The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Google Gaze™

A bubblepopmei story

Google Glass: evolved. Now experience breathtaking high definition video at blindingly fast download speeds directly before your eyes with Google Gaze™

Sara had been waiting for this release for over a year. Since its announcement, Google Gaze was all the industry could talk about. Sara had been short-listed for a promotional copy of the product, along with a select group of journalists from each major broadcaster. Her editor, Josh had finally given Sara the sort of subject that could make for a big break. Sara McAllister, Intrepid Reporter, was certainly not going to pass that up.

The future is now; the future is bright! Google Gaze™ brings Augmented Reality to the next level and unlocks the true potential of the human mind in a way never before imagined.

On the edge of her seat, Sara played her fingertips across the packaging with a soft rap as she savoured the promotional spiel. She paused to brush red hair away from her face, tucking it behind her ear so it wouldn’t get in the way.

The world is unlocked, with Google Gaze™. Always-on wireless connectivity downloads Augmented Reality details in real time, enriching your experience of the world around you and helping you see things in new and exciting ways!

Oh how she found that appealing. Sara pondered the introduction to her article as she read on. Who wouldn’t want to twirl in a beautiful alpine meadow like Julie Andrews, watching realtime rendered flora and fauna dance and sing with you? Sara smiled as she contemplated the beauty of that for a moment before her practical side chimed in. Who wouldn’t want to walk into a restaurant and have the menu stream in front of their eyes with specials and image examples of the culinary delights that awaited them?

The time for anticipation had passed. Sara’s slender fingers scrambled and tore at the delicate packaging and unveiled the most underwhelming device she’d ever seen. On the tip of her finger lay a single, apparently mundane contact lens. Sara pursed her lips and remarked on how mundane a thing it appeared, but wasted no time in suspending her disbelief and, with a drop of solution and a gasp, eased the contact lens into place. A surprised chirp escaped her as text flickered into view in front of her eyes.

Welcome to Google Gaze™ . Initializing. Please wait…

Welcome to Google Gaze™ , Sara. Welcome to your future.

Sara clapped her hands together and bounced herself back onto her bed. A glance towards the discarded box was anticipated by the program, and new text swam into view.

Please stand by for a complete tutorial after a system update.

The words danced before her, hovering three-dimensional letters moving smoothly as she turned her head from side to side. The redheaded girl lay herself down on her bed, idly patting her hands on her stomach as she waited. A simple series of lines arranged in a circle blinked in a pattern to give the appearance that the circle was moving, endlessly. Sara sighed and summoned the patience to admire the technological marvel that permitted a woman to lay on her bed staring at her ceiling and be not the least bit bored, all because of a little green glowing circle of light.

System update complete. Restarting.

Sara’s heart skipped a beat and her breath hitched slightly. She reasoned she was anxious.

Welcome to Google Gaze™ , Sara. Welcome to your future.

A grin spread across the woman’s face. She kicked her legs a little in a happy little dance as the system returned online with the trendiest glowing green font.

Google Gaze™ is a comprehensive Augmented Reality system. Designed to enrich the user experience, always-on wireless technology is used to download real time data based on your location. Location services match your location to our Cloud database and prompt relevant download options. As your choices are made, preference statistics are tracked in an effort to better anticipate your needs.

Sara couldn’t be more impressed with the experience so far, but she was dismayed to say that after the little circle returned and spun its wonderful little dance for a spell, no enriching life experience filled her world view. She frowned. The program responded.

There were no search results that matched your current location and field of view. Please consider the following:

  1. The Cloud database currently has no historical data on file for your location. If this is your first time using Google Gaze™ and no other user has been present at your location, consider relocating for better results.
  2. To expand on the Cloud database results for this location, consider searching for global location content online. Google Gaze™ is a complete multimedia and internet experience. Watch your favourite shows, play your favourite video games, and browse your favourite websites. Your selections will help future search results.

