The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

God Bless

Chapter 3: A Journey Begins

Seats 18A, B, and C on flight 69 from New York, USA to Tel Aviv, Israel contained quite the mixture of passengers: a middle-aged man in a suit, a 33-year-old woman with librarian spectacles pushed up into her auburn hair, and a teen girl with blue-tipped, sable hair and an air of utter boredom. The teenager turned to the older man and complained, with the diction of someone much older, but an attitude matching her apparent age. “Tell me again why we’re traveling in the most absurdly lengthy manner possible?”

“That would be walking, dear sister,” the man replied sarcastically. “We can’t risk a translocation with a human. If Lucy were to be damaged beyond repair...”

“‘Damaged’?” the librarian-esque woman asked, offended. “Do you think I’m some sort of tool to be used?”

“Yes,” Alexa replied simply.

“No,” Carter consoled, reprimanding his sister with a sharp glare. “Of course not. We’re all partners in this task. Equals, at least as much as a human can be equal to the gods.”

Lucy raised an eyebrow, not knowing how offended she should really be, but didn’t rebut. Instead, she asked, “What is this task, anyway? You still haven’t told me why you need me to rescue El.”

“Yaweh may have been cruel, but he wasn’t stupid. He knew that he was highly unpopular among his god-kin. If he did indeed trap El in a pocket universe, he would have implemented measures to ensure no gods alone could release him. I believe whatever lies before us, it will require both gods and humans to achieve.”

“What makes you think there’s any way to get him back at all?”

Carter shrugged. “Call it a hunch. Where there’s a portal, there’s a doorway, and where there’s a door, there’s a lock. If Yaweh had completely sealed away his father, then he wouldn’t have access if the situation arose where such became necessary. For his own potential use, if he wasn’t a complete moron, he must have left a way back to El. I’m sure he would have assumed that he would always have the option of commanding a human martyr to help him unlock it if need be, but we don’t have that luxury anymore.”

“Martyr? As in, you expect me to die for this?” Lucy’s eyebrow raised even higher than before.

“No, no, calm yourself,” replied Carter, putting one hand comfortingly on her shoulder. “I don’t think it will come to that.” Lucy was not reassured.

Alexa let out a very exaggerated yawn and stretch. “Well, I’m officially bored out of my mind already. If we’re going to be in this winged tin can for eleven hours, then I’m at least going to have some fun.”

“Do what you will, Adriel,” her brother said, in answer to a question she hadn’t asked. “But leave Lucy untouched. She is, after all, one of us for the time being.” He smiled warmly at his companion.

“Yes, I know, Kendrel, for the millionth time, I know. Your pet can just watch if she prefers.” As she stood and made her way to the aisle, she ignored the quiet, “Watch what?” from behind her. Alexa scanned the many airplane seats, not knowing quite what she was looking for, but confident she’d understand when she found it. And then she found it.

A few rows behind her, in the opposite lane, sat a teenage girl with headphones and an older man who, Adriel knew, was her father. A quick peak into their minds revealed that the two had been arguing quite a bit lately, and while Rob—the father, of course—had decided a short spiritual retreat might bring them closer together, Jessie—the daughter—thought the entire idea was moronic. If she’d been given a choice, she’d have stayed home and banged her boyfriend the whole weekend while her dad took the trip by himself. Of course, Rob didn’t know exactly what his daughter got up to with her boyfriend, but he could make some educated guesses. Maybe, he thought, this trip to Jerusalem might give her some much-needed perspective. At least, that was his hope.

“Ugh, more information than I really needed,” Alexa muttered to herself. Human minds were too simple, and often were harder to close than they were to open. All she really needed to know was that they were a pair who could use a little... therapy. She sauntered up to them and sat herself down next to them, in the unattended third seat.

“Um, I don’t think anyone’s supposed to have that seat,” Rob said politely. “If you don’t mind, I was hoping to just spend a little time with my daughter, uninterrupted.” He waited for her to leave. She didn’t.

“That’s exactly what I want for you, Robert,” she said, ensuring that he could feel his own fear at her knowing his name, but not act upon it. “See, I know that you want to be closer to your daughter. Because, let’s face it: Jessica is alluring. Enticing. Dare I say it, she’s... sexy.” With the last word, she began to heighten his arousal.

“Don’t... don’t talk about my daughter that way...” he said, fighting his own confusingly sudden breathlessness.

“Oh, come now. Well, not right now, you can do that later.” She smirked at her unplanned pun. “We both know that when you think of your daughter, you can’t help but imagine her every curve, not a string of clothing to cover it.” The images she planted in his mind had him licking desperately to try and moisten his suddenly quite dry lips.

“No... no, that would be wrong... that would... no....” He closed his eyes tightly, and if Alexa didn’t know any better, she’d think he was trying to get the images out of his head. But she did know better, and she felt pride that he was now trying to solidify those fantasies of his daughter, wearing nothing at all, touching herself as he watched.

Alexa leaned in close to his ear and whispered, “Look at her.” He had no choice but to obey, to turn his head and stare at his daughter, a girl who was so lost in her music that she had no clue her own father was ogling her right now, wondering how wet she might be. “Whenever you see her, it makes you so... erect. So... hard. So...” She didn’t have to finish the sentence. She could already see the tent in his jeans. What amused her most was that she hadn’t forced this part. Sure, she’d pushed some images into his mind, and yes, she’d heightened his arousal. But the growing erection, the cock quickly turning to steel at the thoughts she gave him? That was all Rob.

Alexa lifted the headphones off the girl’s face and stopped her from protesting it. “You, girl. Jessie. Your father has an erection. Be a good girl and help him.”

