The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following story is a work of erotic mind-control fiction. Anyone under the legal age of consent, or who might find such material offensive, shouldn’t have read past the previous sentence, so WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? All characters and situations depicted herein are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything in the “real world.”

This story was suggested by an old TV ad for jewelry, which just goes to show ideas are everywhere.

Synopsis: A woman has a special way of getting her boyfriend to buy her expensive jewelry, and a special use for what he buys.

A Girl’s Best Friend

“Diamonds,” the seductive voice-over purred as the glittering necklace swung back and forth on the screen. “Diamonds. . . .”

Scott Charles grinned as he watched the commercial. He knew it was pure hokum, but he still got a kick out of fantasizing that the swinging gems really were hypnotizing him.

In his imagination, the sexy off-screen spellbinder was his girlfriend Cheryl Rocca. Cheryl was gorgeous, with thick red hair, big boobs above a taut waist, flaring hips and long, exquisite legs. They’d met last year at a Christmas party and had hit it off almost instantly. Scott thought she was practically perfect. He loved her deeply. It was just a good thing his family was rich, and gave him a very generous allowance on top of what he earned at work.

Because if Cheryl had any flaw, it was that she was very high maintenance. She always wanted to go to the fanciest restaurants, and she loved getting expensive presents, especially jewelry. On their last date, she’d dragged him into a tony Seventh Avenue jeweler’s and pleaded with him to buy a particularly flashy pendant “to go with my bracelets, Scottie dearest.” When he’d said no, they’d had a big fight right there in front of everybody, and afterwards, Cheryl had sulked in his car all the way back to her apartment.

She’d recovered, though: boy, had she! When they’d gotten to her place, she’d invited him up, and it hadn’t been long before they were writhing naked on her bed together. Cheryl knew just what to do to drive him nuts between the sheets; he could barely remember a lot of what had happened.

Scott felt his face heat up. After all that fuss at the jeweler’s, he’d ended up going back the next day and buying the pendant Cheryl wanted. He was going to surprise her with it tonight. So much for saying no, he thought. But at least he was finally going to tell her enough was enough. He had to: she was just burning through too much money. His folks were starting to make noise about how much he was spending, and he couldn’t afford to piss them off.

Cheryl smiled at the knock. Scottie was right on time.

“Hi, sweetie,” she greeted him as she opened her door. “Come right on in.” She stepped aside, allowing Scott to pass and just incidentally giving him a good look at the way she was dressed.

Costumed might have been a better word, actually. She had on an outfit she’d made up herself, just for the two of them. A diamond necklace and matching bracelets set off a tight sequined bodice and bikini briefs over sheer stockings and glitter-crusted spike heels.

The outfit had its intended effect as Cheryl posed, calendar-girl style, bracing herself against a conveniently placed chair. “Uhh,” Scott blurted helplessly. His hips twitched. “Nnnnh. . . .”

“You like?” his girlfriend purred, knowing the answer.

“Oh, God, yes,” Scott sighed.

Cheryl’s eyes ran over Scott’s jacket, noting the slight bulge in the right front pocket. “Oh, goodie,” she squealed. “Did you bring me something, Scottie darling?”

“Yes, sweetie,” her boyfriend responded. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the small giftwrapped box he’d put there. “I hope you like it.” He handed it over, and Cheryl opened it eagerly.

“Oh, Scottie,“ she cried when she saw what was inside. “It’s just what I wanted! You went and got it for me after all! You do love me!” Eagerly, she draped the pendant around her neck.

“Of course I do, honey,” responded Scott. Steeling himself, he went on: “Could we sit down, baby? We really need to talk.” It was hard to focus when his eyes kept wanting to roam over Cheryl’s luscious body in the sexy outfit she was wearing, but he really had to, he told himself. He had to.

“Of course, Scottie.” The redhead led her boyfriend into her living room and gestured at the spacious couch which dominated its floor. Scott sat down there, and a moment later, Cheryl followed, positioning herself on the cushions so she was facing her lover.

“Now,” she went on when they were both settled, “what did you want to talk about, Scottie?” She was pretty sure she could guess, actually, but if she was right, she knew how to handle things.

“Well, actually,” Scott stumbled, his eyes avoiding hers (that was easy; the hard part was not staring at her ample rack instead). “I really need to talk to you about all the expensive stuff you keep asking for.” He drew a shaky breath. “I want you to be happy, Cheryl baby, but I’m not made of money, you know.”