That made sense, Sara thought. Not wanting to change out of her comfy supergirl top and red boyshorts to stab out for adventure in New York City in the cold of November, Sara opted for the latter option. The program responded. The internet flooded her field of view, prompting another in a series of gasps from the redhead. An outside observer would have see nothing but an amazed woman on her bed staring up at a stucco ceiling, apparently in the midst of an intense acid trip. Sara, however, was seeing so much more.

Much more than one person could handle, as it turned out. The look of amazement turned into a frown of confusion, unable to parse the web of rapidly shifting windows. The program responded to her lack of clarity and simplicity returned. A choice was made for her. The other windows closed and Sara found herself looking at a media streaming website, a tech news report that she often frequented. Her eyebrow raised and she smiled, impressed by the choice..

A nagging at the corner of her mind began to grow. It was familiar. A pop up encroached upon her browser window, just as it had always done on her desktop. She frowned and thought to move her mouse, but realized it wasn’t there. She hadn’t yet discovered how to close a window. Floating in the middle of her vision was an advertisement for a pornography website.

The pop up was of the usual variety, a border that consisted of tiled headshots of beautiful women giving lustful stares at Sara. The centerpiece of this particular ad was a naked, blonde, oil slicked woman with enormous breasts, the reddest lips, and smoky eyes. Sara looked on and for the first time, rather than attempting to close the pop up, she just watched. The proximity of this woman, of all these women’s lusty stares was fascinating. The texture quality of the images was such that the program must have an astonishingly fast connection to be able to seamlessly stream a media show in the background and render this image in an instant. The way the woman glistened, the oil, the sheen of her skin. She was breathtaking. The program responded.

The news report vanished and the pop up expanded, becoming her entire view. The blonde woman was all around her, moving to loom over Sara, who looked on. She had no idea what was happening, but marveled at what once was a simple browser experience like she had known for so long had suddenly become live action and real time!

The blonde woman seemed to smirk down at Sara, lowering herself to all fours atop the amazed redhead. She cooed and mewled, wriggling her ass in the air, and Sara honestly began to think the blonde woman was here with her, that the blonde woman desired her. In her confusion, Sara moaned and felt desire stir within her.

Blonde hair flipped across Sara’s view and she felt a shimmer like it really touched her face. She touched her own cheek, in awe that the experience was so real, and watched as the blonde woman twisted herself to look back at an unseen figure. Sara followed the blonde’s attention to a strongly muscled black man who appeared directly behind her, naked and glistening with a litany of tattoos sprawled over his gorgeous chest and arms. He pushed himself inside her and Sara groaned with the blonde, vicariously living the experience. She realized she was watching the porn advertised from the pop-up, but oh god this was so much more than she expected. Her fingers slipped into her panties and began to play at the wetness there. The program responded.

The blonde was so hot, Sara thought, her thoughts lewd and simple and needy. She was adapting to the experience and finding her hot little pussy just fucking loved how that big strong man was fucking the daylights out of this blonde slut. She was crying out in pleasure and Sara was moaning right along with her! It was hard to tell which of the two sluts was saying what, both were dripping wet for that big black cock. The blonde grunted, sliding back and forth. “Nothing makes a pretty pussy happier than getting fucked,” she said, speaking in time with Sara’s thoughts. Sara crashed into a thunderous orgasm as the words echoed through her mind, screaming in her empty room as she bucked on the bed.

After coming down, the world returned to normal. Sara was a bit dismayed. She mewled with a stretch, turning sideways and falling asleep in her bed without a second thought about the new contact lens in her eye. The program responded.

* * *

Daylight broke through the cracks of her blinds and forced Sara from her sleep. She growled and tried to return herself to slumber.

Welcome to Google Gaze™ , Sara. Welcome to your morning.

