The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello to all lovers of mind-control. While you are researching for yourselves whether Occupy Wall Street is just another Secret Government mind-control operation, here is another true story from a former She-devil.

Lauren was my She-devil mentor. She was a member several months before me, and when two co-workers and myself joined, she helped tutor us in the hows and whys of doing what the SDs espoused.

Lauren was experienced in hypnosis long before she was a She-devil. She is also one of the finest hairstylists in the Bay Area, and she could be working at a high-end salon making over 100K a year. Instead, she prefers to own a small shop with 100% male clientele. Here is a story that she was about to submit as a She-devil SUBmission. The SDs terminated operations three weeks before she was to be featured for the fourth time. Actually, her sub Danny was forced to write most of it.

The Goddess Lauren Experience

By Lonesome Dan (With Introduction By Goddess Lauren)

Lauren: I am a hypnodomme living in The San Francisco-Oakland Metropolitan Area. This is not my real profession. I am a male-only barber in an area where most of my clients are in some form of military service or part of the only true conservative neighborhoods in the area. Thus, about 80% of my clients request military-style clipper haircuts. I am an expert with high and tights, low and tights, military flattops, Mohawks, tapered crew cuts, and everything in between.

I was one of the earliest members outside of Michigan to join the She-devils, becoming member number 26 in August of 2008. I served as a mentor for several others that joined after January 1, 2009.

I have enjoyed the company of about 35 subs in the last four years. Some only joined me for a weekend. A handful of relationships lasted about a week. Four lasted longer than six months. One has lasted for 10 months now, and I think I am going to keep him and make him the father of my future children. It was the goal of the original She-devils to help all their members find a submissive husband that would treat us SDs like royalty and would receive ecstasy in return for their sacrifice.

Danny is my sub. He is also my cub, because like most She-devils, I am a cougar. I am 32, and he is 22. Like a majority of subs, I plucked him when he was a student at college.

I loved reading the old stories from the SDs subs’ point of view, so I have commanded my sub to tell you what it was like when I seduced him into becoming my sub. I didn’t play fair, just like a real She-devil.

Here it is in Danny’s words. He doesn’t get any until he finishes.

I fell for her hook, line, and sinker. It was my own desire to find a hot and sexy barberette to cut my hair, and I did not see the warning signs or realize what was going on until I was already head over heels in love with her.

I was looking for a new hairstylist, because I was tired of going to the same place I had been going to for three years. I am not homophobic, but I just got tired of going to a salon where all the male stylists were on the make for young guys like me. The constant innuendos, even though they were in jest, finally became too much for me to deal with.

I also wanted a new style. Having worn my hair the same way for so long, I needed to find a new me. I had not had the best success at finding romance in my college years, and my outdated Beatles haircut probably hurt a lot more than anything else. I looked like I was going to San Francisco with flowers in my hair.

After a month of growing it back to where I normally visited Ronald, I decided to seek out a female hairstylist. I wanted her to be very good at her craft, but I also wanted her to be relatively young and totally hot. I figured it would give me a chance to flirt for 30 minutes or more, depending on how fast she worked. Maybe, I could extend the time there by asking for her input and telling her I wanted a change.

Later that day, I had a brainstorm. What if I went around from shop to shop looking for the perfect hottie and trying out five to ten stylists by requesting a consultation? I could size up their attributes and beauty and also get a peak at the shop’s work. You can usually tell how good a stylist will be by watching their co-workers almost as much as you can learn by watching them. Stylists tend to work together with their own skill level co-workers.

I decided I would rate these barberettes on looks, boobs, their breath (cannot stand bad breath), their body odor (same), and their friendliness or personality, in hopes that maybe I could find myself some hot sex.

I did not think with a clear head, and it cost me big time. Before I get hit over the head by my Femdom who is sitting next to me while I write this, in all honesty, not thinking with a clear head led me to where I could only fantasize about being. Lauren is everything I could have ever wanted in a girlfriend. I am deeply in love with her and worship her like a real goddess. I cannot stand to be apart from her for any amount of time, and I get depressed when she is not around to be my sexy domme. Now, I willingly allow her to control me and run my life 24/7, because she is doing a lot better job running my life than I ever did. I do want to marry her, and I no longer care that other people know I am her sub. Other guys are very jealous of me.

The first four shops I visited had semi-attractive female stylists. At the first salon, the tall blonde girl seemed very friendly, but she was not the total hottie I was looking for.

The second salon had two female hairstylists. They were both very good looking, but they were at least 45 years old—no chance to get a relationship with them.

The third salon was entirely female. Two of them weighed more than 200 pounds. One, the manager, was in her 40’s and maybe 50’s. The other two stylists wore wedding rings, so this one was a bust.

The fourth salon was something like a Hooter’s of barbershops. Again, the employees were 100% female. They had the knockers to be NFL cheerleaders. They flirted big time with their customers while I was there. I asked the receptionist for somebody that could talk to me about giving me a new style, and she got a six foot tall bikini-beach-bimbo to come talk with me.

Everything was perfect, or so I thought at first. This girl could have been on the cover of Playboy. She smelled wonderful. Her breath was neutral. She was in her mid-20’s, and she had no ring on the fourth finger of her left hand.

After two minutes of hearing her rehearsed speech, I felt like I was not at a Hooter’s of hair. I felt like I was at a used car lot getting the business from a sly saleslady. I thanked her and left.

