The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Good Girls Inc

Part 2

The CEO of Good Girls Inc. strode inside his company’s newest lab. Like most of the infrastructure, it was split into a patient and an employee area. Unlike most, the patient area was a full-scale apartment. Indeed, proactive innovation was key to any company, and this new lab was the ongoing investment.

“Ah, here you are, boss!”

And at the center of it, the man who had just greeted him, Conrad Sargent. A young upstart from a rival company, who was practically shouting on the rooftops that he had invented a way to fully process a woman with minimal need for input. In this industry, automating the process of brainwashing was, while not impossible, highly impractical and risky. The CEO’s rivals didn’t want to give Conrad a chance. He did...On a condition.

“Can I have a full report on your patient, Doctor Sargent?”

“Of course! Phase one is done, Sharon exhibits all the behavioral flags. I was waiting for your signal to start phase two, but I guarantee she’s now psychologically unable to resist the treatment once it starts.”

“I certainly hope so. But setting results aside for now. I gave you free rein for your Phase one, but now I need to know everything about who she is and what you did to her.”

“Certainly, boss. Well, except you already know who she is. Sharon Coburn. A beautiful and brilliant young woman, business major, marketing consultant. We had a...Complicated relationship in high school.”

Indeed, Miss Coburn had been Conrad’s high school bully, which the poor fool reacted to by falling in love with her. The background check was pretty clear this was the start of Sargent’s obsession with mind control. The CEO figured that if this hands-off process could turn a willful woman into the love slave of a nerd she made fun of in high school, without said nerd screwing it up, it would work just fine in most situations.

“In any case, she has been completely isolated for four months now. Thanks to the secure apartment, she was well provided for through automated systems, while being denied any chance to escape. For two weeks, the isolation was absolute. The patient struggled with all her might. She tried to break down walls, searched every nook and cranny, even tried to plead and bargain. But fatigue eventually set in. The shock of her imprisonment wore off, and her will to escape was dulled. I was, of course, waiting for her to lower her guard like this. On the third week, I started to broadcast this.”

The doctor switched a nearby TV screen on, displaying a video in mid-stream. There was a woman, young, blonde, curvy, reading some manner of cooking magazine on a sofa. She wore denim hot pants and a pink haltertop with a boob window so large you could almost see the nipples on her D-cup chest. Despite how slutty she looked, the woman didn’t have that vapid, self absorbed, and a touch cynical look skanks tended to have. If anything, she looked bright-eyed and innocent, with a smile of someone having genuine fun.

“Oh my god, that looks so yummy! Darling will be so happy if I manage to cook that!”

She got off the sofa and pranced to the kitchen, where she put on an apron and started gathering ingredients. The CEO nodded. He had been aware of Sargent’s choice of turning her into a dim-witted, lovey-dovey housewife, but now he could see exactly what he had in mind. The busty CGI woman danced from ingredient to ingredient and to utensil to utensil as if she was playing.

“I’m cooking for my darliing” She sang. “I’m gonna make sure it’s super-delish so he’ll be forced to give me a kiss!” She held her cheeks, blushing, quivering from all the butterflies in her belly. “Darling. Hurry up home!”

Sargent then stopped the video stream.

“This is Candy. She appears in every room of the house on indestructible screens. She is either cooking, cleaning, or daydreaming about her husband. Occasionally, she combines any of those with masturbating.”

“I imagine Sharon hates her.”

“Hated, yes. Even in her weakened state, she soon snapped at her for being a sexist dream incarnate. She probably thought Candy was here to convince her being a simple, loving housewife was good.”

“Well, was she wrong?”

“Yes and no. Sharon spend two months having Candy as her only—and constant—stimulus. The human mind adapts, boss. Sharon slowly started to forget why she hated her. Especially when she was giving her cooking tips all the time. It really gets lonely in this apartment, and the least she could do was make herself good meals with the ingredients provided automatically. Though she sometimes gets confused why she made way too much food by herself, the poor dear.”

The doctor snickered. The CEO, sensing he wasn’t done, waited for him to get back on his train of thought.

“So yes, Candy exerts an influence close to reeducative brainwashing, which is inevitable as she is the patient’s sole source of stimuli. But that’s not the end goal. That’s just one of the many ways Sharon was made to accept Candy as an omnipresent part of her life. There isn’t a place were she can’t hear her. She had to learn to sleep through her lovey, airheaded babbling. Every time she tries to sexually relieve herself, Candy went at it too.”

