The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Golden Invitation, Chapter Three: An Unexpected Reunion

Mistress Becky and Mistress Maren attend a meeting with the mysterious person they have never met but seems to know a lot about their lives

Madison Bloodstone sauntered into the lobby of The Four Seasons, drawing looks from hotel guests and employees that ranged from admiration to awe to outright jealousy.

Twenty-two, the stunning Madison commanded attention whenever she entered a room; she was five-ten with flawless olive skin, dazzling green eyes and full pouty lips. She had long, luxurious light brown hair; it was currently parted in the middle and streaked with blonde highlights, painstakingly brushed until it was smooth and shiny.

Madison was wearing a semi-sheer black dress that hugged every inch of her extremely fit body. It flaunted her magnificent cleavage with a plunging neckline, and terminated at her upper thighs displaying her fantastic toned legs. Madison towered over most people in the lobby in a pair of designer black platform sandals with five inch stiletto heels which showed off her perfect feet and white-painted toenails, with only a thin strap around her ankle and another across her toes. Her fingernails were black, and her only accessories was an elegant gold and black diamond choker-style necklace and a gold and diamond bracelet on her right wrist.

Madison walked gracefully, radiating confidence as she moved.

She showed as much interest in the people around her as she would a chair or a lamp.

Madison approached the front desk, stepping in front of the people waiting in line as one of the clerks finished their with the guest they’d been helping.

“Hey! There’s a line!” a man said irritably behind Madison.

She ignored him.

“Hello, Sarah. I need a favor,” Madison said to the desk clerk, reading her name tag and flashing her devastating smile.

“Hey, you! The brat in the black dress! I’m talking to you!” the man persisted.

“Excuse me,” Madison said before Sarah could respond.

She turned to the man.

“Fuck off,” she said sweetly.

“Oh that’s it bitch, you need to learn some manners!” The man said angrily.

He took a step toward the young woman.

He was tall, with short brown hair and blue eyes, overweight but well dressed in business casual clothes.

Madison laughed.

“Aww, aren’t you cute! You know, you look like you don’t feel good,” she said with mock concern.

At her side, she made a subtle gesture with her hand.

Ill es Sententia, valde,” she said under her breath.

Magical energy flowed from Madison and into the man as he approached her.

The man stopped; thanks to her spell, he suddenly felt nauseous. Then his eyes went wide as he realized he was going to vomit.

Madison chuckled as he turned and hurried toward the bathroom. She turned back to the clerk, Sarah.

“Now where were we?” she asked sweetly.

“Uh, ma’am there is a line...” Sarah stammered, obviously impressed with Madison’s confidence and beauty.

“Yes but you will make an exception for me; after all, you love me,” Madison replied with a smile.

“Excuse me? I...I uh...,” Sarah stammered, caught off guard.

Amas me, tu me adoremus,” Madison whispered.

Her eyes flared gold for an instant, as did Sarah’s. Suddenly the hotel employee was deeply, hopelessly in love with Madison.

Sarah smiled broadly.

“Yes, I do. Anything for you!” The clerk said with a giggle.

She flushed as she looked at Madison, aroused by her beauty.

“I knew I could count on you. I’m staying in the presidential suite, and I lost my room card. Would you code me another?” Madison asked with a sexy pout.

“Of course! Just give me a minute!” Sarah said eagerly.

Madison smiled as the young woman hurried to accommodate her, so infatuated she didn’t even ask for identification.

“Here you go!” Sarah said, handing Madison the card.

“Thank you, so much! You’re the best,” Madison said, smiling.

Sarah blushed.

“You...you’re welcome! I-I’m so glad I could help you!” she stammered happily.

Madison turned and walked away without another word.

“Wait, please, I don’t even know your name...,” Sarah said, watching in awe as the gorgeous young woman headed for the elevators, her sexy ass swaying seductively.

“No, you don’t,” Madison replied arrogantly over her shoulder.

The young witch stepped into the elevator, smirking and waving at Sarah as the doors closed.

* * *

Gwen parked her dark green four-year-old GMC Sierra pickup in front of the Hope’s Haven homeless shelter. She hopped out of the vehicle’s cab and opened the tailgate so she could start unloading the bed, which was packed to the limit with bags of groceries.

A short, petite woman at five-foot-three, Gwen was thirty-eight and had long dirty-blonde that was currently in a ponytail; athletic and very fit, she wore a simple black tank top and white, along with thin black flip flops on her small, cute feet. A natural, “girl-next-door” beauty, she wore little makeup; she had pretty green eyes and pouty lips go go with her lightly-tanned skin. Her only jewelry was a pair of cheap silver hoop earrings, and a simple irregular-shaped purple crystal wrapped in copper wire on a thin gold chain around her neck. Her short fingernails were unpainted but well-maintained, and her equally well-maintained toenails were painted a sky blue.

Gwen carried two of the large bags of groceries into the shelter, and the rough-looking but cheerful middle-aged man at the front desk accepted them gratefully before calling a group of the shelter’s residents to go out an unload the rest of what she had brought.

The bags contained coffee, butter, eggs, bacon, bread, cheese, rice, pasta, canned vegetables shaving cream, toothpaste and many other items the shelter was always in need of.

“Here, take this as well,” Gwen said to the man at the front desk, handing him a cashier’s check.

His tired brown eyes went wide when he saw the amount.

Seventy-five thousand dollars.

“Holy…wow, thank you ma’am! I assume you would like a receipt for tax purposes?” he asked.

Gwen shook her head.

“No, thank you. Have a good day,” she replied with a smile.

Several of the shelter’s residents thanked Gwen as she left the building, genuinely grateful for her generosity.

She got into her truck and head down the street, stopping to drive through a Starbucks.

“Please allow me to pay for everyone behind me who has already ordered,” she said to the young woman at the window as she held out her phone to pay for her order electronically.

“Wow, okay. That will be over a hundred dollars…,” the Starbucks employee replied.

Gwen nodded and smiled.

“That is completely fine,” she assured the woman.

After receiving her favorite iced brown-sugar oat-milk latte, Gwen dropped five twenty-dollar bills into the tip cup and winked at the astonished young woman before driving off.

A short time later, Gwen pulled her truck into the Four Seasons parking garage. After she’d parked, she pulled her phone from a pocket and dialed a number.

“Hello Miles. I am back at the hotel. Would you please meet me in my suite, it is time to get ready for my guests. Yes, I am very excited. Thank you, I appreciate it. I will be up in in a few minutes. ‘bye,” she said.

Gwen hopped out of her truck and headed for the garage’s private elevator, a huge smile on her face as she sipped her coffee.

* * *

Madison was checking herself in the mirror of the Presidential Suite’s guest bathroom, making sure her hair and makeup were still perfect.

“Fucking hot,” she said, winking at herself.

Satisfied with her appearance, Madison stepped out of the bathroom, intending to go through the belongings of the person who had actually rented the suite.

Madison Bloodstone did as she pleased, and took whatever she wanted.

She wanted the Presidential Suite.

In town for a very exclusive party, Madison had been unable to book the suite due it having already being occupied.

Therefore she was going to simply take it.

The suite had been empty of occupants when she’d arrived a few moments earlier, so she had taken the opportunity to check her appearance before she began snooping through the current resident’s possessions.

Madison was about to walk into the master bedroom when the suite’s door opened.

She turned to see a handsome, austere man of perhaps fifty, dressed in a very nice light grey suit. He was tall, with short greying light brown hair and an impressive grey mustache; he had blue eyes and broad shoulders, and he wore a stern expression.