I struck gold at the fifth shop. It was a little farther away from my off-campus apartment than I wanted, but it turned out to be worth the extra 15 minute commute. This was a small, three-chair shop, and only one stylist was working on this Monday afternoon. I opened the door to find a man sitting in the chair getting his hair clipped very close to the skin with electric clippers connected to a vacuum. He wore a Navy uniform. There was another boy sitting in the waiting area with his mother. He had a short buzzcut that had grown out enough that you could tell it had to have been clipped extremely close the last time it was cut.

I did not comprehend those two customers’ similar hairstyles as being a norm for this salon. No, I was too busy gazing into the incredible blue eyes of the incredibly beautiful, tall, athletically-built brunette in the blue dress. She looked like a cross between Jennifer Garner and Kate Beckinsale. Her smile warmed up the room. Her personality bubbled over, making me just want to sit there and watch her work. Her sexy voice took me over the edge. I sat in the chair and gawked while slowly growing a hard-on with every passing second.

I sat while she finished with the Navy officer’s haircut. I stayed while she took the clippers and totally removed all the bulk of the kid’s hair, thinking that his mother must be a tyrant for forcing her son to be shaved to razor stubble.

Finally, she called me to come forward. My knees buckled, and I knew that I was completely lusting for her. I had not planned on getting a haircut that day; I just wanted to find the perfect barber girl, get her business card, and set up an appointment for some time in the future.

She introduced herself as Lauren and shook my hand in a funny way. Her middle finger pressed into my wrist, almost like it was some form of secret handshake that I did not know.

All my plans went awry at that point. It was if I could not control my own actions, and I could not explain it or rationalize what happened. I sat in her chair, and she began putting the sanitary strip and long cotton cape on. I was going to tell her that I did not want a haircut and only wanted to talk to her about a new change of styles. She had begun to exchange small talk with me, asking me my name, my age, what I did for a living, and the usual introductory babble.

I kept answering her and forgetting to tell her I did not want a haircut at that time, but the way she kept asking questions of me so quickly, I seemed to forget what I wanted to tell her.

She began combing my hair with her long fingers and bright red fingernails. Her incredibly erotic perfume began to make me feel a little light-headed and made me feel like I was laying down in a field of citrus and wildflowers. Most of all, when she touched me, I felt almost a wave of small voltage electricity flow throughout my body. She was not shocking me with anything; it felt totally internally.

Before I could regain my composure, she had tilted the big red barber’s chair backwards, and my head was positioned over her sink. Quickly, warm water began to saturate my long hair, and she began massaging my scalp unlike I had ever experienced it in the past. As she massaged to get my hair totally wet, I noticed an LED light in the ceiling just above my head. I had to roll my eyes upward to see it, but it caught my eye because it changed colors. It changed from blue to pink to white to red to yellow to green to aqua, and back to blue. I could not keep my eyes off that light.

While I was staring at the unique light, this goddess of a barberette began telling me things. She noticed I looked really tired and needed to relax or something like that. I really was not paying enough attention to recall. I just stared at the changing color light and kept thinking in my head what color would come next.

Then, as if I had been hit over the head with a hammer and had been dazed, I was sitting upright and waking up from a short nap. I had fallen asleep from her massaging shampoo and had completely lost track of time. I could not recall what had happened in the last few minutes. It turned out that I had been “sleeping” all the way through a haircut I had not asked for. When I opened my eyes, Lauren was tapping me on the shoulder.

“Did you enjoy your nap?” she asked. “You fell asleep just after you told me you wanted a new look. I hope you like it.”

I shook my head and blinked my eyes for a second. I felt a little dizzy, and my eyes were dry and stung a little. My mouth was dry as well. I had fallen asleep at this time of day a couple times in the past and not known what time of day it was when I awoke. It felt the same way this time, but I knew where I was when I opened my eyes. It was still the late afternoon on Monday.

Lauren whirled me around to look in the mirror. She had not scalped me, but my hair had not been cut this short in many years. My ears were entirely visible, and my hair had been taken down to about 2 ½ inches on top and a little less on the sides and back.

For some reason, I looked at myself and thought all of a sudden to myself, “Hey, you are really good looking. Girls are going to like you now!”

I looked into Lauren’s eyes and told her how great her work was. She smiled and patted me on the shoulder. She gently pulled me backward until I was leaning back against the chair, and she took a hair dryer and began blowing warm air over my neck. It felt really good. I almost began to fall asleep once again.

“I try to give my clients a little more than the average barber,” she said in a soft tone. I just stared at those incredible blue eyes. It isn’t often you run into a dark-haired girl with eyes the color of the Earth. I just wanted to sit there and look into them and get lost.

I remembered mumbling something, but I could not really recall what I had said. It was almost like automatic writing, but with speech instead of a pen and paper. I did not know what I was saying, but it kept coming out. Among the gibberish came one statement that just sprouted out—“Lauren, you are so beautiful!”

I had been thinking that, but how did it come out of my mouth? I had never remembered saying something like that, especially to someone I had just met.

Lauren smiled and looked at me in an approving manner. It was as if she had been waiting for me to tell her what I thought of her.

“And, you are so handsome, Danny,” she replied. “So, do you want to go out some time?”

