The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Goddess finds a subject

Categories: mc, mf, fd

Synopsis: John spends his day off helplessly enthralled by a beautiful woman.

John sat at a small table in a pub, reading. He was just in town for work, and after a few boring days of reviewing project estimates with the folks in head office, he needed an afternoon off. A quiet drink and time to just turn his brain off was exactly what he wanted to do. The beer was a local craft beer, and it was pretty good. The food was pretty good too, and as he looked around, there were quite a few really pretty women around as well. He wondered if this was some sort of bar frequented by lawyers or accountants; most of them were fairly professionally dressed and looked well off, and looked busy for a Saturday afternoon.

One woman sitting at the bar really caught his attention. She was seated sideways in her seat, giving him a great view of her profile. She looked relaxed, occasionally glancing down at something on her phone, and sipping a cocktail of some kind. Her blond hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail, ending at the base of her neck. Her white blouse hugged her upper body, leaving little to the imagination about just how slender she was. His eyes moved up to her lips as she raised her glass to her mouth, watching a faint lipstick outline of her lips remain on the glass as she placed it down. His eyes moved down her body. If her blouse left little to the imagination, her long dark skirt left northing at all. She shifted as she crossed her legs the other way, and he saw her stocking clad thighs slide around each other. Dark heels completed the outfit. She looked like the one girl that everyone in the office, from the new summer student or intern, to older managers, were all helplessly in lust with.

She looked up suddenly at John, and saw him starring at her. He quickly looked back down at his book, blushing. A gentle smirk played at her lips as she went back to her phone. John waited for a few minutes before glancing back at her. He was looking for only a few seconds before she looked over and caught him again and he looked away. This pattern went on for the better part of fifteen minutes, with her always seeming to know that he would be watching her. Finally, she slipped her phone into her purse, stood up, and walked over to John’s table. She stood in front of him, watching him try to figure out what he should say. As his mouth started to form words, she spoke first. “Hi! I saw you here all by yourself. Would you like me to join you?” John nervously swallowed, and before he could answer, she slid into the seat across from his.

“I’m Rose. What’s your name?” “John”, he stammered back. “It’s lovely to meet you John. What brings you to town?” “How did you know I’m not from around here?” “Well, John, your jacket on the back of the chair is too heavy for the weather we’ve been having. You probably didn’t check the weather here before you left. Also, you don’t seem to be in a hurry to be anywhere. If you look around, everyone here is coming, going, or here to talk to someone to get something done. But not you. You’re just reading, sipping a beer and enjoying yourself. You are enjoying yourself, aren’t you? I’d hate for you to be bored or uncomfortable while you’re here.” “You’re right, I am from out of town, it’s really clever how you figured that out, I don’t think I could have done that. So why are you here? Are you coming or going or here to get something done?” He hoped he sounded a little more confident now as they went on.

“Well actually, I was supposed to meet a friend, but she was delayed, so I guess now I’m just trying to make the best of the situation. You don’t mind spending some time with me, do you?” She earnestly looked at him as she asked the question, almost daring him to say no. “I can’t imagine anything else I’d like to do right now”, John replied, with what he hoped was a winning smile. She smiled too, and reached across the table, letting her fingers slide over his, and gently squeezing his hand. At her touch, she felt him take a sudden breath, like his pulse started to beat faster. He shifted in his seat, leaning forward a little bit, and trying find a comfortable position to hide the growing erection in his pants. Rose giggled seeing the effect she was starting to have on him. “Relax John, you don’t need to try to sound suave or clever to impress me. I’m here because I want to be here. Don’t worry about thinking too hard. Just relax, and listen to my words. You want to do that, don’t you? Just relax and listen?” It sounded to John like Rose’s voice was like a warm blanket around him. It was so comfortable just to listen to her that there was nothing else that mattered.