She felt the tired evaporate and rose without much hesitation, renewed by the excitement of the morning and her new toy. Sara skipped from cold tile to tile and into her bathroom atop her fluffy pink bath mat, where she remained while she washed her face and brushed her teeth. Taking a long look at herself in the mirror, Sara leaned in and opened her eyes wide. A play of the little green lines flickered in that circle before her and she vaguely wondered if that was the Augmented Reality or whether the lens was actually glowing. That thought continued, among others as she showered and prepared for work.

Sara got to the office in time for the first time in months. She had a habit of sleeping in, but today found it easy to just get up and get ready without hesitation. Colleagues were surprised and appreciative, as her tardiness was putting their own indiscretions under the microscope by management as of late.

Her editor, Josh had left a voice message for her to meet with him. That was where Sara found herself now, seated in one of the lime green plastic cup chairs across from her boss at his desk.

“So,” Josh began, leaning in with a smile, “How was it? Do you see anything now?” he asked.

Sara laughed and shrugged. “Not much right now, but earlier on the bus, and last night in my apartment, I can’t even describe it! There are no words!” she replied with zeal.

“Well you’d better find words,” her editor said. “We were lucky to get the beta and we won’t be missing this opportunity to break some ground on this product. So spill, girl,” Josh said. He leaned back in his tall back white chair, smoothed out his vest and adjusted his tie. Josh was a put together guy, Sara thought, letting her eyes roam for the briefest of moments. The program responded.

The Google Gaze™ once again sprang to life, framing Sara’s boss with two columns of text. The latest on his Twitter feed, his top Facebook posts, and the two public profiles on OKCupid and Fetlife that he had not expected would be discovered. Sara’s jaw dropped.

“What is it? What do you see?” Josh asked from the edge of his seat.

Sara briefly scanned the profile information and found the Fetlife profile come to the forefront. The program was anticipating her curiosity as a journalist and fed her the choices she wanted without her having to even make a gesture.

“I’m learning a lot about you, Josh” she replied with a tentative smile. “This is- amazing. I looked at you for a moment and it responded with your online footprint. I’m seeing your tweets, facebook posts, and uh- profiles online in an organized way that spreads itself across the room.”

Apprehensive, her editor straightened himself up and stood, spreading his arms out. “What, like all around here?” he asked. Sara gave a nod and a geek squeal. Josh’s face brightened.

“Hey, what do you mean profiles?” he wondered. Sara gave a sheepish look and her boss blushed.

“Yeah, I mean I’m not judging but that’s something we didn’t predict. I just glanced at you and now I have galleries of you walking girls around on all fours like pets to your left,” she explained. Josh palm-faced and waved his arm at his left. “Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!”

The pair erupted in laughter. A thought pushed at the woman’s mind and she felt the same nudge as she had last night when a pop-up took center stage afront the Fetlife page. Sara grunted at the sudden impact of such a stunning high definition rendering inches from her face. It felt like she could see it all but couldn’t imagine how with it being so close. It was closer and brighter and higher resolution than any of the other content. She bit her lip and swallowed hard. The program responded.

Sara urged for the pop-up to vanish, but her will didn’t seem to be a factor. She stared, taking in the form of a South Asian woman with dark smoldering eyes and a come hither look. Google Gaze™ recognized her and updated Sara’s brain. Sara blinked as she understood, though she hadn’t seen the woman before. Sunitha Rai was her name and she was staring at her with the backdrop of a luxurious Victorian era room. The detail in the image, the way her skin looked so inviting, how her bust was pillowed up with the assistance of her dark leather corset. It made Sara groan audibly.

Josh was fascinated and leaned in. “What do you see, Sara?” he asked in a quieter voice.

The redhead shifted in the lime cup chair, squeezing her thighs together as Sunitha shimmered and the pop-up faded away, leaving the woman standing there in the office room. Sara glanced to Josh and Sunthia leaned down to touch fingers to Sara’s pale chin, turning her gaze back to those dark smoldering eyes. “What do you see, Sara?” Sunitha asked in a voice that dripped like syrup on the poor girl’s brain. The program responded.