Jessie’s countenance was that of a young girl who had forgotten to finish her chores around the house. “Oh, God, I’m so sorry, Daddy! Let me fix that for you.” She smiled innocently as her hand slowly pulled at his zipper.

“Jessie... what are you...?” Rob tried to protest himself, but couldn’t finish a sentence through his own arousal.

“Don’t worry, Daddy,” the busty blonde interrupted. “I’ll take care of you.” With the zipper finally undone, Jessie reached into her father’s pants and pulled out his dick. The dick she hadn’t seen since she was a young child and accidentally walked in on her father stepping out of the shower. The dick she now so desperately wanted, and somehow she saw nothing wrong with any of it. She was still aware they were in a public place, on an airplane where fifty other people could watch if they chose, but that didn’t bother her one bit. She was just being a good daughter and helping her father.

She lowered her head to his crotch hungrily. A moment before her lips reached his skin, Alexa whispered in his ear, “It’s too bad you’ll never find release into her mouth. No, there’s only one place your seed belongs, and you know it...” Rob’s eyes widened. He knew what she meant—how could he not?—but he was now suddenly aware that she was right. As his daughter’s head bobbed skillfully up and down on him, and as his hand reached behind her head to push her faster and faster down his length, he knew that he would never cum. Not this way. No matter how close to the edge he got—and holy shit, he was SO CLOSE as her tongue licked across his head, her throat gobbling him up, and her lips smiling like the child she once was—he knew there was only one way to get any relief. “Fuck me, Jessie, I need you now...”

Jessie’s head shot up in shock. “What?! Dad! That’s disgusting!” Here she was, innocently helping her father with a problem, and then he said something like that? Out of the blue? What kind of perv was he?

“No, but... Jess... I need it...”

As Jessie looked at her father in horror of what he’d just suggested, Alexa chimed in. “Well, Jessie, if your father needs it, perhaps you could try not arguing for once and just doing as you’re told? You know you want it, too, anyway.”

Was she that obvious? Jessie thought she was hiding her emotions well behind her pretense of a laser-focused blowjob, but apparently everyone could tell how wet her cunt was getting. Giving her father head was one thing, but it was so wrong to actually fuck him, wasn’t it? She had to at least look like she didn’t want it. But of course she did. But... why did she? She was so confused.

Adriel smirked. The girl was fighting, and she was stronger than her father. Not surprising, but still, Adriel did love a challenge. “Jessie, think about it. Your boyfriend back home—no, I don’t care about his name—why do you fuck him so much? Is it because you love him? Of course not. In fact, do you even know his name?”

Of course she did! They’d been together for almost a year, and she wasn’t totally lying when she said she was in love with.... with.... dammit, what was his name? The guy. The guy with the... the face....

“That’s what I thought,” Adriel said after a moment of silence. Rob grunted, still on the edge and in desperate need of release. “You don’t love him. You just love sex. You need sex. And eleven hours on this plane without a dick inside you? You can’t have that, now can you? So if your father tells you to fuck him... what would be the best thing to do? The right thing to do? The proper thing to do, as a loving daughter with an insatiable libido?”

“I...I... Oh, I’m so sorry, Daddy!” she yelled suddenly. “I was just nervous! Here,” she apologized, rushing to remove her torn jeans and push aside the centimeter of cloth she called a thong. “Let me help you!” She straddled her father, guided his cock into her now-dripping pussy, and began riding him, moaning loudly with every thrust.

From a few seats away, Carter watched and shook his head in mock disapproval. Lucy, next to him, watched in shock, mouth agape. Every other passenger on the plane... took no notice. They saw and heard the young girl giving the absolute horniest works to her own father, but to them, this was normal. It was to be expected. No reason to care. In fact, as Adriel looked around and made some adjustments, some passengers began to masturbate, hands under waistbands, without knowing or caring why. One man ejaculated within a minute—his own problem, not Adriel’s fault—and without taking his eyes off his newspaper, he offered his hand up to his sister next to him, who suckled each finger until he was clean.

Adriel turned her attention back to Jessie and Rob, who had both had at least three simultaneous orgasms by now; but until Adriel was bored again, Rob would always be ready for more. Speaking of which, Adriel soon felt the urge to join the activities, and so she lifted Jessie’s shirt off over her head (and thought for a moment that the girl riding her father with her arms up looked quite a bit like a rodeo queen), disposed of her brassiere, and began suckling on the teen’s nipples.

Back in seat 18A, Lucy yelled in a whisper. She wasn’t sure why she whispered—clearly, everyone around her had lost their minds and wouldn’t notice anything she said anyway—but she felt the need. “Seriously?! That’s the kind of shit gods to do us when we’re not aware? That’s rape!”

“It’s... uncommon,” Carter lied. “When you’ve lived through an age where women were stoned to death for having premarital sex, a bit of erotic liberation quickly becomes one of your favorite acts of catharsis. Besides,” he added matter-of-factly, “be honest with yourself. Even you, as a human, would embrace the joys of sexuality if you didn’t have to worry about the consequences. What would you do, dear Lucy, if you knew no one would get hurt no matter the act?”

A million of the naughtiest, most depraved ideas crossed Lucy’s mind in a second, and she blushed. Luckily, Carter was keeping his word and hadn’t peeked into them. But he didn’t have to; the blushing told him he was right, and that’s all that mattered. Lucy sat back and stared at the headrest of the seat in front of her, lost in thought, while Jessie, Rob, and Adriel engaged in all manner of sodomy for the next seven hours. After that, Adriel grew bored once more, and everyone was returned to their former, clothed, and “normative” state. Except, that is, for Jessie and her father’s semen, which dribbled down her leg under her pants; a sensation she felt and fully understood, but ignored nonetheless.