The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Golden Coven — Chapter 2

Author’s note: Special thanks to Domino_X for editing help. All characters participating in sexual acts are at least 18 years of age.

Magdalena gradually opened her eyes and found herself lying back on a sofa with Wendolynn sitting right next to her. The last thing she remembered was being ushered into the room by Wendolynn, who promised to help her, and sitting down on the sofa to discuss a plan to escape, but she wasn’t able to remember exactly what they had talked about.

“Did I fall asleep?”

“You did. It’s one of the possible side effects of mind manipulation magic. You’re lucky that I helped you in time.”

There was a sudden knock on the door, causing Magdalena to jerk her body in fear. “They discovered us!”

“It must be Katrina or one of her friends. Don’t worry, just stick with the plan we’ve discussed.”

Magdalena’s face wrinkled in confusion. “Plan? When did we—”

Wendolyn’s lips didn’t move as she spoke, “You will act as if you’ve succumbed to Katrina’s mind control and behave appropriately, and I will guide you as needed.”

It took Magdalena a few moments to realize that Wendolyn was speaking directly to her mind via telepathy.

“I’ve added a special enchantment to your necklace to facilitate the linkage of our minds. I will speak in your voice to make the communication more secure.” This time, Wendolyn was speaking in Magdalena’s voice.

Magdalena wasn’t sure how well she could put on the act. What would happen if Katrina or someone else finds out that she was only pretending?

Wendolyn got up and opened the door. Magdalena’s heart skipped a beat when she saw it was Katrina standing outside.

“So that’s where you are, Magdalena. Did you have fun with her, Wendolyn?”

“I had lots of fun with Magdalena. You sure know how to pick them!” Wendolyn walked back to Magdalena, patted her head, and ran her fingers through the woman’s blonde hair.

A chill went up Magdalena’s spine upon noticing how quickly Wendolyn’s demeanor changed. From a timid victim into a sexual predator. Something in Magadalena’s gut told her that this was all wrong. She eyed the open door that Katrina came through and wondered if she should make a mad dash for it. However, thought against it as she realized she would have to contend with other coven members within the manor and also had no idea how to navigate her way out of the manor.

Grimly, Magdalena acknowledged that the only way out was to follow Wendolyn’s plan and put on a good act that she had already been converted and look for an opportunity to escape from this madhouse when it presented itself.

[Stand up.]

Magdalena immediately stood up. Wendolyn reached behind Magdalena’s lower back and squeezed her ass.

[Act as if you enjoy it.]

A satisfied smile appeared on Magdalena’s face, and she parted her lips slightly to let out a soft moan to indicate that she was enjoying Wendolyn molesting her ass. Despite knowing that it was all for show, she was disturbed by Wendolyn mimicking her voice in her mind and herself following the order.

[Look at Katrina... Give her a lustful gaze...]

Magdelana tried her best to do a lustful gaze at Katrina by biting her lower lip and licking around her lips. In order to prevent her real mental state from being discovered, she had no choice but to put on the act for her own safety.

[Just relax and your act will look natural...]

“Do you want her back now?”

“Of course! Come to me, Magdalena.”

[Sway your butt gently while you walk...]

Taking a deep breath, Magdalena got up from the sofa and slowly walked towards the raven-haired girl while moving her hips in an exaggerated manner. Despite the uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach and her desire to just vomit in disgust. Magdalena did her best to entice and seduce Katrina as she walked towards her.

[Don’t take your eyes off Katrina...] [Maintain your smile...]

[Now, when you get to Katrina you need to kiss her on the lips...]

Do I need to? She’s not asking for it...

It was easier said than done. Simply looking into the eyes of Katrina, a member of the powerful Hartelle noble family, was enough to strike fear in Magdalena.

[You need to be proactive, or Katrina will doubt you...]

Maintaining her false smile Magdalena managed to make her way over to Katrina and seductively leaned in with all intentions of just placing a small, gentle kiss on the blonde’s cheek. However, before she could enact her plan, Wendolyn again interrupted.

[I know what you’re planning and I have to highly advise against it. You need to kiss Katrina as if she was your lover. Kiss her with passion and want. You need to kiss her as if you want to fuck her, not some lame kiss that would clearly indicate that you’re not under the Coven’s control.]

Do I really have to? Maybe I can just convince her that I converted in another way. Magdelena mentally pleaded with Wendolyn. Her forced smile wavered at Wendolyn’s unsavory advice.

[No dice. No way you can convince Katrina that you accepted the coven’s brainwashing and that you’re a lesbian slut with just a peck on her cheek. What do you think she’ll do to us when she finds out that you’re really not under the coven’s control? So pucker up buttercup and kiss her like you mean it, you get me?]

Defeated Magdelena did as she was told as she did her best to tenderly place her hands on Katrina’s shoulders and then seductively move them down her curvy sides and rest on Katrina’s sexy hips. Then as she leaned in, Magdelena gently pulled the hottie teen close to her as she placed her pillowy lips on top of Katrina’s and did her best to initiate a sensual kiss on the blonde.

Magdelena gently worked her tongue over Katrina’s lipstick coated lips and slowly worked it inside Katrina’s mouth. Katrina moaned as she felt the mature woman slide her tongue into her mouth and explore her oral cavity with it. Responding in kindness Katrina began her own oral exploration which in turn caused Magdelena to feel a pleasant shiver emanate from her loins as she felt Katrina’s tongue in her mouth.

[You’re doing good, Magdelena, real good. However, I think you need to kick it up a notch if Katrina’s going to buy your act. Look, move your hands on top of Katrina’s ass and give those cheeks a good squeeze. Yeah, just like that. I can hear Katrina moaning, she likes it.]

Despite the perverseness of the lewd act she was performing on the young blonde’s rear. Magdelena couldn’t help but relish in how delightful groping the blonde’s ass felt. It was remarkable how enjoyable it felt as her hands roamed and groped Katrina’s soft ass.

Mmmm... I think I can enjoy this... Magdelena thought to herself as she gave Katrina’s ass another gentle squeeze. The perverted thought coming forth from Magdelena’s weakening corrupted mind.

[Go ahead and just keep groping that sexy ass. You’re doing good, enjoy yourself. ]Wendolynn said in an encouraging tone in Magdelena’s mind. As the mature woman just mewled in pleasure as she continued to paw the cheeks of Katrina’s butt.

