The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nick breaks up with Aaron, but Aaron won’t be dumped so easily. If he can’t have Nick as a boyfriend, he’ll have him as a pet.

Good Doggy

March 2007

mc / mm / nc

Chapter 2:

People behave very differently when they’re having sex with a partner versus masturbating. Even in the most intimate of relationships the sex often has lingering inhibition, holding back, or at the very least, some modified behavior to take the partner’s proclivities into consideration.

At first, Aaron exhibited the same inhibitions while fucking the now-enslaved Nick as he had when they were a normal dating couple. After all, despite his glee, he still looked out and saw the face and body of his ex-boyfriend, and even knowing that Nick was now his own personal property, it took some time for Aaron to loosen up.

Nick could tell, though, as he started to loosen up. He saw a whole new side of his ex-boyfriend, qualities he’d never known were there. Of course, he saw them as he looked out through the small windows of his eyes, because he was trapped, captive in his own head, and Aaron slowly became used to the idea that when he fucked Nick, he wasn’t having sex at all, but using a new fuck-toy to masturbate.

When that sunk in, he really let loose. He danced around the house naked, as if he were the only one home. He treated Nick just like a love doll, a toy, something he used to get off.

And, true to his word, he got off a lot. His hormones were indeed pumping through his veins as vigorously as the cum pumped out of his cock, and Nick found himself servicing his horny young owner’s needs virtually non-stop. It seemed that every time he turned around, Aaron was standing with his crotch in his puppy-level face, ready to shoot a load off, expecting his puppy to do whatever it took to get his teenage balls to churn up a big load of spunk and fire it out of his hard young cock.

Now that Aaron didn’t need to worry about anything but his own desires, Nick soon learned which things he found most arousing. Aaron kept his pubic hair trimmed and his balls shaved smooth and soft, and would often wake Nick up by yanking his mouth open and smothering him with his balls until he managed to stuff both of them into his puppy’s mouth at the same time. Then he would jerk his cock over Nick’s face as the hapless slave hungrily sucked at the large, soft balls that filled his mouth so full he could barely breathe.

Other times Aaron would enjoy torturing Nick, ordering him first not to cum, and then working a finger into the puppy’s upturned ass, dragging a fingernail lightly back and forth over his prostate as he milked his man-dog’s beet red cock with a spit-slicked hand until Nick howled and moaned like the dog in heat that, really, he was. In Nick’s head he was trying with all his might to utter words, to beg him to stop, to beg him to let him cum, but day after day his best efforts turned into nothing more than, “Awooooo!”

Eventually, after Nick had been in agony long enough, Aaron would pull his finger out of his ass and shove his cock in, and fuck his dog-toy on all fours until he came at least a couple times. When he pulled out a stream of thick cum would follow his still-hard cock, spilling out and down over Nick’s perineum.

Such was Nick’s luck with his nymphomaniac owner that Aaron barely had time to spank his stretched, leaking ass a few times before he was hard again, and without so much as wiping off his cock, he’d walk around and drive it down Nick’s throat. The brainwashing suppressed even Nick’s most basic reflexes, and instead of gagging on the slick cock fresh from his own ass, the new Nick, the evil Nick who now controlled him, would pant happily a few times before beginning to lick and suck until his owner shot again and again.

Usually, Nick was forbidden from being on the bed—his own bed, really—and Aaron instead made him sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed, curled up like a dog. But sometimes, when Aaron had tired from 10 or 20 orgasms in a row, he’d just lie face-down on the bed and order Nick to hop up and eat his ass. It was an activity Nick had never enjoyed when they were dating, but lo and behold, his new, brainwashed self could hardly contain his enthusiasm. He’d hop up and paw at his owner’s soft ass-cheeks, licking and licking and finally using his puppy snout to prod them apart until he could stretch his hot, wet, puppy tongue down to Aaron’s hole, where he’d lick and lick, thrusting his tongue in and out of the small, brown puckered orifice, and Aaron would just lie on his stomach, moaning and wriggling his ass back towards his fuck-toy’s face.

Every so often, when Aaron was in the mood, he’d get off just on his control. One day he crouched down in front of Nick’s face and looked him square in the eye.

“Jerk my cock, puppy,” he said. Nick reached out with one paw-hand and began to tug on his young owner’s already-hard member. As he continued stroking, Aaron began to talk to him, mean and sneering.

“I know you can hear me, in there, even if on the outside you can only sit there like a dumb little dog and do what I say. It’s been weeks, now, you know, weeks since I tricked you into going in for that brainwashing. Couples counseling, ha! I didn’t want you back, the old you, the one that never wanted sex, that worked all the time, that spent his money on cars, and houses, and things for himself. No, I wanted your body, and your possessions, and your undying loyalty. And guess what? I got what I wanted. Look at me! I’m an 18-year-old who owns a house, has a ton of money, and has a hot 25-year-old sex slave for life. All I have to do is fuck. All I’ll ever have to do is fuck. And you know what? That’s fine by me. Careers and life goals and all that? Where did they get you? Look at you. You prance around like a little dog, and you can’t even read English anymore, you obey my little orders, but at least you’re a mindless sex slave to a hot teenage Asian boy. Poor you! Oh, you have to suck on my cock until I jizz all over your face. Oh, you have to eat out my smooth young ass. Oh, you have to suck on my smooth, sweaty balls. And, gosh, you just have to let me fuck you in the ass. There are a lot of guys who would kill to have your life, you know. But I didn’t want them. I wanted you. And I got you. If only you’d been smarter when we were together, done what I wanted, serviced me when I needed it. Oh well. Too late now!”