Whoa! This Wonderwoman had just asked me out! I never had been asked out by a woman, and I never figured this totally hot goddess who was a mature and sexy hottie who could choose any man to be hers and he would, had just asked me to go out with her.

Chills came over me. I felt the goose pimples form. Did I want to go out with her some time? Hell, I wanted to move in with her at the very moment and spend every second of every day with her for eternity!

Do you know how you felt on Christmas morning when you were about eight years old, and you were awake at 5 AM? You felt as if your parents were purposely staying in bed to torture you and make you wait three hours to open your presents. I felt the same way at that very moment. I could not wait “three hours” to go out with her. Supper time was fast approaching, and I did not want to drive 35 minutes back to campus to eat food that was little better than vending machine slop.

I had one minor worry. In my wallet was a $20 bill and a handful of $1 bills. I had to pay for the haircut. I did not even know how much it was going to cost, because I had not asked or noticed a price on a board. I did not have enough to pay for a cut and a dinner for two.

As if Lauren could read my mind, she spoke out, “Great, where am I going to take you to dinner tonight and then spend enough money on you to force you to put out.” She laughed a cute laugh to tell me that it was a funny way to break the ice and take away any nervousness I had over my lack of funds and age.

I took my wallet out to pay her for the cut, and she made a pushing move to indicate I owed her nothing. I did not understand.

“The haircut is on the house,” handsome. I don’t charge guys I am about to start dating.”

Did I hear that correctly? This impromptu date was not going to be a one-time thing. “Dating” implied more than one date, and by not charging me for a haircut, $21 to be exact, she implied that she intended to date me seriously and not just for a brief night of fun.

I placed my wallet back in my back left pocket and then did something else unlike me. I took her hand and held it in my hand. This was not me; oh, it was me, but it was the “me” that never acted like this in public. Normally, I would think about doing something like that, but I would have been reserved enough to only think about doing it.

Three minutes later, Lauren was locking up the shop, cutting off the lights, and moving her sign from “open” to “closed.” I asked her if she wanted to take my car and leave hers at the salon, and she told me that she had the opposite in mind. She told me to move my car to the back where she had a private, gated parking space. I drove around, and she pushed a button to open the gate. I pulled in and parked, and within 30 seconds, I was sitting in the passenger seat of her Mazda Miata. She pulled out onto the street, and we began heading down Hwy 80 toward the Bay Bridge. 15 minutes later, we were crossing the bay to San Francisco.

“I’m taking you to my favorite place in Chinatown,” she announced. “Nothing like authentic Chinese to please a hungry palate.”

Could she really read my mind? I had been thinking all day about getting some good Chinese food for dinner, but I had never been to Chinatown. I was going to get a chance to enjoy the real deal.

We passed several of the big places and ended up at what looked like a dive. It was called, “Hang Ah” and run entirely by women. This is a cheap plug, but let me give you some great advice. If you ever visit Chinatown in San Francisco, make sure to visit this quaint little eatery just off Sacramento St. and Grant Avenue.

The owner knew Lauren as a regular customer. She immediately seated us in a corner where we had some privacy. Within a couple minutes, a tray of dim sum was brought to us, and Lauren began choosing items. I had never had barbecue pork buns or shrimp dumplings before, and with the first bite, it was an immediate addiction. I sighed like I had just stepped into a warm Jacuzzi on a very cold day.

Lauren and I began to trade brief bios. It seemed simple enough. We were hitting it off quite well, and I felt really comfortable to be with her, even though we had just met 90 minutes earlier. Who could complain? What else would a guy want? A totally hot brunette that looked like she stepped out of the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition after putting on a nice blue dress that matched her sexy blue eyes. Not only was she hot, she was outwardly friendly with no fear of opening up and letting me know all about her.

I found out that she had lived with a boyfriend in her early 20’s only to discover that he cheated on her with three other girls whom she knew and others that she did not know. She threw him out of her apartment after she kicked him where the sun didn’t shine. How any idiot would ever cheat on this real-life Aphrodite, I could not figure out.

She told me about how she had become a hairstylist almost by accident, after she had to drop out of UC-Berkeley when it became too expensive. She had wanted to become a psychologist and hypnotherapist. Again, I should have put two and two together at that point, but it went straight over my head.

As my belly began to expand, I began to tell her about myself. Normally, I would not have been able to open up and divulge what came out of my mouth, but in Lauren’s presence, it was as if she had control of my mind and forced my internal feelings out like her vacuum gobbled up the hair she clipped with those big clippers.

I told her about having a girlfriend for over a year and breaking up with her when she told me I was too controlling in the relationship. I did not believe I had been that way, but she had told me that I had been suffocating her with all my plans and attention to detail.

As I mentioned the attention to detail thing, I noticed that unlike me, I had not been able to pay attention to too much detail with Lauren. All I could think about was her great beauty, great smile, sexy eyes and voice, and the bloat beginning to overtake my belly.

I got so lost in this first spontaneous date, that I completely wiped everything else out of my head. Was there any chance that I would really get lucky on this date? My, did I want to go home with her and spend the night with this living breathing sex goddess. I had done my due diligence to pick her out as my new barberette, and it took just one cut to get what I wanted—a possibility of having the hottest girlfriend on the planet!

