The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Goddess Donna and The Art of True Hypnotism

Goddess Donna finds herself in conflict with Mistress Cassandra

Donna Mason sat cross-legged on the floor, surrounded by a half-dozen opened books. The tomes were large, thick volumes with aged and worn leather covers, their pages yellowing and brittle.

It was late on a Wednesday afternoon; Donna was in the large library located inside the rural house she had taken from Deborah Scott. The big, multi-structure property now served as a base for her conclave, The Scintillating Six. The room Donna sat in was lined with floor-to-ceiling shelves; Deborah’s collection of hypnotism and magic-related books and artifacts was extensive.

The collection now belonged to Goddess Donna.

The dark-haired hypnodomme’s powers had grown quickly since she had discovered her talent for hypnotism, and she was now learning to use magic as well, showing a strong aptitude for spells.

In addition, Donna had also recently come into contact with Circe, a Goddess of Magic, and had acquired both a crown and an armband that had once belonged to Circe when she was a mortal.

The crown was now locked in a hidden safe in the house’s master bedroom while the armband, a slender silver serpent with red garnets for eyes, was curled about Donna’s bare upper arm.

The sexy hypnodomme was topless, wearing only a pair of well-worn jeans. Her thick curly dark was hair loose and she wore no makeup, shoes or jewelry beyond her armband.

The delicate silver serpent served as a focus, helping Donna to channel her magic and amplify its effectiveness.

So far, it had not added to her hypnotic abilities as she’d hoped it would.

Since returning from her recent trip to Ohio, Donna had been studying everything she could find on Circe.

The Goddess Circe had once been a powerful sorceress, though a mortal, just like Hypnothea the Goddess of Hypnotism; the two were rivals, similar but also opposites.

One account Donna had uncovered claimed that Hypnothea had shared her secrets with Circe in return for access to true magic; Hypnothea then betrayed Circe and hypnotized her, keeping the Goddess of Magic as a slave for a century before Circe had broken free. In retaliation Circe had transformed Hypnothea into a goat, a form the Goddess of Hypnotism remained in for almost fifty years.

The two Goddesses were vain and power-hungry, and often quarreled; they each tried to gain as many followers as possible, and delighted in pitting them against one another.

For obvious reasons, witches and sorceresses tended to follow Circe, while hypnotists favored Hypnothea.

Those individuals who could use both disciplines were especially prized by both Goddesses.

Individuals like Donna, and her rival Domina Peggy.

She was engrossed in a story about Circe transforming an army of her enemies into a heard of cows when there was a gentle knock at the door.

“Enter,” Donna said curtly.

The door opened, and Ava Gold entered.

The beautiful dark-haired multi-ethnic hypnodomme was dressed not in her typical gaudy golden regalia, but rather in a simple grey t-shirt and white shorts. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she was barefoot, her finger and toenails painted deep maroon. Her only jewelry was a gold ring on her left thumb and a simple gold band on her right middle toe.

“Sorry to interrupt you, but there are a couple of Sheriff’s deputies here; apparently the people on the next property over lodged some kind of complaint about us, noise or something. Probably from the goons’ training. Also, you asked me to remind you about our meeting,” Ava said with a vaguely amused smile.

Donna snorted and rose.

“That is fine, I need to take a break anyway. I know I have been in here a lot since I returned, and I need to be out there leading with everything that has happened. Thank you for taking care of things, Ava. I promise to be more proactive from now on,” she replied, stretching.

Ava nodded.

“No problem, Donna; there is a lot going on. Would you like me to hypnotize the deputies?” she asked.

Ava was one of the few people Donna respected and considered an equal, and could speak to her both frankly and casually.

“No, thank you. I will deal with them. After our meeting, please take Jackie and go have a chat with our neighbors; it is about time they joined our cause. Make sure they regret calling the authorities, and put any assets, skills or resources they have to use for us,” Donna instructed.

Ava grinned.

“You got it. Jackie will be glad to get out of the house; she has been eager to prove herself since you had Claire change her back into a person,” she said.

“Keep an eye on her. Also please remind her that now I can now easily change her back into a dog—or worse—for good if she fucks up again,” Donna replied with a smile.

“Oh I will. I think she has learned her lesson. She has been training diligently, focusing on hypnotism and martial arts and nothing else, as you commanded,” Ava replied with a chuckle.

Donna sighed and pulled on a sky-blue tank top.

She had only had Claire change Jackie back after finding out about Cassandra Hayek’s betrayal.

On top of that, Deborah Scott had abandoned the Scintillating Six, and Lady Christine had been captured by Domina Peggy and her cohorts.

That had left only Donna, Ava, and the witch Claire Barnes.

Ever the improvisor, Donna had quickly decided to give Jackie another chance, bringing their number back up to four.

In addition, with Claire and Ava’s approval, Donna’s new apprentice Kaylee was now a probationary member of the group as well, making five.

Mistress Francesca “Frankie” Russell had also agreed to join the group, at least on a temporary basis, to fill in for Christine and bring the group back to full strength.

Donna was hoping the powerful Ohio hypnodomme would join them permanently, but for now she was grateful for Frankie’s assistance.

The ranks of the Scintillating Six’s rivals and enemies had grown considerably in a short time; besides making enemies of both Cassandra Hayek and apparently Deborah Scott, Donna had also drawn the ire of Arthur Winston, and there was of course her main rival Domina Peggy and The Fascinating Five.

Goddess Donna had quite a mess to clean up.

“Mistress Ava, I will see you at the meeting shortly,” Donna said with a nod.

“Yes you will, Goddess Donna,” Ava replied with a smile.

The two women exited the room, with Donna heading down the hall toward the living room while Ava went the opposite direction on her way to change into her golden regalia.