A waitress came by to see if they needed more drinks. Rose turned, and asked for another cocktail, and a glass of water for John. “Now where were we? I was telling you how it would feel comfortable to listen to me. You believe me when I tell you it’s comfortable and relaxing to listen to me. You’ll do that, won’t you? Just sit, relax and listen to me?” Rose rewarded John with a warm, radiant smile that made him feel at ease. “It makes me feel so happy when I’m listened to, and I know you are listening to me so intently. I hope you’re feeling happy listening to me, because you are making me so happy when you listen to me.”

Leaning forward, Rose reached up to her blouse with one hand, and undid a button, revealing a little more cleavage. “All I want you to do John, is look at my eyes, and listen to my voice. You’ll do that, won’t you? Stare into my eyes, and listen to my beautiful voice?” John’s throat felt so dry, he could barely answer “Yes”. He felt like he was caught in a struggle between keep eye contact, and not glancing down at her breasts. Rose watched him struggle for a few seconds. “Are you distracted John? Is there somewhere else you want to look at? Maybe down into my cleavage?” Rose felt John’s hand quiver a little under hers, and felt the tension in his voice as he replied “Yes.” Rose smiled hearing how confused he felt. She went on “In a moment, I’m going to squeeze your hand, and when I do so, that will be your signal that you can look down into my cleavage. When I squeeze your hand a second time, your eyes will return to mine. Do you understand?” “Yes” he gasped. Rose squeezed his hand, and immediately, his head and eyes lowered to look straight into her cleavage. She pressed her arms together, pushing her breasts out, giving John an even better view. Keeping her arms together, she squeezed his had a second time, and his eyes returned to hers. Silently, she watched him struggle to keep her gaze, knowing he wanted to look down again.

The waitress returned with their drinks. Rose thanked her, and returned her gaze to John. “Please John, take a drink of water. Your throat sounded very dry.” As he took a drink, Rose considered what to do next. “You enjoyed looking at my cleavage, didn’t you? Didn’t it feel good to look at me when I told you to? Weren’t you grateful to have the opportunity to stare down my blouse?” John smiled back and agreed with her “It did feel good.” Rose put on a briefly pouting look on her face and replied “Then why didn’t you thank me? I didn’t need to let you look at me cleavage, but I did. You enjoyed staring at the breasts of a beautiful woman, and didn’t even thank me. I’m starting to feel like you don’t properly appreciate me or how I make you feel. Tell me, John, are you sorry for how you made me feel?” Hearing this, John went a little pale and a small shiver went through his body. “I’m sorry Rose, I didn’t think to thank you. You’ve been so kind in talking to me, letting me listen to you, and letting me gaze into your cleavage. It was wrong to not let you know how grateful I was for the privilege.” It was the most John had said to Rose since she sat down. Rose continue to look unhappy for a moment, then let a smile grow on her face. John felt instantly better.

“I’m glad you appreciate me, John. You love listening to me, and have been such a good listener, I’m going to tell you a secret. Would you like to know a secret? “I’d love to know a secret.” John agreed, and stared intently into her eyes, not wanting to disappoint her again. “Ever since we sat down together, I’ve asked you to occasionally do things, and you’ve done each one of them. I’ve asked you to relax, and you relaxed. I asked you to listen, and you listened. I asked you to stare into my eyes, and you stared into my eyes. I told you that when I squeezed your hand, you would stare into my cleavage. In fact, I’m going to squeeze your hand in a few seconds, and when I do, you can look down at my breasts again. The undeniable fact is, John, every time I’ve asked you to do something, you’ve obeyed me.” She squeezed his hand, and he immediately looked down into her blouse. She went on “The secret, John, is that you love to obey me. It feels so good to obey me. You know this is true, you’ve felt it since the first time I asked you to look into my eyes and listen. It felt good when I told you to stare into my breasts. It felt good when you apologized to me. It feels good to make me happy. Doesn’t it? Don’t answer, just focus on my breasts, just focus on my words. Obeying me feels good. Obeying me feels comfortable. Obeying me feels safe. I’m going to squeeze your hand again, and when I do, you will say the words “I love to obey you, Rose”. When you say those words, you will believe them to be completely true.” Rose watched John, still intently staring down into her breasts, gently running her fingers over John’s hand, and finally squeezed. Instantly, John said “I love to obey you, Rose.” She squeezed again, and he responded the same way. “John, I appreciate how you’re listening and obeying me. I’m very happy with you, and I’m sure you’re very happy right now too. Say it again.” She squeezed a third time and he said the words once again. “It probably wouldn’t surprise you to know that I love to be obeyed. Again please.” She giggled as he once again said “I love to obey you, Rose” while staring into her cleavage.