“May I help you?” he asked calmly, clearly unfazed by Madison’s presence.

The young woman gave a dazzling smile.

“Perhaps you can. I was hoping that you would be willing to vacate my suite without a fuss,” Madison said pleasantly.

The man frowned.

“This suite belongs to my employer, ma’am. You are trespassing,” the man replied sternly.

Madison laughed.

“I am afraid I need this suite while I am in town. Your employer can go somewhere else…or I promise I will make them,” she replied, her tone suddenly menacing.

Now it was the man’s turn to laugh.

“Miss, I am afraid you are in way over your head. My employer is not to be trifled with, and you will be very, very sorry if you do not leave now,” he replied.

Madison sighed and rolled her eyes.

She pointed at the man and began to chant.

Facti sunt paulo lepus, facti sunt paulo lepus, facti sunt paulo lepus!” Madison said loudly.

The man instantly began to sprout hair, shrinking rapidly as he transformed into a small white rabbit.

Madison giggled.

“Much better. And cuter, too,” she said haughtily.

“Well, that was rude,” a woman’s voice said in a southern accent.

Madison turned to see a short blonde woman see a short blonde woman standing it the doorway, a Starbucks cup in her hand, cheap sunglasses perched on her head.

“What are you, the secretary? I mean, that outfit is tacky,” the tall, sexy witch said.

She eyed the newcomer’s messy ponytail, unremarkable attire, and lack of makeup with disdain.

“At least it looks like you had a professional do your toes; the rest of you could use a makeover,” Madison added.

Gwen smiled, ignoring Madison’s jabs at her appearance.

“My name is Gwen, and this is my suite. Miles is my friend. May I assist you with something?” the blonde asked calmly, seemingly unperturbed by Madison transforming the man into a bunny.

Madison frowned; she had been expecting the woman to be surprised and afraid of her.

“Yes, you can hold still while I change you into a toad,” she sneered.

Gwen stood quietly, her expression serene as the with pointed at her and began to chant.

Madison smirked as she completed the spell.

Nothing happened.

Gwen casually sipped her coffee.

“That tickled,” she said with a giggle.

“What the actual fuck?” Madison asked, stunned.

She was something of a prodigy at transformation magic, having turned her first boyfriend into a snake at the age of fifteen after he had cheated on her, though the spell had lasted only a few minutes. Madison had practiced diligently, and ever since then she gleefully turned her enemies or people who annoyed her into harmless animals; the spell was now permanent if she desired.

No one had ever resisted it.

Until now.

Madison was confused; she knew special artefacts existed that could block magic, but she had never encountered one.

Nothing Gwen was visibly wearing appeared likely to have protective qualities.

Maybe that crystal around her neck, Madison mused silently.

“Do you have an anti-magic clit piercing?” she asked dryly aloud.

Gwen sighed.

“I simply have total control over my own mind, which in turn gives me complete control over my body. Magic will not affect me without my consent, Madison,” she replied, closing the door.

Madison was startled. She had never heard of such a thing.

She was also nervous, even a little frightened. She relied on her magic to get her way and to get out of taking responsibility for anything she did.

If she could not enchant or curse this strange and annoying woman, it might cause her some problems.

“You know who I am?” she asked suspiciously.

Gwen set her purse and cheap red-framed drugstore sunglasses on a table by the door before answering.

“I do; actually, I know your mother, Monica Bloodstone quite well, and I met you when you were about five or six years old. Your mother is a skilled sorceress and a wonderful person. You take after her…physically anyway,” she replied, sipping her coffee.

Madison grinned.

“Like what you see?” she asked, putting her hand on her hip, and giving a seductive pout.

“You are quite stunning Madison, but I definitely don’t like seeing how you treat people,” Gwen replied, glancing down at Miles.

Madison snorted.

“He was just some old guy. Either way, I will be going now,” she said dismissively.

The young witch moved toward the door.

Gwen barred her path.

“You aren’t going anywhere until you change Miles back and apologize for breaking into my suite,” she said.

“Seriously? You think you can stop me? What are you, like forty? Get out of my way before I step on you,” Madison scoffed.

She was well over six feet tall in her designer heels, and was quite imposing as she towered over Gwen.

In truth, Madison was anxious to get away from the strange woman who knew her mother and could ignore her magic.

“Madison, please be reasonable. Change Miles back and apologize to me, and him. We can be civil, can’t we? There is no need for unpleasantness. I will be happy to forgive your…indiscretions,” Gwen replied diplomatically.

Madison looked thoughtful; for a moment, Gwen was hopeful the young witch would see reason.

“Fuck you. Get out of my way or I will beat that little ass. I do a lot of kickboxing as part of my workout to keep this body looking as good as it does,” Madison said haughtily.

Gwen sighed, clearly unimpressed and unintimidated by Madison’s physical assets, just as she had been by her magical ones.

“Madison, this is your last chance; do as I ask, or you will be very sorry. I will see that you are punished harshly, and I promise you will learn your lesson. It is your choice, but you are not leaving here without changing Miles back and taking responsibility for your actions,” she said, a slight edge mingling with her accent.

“Try and stop me, shrimp,” Madison said angrily.

Gwen calmly finished her coffee and set the cup on the table next to her purse; then she kicked off her flip flops and settled into a fighting stance.

“You may have things your way, dear. Just remember that you had a choice and brought whatever happens on yourself,” she said.

Madison snorted and then lashed out with a sudden and admittedly well-executed kick.

Gwen side-stepped the attack with ease.

Madison grunted, and snapped out another kick, followed quickly by two more.

Each time, Gwen dodged gracefully and the blows came nowhere near hitting her.

“Hold still, cunt!” Madison yelled in frustration.

Gwen obliged, catching Madison’s foot in her hands to stop the next kick.

“These really are spectacular shoes,” the blonde said with a wink, admiring her opponent’s footwear.

Gwen then exerted surprising strength and shoved Madison backward, causing the tall witch to lose her balance and fall unceremoniously to the floor in a sitting position.

Before the stunned Madison could even start to get up, Gwen moved with impressive speed, lashing out with fist her right leg then her left. A bare foot smashed into Madison’s left temple, followed immediately by one that collided with her right.

The witch was dazed by the blows, and Gwen immediately grabbed her by her hair.

Madison groaned and blinked, trying to clear her vision.

As she focused her eyes, her vision was suddenly filled with a glittering copper-wire-wrapped crystal, turning slowly about on the end of its chain.

“Have a look at my crystal, Madison. See how it sparkles…it is very relaxing…especially when it moves…follow it with your eyes and relax, Madison…just watch the crystal swing back and forth…you cannot take your eyes from it…you simply must continue to watch as it swings back and forth…it is so relaxing…,” Gwen said, her voice shifting into a powerful, soothing monotone.

The crystal began to swing gently before Madison’s eyes.

Back and forth.

“Bitch, let go of me!” Madison said, reaching up with both arms to grab at the hand Gwen was holding her hair with.

As she did so, her eyes were drawn to the sparkling purple crystal.

The blonde stubbornly held onto Madison’s hair, her grip like iron; she stoically ignored the pain as the witch scratched her hand with her long nails.

“That’s it, just follow the pretty crystal with your eyes, back and forth…you are already feeling so relaxed, Madison…it is becoming difficult to think, to concentrate on anything but the crystal and the sound of my voice…all the tension is draining from your body…your arms are tired, heavy…so heavy…you cannot hold them up, so just let them drop…they are heavy…,” Gwen suggested firmly.