Donna stepped into the living room to find two local patrol deputies, one male and one female, standing in the middle of the room.

“Hello ma’am, are you Deborah Scott?” the male deputy asked politely.

He looked to be about forty, handsome and fit, with the two stripes on his tan uniform sleeves denoting rank of corporal.

Donna didn’t reply.

She casually raised her right hand, fingers spread as she pointed them at the deputies.

Noli movere, loqui aut cogitare,” Donna said in a powerful voice.

The garnet eyes of Donna’s silver serpent armband began to glow red.

The deputies were startled as silvery lightning leapt from her fingertips. The energy struck both law enforcement officers directly in their eyes.

Rather than doing physical harm, the magical energy penetrated into their minds.

The spell caused them to freeze in place; they were unable to move, speak or even think clearly.

The disciplined mind of a hypnotist or witch would likely overcome the spell quickly; however, the mind of a typical “normal” would remain enchanted longer, unable to move for several minutes.

With a smirk, Donna sauntered over to examine the frozen law enforcement officers.

The female deputy was shorter than her and appeared to be in her late twenties. She was pretty enough, and had light brown hair that was in a tight bun along with brown eyes.

For a moment Donna imagined the woman eating her pussy while deeply hypnotized.

No time for that right now, Donna admonished herself.

She sighed.

“Alright my little government authority figures, I really don’t have time for your petty complaints,” the hypnodomme said arrogantly.

Donna opened her gorgeous blue eyes wide; they began to glow with a shimmering blue light as she stared into the helpless female deputy’s eyes.

“Relax, dear. Relax and look deeply into my eyes…,” Donna began in her soothing hypnotic voice.

She quickly and easily hypnotized first the female deputy, then did the same to the male one with the power of the Mistress’s Gaze.

Once they were under her power, she quickly altered their memories so they would believe they had simply resolved a complaint they had been sent to investigate, and that the call had been a nuisance rather than legitimate.

“Now go; get out of my house!” Donna commanded after she had finished giving them their instructions.

“Yes, ma’am,” the deputies said in unison, immediately turning to depart.

She had not even bothered to read their name tags, nor had she given them any long-term post-hypnotic suggestions or triggers.

The deputies were so far beneath her interest that by the time they had gotten into their patrol car, Donna had forgotten them.

The hypnodomme had far more important things to focus on than a pair of lowly patrol officers bothering her.

“Is everything okay, Goddess?” Kaylee asked as she entered the room.

Donna’s apprentice was wearing a pink sports bra and black yoga pants; her hair was up, and she was in her bare feet.

She had just finished vigorous martial arts training session with Emiko Moore, an expert instructor who was also the hypnotized slave of the Scintillating Six.

Donna had decreed that all of the group’s members be trained in martial arts; Ava Gold had enslaved Emiko and her husband Lincoln to serve as the Six’s private trainers.

“Yes; just a couple of Sheriff’s deputies who wanted…actually, I have no idea what they wanted. Nor do I care. How is your training coming?” Donna asked in reply.

Kaylee frowned.

“Slowly. Emiko says I have potential, whatever that means. She says I am doing fine,” she huffed.

Donna chuckled.

“Yes, she says the same about me. Do not worry, dear. After you get the basics down, you can start training while in a trance; that will speed up your progress. Just stick with it. And have Emiko eat your pussy after your sessions; she is good at it, and it is quite satisfying to make her do so after she makes you feel like a fool,” she said with a wink.

Kaylee nodded.

“I am enjoying learning to fight…and have totally been enjoying Emiko after our training sessions,” she said with a grin.

“Excellent. What is on your agenda after our meeting?” Donna asked.

“I was planning on practicing my butterfly technique this afternoon; I was going to ask Mistress Ava to help me if she has time,” Kaylee said.

Donna frowned slightly.

“I will be happy to help you this afternoon, if you like. My butterfly isn’t as good as Ava’s, but it is decent. You are my apprentice after all, and I should be training you,” Donna replied almost kindly.

She had taken quite a liking to Kaylee, and had begun to treat her less harshly than since they’d returned to Boise.

“Thank you, Goddess. I just don’t want to take up your time, I know you have like a million things going on,” Kaylee replied appreciatively.

Donna sighed.

“Yes, we are in the middle of some shit, aren’t we? I need you, Kaylee; you are part of the Scintillating Six now. We need you become strong and powerful, and I took on the responsibility of training you. The others will help, of course, but I want you to know I am committed to helping you reach your potential as a hypnotist,” she said.

Kaylee smiled.

“Thank you so much, Goddess Donna; I really appreciate your faith in me. If you will excuse me, I am going to go shower and get dressed for the meeting,” she said.

Donna was startled when the younger woman hugged her, hesitating for an instant before returning the embrace.

The hypnodomme chuckled and shook her head as Kaylee hurried off to her room.

She’d never had children and never desired to, but she had to admit she felt a little paternal toward her apprentice.

Stop it, Donna. You can’t think like that; it is a weakness, and it won’t do Kaylee any good, she told herself silently.

Donna took a deep breath and let it out slowly; she let herself relax and sink into a light trance, giving herself suggestions to be calm and focus.

After a moment she came out of her trance and headed upstairs to the house’s master suite.

Her master suite.

Donna went into the huge walk-in closet; all of Deborah’s belongings had been cleared out, and the space refilled with hundreds of pieces of clothing, pairs of shoes, jewelry and accessories that Donna had purchased.

Fancy gowns, skirts, silk blouses, belts, designer heels, classy pantsuits, leather bustiers, corsets, and many other items hung on racks or lined shelves.

Donna could pull off nearly any look, from sexy casual to high fashion to sophisticated business to leather-clad hypnodomme, and she delighted in wearing a variety of styles.