At last, there was no room in either of our stomachs. I looked at how many offerings we had selected and felt ashamed. It was going to cost Lauren a lot of money to pay for all this. As a barber, her income could not have been large, and I didn’t even pay for the haircut she gave me. The haircut had really grown on me in the two and a half hours I had worn it. I really liked the way I look, and it made me feel so much better to get rid of three or four inches of moptop hair. I had never been so fascinated with hair all of a sudden. I guess having a hot hairstylist for a date made you think about her profession much like dating a model made you think of pictorials.

We walked back to the lot where her car was parked, and it felt so much longer than the walk from the car to the restaurant. I had offered to pay my half of the food bill, but Lauren told me that I had to learn that sometimes it was better for the girl to be the one in control.

“Are you serious?” I asked. “Do you really think that by offering to pay my half of the bill, that I was being controlling?”

“You need to be reeducated, so you can learn how to really enjoy your life,” she replied. “I’m taking you home with me to show you how to just give up control and let things happen. I promise you will not regret it one bit.”

Hot damn! This could only mean that I was going to have sex with this perfect woman. I couldn’t wait. It was truly 5 AM on Christmas morning, and the biggest present I had ever seen was sitting under the tree with my name on her.

We returned to the other side of the bay, and I figured Lauren would stop by her shop so I could retrieve my car. When she passed the exit, I realized she had other plans in mind. Not only was I going home to have sex with her, I was indeed going to be spending the night. She would have had me follow her home with my car if she wanted me to leave.

At the time, I figured it was my belly digesting, but just as we passed the exit for her salon, I started to get very sleepy and sort of went into a light nap state. I could not pay attention to the road as Lauren drove. The road sort of became a transparency that was not really there. I could only focus on Lauren’s words to me, but at the same time, it felt more like a daydream than reality.

I only remembered parts of what she told me as she drove. It had something to do with a group of other female hairstylists spread out across the country. They were members of this group that believed in controlling the men in their lives. She explained that she was part of this group and knew soon after she had me in her chair that I was to become her sub.

I did not know what a sub was, and I was not sure I comprehended what she was saying. I vaguely remembered her telling me that the weird things I had been feeling since I first sat in her chair were of her doing. As I began to fall asleep, she told me that she was now in control of my consciousness. The last thing I remembered was her telling me that I would discover ecstasy in a little while. As she said this, she sounded like her voice was tailing off like she was walking away from me as she spoke. I was too tired and sleepy to object.

My eyes opened and tried to focus. Once again, I had lost track of time. I did not know how long I had slept. It was dark. The car was parked in an enclosed garage, and there was only a dim nightlight on. I could not make out much about the room, except for the metal pole beam in the garage and the dimly lit path to the door.

Lauren told me to become fully awake and snapped her fingers. Like a switch, my full consciousness was back. I looked at my wrist to see the time, and my watch was gone.

“You do not need to know what time it is Danny boy,” she chuckled. “I’ll wake you up tomorrow when you have to be up.”

“How do you know what time I have to be up, or when I have class for that matter?” I asked.

“Your first class is at 9:25 AM, and it is your econ class,” she replied.

“How in hell did you know that?” I asked.

“You’ve told me everything I need to know to control your life,” she giggled like she knew all the secrets I did not know.

“You also told me how you like sex, and why you came to me to get a consultation and not a haircut.”

Lauren proceeded to reveal all the things I had told her and had no memory telling her. She wasn’t faking; she even told me the names I used to call parts of the woman’s body and my parts. She told me the name of my stuffed bear I had as a child. I had even forgotten that.

Then, it hit me. This hottie had wanted to become a hypnotherapist. Obviously, she already knew everything she needed to know even if she did not have her degree. I knew very little about hypnosis and mind-control methods at that time, but I quickly realized that the loss of time could be explained by my being under her hypnotic spells.

“So that’s how you got me to spill my guts,” I spoke out. “Wow, I did not believe you could force somebody to do such a thing.”

“I can’t force you to do something under hypnosis,” she replied. “You only did what your subconscious wanted to do. It was you that desired to tell me everything about you, only you have been trying to restrain your real thoughts under the misguided belief that your true feelings were to be kept a secret. And, by the way, you ARE a super control freak, but you won’t be for long.”

All of a sudden, I felt as if maybe I had made a big mistake. Did I want to have my head shrunk by this nonprofessional shrink? Was she so hot, that I would go through this crap?

“By the way, I only brought you home with me, because you told me I was the hottest girl you had ever met in your life, and you said you wanted to become the father of my children.”

Oh my God! How could I have said that out loud to her? Yes, I had that thought when she called me forward to her chair in the salon. I was thinking with my rod and not my head at that moment. Somehow, she had gotten me to spill my guts and tell her all my thoughts.

“You also told me that it would be ‘neat’ to have an older woman control you in a relationship, so be prepared to enjoy the night of your fantasies.”

My fantasies? I had even told her my sexual fantasies? I wasn’t sure I even knew exactly what they were.

“What are my fantasies?” I asked.

“Oh, you don’t believe I got you to spill the beans?” she questioned.

“No, I believe you are an incredibly competent hypnotist. It’s just that I don’t actually know what they are.”

“You have a desire to have a sexy older woman tie you up in bed and have her way with you. You also told me you wanted me to cut your hair like I had cut the little boy that was just in front of you—all the way off like a slave.”

“No way,” I replied. “I agree that having you tie me up and having sex with me all night is very appealing, but the haircut thing is not my fantasy. It must be yours.”

