli. A single personality graft using this method requires months of work for a single expert. But once the program is created...”

“You can use it on anyone ?”

“Exactly, Mr.Hurt. No matter the age, the gender or the sexual orientation, a person exposed to this program can, depending on the intensity of the treatment, be turned into the desired personality in days. Of course, the Candies are here for a year, so we use a smoother program.”

“But...Aren’t they resisting ?”

Rivers silently took a remote controller and displayed Slavenka’s room on a nearby screen. She was turning around in her drab, empty cell, obviously agitated.

“This is your Debbie’s future host. As you can see, she is attempting to resist. In fact, I have no doubt she has quite the willpower. But willpower scarcely matters with the personality graft method. We control her thoughts. For now, she has two fake voices. One following her native thoughts, and one thinking as Debbie.”

“She’s a willowy gal. Can’t wait to see some curves on her.”

“She’s underway for that too, rest assured. In any event, she can just reject Debbie, and suffers no negative reinforcement whatsoever for doing so. This isn’t behavior modification, this is replacement. We are just getting her to blur the line between fake and real thoughts. First, she’s synchronized with the first, conform line of thought, and accept it. Second, she, inevitably, gets used to the second one, although it doesn’t lead to any modification yet.”

Hurt quietly nodded, unwilling to let on that this went way over his head. He let Rivers continue.

“No, the real treatment, which has already begun, is to blur reality itself. We control all her senses. She will live as Debbie, act as Debbie, fuck as Debbie, all while half of her think as Debbie. For all intents and purposes, real or not, she will eventually be both Debbie and herself. When that happens, all that remains is to influence her into favoring Debbie. Even if she has managed to keep a grasp on reality, eventually, she will prefer the fake her. She will slip naturally into her bimbo persona, and that will be that.”

“Wow...And is this really unavoidable ?”

“Yes. It is absolutely irresistible. When even the means of resistance is in our control, there is nothing you can do. If you had the chip implanted, even you would eventually become Debbie.”

The big man guffawed nervously.

“I’d rather not. So, why did you have to scan me anyway ?”

“Well, someone has to make love to her.”

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day seven

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

She couldn’t help it. She tried fasting, but the hunger was much worse than it had any right to be. It was more than a longing, worse than daggers in her stomach, it was chainsaws through her abdomen. Eventually, each time the disgusting food was served, she could only resist for a minute or two before jumping on it and wolfing it down. It tasted awful. It gave her weird cramps all over her body. Worse still, afterwards, only the bubblegum could soothe the aftertaste. So she took it. Every time. Even though she knew it was drugged and would pull her into a semi-conscious state.

Even when she wasn’t entranced by the computer, she would just fall on her bed and hear Debbie singing in her head.

“I am Debbie the bimbo.”

“I’m so horny.”

“I want to be fucked all the time.”

“I need bigger titties.”

Those moments would always steal hours of her life, and the concert of voices was getting clearer each time, but at least, when she came to, Slavenka wouldn’t feel any different. Mind-wise, at least. The gooey porridge was doing something. She felt sore all over, but especially in her breasts. Worst of all, though, was the yearning down there. She didn’t even know she could wet her panties, but here she was.

“Debbie wet and horny, want cock !”

And of course, the bimbo loved it. Which meant Slavenka had to ignore it to the best of her ability. But something didn’t feel right. No matter where she looked in the room, she could only see evidence of the bimbo living here. She understood now, the lavish, vapid-looking girl in the computer’s wallpaper was Debbie. But that wasn’t the only place where she could be seen, far from it. Between the magazines on the bookshelf was a photo of her hugging a huge muscular guy. The walls were full of childish doodles with decidedly sexual overtones. Was Debbie taking control when she was entranced ? It seemed the most logical explanation, since nobody entered the room. But it didn’t make sense. Where would Debbie have procured the photograph ? Or the crayons to doodle on the walls for that matter ?

She was too lost in thought to notice that in the corner of the cell, a man had appeared.

“Hi Debbie ! Is the staff taking good care of you ?”

