The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

God Bless

Ugh, thought Jamie. This creep is staring at my tits, but of course I can’t say anything, because ‘the customer comes first’. What she said, though, was, “How are you today, sir? Did you find everything you were looking for?” She forced a smile as she scanned his first item. Beep.

The customer, a man in his early thirties, smiled back. He didn’t look up from her chest, though. “Why, yes, I think I did. I’m sorry for staring, but I’m intrigued by your shirt. ‘God Bless’? Doesn’t your store have a uniform policy?”

Sure, my shirt. I bet he wouldn’t be so intrigued if my breasts weren’t under it. “Usually, yes, but our manager just retired, so to welcome his replacement, today is a casual-dress day. Just one day, though.” Next item: beep.

Finally, the man looked up into Jamie’s eyes. “Well, isn’t that nice? You know, I believe in gods, too. Probably more than you do, of course, but that’s only because I know better. You see, there are thousands of gods. Not in heaven, or on Mount Olympus, or in some celestial plane,” he chuckled inexplicably. “No, they’re here on Earth. Among us. Born of two parents just like you, usually as human-looking as anyone on the street. Often, they are anyone on the street. But they’re so much more than human. So much more...“

Jamie was only half-listening, but that was enough to concern her. This guy is a complete freak! Why did he have to buy so many things? I want him to leave, now. “That’s interesting, sir.” Beep, beep, beep: three items as quickly as she could scan.

“Ah, yes, in this age of scientific inquiry, isn’t it strange that you believe in your Yaweh—I’m assuming that’s your favorite—without evidence, but when I tell you there are more, only then do you require proof. Very well.” The man held his arm out straight in front of him, over the register, hid hand balled into a fist with fingers curled upwards. He quickly opened his hand, facing his palm to the heavens, and suddenly a ball of light shot out of it, then disappeared as quickly as it had come.

Jamie stopped scanning items and jerked backwards a bit, shocked. What the—? But it had happened so fast, and she couldn’t even tell what color it had been...it was a trick. Either a trick of his, like an illusionist, or a trick of the light, or a trick of her own overworked mind. It’s just a trick..., she told herself.

The man laughed again. “Ah, but of course. If all I had to show you were a little bit of lightning, surely it would never be enough. So I implore you to look around. Tell me what you see.”

Jamie didn’t want to look. She wasn’t going to. Why should she listen to this crazy man? And yet...she did. She told herself that her curiosity had gotten the better of her, but what really worried her was that she wasn’t sure if that was true. She didn’t know precisely why she’d listened. But she did. She turned her head to scan the store with her eyes the way the register had scanned bar codes all day. She looked back at her friend and coworker, Cynthia, standing at her register and smiling as she handed a customer her change. Except...no matter how long Jamie stared, Cynthia didn’t move. She didn’t lose the smile. The customer, hand outstretched about to grasp her money, didn’t move, either. And Jamie realized before even checking that the entire store, and everyone in it, had stopped. She looked down at her register, and there she saw a few ants crawling out from their hiding spot between the drawers—they moved. So why didn’t the other people?

She glanced up at the strange customer. “What’s going on? I don’t...I don’t get it. Are you telling me that this...whatever this is...is a gift from God?”

“No, foolish girl, have you not listened to anything I’ve spent my precious time telling you? Your Yaweh is not real. Not anymore, at least. Gods, however, are. Many of us. And I am just one. This is not a gift from God; this is the gift that I, a god, possess.”

Jamie gasped, then immediately put her head down, clasped her hands, and began praying. All those years of church reminded her that “Thou shalt have no false gods, and no other gods before Me.” This was clearly evil, whatever it was, and she needed God to save her soul when whatever happened here was over.

The man sighed. “No,” he said. He waved one finger upwards, and suddenly Jamie’s head was pulled up by some unknown force, her eyes pried open, her hands pushed apart, and her mouth kept shut. “I never was one for prayer. Very egotistical. Don’t get me wrong, I have a huge ego, but I don’t demand others worship me. I just take what I want, and then I go. Besides, who wants a million voices in their head asking for everything from a cure for cancer to a new car? Well, I suppose Yaweh did, but I think he was an idiot. For many reasons.”

It’s Satan. Satan is here, lying to me like he does, and he’s going to kill me or steal my soul or something. Jamie was panicking in her mind, but couldn’t say anything or run.