Cheryl pouted. “Oh, Scottie.” She’d been right. Well, she’d been expecting this after the blowup at the jeweler’s, even though Scottie had bought what she’d wanted there after all. That was one reason she’d put on this outfit tonight: to throw him off balance right from the start. “Do we have to have this argument all the time?” As she spoke, she began fiddling with her latest prize, lifting its chain between her fingers to allow the diamond ornament at the end to swing gently in front of her considerable cleavage. It caught the light from the living room’s overhead fixtures, sending off sparkling reflections as it moved back and forth.

Once again Scott avoided her eyes. This time, though, his eyes were drawn to her chest by the swinging, sparkling jewel in front of it. He blushed. He really should look away, he thought. He was supposed to be talking to Cheryl, not to her tits. But his eyes stayed where they were, beginning, although he didn’t notice, to follow the rhythmic motion of the pendant Cheryl was playing with.

The ravishing redhead saw, and smiled. It was working. But then, she’d known it would.

“Now Scottie,” she murmured, “what was it you wanted to talk about?”

“Um, er,” Scott stammered, “I can’t . . . I can’t keep giving you all these, these expensive presents, Cheryl.” He tried to remember the speech he’d rehearsed before coming over, but he couldn’t seem to do it. His eyes moved back and forth, drawn by Cheryl’s charms and by the flashes coming from the diamond pendant as it moved between her fingers.

“Oh, Scottie,” Cheryl said softly. “Why do you do this? We could keep on like this over and over, going back and forth, back and forth, but you know how I feel, Scottie, you know how I feel about your presents, especially beautiful glittering jewelry like this pendant, Scottie, this pendant moving back and forth, catching the light, Scottie, holding your eyes, Scottie, the beautiful flashing pendant you gave me that’s moving back and forth now.”

“B-back and forth,” Scott echoed. “Beautiful . . . flashing.” It no longer bothered him that he was staring at Cheryl’s chest and at the pendant swinging in front of it. But he was supposed to be saying something, wasn’t he?

“Yes, that’s right,” Cheryl agreed. “The beautiful flashing pendant. It’s so much better to watch it go back and forth than to argue back and forth with me, isn’t that right, Scottie? So much better, so much easier.”

“So much better.” Scott nodded, slowly, slowly, while his eyes continued to follow the pendant’s gentle swing. “So much easier.”

“You don’t want to argue with me,” Cheryl led him on. “You don’t want to go back and forth, back and forth, arguing with me, when you know how I feel and you know I won’t ever change my mind. It makes you tired, so tired, just to hear me talking about us arguing back and forth, back and forth.”

Scott nodded again. He yawned, and his eyelids fluttered. “Tired. So . . . tired.”

“That’s right,” Cheryl agreed. “You’re so tired of arguing, so tired, and watching my pendant swinging back and forth, watching the light flashing off of it making you even more tired. You can’t look away, you don’t want to look away, but your eyes are getting tired, your eyelids, so heavy.”

“So heavy.” Scott sagged slightly on the couch. His eyelids drooped.

“Don’t fight it,” Cheryl instructed him. “Let your eyes close, Scottie, let them close, but when they close, Scottie, you’ll still see the pendant and its beautiful flashes. You’ll see the flashing pendant, and you’ll hear my voice, Scottie, but you’ll see and hear nothing else, Scottie, when you finally close your eyes. Close your eyes now, Scottie.”

Scott did. His eyelids fell completely shut. His head dropped.

“You can hear me, can’t you, Scottie?” The voice came from somewhere beyond the beautiful swinging jewel Scott Charles saw with his eyes closed. There was nothing in the universe but the beautiful swinging jewel, that voice, and Scott himself. “Say ‘Yes Miss Cheryl’ if you can hear me.”

“Yes Miss Cheryl,” a man’s voice answered. After a long moment, Scott realized the voice was his.

“You know why I wanted you to call me Miss Cheryl, don’t you?” the woman’s voice asked. It was a rhetorical question. “Because when you’re here with me like this, eyes closed, listening only to my voice, you’re under my control, Scottie, you’ll do what my voice tells you to do, accept any instructions I give you, think and remember only what I allow you to think and remember. That’s all true, isn’t it, Scottie darling?”

“Yes Miss Cheryl.” The words in his voice came automatically. They should; they were true, after all.

“You’ll do all this because you trust me completely, because you love me and would do anything for me, because you can’t resist me or the pretty diamonds I ask you to buy for me, the diamonds that make you relax and forget about everything but them and my voice that tells you what to think and remember and do. You’re helpless against the diamonds, Scottie dear, they make you helpless and it feels so good to be helpless and do as I say, Scottie honey.”

“Yes Miss Cheryl.” The male voice was softer, almost a whisper. “It feels so good. . . .”

“You call me Miss Cheryl because the diamonds make me your mistress,” the woman’s voice said. “If I wanted, I could make you say ‘Mistress Cheryl’ instead, but you say ‘Miss’ because that’s what I want and you do only what I want.”