Slavenka jumped, startled, but immediately decided to take the guy hostage. Was this the client ? They had been foolish to send him in there...But as hope and adrenaline filled the assassin, the starkly realized that she couldn’t move from her supine position. Worse...her lips were moving on her own !

“Hiya Master ! Debbie feels good ! All easy and wet, like you want me to...”

“Yes, you’re already quite cute. No doubt they will succeed to turn you into the fuckdoll you dream to be.”

“Yay ! Debbie wanna be a sexy fuckdoll !”

The assassin could not believe what she was saying. She felt her lips move, the air moving through her mouth, the sound vibrations. It felt incredibly real. Yet, it wasn’t. It couldn’t be. She was talking in high pitch, every intonation screaming happiness. No matter what order she sent to her body, she could only feel herself acting like the dumb slut they wanted her to become.

“Why does my cute little moron want to be a fuckdoll ?”

“Coz sex is the best thing, like ever, and Debbie’s too dumb to do anything else !”

“Wanna have sex right now ?”

“Yay ! Yay ! Debbie is so horny ! Debbie want it...!”

She felt her hands run on her quivering flesh, her legs spreading to reveal her yearning crotch. She was offering herself to this man, without a shadow of hesitation. All of her muscles, ever ready when she still belonged to the syndicate, were now soft and relaxed. Worst of all, her eyes were staring longingly at the man’s absurdly big member.

And thus, when he laid down on her, penetrated her, invaded her, she couldn’t do a thing. Debbie was in full control, and she wrapped her arms and legs around the man’s body. It wasn’t real. None of it was. The real Slavenka had collapsed on the floor. Her body did actually get up and give a powerful punch forward, ready for a takedown. But the chip implanted in her brain had prevented her from getting any feedback. Her body was still her own—but there was no way she could know it. As far as her brain was concerned, she was Debbie, a wet, horny slut, and was getting fucked hard by a man nearly twice her size.

“Mmmmnnnghhh...Yeaaaaaa, fuck Debbie, fuck Debbie harder !”

All her life, Slavenka had been deprived of nearly every pleasure. She had been stripped of anything that wasn’t related to her function. She would never had let herself be raped, but here she was, experiencing a good, hard fucking in full. Shocked, desperate, she tried to move, break through Debbie, but that only made her squirm on the ground, smacking her limbs against walls and bedposts, while she kept being subjected to the all-encompassing pleasure the idiotic sex kitten experienced and welcomed with all her being.

For the small girl whose existence hinged on successes, this was as crushing a defeat as she could imagined. She wasn’t only raped and forced to hear herself squeal in delight. She also couldn’t prevent herself from enjoying it. The pleasure was so new, so alien, she didn’t know the first thing about denying it. She was possessed by the pleasure, and in fleeting moments, when she felt herself letting out a high-pitched moan, she let herself go with it. She would always get her willpower together afterwards, but in flashes, she was in synch with Debbie.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day twelve

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

The things this place forced her to experience were harrowing, but Slavenka could always find herself in the end. With stark memories of masturbating or being fucked by Master, with periods of mindlessness and happy bimbo voices, but still, she could focus and come back.

One relief, in particular, was that the food’s effect were getting tamer by the day. She could stomach the porridge now, and the gum’s effects were subsiding. Every now and then, her mind would drift away and click on the computer’s learning program, but instead of the compelling force yanking her out of consciousness, it was becoming more of a half-dream, a relaxed period where Debbie would be more present. But she was still conscious. She was getting used to this place’s tricks.

Which meant she had more time, all in all, to spend looking for an escape.

“Scattering the ‘zines all over the floor was a reaaaally great idea, I can see cute boys and girls all the time !”

“No, I am only doing this to escape.”

It was a long shot, of course, but she was trying to fashion a lockpick with moistened, compressed and hardened paper. Tabloid paper wasn’t as useful for this trick as conventional paper, but giving up was unacceptable. Syndicate support or not, Slavenka wanted her identity intact, be it that of an emotionless weapon. She knew how to crack this door open. She only needed the right tools.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day twenty

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

The assassin had slept into a routine. With her newfound stability, she elected to allow Debbie to take control around noon. Trying to resist was useless in these moments, and getting fucked hard did clear her head a bit. The rest of the time, she would continue trying to make the tools, calmly, relentlessly.