Sara tilted her head back and stared up at Sunitha. Josh stepped back and to the side, circling his employee with fascination. He had known that look on many women. The way Sara was glowing and seeing to rise up and sink down all at once. Sara was submitting to someone. It was unmistakable. “Sara,” he said, “Sara tell me what you see.”

Sunitha spoke in unison with Josh, and Sara was inclined to listen and obey. She wanted to obey. She wanted to do anything that voice wanted. “I- I see M-Mistress,” she managed to whisper. Sunitha smiled and stepped backwards, halfway through Josh’s desk. her arm reached out to Sara who tumbled from her chair to her knees with a shudder of relief. She bowed and kissed those legs and feet and turned her gaze back upwards. She felt like she belonged there, before a superior.

“Incredible!” Josh exclaimed, clapped his hands and circled her once more. “I had no idea you were into kink, Sara! I had no idea you were into women! So who is she?” Josh asked, and set in with questions like any good journalist would.

The kneeling redhead struggled to focus. The image of dominance above her was circling her as well, patting her thighs and patronizing Sara like a pet. She soaked it in with confusion and adoration, chasing around on all fours following Sunitha clockwise as Josh walked counter clockwise. They met in the middle.

Josh put a hand on her forehead and Sara snapped to focus, seeing a double image of Sunitha and Josh touching her forehead and towering over her. “I-I don’t understand,” she replied. “She’s famous. She’s Sunitha Rai. I don’t understand why I’m feeling this way. I’ve never been into kink before.”

Towering over her, Josh patted her on the head, “Okay, then that’s another development of the Google Gaze™ I take it. I’ve never known you to behave this way. Are you alright?” he asked with genuine concern. Josh leaned down in a crouch and touched Sara’s shoulder, tentatively.

“Yes sir,” she replied. Sara didn’t attempt to move. She was so wet. Her thoughts darted to last night. She frowned as she thought about how hard that big cock must have been. How needy her hot little pussy was after all that fucking. Sara looked up longingly at Sunitha who shimmered and vanished leaving only her concerned employer. With a sigh, she shook her head and rose. “This stuff is pretty intense,” she said.

“What was all that, Sara?” Josh asked.

Sara stood up with Josh’s help and dusted herself off. “That, boss, was a pop-up,” she explained. Josh gave her a look she returned. “Yeah, this thing is full of surprises. It took me from a glance at you to your Fetlife profile and then, bam, a pop-up ad of a Fetish Queen.”

“Not once have I ever heard of a pop-up ad inspiring a woman to crawl around on all fours dreaming of a Mistress,” Josh said, shocked, exhilarated, and skeptical.

“Some of this Augmented Reality is just floating text and images. Think about a browser window just floating beside me,” Sara explained, flipping red hair over her shoulder and gesturing with her hands. “You think, okay this is neat. That’s not the magic. Google Gaze™ rocks your socks with the videos. They literally leap off the screen and fill the area you’re in. Mistress- err, Sunitha came off the page and interacted with me! Josh, she touched me!” she exclaimed.

The well-dressed editor leaned against his desk and crossed his arms, whistling. Sara nodded. “I know, right?!”

An excited tension hung in the air for a long minute before Josh spoke. “Okay. I’m getting you front page on the site,” he began. Sara erupted in a squeal. Josh interjected, “But you’ve got to get me something more, Sara. This is amazing but its all just words right now. I need something that isn’t testimonial. I need something irrefutable,” he went on. Sara nodded emphatically, a serious look in her eye.

The redhead turned to storm out of her editor’s office with an emboldened passion. As she reached the door, Josh called out. “For God’s sake Sara, be careful. I want a story about Google Gaze™ not about one of my intrepid reporters crawling around Times Square,” he said. Sara nodded. The program responded.

* * *

Google Gaze™ location services have determined this is your stop based on your preferences.