“Okay, so it is mine. I shave your head, and you get sex like you have never experienced in your life. If you say ‘no,’ then you get nothing.”

“How short are you talking about?” I asked.

“That’s not how this is going to work,” she replied. “You will sign a contract with me giving me 100% authority to do to you whatever I want, and you will be rewarded with sex unlike you could ever imagine. It’s a yes or no question. Either you sign the contract or you go home.”

As she said this, her eyes seemed to sparkle in the light of her kitchen we were walking into. It was as if a spotlight had been shone on her, creating an illuminating aura. No doubt, this was her doing, and I was only imagining this.

“Do I really have a choice in the matter,” I answered back. “I mean, haven’t you already done something to my brain to make it so that I cannot refuse.”

“Yes, silly” she laughed out loud. “But, believe me, you really want this, and you are going to be so happy as my sub. Besides, I don’t believe in corporal punishment. I just like to be in control in the bedroom and in control of your appearance. You get the better deal, because I need sex every night and twice on the weekends. And, you will benefit from becoming the best student you can be, because I will give you a recall ability that nobody else in your classes will have.”

As she finished admitting that I really had no decision to make because in my mind I would make the decision she wanted me to make, she reached in and kissed me. When she kissed me, my muscles turned to jelly. She literally had to hold me up.

“Okay, where’s that contract,” were the first words to come out of my mouth after her tongue left.

“You’ve already signed it,” she chuckled. “You signed it in the barbershop just before I brought you out of your trance.”

Lauren reached into her purse and pulled out a sheet of paper. Sure enough, there was my signature, a bit messy, on a piece of paper with the word “contract” at the top of the page.

Lauren smiled at me and told me not to worry. Everything was going to be better than okay, she asserted. I was going to experience more than I could imagine, and she was going to make me feel very special and not like a slave at all.

“Don’t worry about losing all your hair,” she said. “First, it grows back. Well, theoretically it does, but you aren’t going to experience that as long as you are with me. And, second, I’m not going to cut your hair until Friday night. By then, I doubt you will care.”

Lauren took me to her bedroom. She set her clock for 6:15 AM, telling me that would give us both time to get ready for Tuesday. She told me that I would be moving in with her on the weekend, and I needed to arrange with my roommate for another person to sublease my half of the rent. She told me she would have no problem convincing my nerdy roommate that he would gladly find someone else to take over my half of the lease.

Lauren took off her clothes in front of me. I stared, and my eyeballs must have popped out of their sockets. She was so sexy looking and so well-endowed, but she was not a skinny girl. She had muscles like Maria Sharapova. I was not disappointed, because I always go for tomboys. It’s just that I never saw a tomboy that looked as hot as her. She was indeed Wonderwoman, but she used her hypnotic talent in place of her golden lasso.

“Well, what’s taking you so long?” she asked.

I realized that she was naked, and I was just staring and not stripping myself. Lauren walked over and began helping me out of my clothes. I was rock hard, and I hoped I was sufficient for her. I have always been a little unsure about my package, as I believed all my friends when they told me theirs were nine inches long, and mine just barely made it to six.

Lauren never reacted like it was not what she hoped it was. At the last second before we got in bed, I thought about something. Was it possible that she had already seen my package, and I did not remember? Dare I bring it up? I did not and later found it she had not.

As I got into her bed, I noticed two things. One, it was really comfortable. I sunk in a little, but it was firm. It was also warm. Lauren reached under her bed and pulled out a large box that had once housed boots. She opened it up and retrieved four cuffs with belt-like straps attached to each. She placed the smaller two cuffs over my wrists and fastened the straps to her bed posts and tightened them with the buckles on the straps. My arms were now stretched out and behind my head, but they were not uncomfortable.

She took the two larger cuffs and did the same thing with my ankles. When she was finished, I was a giant “X” in her bed.

“Now, get ready to experience a little heat in your thingy,” she warned.

Lauren opened up a tube of some form of lube. It began to create some heat on my parts sort of like a mild balm. It did not burn or cause pain; it just made my rod very sensitive to touch.

“This is one of my tricks,” she whispered. She then started kissing me, and getting quite intense with her lips and tongue. She began rubbing her body on mine, and the intensity in my rod seemed to ramp up a notch.

For a brief moment I thought about protection, but that thought just left my head. I would have to hope that this was going to be safe and not produce another life.

The walls of Babylon came tumbling down that night. Lauren backed up her words with her actions. Sex with her was an epic event and not just a release of fluid and good feelings. She controlled all the action, and she knew how to set the pace for maximum pleasure. I lasted much longer than I had ever lasted, but at the same time, every gyration created pleasure I had never experienced. When I finally came, it was like nothing I had ever felt. Each ejaculation was more like a shower of liquid than a squirt. The intense feeling was something I was not prepared for. I am not a screamer, but I began moaning and yelling out, because it was beyond what I could imagine. Lauren egged me on by telling me to keep going among other things.

Lauren was more than happy. She had achieved four orgasms waiting for me to finish. She told me that I was what she had been waiting for her entire adult life, and that I gave every bit as good as I received from her.