The day before, they had filled her room with sleeping gas, and used the time she was out cold to install a bubble gum dispenser. Slavenka had been wary of this new development, of course, but the gum hadn’t been that effective at dulling her mind lately, as opposed to Master’s appearance. So she finally settled on using this supply nearly constantly. It tasted good and seemed to had no ill effects anymore. Anything to distract her from this infuriating itch in her breasts.

* * *

Grace Rivers’ private notes

A good period of calm to help the Candy patients to come to terms with the chip’s effects always satisfies. Despite her exceptional nature, Miss Horvat is well within usual responses for the course. Hormonal treatments should begin to show results momentarily.

I do feel kind of bad for not giving her any shadow of a chance here. In her alloted freedom time, she is remarkably dedicated at finding her way out, but the magazines she toys with aren’t real, and the door is actually on the opposite side of the room. The personality graft method really is best suited for an extremely intense three-day period, but as awkward as it is, studying its long term effects on a brainwashed girl really is fascinating.

In any event, as soon as the first physical changes appear, we’ll get right into the meat of the matter.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day thirty-two

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

Slavenka hadn’t given up hope. In fact, she never really had hope, only steely resolve. She hated the inner bimbo, and yearned for freedom, but those two facts were as little emotional as they could get. In normal person terms, they were more among the lines of “Debbie : Parasite. Escape : Objective.” No amount of failure deterred the assassin. She had a one-track, pragmative mind. Emotional musings were a liability.

But on this day, everything began to change. The first thing was herself. The itching the white porridge afflicted her with had, the night before, subsided a bit, giving way to a sort of diffuse, pleasant buzz. Upon waking up, her eyes shot wide open. Her tiny breasts had easily doubled in volume. Of course, that wasn’t saying much, but she very well knew the implications. They were turning her body into Debbie’s. The computer’s wallpaper was only too clear about that. Her modified form, so eerily fitting with Debbie’s idiotic high pitched voice, was sporting melons so rudiculously huge, they touched each other when hanging down.

Irritated, but focused as always, she took a bubblegum ball and went back to work. Little did she know, that had been her ultimate mistake, and the real beginning of her conversion. Indeed, unlike the previous two weeks, the balls were now laced with chemicals, different from the first few days. Instead of being aimed at destablizing her, those had a permanent effect, especially if taken in a continuous fashion, which the weeks of calm lead her to accept as routine.

In under five minutes, Slavenka was both lightheaded and slightly euphoric. She wasn’t unconscious by any means, but she did find it harder to conjure forth any conscious thoughts...Except the ones that were put inside her since the beginning.

“I must escape.” Said the familiar, level-headed voice.

“I can’t wait for Master to arrive !” Said Debbie.

In her state, she found the two voices equal. For the first time, the Slavenka voice didn’t actually follow her. It was as much a foreign manifestation as Debbie. And now she had a hard time thinking of her own, she couldn’t give it as much weight as she used to.

She spent an hour in that state, swinging back and forth between suggestions. Slavenka wanted to keep tearing pages and try to make tools with it. Debbie wanted to masturbate at the sexy people. She did both, intermittently. But ultimately, the giddiness the drugs imposed upon her made Debbie more prominent. More natural. Upon looking at the room’s cutesy appearance, she found it comforting, familiar. Why would she want to escape ? It was home.

“No, this is a prison.”

“I love my home, tee-hee ! I have pictures of my sexy fuckdoll body everywhere !”

It was hard to deny it. Debbie was in every picture. She decided to listen to Debbie for a while. When her Master came, she felt calm, and walked to him smiling, ready for her daily fuck.

“Debbie’s titties are growing, Master ! I want them to be sooo big !”

“They will be, my dear fuckdoll.”

“Yay, big-titted fuckdoll ! Like, can ya do me now ?”