“Look up now, directly into my eyes. You have done well, John. You have listened and obeyed me, and enjoyed doing so very much. I will keep letting you feel these relaxed, happy feelings as long as you obey me. And you want to obey me, so you can continue to feel these happy, relaxed feelings. Obedience is pleasure, and you know that I make you feel so good. You adore me don’t you? You know I am so beautiful, so sweet, so kind to you, and you know you would do anything for me. I’m going to squeeze your hand again, and when I do, you will say the words “I adore you Princess Rose.” It will feel good to know that I am your Princess. It will feel good to tell me I am your Princess. And, you will know that you must obey your Princess.” She moved her leg under the table so her thigh was brushing against his. She squeezed his hand, and John immediately replied “I adore you Princess Rose.” She turned his hand over, and laid it down on the table, palm up. She slowly twirled a finer around his palm, gently tickling him. At the same time, she brushed her calf against his leg again, and then squeezed. John immediately replied “I adore you Princess Rose” as she smiled at him. “John, you enjoy being gently touched and teased by a beautiful woman. It’s natural to enjoy this. Anyone would. So, there’s something I want you to tell me.” As Rose said that, she squeezed his hand, and he again replied as he was supposed to. “I know you do, silly. By that wasn’t what I wanted to hear. In just one single word, I want you to tell me how you feel right now. Tell me John, tell me how being touched and teased by a beautiful woman makes you feel. Tell me how listening and obeying your Princess feels, John. Tell me now.”

John starred at her for a few seconds, while she continued to trace slow circles in his palm. Finally, he took a deep breath, and said “I feel aroused.” Rose rewarded him with another beaming smile.

“I’m glad you’re aroused. Feelings of arousal can easily lead to feelings of pleasure. Obeying me also feels good, feels so pleasurable. It’s like you’re in an endless loop of listening and obedience, and the more you listen and obey, the more aroused and happy you feel. Since you love to obey me so much, there’s something very important I’d like you to do for me. I’m going to squeeze your hand, just like before. This time, each time I squeeze it, you will say the words “I love to obey you, Mistress Rose”. You will believe those words to be true when you say them. You can’t even imagine the idea that you wouldn’t love to obey me, because it feels so good to listen and obey your Mistress.” She squeezed, and with a quiet desperation, John immediately replied “I love to obey you, Mistress Rose”. She let her voice grow a little more commanding “The idea of obeying me excites you. You can’t wait for me to tell you do something so you can obey me.” Rose squeezed his hand harder now, and with an increasing intensity, John again said “I love to obey you, Mistress Rose.” “Yes you do. The truth is, you accept you exist to carry out my every whim and fulfill my every need. And right now, the only thing I need you to do is confess your feelings of love.” She squeezed his had a third time, and felt his entire body briefly shudder as he replied stared intently into her eyes, and with a quiet desperation said “I love to obey you, Mistress Rose.”