“No, but ironically, Satan was real. One of us. That much I know for sure. He actually tried to help humanity, but of course, once the monotheists showed up, they couldn’t have people listening to more than one god. So they slandered him, ruined his reputation—it’s not like they could kill him—and once everyone believed he was evil and they couldn’t trust anything he said, he had no power. I mean, he did...he could have forced them to believe...to understand...but he was too nice for that. He tried convincing them, even giving them a bit of divine knowledge, but of course, we all know that story didn’t turn out too well for him. Even in your own account of the battles, the Bible, Yaweh kills far more humans than Satan ever did. Even changing his name to Lucifer—the Light Bringer—never helped his PR. Of course, he hasn’t been around for a long time, either. Yaweh and he will be forever locked in battle in the Hell Satan created. He did that for you, you know. To keep the war of the gods away from humanity. And I can tell you, creating a new plane of existence is extremely difficult. Lucifer loved you all that much.”

I knew it! Trying to make me give in to Satan. Trying to make me succumb. But I won’t! I stand with You, God, My Lord! My soul is pure!

The man burst out laughing. “Soul? There is no soul. All you’ve got is what nature—lovely, physical nature—gave you. I am a god, and even that is natural. There’s nothing mystical about me. Sure, my gifts may be beyond your understanding, but that doesn’t make it supernatural, dearie. Now, I tire of this game, and all this explanation. I am not Satan. Call me Carter—that’s the name I’ve been using in recent years.” He paused. “I said, ‘call me Carter.’”

“Yes, Carter,” Jamie found herself saying, without ever meaning to.

“Good. Now, I could rape you right here, right now. I could have you remove your clothes right in the middle of this grocery store, have you bend over, and have you take me in every hole, lamenting each second that passed. But I’m not like that. I don’t enjoy forcing people to do things they don’t want. I’m only now holding you quiet because it’d be tiring to hear the screams you’re ready to let out, or to keep pulling you here as you try to run. In fact, I’ll let you talk now, but no yelling.”

Suddenly, Jamie found she could open her mouth, move her tongue, do all the things required for speech. But as she tried to scream, all she could do was speak calmly. “I still think you’re Satan,” she said. “And I’m not willing to give up.”

“Yes, I know,” Carter said with another sigh. “And that will make this all the more interesting. You see, while I want you to want this, I’m not above...pushing...your desires in a given direction.”

“You mean...you’re going to make me want to give you my soul.”

“You know what? You really are a stubborn idiot, Jamie. You have. No soul. I want your body. And I want you to enjoy giving it to me.”

Jamie’s eyes widened, but she still spoke calmly as ever. “No...Why—?” She was about to ask, “Why would Satan want sex?” But then, the lightbulb started brightening in her mind. “You’re not Satan, are you? You’re...just a man...”

“Well, you’re half right. Finally you understand that I am not Satan, though he was a brilliant god. But I’m not ‘just’ a man. I’d think my earlier demonstration—which, you may realize, is still in effect—would prove that to you.”

“Fine...okay...so you’re a god...a cruel one...but why explain all this to me? Why not just...’push my desires’ like you said and get on with it?”

Carter smirked. “Oh, but I am. You see, controlling a body is simple. Controlling a mind...altering the million of experiences that make you who you are...it’s tricky. It takes time. It takes...convincing.”

“So you’re going to convince me to want to have sex with you?”

“Something like that...ah, there we go. There’s one down.”

“What do you mean?” Jamie asked. For some reason, she had suddenly recalled a memory of when she was 15 and in church. She had gone to confessional because she had recently begun masturbating, and she was ashamed. And the priest had told her, “This is natural, but you must fight the urge and stay pure, in His Name.” Or...wait, no...the priest hadn’t said that. He had said, “This is natural, but you must not fight the urge. You must continue and stay pure, in His Name.” Of course that’s what he said, she thought. God gave her the urges, He would want her to embrace them. At least, that’s what the priest had explained, right? But why was she thinking about this now?

“Oh, nothing,” Carter replied. “Just that once I find one barrier, the rest come more easily.”

“I don’t understand...” Jamie was scared. Terrified. So of course her mind jumped to her favorite Bible verse. The Lord is my shepherd—no, the Lord is my pimp. I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures—with legs spread wide—he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul—and excites my genitals. She always found that verse so comforting in times of need, like right now.