“Of course.”

And, for the first time since she’s been receiving visits from her Master, inside her, Slavenka said...

“No, I don’t want to receive pleasure. I’m only a weapon.”

But she found it hard to give a damn, electing instead to guide her Master’s rod inside her.

* * *

Grace Rivers’ private notes

Final phase’s initial breaking’s successful. We’ve opened her brain to the possibility she could follow her bimbo persona. Tomorrow, she’ll have adjusted to the new drug and regained some measure of control, but only to be bombarded with positive stimuli regarding Debbie and negative stimuli regarding Slavenka. Not to mention the drug’s other effects.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day forty-one

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

Days were a haze now. Some time ago, she had a dream where she was Debbie. Since then, it was back to normal, but not too back. She really, really liked the gum now, couldn’t go without it. Mostly, she just laid down in her bed, wondering.

“I am a weapon. I must not now pleasure.”

“Debbie love her gum and Master and pleasure, masturbating is yummy !”

It sure was yummy. She was absent-mindedly schlicking away at her snatch, waiting for her Master’s daily visit. Still, wasn’t there something more important to do ? Escape ? She didn’t know, the one talking of escape was kinda boring...

“I obey only to the Syndicate. I care not if they betrayed me and left me to die. I obey.”

“I obey Master and he fucks me good, tee-hee !”

There was a mirror now. She could see her hair. It was so weird. Black on the ends, but blonde at the roots. She wondered if she could made her hair cute. She saw herself in the computer. Pigtails suited her. At least that’s what Debbie thought. Slavenka was such a spoilsport. Her titties were nicer. She could cup them in her hands and fondle them. Felt good. Still needed to be bigger, tho. She wanted bigger titties, like in the computer. She turned it on to look at what she should look like. She wanted to smile when she saw her big titties. Small tummy and big hips, too. Just a perfect fuckdoll. Then, the Learn thing. She clicked on it. She wasn’t sure what she had to learn but it felt good when she clicked on it. Pretty lights. Head feel funny...

“You want to be Debbie. Debbie is fun. Debbie feels good.”

“You’re really dumb.”

“Men can touch you whenever.”

The voices were nice and happy, but she didn’t really take them to heart. Why would she ? Debby already knew it. Learning was boring anyway, it was just an excuse to fondle her titties and drown out boring Slavenka.

“You want to chew gum all the time.”

“You giggle a lot. Giggle now.”

She did. Her face remained mostly emotionless, but she did seem to show a faint smile.

“You are becoming Debbie. You are Debbie. You’ve always been Debbie. Do not resist. Become docile and mindless.”

She just left herself drift into fuzzy mindlessness, letting the yummy warmness spread from her titties and pussy. Somewhere, in the deep recesses of her mind, she knew she should resist, but the passivity was so strong, so complete. Her pussy was singing, and she was unconsciously playing its bow. Docility felt so good.

* * *

Observation tape № 171 day fifty

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

The assassin was in front of the mirror, in a daze. There was nothing left of her in the reflection now. Gone was her petite, modest form. She was small, but had huge tits and wide hips. Her hair was now completely blonde. She didn’t remember tying it up into adorable pigtails, but here it was. Her body was no longer hers.

Yet, for the first time in weeks, Slavenka felt clarity in her mind. But only a bit. She still felt dreamy, fuzzy. But the voices were leaving her alone. She felt hope. That the calm would let her regain her footing. She was free now. She should be able to recover.

But no matter how hard she tried to concentrate, she couldn’t focus her thoughts. Worse, she felt Debbie’s giddiness. She heard echoes of her giggles and moans of pleasure. And she felt horny. So desperately horny. It tooks several minutes of attempting and failing to keep her hands off her pussy to understand. She wasn’t getting better. It was just the moment of clarity before the fall. Debbie had never felt as real. She could taste her. Feel her in every parcel of her body. The bouncy titties. They felt so heavy, yet it was so satisfying, almost pleasurable in itself to feel them heave at each breathe. The wide, child-bearing hips. The lightheadedness. She was this close to fully being Debbie. And on the opposite side, there was no Slavenka voice anymore. Just this faint feeling of identity, in limbo, about to be crushed by the bimbo’s happiness.

