The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good to the Last Drop

Part 1

by Mister Harvest

As they say, and they do not lie, you learn a great deal about yourself in your early 20s.

First, let’s talk about my girlfriend, because that’s where this begins. Meagan and I had been dating for two months, and we were having the time of our lives doing it. She was (and is) cute, funny, sexy and smart. We’d hooked up at a party, spent that night together, and been nearly inseparable ever since.

Since this is one of those kinds of stories, you probably want to know what she looked like. Happy to help: 5′ 8″, dark blonde hair to her shoulders, cute triangular face. Button nose that just makes her even cuter. Blue eyes. A nice curvy figure, athletic without being too butch. Biggish breasts. Nicely shaped ass. The kind of looks that radiate outdoorsy wholesomeness, which wasn’t too far from the truth. When we begin our story, she was 22, and I was 23.

We went to the same school. I had just graduated and was about to start grad school, and she had just finished her junior year.

Now, the next thing you need to know is that we hadn’t fucked yet. We’d had plenty of sex, of the oral and manual variety, but she was adamant that she was not going to have anything permanently attached to me inserted into her pussy until she figured out the right kind of birth control for her. Unfortunately, the right kind of birth control seemed to be not yet made by human hands, so the subject of coitus kept coming up, and going down. As it were.

But she gave pretty good head, and she was otherwise a joy to be with, so I was willing to wait it out.

The last thing you need to know is that, even with all of the sucking and licking that had been going on between us, I’d never come in her mouth. Just hadn’t worked out that way.

And, when our story opens, that precise thing was going to happen. It was June 21st, the longest day of the year. In a week, she was going home... and I was going to follow a week or so later to meet her folks (I know, that’s pretty serious to get with a girl that you haven’t actually screwed).

Part of the package, sadly, was that I had to drive her and her younger sister back here, so her sister could move in for her first year at college, and Meagan could move more of her things to her apartment. I wasn’t wild about spending four days on the road being chaste in the presence of her sibling, but those are the things you do for love.

Anyway, my birthday was while she was out of town, and she had promised me a present early.

“Do you want to come in my mouth tonight?”

She had a habit, both endearing and annoying, of saying things like that to me on the phone when she knew I was out in public, unable to react appropriately.

“Um,” I said, shifting the cell from one shoulder to the other, looking across the record store (my summer job), trying to look ever so cool as my cock immediately started to harden.

“I hope you won’t mind.” Giggle.

“No, no, that would be fine. If it’s no trouble.”

“Well, we’ll find out. See you at nine.”

“9pm? That late?” OK, so I wasn’t doing a great job of this “being cool” thing. Sadly, just getting a job at record store doesn’t automatically give you that ability.

“I have to cover at the coffee house tonight. Love you!”

“Uh, love you!” Phone folded, I realized that it was going to be the longest day of the year in a way other than just the length of sunlight.

A snarky voice behind me said, “I assume that was the blonde chick.”

I turned and looked down to see the venom-green eyes of Kayleigh, my most recent ex. Kayleigh and I had broken up about a month before I hooked up with Meagan. I really don’t remember quite why we broke up: some argument over something or other, almost certainly completely trivial. By the time she had forgiven me, Meagan and I were an item. Kayleigh was still, though, my best friend, though, in a weird confrontational sort of way.

“Yes, that was the ‘blonde chick.’ Her name is Meagan.”

“Right. I know. The blonde chick. She put out yet?”

“Our love transcends the physical. Particular activities are not required for us to show our deep devotion to each other.”

She didn’t look up from restocking the CD jukebox. “Barf. That would mean, no, she hasn’t put out. And why do you put up with it?”

Kayleigh had made it clear that I was welcome into her bed, and I was certainly tempted. But it was also clear that Kayleigh’s interest in me was mostly because she couldn’t believe she had been dumped (in her somewhat inaccurate reconstruction of events) for a girl who didn’t actually fuck, and a grudge-fuck wasn’t my speed. And, of course, Kayleigh would make sure that Meagan found out in about thirty seconds, and then I’d be both a loser and single.

“It’ll happen.”

Kayleigh turned her green eyes at me. Black hair (with blue streak), very pale skin, dark eyes, black makeup, black clothes: Kayleigh was in the dictionary next to “Goth Chick.” Except, of course, for her figure. Most people thought that Kayleigh was short and fat. She was short, barely five feet, but the “fat” impression was based on her chest, which was... well, “freakishly huge tits” was not a bad description. The rest of her was just normal young round female, but her boobs threw the whole thing into relief. She was wearing a black Swans t-shirt, stretched to a point that was at a border between “sexy” and “alarming.”