Scanning her many options, she decided to go with a simple, sexy shimmering blue minidress and tall, strappy nude-colored sandals. After getting dressed, Donna carefully brushed her thick dark hair, frowning slightly at the few grey hairs her eyes were instantly drawn to in the mirror. She put on long glittering diamond earrings that brushed her bare shoulders, and around her neck she hung a magnificent string of diamonds with a large sapphire at the center. She’d had her finger and toenails professionally painted black at the Spiral’s spa earlier in the day, and she put platinum rings set with sapphires on her right middle finger and left second toe.

Donna was applying her makeup, including smoky blue eyeshadow, when there was a soft knock at the bedroom door.

“Enter,” Donna commanded.

The door opened and Annabelle, her newly-christened Thrall, entered. The young, fit and sexy blonde was naked, her hair in a French braid and her pussy shaved. Her finger and toenails were sky blue, and she had a blue crystal navel-piercing. An ornate silver slave collar adorned her neck, and she had on “barefoot sandals”, silver anklets connected to silver toe rings on her middle toes by delicate silver chains.

“Goddess Donna, Mistress Francesca has returned from The Spiral and has joined the others in the lounge,” Annabelle said with a curtsey to her owner.

“Excellent, my Thrall. Come, help me relax. You will eat my pussy,” Donna replied casually.

The hypnotist lifted her dress, revealing her neatly-trimmed dark pussy hair.

“Yes Goddess,” Annabelle replied, moving quickly to kneel before Donna.

The enslaved blonde had no thoughts or purpose other than obeying and pleasing the hypnotist; she began to vigorously lick Donna’s pussy, sucking at her clit while sliding two fingers into her as well.

Donna gasped, moaning loudly as her Thrall worked.

It didn’t take the hypnotist long to cum; she quickly composed herself and lowered her dress.

“Follow,” Donna commanded, walking from the room.

Annabelle obeyed; she rose immediately and followed quickly behind her owner as if she were a pet.

The hypnodomme went down the hall and entered a large, luxuriously furnished family room.

Mistresses Ava, Francesca, Jackie and Kaylee, as well as Claire Barnes, sat on big comfortable sectionals and recliners. Each woman held their drink of choice, and they were dressed according to their personal styles.

The seductive Mistress Ava was in one of her favored cloth-of-gold gowns, golden hair net and strappy gold stiletto sandals; she now wore no jewelry, while her lips, fingernails and toenails were her customary dark maroon.

Beside Ava, Doctor Francesca Russell was dressed casually in a dark blue tank top and denim shorts, her dark hair recently dyed auburn and in a ponytail; she wore simple diamond stud earrings and had a large diamond pendant around her neck, and a gold bracelet adorned her right wrist. She was barefoot, her finger and toenails painted silver, and she wore a platinum and sapphire toe ring on her left second toe.

Mistress Jackie was wearing a short, simple black dress that showed off her ample cleavage, and tall shiny black pumps. Her platinum blonde hair was in a single long braid, and she wore dark eyeshadow that made her pale blue eyes stand out. Around her neck was a sapphire pendant on a gold chain, and she wore a diamond bracelet on her left wrist; her long fingernails were baby blue, and she wore a gold and sapphire ring on her left middle finger. A delicate gold chain adorned her left ankle.

Kaylee had changed into a lovely long pink and white striped sundress; her brown hair was down, and she wore small gold hoop earrings. A large ruby pendant hung on a gold chain around her neck, and she had on simple thing white flip flops. Her finger and toenails were painted a dark shade of pink, and she wore a gold and ruby anklet on her left ankle.

The red-haired, blue-eyed Claire looked radiant in a long, strapless slit-leg dark green gown that complemented her excellent figure and showed off her spectacular cleavage; her hair was in a fancy updo, and her makeup was done as if she were attending a formal party. She had on large dangling emerald earrings, and an impressive diamond and emerald necklace. A gold and emerald bracelet adorned her right wrist, and her fingernails were enchanted by her magic so they subtly shimmered and shifted from green to purple and back. She wore six-inch silver platform sandals, and her toenails were dark green.

Annabelle moved to stand near the wall off to the side, next to Frankie’s suit-clad Thrall Jake, Ava’s tall handsome Thrall Xander and Kaylee’s pretty young slave-girl Bailey, who was clad in a skimpy black bikini.

“Hello ladies. Is everyone comfortable?” Donna asked cheerfully, taking a seat in a recliner.

The rest of the group nodded or quietly acknowledged the leader of the Scintillating Six. Donna gestured casually, and Annabelle immediately went to the room’s small bar and poured a glass of extremely expensive scotch which she handed to her owner before moving back to her spot on the wall.

“Let’s get right down to business, shall we? I know there is a lot going on, and a lot of uncertainty. First of all, I want you all to know I take full responsibility for the situation with Cassandra Hayek. She and Deborah both deceived me, and I fell for it. For that, I apologize. I am going to do everything I can to make this right, and make sure we come through this prosperous and powerful. If any of you have any admonishments, questions, opinions, or anything else you’d like to say, please speak up. I want things to be a group effort going forward,” Donna said, sipping her scotch.

The rest of the women were silent for a moment, looking at Donna and one another amid a slightly uncomfortable silence.

Ava Gold cleared her throat quietly.

“Goddess Donna, I would like to say that I for one support both you and the Scintillating Six completely. Cassandra’s deception and Deborah’s betrayal are not your fault. I believe in the organization we are building. We have power, slaves, knowledge and potential for a lot more. I don’t want to speak for everyone else, but I do think we are all ready to move forward,” she said.

Donna nodded to her, her expression serious.

“I am just grateful to have a second chance. I’m in,” Jackie added.

Claire nodded.