[Yeah, that’s it. Squeeze those cheeks and slurp her tongue. God, Magdelena you’re real good at this. Hell you almost have me convinced that you’re a lesbian slut. You’re a real natural at this. Maybe you were meant to be a lesbian whore.]

Wendolynn’s encouragement and what it was implying was enough to jolt Magdelena from her lusty haze and snap her back to reality. Taken aback that she had lulled herself into enjoying a girl that was the same age as her daughter. Magdalena slowed down what she was doing and began to gently disengage herself from Katrina.

“Something wrong?” asked Katrina as she feigned a hurtful expression on her face.

“N-No... everything is fine. I-It’s... just... just that things were going a little too fast for me.” stammered Magdelena as she gave a flimsy excuse on why she stopped their steamy make out session.

“Really?” Katrina said as she arched an eyebrow in suspicion. Her gaze at Magdelena implied a threat that made the mature woman feel uneasy. “I assumed that you would prefer fast and loose. Surely you have accepted this coven’s way of life into your own. Maybe I was wrong.” This time there was no denying the menacing tone in Katrina’s statement.

[Katrina is suspecting you now! You shouldn’t have stopped kissing her!]

I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to... It was just...too much for me...

Steeling herself, Magdalena tried to kiss Katrina again, but right before her lips could meet Katrina’s lips, Katrina pulled away.

“You’ve already spoiled my mood with your hesitation.”

What should I do?

[Ask her for forgiveness and how you could make up to her. Act sincerely.]

“Please forgive me, Katrina. Is there anything I could do to make it up to you?”

Katrina didn’t reply, only sighed and walked away from Magdalena and exited the room.

What should I do?

Follow her, of course! If you don’t make it up to her, she might discard you.

Discard me?

[That means you’ll be handed over to another coven member if you’re lucky or be converted into something more useful, like a flesh doll. You will lose control of your body and your mind. You might even be used for magical experimentation and end up not being human anymore.]

Magdalena shuddered at such grim prospects.

[What are you waiting for? Go after her!]

Turning around, Magdalena rushed out of the room to chase after Katrina. However, when she was in the hallway, she couldn’t see Katrina.

Where did Katrina go? I don’t see her in the hallway! Can you help me find her?

[Why don’t you try asking around? She couldn’t have gone far. Sorry, but I can’t help you with this. If we’re around each other too frequently, they’ll start suspecting me too. There are also other women that need my assistance. But, we can remain in contact with the pendant. I’ll keep guiding you.]

Is it possible for me to escape now? Won’t this be a good chance since Katrina is away?

[As I’ve mentioned before, this manor is full of magical traps and alarms. Even if I were to be at your side to try to escape, we would be bound to be caught by their security system. You have to continue playing the role until we have a chance to escape.]

The maid that Magdalena had encountered earlier suddenly emerged from a door near the end of the hallway. She quickly ran up to the maid.

“Hello... excuse me... have you seen Katrina pass by moments ago?” asked Magdalena nervously.

“You’re the woman Lady Katrina was with! I did see her pass by. She didn’t look very happy. Did something happen between you two?”

“She wasn’t happy with the way I treated her... But, it was a misunderstanding... I want to make it up to her... Do you know where she went?”

“I saw her go through that door down the hall. ”

Magdalena looked at the direction Victoria was pointing at and noticed that it was the same door she had passed through earlier with Wendolyn.

“It’ll probably be difficult for you to find her on your own since this manor is pretty big, so it’s easy to get lost. I can help you look for Katrina.”

“Thank you, I appreciate it!” Magdalena found herself eyeing the maid’s curvaceous form, noticing the glossy high heels, curve of her legs encased in sheer white stockings, the short flounced satin skirt, the short-sleeved black bodice with a half-apron, the lustrous red-painted lips, and the platinum blonde hair decorated by a crown-like headpiece of frilly white lace and black satin bows.

Victoria gave the woman a knowing smile, causing Magdalena to look away shyly. Magdalena gasped when she felt Victoria touching her hand and interlacing her fingers together.

“Don’t want you to get lost.”

[Kiss Victoria now...]

What...why do I have to do that?

[This manor has a security system that can see and hear you in many locations. You’re already being suspected. You wouldn’t want them to doubt you even more. It’ll make it ever harder for you to escape. Remember what I said earlier. You need to keep playing the role. In your case, you need to act like a seductive lesbian.]

Magdalena looked at Victoria’s smiling face hesitantly. She didn’t want to kiss another woman, but she had to do it in order to escape.

[Bat your eyelashes at Victoria...]

[Look at Victoria with lust...]

[Look at Victoria like you want to fuck her...]

Parting her lips slightly and fluttering her long fake lashes, the red-clad woman put up the best impression of a seductive woman that she could muster. Slowly, she moved her lips forward until they came into contact with Victoria’s lips. Despite just putting on an act, she was glad Victoria was receptive.

[Now put your tongue into her mouth...]

How much longer do I have to do this? Victoria is already willing to help me. If I spend more time with Victoria doing this, we might not be able to find Katrina.

[Just do what I tell you to do. You want the maid to be very happy to help you, not just doing it out of generosity. She might even help you convince Katrina that you’re a good lesbian slut. As I’ve said before, Katrina couldn’t have gone far. In fact, she will probably come back to you soon. Now stop acting like a frigid bitch and put your tongue in Victoria’s mouth!]

Magdalena quickly jabbed her tongue into the maid’s mouth.

[Use your hands! Make some erotic noises!]

Following the Wendolyn’s instructions spoken in imitation of Magdalena’s voice, Magdalena placed her hands on the maid’s hips, feeling the smooth satin of the mini skirt and the warmth of the maid’s body before moaning through Victoria’s lipsticked lips. Her hands reached around Victoria’s hips to caress and squeeze the butt through the layered skirt.

[Keep your hands moving! Be more adventurous! Reach underneath her skirt!]

Magdalena reached further down, grasped the white lace decorated hem of the maid’s ruffled skirt, pulled it upwards, and rested her hands on Victoria’s warm butt cheeks, grasping and squeezing them through the satin panties, which Magdalena noticed had frilly lace on their edges. She could feel Victoria’s delightful moans through her mouth and Victoria’s arms wrapping around her waist, pulling them closer together and causing their breasts to collide.

Victoria broke the saliva-filled kiss, looked Magdalena directly in the eyes, and whispered, “Let’s fuck.”

The maid’s suggestion to engage in sexual activity was enough to make Magdalena freeze in shock. “Ummm...I...”

