The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goinng Online

mc md

A hypnofetish short

Note: This short is an erotic fantasy. It contains adult language and situations, and features fictional characters doing illegal, immoral and/or impossible things to other fictional characters. Please do not read any further if you are under the age of consent in your community, find such concepts distasteful, or want to do illegal, immoral and/or impossible things in real life.

Copyright me, © 1998. Permission granted to re-post to any electronic medium, as long as no one’s being charged to read it, and that this disclaimer and the above e-mail address are not removed.

Comments welcome.

* * *

Without warning, the door to the apartment opened. Janet gave a surprised squeak and spun around. She dropped the pile of papers she had just scooped up, and they spilled all over the floor.

Her friend Carol stepped out of the hall, not looking left or right. Leaving the door swinging open behind her, she walked towards the desk on which stood Janet’s computer, her spike heels crunching loud holes in the papers beneath her feet. Smoothing her skirt under her, Carol slid into the chair in front of the computer, spun into position, and started up the machine.

Janet stood and stared, still clutching a few crumpled papers in her hands. Angered, she opened her mouth to speak.

No words came out, only a small strange click somewhere down near her voice-box. The last of the papers floated to the ground as her hands rose to her throat. Otherwise she didn’t move, her mouth staying half-open.

She couldn’t move. She couldn’t move or speak, but only stand and watch, her brown eyes wide behind her glasses, as Carol carefully adjusted the monitor and the web-conferencing mini-camera mounted on the monitor. Apparently satisfied, the dark-haired intruder picked up the slim headset that lay on the table by the computer and slipped it over her ears. A microphone ran from Carol’s mouth on a thin stiff support to connect with the earphones.

Where had that headset come from? Janet knew she hadn’t bought it. But it was there.. on the desk.. How...

The headset in position, Carol started unbuttoning her flowery blouse, her fingers moving without haste or hesitation. Finishing, she shrugged off the garment, which draped loosely over the back of the chair. Beneath her curly mass of hair, her tan back was unblemished by a bra or bra lines.

The computer finished booting up, and Carol logged onto Janet’s internet connection, the modem spitting out its usual handshake squall. She typed in the password in one rapid-fire burst.

With a few practiced clicks, Carol accessed Janet’s chat-room program, which quickly sprang to life. She typed in a name, and after a moment’s contemplation on the part of the computer, a white box popped up. There were two names listed, but Janet couldn’t read them from where she was standing. One must be Carol.. the other?

A short line of text appeared on the screen, and Carol immediately typed in a reply, then clicked with the mouse. Once done, she sat motionless, fingers poised over the keyboard.

A new box blossomed in the corner of the screen. Janet realized the video-conferencing camera had been brought on-line, but where you would normally see the other person’s face, there was nothing but a empty blackness. A blackness that pulsed unpleasantly..

For several moments nothing further happened. The camera stared unblinking at Carol’s exposed body. The darkness pulsed.

The phone rang. Janet flinched violently, and gave off a tiny cry, but Carol merely turned and punched a button on the phone. Janet realized that the headset was connected via a wire to the phone. Her phone. For the first time since entering the room, Carol spoke, evidently in reply to a voice coming through the headset:

“Yes? Yes. Ooo.. yes, Master.” She quickly swivelled forward, her hands again locking into the typing position on the keyboard. She took a deep ragged breath, and shuddered, her head dipping forward for a moment, then snapping back up. Her voice was suddenly husky with excitement. “Oooh.. yes, Master! Yes... ahhh..” She began squirming in the seat, her hands never leaving the keyboard, even as her entire half-naked body began to jerk forward, and then settle back, over and over, her breaths coming in short bursts between the lines of her one-sided conversation “Oooh. Oh... oh... yesss... yessss, Massster... I can see it... bigger and bigger... I can feel it... oh, God... yesss... oh.. please... please, Master... so big.... so hot... so good.... Please send it... let it come... please let me cum... please let your slave cum. Please allow your slutty slave to cum... cum andcumandcum.. and....”

It only took a few more moments. Carol came, her body giving a series of massive jerks, her head now crooked back towards the ceiling, her back arched, her words reduced to screams.

Her hands never left the keyboard.

Then, with unnatural suddenness, her head again snapped level, and her cries stopped. Her body relaxed.

“Yes, Master.” Her voice was calm, hideously calm. “Yes, Master. I’ve stopped cumming.” A pause. “Yes, Master. She’s here.” Pause. “Yes, Master.” She removed the headset, and stood up. She turned and smiled widely. Her nipples stood out sharply from her chest.

“The Master is ready for you, now, Janet.”

Janet’s body came to life. Her hands dropped to her sides, and she crossed the room, sliding into the chair, putting on the headphones. Her hands rose into position on the keyboard. She was merely an observer.

“Hello, Janet.”

The voice. The electronically-altered voice was flat but edged with honey and acid. It simultaneously burned and soothed her, bypassing her ears and eating directly into the base of her skull, sending tendrils crawling through the rest of her body.

She wanted to run screaming from it.

Swim in it.

Drown in it.

Obey it forever.

She knew nothing about it, except it was the voice of her Master.

“Hello, Master.” She was staring at that square of blackness now, the pulsating blackness that moved and twisted when the voice of the Master spoke, pulling her down... down.. down...

“You’ve done very well, Janet. Carol was an excellent choice for your first induction. As you can see, she responded to our initial programming exactly as ordered.”

She shook her head in confusion, still staring. She swallowed harshly before speaking, on the verge of tears. Listening to the voice sucked so much out, dumped so much in.. sent her spinning around and around..

“I.. I don’t understand, Master.. I don’t remember

“Of course you understand, Janet. Of course you remember. But, as always, only what a good little slave need to remember.”

As the voice spoke, it oozed into a new part of her mind, a part that had been sealed behind walls of iron. Memories came back. A handful of memories framed and hung like pictures in a small, select, gallery. Meeting the Master in a chat room, and quickly falling into His blackness. Becoming the Master’s slave for all eternity. Learning her mission in life. Enslaving her friend Carol to the Master’s will.

As all women must be enslaved.

“You do remember, now, don’t you Janet?”

“Yes, Master.” She smiled.

“Good. Now that we know Carol responds to her programming, you can start enslaving your other female friends. Once you have a harem set up for me, perhaps I’ll come and see you.”

She moaned, and the voice laughed.

“But that is for the future. For now, forget again. Forget, and choose your next friend to process.”

The blackness began reaching out of the screen. The walls of iron began closing around the gallery.

“And as you forget, cum.”

Janet blinked and shifted in her chair. She glanced over and saw Carol standing nearby, buttoning up her blouse. Janet blinked again and smiled.

“Oh! Hi, Carol. Thanks for coming by.”

Carol smiled in return.

“No problem. Thanks for showing me that new computer program. I really enjoyed it.”

Janet stood and stretched luxuriously, pulling her shirt straight as she did so. For a second, the puzzled thought my panties are soaked flickered across her mind and was gone. She turned to where Carol stood.

“Say, Carol. I’ve been thinking about having a little get-together. Just us girls. Who do you think I should invite first?”

“Hmm.” Carol considered for a moment. “How about Rachel?”

“Yes. Rachel would be perfect. I’ll call her..”

“If she says yes, you should show her that computer program. I know she’d like it as much as I did.”

“Yes.” Janet smiled again. “You’re right. She would.”

(end)