“Try before you buy, I say.”

“In your case, it’s ‘you broke it, you bought it.’ You’ve left a trail of wrecked boyfriends behind you.”

She shrugged, and walked around the counter. “They knew the risks. And I’m off. Say hi to the blonde chick for me, and tell her that she doesn’t know what she’s missing.”

I waved as she bounced out of the store. “I’ll pass along your wisdom, I promise.”

The evening seemed to crawl by. Not many customers, since the term was out, and no one but students bought the kind of stuff we sold at the Slipped Disk. I stare across the store, imagining Meagan’s full red lips slowly sliding down on my hard cock, and back up, her blue eyes twinkling, full breasts hanging down as she sped up, sucking faster and faster, as I felt myself get closer and closer, her moans of encouragement building...

I looked down, and sighed, and hoped I wouldn’t have to come around to the front of the counter for a few minutes, since I couldn’t really stand and be polite right then.

I was off work at 8pm, and was back to my place like a shot. Fortunately, I lived across the street, above a really terrible Chinese takeout, so it wasn’t a long walk. I had moved in when Kayleigh and I were still dating, and she still lived right above me. This had seemed like a brilliant idea at the time, somewhat less so now.

But I wasn’t thinking about Kayleigh and her love life right now (although I could frequently hear it, as her bedroom was above mine, too); I was counting down the moments until Meagan arrived with my birthday present. Meagan lived with about five hundred roommates (so it seemed; I could never keep track), so our place was where we trysted.

One of the many things I like about Meagan is that she’s very punctual. 9pm, the doorbell rang.

I opened, and there she was. Tank top, cut-offs, sneakers, and a very wicked glint in her eye. Much kissing before any words exchanged.

“Long day?” she finally asked.

“Very, especially after your phone call.”

“I’m glad. I wanted to do something special tonight.”

“You’re mean. Kayleigh was right there when you called.”

By now, we were on the couch, and her hand was on my crotch. I was stroking her breasts, and could feel the nipples getting hard. Frigid, this girl was not.

Her hands were undoing my jeans. “Heh. Did you tell her what I said?”

“Of course not.”

“You should have. She never did that for you, did she?”

I perhaps was not as gentlemanly as possible in my inability to keep from kiss-and-telling. “Uh, no, you’re right. I’ve never done that with anyone.”

“Me, neither.” She knelt down, and quickly had my jeans and boxers off. “Well, I’m honored to be the first.” She started slowly stroking my cock.

“Anything I can do for you...?” Another thing that I really liked about Meagan is that she had the best-tasting pussy of any girl I’d fucked, and I really like the taste of pussy.

“After. Now, lean back and enjoy your present.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, as she started licking her way up my cock.

It wasn’t quite like my fantasy, but that was fine. She didn’t take a single thing off. I stripped off my shirt, and being naked in front of her fully clothed was strange and exciting. Her fellatio technique was a very start-and-stop one, with lots of teasing on the balls and head: exquisite, but not really conducive to bursting forth. I usually finished by masturbating while she watched and helped with her hands.

That evening, though, she was not going to be shown up, and was bobbing her head vigorously. She looked up, grinned, and plunged back in. “Don’t worry about it,” she said through my cock, “just let it happen...”

It didn’t take long. I was wound up by the great blowjob, by waiting for it all afternoon, and... well, being 23. She could feel it in my cock, and from my moans, and she wrapped her mouth around the head as I burst out; it seemed that gallons of cum were pouring out. I threw my head back with a, “Yes... yes... YES!” as she gulped it down.

I blinked, shuddered, and looked down. She was slowly kissing around the head, her eyes open. Something about her expression made me pause.

“Uh, Meagan?”

“Hm?” she said, softly, not looking away.

“Was that OK?”

“Uh huh.”

She kept kissing, softly, eyes unfocused, expression blank. I was going to ask her what she thought, but something about her face and voice made me put it differently.

“That wasn’t too bad, was it?”

“That wasn’t too bad,” she replied, as if she was just repeating back what I said. I reached down and stroked her hair; she didn’t react.

“You don’t mind it when I come in your mouth, do you?”

“I don’t mind it when you come in my mouth.” Same soft voice, same blank expression.