No, I can’t do that... I’m not like that... That would be going too far!

[You’re so stubborn! I can’t help you if you don’t put in effort to help yourself! Are you forgetting the consequences so quickly?! It’s a matter of freedom and losing your free will forever!]

“I never imagined would be cheating on me so quickly, Magdalena,” joked Katrina behind Magdalena’s back.

Magdalena turned around, surprised by Katrina’s voice. “Lady Katrina, I didn’t realize you were—”

“I walked away earlier because I had to answer a call on my magic mirror. Looks like you’ve been having fun without me.”

“Lady Katrina, I can explain... I asked Victoria for help in looking for you...”

“Is that right, Victoria?”

“Yes, Lady Katrina, she did ask me for help, and she also took advantage of me.”

Katrina gave Magdalena a stern look. “And why did you do that to Victoria?”

“No, it wasn’t like that! I thought...I thought Victoria wanted it...”

Why did you tell me to kiss Victoria earlier? You got me into trouble!

[Victoria’s not happy that you teased her only to reject her. I’ve warned you several times to keep playing the role, but you kept hesitating...]

“I did want it...and I thought you wanted it too...but you tricked me... You only wanted to make out...” said the maid in an accusing tone.

“I wasn’t trying to trick you... I just didn’t expect us to do it here in the open...” Fear was palpable in Magdalena’s voice.

“Sounds like you’re not serious about joining the coven.” Katrina gave Magdalena a look of disdain.

Wendolyn, please help me! What should I say now?

[Apologize to Victoria and Katrina. Say that you’re indeed serious about joining the coven. Ask Katrina if there’s anything you can do. Kneel down and plead.]

“Lady Katrina, Victoria... I’m so sorry... Please don’t reject me! I didn’t mean to offend any of you!” Tears trickled from Magdalena’s eyes down her cheeks as she pleaded on her knees. “I really do want to join the coven!”

“Are you sure?”

“Y-yes...”

“I’ll give you another chance, but I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do.”

[Say you’re willing to do anything] [ for her][... Say it now... Don’t hesitate!]

Magdalena’s instincts told her that she shouldn’t say something so ridiculous, but she had no choice. The alternative was horrible. Despite feeling uneasy about Wendolyn, she had no choice but to trust her.

“I’m willing to do anything for you, Lady Katrina!”

A wicked smile appeared on Katrina’s face, sending shivers up Magdalena’s spine.

“Are you sure you are really willing to do anything for me?”

There was a moment of pause before Magdalena replied slowly, “Y-yes, I-I am really willing to do anything for you...”

“I’m so glad to hear that. Now get back up. There’s no need to kneel in front of me.”

[Be thankful. Keep a smile on your face. Always smile. Always be happy. You need to be very careful now not to displease Katrina.]

“Thank you so much, Lady Katrina!” Magdalena tried her best to smile under the circumstances.

“First things first, you need to fix your makeup. Your crying has created a mess on your beautiful face.”

Magdalena tearfully nodded in agreement as Katrina handed her a silk kerchief to clean herself up with. She gently began to clean off the tear soaked makeup off her face. It took a few minutes but Magdalena managed to clean herself up and her face presentable but judging by the look Katrina was giving her it was not presentable to her standards.

“I think we need to freshen you up but I think won’t be able to do it here in this hallway. Follow me my dear.”

The mature woman did as she was told as she followed the young blonde. Her gaze every now and then shifted downwards on focusing on the young woman’s luscious rear as it seductively swayed side to side as she walked down the hallway. When she realized what she was lecherously staring at, Magdalena snapped her attention back on the back of Katrina’s head and did her best to make sure to focus on that but found it hard to do so as her mind found Katrina’s butt more alluring and enticing than the back of her head.

Walking alongside them was Victoria, who suddenly held Magdalena’s hand. Magdalena looked at Victoria, wondering what she was doing, but averted her eyes after seeing a naughty look on the maid’s face. Fearing a negative reaction from the maid, she reciprocated the handing holding.

They went into a fancy bedroom. Judging by the furniture and decorations, it looked to Magdalena the room was intended to have a romantic or erotic atmosphere. Multiple aromatic red candles lit up automatically when they stepped in.

Magdalena was anxious of what she might have to do here aside from fixing her makeup. When Katrina turned around to face Magdalena, the maid immediately stopped holding the woman’s hand.

“Now sit on the chair over there in front of the vanity mirror. Victoria will help you with your makeup.”

Magdalena sat silently on the chair as Victoria did her work while Katrina watched a short distance away. The maid applied some makeup remover cream on a piece of cloth and leaned in with the intent to clean up Magdalena’s face but in reality exposed the top of her luscious cleavage to Magdalena. The way Victoria did it seemed like she was purposefully taunting Magdalena to look at them. It was hard for the mature woman to keep her eyes on anything else but the pair of firm breasts being lewdly presented to her face.

However, it didn’t take long as Victoria removed the lingering traces of smeared makeup. Magdalena breathed a sigh of relief, but it was short-lived as Victoria walked over to the makeup stand and as she retrieved the items she needed to make over Magdalena. Victoria leaned over a bit and flaunted her sexy ass to Magdalena and just as her eyes were drawn to Katrina’s sexy rump in the hallway a few moments ago Magdalena found her gaze focused on the desirable ass that was presented to her. She unknowingly licked her lips hungrily with desire as she ogled the maid’s gorgeous ass and the way the uniform’s skirt framed her luscious butt cheeks just made it even more enticing.

A look of disappointment appeared on Magdalena’s face when the sexy maid turned back around denying her the sight of her nice butt however the sight of Victoria’s confined breasts in her uniform coming back into view more than made up for it. Becoming aware of her uncharacteristic behavior, she quickly stopped herself and moved her eyes away from the sight.

Victoria made a sexy strut back to Magdalena teasing the mature woman with each step she took. Then repeated the process of her seductively leaning in as she began to expertly reapply the black mascara, eyeliner, green-and-blue eyeshadow, and bright red lipstick in many layers. While doing so, Victoria used the opportunity to touch and caress the woman’s body, especially the thighs, waist, and the areas around the breasts. Following Wendolyn’s advice, Magdalena reciprocated by touching Victoria in the same areas as well.

“You have a thing for younger women, don’t you?” Katrina approached Magdalena from behind and gently caressed the woman’s shoulders and neck.

[Repeat after me, “Yes, I love younger women... I want to fuck younger women..."]