We kissed and held each other in a tight embrace. It seemed like two minutes later, her alarm radio came on. It was 6:15, blasting out from the speaker were Murph and Mac. Lauren listened to KNBR! How much better could this be? My goddess listened to sports talk radio.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday went by in a blur. After class each day, I sped to Lauren’s shop to spend as much time with her as possible. I studied while she worked. I met her two co-workers, Cindy and Alexis. The three of these stylists were hotter than any of the stylists at that Hooter’s-like salon, and they were not fake. I developed an instant liking to them and discovered that they too belonged to this hairstylist group of female dominators or Femdoms. Cindy had a current sub, but Alexis was looking out for one. Presto! I knew how to solve my apartment problem. My nerdy roommate was perfect for her. That’s another story, but Alexis solved Lauren and my problem. She was looking for a new place to live, and I was looking for a way out of my lease, so she took my place. Just a few weeks later, my former roommate was hairless and involved with a hot blonde Femdom.

At last, Friday came. All of my things were packed and ready to go, just as if it were the end of the Spring semester. Lauren had two of her male friends, obviously under her control but not getting any from her, bring their pickup trucks over to move my things to her place. Here’s the funny part of this story. They knew where Lauren lived, but I did not. I had been in a trance coming to her house and leaving it, and I had no idea where she lived. As it turned out, her house was a mere 1.3 miles from my apartment. I would not find out about that or the other big surprise until the end of that evening.

I left for my 10 AM, 11 AM, and 1 PM Friday classes. As soon as the clock showed 1:50, I was out of there like I had no seconds to spare. I raced back to the apartment, got in my car, and took off for the barbershop. As of that moment, I belonged to Wonderwoman. Her golden lasso was sewn into my body. I was a kept man, and I loved every minute of it.

When I entered her shop at 2:40, she was collecting money from a customer that had just finished getting cut. It was another member of the Navy, and all the hair on his sides and back was shaved smooth to the skin. He looked half bald and a little like a wide Mohawk. It was what he wanted, and I was glad that Lauren did not want that for me. Totally shaved would be better than that I thought to myself. It almost made me feel content.

Once again, I had to hurry up and wait. Lauren had Friday appointments that would keep her there up until closing time. She hardly had time to look up, as Fridays were her busiest day. Her shop was not open on Saturdays; it was a Monday to Friday business because it relied so much on Navy personnel, and they did not waste their Saturdays getting regulation haircuts.

I could not concentrate on schoolwork. I didn’t have much any way. I watched her give some buzzcuts, trying to imagine my head looking that way, since it soon would.

Finally, at 5:40, there did not seem to be any patrons left. It was 20 minutes until closing, and it was odd that all three stylists had no more appointments. There were no walk-in clients waiting either.

“You ready, handsome?” Lauren asked.

“I thought you had 20 more minutes yet.”

Alexis pointed at the sign I had never read. On Friday, the shop closed at 5:30 and not 6:00.

Lauren tapped her chair and told me to come take a seat. Alexis and Cindy were sticking around. They wanted to watch as my facial appearance underwent a radical change. I was a little nervous but knew I had to get this done. It was no longer my choice how I wore my hair.

I sat in the chair, and Lauren placed the sanitary strip and cape on my body. This time, she placed her soft ruby red lips on mine and inserted her tongue deep back into my mouth. She continued to explore my mouth, and I began to get rock hard. It was a little embarrassing in front of Cindy and Alexis, but soon I was okay with it.

Cindy went into the back and brought out a plastic water jug. She poured a tea-like liquid in a large paper cup and handed it to me.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“Shhhhhh,” whispered Cindy. “Just drink it and do not ask any questions. Do everything you are told to do, so you can experience this the way Lauren wants you to experience it.”

I drank the drink. It did not look all that tasty, but it was. It was sweet and minty, and I could tell it had alcohol in it. My mouth and tongue got a little numb and then a lot numb. She could have pulled my teeth.

Alexis brought out some headphones and placed them on my head. She plugged them into the stereo system behind the cutting chairs and turned them on. It sounded like some form of new wave music interspersed with sounds that I recognized but could not place where I had heard them before.

“Handsome, I want you to close your eyes and listen to the music for a bit,” Lauren said in a soft and nurturing voice. “Let it take you where you want it to take you and float away.”

Lauren held my hand after I closed my eyes as if to make sure I knew that she was looking out for me. After I closed my eyes, one of the three girls placed dark glasses on me. With my eyes closed, I could still see the shadows of dancing red lights illuminating through the frames in the lenses. It was an interesting light show through my translucent eyelids.

Slowly, I began to experience a huge daydream. It was so real, that I actually could experience my senses being used. I thought in my head that I was hallucinating like I had been given something to make me see these things. Lauren began to rub my hand, as she could tell I was maybe having a little difficulty dealing with what was going on. I felt her rubbing my back and neck, but I could not hear anything if she was talking.

Then, as if it had been one or two seconds after I began to experience the hallucinations, I felt Lauren tapping me on the shoulder telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes, and the headphones and glasses were gone. I was a little groggy, but I was lucent. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was 7:15. Once again, I had no idea how 90 minutes had passed.

Lauren spun me around to take a look at myself. All of my hair was gone. I wasn’t totally bald like an egg. I had tiny little stubble that kind of tickled me when Lauren began massaging my scalp.

“Do you know what that does for me?” she asked, as she continued to rub my scalp. “That does the same thing for me as this does for you.”

Lauren began massaging my rod until it was stiff and moist.

“Now you know why you must get your head shaved every Friday after I close. I need your head shaved to stubble to stimulate me and make me super horny. You won’t miss it, I promise.”

