The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I am sorry it has been so long since I have written. I moved and started a new job that is just totally kicking my butt. I should be finishing my other stories, and I still may one day, but this one came to be after a particular frustrating day. Instead of going to bed like I should have been, I stayed up and wrote it. When I got to the end, I had several different endings in mind. But then I came up with the idea of letter you all end it. There have been a couple of stories that I have read where I was really into it until I got to the end. So here is your challenge, if you so wish, read the story and then post your ending, or if you do not want to post, email it to me.

Good Mary

Mary was in her third year of college. For most part she was happy. She had a couple of friends at school and still kept in touch with a group of friends from high school. For the last year, she had been dating a local guy. Jake had been a student at the same college and Mary had met him through mutual friends. But Jake had recently left school to work full-time. It was a money thing. But once he saved up enough money, he would come back and finish up.

Dating Jake had been the greatest. At least at first. Being around Jake made Mary feel special. Mary had had a boyfriend in high school, but she had been into him, his long hair, his guitar; and he had been into his music, his band, and his friends. When Steven and his band had won a local band concert and Steven could have any girl he wanted, maybe one that would say put out, it was over between him and Mary; not that, in reflection, there had been much to breakup from.

Mary had lived in two worlds at that time. She was real active in church and that whole scene, but several of her best friends in school were of the counter culture variety. Mary never used drugs or partook in anything beyond kissing, but she knew her friends had.

Once she entered college, her church half dominated. She had decided upon a small religious sponsored school several hours from her parents. She was not really sure why she chose it. Maybe because it was the first college brochure she had gotten in the mail and she had liked that its campus was set in a cute little town. But once there, she never fully fit in and traveled home most weekends, at least until she met Jake.

Over the last couple months, Mary had come to the realization that she had become the one the making all the phone calls and setting up their dates. And more than once, when she had left a message for Jake, Jake had not called her back. She was feeling distant from Jake and found herself more and more down.

Mary could not point to any one moment when things changed, except for maybe an incident three months ago in the school parking lot after a late night date. Mary had leaned over to give Jake a good night kiss, which she fully expected to turn into a several minute make out session as had become their routine. Instead she found Jakes right hand pulling up the back of her shirt and his left hand slip down inside her pants and underwear and onto her bare butt. Mary had not been totally comfortable with this escalation in their routine, but she enjoyed the sensations and relented. But then she felt his hands unclasping her bra and Mary had to draw a line.

Mary had signed a pledge long ago that she would not have sex before marriage. Beside that, one of her good friends in high school had gotten pregnant just after graduation to a guy that wanted nothing to do with the child. Mary swore she would not let something like that derail her life. And she had been very upfront to Jake about all of that. He should have known better.

Things did not immediately change after that event. In fact the next date seemed to go smoothly and ended with their standard several minutes of making out. But then things started going down hill.

Now Mary had reached the decision to end the relationship and move on.

Jake had called and told Mary that his parents had left for a month long vacation overseas and he wanted to know if Mary wanted to come over. Normally this would have sent off alarm bells for Mary, but having made the decision to break up with Jake alleviated that concern. Mary could have broken up with him right there and then over the phone, but she felt she needed to do it in person.

Jake worked Friday night, so the plan was for Mary to take the campus shuttle to the center of town and then walk to Jakes house.

Mary got to Jakes house around 8. The next campus shuttle was not until 8:20, so she knew she would have to make things quick.

Jake answered the door still in his work clothes. Mary felt weird about breaking up with him on his front porch, so she accepted his invitation to come inside. Before she could say anything, he told her to make herself comfortable while he went upstairs and showered. As Mary heard the shower start to run, she knew she was missing the next 8:20. But fortunately, there would be another at 9:20 and she could spend the extra time just walking around town.

When Jake came down after his shower, Mary could not help but marvel at how good he looked and she found herself momentarily distracted from what she was there to do. Before she knew it they were talking about the day and normal chick-chat stuff and Jake had put a movie on. The movie had started when Mary realized that she was still there and had yet to break up with Jake. The movie was a good one and one that Mary had been wanting to see for awhile. It was kind of a girl movie and Mary found herself impressed at Jake’s willingness to rent it and watch it with her. Mary decided it would be rude to break-up in the middle of the movie and besides it would prevent her from finding out what happens.

As the movie progressed, Mary found Jakes arm around her. At first, Mary enjoyed it, but then remembered what she was there to do, she started feeling a bit awkward. But as the movie progressed, she thought less and less of it. Besides toward the end of the movie she actually found herself leaning over and nipple and kissing his neck and earlobe. In fact, by the time the movie ended, they were making out.