“Fuck you, you can’t h-hypno-hypnotize me…,” Madison stammered, still trying to free her hair from Gwen’s grasp.

Her efforts became slow and feeble as her arms began to tingle.

Her eyes continued to follow the purple crystal.

Back and forth.

Madison grunted in frustration as she tried to look away from the dazzling pendant and found to her surprise she could not.

Her eyes were being pulled along involuntarily, as if magnetized to the purple stone.

“Stop struggling, dear. Just relax… your arms are so very heavy now…it will feel so good to stop trying to use them…just let them drop,” Gwen said, her voice insistent and seductive.

“No…I won’t…let you…,” Madison murmured.

The tingling in her arms in increased, and suddenly she could no longer hold them up.

They fell to her sides.

Gwen released Madison’s hair, and the witch remained in a sitting position, her eyes riveted to the swinging crystal.

The crystal reflected the light into Madison’s eyes in irregular and fascinating patterns.

“If feels wonderful to simply let go…to relax…deeper and deeper with every swing of the crystal…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…you are tired, Madison…sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are starting to feel heavy…heavy…,” Gwen purred.

Her accent gave her voice a friendly, comforting quality that complemented her insistent tone perfectly.

“I…s-stop…stop…I…you…can’t…do…I…,” Madison stammered.

The glittering purple stone was all she saw, Gwen’s voice all she heard.

The witch’s eyelids suddenly felt heavy, drooping as if little weights were dragging them down even as her eyes continued to helplessly follow the crystal.

With tremendous effort, Madison forced her eyes open wide.

It was a temporary reprieve.

Her eyelids began to droop again almost instantly.

“The harder you try to keep your eyes open, the heavier your eyelids become…I am going to count back from ‘five’, and when I reach ‘one’ you will close your eyes and go deep, deep asleep for me. You will be completely hypnotized…Five…you are sleepy…so sleepy Madison…four…your eyelids are so heavy…heavy…three…your thoughts are fading away, your mind becoming blank and empty…you see only my crystal, hear only my voice…your eyelids are very heavy…you are very sleepy now…two…you cannot stay awake…one, close your eyes and sleep now…you are hypnotized, Madison,” Gwen finished her induction.

“Mmmmnnnfff…,” Madison tried one last time to protest, to resist the trance that was rapidly overcoming her mind.

Her eyelids fluttered rapidly, then closed.

She sighed deeply and sagged to the floor.

“That is a good girl, Madison. You just relax and stay right there, deep asleep for me. Wait for my instructions while I go call your momma,” Gwen said with satisfaction.

She replaced her crystal around her neck and went into her bedroom, returning a moment later with her laptop.

“Okay Madison, listen to me closely honey…,” Gwen began.

Monica Bloodstone was sitting cross-legged in her huge herb garden on her two-acre property in rural Oregon, meditating quietly.

Forty-six, she had long hair, black with grey liberally mixed in, to go with her light-olive skin and flint-grey eyes. She had a pretty face, just starting to show a few wrinkles that she would cheerfully acknowledge as “hard-earned.” Monica was topless and barefoot, she soles of her feet dirty from rarely wearing shoes; she was wearing only a long dark green skirt, and around her neck was small brown leather pouch handing from a black nylon cord. The nipples of her large round breasts were pierced with silver rings, and she wore many bracelets, rings, anklets, and toe rings made of various materials and decorated with a variety of gemstones. Her finger and toenails were painted black.

A cozy, rustic but well-maintained home sat nearby; Monica had retired to the property several months earlier after her youngest daughter Melissa had gone out on her own, following her older siblings Matthew and Madison.

Skilled in witchcraft, Monica made various potions and talismans to sell, as well as providing divination and curse-removal services. More than one amateur or aspiring witch had come to Monica to restore a friend or lover to their human form after transforming them into a toad in anger and not being able to change them back.

Monica herself was skilled at transforming people, as the two goats who were currently grazing on her property could attest; both were once human, a man and woman who had tried to rob her home and had displayed the audacity to point guns at her.

The witch opened her eyes and smiled; her meditation session was complete.

Before she could rise, Monica felt her phone vibrating in her skirt pocket.

Taking the device out and checking the screen, Monica smiled delightedly and hit the button to answer the incoming video call.

“Hello Gwendolyn! It is so nice to see you! You look wonderful!” Monica said cheerfully.

Gwen smiled on her phone’s small screen.

“Hi Monica, you look fabulous as always. I am sorry to bother you; do you have a moment to talk?” she asked.

Monica nodded.

“Of course, dear. What can I do for you?” She asked.

Gwen hesitated, taking a deep breath before speaking.

“Well…it is about Madison…,” she said slowly.

Monica sighed, rolling her eyes.

“Uh oh, what has she done now?” she asked with trepidation.

“I…found her in my hotel room in Los Angeles a little while ago; among other things, she turned Miles into a bunny…,” Gwen began.

Monica listened grimly while Gwen explained what had taken place.

“Gwen, I am so sorry. I just do not understand what I did so wrong with that one! By Circe, I have bailed her out of more situations like this, messes that she has created…fuck! Is she listening?” she asked, obviously embarrassed.

“Yes, I have her kneeling right behind me in Nadu…naked. I hope you are not offended,” Gwen replied.

Monica shook her head.

“Of course not; you are a hypnodomme, and she crossed you. She must take her medicine. Is she aware?” Monica asked.

Gwen nodded.

“She is. I questioned her, she is in town for some special rave or party; there will be quite a few witches and hypnotists in attendance. She wanted to take over the suite so she could bring people back to “hang out” while she was in town,” she explained.

“And she was simply going to take it from whomever had legitimately rented it! Damn it, Madison! I taught you better than that! I am sorry, Gwen. Truly,” Monica said angrily.

“No need to apologize, Monica. I am afraid I…struck her a few times,” Gwen admitted.

“Good! I hope you didn’t pull your punches,” Monica replied.

“I only did what was necessary to subdue and hypnotize her. Monica, I am more than willing to forgive and forget. I made her change Miles back, and I can have her home to you tomorrow,” Gwen said in her unflappable manner.

Monica sighed; she was obviously emotional, disappointed and angry.

Gwen waited patiently while the witch closed her eyes and took several deep breaths, inhaling and exhaling slowly while she cleared her mind and collected her thoughts.

“No. Do not send her home. I am glad she ran into you, Gwen, and not some sadistic hypnotist like Victoria Dominique. She keeps doing things like this; stealing, lying, cursing people. It has been going on for years. It is shameful; nothing I do gets through to her. I suppressed her powers for six months, and even that didn’t get her to change her behavior. I would like you to punish her; teach her a lesson about the consequences of her abhorrent behavior,” Monica said, opening her eyes.

She was notably calmer and more relaxed.

Gwen looked uncomfortable.

“I am not sure what you mean…,” she said.

“Make Madison your slave,” Monica replied.

“What?” Gwen asked, her calm demeanor replaced by obvious surprise.

“You are a hypnodomme; by rights you can make Madison your slave for her transgressions. I think you should,” Monica replied calmly.

Gwen frowned.

“I…I don’t really do that kind of thing…,” she protested.

Monica snorted.

“Oh stop, Gwen. I have seen you go full evil hypnotist on people; you are an artist. This might be the only way my daughter learns her lesson. She crossed a hypnodomme and lost. She needs to suffer the consequences,” she said.

“Monica, I could just give her a little nudge, a slight attitude adjustment—,” Gwen began.

The witch shook her head.

“That won’t work; she is too strong-willed and pig-headed. She would be right back to her bullshit if you don’t reinforce it. No. I think long-term slavery will do her a lot of good,” Monica said.