I wanted to ask her how she put me into such deep hypnosis and how I had no recall of what occurred. I had no memory of her cutting my hair twice now.

Instead, all I could think to say was, “You are so beautiful and sexy.” As if I had been programmed to change, all of a sudden, I did not need to know everything. I wanted to just go with the flow and let her be in control. My mind started thinking about her bed and that it was now my bed too. I would be going to sleep every night with Wonderwoman, and I would be hers to do with whatever she wanted.

Lauren helped me up from the chair. I was a little dizzy from the tranquilizing tonic I had consumed. At least the numbness in my mouth was gone.

I looked outside and noticed my car was missing. Lauren told me not to worry, because Cindy had taken my car to Lauren’s house and dropped it off.

Now, my car and all my things were at Lauren’s house. I still did not know where she lived.

“Are you ready to go home?” she asked.

“Uh huh,” I replied with a smile.

“Great, we have the entire weekend to play and get you completely brainwashed into becoming my sub.”

I was happy that I would finally get to see where I now lived, or so I thought. Lauren began driving and headed north on I-80 toward Richmond. She exited at San Pablo Dam Road. I began to smell a rat. She was taking me back to my apartment. What kind of cruel joke was this? Had I been shaved as part of her fantasy and was now being deposited back where I lived?

She drove right to my apartment and stopped.

“What’s up,” I asked.

“You don’t remember any of this, do you?” she replied.

“Of course, I remember this. It is where I thought I used to live.”

“It is where you used to live. I just wanted to see if any of this jogged your memory.”

“Huh?”

“That’s okay,” she said. “I was hoping it wouldn’t come back to you right away; it’s always a little more fun if you don’t remember.”

I started to ask for an explanation, but my mind took over and prevented me from speaking. I realized Lauren had indeed affected my brain and maybe sincerely had slightly brainwashed me. I didn’t have to know everything at once, and it actually felt good to me.

I looked at her and realized that all the changes I had experienced in the past five days were worth it. I took a deep breath and just relaxed.

Lauren slowly took off and began driving down the street from my old apartment. She followed the same route I used to walk to my favorite Chinese restaurant. She stopped at Lee’s Garden, and I got a funny feeling of Déjà vu. Had this happened before, or was my mind playing tricks on me?

Lauren took my hand, and we entered the place together. The sweet employee with the short bob haircut smiled as if she recognized both of us. The Déjà vu intensified.

Lauren selected my dinner, since I no longer was allowed to make decisions like these. We took our food, and I followed her to a specific table.

“Eat and enjoy,” she whispered. “This isn’t Chinatown, but you really love this place, don’t you?”

I felt as if I was already married to Lauren, and we were eating out at our favorite place just like we had hundreds of times before. As I ate, I did not bring these thoughts to speech.

We stayed there for a long time, and then we returned to her car and began driving away. Just a block or so later, Lauren turned onto a residential street and then made a quick turn into a driveway. Could it be that she lived this close to my apartment? My car was in the driveway, so this had to be the place. It was really nice. There wasn’t much front yard, and it was all pea gravel and no grass. There was a little tree growing in a large oak cask.

Lauren pushed a button, and her wooden garage door opened. We were home.

We did not go to bed right away. Lauren changed into a goth-looking dominatrix costume and put on a heavy dose of her wonderful smelling perfume. She told me that as my first order on Monday, I would go online and find her Boum perfume and order her another bottle, using her credit card.

She looked too good for me to describe. She looked hotter than any of the SI swimsuit models.

I was completely restrained again, and this time, she put on a little more lube than before. It tingled, and it was really intense.

“I want you to have a quickie and get it out of the way, so I can play with you a lot longer,” she sighed. With that, she hopped on top of me and began riding me hard and quick. Within three minutes, I was exploding and almost unable to catch my breath. As I began to shoot, she placed her fingernails on my almost bare scalp and began scratching me as she massaged me briskly.

“Remember how this feels, and know that when you feel me scratching your burr haircut, it means that sex is coming soon. The more you feel this, the more it will make you horny, but only if I am the one scratching my nails on your head.”

As we continued to have sex, pausing only when I needed some time to recover and reload, I began hoping some of the holes in time would be filled in, but I did not press the issue. I figured I would know when it was time for me to know.

After sleeping late Saturday morning, Lauren took me shopping in the early afternoon. She bought me some red silky boxer shorts, some silky pajamas, and some slippers. I felt spoiled, almost like our roles had reversed.

By the time we returned, I had two new pairs of slacks, three nice casual shirts, and a new cologne that she told me I would begin wearing.

We had another marathon session in bed Saturday night. Afterward, she pulled a DVD out and put it in her computer. She forced me to watch Pamela Anderson in “Barb Wire.” I immediately realized why; Lauren was wearing the same Dominatrix costume Pamela Anderson was wearing in the movie. It hit home to me that she meant business. She was telling me that she was the heroine and a true powerhouse girl, and I was just the helpless sub.

On Sunday night, she decided to take me back to Lee’s Garden for dinner. We walked this time, since the night was as beautiful as my lover.

“So, you still don’t recall walking like this before, do you?” she asked. “Damn, I’m even better than I realized.”

I just remained quiet and held my sweetheart’s hand as we walked the mile or so to the restaurant.