Rose leaned back in her chair, letting go of his hand. “Relax, John. Take a drink of water, and feel yourself calm down again. Stare again into my eyes, and listen to my voice. I know you were deeply, desperately needing to keep those feelings of pleasurable, arousing obedience, and that you want to keep obeying and adoring me. Accept that I absolutely enthrall you. You are bewitched, enchanted and mesmerized by me. You are under my spell. And you feel that this is a natural thing to happen. I haven’t done anything, or made you do anything. All I’ve done is shown you my radiant beauty, shown you that you love to obey me, feel the need to adore me, experience joy pleasing me. You have almost surrendered to me completely, John. There are just four simple words left to say. When you say them, you will believe them with all your being. You will say the words “I worship Goddess Rose.” I will not squeeze your hand, or tell you to say them. You will say those words of your own free will. When you say them, you will experience a feeling of deep, profound love for me, a love that fills you with unquestioning, unthinking, uncaring, obedience. If you want to feel that love for me John, you will say those words.”

Rose watched a range of emotions flit across his face. He looked ready to say those words at first, but it looked like doubt, fear, mistrust, and confusion quickly started to appear. Rose reached across the table, and took both his hands in hers. She let her voice take on a sultry, seductive tone, and said “Please, John, I need you to worship me as your Goddess. I know it felt so good to adore me as your Princess. I know it felt so good to tell me I am your Mistress. I need to feel you find joy and pleasure, and they only way I know how is for you to worship me.” Rose drew his hands up, and leaned down, and gently kissed his hands. Feeling her lips on his hands, any resistance melted away. He knew that he needed her more than anything. Not letting go of her hands, he stared reverently into her eyes, and professed “I worship Goddess Rose” and lost himself to her.

“Thank you John. I’m very happy that you are willing to surrender to me. I deserve your adoration, obedience, and your worship. You will fulfill my wishes, my whims, my needs. You know you have no choice. You know you find happiness in pleasing me, and that is enough, isn’t it?” She kept gently stroking his hands on the table, and went on, her voice becoming a little mischievous “You live to obey me. Your mind is nothing. You are my mindless puppet, my servant, my slave, doing what you are told. And for now, I own you.” A bratty giggle escaped her lips.

“John, I’d like to go somewhere else with you. But I want to make sure you’re comfortable being with me. I don’t want you to feel embarrassed or awkward when we are together. For example, somebody might ask you why you’re always obeying me. If you aren’t comfortable saying that I am your goddess, I understand. It can be awkward for others to accept my divinity, even if you have. Your comfort matters to me. Is there something else that would be easier for others to understand? Perhaps you’d just like to say something like “I lost a bet”, what do you think John? As long as you continue to obey my instructions, you can act as naturally, as conversationally as you can.” John smiled back at her and felt his head clear, like a little bit of initiative was returning to him. He said “That could work. I’m comfortable trying to make things up as we go, but I think I really should try to acknowledge you’re the reason I’m obeying you when I can. It’s only fair to show I appreciate you, after all.”

Rose waived the waitress over, and asked for the bill. She turned to John and said “This will be your first true test of how well you will obey me. You will respond only to my instructions and queues unless I say otherwise, and will follow my commands happily.” The waitress came back with the bill. She placed it on the table. “How was everything for you? Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?” she asked conversationally. Rose pushed the bill towards John, saying “Go on. Since we had such a wonderful time here, I’d like you to leave her a very generous tip.” Turning to the waitress, Rose said “I had a great time, I’m sure John did too. As for the rest of the day, I was thinking we might go shopping for a bit.” Rose turned back to see John had left a few bills on the table by the cheque. Quickly doing the math in her head, the tip he left would be about fifty percent of the bill, she turned back to the waitress and said “I don’t know, that doesn’t look like a very generous tip to me. What do you think? Would you like more? I don’t mind.” The waitress looked a little confused, but said “Uh, sure.” Rose looked at John, and sweetly said “John, please double the tip you left the waitress. She’s so lovely and did such a wonderful job, you know she really deserves it.” John nodded, got out his wallet again, and dropped a few more bills on the ones already there. Rose looked up at the waitress, grinned and said “I can make him leave more if you want. Like I said, I really don’t mind.” The waitress just asked “Why is he doing that?” Rose looked over at John, and told him he could say why he was obeying her like that. John looked at the waitress, and with a shy grin said “Well, it sounds a bit weird, but she’s got me helplessly wrapped around her fingers, and in all honesty, there’s nowhere else I’d rather be right now.”