Mary lost total track of time. They made out, talked, made out some more, had a snack, made out even more. By the time Mary thought to look at your watch, it was well past the last shuttle’s pickup time of 1:20. Mary knew she could have Jake drive her home, but he looked so tired at this point, she did not think that was a good idea. So she accepted his offer to stay over, even though it felt quite awkward to do so knowing she was going to be breaking up with him the next day. Jake would sleep on the downstairs couch and she would be in Jake’s bedroom.

Mary certainly had not come prepared to stay over, so she accepted an old t-shirt of Jake’s to sleep in. As Mary slipped into bed, she realized how damp and uncomfortable her panties were. After trying to fall a sleep for what seemed like forever, Mary finally gave up and slipped the damp panties off and hung them on the back of the bed hoping they would sufficiently dry by morning.

So there Mary was sleeping over another guy’s house for the first time, lying in the guy’s bed (albeit without the guy in it), in nothing but a t-shirt, and the guy was someone with whom she had every intention of breaking up with. At this point, Mary was too tired to care and she left it all to be sorted out in the morning.

Mary woke slowly the next morning in the middle of a very sensual dream. Barely half awake, Mary’s fingers slid between her thighs. Mary had masturbated maybe twice before. The first had been after a particularly hot date. That session had gone no where and left her feeling guilty. The second had been on a Saturday morning similar to this, where she woke up in her dorm room, her room mate away for the weekend, and feeling more than a bit horny. That session had been more satisfying, and although there was still some lingering guilt, the guilt did not out way the pleasure the morning had brought her.

So here Mary was again waking up in a room alone and feeling more than a little horny. She was a bit disoriented not finding herself wearing any panties, but as her fingers found her sex, her mind was thinking about one thing, if thinking at all. She stopped rubbing only to dip her fingers into her sex to relubricate them. Her subconscious mind marveled at how wet she was and how her vaginal muscles seemed to involuntarily suck her fingers in.

Mary was working toward her first ever orgasm, when a knock at the door broke her out of her horny and sleepiness induced trance. Shortly after the knock, Jake entered the room with a tray full of breakfast items. He had brought Mary breakfast in bed. Mary could not help put think how sweet the gesture was even as her face turned bright red. Mary turned even redder as she let out a soft moan as Jake placed the tray on her lap causing it to press down on her bare, and quite sensitive private region.

Breakfast was great. Mary all but forgot about the situation she was in or that she was there to break up with this sweaty, good looking guy. As Jake reached over to collect the finished tray, Mary leaned into him and pulled him close for a thank you kiss. She surprised herself by forcing her tongue into his mouth and quickly the thank you kiss turned into a passionate embrace. Mary could feel Jake’s warm chest pressed against hers as she realized that all the separated them was the thin material of their t-shirts. May had never been in such an embrace without a bra on and she found it exhilarating. Every repositioning of his body rubbed so tenderly across her breasts, the sensation alone was nearly bringing her to orgasm.

Eventually, Jake broke the embrace and collected the tray and left the room. It took Mary a few seconds to recompose herself. Looking down she observed that with the tray pressing against her sex as it was, a wet spot had developed on the sheet. Mary was thankful that the tray had been there and that Jake had thus not seen the wet spot. The embarrassment would have been too much for her. Then Mary realized that her panties were hanging in plain sit on the bedpost. Had Jake seen them? Mary hoped he had not.

Mary grabbed her panties off the bedpost and slipped them on. They were still a bit damp and quickly became more so as she pulled them snug against her still dripping sex. Mary felt like she had no choice. She could not have something wet like that on for the period of time it would take for her to break up with Jake and get back to her dorm. So she removed them and used them to soak up any remaining wetness before putting her pants on. It felt so weird having her pants on without panties and Mary was very happy she wore a dark pair.

Mary did not even bother putting her shirt or bra back on deciding to keep Jake’s t-shirt on until she could get back to the dorm, shower, and properly change.

As Mary left the room, she found Jake downstairs already dressed for work. Mary had forgotten Jake had to work most Saturdays including apparently this one. Jake told her he could drop her off at school on the way to work.

Mary’s plans to end the relationship right then and there were again put on the backburner. She could not break up with him just before work. She needed to give him time to recover before he had to interact with anyone. So she agreed to the ride home and decided to wait until that evening to end the relationship.