My mind started spinning. By now, she’d be on her back, naked from the waist down, demanding cunnilingus; she was very particular about getting her share. But she just kept kissing my cock.

“You love it when I come in your mouth.” My first thought is that she was just being generous, but some part of me knew that something else was going on.

“I love it when you come in my mouth.”

“You’ll let me come in your mouth anytime I want.”

“I’ll let you come in my mouth anytime you want.”

I was starting to get hard again just from this conversation.

“Keep sucking on my cock.”

“OK,” she murmured, and started gently licking on it again. I leaned back, watching her, wondering what in the world to do next.

“You love to suck my cock, don’t you?”

“I love to suck your cock,” she said, and then resumed her ministrations. Her eyes were staring right at my pubic hair. Lights on, nobody home. I watched her, wondering what to do and what was going on.

After a few minutes, she blinked and slowly disengaged from my cock. She smiled up at me. “How was that?”

I leaned down and kissed her, my hands finding her breasts. “That was the best birthday present I’ve ever had. Now, about your turn...”

She already was undoing her shorts. “Ready when you are.”

As she wiggled out of her underwear, I had to ask. “So, um, how was it when I came...”

She licked her lips. “You can come in my mouth anytime, love.”

“Really?”

“Really... it was great. I love it when you come in my mouth.” I didn’t know if was true or just my imagination, but was something different, just slightly, about her tone, as if she was echoing back something she’d heard? I watched as she stripped, her breasts swinging free as she undid her bra.

Descending gracefully back to the floor, she spread her legs, slowly stroking herself. I slid down between them, and started licking up her thighs. It wasn’t my best work, I’m afraid, although she came several times; my mind was spinning with what had just happened.

Meagan never spent the night; she was worried about what her roommates might say. After a nice long cuddle and some Chow Fun from the takeout downstairs (sometimes convenience overrides the quality of the food), she headed off back across town. I sat and thought. It didn’t last long, probably about five minutes, but something had happened to her right after she had swallowed my cum. It was like she had been hypnotized or something. And the way she had talked right afterwards...

I was interrupted from my reverie by my cell ringing. Meagan always called me when she got back to her place.

“Hi, love.” She sounded happy.

“Hi... make it back OK?”

“Yeah. Thanks for a great evening.”

“Well, thank you. You were great.”

“You liked the way I sucked cock?” Another one of our traditions: a bit of phone sex to round out the evening.

“Oh, yeah. It was amazing. I’d never come like that before.”

“You seemed to enjoy it.”

“So did it you! You didn’t mind the taste.”

“I didn’t notice it at all. You can come in my mouth anytime you want.”

Anytime?”

“Well, anytime I’m doing something like running my tongue along your cock...”

I reached down to start stroking myself. I knew she was doing the same.

The next day, I waited until Kayleigh and I were in the store.

“Kayleigh?”

“Hm?”

“I never came in your mouth, did I?”

She looked up, insouciant. “No.”

“You’re sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure, because if you had, I’d have killed you.”

“Really?”

“It tastes like bleach.” She looked back at her magazine, and turned the page.

I looked at the register. Well, that was no help. Had Meagan just been in a weird mood? What had really happened? I was still in a reverie when my cell rang. It was Meagan.

“Hi, love!”

She sounded excited. “Hi! So, what are you doing tonight?”

“Um, nothing. I have to work.”

“Me, too, but after that.”

“Nothing... why?”

“I want to come over.”

“OK... sure!”

“Don’t you want to know why?” Actually, I did; she almost never wanted to have dates with me two nights in a row.

“OK, why?”

“I want to suck your cock.”

“Um... well, that sounds like a good reason.”

“I love to suck your cock.” There it was again, that slight touch of a strange tone.

“And I love it, too.”

“10pm?”

“OK! See you.”

“See ya!”

Kayleigh made a rude noise. I looked at her, then went back to considering the register.

At 10:06pm, I was in bed, with Meagan going down on me. Her jeans, blouse and underwear were in a pile next to the bed, next to my clothes; her breasts slowly stroked my thighs as she ran her mouth up and down my cock. We had dispensed with any foreplay; she wanted to get straight down to business, and I wasn’t going to say no. She had said that she wanted to get as much playing in as possible, since tomorrow night was her last night in town, but there was a certain urgency in how she leapt onto my cock.

It wasn’t long before I felt a familiar pressure building in my balls.

“Um, love?”

“Hrm?” She didn’t stop.

“I’m... getting pretty close.”