She didn’t even realize when Grace Rivers entered.

“Take her to my office. Don’t worry, she poses no danger anymore.”

“Yes, Doctor Rivers.”

The orderlies grabbed the pacified Slavenka and gently laid her down on a wheelchair. She turned her head around, confused, as she was wheeled out of her cell. A few minutes later, she was in the room where it all began.

* * *

Interview tape № 171-2

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

Grace Rivers readjusts her shining white hair as the small but now very buxom woman sits quietly in the chair across the desk. Her once focused, merciless eyes now looked lost and empty.

“Your treatment is progressing well, Slavenka. I have turned off all the sensory input reprogramming you, but you should feel how close you are to being Debbie.”

Slavenka wants to reply that she didn’t like the treatment, that she didn’t like Debbie...to be defiant. But she couldn’t get herself to talk.

“Without the proper stimuli you don’t want to be her” Continued the mind controller as if reading her thoughts, “but you know resisting isn’t really an option anymore, don’t you ? The drug treatment has made you a hopeless nymphomaniac, reduced your IQ drastically, and let’s not even talk about how much of a klutz you have become.”

The poor girl tries her best to talk. She couldn’t let that little Princess bring her down like that. She couldn’t.

“Can’t speak ? Perfectly normal. You see, however frightening you think the treatment is at this point, it will seem insignificant the moment I permit you to speak.”

What ? What does she mean ? Slavenka sees Rivers take out a smartphone and fiddle with it.

“Which is now.”

A press of the thumb, and the inmate feels a dam breaking down in her throat.

“You...You meanie ! I don’t wanna be a stupid, hot little cute bimb...”

She didn’t even finish her sentence. This wasn’t the tone she wanted to take at all. She wanted to be serious, if desperate and knowingly defeated. She sounded like a bimbo throwing a tantrum.

“Mmmuuuh ? What did ya do ?”

“Most methods of mind control are top-down,” emotionlessly said Rivers, walking behind Slavenka’s chair and caressing her neck. “We change the subject’s very thoughts, and build desirable behavior from there. My personality graft method is bottom-up. Since it controls the senses, and thus every stimuli the brain receives, even internal ones, the first processes to change are the most complex, physical ones. It rewires the muscle memory, the speech patterns, basically everything your brain takes care of without you having to consciously deal with it.”

The sadistic woman grabs one of Slavenka’s juicy titties and fondles it. The former assassin moans, a sick pleasure threatening her thoughts.

“A human is a very complex machine, and the conscious mind is but one of its elements. It can resist. But overall, the brain is more preoccupied in ensuring you adapt to your environment than resist being enslaved. So when it is presented with another person’s stimuli, it gets with the program. You might say, my dear Slavenka, that you are merely riding in Debbie’s body. If you walk, you’ll daintily tiptoe with your hands raised. If you see a cock, you’ll receive so much dopamine you won’t be able to think straight. And, as you see, if you speak, you’ll sound like the complete bimbo you now are.”

“I’m not a bimbo, I’m, like, totally dangerous and stuff...I’m just so horny...”

“You, dangerous ? Look at you. Your boobies are bigger than your head. I doubt you could even run. Don’t worry. You’ll love being the new you.”

“Like, totally no way, I wanna be me...”

Slavenka feels, thankfully, the hand free her bosom, but not without leaving her yearning for more, in spite of herself.

“Want to be you ?” Replies Rivers in an unusually harsh voice. “A poor Valatian girl, orphaned and reduced into a tool by a crime syndicate ? I know humans tend to irrationally cling to routine, but you are being beyond irrational here.”

“Huh, whaa ? Howdya know I’m in a crime thingie-kate ?”

“Well, I normally make it my policy not to, but the chip that is transforming you also allows me to read your thoughts. I merely consulted the logs, and voilà.”

“No...I am not sup...like, I can’t let you know...”