As Jake pulled up in the school parking lot, he asked Mary if he could pick her up after work and they could spend the evening together. Mary was touched. If only Jake had been like this more often the last few months, she would not have had to struggle and come to the conclusion that the relationship had to end. She knew there was no way she was spending the night again, but it did offer her with an acceptable means of breaking up. She did not want to do it over the phone, so this way she could allow him to pick her up. She could go with him, not wanting him to have to drive after receiving the news. Then once at his house, she could gingerly breakup with him and catch the shuttle back to campus. So she agreed.

Mary hit the books as soon as she returned to her room. But after a couple hours of studying she found herself rather nappy and drifted off to sleep. Several hours later she woke up with a start to the sound of her cell phone ringing. It was Jake calling to say he was down stairs having left work a bit early. Still a bit groggy, Mary rushed for the door. But then she remembered that she was suppose to be pretending to be staying over night, so she grabbed her overnight bag and threw a pile of sweaters into it so that it looked somewhat full. Reaching the elevator, she realized she needed to pee, so she rushed off to the bathroom. Once there, she became aware that she was still wearing what she had on when she had left Jake’s earlier in the day, his t-shirt, no bra, jeans, and no panties. She thought about running back to her room to change, but decided against it. She was just riding over to his place, breaking up with him, and then catching the shuttle back. Besides, she had kept him waiting too long as it was.

Upon reaching the car, she leaned over and gave Jake a hello kiss. It had been reflexive and she kicked herself for letter it linger. Once in the car, Jake started sharing about his day and Mary pretended to listen. She was jerked back to reality when she heard Jake say to her that her fly was down. It took Mary a second to register what he had said, but then she looked down and sure enough there was her fly open and gapping a bit. Mary could clearly see a tuff of pubic hair through the gap and she prayed that Jake could not. She quickly lifted her butt off the sheet and zipped up and blushed. It was certainly considerate of Jake to point that out to her and treat it as if it were no big deal.

When they finally got to Jake’s house, Mary started to break up with him when she noticed the candles and then the table fully set, and finally the incredible smell of food. Jake must have taken a half day and spent the afternoon cooking.

Mary was confused. She did not know what to do. Jake had obviously slaved away at making dinner and it smelled so good. She just could not break up with him at that moment. Instead she decided to join him for dinner and then later in the evening let him down gently.

Mary also realized she had not showered. She felt dingy and worried about body odor. Reluctantly she asked Jake if she could use his shower before dinner. He agreed saying that there was time in that he had some final touches he needed to do with the meal.

Mary felt very weird showering at Jake’s house. But it felt good to get out of her dirty clothes and doubly good when the water started washing over her. After rinsing, Mary looked around for body wash and discovered a women’s shower-safe trimmer. Mary had tried to keep her pubic hair respectfully trimmed during the summer months when she might be wearing a bathing suit, but rarely bothered with it throughout the rest of the year. But looking at the trimmer, she felt the urge to try it out. But instead of taking a nice little trim, tuffs of hair fell to shower floor. Where she had run the trimmer only small, sharp stubble remained. Mary was amazed at how easily the trimmer cut through her course hair. It looked silly with just one stripe cut into it, so Mary bit her lip and continued making short order of the rest. That left a prickly stubble left that Mary knew would be itchy and drive her crazy. Looking around, she found a women’s razor and shaving gel. In for an ounce . . . . Again, Mary was amazed at how easily the razor ran over her skin and within a few strokes even the stubble was gone. Mary would let her pubic hair grow back in, making sure to keep it nice and conditioned as it did so as to only be minimally itchy. But for now she could only marvel and blush at the sight of her glistening, clean-shaven sex.

After drying her eyes scanned for her underwear and bra before remembering she had none with her. Her dirty clothes were gone and were replaced with her overnight bag. Had Jake been in the bathroom while she was showering? She could not remember hearing anything to indicate that. But never-the-less there was her bag. She knew there was nothing to change into inside the bag save a sweater. Reluctantly she put the lightest sweater in the bag on and wrapped the towel around her waist.

As Mary got down stairs to ask for her jeans back, she found herself speechless. There standing before her was Jake in a shirt and tie with nothing but candles lighting the room. Dinner was fully set. Jake eyed her towel and before Mary could say anything explained that her dirty clothes were in the wash in case she wanted them clean the next day. Mary was too over come to scold him for taking her jeans without asking. She followed his direction and took a seat clad only in a pull-over sweater and a towel.