“Monica, I don’t think that is a good idea,” Gwen protested weakly.

Monica took another deep breath, letting it out slowly.

“It is an excellent idea; I wish I had thought of having her hypnotized before. If you don’t want to do it, I understand. It is a big commitment. I will find someone willing to do as I am asking. I would rather it be you, though. You will do what is necessary to get through to her. She deserves it, and you can indulge your hypnodomme nature while doing something good. A slave who can use magic will be very useful, and you will be doing me a favor…you do owe me for that thing in Seattle; consider this repayment of that debt,” she said reasonably.

Gwen chewed her lip, obviously torn. She tried hard to keep her hypnodomme inclinations under control, and now Monica was basically giving her a free pass to let it out on her own daughter.

She did save your life in Seattle; that AHA operative would have killed you if Monica hadn’t changed him into a duck before he could shoot you, she reminded herself.

“Are you sure, Monica? If I do this ‘right’, it will be very hard on her, and on you as well. It could take months. She is your daughter, and it will be happening to her at your request,” she said quietly.

Behind her Madison whimpered.

“I am. I want you to do this because she is my daughter. I have failed you, Madison; I am sorry. I am sure that you will hate me for this, but it is for your own good. I love you. Do your worst, Gwen,” Monica said stoically.

Gwen sighed loudly, then nodded once.

“As you wish. I will keep you updated. I will not do anything that isn’t necessary, and I won’t keep her a day longer than required,” she said quietly.

Monica nodded in reply, tears in her eyes.

“Thank you,” she said, before she disconnected the call.

Gwen turned to the kneeling Madison, a grim expression on her face.

The naked witch was kneeling with her thighs spread, back arched and her breasts thrust forward, her head up straight but her eyes downcast; she sat back on her heels, her hands resting facedown on her thighs.

The “Nadu” position was considered a classic submissive pose.

“Well. I did not expect things to go quite like that. It appears that you are going to be my slave until you learn some humility and self-control. Right now, I have to get ready for a very important meeting; since you are such a fashionista, you can help me get ready. We might as well get started with your first lesson at the same time. Kiss my feet, slave-Madison,” Gwen commanded.

The sexy young witch was aware of her situation, though unable to speak without permission, much less resist Gwen’s commands.

“Yes, Mistress,” Madison said through gritted teeth, the words galling her immensely.

Her face twisted in rage as she went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Gwen’s small, lovely feet.

The hypnotist turned and walked toward her bedroom, lost in thought.

Madison was forced to scramble after her, still compelled to kiss her feet.

I’ll need to send Miles out later to get her a collar and some slave-attire, she mused, making a mental note.

Gwen had commanded Madison to change Miles back to human immediately after reinforcing her control over the witch’s mind.

He had been with Gwen for years, starting out as her bodyguard when she was a teenager, and he served as her personal assistant, valet and advisor ever since. He was something of a big brother, father-figure and best friend all in one.

He was currently getting showered and changed in preparation for what would likely be the biggest meeting of Gwen’s life.

“You weren’t wrong earlier, by the way; I do look a bit of a mess. Fortunately I have all the clothes and accessories I could want here, and now I have you to advise me on style. First, you are going to help me relax a bit. Get on your knees,” Gwen ordered, quickly shedding her clothes and sitting on the bed.

The sexy naked obeyed. Her face was streaked with tears; her rage and frustration had boiled over as she had crawled after her new Mistress, utterly compelled to kiss her feet, and she had begun to sob.

Gwen was unmoved by the young woman’s crying; in fact, she considered it a good start.

She was also extremely aroused by Madison’s utterly fabulous body; she had flawless skin, magnificent breasts, toned muscles, long sexy legs, near-perfect feet and neatly-trimmed pussy hair.

She was as beautiful a woman as Gwen had seen.

Physically, at least; inside this one is ugly; a self-centered entitled arrogant brat. I hope I can help her, for Monica’s sake, Gwen thought.

She was a bit trepidatious; in order to help Madison become a better person, she was going to have to be very harsh, even cruel.

Gwen was ashamed that part of her was looking forward to it.

“Tell me, slave-Madison, have you ever enchanted anyone and turned them into your sex slave?” Gwen asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” Madison replied.

Gwen nodded.

“I figured as much; men and women both?” she asked next.

“Yes, Mistress,” Madison said again.

“Well then, I won’t feel bad about using you as my personal fuck toy; you will eat me, Madison. Lick my pussy; worship me, make me cum,” Gwen ordered, letting go of her reservations and embracing her inner hypnodomme.

Madison obey, fresh tears trickling from her eyes as she found herself moving inexorably toward her Mistress’s wet pussy.

Gwen moaned as Madison began to lick vigorously at her clit, her fingers entwining themselves in the witch’s hair.

Madison was surprisingly skilled, and it didn’t take the hypnotist long to have a powerful, body-quaking orgasm.

“Alright, that’s enough for now, Madison. Go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, then come right back here. We can start with a dress; I am thinking green or blue, something simple…,” Gwen said after catching her breath.

“Yes Mistress,” Madison said sullenly.

The hypno-slave rose to her feet and moved to obey her owner’s command.

* * *

“Well, this is it; the Four Seasons,” Maren said as she parked her Bronco in the hotel’s garage.

She and her new Thrall Trent had arrived in Los Angeles the previous evening and stayed at a small cheap motel, where they spent the majority of their time making passionate love.

“Are you sure about this, Mistress?” Trent asked.

He could tell Maren was nervous about the meeting with the mysterious person they knew only as “G”.

Maren sighed.

“Honestly, no; this could very well be dangerous, some kind of trap…but I can’t not find out who this person is; they have to be the one who wrote my hypnotism manual. The handwriting is a perfect match,” she replied.

Trent nodded.

“I understand. I will protect you, Mistress,” he assured her.

Maren smiled.

“I know you will, dear. Thank you,” she said in her Texas accent.

She leaned over and kissed him passionately.

“Mmmmm…you know what, I don’t think I got near enough of you at the hotel last night. How about you help me relieve a bit of tension real quick before we go up,” Maren said after the kiss.

“Your wish is my command,” Trent replied with a grin.

Maren kicked off her sandals and quickly wiggled out of her jeans and red thong underwear. Then she leaned over and unzipped Trent’s pants and pulled out his large, rock-hard cock.

Smiling, the petite hypnotist maneuvered herself so she was sitting on Trent’s lap, facing away from him.

Maren gasped loudly as she slid herself down Trent’s shaft; she began to move rapidly up and down, moaning loudly.

Trent grunted like an animal; he wrapped one arm around her midriff, while his other hand found one of her breasts, fondling it as he bucked his hips rhythmically in time with Maren’s bouncing, thrusting deeply into woman who he loved and served.

“Oh…yes…yes…oh…yes…fuck…yes…yes…YES!” Maren shrieked.

Her tempo increased, and her shrieks became screams of ecstasy.

Suddenly, she stopped moving, letting out a long shuddering moan, grinding hard against Trent, trembling as she had a powerful orgasm.

“Oh….OH YES!” Maren yelled.

Trent continued to thrust upward into her, his grunts becoming almost pleading.

Maren giggled, nearly out of breath from her efforts.

“You may cum, my obedient man,” she said firmly after recovering a bit.

Now Trent let out a wordless shout of pleasure as he shot his load.

Maren closed her eyes and smiled, enjoying the feeling of him trembling beneath her, his flesh against hers.

She had not ever enjoyed sex with a man as much as she had with Trent.