“We didn’t see it either, Donna. It wasn’t just you they fooled. I want a piece of that bitch Cassandra,” she said.

“You gave me the chance to become a hypnotist; I am with you, Goddess,” Kaylee enthusiastically.

“Donna, you helped me out against the AHA when I needed it; it was a huge risk on your part and you already had your hands full, so I am with you too,” Frankie said with a nod of her own.

Donna smiled.

“Thank you, Francesca. Thank you all; I will do my best to lead us to victory over Cassandra, punish Deborah and see The Six prosper. On that note, I would like to begin with you, Francesca. You recently met with High Mistress Gillian and turned over Maureen Cabot of the AHA. You also spent a few days at The Spiral gathering intelligence. Would you please fill us in?” she asked.

Frankie finished her wine and held out her glass; Jake immediately moved to refill it for his Mistress.

“Of course. I met with High Mistress Gillian and she was happy to take Maureen into her custody. She has also agreed to discuss devoting resources to actively opposing the AHA with the High Conclave. While I was staying at The Spiral I saw Cassandra Hayek several times; she is definitely on a recruiting and networking push. She was meeting with other hypnotists, including the real Mistress Yasmin as well as a couple I didn’t recognize. She also had her three minions with her much of the time; most of you know them, Joran, Echo and Nikolai. She hasn’t left The Spiral from what I can tell,” she said.

“She is staying on Spiral grounds because she is afraid of you, Goddess,” Kaylee said gleefully to Donna.

The other women in the meeting chuckled at her enthusiasm.

“Perhaps; I appreciate your confidence in me, Kaylee. Now focus,” Donna said gently but firmly.

Kaylee nodded.

“Did you interact with Cassandra while you were at The Spiral, Francesca?” Claire asked.

Frankie shook her head.

“No. I was careful not to. I did subtly ask around about Deborah Scott as well, but nobody has seen or heard from her since the confrontation with The Fascinating Five,” she replied.

“At least she doesn’t seem to be working with Cassandra,” Jackie remarked, and both Frankie and Kaylee nodded in agreement.

“No, it seems like she has pissed off everyone; Cassandra, us, the Five…,” Claire added.

Ava Gold seemed skeptical as she listened to Frankie’s words.

She didn’t quite trust the hypnodomme Donna had brought back from Ohio.

“Speaking of The Five, aren’t you a friend of Domina Peggy’s?” she asked with a raised eyebrow.

Frankie smiled thinly.

“I am, yes. I am also a friend of Goddess Donna’s, and I am here to help her, and you, with the conflict with Cassandra. My relationship with Peggy has no bearing on the situation,” she replied evenly.

Frankie and Ava locked gazes, and Frankies’s hand strayed slowly to her pendant.

Ava smirked in reply, casually flexing her fingers; she typically used her hands as focus rather than a pendulum.

The rest of the group was silent for a moment as the two hypnotists stared at one another, like a pair of gunfighters each waiting for the other to go for their weapon.

Eventually Donna cleared her throat, and both Frankie and Ava looked away at the same time, deferring to the leader of the Scintillating Six.

“Actually, Mistress Francesca’s relationship with Domina Peggy is something I am hoping to put to good use. Arthur Winston would like to see both The Five and The Six brought down. He is threatened by our power, and has been actively trying to encourage us to fight one another in order to weaken or eliminate both groups. We need to start dealing with some of these enemies, and quickly. What we don’t need is rivalries amongst ourselves,” Donna said calmly.

Both Ava and Frankie looked at her; both hypnodommes nodded their agreement.

“Apologies, Mistress Francesca. I should not have questioned your motives,” Ava said graciously.

“No apology necessary, Mistress Ava. You are right to be wary of other hypnotists and their motives,” Frankie replied equally graciously.

“I take it you have a plan?” Ava asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I do; I would like to hear all of your opinions, of course,” Donna replied.

She was about to explain what what she had in mind, when the room’s door suddenly opened and she felt a strange tingling sensation in her body.

Donna froze, unable to move a muscle as a paralyzing spell took effect.

Ava, Claire and Kaylee were startled as the Cassandra Hayek sauntered into the room, followed by her slaves Echo and Nikolai.

Jackie and Frankie each seemed nonplussed by Cassandra’s sudden arrival.

“Holy shit, what are you doing here—oof,” Kaylee began, leaping to her feet.

Her words were cut off as the black-clad Echo leapt forward and kicked the young hypnotist in the stomach, causing her to double over in pain.

Frankie also stood quickly.

However, rather than face the intruders, she slipped off her pendant and began to swing it before a surprised Ava Gold’s eyes.

“Relax and look at the diamond, Ava. Follow it with your eyes,” Frankie said in a sultry, seductive voice, moving to stand in front of the startled Ava.

Ava’s eyes reflexively began to follow the huge glittering gemstone smoothly back and forth.

However, the powerful hypnotist was not so easily captured.

“I knew you were playing us; you will find that it is you who is relaxing, Francesca…just listen to my voice and relax deeper…,” Ava began in her own hypnotic voice.

She raised her hands and began to sway them slowly back and forth, fluttering her fingers gracefully.

While Frankie and Ava dueled, Nikolai advanced toward Claire, a suppressed pistol in his hand.

The red-haired sorceress pointed at him and began to chant.

Est ut bofonem emittunt…est ut bufonem emittunt…,” Claire said, tracing a pattern in the air with her right hand while continuing to point with her left.

Nikolai had nearly reached Claire, extending his free hand to grab her when he rapidly began to shrink.

Cassandra’s tall, muscular slave rapidly transformed into a small brown toad.

Before she could do more, Jake leapt forward and grabbed Claire from behind, clamping a hand over her mouth.

A smirking Jackie moved to stand before Claire, raising her glittering sapphire pendant.