“Yes...” Despite being told to fake her response there was no mistaking the actual tones of lust in Magdalena’s voice and her heavy breathing. “...I love...younger women... I want to fuck younger women...” I shouldn’t be feeling like this!

[Don’t hesitate, just let go, Magdalena...]

[Act like you want this...]

[Act like you’re enjoying this...]

Even though she was heterosexual, Magdalena found it difficult to ignore the pleasurable tingles produced by the warm caress of Katrina’s hand and the gentle grazing of her fingernails along her skin. A strange thought came to her. She imagined herself, Katrina, and Victoria completely naked in the same positions as they are now, but her head was tilted back, facing the ceiling. While the maid was fingering Magdalena’s pussy, Katrina was leaning downward to kiss Magdalena on the lips while cradling the woman’s face. The unexpected fantasy shocked Magdalena, but she did her best to maintain her composure.

Katrina’s hands went over Magdalena’s shoulders and slid downward to the neckline of the woman’s dress. Through the mirror, Magdalena could see Katrina smiling wickedly at her. Despite Katrina’s unnerving smile, she maintained a cheerful expression and smiled back.

[Don’t just smile... You need to be seductive....]

[Act like you crave Katrina’s touch... Act like you want Katrina to fuck you...]

Magdalena parted her lips and licked around them while trying her best to give Katrina a sensual gaze. She gasped when she felt Katrina’s nails skirting the peripheries of her breasts. Expecting Katrina to squeeze her breasts, Magdalena subconsciously arched her back, thrusting her breasts forward. She didn’t know why her body was doing that action seemingly automatically, but convinced herself she was just playing the role as Wendolyn had advised. Her lips pouted in anticipation of a kiss. She could feel Katrina breathing down on her. Victoria’s fingers were caressing the areas around Magdalena’s crotch, teasing the woman relentlessly. What was happening felt terribly wrong to Magdalena, yet she couldn’t deny the spine-tingling pleasure she was feeling at the moment. Then, without warning, Katrina pulled away from Magdalena, followed by Victoria shortly after.

“You were seducing Victoria earlier, weren’t you? I want you to finish what you’ve started...and go all the way with her...”

Despite her efforts, Magdalena wasn’t able to hide her shock at the command.

[Don’t be alarmed... Having sex with women is not as bad as you think...]

B-b-but I’m straight... I can’t do it with women!

[You have no choice... You must do this in order to escape... It’s not that difficult... Just imagine yourself being a lesbian...]

Unsettling images came to Magdalena. She visualized herself back at the entrance to the manor, waiting together with Katrina for the door to be opened and admitted. When she first saw the maid, she couldn’t help but look at her body. The maid was beautiful and could easily attract men and certain women. They made eye contact and, judging by the maid’s smile, the maid not only didn’t mind Magdalena ogling at her but welcomed it as well. The maid even flirted with Magdalena by brushing aside a lock of her blonde from her cheek and subtly sliding her fingers along her thigh. Fast forward to their second encounter, Magdalena was energetically grabbing the maid’s breasts and ass while forcibly kissing the maid. But, Magdalena was pretty sure these events didn’t happen. While it was true that she did visually examine the maid at the entrance and took the initiative to make out with the maid in hopes of getting the maid to help her, she was n’t that enthusiastic. Why was she even imagining those events in this manner?

[Imagine yourself being a lesbian...]

Another fantasy appeared in her mind. Magdalena and Victoria, both wearing white floral sundresses, were outdoors picnicking on a grassy area near the edge of a lake during a sunny day. Magdalena’s head was lying on Victoria’s lap while being fed grapes by Victoria. The innocuous scene took a sexual turn when Victoria slowly squeezed one of Magdalena’s breasts. A soft moan came out of Magdalena’s crimson red lips. Magdalena rose up, placed an arm around Victoria’s shoulder, and kissed Victoria on the lips that were equally painted bright red. Victoria pulled down one strap of Magdalena’s sundress exposing the woman’s red satin bra and continued to squeeze the woman’s breast. The erotic fantasy disturbed the woman who had always considered herself straight.

[There’s nothing wrong with having sexual fantasies of women...]

A bra cup was pulled down, revealing one of Magdalena’s large breasts. Victoria’s mouth immediately latched onto the erect nipple to suck, kiss, and bite on it. Magdalena moaned silently with closed eyes and wrapped a naked arm around Victoria, caressing the younger woman’s long platinum blonde hair with her red-nailed fingers. Another red bra cup was pulled down, and Victoria’s lips switched to the other nipple. The moans and gasps from Magdalena became louder. Victoria’s hand glided down along Magdalena’s dress and lifted up the skirt, revealing the red panties with a moist spot. A gust of wind lifted the skirt upwards, revealing the woman’s smooth legs. Victoria then slipped her fingers beneath the fold of the panties...

Why was I thinking about her like that? I’ve never fantasized about women before... I shouldn’t be feeling this way... This isn’t who I am! I don’t like women... I have a husband...

[Magdalena... I understand what you’re feeling right now... You don’t have to worry because your current emotions and sensations are only temporary... It’s alright to be attracted to women... In fact, this is what you should be aiming for... You need to gain Katrina’s trust in order for you to have a chance to escape... The more you can act like a lesbian, the more Katrina will trust you...]

But even if I’m just acting...it feels too real... Is Katrina’s magic still affecting me?

[It’s only as real as you want it to be... The pendant I gave you provides protection against Katrina’s magic, so you don’t have to worry about that... You just have to do your part...]

“Well, what are you waiting for? We don’t have all night.” Katrina’s stern look and tone sent chills up Magdalena’s spine.

Slowly, Magdalena rose from her chair. Right after she took the first step, Wendolyn reminded her of the correct way to walk. [Always sway your butt gently when you walk. Always smile. Look at Victoria like you want to fuck her.]

Inhaling slightly, Magdalena paused, briefly imagined what she was going to do, then walked towards the maid while swinging her butt left and right while feigning sexual interest in the maid with the most lustful expression she could make. As she got closer to Victoria, Magdalena couldn’t resist looking at the maid’s sexy body. Even though she was straight, she recognized that Victoria was a beautiful female like Katrina. Her heart was beating fast, which she blamed on the dangerous situation she was in. She stopped within a foot from the maid.

[Don’t kiss her yet... Say you want her...in a low sexy voice...]

“I...want...you...” uttered Magdalena in a husky tone while locking eyes with Victoria. She hoped it sounded convincing enough.