“Thank you Mistress,” Trent said with a gasp.

Maren reached up and touched his face gently with her hand, turning her head so that he could kiss her cheek.

“Thank you, my big stud,” she replied happily.

Maren extricated herself from her lover and quickly pulled on her underwear and jeans before slipping on her sandals and checking her hair and makeup in the truck’s visor mirror.

“Alright, let’s do this,” she said to Trent.

Maren took a deep breath and got out of the Bronco.

* * *

Ninety minutes later, Gwen was dressed in a simple, elegant electric blue sleeveless V-neck midi-dress. Her hair had ben brushed and put into a single long braid by Madison, and she wore sexy blue sandals with four-inch heels; they had a thin strap across her toes as well as a long one that wound around her ankles several times before being tied in a neat bow. She wore simple, small sapphire earrings, and her purple crystal pendant hung around her neck. An impressive diamond bracelet adorned her right wrist, and she wore a gold anklet on her left ankle. A gold toe ring set with a large sapphire on her right middle toe completed her outfit.

Madison had done her makeup as well; it was admittedly a bit heavier than Gwen typically employed, but she had to admit the witch had made her look lovely.

“You really should get your fingernails done,” Madison had told her; Gwen had allowed her to speak freely while she helped her get ready.

Gwen shook her head.

“I use my hands a lot, they would just get chipped and broken. The only reason I get pedis every week is I like going barefoot and I don’t want to subject anyone to my unmaintained feet,” she replied with a chuckle.

“At least you do that much,” Madison muttered.

The vain witch rarely went ten days without getting a mani-pedi.

“How do I look?” Gwen had asked Miles, who had joined the women in the bedroom after Gwen had gotten into her dress.

The short blonde hypnotist was uncharacteristically nervous.

“You look lovely, Gwendolyn, as always. That color blue is fantastic on you,” he had replied sincerely.

“Thank you. I…I hope this goes well,” Gwen said, taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly.

“Relax, my dear; everything will go fine. You have been preparing for this for a long time. You have been cautious and careful; I have complete faith in you,” Miles replied comfortingly.

Gwen smiled and nodded.

Even in her tall heels, she had to stand on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

“Thank you; I couldn’t have set this up without your support,” she replied.

“Of course you could, but it was my pleasure, my Lady. Now, would you like me to have Madison get into one of the outfits I procured, or will she remain nude for the meeting?” Miles asked, ever the organizer of his employer’s affairs.

It had been a while since they’d had a full-time slave to manage.

Gwen was thoughtful.

“I don’t feel I need to project my power in this case, and I don’t want to give the impression that I am that type of stereotypical hypnodomme; Madison is a special case…put her in that long black skirt and the sleeveless silver crop-top. No makeup, shoes ore jewelry. Hair down and a collar,” she instructed.

“As you wish,” Miles agreed.

He took Madison into one of the enormous suite’s guest rooms to get her ready.

Gwen paced her bedroom nervously for what seemed like an eternity, going over what she wanted to say when she finally met the two women coming to the meeting in person.

If they both come,” she murmured.

Gwen had not asked them to RSVP, and in truth she was afraid one or both would not show up.

She checked the time on her phone, then slid the device into her one of her dress’s pockets—a must have on almost any garment she wore; Gwen despised clothes without pockets—and took a deep breath.

It was time.

Gwen walked into the living room to find Miles and Madison waiting; the former had changed into a charcoal-grey suit, and was sporting a tie the same color as Gwen’s dress. He looked handsome, confident, and strong. Madison was dressed as Gwen had ordered, a sullen expression her face as she stood in a corner of the room, awaiting her Mistress’s commands.

The sexy, powerful witch was desperately trying to find a way out of the mental bondage Gwen had put her in; Madison had known True Hypnotists existed, but she had never encountered one, much less been hypnotized.

The hypnotist’s suggestions were woven into her subconscious, the compulsion to obey both terrifying and absolute; though it was not Madison’s desire to obey, at the same time she simply knew she must do so. Gwen’s suggestions were locked in her mind behind a barrier that was akin to a steel door with multiple locks.

One needed to be the equivalent of a mental locksmith to have any hope of breaking the hypnotist’s hold.

Skilled, trained hypnotists would have difficulty getting free, if they were allowed awareness; if they were deep in trance, only the most powerful hypnotic minds had a chance to free themselves, and that was assuming the control was not reinforced often. Madison was not a hypnotist, and had no real chance of getting free; she knew that post-hypnotic suggestions faded over time, but there was simply no reason Gwen would not reinforce them regularly.

The arrogant witch sighed quietly, resisting the urge to cry again; she had started the day believing she was in control her destiny, that no one could stop her from doing as she pleased.

Now, after crossing the wrong person she suddenly found herself a slave, a menial servant…with her own mother’s blessing of the situation.

“Karma is real. Especially among witches; remember that,” Monica had always told her children.

Madison had always dismissed that piece of advice.

Now she was wondering if it had been one of the biggest mistakes of her young life to do so.

Before Gwen could speak, there was a knock at the door. She nodded to Miles, who immediately moved to answer it, revealing two attractive young women.

“Hello, I am Becky Bremerton, and this is Felix. We, uh, I was invited here by someone named “G”,” if that makes any sense?” one of the women said.

Five-five, she had shoulder-length light brown hair and hazel eyes; she was quite pretty, even with the minimal makeup she wore, and she had a polite, genuine smile. She was quite fit, with large round breasts and lightly-tanned skin like Gwen’s tone. She was dressed in a nicely-fitting black pantsuit and tall black pumps, her hair in a short ponytail. She had on simple but large diamond stud earrings, and she wore a gold pocket-watch around her neck, its diameter half the size of a typical, similar timepiece. Her fingernails were long, with squared-off tips and painted a deep maroon.

Becky’s companion Felix was a beautiful, sexy young woman of Asian and Scottish descent; she was three inches taller than Becky, and had sultry brown eyes and pouty lips. Her long wavy black hair was down, with several small braids mixed in. A tiny diamond glittered on the side of her nose, and she wore ruby lipstick and sultry eyeshadow. Around her neck was a gold and jade choker necklace, with a silver “B” charm handing off it. She wore a dark green dress like Gwen’s, though it was much shorter; her long fingernails were black, and she had gold ring set with a large piece of polished jade on her left ring finger. Her shoes were tall black platform sandals, and her toenails were also painted black.

“Welcome, Mistress Rebecca, Felix. I am Miles Foxwood, Lady Gwendolyn’s servant,”

“Nice to meet you, Miles. Just call me ‘Becky’ by the way. And this is Mistress Felix; she is my submissive, but she is also my partner and lover, and a skilled hypnotist herself,” Becky replied politely.

“Of course, Becky, Mistress Felix. Please come in. This is Lady Gwendolyn,” Miles replied smoothly.

He stepped aside so the newcomers could enter the suite.

“Hello Becky, Felix! Thank you so much for coming; you both look lovely!” Gwen said cheerfully in her southern accent.

She stepped forward and offered her hand.

Both Becky and Felix shook it.

“Thank you for the invite, although I must confess, I am completely in the dark as to why we are here,” Becky replied amiably.

Gwen smiled apologetically.

“That is completely reasonable, Becky. Obviously, I know you are a True Hypnotist, so that part of the equation is already revealed. I will explain the rest when my other guest arrives, if you don’t mind waiting just a bit longer,” she said.

Becky nodded.

“Of course,” she said, glancing around.

The suite was enormous and lavishly decorated, indicating that Gwen had a lot of money, influence, or both.