“In this matter as in others, I’m rather afraid you are powerless. Luckily, I have absolutely no interest in chasing a dangerous group of ruthless psychopaths. Only in rehabilitating you.”

Shocked, but angry, and somewhat emboldened, Slavenka raised her voice as much as she could.

“Like, no way ! I’m not a bimbo and I don’t ever want to be one ! You’re just a big meanie, like those thingie-kate guys !” she cried. “I hate you I hate you I hate you ! sniffle You just want me to be stupid cos I, like, talked about your past ! Well I’m, like, never going to be a stupid bimbo ! Like, never ever !”

“You did irritate me when you talked about Valatia, true. But even when at my limits, I remain a therapist. This is not a punition, sweetie.”

“Not a puny-sean ?”

Slavenka growled and conjured all her strength, exerting her arms to the point of physical pain, adrenaline piercing the fuzzy cloud in her head. The rope started to give way. The two guards behind her flinched and went to restrain her, but Rivers adressed them a dismissive gesture.

“But...Doctor Rivers !”

“It’s quite alright, I assure you.”

In fact, the beautiful mind controller stepped forward and undid Slavenka’s restraints. Incredulous, but not one to pass on a golden opportunity, Slavenka frowned and went for an eye gouge. But as she got up, she choked and tripped, falling on Rivers, her face right between her modest breasts.

“Muh ?” Mumbled the small girl in disbelief.

“Didn’t I tell you that you’ve become a klutz ? Forget all your skills, my dear, you couldn’t harm a fly with your lack of coordination.”

The mask couldn’t hold. Years of conditionning at the hands of the Syndicate broke down, and the tears sprang forth. Slavenka bawled.

“What is it, my dear ? Unhappy ?”

“Do whatever. Like, transform me an’ stuff. But don’t take my skill...It’s...sniffle It’s all I have. All I ever had...It’s so not fair...”

Grace caressed her pigtailed blonde hair.

“It’s all you ever had, yes, but you hurt people with it, so it has to go. You just have to find your pride with your new favorite things from now on. Sex will be fun. Playing will be fun. Being a bimbo will be like the childhood you never had, except you will never have to grow up and be unhappy.”

“But...But...I don’t wanna.” Bawled the poor girl. “I don’t wanna. I’m sorry. I don’t wanna. Lemme go. Please. Please.”

“Let you go ? That would only get you in trouble. You are now a bimbo, whether you like it or not. And I’d rather you like it. Your owner isn’t too despicable a person. He isn’t a paragon, obviously, as he wants a vapid, helpless sex doll, but he wants a happy sex doll, and many of you girls here can’t take that for granted. And starting tomorrow, after you accept your new life, we will begin to work on your happiness.”

Slavenka, sensing the time for talking was drawing to a close, struggled against her bonds.

“Don’t wanna be happy ! Like, no way !”

“Do you really think you have a choice ? I will not let you be unhappy again.”

The silver-haired woman tapped on her smartphone again, and suddenly, the world shifted around Slavenka. Panicked, she saw the table in front of her disappear, replaced by five naked men.

“Nooooo ! Like, ya totally can’t do this !”

“I can, and I should. In your super-sensitive body, which only got one tantalizing lovemaking session a day, a good, prolonged orgy will melt every smidge of doubt left in you. Debbie will shift from a dominant persona to your only persona. But before I leave you with them...”

Though Rivers had disappeared from her perceived environment, Slavenka felt her fingers gently prying her relaxed mouth open and removing the delicious bubblegum.

“No gum. You might choke on it.”

“Nooo ! Gimme back my gummy ! Please I need it please...” Whined the fledgling bimbo.

“Not to worry, you’ll soon have something you’ll find even tastier. I wouldn’t know, but you’ve been programmed to find it delicious. Your birth will feel exctatic, I promise.”

“Nooo...Please...Please...”