“That’s OK,” she said through a lick.

“Can I come in your mouth again?”

“You can come in my mouth anytime you want,” she said, and started pumping faster.

It only took a few more seconds. This time, I watched carefully as I started coming. Meagan’s mouth wrapped down around the head as she started sucking, she looked up at met my eye with a mischievous twinkle, and then... her expression changed as she swallowed. Her face grew blank, her eyes unfocused. I looked at the cock: 10:13pm.

“Can you hear me?” I said, my voice a bit uncertain.

“Uh, huh.”

“Come over here and lie down next to me.”

Somewhat slowly, her eyes still not looking at anything in particular, she crawled up next to me. I ran my hand between her legs; she was very wet. My fingers slid in, and started fondling her, probing her G spot. She gave a happy sigh, but continued to stare at the ceiling.

“You love to suck my cock, right?”

“I love to suck your cock,” she said, in that low dreamy voice.

It was time to start my plan. The first step was to make sure that I could continue the experiment on future dates.

“You’ll let me come in your mouth anytime I want.”

“I’ll let you come in my mouth anytime I want.”

“You’ll swallow my come every time we have sex.”

“I’ll swallow your come every time we have sex.”

We repeated this to-and-fro a few times. Then, I moved on to another experiment.

“Now, on our date tomorrow, you’ll wear a miniskirt, heels, and a low-cut blouse.” As far as I knew, she didn’t even own any of those things.

“I’ll wear a miniskirt, heels, and low-cut blouse.”

I kept probing at her G spot, one eye on the clock. “What will you wear for our date tomorrow?”

“I’ll wear...” She gave a low gasp at my fingering. “I’ll wear a miniskirt, heels, and a low-cut blouse.”

“You won’t wear anything under the skirt.”

“I won’t... uh... wear anything under the skirt.”

I had her repeat both parts a couple more times. At 10:21, she blinked and stretched. “Oooooh... god, that feels so good...” she said, in a normal Meagan-voice, throwing her hands over her head.

“I’m glad you like it...” I whispered in her ear, running my mouth over the nipple closest to me, and then starting to run my mouth down her stomach. 69 was one of our favorite things, and somehow, she seemed to reciprocate with even more vigor than usual.

It was after midnight when she got home.

“Hi, love. I’m back.

“Glad you made it... wow, that was great.”

“You are an incredible lover.”

“You, too. Are we still getting together tomorrow?”

“Of course! It will be a week until we can see each other after that!”

“Are we going to be able to have sex at your parent’s place?”

A pause. “We’ll see. They think I’m still a virgin.”

“Uh, love, you are a virgin.”

“You know, a real virgin. Anyway, my sister will be there.”

“And no scaring the younger sister?”

“Right. So, what should I wear for the date tomorrow?”

“Uh... I don’t know. Whatever.”

“C’mon, it’s a special date. I want to wear something nice.”

“Then surprise me.” I didn’t want to bias the experiment by suggesting something.

“OK... I’ll surprise you, for sure. I’ve got to collapse.”

“Me, too. See you tomorrow... Seven?”

“Seven. Love you!”

“Love you too. Bye.”

A few seconds later, my phone beeped. I read the SMS: “cant wait to suck you off again ... love m.”

At 7pm exactly, the doorbell rang. When I got it, I froze for a second. Meagan was there, but I almost didn’t recognize her. She had her hair up, with two chopsticks holding it in place. She was wearing bright red lipstick. Her blouse was open far enough to show deep cleavage; she had found a push-up bra. Her bright red leather miniskirt and heels matched her lipstick; the skirt was really too high to be appropriate street wear.

I just stared as she walked in. After the door was closed, she slowly turned. “Do you like it?” she asked, with a small grin.

“You look... amazing. I didn’t know you had clothes like this,” I stammered.

“I didn’t. All bought today. Like the lipstick?” She came closer, slowly.

“It’s... wild.”

She ran her hands over my chest. “I read that Egyptian prostitutes used lipstick to show that they specialized in fellatio.” She smiled. I ran my hands down her back to her ass, and lifted the skirt. Naked under it. “I like to think that I specialize in fellatio on you,” she whispered in my ear, and slowly sank to her knees in front of me. “I want to see how fast I can bring you off in my mouth.”

It took just under eight minutes. And, again, as I watched, her expression faded from animated to blank. Her mouth stayed closed around the head of my cock, her fingers slowly stroking herself under the skirt, as she had been doing the whole time.