Gwen gave a relieved smile, and the perceptive Becky could tell she was nervous.

“Oh, thank you. Please, sit. Make yourselves comfortable. Can I have Madison fetch you a drink? I have, well, everything,” she said.

“Sure, that would be lovely. White wine, my love?” Becky asked Felix as they sat on one of the very comfortable couches.

“Yes, please. That sounds good,” Felix replied to her partner/lover/mistress.

She kicked off her sandals and drew her feet up underneath her as she spoke; Becky preferred her in her bare feet.

Gwen nodded to Miles as she took a seat opposite Becky and Felix; Miles then instructed Madison on serving her Mistress’s guests.

He would be training the witch on how to be a proper slave.

Just after the new hypno-slave served the three hypnotists their drinks, there was another knock at the door.

Miles answered it to reveal a beautiful young woman with hair similar to Becky’s, shoulder-length and brown, though it was closer to a caramel color; her eyes were dark green, and she too had lightly-tanned skin. She was five-foot-two and had a petite build like Gwen, athletic and fit with firm round breasts and full pouty lips. She had on dark eyeshadow and was wearing a red, shoulder-baring red halter top that showed off her fabulous abs and silver belly-button ring, paired with well-worn ripped jeans and cork-wedge sandals that added almost five inches to her height. Her hair was loose, and she wore a simple, beautiful large heart-shaped diamond pendant on a gold chain along with large gold hoop earrings. She wore a silver ring on her right thumb, and a gold one with a small ruby heart on her left middle finger. Fingernails were painted silver, her toenails white, and she wore a plain gold band on each middle toe.

Behind her stood a tall, handsome olive-skinned man; he was bald and broad-shouldered and had a neatly-trimmed black goatee and dark eyes. He was wearing a stylish dark purple silk button-up long-sleeve shirt and black pants, along with black dress shoes.

“Hello, my name is Maren. I was asked to come here by a person who calls themselves ‘G’. Do I have the right place?” she asked in an accent similar to Gwen’s.

Miles smiled.

“Indeed, Mistress Maren. Welcome. Please come in. My name is Miles,” he said.

“Thank you, darlin’. This is Trent, my Thrall,” Maren replied, walking into the room.

Gwen rose to her feet and walked toward Maren, a huge smile on her face.

“Hello Mistress Maren. It is wonderful to meet you. I am Gwen; welcome. Come in, make yourself comfortable. Madison will get you anything you would like to drink,” she said cheerfully, extending her hand.

The two women shook hands.

Becky idly noted the two women seemed a lot alike, almost like they could be related.

“Thank you, Gwen. I don’t mean to be rude, but I would like to know why I am here,” Maren replied, stepping into the suite.

Maren moved to the couch, but remained standing.

Trent followed her inside, his eyes sweeping around the room to make sure it was free of threats to his Mistress.

Gwen nodded.

“Fair enough. This is Mistress Becky, and her partner Mistress Felix. I dearly wish to speak with you and Becky, Maren. Now that you are both here, I will get right to it,” she said, her voice shaking.

Gwen swallowed hard and took a deep breath before continuing.

Becky raised an eyebrow, and she and Maren exchanged glances.

“I asked you here because you are both my sisters,” Gwen said quickly, her face flushing and her voice shaking.

Maren looked confused, and Becky chuckled.

“Excuse me?” the sitting woman asked.

Gwen took another deep breath.

“My father, Richard Bennington, is—was—both you and Maren’s father as well, Becky,” she said.

The room went quiet.

Maren opened her mouth, then closed it.

“Wait, you are Gwen Bennington? The daughter of Richard Bennington the billionaire?” Felix asked, breaking the silence first.

Gwen nodded.

Maren sat on the couch, a stunned look on her face.

“I’ll have a beer now, if y’all don’t mind. Something dark,” she said quietly.

Miles nodded to Madison, who immediately moved to serve Maren.

Becky shook her head.

“No way,” she said, laughing.

“It is quite true, Mistress Becky. Lady Gwendolyn is Mr. Richardson’s daughter and heir,” Miles said.

“No, I don’t doubt that. It is the other part, him being my father,” Becky replied.

“Becky, it is true, I swear on my momma’s grave,” Gwen said.

Becky frowned as she tried to fathom the possibility that the blonde billionaire was telling the truth.

Madison brought Maren her beer, poured into a tall glass.

The small Texan woman drained half of it quickly before speaking.

“Alright, suppose I believe you…holy shit I have a ton of questions…are you the one who sent me the journal? The money?” Maren asked.

Gwen nodded.

“You know, I can see you two being sisters, actually; the height, the builds, the accents,” Becky mused.

“Oh no, honey; our accents are not the same,” Maren replied.

“Uh-uh, wrong state, honey,” Gwen said at the same time.

Becky and Felix laughed.

“She is from Oklahoma, I’m from Texas, can’t you tell? We don’t sound a thing alike! That more than anything proves we can’t be sisters,” Maren said indignantly.

Felix looked at Becky, and they both smiled.

“You’ll have to forgive my accent-ignorance,” Becky replied, still laughing.

“Actually, my love, now that you say it, I can see a bit of both of them in your eyes, your cheekbones, and you and Maren smile a lot alike,” Felix said to Becky.

“Seriously?” Becky asked skeptically.

“Ladies, if I may, Gwendolyn has been very nervous about this meeting, and I can corroborate her assertion as needed. If you can give her a moment to collect herself, I am certain she can explain to your satisfaction,” Miles said diplomatically.

“Fine, but I will need another beer,” Maren said, draining her glass.

Miles nodded to Madison, who moved to refill the Texan hypnotist’s glass.

Becky finished her wine, holding out the empty glass for the slave to refill as well.

Both women were clearly comfortable around slaves.

“Alright, I am listening,” Becky said with a nod.

Gwen smiled appreciatively and retook her seat.

“Where to begin…okay, so I am Thirty-eight, Maren is twenty-eight, and Becky is twenty-seven, I believe?” she asked.

The other two women nodded, sipping their refilled drinks.

“I will confess up front, I have been watching you both for a long time, Maren longer than Becky because I discovered she existed first. Let me start at the beginning…,” Gwen said, clearly nervous.

“Relax, darlin’. We are listenin’,” Maren said kindly.

Her Texas accent seemed to have grown more pronounced.

Becky nodded and smiled.

“Thank you. Okay, so my mother and father were both hypnotists. That is how my dad made so much money, by having complete control of all his business dealings through hypnotism. When I was about fifteen, my mother started training me, though my father didn’t want her to. He started hypnotizing me without her knowledge, to make sure I would comply with is wishes about school, boys, my clothes, education, everything. My mother found out when I was about eighteen, and they had an epic argument that turned into a hypnosis duel that ended with my father in my mother’s power. She took over leading the family, and made daddy run his businesses honestly and be kinder to people. He remained the figurehead, but she was in charge. My mother was a kind, giving, strong woman who taught me to be good to people; she also encouraged me to perform charity wherever possible, and to unleash my full wrath on those who hurt others. She often used her hypnotic powers to anonymously help people, so I started doing the same. Then, when I was about twenty-eight, she passed away from cancer. My father was no longer under her power, and he reverted to his old disgusting ways quickly. That was when I found out that he had fathered you, Maren, cheating on my mother with yours while he was on a business trip. He met her in the bar she was working at, and took her to his hotel room for a one-night stand. After you were born, he refused to acknowledge you, and his lawyers managed to keep your momma from making him look after you financially. She worked hard to take care of you, but she passed away when you were around five, is that correct?” Gwen asked.