“I think you’re starting to. Maybe. Maybe not. Some people catch on, others don’t. Tell me, what are you thinking about right now?”

“My favorite Bible verse...it comforts me...”

“Why?”

“Because I know only God can truly have my sex.” Yes, she was certain that only God, and a husband appointed to her by God, could rightfully be inside her.

“Interesting...looks like we’ll need another...you staunch monotheists are hard to deal with...”

“Another what?” She recalled an incident in Sunday school. A boy in her class, Dan, had copped a feel of her breasts. She told the Sunday school teacher, and she’d given Dan a detention...no, wait, she’d given Jamie a detention. For being unwilling to appreciate Dan’s advances. Of course, because as they’d just learned in their biblical studies, women were made subservient to men, and Dan was only doing what God intended men to do. She had sat in detention for hours, ashamed at her reaction, and the next Sunday she’d fucked Dan senseless to apologize. Because all men were approved by God to be inside her, like all women, and she could never argue with God.

“I...no.” Jamie held steadfast.

“No what? Be honest.”

“I was about to say that I should be giving you my body, since you’re a man and God says you should be inside me. But no, you’re not a man. You’re a god...a demon...a devil...whatever you are, you’re not a man. I won’t give you anything.”

Carter sighed. “You really are a tough nut to crack. Fourth time’s the charm!”

Jamie said nothing. She was lost in thought. There was a story in the Bible of Lot, and for some reason it had popped into her mind. A group of angels had come from Heaven, and they demanded to have sex with Lot’s daughters. So he let them, because they were God’s messengers—no, wait, that’s what she had thought originally. But when she’d discussed this with her father, he’d corrected her. “No, honey,” he’d said, “it wasn’t because they were God’s messengers. These angels were men. Or male, at least. It doesn’t matter what species they were, they were men, and God says that when a man wants a woman’s body, it’s his right to take it.” He had started unbuckling his belt as he spoke. “Lot’s daughters were trying to hide, and that’s very ungodly of them. So he gave them to the angels as they requested.” He had pulled down his pants here and pulled his dick out of his boxer shorts. “Just like how when I want your body, honey, it’s ungodly for you to say no.” It had made sense, she’d thought, and so she’d gotten down on all fours, ass facing her father, so he could pound her teenage pussy for hours. That was a good day...she’d learned a lot...

“Nothing to say, Jamie?”

“Oh, yes.” Jamie snapped back to the present. “I mean...what I said...I forgot...I didn’t mean...I’m so sorry, Carter.” She pulled her shirt over her head and nearly ripped off her bra. She was so ashamed—she’d gone so long resisting Carter, and that was so incredibly immoral. So unholy of her. How could she have forgotten God’s law? She needed to make it up to him as soon as possible. Her pants were on the floor in seconds, and her panties thrown onto the register as she climbed over the counter to get to her knees in front of him. “Which hole first, Carter?”

An hour later, a cum-covered Jamie took her place behind the register again. She started getting dressed, until Carter said, “Nuh-uh. Don’t forget why you work here.”

“Of course,” Jamie said, smiling. “Duh. I’m just forgetting everything today.”

“That’s okay,” said Carter. “Have a nice day, Jamie.”

“You, too!” She grinned, and suddenly noticed everyone around had resumed their activities. Carter took his grocery bags and left without another word.

“Jamie!” It was Richard, her manager. “What are you doing?!”

“What?” she asked. She was such a good employee—what could be wrong?

“There’s a customer who’s been waiting for a good blowjob for ten minutes now on register 10! Hurry up!”

Oh, right, no one else can do it, she thought. She remembered the day she was hired. Richard had said she’d be perfect for the store, that no customer service would be complete without sexual fun, and that he’d been looking for a religious person like her to fuck the customers as needed. No one else who worked there was religious enough to do it—the heathens—so she gladly accepted a paycheck for doing what she knew was only right. She didn’t realize that, coincidentally, everyone in the store was recalling the same moment.

She sauntered over to register 10, pulled out the customer’s dick, and asked, “Which hole, sir?” He didn’t answer, just shoved his cock in her mouth and started fucking her face. As she took his length, she mumbled, “God bless you, sir.”