The words flashed across Sara’s field of view, knocking her from her reverie. She had lost track of time on the subway. Brief glances at people provided a watershed of Google Gaze™ data, but Sara wasn’t overly interested in browsing the lives of strangers. The pop-ups, however, seemed to load despite her not paying more than a moment of attention to one or another person. She found herself bombarded by the delicious fuck slut cream filled cookies of Twinkie’s and oh fuck boys never girls forever lesbian seduction Samsung Galaxy Note 5 with the latest in gangbang cock festival AMOLED technology. The stops were declared and Sara’s naughty little GPS location services chimed in with all that gooey cum glazed tourist information. Next stop, cum slut castle and the Times Square!

Sara shifted in her seat and looked around. Men and women were either leering or intentionally looking away. She thought for a moment that she must have been a disturbance but Google Gaze™ prompted her to exit the subway and head to the surface. Location services guided her with a shimmering trail of green dots along the wall. Sara remarked inwardly about how useful Google Gaze™ was and how it would revolutionize society in so many ways. She was deep in thought about writing her article when she realized she had reached her destination.

Sara looked up to read the bright neon sign above her, one of many in the overwhelming techo orgasm that was Times Square. She grunted and bit her lip hard, tensing as her senses were overwhelmed with data from Google Gaze™ . She found herself unable to look away, unable to do anything but spin around and be engaged by streaming media and text, social media feeds and personal profiles. Google Gaze™ was all she saw, the city itself fell into the background as she downloaded search results real time based on the Cloud database and user generated content.

The redhead stumbled her way through the neighborhood, swept along from the lead of blinking data. A girl tweeted about Justin Bieber and it blinked. Sara slithered over to it, not bothering to read the details just letting it stick to her mind. She twirled at a giggle behind her and was lunged towards a Facebook sudoku game, the numbers showering over her and sending the woman into a fit of giggles, a chorus to the digital giggles that were already singing.

Sara had been having such a good time. Google Gaze™ really helped her! The location services could lead her around and Sara would listen. Sara made choices based on Google Gaze™ search results and her own preferences. Sara preferred these user generated download packets. She felt the pressure at her temple as a pop-up pushed itself inside her feelings. She swayed there in place at the crosswalk waiting for Google Gaze™ to tell her the light had changed. The pop-up had rendered before her eyes and Sara lay witness to the animated image on repeat of a two women on their knees servicing a man who stands before them. The girls nuzzled together, the source of the giggles, cheek to cheek worked in tandem to fellate the man. Sara stared on, mouth fallen open and eyes wide, staring at that cock. The girls turned their attention to Sara and with a squeal, rise and rush at her. Sara blinked in surprise and tensed as the girls burst through her like digital apparitions. She felt taken by the hands and spun on her heels as the girls emerged.

The redhead stood on the sidewalk and stared at the establishment before her. The neon lights blinked above, advertisement of live girls, nude. Passers by were laughing, drunk on their club crawl. They accidentally nudged Sara but otherwise no one noticed her standing there. The door opened and what had previously been a soothing thrum drumming of muted bass became a roar, a siren’s call that drowned out the rest of the world. Google Gaze™ erupted with data, flooding Sara with the curiosity and excitement of information about this song. She downloaded the artist’s discography and was instantly a fan. Google Gaze™ understood her preferences. Lured in by the sounds of her favourite band, Sara vanished from the street and into the strip club.

* * *

Men were everywhere in the club, though often they appeared as nothing more than clumps of shadows and the distraction of laughter. The strip club was, by and large, not what Sara had expected. She had never been in one before. The furniture was a fascinating glow of black light reflected light and the occasional shimmer of a beer in a glass. She was reminded of the latest Tron movie and thought fondly about that.

“Meow, hun,” a voice purred at her ear, drawing her around. Sara spun as the woman turned her about, slipping their fingers into a tangle of hand holding. “I bet this is your first time, isn’t it? Would you like a dance?” she said with confidence. The woman smiled in a way that sent a flutter through the redhead. This woman was a stark contrast to the glow of the table, a beautiful black woman whose skin shone with a twinkle of body glitter. She leaned in and brushed her own dark wavy hair away from her face and stared Sara in the eye, scrutinizing.