Maren nodded.

“Yes, she had cancer too,” she said softly.

“I am truly sorry, Maren. Everything I have found out about her says she was a strong, lovely woman,” Gwen replied sympathetically.

“I am sorry for both of your losses,” Becky added sincerely.

“Yes, I am truly sorry Maren, Gwen,” Felix added kindly.

The Texan hypnotist smiled and nodded in acknowledgement, tears in her eyes.

She wiped them away and sipped her beer.

Gwen too nodded in acknowledgement.

“I did not find out you existed until I was twenty-seven; by this time, I had already hypnotized my father and taken over the businesses, much like my mother had. My father became ill shortly after this, complications from too much drinking and not taking care of himself; as you are probably aware, he died recently, and that is one of the reasons I finally found the courage to reach out to you both. Anyway, I found you in the foster system in Texas when you were a teenager, and despite the crappy hand you’d been dealt you seemed to be a good person; a bit of a hellion, but a good-hearted one. I told our father, asked if he wanted me to bring you to the family home Oklahoma, but he said now. I decided against changing his mind with hypnotism, since that would make it disingenuous. So, I watched you from a distance to make sure you were okay, and when you were seventeen, I sent you my journal of hypnotic lessons, to see if you had the gift and what you would do with it,” Gwen said.

She paused to take a breath and compose herself; the others waited respectfully until she continued.

“You did not disappoint me, not that you owe me anything, so I set up the trust fund for you when you turned eighteen so you wouldn’t have to worry about money. It took you a while, but after some time as a more ‘typical’ hypnodomme you abandoned that life and started doing really good work. I know, that sounds judgmental, and for that I apologize. The last three years you have been awesome, the jobs you have taken and the people you have punished. You have become a truly wonderful woman, Maren. I was torn about intruding into your life, but I couldn’t stand it any longer. I am just sorry I waited so long. I should have contacted you sooner, but I was afraid,” Gwen said, tears filling her eyes.

Maren was silent for a moment.

Then she broke into a big smile.

“Oh Gwen, don’t you dare apologize for anything! You weren’t obligated to look after me, but you did. Thank you,” she said, rising to her feet and opening her arms.

Gwen leapt up and embraced her sister in a tight hug.

“Thank you so much for understanding, honey. I…I don’t know if I did the right thing, but you seem to have built a great life,” she said as they embraced.

“I really have, and a lot of it is thanks to you,” Maren replied.

Both Becky and Felix were smiling, tears in their eyes as well.

After they had hugged, the Texan and Oklahoman hypnotists retook their seats.

“Okay, do Becky now,” Felix said with a giggle.

Her comment made Maren, Gwen, and Becky laugh, and all three visibly relaxed a bit.

Miles smiled, happy for Gwen; Trent did the same for Maren.

“Okay…Becky, you grew up with a smart, wealthy mother and loving step-dad and never knew your birth father. Your mother trained you as a True Hypnotist, and more importantly she taught you to be a good person and use your powers mainly to help others and to defend yourself, though indulging in a little domination from time to time was expected. Am I right so far?” Gwen asked.

Becky nodded.

“Not bad, stalker,” she said playfully.

Maren and Felix chuckled, and Gwen smiled sheepishly.

“Yes, well I really am sorry about that. Anyway, I didn’t find out about you until you were almost finished college. Your mother and stepfather had plenty of money, and you’d had a comfortable, stable upbringing—,” Gwen continued.

“Wait, you paid off my student loans, and you are the one who kept donating money in my name to whatever charity or nonprofit I was volunteering at!” Becky interrupted.

Gwen smiled and nodded.

“Guilty,” she said.

Becky stood.

“Oh my god, thank you! So much!” she said, spreading her arms.

For the second time, a smiling Gwen rose to hug her sister.

“You are quite welcome. I am sure you want to hear how we ended up being sisters,” she said as they retook their seats.

Becky nodded vigorously.

“Our mothers were good friends, and lovers as well. Your mother was my mother’s apprentice as a hypnotist. My father was jealous of their relationship, so they included him occasionally in their lovemaking. Long story short, you mother ended up pregnant. My father wanted your mother to surrender you to him, or have an abortion. She refused, and disappeared; he was never able to find her. This made my mother terribly sad, but she knew it was for the best. I found out about you after hypnotizing my father’s personal detective when I was looking for information on some of his shady business dealings. It took a few years, but I managed to track you down—It sounds arrogant but I am smarter than our father was—and I was delighted to find out not only was your mother happy, but you were thriving as well. I did not want to intrude on your family, so I just helped where I thought I could. However, I could not stand it any longer; I wanted to meet my sister. Both my sisters,” Gwen said.

“Wow…I…wow,” Becky said quietly.

Felix gripped her girlfriend/Mistress’s hand, and Becky smiled at her.

“I am not sure what to say either, and I can tell y’all that is rare for a Texas girl,” Maren said with a laugh.

“To family being reunited,” Felix said, raising her wineglass.

“To sisters and new friends. Oh, and don’t be callin’ yourselves my half-sisters, either. I don’t play that game. You are my sisters. End of discussion. But don’t forget I’m the elder sister,” Gwen added, holding up her own glass.

Becky and Maren joined in the toast, both wearing huge smiles.

Miles stood silently, smiling at his beloved employer and friend’s happiness.

Even Madison did not look unhappy for a moment, as she watched the heartwarming proceedings.

A tiny part of her suddenly felt regret for the way she had treated her own family.

“Alright, we have loads of things to talk about, but your note said something about a team?” Becky asked Gwen after the toast.

Her sister nodded.

“Yes. You are aware of how hypnotists tend to form conclaves or groups, right?” Gwen asked.

Becky and Maren nodded.

“They are usually groups of bitches who just want more power and step on everyone and everyone in their path,” Maren commented.

“Well, I wanted to form one of my own, kind of a ‘do-gooder’ group if you will. I figure who better than my beautiful sisters—and their lovers,” she said, winking at Felix.

“Hell, I am in. It is pretty much what I do anyway,” Maren said immediately.

Becky nodded.

“That sounds fantastic to me; Felix?” she asked.

“Your wish is my command, Mistress Becky. I am a recovering bitch, and serving Becky is part of my treatment program,” she explained to Maren and Gwen with a smile.

The two hypnotists laughed.

“It is wonderful that you wanted to change,” Maren told Felix.

“Thank you, Mistress Maren,” Felix replied.

“She has changed, for the better. And she has changed me for the better. Felix is my submissive, but not my slave. That part of her ‘recovery’ is over. She’s my girlfriend, my partner. I am just the boss,” Becky added, kissing Felix on the cheek.

“I realized I am happier as a submissive, at least to Becky. I can still domme other people hard,” Felix said with a grin.

“Well, I am happy you are here, Felix. Especially if you and Becky are happy together. Being Becky’s love makes you part of the family too,” Gwen replied sincerely.

“Thank you very much, Gwen. I never had any close family. I am very happy that I realized I was in love with Becky, and I am also totally happy with her being the boss,” Felix replied gratefully.

“Good girl. I love you too,” Becky said, kissing Felix on her lips.

“I’m really happy for you, babe. Having sisters will be good for you,” Felix said after they’d kissed.

“To be fair, I have noticed you are quite the bossy one,” Gwen teased.

Becky laughed, and Maren and Felix joined in.

“That isn’t a big secret. Get ready girls, Bossy Bitch Becky is here,” Becky said.

“Too bad you are the youngest, dear,” Maren said sweetly, winking at Becky.

