The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gordon Gets the Message

(Fm, hypnosis)

Gordon met his first real-life dominatrix, and found he was not yet submissive enough to please her. Luckily Beverly thought he was cute, and saw to it that he got the message.

Chapter 1: Not Making the Grade

“A Gordon Liu is here to see you, Miss Sims.”

“I’ll be right out, Alice. Incidentally, it’s well after five; why don’t you head for home?”

“I’ll do that, thanks!”

“Gordon, step into my office, please.”

The young Asian man timidly entered the office of the executive who had instructed him to meet her here. He waited for Beverly Sims to be seated behind her desk, then sat in a guest chair as she gestured permission.

“This is your first try at real life power exchange, isn’t it, Gordon?” Beverly began.

Gordon blushed. “Yes, Ma’am, and I know I didn’t start out very well last Friday. How can I learn to serve you better?”

“That’s what I called you here to explore. First, let me just give you a readout on your initial performance. In the course of our first meeting, I gave you five commands, phrased as polite requests. You argued with one, then complied; you modified the content of one, then did it your way; the other three you blew off completely. It’s harder in real life than as a Web fantasy, isn’t it?”

“Yes, Ma’am. A fantasy Domme would make me do things from my menu of things I want to be made to do. A real Lady of Power is much more exciting, but much more scary, and I am finding myself much more self-willed and stubborn in real life than in my dreams of submission.”

“You’ve spotted the problem there. If you were an experienced player, I would already have classified you as a ‘do-me boy’, a phony submissive who really wants a pro sex worker with a whip. In that case, this meeting would not be taking place; I would have fired you by email. You’re young and green, and I find you cute, so I’m giving you a second chance. You should bear in mind that you are playing on sudden-death overtime; objectively, you are not making the grade. I would like to help you improve your performance by taking control of your mind, hypnotizing you and conditioning you to accept my will in preference to your own and obey automatically. Are you willing to cooperate?”

Gordon’s eyes got big. “Yes, please, Ma’am!” he said enthusiastically.

“Veered back into fantasy country, did we?” Beverly said wryly. “You understand that once I’ve got you under my power, it’s my fantasies you will be acting out?”

“I understand that it’s supposed to work that way, Ma’am,” Gordon replied, “and I want to learn to obey you.”

“Good boy! Do you need to use the rest room or get a drink of water or anything? I have a lengthy personal phone call to take care of first, and I want you to sit here and wait until I get around to you.”

“I’m fine, Ma’am.”

Chapter 2: The Phone Call

Beverly dialed a number, then began a long discursive conversation with a HypnoDomme girlfriend of hers. Gordon couldn’t hear the other side of the conversation. “So you’re about to try the covert phone trance I told you about with the cute young man who needs his agenda removed? Good luck, and let me know how it goes! I’ll hang up now.” Beverly continued to speak into the dead phone, switching the call to an unconnected line. She went through several minutes of girl talk; then, when she saw Gordon’s eyes begin to glaze with boredom, she began telling a long story of a sailing trip to a deserted island.

Gordon found himself having a daydream guided by Beverly’s voice. He was in a marina, boarding a small sailboat named Gordon’s Guide. He sailed out into the sunny bay, lulled by the gentle lapping of the waves, and let the wind carry him to a small island just out of sight of land. He landed the boat at a pier, then walked up a path toward the hill in the center of the island. The path grew steeper; finally it led to a flight of ten worn concrete stairs. Gordon counted aloud the steps he was climbing, and felt a pleasant blank calm growing in him as he climbed higher and higher into the experience.

At the top of the stairs, the path led to a clearing in the scrub that covered the island. There was a flat patch of grass in a low spot shielded from the wind. There were still no people in sight, so Gordon yielded to an impulse to strip nude and sit down on the grass. As soon as he did, he found it easy to enter a state of deep meditation, letting the sun and wind and soft sounds on the island carry him deep inside.

Gordon found a murmuring voice in the center of his mind. As he let his external awareness fade, the voice became clearer. He realized that this voice was the wise guidance he had always wanted, and he began to repeat what the voice told him.

“I exist to please and obey women. Beverly is my Mistress; her will is my reality. I know that what she tells me is true, and I obey all her commands. This is her wise voice I am hearing now. My inner mind automatically repeats whatever Mistress tells me until I know it is absolutely true. I always obey the voice.”

Presently Gordon became aware that he had been sitting still for a long time, and that he was getting a little sunburned. He carried his clothes with him as he climbed back down the steps, again counting them aloud. The wind had veered, so it was easy to sail back to the marina on the mainland. Gordon smiled as he tied the boat to the pier and stepped out, realizing that he still heard the voice that controlled him amd told him what to do. He looked around as he returned to his car in the parking lot of the marina, enjoying the knowledge that he had found his guidance and was living in a whole new world.

Chapter 3: Gordon’s Attitude Adjustment

Gordon became aware of his surroundings with a start. Beverly had hung up the phone and was smiling at him. “How do you feel, boy?” she asked.

“Very relaxed and rested, thank you, Mistress. Oops; do I have your permission now to call you Mistress?”

“Yes, boy, whenever we are alone together or in kinky company, whenever I call you ‘boy,’ you must call me Mistress. In public, you may call me Miss Sims, but you know now that my name means Mistress to you.”

“Thank you, Mistress! Somehow my attitude seems to have improved as I thought things over while you were on the phone. I think I am much more ready now to submit and obey.”

“I know you are, boy. Some of the adjustments I just made in your head will come to fruition over the days and weeks to come, but you can see some of the results already. For instance, what are you wearing?”

“Ummm, I seem to be naked, Mistress. How did that happen? More important, does it meet with your approval?”

“I arranged it, boy, with several other things. Why don’t you try to get up out of that chair now?”

“I’m stuck to the chair, Mistress. Oh, I understand! You already hypnotized me by embedding suggestions in your phone call!”

“That’s right, boy. How do you feel about that?”

“That is so wonderfully sneaky, Mistress! It really lets me know that I am helpless in the hands of a designing woman, just as I longed to be.”

“Good boy! Come here and kneel before me, then kiss my feet.”

Gordon obeyed his Mistress automatically. “Did you have a question, boy?” she asked.

“I was wondering how I was able to get out of the chair this time, but this time you commanded me to, Mistress.”

“That’s right. My will controls you either way. Now let’s try something a bit more difficult; bend over my desk, and relax your ass!”

Gordon did as he was told, and Beverly inserted a small butt plug. “What effect does that butt plug have on your thoughts, boy?”

“It makes me constantly aware that you own me, and I exist to serve you, Mistress.”

“And you like that?”

“Yes, Mistress, but...”

“The butt plug is uncomfortable? Don’t worry, you’ll soon get used to it. You will wear it at all times except when you are using the toilet. You don’t have to think about it consciously, it will condition you deeply to yield to me. How do you feel about the fact that you have to wear it?”

“I don’t want to, Mistress, but you want me to, and...I don’t care what I want! Only what you want is important!”

“Breakthrough! You have many lessons to learn, but you are now a true submissive boy! Put your clothes on; I am going to take you home and have fun with you!”

“Thank you, Mistress!”

“In a month or so, I will ask you for feedback on how this arrangement is working for you. I will fix any problems you are having, and continue to deepen my control over you for another three months. Then I will ask you if you want to be a slave for life, either mine to use or mine to sell to another dominant woman. How much choice do you think you will have?”

“Umm, absolutely zero, Mistress?”

“I knew you were an intelligent boy! All you needed was an attitude adjustment.”

The End