After the meal, I looked into her eyes and tried to imagine what Lauren’s exceptionally fun secret was. I could not think straight. Those hypnotic blue eyes controlled me like laser beams controlling an alarm sensor.

“I guess I cannot leave you in the dark any longer,” she sighed, “although, it would be kind of neat to see how long your memory stayed wiped clean.”

“Whatever,” I replied, as if it did not matter to me at all. Truth be told, it really didn’t. I didn’t care how I came to be where I was at that moment, because it could not have been any better for me. I was being spoiled rotten by a hot 32-year old sex goddess who had a sexual appetite even bigger than mine.

“Okay, since it appears your memory is not going to come back all that quickly, here’s what happened to you,” she began. “I ran into you three times when we were both dining at Lee’s. You seemed so lonely there by yourself, and I thought you were so cute. I had just finished a short fling with my former sub, and I was on the make for some fresh dick. At the time, I only wanted to screw your brains out and cut your hair and nothing more.”

She paused to wipe duck sauce off my lip and kiss me. Then, she continued.

“I came over and sat down at the table with you—the same table we ate at Friday night and just now. You looked into my blue eyes and were tongue-tied. I couldn’t take advantage of you after you reacted the way you did. I looked into your eyes and knew you were a decent person and were truly lonely for female companionship. I was not going to use you like I have used other horny college students.”

We began walking back home, and she continued the explanation.

“I asked you your name, and I told you mine. I asked if I could practice my hypnosis on you, because you were trying to study for a test and could not concentrate. You agreed, and I slowly began to induce you with one of my techniques I felt most confident using—a sensory overload. You easily went into a light trance at the table, and then I placed your head on my shoulder and took you much deeper. I gave you the ability to concentrate when you needed to do so, but then I told you to feel truth serum being shot into your veins. I made you believe you were under the influence and had to tell me the truth. You slowly began telling me everything about you, and you answered all my questions the way I needed you to answer them. I knew you were a potential lover.”

“Do you mean I already had been mind-controlled to fall in love with you?” I asked.

“No, not really,” she replied. “You did not have to be ‘mind-controlled’ for that to happen. You admitted to me that I was the ‘hottest babe’ you had ever seen, as well as several other terms of endearment. All I had to do was cultivate that subconscious desire and let you lose your fear and inhibitions when I was ready to take control.”

She stopped to turn and kiss me, as we turned onto the next street. I had no cares in the world, and what she was telling me did not affect me negatively.

“I asked you where you got you hair cut, and you told me. You told me about your stylist, Ronald, and I began planting the seed in your head that you would want to have a barberette cut your hair and not a drama queen like him. I came up with an idea that you would come up with this brainstorm to search out a new female barber to become your permanent barber, and I even gave you the name of four other shops to try and not like before you came to my shop. You were planted with the suggestion to do this four Mondays from the time we met. You were also planted with the thought that even though you thought you were coming in for a consultation, you would get your hair cut short, having no ability to interfere. I also gave you a couple of post-hypnotic suggestions that would make it easier for me to get you in a state of deep hypnosis from that point on.”

“I don’t remember any of this,” I responded.

“You were told to forget it all except for the suggestions I gave you, and then you were made to believe they were your own ideas. You don’t remember running into me at Lee’s two weeks later for the booster induction either, do you?”

“No,” I replied in astonishment.

“Don’t worry, it may come back some day, but at least you know just about everything now,” she replied as she put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me in for another embrace.

By the time we made it home, she had pretty much told me everything. She explained how she could massage my head and neck and say a few words, and I would fall back into the same trance she had placed me in multiple times. She told me that each time, I had gone a little deeper than before, and that the elixir I had drank and brainwave synchronization I had been given in the shop put me into such a state that she could stick a pin anywhere on my body, and I did not feel it.

To prove her point, when we returned home, she placed me back into a hypnotic state. This time, she told me I would remember everything during this trance. She produced a bowl of water and told me to put my left hand in the water and feel how it was too hot for me to keep it in there. I placed my left hand in and it scalded me. She told me that the scald pain was gone, and poof, it left. Then, she told me to place my right hand in the same bowl and feel how freezing cold it was. She explained that it would make my hand go numb and stay that way until she told me the feeling was back.

Then, she told me to put my left hand back in the water and feel the real temperature of the water. It was luke warm, but my right hand was still numb. She told me that I could feel my right hand again, and like magic, the feeling returned.

Lauren brought me out of the trance, and for the first time, I remembered the feeling of being under and everything that took place during.

That was almost a year ago. I am still her sub. I have graduated college, and I am working at the library while trying to save enough money to go to graduate school and get an advanced degree. I would like to be able to get into UC-Berkeley, and Lauren is working on me to develop a photographic memory or something close. My concentration levels have ramped up to where I can learn and soak up knowledge like a sponge.

I could never contemplate growing my hair any more. My parents had a hard time adjusting to the new me, and they have yet to really accept Lauren as my future wife, but it does not bother me. I am totally in love with my goddess, Wonderwoman, Lauren. I cannot imagine spending one day apart from her, and I need her now to run my life. I have long since forgotten how to control a woman, and Lauren likes it that way.

FYI, I have been under a hypnotic trance the entire time I have written this short story. All the information has come back to me as if I was reliving it while I wrote it. After I finish this last paragraph, Lauren will put the closed sign on the shop, and we shall begin our Friday night fun.