When the maid smiled back, Magdalena pouted her lips and closed in for a kiss that was gentle at first. Kissing the maid felt different this time. It was less shocking to her than before. What was happening? Did Katrina cast another spell on her? But, even if Katrina did, Wendolyn’s protective enchantment should be protecting her from the effects. However, she wasn’t sure if she could fully trust Wendolyn.

[Do a deep, ravishing kiss... Moan into her mouth... Embrace her... Caress her...]

Magdalena raised her arms and embraced Victoria before applying more pressure to the kiss. The smooth satiny material of the maid’s blouse felt strangely wonderful in her hands, as did the warmth of the maid’s body. This isn’t real... I’m just pretending... I just need to get through this and I’ll be free...

When Victoria’s tongue entered her mouth, she felt a mixture of revulsion and arousal, which both concerned and surprised her. Her tongue didn’t do anything at first, not wanting to become too enthusiastic in the act, but Wendolyn warned her.

[Why are you doing nothing? Work your tongue. Work it like a real whore would do. Act like a whore in heat. You want to escape, do you? Or would you rather remain here?]

Magdalena didn’t like the abusive language but obeyed Wendolyn’s command. To make things easier and to try to lessen the severity of her sexual impropriety, she tried to imagine she was kissing her husband Joseph instead. But, it was difficult. The press of Victoria’s breasts onto her own and the feminine curves made it hard to maintain the image of her husband in her mind.

[Look at Katrina seductively. Remember you’re putting on a show for Katrina. Make it enjoyable for her. Make it look like you’re doing it for her.]

In order to do that, Magdalena had to break her kiss and change both of their positions. The interruption of their kiss created threads of saliva, and she used the momentary respite to give the best seductive look she could at Katrina, who sneered at her in response.

[Are you just going to kiss Victoria for the rest of the night? You need to do more than that. This isn’t just a make out session. You need to have sex with her. Remember, you’re supposed to act like a lesbian whore, not a girl doing her first kiss!]

While maintaining a smile that occasionally wavered, Magdalena placed her hands on Victoria’s breasts and squeezed them through the apron and blouse. She didn’t even think about doing it, as if she was a puppet being controlled by someone else. Victoria moaned softly as Magdalena slowly gyrated her breasts.

[This is good, but you need to advance. This isn’t sex. You need to have sex with her. Take off her clothes.]

Magdalena gulped. She moved behind Victoria and undid the knot on the white apron, letting it fall to the floor.

[Lick and kiss her ear.]

Doing as she was told, Magdalena kissed Victoria’s ear with her red-lipsticked lips and licked it with her extended tongue. Her red-nailed hands went around Victoria’s body to knead Victoria’s breasts again. The maid’s gasps indicated that she was doing it correctly. She looked sideways at Katrina and fluttered her long black eyelashes. The action felt automatic, and Magdalena was worried and surprised at herself doing more than what Wendolyn commanded.

[Good, you’re getting the hang of it. Now go back to the front and unbutton her blouse.]

After taking a breath, Magdalena walked around and faced the maid again, looking at her with the best lustful expression she could before reaching for the top of the maid’s blouse and unbuttoning it all the way down, revealing the maid’s black satin half-cup bra with elaborate red embroidery. Without prompting, she kissed the top of the maid’s breasts with her glossy red lips as she unhooked the maid’s bra and slid down the bra straps. The bra felt on the floor, joining the crumpled mass of the apron. She felt something invisible pulling her arms and mouth. It was subtle, but enough to guide her red-nailed hands to cup Victoria’s now exposed breasts and squeezed them in a gyrating motion. Victoria moaned softly with closed eyes. Magdalena felt a mixture of disgust and excitement doing this, and wasn’t sure which she was feeling more. With her hands on a woman’s breasts, there was no way for her to imagine Joseph now. She aimed the left nipple at her mouth and kissed it, then licked it a few times before taking as much of the breast into her mouth as she could, sucking deeply on it. “Mmmmmmmmm...”

[You want this... Keep moaning... Express yourself... Show how much you like Victoria’s breasts...]

Magdalena wasn’t sure if she was in control of herself or not. Her actions felt automatic, as if she was a marionette. But, it didn’t really matter. She just had to endure this long enough for her to escape. Wendolyn had promised Magalena this was possible as long as she followed her instructions. But how much longer would she have to do this? One hour? Two hours? Until the next day?

[You have to pleasure Victoria and fuck her hard, Magdalena... Make her orgasm... Make her cry loudly as she cums... Use your fingers... Use your mouth...]

After pulling her mouth away from Victoria’s breast, Magdalena planted kisses downward until reaching Victoria’s navel, where she swirled her tongue around it, kissing, and licking it for sometime before continuing to her final destination: Victoria’s pussy. Now on her knees, Magdalena grabbed the hem of Victoria’s ruffled skirt and lifted it up, revealing the white embroidered satin thong with small black bows. She slipped her fingers beneath the top edge of the thong and pulled it down slowly, revealing Victoria’s pussy with a hairy fuzz that glistened with wetness.

What am I doing?!

A feeling of panic seized Magdalena. She began trembling. Suddenly, she wanted to get up and run out of the room, away from all this madness.

[Don’t stop, Magdalena... You’re so close... Put your mouth on her pussy and stick out your tongue... You need to act like a real lesbian... Katrina is watching your every move! You must not stop!]

Magdalena closed her eyes and slowly moved her red-painted lips to Victoria’s pussy. The crotch hair tingled her lips, and she tasted the tanginess of the juices coating the maid’s labia.

[Work your tongue inside Victoria’s cunt... Shake your butt... Show Katrina that you’re really into it... Seduce Katrina... Show her that you’re becoming a lesbian...]

Using Victoria’s hips for support, Magdalena began licking the maid’s pussy with her tongue while slowly swaying her raised ass. She felt oddly relieved when she heard the maid gasping and moaning. Against her wishes, Magdalena’s own pussy was becoming wet as well and her nipples became engorged. She didn’t know how long she was licking before she heard Katrina’s voice: “You’re making me feel so horny, Magdalena.”

When she felt Katrina caressing her ass, Magdalena turned around and gasped when she saw Katrina’s skirt raised up and a glimmering gold strap-on dildo was protruding from a pair of metallic gold panties that Katrina wore.

On one hand, Magdalena wanted to cry “No” and for Katrina to stop. On the other hand, Magdalena’s body yearned for that golden shaft to fill the void in her pussy.