Sara’s breath caught in her throat as the woman’s eye shimmered and a little circle comprised of green lines began to dance. She remembered that from this morning in the mirror. The woman’s smile widens into a grin and she nods and pats Sara’s hand, leading her off. “Come on, hun, I can tell I’m your preference.” the strange woman urged. Sara complied. The program responded.

In the dark and odd quiet of the VIP section, Jade, as she introduced herself, helped Sara into the couch with a push and straddled the girl. In a moment, Jade had fondled and caressed the confused redhead into a dopey smile. She touched fingers to Sara’s jaw and watched the girl gasp. Sara swooned and accepted Jade when she leaned in for a kiss. The feel of another woman’s lips on hers was fascinating! Lips brushed softly together and Sara found herself swept up in the experience and the scent of perfume and the proximity of this woman.

The kissing continued a moment longer before Jade withdrew and stared into Sara’s eyes again. Both their eyes were displaying a little green circle as they exchanged information. The Cloud database was absolutely full of results for these girls to soak up. Mutually they moaned as they learned about each other and pop-ups came into their view. Jade fell between Sara’s legs and began to strip the redhead. It was a challenge as the pop-up took up her field of view, but Jade had learned to relax and let the ad in. She was being advertised. The ad displayed the usual smattering of headshots of sexy women. That was the frame to the centerpiece, a dazed redhead in strip club couch. Jade let out a moan and felt herself disembody. She wasn’t important here. She fell into the background and watched the gorgeous black woman lift up the redhead’s pale legs and begin to eat that hot little pussy. Oh fuck, Jade thought, this was so hot. What a naughty little pussy licker loving on that sweet dumb redheaded slut. Jade gave herself over to the experience and watched herself worship the woman’s pussy.

Sara had been cumming so fucking hard on this woman’s face she barely remembered that this incredible woman wasn’t just a pop-up ad that leapt out at her and took what it wanted. This had been the latest in a series of such experiences. It felt so real as she had her brains licked out by this lady, her slutty little pussy in control of what felt real and not. Sara struggled to keep from fainting, digging her fingers into the woman’s hair and begging for more. Her head relaxed to one side and she stared off in the club, seeing a man seated at the table in the VIP section. He was watching her. Sara saw the glimmer of green circle in his eye and let out a shaky moan. Jade stopped and stepped back and up into a standing position. She reached out to grab Sara and pulled her to her feet. Sara dropped to all fours instead. Jade laughed and dropped down to her knees together beside Sara. Jade understood that Sara preferred it this way. Sara thought of Josh. The pair crawled to the man in the corner and nuzzled together, moaning affectionately as they were focused on the important location. His cock came out and Sara gasped. Jade gave a knowing smile and pet the redhead. “Oh god, that cock!” Sara whined in yearning as she was pushed closer to it. It filled her world. She found herself showered with data about this cock, about cock in general. It consumed her, buried her in facts and erotica and ideas and conversations. The images flooded in, free galleries of the biggest most yummiest cocks in the known internet galaxy. Sara felt the nudge press at her brain as her lips touched to tip of the man’s cock and the pop-up pushed through her brain from the mouth and his cock thrust deeply into a pretty little cocksucker’s willing mouth.

Sara watched in awe as she felt herself let go and disembody. She watched that devoted little redheaded cock worshipper get her sweet little porn cherry popped. The ad streamed globally online, joining the endless stream of wonderful ads that Augmented Reality for all Google Gaze™ users. Sara felt so fucking good, so much fucking pleasure as she watched herself float before her in digital glory, servicing her new employer with the drooling slurping dick dumb enthusiasm of a proper piece of corporate owned fuck meat. She came herself so hard just thinking about being a part of this and gave herself entirely over to Google Gaze™.