As the waitress left, Rose looked at John with a surprised look on her face. “John, that was very, very good. I am so happy you found a way to acknowledge me like that. We’re going to walk out of here, and when we leave, I’m going to give you a reward. Your obedience has earned you this, and I want you to enjoy it.” Standing, the two strolled out of the pub, into the sunny afternoon. As they stood in the sunlight, Rose turned to John, and wrapped her arms around him. In her heels, he had only a few inches on her. She leaned up to him, and began to gently kiss him. Slowly sucking and biting his lower lip, she kept him pulled close to her, letting her scent and taste fill him. Slowly she increased the intensity of her sucking, letting her tongue slide into his mouth, as he willingly accepted her. She felt him grow more confident, as his arms slid around her waist, pulling her into him, feeling his hardening erection pressed against her.

Finally, she broke the kiss, and pulled away from John. “Did you enjoy me, John? How did it feel to have my body pressed against you? My breasts against your chest, my lips caressing yours, my tongue teasing your mouth. To feel your arousal grow as my taste and scent filled your world.” John took a deep breath, still lightly grasping her arms to steady himself as he tried to gather his thoughts. “It felt natural, Rose. It felt like my body was responding as it was supposed to, treasuring, savoring your touch.” Rose took him by the hand, and began strolling down the street with him. Conversationally, she began “John, I’d like to give you another test, to see just how adoring, obedient and worshipful of me you are. I am your Princess, your Mistress, your Goddess, and you know you will do anything to make me happy. What would make me happy right now, would be to spend your money, on things I want. That sounds like a pleasant afternoon, doesn’t it? Wandering in and out of stores, watching me try on cute clothes, or maybe some interesting books, or even some beautiful jewelry to wear. You have my permission John, to enjoy this experience fully. You will enjoy the feelings of pleasure as you helplessly pay for every little thing I want.” With that, she leaned up, and gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and led him down the road.

Her first stop was in a large bookstore. She wandered the shelves with John, hand in hand, chatting about books. She was surprised to hear how wide a taste he had, and took a few of his recommendations. Before long, John had a small armful of books she had picked, and they walked to the register. When they walked up to the register, she turned, and smiled up at John. “You’ll buy these for me, won’t you?” Before he answered, she leaned up and gave him another quick kiss. Smiling, he took out his wallet, and handed his credit card to the cashier. Rose let out a quiet giggle as he entered his pin number, and paid for her books. Taking him by the arm, they left the shop. “Thank you John, I enjoyed you buying me those books very much. I have a silly question for you, and I want you to feel safe telling me. If a pretty girl walked up to you on the street, and demanded that you buy them things, would you do it?” “Of course not, Rose. That would be silly.” She went on “But you’re buying me things I want. Why is this different?” John didn’t hesitate in answering. “Because you deserve this. You let me understand and accept that you deserve all of this. I can’t imagine feeling this way about anyone else.” Rose held him close as they walked. “Thank you for telling me how you feel about this. I would never want you to feel like you are being hurt, or taken advantage of.” She let her voice take on a slightly bratty, edge again and continued, “Now, would you like to watch me try on some cute dresses? I think it would be lots of fun.”

