The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Nights Sleep

Copyright © 2001

READ FIRST: (Unless you have already read & understand the adult material warning)

This piece contains adult material & language. If you are under legal age, easily offended, or live in a state or principality, county, or country where such material is restricted or prohibited then do not read further, do not download, do not remove from where you have found it, and go somewhere else on the web immediately. Any such distribution is solely the responsibility of the party distributing this material in prohibited markets. This material is NOT for distribution to persons in such areas or not of legal age to determine if such material is acceptable. No ideas, activities, content is intended to be taken as anything but fantasy, beyond any entertainment value it is not an avocation of anything contained in this fully fictional material. However, what imaginative couples may do in their own bedrooms on a willing basis is none of my damned business. <Wink> Oh, and as always; the following is under copyright & reproducible only with permission... yadda yadda... sue infringers... yadda yadda... ask first, rights will be actively protected...

Authors Notes: The theme lately seems to be metaphors. This story continues in that vein.

A simple story told from what I hope are unique viewpoints and startling perspectives. A fiction dream piece? Surely. A “positive” piece of voluntary MC, you bet. A break from the usual violent unwilling subjugation? That too. Guess I’m just sentimental and romantic at heart (sometimes... lol).

Synopsis: Jim wants a dolly for his birthday. Samantha needs to get a good nights sleep if she’s going to make the presentation of her life in the morning and get that raise that will make all their financial dreams come true. Can they come up with a compromise?

Good Nights Sleep

“You want to go to sleep...”

“Oh course I do silly,” Samantha giggled. “But with everything on my mind...”

“Shhhhh... you’ll spoil it.” Jim growled in mock frustration. “Sorry. <giggle>“ “A deep restful sleep.” “Just the thing!”

“Are you going to be serious? (pause) “ok. Serious.” “Deeeep soothing quiet restful sleep. Only my voice will remain.”

“Voice?” “Yes, my voice. The slow rhythm of the music and my voice carry you away to dreamland. You will go to the restful place we have prepared.”

“Prepared...”

“A peaceful restful place. Peaceful... a land of wonderful relaxing dreams.” “Relaxing...” “I will guide you.” “Guide me”.

“You will not be disturbed by anything. You will feel nothing but the cool soothing breeze of the place you are now. So relaxed you no longer want to move... need to move. Are you relaxed? Are you comfy...?”

“Mmnhnmhmhmmm...”

“Good. Go to the quiet place and wait for me...”

“Wait.”

“Now you are in the peaceful place in the perfect comfortable position. You will stay there in that place , in this position the perfect relaxing position. You will not move until the alarm in the morning or if I wake you. You will awake refreshed, well, happy, having had the best nights sleep you have ever had. You will be rested and charged for the day, confident, ready, but now just drift peacefully.” “Peacefully.”

“Nothing can disturb this rest, you are in the dream world now, there is no other place, no worry, no tomorrow, no feeling but the peaceful rest. You do not feel me touching you, you do not feel my body against yours, there is only the peaceful caress of the breeze.”

Enough of the weeks practice each night seemed to have taken.

“You will be free to move about and explore this wonderful restful place but your sleeping body will remain absolutely still so as to not disturb you.” “Yes, still, explore, wonderful flowers, so deeeeeep.”

Samantha saw herself standing quietly, happily in a mountain valley between two beautiful weather rounded perfect snow capped peaks. It was a wonderful beautiful late spring day, the flowers bloomed around her, flowed up around her waist, bathed her in their beautiful but strangely salty scent. She must be near the ocean she surmised. Her two favorite places the sea and the mountains, it was wonderful. It was spring, everything was so alive. The gentle breeze caressed her silk blouse. It rippled gently against her otherwise bare breasts. The tantalizing touch was heavenly. The breeze swirled lightly over her nipples, the moisture in the air made it extra special and strangely arousing... yet restful.

She kneeled in the flowers, they came up to her breasts. A particularly thick wildflower stem lifted up her short skirt, another bent underneath curling and twisting, and snapping upright on its stem against her panty-less womanhood. It tickled the short hairs it delicately brushed its soft petals against. The oil upon the petals warms as the breeze breaths through the open space. The flowers were cinnamon-like. The petals have so many persistent waving fingers.

Jim had long since dressed her like a school girl dolly. The heavy shiny makeup, eyelashes, and other accessories completed the desired effect. She was complying perfectly, she hadn’t moved a muscle. He posed her like a plaything. She did not resist. The suggestion that she was posable made for wonderful play. He even took the slow leisurely pleasure of shaving everywhere but her head, a dolly shouldn’t have unnatural hair in what should be bare smooth plastic places. He was tempted to spray her hair with some of that hairspray stuff but she had asked that he not do anything she couldn’t “fix” or hide come morning so he settled on applying some water color based hair dye she could wash out fast. He highlighted and streaked, she was a “bad” dolly, like in japanese video’s or punk music video’s. He fitted her with the latex pussy liner panties they had had made for his birthday, the gift for the guy who had everything... everything but his own dolly girlfriend/ wife. Shaved of any stubble it was a perfect form fit. The back was tight and seamless and went right into the crack. This entry was closed, but still deep enough to rub inside the deep V. The 69 titty fuck. All the fantasy without the actual pain. There were limits at this point to how much she wouldn’t “feel”. Such were the realities of willing hypnosis.