Dinner was excellent. Jake even served wine. Mary rarely drank, usually only as a toast or part of communion, but for this occasion she decided to make an exception. The meal was so formal and all, she just felt strange saying no as Jake offered fill and then refill her glass.

After dinner Mary was feeling very content and what she could describe as a post-rich meal with wine groggy. Jake suggested that they head to the couch in the TV room and Mary agreed. Once there it did not take long before they were passionately making out. Mary just could not get enough of her tongue into Jake’s mouth. His warm hand on her inner thy felt like heaven. Only when his hand reached the top of her leg did her conscious register that there was nothing that stood between his hand and her sex save the smallest of inches. A large part of her was screaming to let him continue. But Mary had a pledge to keep, so reluctantly she pulled away. It was then that she realized that Jake’s other hand had worked itself under her sweater and had been resting at the base of her braless breast.

Mary would have been more shocked and appalled by the situation had she not been so tired. All she seemed to have energy for was to tell Jake she was tired and follow him up to his bedroom. Once inside the room, she dropped her towel and pulled off her sweater and slid into bed. As sleep took over, her last conscious thoughts were, “Hay, was Jake still in the room when I undressed?,” and “is that him in bed with me?” But as soon as her head hit the pillow the only thing going through her mind was dreams, sweet and sexy dreams.

Mary woke the next morning with a start to the sound of Jake entering into the room with a breakfast tray. Mary sat up with a gasp and Jake placed the tray on her lap. It took a few seconds for Mary’s senses to catch up with her. She became aware that she was fully exposed from her stomach up. Her breasts visible to Jake who had taken a seat at the end of the bed. He looked on and smiled asking if Mary did not like what he had made. By now the smell of the delicious breakfast had hit Mary’s nostrils. She wanted to pull up the blanket and tell him to leave. But the tray kept the blanket in place and he looked just too cute sitting there to yell at him to leave. Besides, breakfast smelled so good and she felt so hungry, despite the quite satisfying dinner the night before. So tentatively, she began to eat. The breakfast tasted as good as it smelled.

As Mary, ate a dribble of syrup landed on her right breast. Without missing a beat, Jake leaned over and took the breast into his mouth and sucked away the syrup. The sensation of a hot, wet mouth sucking away at her breast, especially that of such a hunk, felt incredible. Mary could not help let mini moans escape her partially filled mouth. She knew this was taking things too far and she could not let them continue, but that did not stop her from “inadvertently” dripping some syrup onto her left breast with her next fork full. This time the syrup did not stay contained to the breast, but continue to dribble down her stomach. Jack hungrily took Mary’s left breast into his mouth. But this time he did not stop there, but rather continued licking and sucking down her chest and over her stomach.

With one quick motion, Jack pushed the tray to the side, pulled back the covers revealing the rest of Mary’s nakedness, and took a healthy glob of syrup and let it fall across Mary’s glistening sex. Before Mary could even think of protesting, Jake was between her legs lapping away like there was no tomorrow. The sensation was incredible, nothing like even the best things her fingers could do.

Jake brought Mary to the verge of orgasm before reaching up, taking her hand, and placing her fingers over her sex. Without instruction and hesitation, her fingers started to work their magic as Jake removed his tongue and stepped back from the bed. But before Mary could protest, Jake started removing his clothes and before she knew it, he stood there naked and looking more sexy than she could ever remember any man looking. Staring at this naked, tone, muscular body brought Mary to a mini orgasm. But for a full blown orgasm she new she needed more, she needed Jake.

Jake just stood there and smiled. When he first started exhibiting his powers and his parents had warned him to use them wisely, he was sure that this was not what they had in mind. It was not that he had tired of his relationship with Mary, rather he had never really been into it. She had been a nice girl who seemed to genuinely like being around him. And since Jake had never been all that comfortable around girls and really liked the idea of having a girl friend, he had gone along with asking Mary out and being her boyfriend. But then his powers started manifesting and he realized he could have any girl he wanted. All of a sudden, Mary seemed far less important. Then she had proven to be far more resistant than the first few girls Jake had “experimented on” while visiting the bars in the city.

The straw broke when Jake read in Mary’s mind that she decided to break up with him. Break up with him! How dare she! It was then that Jake decided, resistant or not, he was going to make Mary pay. So he hatched a weekend of subtle suggestion leading up to this moment. There lay miss prim and proper, spread eagle on his bed, sex recently shaven, feverishly masturbating, eyes hungering for his touch, as he looked on.