“Watch the sapphire, Claire…watch it swing back and forth and relax as you listen to the sound of my voice…,” the blonde hypnotist began.

At the same time Ava’s Thrall Xander began to move toward Jake.

Cassandra laughed mockingly at him and waved her hand.

Facti lapis,” she said firmly.

The black sapphire in the Twilight Sky flashed, and Xander suddenly transformed into a grey stone statue.

Claire was struggling against Jake’s powerful grasp, trying to break free; she protested angrily, her words muffled and unintelligible with Jake’s hand still over her mouth.

Her eyes were following Jackie’s pendant as the blonde hypnotist continued her induction.

Donna sat helplessly, seething with rage as Cassandra’s spell held her fast.

She watched as Echo kicked and punched Kaylee several times, knocking Donna’s young apprentice to the floor.

Cassandra then moved to stand in front of Donna, an arrogant smirk on her beautiful face.

“Well, well if it isn’t Goddess Donna. Please, don’t get up on my account. I just came for The Passionate Heart,” the sexy Lebanese hypnotist-sorceress said.

Cassandra was wearing a long gold, red and orange sheath dress; the colors swirled together randomly, and the dress hugged her spectacular figure perfectly. It had a plunging neckline to show off a large amount of cleavage, and her long wavy dark hair shimmered in loose waves; The Twilight Sky glittered around her neck. Her long fingernails were black, and a large black diamond glittering in a golden ring on her left middle finger. She wore tall strappy black stiletto sandals, her toenails painted burnt orange.

Before Cassandra could say anything further, the room’s door burst open to reveal Emiko Moore, the beautiful Japanese-American marital arts instructor who was utterly enslaved to The Scintillating Six. Emiko was wearing a simple white Gi, and her long hair was in a bun, although several strands had come loose as she fought her way through Cassandra’s goons to get to her owners. She was barefoot, and wore no makeup or jewelry save her black leather slave-collar.

Without a word, she charged at Cassandra, leaping into the air and kicking the beautiful sorceress-hypnotist powerfully in the chest. Cassandra stumbled backward with a grunt and fell to the floor. Before Emiko could pursue the fallen woman, Echo leapt toward her, leaving the semi-conscious Kaylee on the floor groaning in pain.

Emiko and Echo began to trade punches, kicks and blocks; Emiko was far better trained, but Echo’s ability to see a few seconds into the future allowed her to anticipate Emiko’s moves, and keep her in the fight.

Emiko grunted in pain as Echo landed a punch to her midriff, and Echo gasped as Emiko’s bare foot slammed into her chest.

Donna continued to sit helplessly, her rage building as she watched Jackie hypnotize Claire.

Frankie and Ava both began to sway on their feet, their eyelids fluttering as their duel continued, Frankie’s pendant vs. Ava’s swaying hands; both veteran hypnotists were in danger of falling under the other’s power.

Cassandra shakily got to her feet, rubbing her chest where Emiko had kicked her.

Donna growled defiantly, concentrating and then releasing a wave of hypnotic energy from her mind and into her own body.

MOVE! she told herself firmly in her mind.

Suddenly, Cassandra’s paralyzation spell broke; Donna had used her hypnotic power to allow her mind to overcome the magic.

She leapt to her feet and pointed at Cassandra.

Evacuandam tibi!” she said loudly.

Cassandra shrieked as she was knocked backward by magical force and sent sprawling unceremoniously to the floor again.

“You fucking cunt, I will end you,” Donna snarled, taking a step toward Cassandra.

Jackie moved to block her path.

“Not so fast, bitch! You think you can just have me turned into a dog? Your fucking witch is under my power now, and you will be too!” the blonde said haughtily.

Donna glanced over to see Claire Barnes standing with her blue eyes wide and unblinking.

Hypnotized.

Frankie’s Thrall Jake had ahold of Claire’s upper arm; Jackie hadn’t had time to program the red-haired sorceress, so she had simply left her standing in a trance.

Jackie raised her sapphire pendant before Donna’s eyes and began to swing it smoothly back and forth.

The huge blue stone glittered brilliantly as it moved.

“Watch the sapphire, Donna—,” Jackie began.

Donna could feel the urge to stare at the swinging gemstone; she raised her hands, her fingers spread and pointing at Jackie.

Ad canem es…ad canem es!” she said firmly.

The red eyes on Donna’s serpent armband flared with power, and Jackie’s words became unintelligible yips then sharp barks as she rapidly transformed into a small brown terrier.

“Fucking traitor,” Donna spat with contempt, stepping over the now excitedly yapping Jackie.

As Donna was transforming Jackie, Ava and Frankie’s duel was nearing its end.

Both women were nearly hypnotized.

“You will…sleep…sleep now,” Ava said slowly.

Her eyelids were almost closed, even as she continued to watch Frankie’s swinging diamond pendant; however, her hands continued to sway back and forth, arms crossing over each other in a seductive rhythm.

“Sleep…,” Frankie mumbled.

Then her pendulum slipped from her hand and her fluttering eyelids slammed shut.

The short, beautiful woman crumpled at Ava’s feet.

Ava Gold had defeated Francesca Russell by a second; the gold-clad hypnodomme blinked rapidly as she brought herself out of her near-trance state.

Jake let go of Claire’s arm and moved toward Ava.

The sexy gold-clad hypnotist cleared her foggy mind and immediately snapped out a powerful kick, her sandal-clad foot hitting Jake in the side of his head.

Emiko and Echo continued to exchange blows and blocks, both their faces bloody as they circled one another.

Donna’s Thrall Annabelle and Kaylee’s slave Bailey stood calmly and quietly, watching the events and awaiting her owners’ commands; neither had standing orders to intervene in the event of a fight or confrontation.