[Just let it happen, Magdalena... You want that phallus inside your pussy... You want Katrina to fuck you with it non-stop, on and on...while you moan and cry in ecstacy...]

Magdalena whimpered when she felt the shaft glide between her labia lips and fill up her vagina...

* * *

Bridgette moaned softly and repeatedly while groping her own breasts and stroking her clit with the tip of the bejeweled silver dildo. The jewels on the shaft pulsated with bright green light each time she pushed on the shaft’s base. While Bridgette was dimly aware that she shouldn’t be doing this, she was too consumed with outer worldly pleasure to think properly. The dildo was giving her pleasure better than anything she had experienced before, so much that she gave into temptation and finally thrust the dildo deep into her pussy and broke her hymen. The resulting sensations were so great that they suppressed what little remained of her rational thought. As got closer to her orgasm with each thrust, the green pulsations became increasingly brighter, enough to create a kaleidoscopic blanket of light in the room.

After a powerful orgasm washed through her, Bridgette came back to her senses and regretted what she had done, but it was too late. She tried to pull out the silver dildo from her pussy, but she couldn’t get a grip as it quickly melted like candle wax. Warm fluid ejected continuously into her pussy as the metal shaft melted. She desperately tried to dig the melting dildo out with her fingers but to no avail. Bridgette stared in shock when she noticed that her labia became metallic. Silver liquid gushed out and spread rapidly, first coating her crotch, inner thighs, and then spreading all over her body. She tried to grab and tear away the metallic silver skin, but it was bonded too tightly to her skin, and she eventually was unable to move her body at all because of the rigidity enforced by the spreading silver skin. Her screams were soon drowned out when the silver liquid entered through her mouth before it was later forced shut. Her facial features became hidden under the silver skin, becoming a smooth surface. She was locked into a position where she was sitting on the ottoman with her back arched, her palms pressed against the seat, and her new featureless face pointing upwards to the ceiling.

Luminous green mist seemed from unseened openings in the room, filling it until nothing was visible. The mist receded after about ten minutes. Bridgette’s appearance was no longer metallic and inhuman. She looked like how it was before but emotionless and naked. Her appearance and size then changed, slowly transforming into females with different hair colors, skin colors, body figures, and faces before settling on a curvaceous blonde-haired woman around fifty years of age.

“I am Baronetess Avaline Thorfield...”

* * *

Magdalena awoke to the sound of a moving horse-drawn carriage. She noticed that there were three other women in the carriage of various ages. The woman in front of her appeared the youngest, which Magdalena guessed was in her early twenties. They all appeared emotionless and rigid, as if they were dolls. Unnerved by their appearance, Magdalena avoided looking at them. She tried to remember what had happened earlier but her last memory was of her having sex with Victoria and Katrina, a memory she didn’t want to dwell on. Through the carriage window, she could see that the carriage was approaching the city gates. A sense of relief came to her. She was going back home. Wendolyn’s plan worked. The carriage soon passed into her neighborhood and stopped at a familiar location, one of designated stops of the city’s public carriage line. The young woman got off. Seeing her chance, Magdalena immediately got off as well. She walked briskly, almost at a running pace, occasionally turning around to see if anyone was following her.

I’m free... I’m finally free...free from that whole nightmare!

When she got home, she was surprised by the sight of her husband, Joseph, talking jovially with an unfamiliar woman with golden blonde hair in the living room.

“Magda, you’re finally home!” Her husband rose up from his chair and walked over to his wife to give her a hug. He gave her a quick kiss.

“Honey, I’ve been through a horrible night.” Magdalena let her emotions run free.

“I know, I know. Farah told me the whole story.”

“You mean the woman over there? How did she... Why is this woman... What’s going on?!”

“Hi Magdalena. Wendolyn must have not told you about me, but I’m Wendoyn’s friend and I work with her to help women like you. I know you’ve suffered a lot, and you’re wondering why I’m here. Allow me to explain. The Golden Coven doesn’t just ensnare women, but men as well. Your husband naturally became a target because you were chosen by them. They can’t have too many husbands looking for their wives or boyfriends looking for their girlfriends. I’m here as part of that task, but I’m only pretending to seduce your husband.”

“Wait, I thought it was all over. Wendolyn said—”

“You’ve escaped being transformed into a flesh doll. Your daughter is still not safe.”

“I need to contact my daughter and warn her!”

“That won’t be possible right now because of the magic storms. Even if you somehow managed to contact her, what would you tell her? To abandon her education and future prospects? Even if she does so, you, your daughter, and your husband won’t be able to escape Katrina’s wrath.”

“No, no, no, no, no!” Magdalena sobbed.

Joseph placed both hands on his wife’s shoulders. “Honey, please let her explain. We don’t have much time.”

“What do you mean we don’t have much time?”

“You need to continue pretending to be mind-controlled by Katrina.”

“No, absolutely no! I can’t go through that again!” cried Magdalena.

“Honey, you can’t be so selfish. Think about our daughter!” Joseph squeezed Magdalena’s arms.

“I’m not being selfish... You don’t understand... Something feels wrong...” Magdalena’s voice lowered to a whisper while she eyed Farah suspiciously. “I need to talk with you privately.”

“Farah, I need to have a private chat with my husband.” Magdalena dragged her husband into their bedroom.

“Alright. Don’t take too long or else they will become suspicious.”

Inside the room, Magdalena raised her concerns. “How did you meet Farah? I don’t trust her!”

“I met her today while coming home from work. I ignored her at first, but then she told me about you being in trouble, so I stopped and listened. I think she’s trustworthy. Didn’t her friend, Wendolyn, help you get out?”

“Yes, but don’t you think it’s odd? It feels almost like we’re...being manipulated like... pieces in a board game...”

“Honey, you’re overthinking this. We have to trust her. Why would they go through the trouble of doing all this when they could’ve just kept you at the manor?”

“..........”

“And besides, we have no choice. We can’t escape those nobles. You’ve heard stories of how some nobles deal with people that cross them. We’re lucky to have people like Farah and Wendolyn help us!”

“Joseph, don’t be so naive! How can you be sure they’re trying to help us?!”

“Farah doesn’t look like a person that would hurt us. Despite her appearances, she’s very down to earth. You can’t be paranoid all the time, Magda.”

“What do you mean ‘paranoid’? I’m not paranoid. I’m being cautious!”

“Madga, please. Think about our daughter.”