“Pfft, by what, a year? And I am bigger than you both, tiny things you are,” Becky retorted playfully.

“Watch it, dear sister, I know Kung-fu and Judo,” Maren replied with a smirk.

“Really? I have been doing Judo for my whole life. We can train together,” Becky squealed, giggling.

“That is fantastic, dear. I used Martial arts to try to stay out of trouble, and it helped me have discipline when I wanted to change who I was when I got older. Plus, it never hurts to be able to kick a bitch’s ass,” Maren replied with a giggle of her own.

She looked at Trent and winked.

Her Thrall smiled and winked back.

“You see Madison, people can change; Felix and Maren have both bettered themselves. There is hope for you,” Gwen said to her slave.

“Yes, Mistress Gwen,” Madison replied dutifully.

“Recent acquisition?” Maren asked with a raised eyebrow.

Gwen nodded.

“Today, in fact. Completely unexpected. She is a witch; she turned Miles into a bunny rabbit. It turns out I know her momma, so after I hypnotized her, I gave her a jingle. Madison’s own mother requested I make her my slave and teach her some Southern manners,” she said with a wink.

“Well, this is just such an amazing surprise. I am still trying to wrap my head around it all. We could probably spend the next week talking and catching up. I need more beer,” Maren added, holding up her empty glass.

This time, Madison moved to fill it without being prompted, and Miles nodded at her approvingly.

“Unfortunately, we don’t have a week,” Gwen replied casually finishing her drink.

“What do you mean?” Becky asked.

“Well…there is a situation I need you gals’ help with. You see, our father had four daughters…He cheated on my mother a lot,” Gwen replied.

Maren looked stunned, and Becky almost dropped her wineglass.

“Wait, there are more of you?” Felix asked.

Gwen smiled and nodded.

“We have another sister; her name is Sabina, and she is right here in Los Angeles. She needs our help, although she doesn’t know it yet,” she said in her Oklahoma accent.

Becky sighed and shook her head.

“Okay, fine. One more. Is it the last one?” she asked with mock exasperation.

“As far as I know, honey. But with our father, who knows,” Gwen replied with a laugh.

“So, her name is Sabina? How old is she?” Maren asked.

“Twenty-five,” Gwen replied.

“Ha! I’m not the youngest anymore!” Becky said triumphantly.

Maren, Gwen, and Felix broke out laughing yet again. This time, the laughter was contagious, and went on for several minutes as any lingering tension in the room vanished and the three women began to truly bond. Even Miles and Trent began to chuckle.

Madison remained stone-faced, though an envious expression crossed her face briefly.

Miles was especially happy with how the women seemed to naturally get along; Gwen had desperately wanted to meet her sisters, to have a relationship with them. However, he had been trepidatious as the meeting approached; hypnotists often instantly became rivals when in a group setting, naturally wanting to prove their power and dominance to one another.

There did not seem to be a bit of that with this group, at least so far.

“You are still the tallest, too! Sabina is only like five-two!” Gwen added, red-faced.

“Actually, Felix is the tallest one here,” Becky protested.

“Don’t include me in this, they are your sisters!” Felix protested, giggling.

“Sorry darlin’, you are the bonus sister now,” Maren retorted.

Her comment, absurdly, made them all laugh harder; Maren slid off the couch, and it took a full two minutes for them to recover enough to continue talking.

“Oh, my goodness, that felt good. Time for those to go; I am just a barefoot Texas girl at heart,” Maren said, getting back on the couch and kicking off her sandals.

Becky nodded in agreement and did the same with her pumps, revealing midnight blue toenails.

“I love your nail polish!” Gwen said upon seeing them.

“Thank you; Felix paints my toes,” Becky replied.

“You do a fabulous job, Felix. Really,” Maren complemented her.

“Thank you. If you ever want me to do yours, I will be happy to,” Felix replied, blushing.

“I might take you up on that; half the time after I get a pedi I regret the color I pick, and I do too crappy of a job to change the color myself between appointments,” Maren replied.

“I like the white on you,” Becky said to Maren.

“Thank you; it is my go-to when I am indecisive,” Maren replied as Madison brought her refilled glass.

“You know, you and Gwen really do look alike, now that I have seen you together for a bit,” Becky said.

“I’m okay with that, Maren is beautiful,” Gwen said.

Becky nodded in agreement.

“She really is. So are you, Gwen,” Becky said.

“You are all three gorgeous,” Felix added.

“You are the prettiest one here, Felix,” Maren replied.

“Alright ladies, I suggest you focus—before you make me gag,” Miles said with mock sternness.

All four women laughed.

“Okay, let’s not get the giggles again,” Gwen said.

“Uh oh, the oldest has spoken,” Becky teased.

Gwen smiled.

“Don’t you forget it!” she retorted.

“Alright, tell us more about Sabina,” Maren said.

“Well, she is Cuban on her mother’s side; she is not a hypnotist, at least not trained as one that I know of. As a matter of fact, she is under the control of a hypnotist,” Gwen said solemnly.

“What?” Maren asked.

“Fuck!” Becky said at the same time.

“Yes, Sabina is an enforcer for a Los Angeles crime boss named Ciro Grasso; he is a skilled hypnotist originally from Italy. In addition to Sabina, his wife Eleonora and his daughter Abriana are his lieutenants; Eleonora is a powerful and sadistic hypnodomme, and I believe Abriana has the gift as well. Sabina is a gifted martial artist, dancer, and burglar; the Grasso family has her completely under their power,” Gwen explained.

“So, they are a Legacy Hypnotist family, then,” Becky said, nodding.

“They are; the Grasso family was forced out of Italy by rival hypnotists, so they came to LA to start a new empire,” Gwen replied.

“Isn’t Los Angeles High Mistres Charissa’s territory?” Becky asked.

“Who?” Maren asked.

Becky possessed more knowledge of the politics of the True Hypnotist community than the self-taught and typically solo Maren.

“One of the Five High Mistresses; we will explain later, I promise. Yes, it is her territory, but Los Angeles is a huge city, and it will take a while for Charissa to notice or care about the Ciro Grasso, possibly years. Sabina is their slave right now,” Gwen replied.

“Then let’s go get her!” Maren said, standing up.

She immediately sat back down, feeling the effects of the three pints of beer she’d consumed.

“Whoops,” she said, giggling.

“I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we need a plan…and to sober up. I assume you are in Becky? Felix?” Gwen asked.

“No need to ask, sister,” Becky replied with nod.

“Absolutely, I’m with you,” Felix said.

Gwen smiled.

“Thank you, all of you. I had this meeting planned for months; I just found out about Sabina three weeks ago. I took the liberty of assuming you would be willing to help me rescue her. Truly, thank you Maren, Becky, Felix,” she said gratefully.

“Of course we will help save our sister,” Maren said.

“Yeah, it isn’t like I can spare one, I only have three…that I know of,” Becky said dryly.

She broke into a huge grin, which quickly gave way to laughter.

A few seconds later, Maren, Gwen and Felix were all laughing as well.

Miles chuckled as he watched the four women gasping and cackling.

His billionaire do-gooder hypnotist employer had been a handful when she worked alone.

He had no idea how he would keep four of them out of trouble.

In truth, he had already become attached to Maren, Becky, and Felix, and he was worried about their safety going up against a dangerous man like Ciro Grasso; he had a reputation for being a nasty, cruel, and violent man.

However, Miles was also relieved that Gwen would not be going to rescue Sabina alone.

Looking over the capable group of women, he suddenly felt a little bit sorry for the Grasso family.