At that, Aaron’s cock exploded, showering Nick’s face and chest with a fountain of cum. In his head, of course, Nick wanted to scream, wanted to run, to shove Aaron back and escape, but all he could do was bark like a dog and keep jerking his torturous young owner’s throbbing, squirting cock.

Worse yet was working. Every day Aaron would wake up in time to change Nick back into a semblance of his former self and send him off to work.

With a few well-chosen orders Aaron crafted in Nick a persona for work. Working-Nick was cheerful, friendly, a hard worker, never spoke badly about anyone, and did his job well. And, of course, he never commented on his home life, never agreed to social engagement with coworkers, and absolutely never mentioned anything about Aaron. Nick had been closeted at work back before the brainwashing, anyway, so it was easy enough just to continue with that.

When Aaron woke him up, Nick was in puppy mode, and over time was less disoriented by waking up on the floor at the foot of his own bed, while his ex-boyfriend, now owner, slept naked, by himself in the large bed. Of course it made Nick furious every time, but that was just inside his head. On the outside he was too busy slurping away at Aaron’s armpits, or sucking his balls, or licking the nighttime sweat out of his ass-crack and asshole until he came, and then of course he was too busy licking up all his owner’s cum. After that, Aaron would order him into his work persona.

“Go make me some money, my little puppy,” He giggled as he said it.

And so Nick would be able to speak again, and read, and interact well with others, wear human clothing, but it was all false, of course. The real Nick was still stuck in his head, looking out like an unwilling passenger on a twisted carnival ride, carried by his own body through the day. He watched from inside as his mouth opened and spoke the right words to the right coworkers to get his job done, as he clicked his mouse in the appropriate places to make the right investments, and he screamed silently every time, on the outside, he laughed amiably and chatted with people he used to call his friends.

“Hey, Nick,” a friend would ask, “How’s it going?”

It’s awful!“ Nick would try to say, ”I’m living in a nightmare! My asshole ex-boyfriend had me brainwashed and now I do what he says, and he’s an 18-year-old nymphomaniac who just fucks me all day long, never thinks about anything but sex. He took everything from me, and makes me work to earn him money. My entire life has been taken over by a sick 18-year-old’s sex drive. Please, please help me!

As he tried to mouth the words, of course, he’d instead see himself smile. “God, I’m doing great,” his mouth would say, “I’ve been really feeling wonderful lately. I don’t even know what it is!”

“Well, whatever it is, if you find out, let me know.”

“Ha! I definitely will.”

And off he would walk, like a cheerful robot, back to perform his job.

Every day at 5pm sharp he’d be ready to go, would hop in his car, and drive back home. No matter how many days passed, it never got easier, the sense of dread as he watched his hands steer the car back into the driveway of the house that used to be his. Now it was more like a prison. It was unbearable to look at, from the outside, the home that he had saved for and purchased, that he was still paying for.

Although he wasn’t, really, because Aaron found it especially erotic to make Nick give him all the money he earned in person, and Aaron paid the bills with it himself. Direct deposit would have been the easier choice, but Aaron made Nick switch to paper checks just so he could bring them home. Today happened to be one of those days. Nick walked in the door, still in work-persona, holding his check in one hand. Aaron was sitting at the table, wearing a big smirk.

“Hello, puppy,” Aaron said, and Nick automatically began removing his suit, hung it neatly by the door, and sank, naked again, to his knees.

“Oh, it’s payday! How exciting,” Aaron continued, “Come over here and give me your paycheck.”

Nick picked up the check in his mouth and scrambled over on all fours, extending the check out to Aaron, who slowly pulled it out from between his teeth.

“I love payday,” he mused aloud, tauntingly. “I wonder what I’ll spend all this money on. Well, some of it goes to the house, and some goes to our friend the doctor, but after that, I don’t even know.”

Nick couldn’t stand it, and even in puppy form, managed to whine just a bit.

“What’s that, boy? Oh, did you want to keep your money? That’s silly, puppies don’t need money. You don’t wear any clothes, and all you do all day is suck my dick, eat my ass, suck on my balls, and let me fuck you, and all of that is free! Plus, you’re mine, so if I let you make money, it naturally belongs to me,” Aaron added, grinning triumphantly down at the conquered form of his ex-boyfriend, naked on all fours handing him his paycheck. This never got old, he thought, and it probably never would. “I know, I think I’ll blow it all on a shopping spree. I’ll buy a bunch of shit I don’t need. Why not? It’s just money, after all.” He laughed, and Nick whimpered, powerless and naked on the floor.

“Enough about the money, though, puppy,” Aaron put the check down on the table and changed the subject, “It’s evening, and I haven’t cum since this morning before you left, and I’ve got a lot stored up in these teenage balls of mine. You’ve got a long night ahead of you.” Smiling, he wrapped his hands around Nick’s waist, and Nick obediently bowed down his head and raised his bare ass up, ready for the pounding he had in store. Aaron drooled some saliva down onto his already hard cock and smirked as he drove it balls-deep into Nick’s ass.