A block down the street, there was small boutique shop. They walked in together. There were a few chairs around the dressing rooms, and she had John sit down. “Just wait here, John, and close your eyes. I’ll let you know when you can open them.” While he was sitting, Rose chatted with a clerk, and picked out a few dresses. She tried the first one on, and stepped out the changing room. “Open your eyes, John. What do you think?” When John opened his eyes, she stood before him, in a long, dark purple gown. It hugged her every curve, just barely pooled behind her at her feet. She twirled around, letting him see the plunging back, before sitting down beside him in the chair. She laid one hand on his leg, gently stroking him. “I just love this dress. It makes me feel like such a beautiful princess. Wouldn’t you like to stare at me, adoringly in this dress? Wouldn’t it feel so good to do that?” Rose glanced down, seeing just how visible his erection was through his pants. As her hand slowly worked its way up, she saw a small wet spot of precum appearing through his dress pants. John struggled to form words, so caught up in her beauty. “Don’t worry about your words John. I promise, I’ll let you buy this for me. I’m going to go change, and you can sit here, and enjoy just how good it will feel to buy this for me.” With that, she gracefully rose to her feet, and quietly slipped into the dressing room. A few minutes later, as the clerk packaged up the dress, Rose wrapped her arms around John’s neck and stared up at him. “You are doing so well, John. You are such and wonderful subject John. I can tell you adore me. I know you love to obey me. And every time you helplessly buy me what I want, that is an act of worship. I want you tell me who I am.” John smiled down at her and replied “Rose, you are my Princess, my Mistress, my Goddess.” “I know. But I’ll never get tired of hearing you tell me that. Now, I think the clerk is waiting for your credit card.” Rose giggled as John handed his credit card to the confused clerk. After paying, they walked back outside.

“John, I’m going to give you another reward for being such a good, devoted, subject. But before I do that, we just have one more stop. After all, I can’t be a beautiful princess for you without proper jewelry, can I? And look, just across the street, there’s a jewelry shop!” This time, they couldn’t enter together. Carrying the bags of books, and box for the dress, John had to follow her in. When he walked in, he found her already talking with the salesman. There was already one closed box by the register that she had clearly already picked something out, when he walked in. She had sapphire studs in each ear that complimented her dress, and was looking and a number of necklaces. She eagerly waved him over. “Which one do you like best? Can you imagine me in the dress, with one of these necklaces dangling down towards my breasts? Which one would be prettiest?” John tried to concentrate on the question, but thoughts his view of her cleavage back in the pub, and how she looked in the dress clouded his mind. Rose smiled benignly at his confusion. She touched his arm, and looked up at him, innocently saying “Don’t worry about answering, John. I can imagine you’ve got a lot on your mind. I’ve already picked out what I want. All you need to do, is go over to the till, and pay. Don’t worry about having to carry them, I’m happy to do that, since you already have your hands full.” She led him out of the shop, and flagged down a nearby cab to take them to her apartment.

She sat in the middle of the backseat, leaning against John. She turned to him. “John, I would very much enjoy kissing you again. I want to feel your body respond to me. I want to feel your need for me, your warmth, your eagerness. I want to feel your body to yield to my touch, my scent, my taste. Can you do that for me? Can you let me feel your body surrender to me?” Before he could answer, she reached up, and began to kiss him again. This time she didn’t just kiss his mouth, but gently slid her lips around his neck, up to his hear. Her hand moved his hand to her chest, and held it there, letting him feel for the first time that she wasn’t wearing a bra beneath her blouse. He could barely respond in kind, just letting her gently overwhelm his senses. She looked up as she felt the cab pull to a stop. She looked at John, and admired her handiwork as his heavy breathing, and shudders of pleasure slowed. Rose reached into John’s pocket for his wallet, and paid the driver. “Please follow me John, and don’t forget the bags. You’ve earned what will happen next, and I can’t wait to reward you for your devotion to me.”

John followed her into her apartment. He closed the door, and stood in the hallway with the bags, while she walked turning on the lights, and getting things ready for what was to come. When she was ready, she returned to John where she left him, placing his wallet back in his pocket. She wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling up at him. “John, I am grateful for how well you’ve listened and obeyed me. You’ve truly accepted me as your Princess, your Mistress, your Goddess, and I fully intend to reward your unquestioning subservience to me. In a moment, I’m going to kiss you. When I do, you will place the bags on the floor. You will walk to the kitchen, and find some wine, and a water pitcher. You will pour a glass of red wine for me, and drink a glass of water. You will then go to the living room, and place my glass of wine on the table next to the sofa. Finally, you will kneel in front of the sofa and close your eyes, waiting for me to return.” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and watched as he walked into the kitchen. Picking up her bags, she walked into her bed room.