But Slavenka heard the door being shut close and the key being turned. Immediately after, the men started to close in on her, stroking their big, veiny cocks right in front of her eyes. In her fuzzy mind, she couldn’t find the words, but she felt revolt and disgust. For a short time. Her breathing quickly grew heavy and ragged, and her flesh squirmed. She wasn’t in control of her body anymore. Just seeing proud rods of masculinity made it horny and wet, and those feelings made short work of the poor Slavenka’s willpower. She dropped on all fours. She was desperately hungry without her gum, and her eyes, transfixed on the cocks, made quite clear what should fill this emptiness. The assassin knew this was an illusion, but nothing in the world seemed as desirable as abandoning herself to these men. Just feeling their lusty gazes on her sexy body left her hot and quivering.

In a pathetic whine, Slavenka, still sitting in the chair, her pussy drenched, gave her first blowjob to a virtual man, and the assassin’s last inner bastion began its slow but certain downfall.

* * *

Interview tape № 171-5

Patient : Slavenka Horvat

Six months later, Debbie was singing her favorite song.

“I’m a stupid bimbo, dumb and hot,

Here are my titties, here is my butt,

I am so bubbly and happy,

I wanna fuck Master so badly !”

As ever when she wasn’t being used like the sexy cumdoll she was, she was masturbating. There really wasn’t any reason to not feel pleasure. Pleasure was life and happiness ! Plus, ever since the nice smart girls had put her on a table and made her sleepy, she could orgasm as many times as she wanted and the pleasure was still just as good.

“Hmm, sooo gooodie...” She cooed as she slid her fingers inside and out. She squirmed and moaned, letting her mind float on a fluffy cloud, not a care in the world. She had all but forgotten her former life, and wouldn’t really care if she was reminded of it. She liked who she was, and every time any kind of deep thinking ventured into her bubbly brain, she giggled and the thinking got away.

These days, Mistress white-hair was programming her to be, like, the most bubbly cutie ever. Debbie’s master wanted her dumb and docile, yes, but rewarded with undefeatable love for life. Grace was happy to oblige, of course. She oversaw personally every session reshaping her Valatian kin into an oblivious, bubbly bimbo slave.

And Debbie liked it very much. Just as she prized her incredibly sexy body, fondling her oversized breasts whenever she got the chance, she loved her fuzzy mind. Giggling was fun, and she had many reasons to giggle.

The door opened. No illusions this time, the chip was completely deactivated most of the time now. Debbie squealed when she saw who was her.

“Maaasteeeer !”

“Hey, little doll ! How are you !”

Debbie skipped to the burly guy and jumped in his arms, nuzzling against him, grinding her sensitive boobies on his chest.

“Like, super goodie, Master ! Are ya happy with Debbie ?”

“Oh, very happy. There are still things to program you with, but your doctor says I can visit you every once in a while now. And what do you know, I have a present for my little fuckdoll !”

“Oooh ! A present ! Thankyouthankyouthankyou !”

Mr.Hurt opened a suitcase, revealing a schoolgirl outfit.

“Heee ! I luuuv ya Master !” Said the bimbo, hopping in place.

She took the clothes and put them on. After being naked for so many months, the fabric felt weird on her skin, and her butterfingers made her put her shirt all wrong. Her owner had to help her, which he did, laughing. When they were done, Debbie twirled in place

“Tadaa ! I’m cute !”

Debbie, with her small size, now looked exactly like a dumb, sugary-sweet, slutty schoolgirl, with a decidedly doll-like flair to her. The client pulled her off the ground and carried her, giggling, on the bed.

“Ooooh, is Master gonna do Debbie ? Is he ? Is he ?”

“Of course, cutie, that’s why you exist, don’t you ?”

Mr.Hurt lifted Debbie’s skirt, and found her pantiless pussy dripping, perpetually yearning for sex. Well, she would be satisfied after her treatment is done. He was the quartermaster to a mining operation, and Debbie was to be the resident “relief officer”. Hence her surgery to make her insatiable. She would pleasure dozens of men in a day, and would love every moment of it.

For now, the man slid inside Debbie, smiling at her delighted squeal, using her huge tits as handles. Debbie had no way of knowing, since her transformation felt just as good as real, but this was the first genuine fuck she had.