Faint shouts could be heard outside, and then several gunshots rang out as Cassandra’s hypno-goons engaged those of the Scintillating Six in brutal fight.

Amid the chaos around her, Donna was completely focused on Cassandra, moving purposefully toward her.

The beautiful Lebanese woman was once again on her feet.

Cassandra and Donna’s eyes met.

Donna pointed at Cassandra.

Est ut vermes…est ut vermes!” she said firmly.

Cassandra smirked as one of the gems on the Twilight Sky flared, dissipating Donna’s transformation spell.

Donna looked both surprised and irritated.

You should have used the Mistress’s Gaze, damn it! You are a hypnotist first!, she admonished herself.

“Nice try, for an amateur. All I want is the Passionate Heart and that cunt Deborah, and I will leave you in peace,” Cassandra said calmly.

Neither woman flinched as one of Ava’s kicks sent Jake crashing into the wall, and a flurry of punches from Emiko sent Echo flying over the back of one of the sectionals to land heavily on the floor.

Claire and Frankie remained hypnotized, while Jackie ran about the room yapping loudly.

Kaylee had gotten shakily to her feet and took a step toward Cassandra.

“Back on the floor, young one,” Cassandra said, gesturing at Donna’s apprentice without looking at her.

Kaylee gasped as she was driven to her knees by a powerful magical force.

She shrieked in fury as she struggled futile to stand.

“I don’t know where Deborah or that fucking gem is. You lied to me, betrayed me. Go fuck yourself,” Donna retorted.

Cassandra raised an eyebrow.

“How crude you are. Pati dolorem!” she said, gesturing at Donna.

Nothing happened.

The eyes on her armband flared, and she felt it block Cassandra’s pain spell.

Donna also felt the magic of her armband fade a bit.

The effort of blocking Cassandra’s spell had drained some of its power; Donna realized that it could likely only absorb or block so much before it was overwhelmed.

Now it was Cassandra’s turn to look surprised; her eyes went to Donna’s armband.

“I see you have a trinket of Circe. It won’t save you—,” she began.

Donna stepped forward and punched her in the face in mid-sentence.

Cassandra shrieked in pain, stumbling backward; she looked at Donna with indignation.

“Are you really resorting to fisticuffs? How tacky and—,” she began.

Without letting her finish her sentence, Donna pursued Cassandra and slugged her in the stomach; she wasn’t using her rudimentary martial arts skills, but rather her brawling experience gained in over a dozen bar fights during her youth.

Cassandra gasped, doubling over in pain; then she stood up straight screamed at Donna in wordless fury.

She grabbed Donna’s hair and slapped her across the face, then awkwardly punched her in the chest.

Donna grunted in pain, then responded by grabbing Cassandra’s arms and smashing her forehead into the Lebanese woman’s face. Cassandra staggered back, still holding Donna’s hair; she tripped and went down, dragging Donna with her.

The two women smashed through an end table and began to roll about on the floor, punching, scratching, pulling hair and shrieking.

“Give me the fucking Passionate Heart! It is mine!” Cassandra screamed, her typical calm composure gone.

“I don’t have your stupid gem, you bitch!” Donna yelled.

While Donna and Cassandra brawled on the floor, Ava had managed to use her kickboxing training to knock Jake unconscious, though he had landed several painful punches to her chest and face. Echo had regained her feet and continued her fight with Emiko; the young Latina had gained the upper hand, dodging and blocking two powerful kicks that she saw coming with her seeing ability, then countering perfectly and kicking Emiko hard in her ribs and then sweeping her feet from under her, knocking her to the ground hard.

Donna and Cassandra were still flailing about on the floor, awkwardly punching one another while shrieking angrily.

Cassandra managed to get on top of Donna and grab her hair, using it to slam her head into the floor. The blow dazed Donna, and Cassandra raised her hand to display her black diamond ring.

“All this fighting is very tiring, Donna. You need to relax…relax, and look at the diamond,” Cassandra purred.

She began to move her hand side to side, the impressive dark gemstone glittering.

Donna’s eyes began to follow it.

“No,” she growled, tearing her gaze from the stone.

Her blue eyes met Cassandra’s brown ones again.

This time, Donna activated the Mistress’s Gaze, her eyes glowing with a shimmering dark blue light.

Cassandra gasped as she felt Donna’s hypnotic energy flowing into her.

The Mistress’s Gaze was an ability that had long eluded the power-hungry Cassandra, and she had never before encountered it.

The Twilight Sky often protected her from magical attacks, and even some hypnotic effects such as mentalists’ commands.

It had no effect on The Mistress’s Gaze.

“That’s it, Cassandra…look into my eyes…deep, deep into my beautiful blue eyes…let them draw you in…just relax, and listen to my voice…,” Donna said firmly.

“N-no, you cannot hyp-hypnotize…me,” Cassandra said, fighting with every bit of her impressive will not to fall under Donna’s hypnosis.

She was horrified to find herself sinking into trance.

Donna grinned.

“Of course I can, you are almost already in my power, Cassandra. Just look…keep looking into my eyes and—oof!” Donna said.

Her induction was interrupted by Echo’s foot slamming into her temple.

The glow left Donna’s eyes as Echo kicked her a second time, dazing her and nearly knocking her unconscious.

Cassandra blinked rapidly, having nearly gone into a trance.

The Mistress’s Gaze was terrifyingly powerful.

“Mistress, we need to go!” Echo said, urgency in her voice.

Cassandra shook off Donna’s hypnosis and looked up at her slave.

Echo was holding the transformed Jackie under one arm. Ava Gold was moving toward them and Kaylee was on her feet again; the spell Cassandra had used to drive the young woman to her knees had dissipated while Donna was hypnotizing her.