Samantha slowly rubbed herself against the silky soft, yet not entirely giving petals and stem, against her “femaleness”. Strangely the petals filled her, clung to her, opened wide once inside touching her everywhere, all the right places. A sigh of pleasure escaped her. She must be near to the sea, the smell of brine and fish wafted through the fresh air, an inland breeze was carrying the ocean to her. She loved the ocean, almost as much as the mountains. The rhythm of the waves crashing against the shore. Soaking in the cool soothing water as it flowed past her, made her sway with it’s rhythm, the tide.

How had she gotten here? From the mountains... to the sea. She didn’t care, she went with it. Nothing relaxed her like the sound of the surf, its motion. The sun above was very warm. Thank goodness she has a cool refreshing sweet cherry popsicle to relieve the part of her above the cooling water. She frowned for a moment at this and then lets it go. She did give Jim carte blanche, she tells herself, sighing.

She was now up to her chest in the ocean and it was so relaxing, soothing. She had forgotten completely about the upcoming very important meeting. She was one with the fluid. It carries away her troubles. She was on... vacation after all, in her own mind. The water flowed through her, it tickled and excited her. A fish swam past one breast, then the other. It nipped her in a naught manner and she giggled at the “bad” fishy. For a second she hopes it is only in her mind, and not tomorrow’s haddock fish and chips supper. The thought passes as it swims around and around her, making ever lower spirals towards ever more erotic places. The sensation was wonderfully wet, tentative, slight. She was shocked but strangely pleased when it suddenly nuzzled against her secret place, and remained there. It wiggles against her and slid wetly inside, its slippery body twitching and thrashing, thrusting forward. Waves hit her inside and out, both ripped, and ebbed, and broke strongly over her. The receding of the tide and the fish were no less... intense. Both came again higher and stronger.

She is a river at the oceans edge suddenly, no longer herself, no longer in the water, no longer in the mountains, but instead its’ course, the water itself. She is the river, its babbling happy flow. She flows. And thankfully the fish are returning to spawn in her waters because they must. She welcomes them. She begins to flow outward, toward the sea, but the urge to spawn is now a frenzy in the fish. They go up her, into her. One large particularly strong salmon makes its’ way to her headwaters unerringly... she welcomes them/ him home to her deep peaceful pool. And then she drifts off into other dreams and the salmon is forgotten. Gingerbread houses? Wolves eating out little girls? Her skipping through the woods with nothing but boots, a purring cat that persists in crawling between her legs at every opportunity, and a basket of sex toys she is taking to... silliness.

Jim takes a steaming hot showers and washes his very tired salmon. In the bedroom Samantha sleeps peacefully in a bed strangely full of gingerbread cookie crumbs until the alarm begins to buzz. Samantha slowly rolls over, stretches, and yawns. She is (as promised) totally rested and ready for her big day. She pulls on her house coat and scurries across the cool bedroom, and makes her way hurriedly to the steamy bathroom. Jim is towelling himself dry and humming to himself.

“Have fun last night dear?” She asks.

Jim only smiles. A sly knowing smile.

“I had the most wonderful dreams...", Samantha sighs distantly. “Such an amazing imagination I seem to have these days.” Samantha also smiles, slyly. Equally knowingly, and sighs again. “I don’t know where I come up with such wonderful dreams,” she muses. “But I hope they never stop.” She quickly adds, coyly kissing Jim on the cheek. “But somehow I don’t think that’s going to be a problem.”

Jim, tries to pretend he is concentrating on shaving. He is thinking of dolls dressed up in faerie tale costumes.

Samantha, not so easily ignored, whispers in his ear: “Next Tuesday I have a very important presentation, and I’m really very worried about it.”

Jim raises an eyebrow thoughtfully. He also nearly cuts his throat. “Really... ?” Is all he says. She nods in a very naughty manner. They both laugh spontaneously.

Jim looks at her seriously. After a moment of thinking it over he looks her in the eyes, the serious look giving way to mischief: “Well then,” he finally manages, “we’re just going to have to see what we can do about helping you relax aren’t we?” Samantha nods enthusiastically. “I get the feeling there isn’t ANYTHING you can’t do if you set your mind to it.” She nods wickedly in agreement. Jim doesn’t stop there, he has to push his luck. “Given a little time,” he ventures, “there just isn’t any telling how far you might get ahead ,” Jim says while trying to get out of reach. He laughs so hard at his play on words he almost hurts himself. Samantha slaps him for being a pig before he can get out of reach. A playful slap. One more to encourage than discourage. She realises how lucky she is to have someone so wonderfully imaginative like him. He is equally happy that she “sleeps” so heavily. They both begin to laugh again. And mentally plan her next “relaxation” session. Victorian china doll Jim thinks to himself. Samantha is thinking fantasy action figure. The two are not incompatible for someone as imaginative as Jim.

When their laughter dies away they look at each other in a wicked way. One that will make Samantha late for work if she is not careful. She slips his embrace. “We have plenty of time for relaxing later,” she tells him, emphasising relaxing. Jim frowns and pretends to be upset. Samantha grins, and staying just out of reach whispers throatily: “But after a long HARD day at work I’m sure I’m going to need to get a really... good nights sleep.” Jim whole heartedly agrees and begins getting ready for his own day at work. “It’s going to be a long day,” he mutters to himself still smiling.