“And the results?”

“She resisted, of course, and even now she is wary of it being a ploy to brainwash her. But she couldn’t do anything about it. The human brain soaks up its surroundings, and she’s in an echochamber. Candy is now her best friend, and she never had any say in it.”

“I see...And your intention is to have Candy take on a more active role and teach her the importance of being a good girl?”

“A good guess, Boss, and it would certainly be effective, but no. It would make this therapy model more hands-on that I promised.”

“That’s true...So what do you have in mind?”

Sargent then turned to his desk, and presented a test tube resting in its support. Inside was an inviting liquid, the color of grenadine syrup but slightly thicker.

“I’m simply going to add this to the automatic resupply system. No indication of what it does, no particular fanfare. She’ll inevitably drink it, thinking it’s just syrup.”

“After all this time she’d have little reason to be wary, yes...I imagine it’s a drug?”

“Oh yes. Something a colleague at my ex-lab came up with. It was deemed a failure, so I managed to buy the rights to the formula on the cheap.”

“What does it do?”

“Induces a particularly heavy trance. The subject is turned into a sponge, redefining itself on what it sees. In our case, Sharon will drop into this state for an hour or so, and when she wakes up, she’ll be Candy.”

The CEO raised an eyebrow.

“Why on earth would it be abandoned if it’s that effective?”

“Because it wears off quickly. The subject always goes back to normal, with full memories of the event. Surely I don’t need to tell you how much of a security problem that is.”

“Yes, I suppose that’s true...But why would you use it then?”

“Well, I understand if, as my boss, you find the idea unacceptable, but...Might I suggest you just watch it unfold over the next few weeks?”

* * *

She woke up with the strangest sensations. What had she been doing? Why did everything feel so different? She was sitting by a table and a half-eaten meal. Her plain t-shirt was clear with sweat. Candy was still prattling on in the background, except...She found the very idea very strange for some reason. She took a mental step back, and did her best to dispel her confusion and focus. Thankfully, a very strong feeling emerged. Something beautiful, something bright, something that made her who she was.

Her love for her dear husband.

She smiled wide as everything fell into place. Of course she was Candy. Strange that she’d ever think otherwise, but being in love is always being a little bit crazy. And Candy was suuuper in love. Her habitual lovey-dovey thoughts came rushing back in. Yes, everything was alright. She wasn’t sure why there was another her on TV, or where Sharon had gone, but that didn’t matter. Dressing up for Darling and doing the housework was all she needed after a good nap.

“La la la la”

She went to her wardrobe. She didn’t remember how this plain shirt got onto her, but she needed to be the sexiest for Darling. With an extatic smile, she removed all underwear and put on a skimpy skirt and a pink, form-fitting haltertop. She couldn’t believe how good it felt to get out of that stuffy getup and unleash her beauty. But she needed more. She needed to feel even sexier, to know she was desirable enough to deserve her Darling. She went for the shoe locker -which was all dusty for some reason- and took a pair of high heels. She then strutted in front of the mirror and started flashing poses with glee. Nothing slutty, she was Darling’s wife, not some whore. But she practiced how to look inviting while cleaning, cooking, or even giving him his welcome kiss after work.

“Darling, you look so tense...Wanna go to our room for a...Giggle quick nap?”

She closed her eyes, imagining her strong, genius, super hunk of a Darling sweep her off her feet and throw her under the blanket. She squirmed, moaning, giggling, hugging herself as she lost herself into the daydream of making love all night long. Even that much was wonderful. Just playing frenetically with her little pussy, imagining the culmination of her deep, burning love for her Man. Just dreaming about being fucked like a bunny. This was all she would ever need to dream about. For Him, her Darling, she would be the perfect housewife, make him the perfect home to go back to. Such a life was a dream come tr...

She blinked.

Her trembling fingers slowly backed away from her damp private place.

She...Was...Sharon...Wasn’t she?

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my...”

She staggered backwards to the wall. She saw herself in the mirror, dressed like she was ready to be taken by a man at any time. And not any man. The man she l...

No. Sharon was single, she wasn’t in love. So...Why did the exhilarating warmth in her chest feel so real? Why could she still imagine her soft, willing body be ravished by Darling, with butterflies in her stomach?

What was happening to her?!

* * *