“I do. It’s just that—”

There was a sudden knock on the bedroom door. “You’ve got to hurry up, Magdalena. If you don’t go to the next destination on time, they will start looking for you. You wouldn’t want to know what would happen afterwards.”

“Magda, I know this is very hard on you. I know you don’t want to do this, but please do it for our daughter, for us...”

Magdalena sobbed. Tears streamed down her face. “Joseph...there has to be another way...”

“Even if there is, we don’t have time to think about it right now! You must do it or else we’ll all be doomed!”

“Alright, Joseph, I’ll do it...” They hugged each other tightly then exited the bedroom.

“Thanks, honey. Thank you so much. I’m so sorry you have to go through all this, but I promise I’ll try to find an alternate way.”

“Your makeup needs to be fixed.” Farah immediately grabbed Magdalena away from Joseph and directed her to the sofa where she cleaned Magdalena’s ruined eyeshadow and mascara and reapplied them followed by a touch-up of the glossy red lipstick. She reached into Magdalena’s cleavage without warning and touched the pink pendant on Magdalena’s chest, causing it to glow.

“Your pendant became dormant, so I reactivated it. This time, it will be the pendant’s automated thinking system that will guide and direct you. It would be too risky for either Wendolyn or me to communicate with you remotely at this point, but we try to do it whenever there’s a chance.”

“..........”

“Hurry and go now. You can’t stay here any longer!”

Magdalena and Joseph stared at each other in the eyes for several long moments, then she gave him one last hug and kiss before reluctantly departing. Outside the apartment building, she started walking in the direction where the pendant directed her to. She was going to meet a woman six street blocks away from her home. It was already half past midnight. Although the streets were illuminated with magi-lights, she felt there weren’t enough of them and walked briskly. She passed by a drunken couple and some women that looked like prostitutes but paid no attention to them beyond quick glances.

The building Magdalena arrived at was like the surrounding multi-story brick buildings but had vines growing along its facade and a thicket of trees surrounding it. She walked up a flight of stairs to a set of front double doors that had a bas relief of two naked women facing each other, one woman on each door, which wasn’t obvious until one was standing right front it. She gulped before raising and lowering the brass knocker a few times. While she waited, she had an urge to just run away but the prospect of her family being put into danger came back to her.

A woman older than Magdalena opened the door. She appeared to be in her late forties or early fifties but looked much younger at the same time. The woman wore a black satin dress with a deep neckline that exposed her large cleavage. Heavy makeup adorned her face. There was something unsettling about the woman that triggered a primordial fear within Magdalena.

Instructed by her pendant’s voice, Magdalena gave a curtsy. Her fear almost made her lose her balance. “Good evening, Lady Thorfield.”

“Magdalena, I’ve been expecting you.” Avaline Thorfield’s response was cold.

Once Magdalena stepped inside and the door closed behind her, her pendant gave her the next instruction:

[Kiss her...]

Slowly, Magdalena moved her face forward and kissed Avaline’s frosted lavender lips gently, but Avaline didn’t reciprocate. Magdalena wondered if she was doing something wrong.

[Kiss her again... Push your tongue into her mouth...]

Trying again, Magdalena applied more force to the kiss and wrapped her arms around Avaline’s back. She kept swiping her tongue until Avaline opened her lips. Magdalena immediately pushed her tongue inward to explore Avaline’s oral cavity. There was a vigorous intertwining of tongues.

“You kiss well...”

Being complimented on a lesbian kiss was one of the last things Magdalena wanted, but she was relieved that she wasn’t doing it wrong.

“Is that all you can do?”

“I can do more...” Somehow the words slipped out of her mouth. Magdalena regretted those words as soon as she had said them. She moaned softly when Avaline grabbed her ass.

“More? Can you elaborate on that?”

“I can do anything...anything you want...anything you desire...” Magdalena was absolutely horrified at the words that she said automatically, which caused her face to contort despite her best efforts to remain calm and composed.

“Anything, you say...?” Avaline placed her lavender-nailed forefinger finger on Magdalena’s lower lip.

[Lick her finger...]

Magdalena extended her tongue and licked Avaline’s finger while looking at the baronetess seductively and fluttering her mascara-laden eyelashes. She had no choice but to keep up the act. The action came to her almost by instinct, giving her a strange sense of deja vu.

[You do absolutely anything...]

“Yes...anything...” The breathy voice in which she uttered her response surprised Magdalena.

“I love your answer...” Avaline groped and squeezed Magdalena’s ass, triggering an instinctive moan from Magdalena.

Avaline led Magdalena through a foreboding hallway. The house seemed much larger when viewed from the inside than the outside. It was furnished with luxurious furniture and its walls were ornate and gilded. They arrived at a large room with a row of padded chairs arranged in a semicircle around a circular mirrored platform with a golden pole at the center. The ensemble felt oddly familiar to her. Magdalena stepped onto the platform while Avaline took a seat directly in front of her. Within a few moments, a stream of women began walking in through the door. The women were all finely dressed and heavily made up, almost doll-like. Their movements were mechanically smooth and perfect. They sat in the remaining open seats.

Magdalena’s body trembled slightly at the sight of her audience. The women all looked unnatural, almost alien. Something about them felt off. She wondered if they’re even human.

A strange, ambient music with resonating and drawn-out tones began playing.

[Begin dancing...]

Magdalena’s hips slowly began swaying left and right. She raised her arms up and the rest of her body swayed as well. She didn’t know where she learned to dance this way, but somehow she knew. It came automatically to her like a lost memory. The surreal music relaxed her, and her fear of the audience slowly ebbed away.

[Look at Avaline...]

Reacting immediately to the command as if it was her own thought, Magdalena looked at Avaline straight in the eyes with great intensity.

[Show them your body...]

That command irked Magdalena. At first, she wanted to resist. But, her hands moved to her belt, an accessory made from red leather and chrome, and touched the studs in a specific way. Slowly, her opaque red satin dress became increasingly translucent until it almost see-through like glass, making her red satin bra, red thong, garter belt, and sheer red stockings visible. Magdalena wanted to lower her hands and press her legs together to cover up her semi-nude body but her limbs didn’t seem to respond. Something had forbidden her to do so.

[Remember your purpose...]

I’m doing this for the safety of my daughter and husband...

But, suddenly the image of Katrina appeared in her mind.

No, not her! Not for her!

Magdalena’s dance movements began to falter.

[You must continue dancing... Do not stop... You must not stop!]