Beneath her, Donna was beginning to struggle as she regained her senses.

Cassandra knew she was beaten.

Alfalaahin sakif,” she muttered angrily in Arabic.

Cassandra’s bold, reckless attack on the Scintillating Six had failed.

She reached up and touched the Twilight Sky with her left hand, and reached out to put her right hand on Echo’s leg.

Sanctuarim!” she said loudly.

There was a flash of greenish light, and then Cassandra, Echo and Jackie vanished leaving behind wisps of greenish smoke.

They had been teleported away by the powerful magic of The Twilight Sky.

Ava had just missed grabbing Echo before she had disappeared.

Instead, she bent and offered Donna her hand.

“Fuck. Damn it. Shit! That cunt!” Donna growled as Ava helped her to her feet.

She had scratch marks from Cassandra’s nails on her face, she had blood trickling from her nose, her hair and makeup were a mess, and she’d lost a shoe.

“Thank you for saving my ass,” Donna said to Ava, angrily kicking off her other pump.

Ava nodded.

“She attacked us all; it sounds like there is still something going on outside; shall I go…?” she asked urgently.

Donna nodded.

“Take Emiko. Find Lincoln, and make sure all of Cassandra’s people are neutralized,” she said quickly.

“I’m on it,” Ava Gold said, motioning to the now standing Emiko to follow her.

“Ava,” Donna called as she left the room.

The gold-clad hypnodomme paused and looked at the leader of the Scintillating Six.

“Truly well-done. Thank you. I am sure Claire can fix Xander,” Donna said sincerely.

Ava smiled.

“I am sure she can too. Thank you, Goddess Donna,” she said.

Ava then walked quickly out of the room with Emiko following like a loyal dog.

Donna smiled as well; she had complete confidence in Ava, and knew the gold-clad hypnodomme wouldn’t let her down.

Some of the others were a different story, however.

“Are you okay, Kaylee?” Donna asked, turning to her apprentice.

“I…I am fine, Goddess. I am sorry I couldn’t be of more use,” Kaylee replied sheepishly.

She looked shaken up, but otherwise none the worse for wear.

Donna smiled at her.

She wasn’t disappointed in Kaylee.

“Forget it, Kaylee. Cassandra is very powerful; she caught us by surprise nearly had us. I underestimated her boldness and her desire for that gem. I won’t do that again,” Donna vowed.

Kaylee nodded and smiled back.

“Would you please hypnotize Jake, and then wake Claire from her trance? I am going to have a little chat with Frankie,” Donna said.

“Of course,” Kaylee replied.

While her apprentice put the semiconscious Jake into a trance and then brought Claire out of hypnosis, Donna proceeded to question the hypnotized Francesca Russell.

After several minutes, she determined that Frankie had been acting under post-hypnotic suggestions from Cassandra; the Lebanese hypnotist-sorceress had ambushed Frankie at the gas station near The Spiral and hypnotized her, while Cassandra’s associate Nicole had hypnotized Jake.

Questioning Frankie had also revealed that Cassandra had changed Mistress Yasmin back into a person and hypnotized her into her obedient minion, as well as the fact that Jackie had contacted Cassandra immediately after being changed back from a dog and offered to help bring Donna down.

“Cassandra is recruiting as many allies as possible; she wants to find her missing gemstone and then focus on taking over the community in Boise,” the hypnotized Frankie said.

Donna frowned.

“Damn it! I seem to continue underestimating people! Cassandra fooled me, and Jackie lied to me, that stupid little bimbo! Fuck! I suppose didn’t realize the power of the Passionate Heart or that damned necklace that Cassandra wears. Well, I am done trying to be nice. Bitch-Donna is back,” she declared.

“What does that mean?” Claire asked quietly.

Donna turned to her, an evil smile on her face.

“It means…Fire-Haired-Slave,” she said firmly.

Claire looked stunned; her eyes went wide and she froze as she went instantly into a deep hypnotized state, this time completely under Donna’s command.

The phrase Donna had spoken was a trigger she had left behind in Claire’s mind as a failsafe after freeing her from serving as her Thrall.

“Goddess?” Kaylee asked hesitantly.

“Kaylee, I have tried to be…nice. To be more trusting, less domineering…it keeps biting me in the ass! No more! I am fucking Goddess Donna! Circe spoke to me, gave me power! I intend to use it; if anyone is taking over Boise, it is going to be me. Fucking Cassandra has no idea who she is fucking with! I am going to take that necklace from her and make her my pussy-eating slut!” Donna raged.

“Okay, but why hypnotize Claire?” Kaylee asked quietly.

Donna looked at her and grinned.

“Because I am done trusting people! Because I am done being a fool! And because I can Claire is going to serve me, obey me. I will not tolerate any more betrayal. I am going to be sure of her loyalty,” she said coolly.

Kaylee swallowed hard, then nodded.

She didn’t feel that Claire needed to be hypnotized into being loyal, but she also had no desire whatsoever to disagree with Donna and risk her displeasure.

“As you say, Goddess,” the young woman replied, lowering her eyes submissively.

Kaylee voluntarily sank to her knees in a show of submission.

Donna nodded her approval, then turned to Frankie.

Her eyes began to glow with blue light, and she stared into Frankie’s eyes, already unblinking from being hypnotized by Ava.

“I also will not tolerate failure from my allies. Look into my eyes, Francesca…relax and listen to my voice…feel yourself being pulled into my gaze…sinking into the endless blue…relaxing completely as you drop deeper and deeper into a trance…looking deeper and deeper…sinking…dropping into trance…you will obey me, you must obey me…you are mine, Francesca!” Donna said firmly.

Frankie’s eyes were glassy and her mouth hung open.

“I…must…obey…you…,” she murmured.