She took her time getting ready for John, since he wasn’t going anywhere. As she undressed, kicking off her heels and sliding her skirt down around her legs, she giggled at the idea of John patiently kneeling, waiting for her to return. She touched up her makeup, and applied a deep red lipstick. She redid her hair, pinning it up into an elaborate, elegant style. Rose opened the box from the jewelry store John hadn’t seen, and pulled a jeweled fabric band, and placed it around her hair like a crown. She put on the rest of the jewels he bought, and finally, slid into the purple gown.

Barefoot, Rose quietly walked into her living room, and smiled at John. He was kneeling, facing the couch, just as she instructed. She stopped behind him, resting his hands on the top of his head, enjoying how he didn’t react, and kept following her command. She curled up in the seat of the sofa, pulling her dress around her. Finally, she looked down at John. “Open your eyes, John, and look directly at me.” He gasped, seeing her above him in all her radiant beauty. She took on a commanding tone, repeating her earlier words from the pub: “You live to obey me. Your mind is nothing. You are my mindless puppet, my servant, my slave, doing what you are told. And for now, I own you.” Standing, she reached down, and held John’s head in her hands as he looked reverently up at her. “Says those words back to me, John. You need tell me what you live to do, what you are.” Starting slowly at first, John remembered her words, and told her. “I live to obey you. My mind is nothing. I am your mindless puppet, your servant, your slave, doing as I am told. You own me.” By the end, he was almost desperate to finish, needing to acknowledge his own place beneath her.

Rose sat John on the sofa next to her, and undid his pants, finally releasing his intensely erect penis. “John, I am going to give you your reward now. You deserve this. You have been a truly obedient servant, a willing slave, and a happily mindless puppet. I want you to enjoy every moment of this. I will take your penis into my mouth, and pleasure you. I have one rule John. You do not yet have my permission to cum. I will hold one of your hands while I reward you. If you need me to slow down to stop from cumming, you will gently squeeze my hand. When you are ready to finally cum, you may tightly squeeze my hand. Nod if you understand”.

Seeing him nod, Rose hiked up her dress around her, and curled up around John’s penis, slipping her hand into his. She started slowly, gently teasing the length of him with the tip of her tongue, enjoying the slow but steady leak of precum from the tip. She continued to work him, taking him into her mouth, letting the tight, moist, warmth envelope him, sucking and squeezing until she felt her hand being squeezed. Easing off, she looked up to his face, enjoying the look of sheer joy on his face as his body responded to his Goddess. She began her work on him in earnest, bringing him to the edge, again and again as he squeezed and released her hand. Finally, after a half-hour of relentless teasing, she felt him squeeze her hand with a desperate intensity.

Unfurling herself from around him, she managed to fit his still hard penis back into his dress pants. Cuddling up to him, she placed her hand on his crotch, and started to rub him. Rose told John what would happen next, whispering in his hear “You have done so well, John, obeying, listening, serving and pleasing me. I won’t stop touching you until you cum, John, I promise. You have my permission to enjoy every second of this. This is the reward you have earned, and you will enjoy this fully. When you begin to cum, you will repeat how you feel about your Princess, your Mistress, your Goddess, and only stop when the pleasure of your release has ended. You will then stand, and leave my apartment. You will return to your hotel, and change your clothes. You will forget spending all the money on me. You will forget all that I am to you, and only quietly yearn to meet someone like me you can surrender yourself to. If you are very, very lucky, you may meet me again.

Rose began rubbing his crotch in earnest with her hand, enjoying him desperately crying out “I adore Princess Rose. I obey Mistress Rose. I worship Goddess Rose” over and over. She let her own joyful laugher join his cries of pleasure as he lost control, filling his boxers with his cum, laughing as it spread through and began leaking out. John silently stood, and walked to the door. Rose followed him, glass of wine in hand. She watched as he put on his shoes, and obediently walked out the door into the hallway, locking the door behind him as he left.