“Stand up, Meagan,” I said.

She slowly disengaged from my cock and stood, staring blankly over my shoulder. I was still hard and ready.

“Turn around, and bend over.”

“OK...” she said, and did so, hands up against the wall. I lifted her skirt, and stroked her pussy, just a soft gasp coming from her in response.

“Spread your legs.” She slid her legs apart, a bit unsteadily; she was obviously not used to standing in heels. With the extra height the shoes gave her, her pussy was just the right level. She was very wet, and her lips were open; I could see her virgin cunt right there, and my cock was throbbing, aching for her. I still had about three minutes of whatever effect this was, and all I had to do was slide into her.

But, no, I stopped myself. I wanted to fuck her, but not this way. But, if I could get her to dress up for me...

“You like dressing like a slut for me.”

“I like dressing like a slut for you.”

“You love being so accessible and fuckable.”

“I love being so accessible and fuckable.”

“You like being my slut.”

“I like being your slut.”

“You want to me a slut for me all the time.”

“I want to be a slut for you all the time.”

I started fingering her, in and out, in and out, finger-fucking her quickly.

“You fantasize about my fucking you.”

“I... uh...” She hesitated. I kept on finger-fucking her, and whsipered in her ear, “You fantasize about my fucking you. About my cock in your cunt.”

“I... I fantasize about being fucked by you, about your cock in my cunt.”

“You fantasize about my cock in your cunt.”

“I fantasize...” she gave a little orgasmic shudder, “about your cock in my cunt.”

A couple more repetitions, and I realized that it would wear off at any moment. But I wanted one special thing for tonight, so I continued.

“You will tit-fuck me tonight.”

“I’ll tit-fuck you tonight.”

“You love having my cock between your breasts.”

“I love having your cock between my breasts.”

One more repeat, and she shuddered and blinked. “Oh... god, wow, that’s good...” she moaned, grinding back into my fingers.

An hour later, I was sitting on the futon, with Meagan kneeling in front of me. There was the better part of a small bottle of lube all over her breasts, and she was vigorously pumping my cock between them.

“What’s the point,” she said, “of having big boobs if you don’t use them?”

“I can’t argue,” I said, watching my dick disappear and repeat between her heavy tits. “If you keep that up, I’m going to...”

“Come?” she said, eagerly.

“All over those big tits of yours...”

“That sounds messy,” she said, with a wink. “I better catch all of that hot cum of yours in my mouth.” She licked her lips.

“OK...” I was very close. “... but you better get ready...”

She opened her mouth, looking down. As the first drops appeared, she swooped down on it, pumping it with her hands and mouth. And just as fast, her face went blank.

I reached down and played with her slick tits. No reaction; she stared at my cock with huge, empty eyes. Apparently, two doses in the same evening had the same effect.

“You love to be my slut.”

“I love to be your slut.”

“You want to be the best slut you can be for me.”

“I want to be the best slut I can be for you.”

“What are you going to fantasize about?”

“Your cock...”

“In your cunt.”

“Your cock in my cunt.”

“You’re going to go home, and masturbate, while you fantasize about my fucking you.”

“I’m going to go home and masturbate, while I fantasize about you fucking me.”

I wasn’t sure how long this round would last, so stuck with repeating that part. Right at five minutes, she licked her lips.

“I love sucking you off!” she said. She looked up, and rocked back, stroking her heavy, slippery boobs. “Was I good slut for you?”

I’d never heard her say something quite like that. “You were a great slut.” She laughed, and sat up to kiss me.

I drove her home, since it was very late by the time we were done. I stroked her pussy and clit on the car back; she reclined the seat to give me good access. I could tell that she was thinking about offering me something as she stroked my cock through my jeans, in return; she kept looking at my crotch and opening her mouth. But we settled for just a passionate goodnight kiss.

The next day, I drove Meagan to the airport. Normal clothes, normal behavior, as if nothing had happened. I was wondering if all of this was just some weird fantasy of hers that she’d been acting out without telling me.

Just outside of security, we hugged and kissed for what was probably ten minutes, but seemed like just a second. She picked up her bags, gave me one more kiss, and whispered into my ear, “I spent last night thinking about us fucking.”

With that, she ducked into the security line, and waved. I stared, waving back. As I walked back to the car, I pulled out my cell. I still wasn’t sure what was going on, but I need some more information.

“Hi, Kayleigh? Are you doing anything this evening after work?”