Donna smirked.

“Very good, Frankie. Listen very carefully; my words are now your thoughts. You will accept my suggestions and follow them as if they were your own ideas…You like, me Frankie…you like me a lot. You admire me, you want to follow me. You will join the Scintillating Six, and believe it is your own idea. You will want to serve me, support me and protect me. You want to follow my commands and see me succeed. Goddess Donna deserves your respect an loyalty. You will not betray her. You will not consciously remember that I gave you these instructions, but you will follow them, Francesca. You will remember only that Cassandra hypnotized you, and you are now free of all of her suggestions and commands. They are gone from your mind,” she said firmly.

Her eyes continued to glow the entire time she spoke, hypnotic energy flowing into Frankie and reinforcing Donna’s suggestions.

“Yes…Goddess Donna,” Frankie whispered as Donna’s suggestions rooted themselves in her mind.

Donna gasped as her eyes returned to normal, breathing heavily.

The whites of her eyes were red, bloodshot from overusing the Mistress’s Gaze.

She had expended tremendous energy, but now Frankie was hers.

“That should hold her for a long time. She will be a much more useful ally this way. ,” Donna said with satisfaction.

“Yes, Goddess,” Kaylee agreed, awed at Donna’s power.

Donna sat on a sectional, and closed her eyes; she was now tired and a bit dizzy.

“Kaylee, before I awaken Frankie please take Jake in the other room and awaken him and make sure he does not remember what I just did to his precious mistress. Free him of Cassandra and her peoples’ influence and make sure he is back under Frankie’s control,” she ordered.

“Of course, Goddess. Bailey, Jake follow me,” Kaylee said, rising to her feet.

She led Jake and Bailey from the room.

Donna took a moment to rest, then looked at both Frankie and Claire standing quietly in their trances. She needed to program Claire to become a sycophant just like she’d done with Frankie.

However, she was also quite aroused from both the fight with Cassandra and by her domination of Frankie.

Why not? Claire’s attitude adjustment can wait a few minutes, Donna thought with a chuckle.

“I believe I deserve a little relaxation. Annabelle, go tell the chef to start dinner. Claire, Frankie, both of strip completely naked. Now!” Donna commanded.

“Yes, Goddess!” both Frankie and Claire responded.

Donna watched with satisfaction as the two sexy women removed their clothes.

She then rose and undressed herself.

“Frankie, you will eat my pussy; Claire, you will lick my asshole. Worship me, both of you!” Donna commanded.

The hypnotist and the witch immediately obeyed.

A short time later, Donna was shrieking with pleasure as Frankie knelt before her and licked and sucked at her clit while Claire knelt behind her and held Donna’s sexy ass cheeks apart as she licked her asshole.

It didn’t take long for Donna to cum hard; she shuddered as the powerful orgasm crashed through her body, followed a moment later by a second.

“Okay, that is enough my darlings. Both of you stand up and get dressed. Claire, you will listen carefully…,” Donna commanded.

She proceeded to program the witch in the same manner as Frankie.

After awakening them, the pair found themselves free-willed…for the most part. They were both now enthusiastic, respectful, compliant and loyal supporters of Goddess Donna, committed to being members of the Scintillating Six, and had no memory of Donna giving them the suggestions that were now influencing their thoughts and attitudes.

Ava rejoined the group a short time later, after making certain the property was secure, as did Kaylee after she had restored Jake to his status as Frankie’s Thrall, free of Cassandra’s influence.

“Four of our goons are dead, and three of theirs. We captured two more of theirs alive,” she reported.

Donna nodded.

“Excellent. So we are up one goon after we brainwash Cassandra’s into serving us,” she said with a wink.

Ava, Frankie, Kaylee and Claire all chuckled.

“What is next, Goddess?” Frankie asked.

She was smiling, confident in her decision to formally join the Scintillating Six.

“Next, we have dinner and discuss our plans for dealing with our enemies. Soon the hypnotism community will respect and fear the Scintillating Six as we deserve,” Donna replied confidently.

“Goddess, I don’t mean to be contrary but there are only five of us…,” Kaylee said as they headed for the dining room.

“You are correct, my apprentice. That is why we will be remedying that first,” Donna replied with a wink.

“How?” Ava asked.

Donna smiled as she sat at the head of the dining table.

“By getting Lady Christine back from Domina Peggy and The Fascinating Five,” she replied with satisfaction.

“How are we going to do that?” Claire asked.

“By doing whatever it takes,” Donna said ominously.

Both her own blue eyes and the red garnet ones on her serpent armband flashed for an instant as she spoke.

“It is likely that they have The Passionate Heart, since none of us have it; I can’t believe Cassandra lost it after getting it back into The Twilight Sky. A little stupid on her part,” Ava said with a shake of her head.

Donna nodded.

“Yes, that is a bit surprising. You make an excellent point, Ava. Peggy or one of her friends might have The Passionate Heart. We must proceed carefully. I believe we had better research The Twilight Sky…Kaylee, you will do that; find any and all information you can on The Twilight Sky. Ava, you and Francesca are going to help me with getting Christine back. Claire, would you please use your skills to see if you can locate Deborah Scott…I have a feeling that bitch is going to play some part in all this. Nobody goes anywhere alone, including The Spiral,” she said.

Ava and Frankie both nodded.

“Yes, Goddess,” Kaylee agreed.

“Of course. I will get right on it,” Claire agreed eagerly.

Donna nodded with satisfaction, then smiled as her naked Thrall Annabelle and Kaylee’s bikini-clad slave Bailey entered the room and began to serve salads.

She imagined Cassandra, Deborah and Peggy all kneeling before her naked and hypnotized, her utterly obedient slaves.

Goddess Donna’s smile grew wider as she began to eat.