She forced herself to continue, knowing that there would be trouble for her and her family if she didn’t. Her hips began moving again, and she reinitiated eye contact with Avaline. The front slit of her skirt parted as her right leg moved forward, making her sheer red stockings and gleaming red high heels visible.

[Express your lust for Avaline...]

Magdalena bit her lower lip and slid her tongue alongside it while giving Avaline a bedroom eyes look. Despite never having done this outside of making love with her husband, it seemed very easy and almost natural for her to do it in front of an audience of women. She briefly imagined Avaline slowly licking along her legs. The unwanted, intruding thought gave her unexpected tingles of pleasure. There was no way for her to know how much time had passed as she continued gyrating her hips while seeing flashes of mental imagery of Katrina and Avaline.

I must be strong... I need to get through this...

Though she was now able to maintain her composure with the lesbian imagery circulating in her mind, she was worried about what they would lead to and their effect on her. The images were relentless. The more she didn’t know what to think about Katrina and Avaline, the more frequently they invaded her mind. Why disturbed her the most was that he was also feeling unexpectedly aroused.

Is the protective enchantment still working? I can’t believe I forgot to ask Farah about this!

[The enchantment is still working, Magdalena, but its protective power is only as strong as your will... It’s only as strong as you want it to be...]

Why didn’t Wendolyn tell me about this earlier? Does it actually even work!?

[Remember who you are doing this for... The enchantment isn’t effective if you don’t believe in it...]

My family...Candice and Joseph... Magdalena tried to visualize them mentally. She could see two silhouettes in the hazy landscape of her mind. They gradually became clearer with more features, then finally looked as they do in real life. Yes, it’s working... I see my family... I’m doing it for them...my beloved Candice and Joseph...

Magdalena turned around and placed her hands on the gleaming, golden pole and shook her ass. The forms of Candice and Joseph slowly began to melt like wax until they turned into formless puddles. No, I must be strong... must continue to think about them... She tried to visualize her family in her mind again... The melted puddles began reforming into humanoid shapes, but their final forms weren’t what she expected. They were Katrina and Avaline.

NOOOOO!!!

Shocked by the change, Magdalena’s grip on the vertical pole tightened and she stopped her movements. She wanted to scream and run away from all this madness. Her legs were trembling.

[Do not stop dancing, Magdalena!!! You must continue dancing!!!]

The pendant’s angry voice was loud enough to give Magdalena a brief headache. She resumed shaking her ass, but it was a half-hearted attempt.

[Your emotions are affecting your performance... You need to let me take control of your body...]

No, please don’t do it! I’ll continue dancing!

[I only need to control your body temporarily, until this performance is over... You need to allow it or else they will suspect you... Once they suspect you, it’s all over...]

Magdalena was scared of letting herself be controlled by a pendant mimicking her voice. Its automated thinking capability, something which she didn’t recall Wendolyn or Farah mentioning, made her feel uneasy. She had heard of automatic thinking being integrated in factory machines and complex automatons but never inside small objects like jewelry. There were frequent reports of such machinery going haywire and injuring people, sometimes even killing them. But, what else could she do? There was no other option.

Alright, you can control me...

A surge of tingling sensations coursed through Magdalena’s body. She felt her legs and hips moving automatically but still through her own strength. Her head turned back on its own to look at the audience seductively.

[You need to relax and let me take control, Magdalena... You’re still resisting... Do not resist... You want to keep your mind intact, do you? You want to keep your family safe, do you? Of course you do. You must relax...both your body and mind...]

But I thought you only needed to control my body...

[The body and mind are connected... If you don’t relax, it will be difficult for me to control your body... You need to let go, Magdalena... Let go, and let me control you... Stop thinking negative thoughts... Stop worrying... You need to want me to control you... Give in to my control... Stop thinking about Joseph and Candice...]

I can’t...

[You must or else you’ll put yourself and your loved ones in danger... Just relax... Trust me... You must trust me... Relax and let go... Don’t think about Joseph and Candice... Think about me... Focus on me... Focus on my voice... Don’t think about anything else...]

The golden dance pole began to sparkle, or maybe it had always been sparkling but Magdalena hadn’t noticed it before. The sparkles were numerous and bright, grabbing her attention. There were so many of them that the Magdalena wasn’t able to see her reflection on the metallic pole.

[Focus on the sparkles... They are so pretty, aren’t they? Don’t you feel relaxed looking at them? Yes, I know you like looking at those sparkles... They’re so relaxing... You are completely focused on them... You don’t need to think about anything else... Focus on the sparkles... Focus on the sound of my voice... You love hearing my voice... You are attracted to my voice... My voice arouses you...]

A long, hushed, and husky moan came out of Magdalena’s red-lipsticked mouth while her half-lidded eyes focused on the scintillating points of light before her.

[You want me to control you, Magdalena....]

“Yesssssssssssss...”

[You want me to think for you, Magdalena....]

Madgdalena responded with a brief, high pitched moan and “YESSSS!”

Under the pendant’s control, Magdalena released her left hand from the pole and reached backwards, tracing the curves on the left side of her body until she reached her ass. Her red satin thong began sparkling brightly in a similar manner as the pole. She could feel the numerous pin pricks of pleasure from each sparkle and expressed it through another protracted, hushed moan.

[Do you know what I’m doing right now, Magdalena? I’m making your red satin thong sparkle. You are shaking your ass in front of an audience of women. The sparkles will make them focus on your ass even more. You want them to look at your ass, don’t you?]

It was difficult for Magdalena to answer the question. She didn’t know why, as a heterosexual woman, she would ever want other women to look at her ass.

[Yes, you want other women to look at your ass, especially lesbian women. You want women to look at your ass, touch your ass, feel your ass, and fuck your ass. ][You want every woman who’s watching you right now to do that to you. You really want that to happen.]

Despite the perversity of what the pendant was proposing, a part of her wished for that to happen soon, and she wondered if Avaline and the rest of the female audience desired the same thing. She kept shaking her ass, creating circles, figure eights, and infinities in the air. Although she had allowed the pendant to control her, it felt like she was also in control at the same time. Her initial worries about having a non-human intelligence control her body was unfounded. It was making her feel so good. It was helping her draw the attention of women, women that she hoped would soon kiss her, touch, and have lesbian sex with her in the mouth, in the pussy, and in the ass. Katrina would be happy. Avaline would be happy. Candice would be happy. Wait, why was she thinking like that? A long, husky moan escaped her red-lipsticked lips as a surge of phantom erotic sensations traveled through her body.