“Yes Miss Cheryl.”

“And do you remember, Scottie, why you’re helpless against the diamonds? Tell me why you’re helpless against the diamonds, Scottie. Tell me what diamonds are.”

“Diamonds are a girl’s best friend.” The response came automatically, as if he had been trained to give it.

“That’s right, Scottie. Good boy. Now sit up straight, open your eyes and wait for me to tell you what to do next.”

Cheryl Rocca smiled at her boyfriend, who was now sitting up, eyes wide open but unseeing.

She remembered how it had started, with the silly game the two of them had played that time with a cheap rhinestone necklace. “Let’s pretend I’m a wicked, sexy hypnotist,” she had suggested, “and I’m putting you under my power.”

Scott had been just drunk enough to play along—but as the fantasy progressed, Cheryl had realized that at some point he had stopped pretending and begun to really go under. She had had some fun with him that night, but afterwards, she had started thinking.

Scott’s surprising weakness, she’d seen, gave her a golden opportunity. Literally. If she worked things right, she could get him to do anything. And what she wanted was for him to shower her with the expensive gifts she knew he could afford, and to fuck her stupid whenever she wanted and not push her for sex when she didn’t want it. If he really loves me, she had told herself, he won’t worry about how much everything costs, or about who gets to decide when we have sex. And—she remembered she’d actually giggled at that point— maybe I can help him not worry.

That had been the start. Bit by bit since then, she’d been training Scottie. Under her spell, he had bought her clothes, fancy restaurant meals, a new car, and especially lots and lots of jewelry, diamonds in particular. And she’d used what he bought her to hypnotize him into buying her even more.

And best of all, he had absolutely no clue what was happening. Each time she hypnotized him, she commanded him either to forget it altogether or to remember it only as role-playing. When he obeyed her post-hypnotic instructions, he thought he was acting of his own free will; the memory of her issuing those orders was buried deep in his subconscious.

The redhead tucked her newest acquisition down out of sight in her cushiony cleavage. She shivered with lust. Hypnotizing Scottie was such a turn-on! Knowing she’d taken a big strong independent-minded guy and turned him into a robot of flesh who’d do just anything she told him to . . . !

“Oh, Scottie,“ she moaned. Her hands went to the fastenings of her bodice, loosening them until she could shrug the garment off over her head. “Listen to me, Scottie, I need you now, Scottie, fuck me, Scottie, fuck your Cheryl, fuck Miss Cheryl now, I command you!”

Scott lurched for her, grabbing at her hips and pulling at her bikini panties. They slid down, and as they did, Cheryl flexed her legs to help them move along. Finally they dangled loosely from her ankles. Bending nimbly back, Cheryl peeled them over her high-heeled feet. She languorously peeled off her bracelets and necklace, arching away briefly to set them on the small table at the side of the couch. The stockings and pumps she left on, of course: they were part of the fantasy, for both of them. And Scottie’s latest gift stayed on as well, its glittering gem nestled safely between her boobs ready for use as she desired.

Now it was Scott’s turn, and it wasn’t long before he was naked, Cheryl had to help him, of course: under the lash of the programming she’d installed over so many wonderful mornings, afternoons and evenings the past months, he was so wild with lust he couldn’t manage for himself.

Scott growled and grabbed Cheryl, pinning her down with his hands on her shoulders. Laughing, she brought her legs up around him, squeezing, guiding him into position, drawing him into her. She began rocking her hips, and Scott’s body, running on reflex, began flexing against her.

As the two of them shuddered toward climax, Cheryl suddenly gasped: “Scottie, freeze!“ At once, the man atop her obeyed, going absolutely rigid.

Cheryl smiled. She loved this part. “Scottie,” she said, “I know you’re just about crazy to come right now. So am I. But there’s something important I need you to do first. Remember, Scottie. Remember everything.”

“Oh, my God!” All at once, the memories flooded into Scott Charles’s suddenly alert brain. He understood, now, what had really been going on between Cheryl and him, and why it always seemed he ended up giving in to her no matter how unreasonable she was. “You crazy bitch!” he panted. “I’ll—!”

“Nothing, Scottie dear,” came the familiar, teasing voice from below. “You can’t even move right now, can you, because I don’t want you to. And in a minute, you won’t remember this, either, because I’ll tell you to forget, and you always do what Miss Cheryl says, don’t you, Scottie dear?”

“Yes Miss Cheryl.” Scott couldn’t help it: the words came out all by themselves.

“And every time we do this, Scottie dear, you come deeper under my control. Every time I remind you that you’re helpless to resist me, helpless against the diamonds, it becomes a little more true. You know that, don’t you, Scottie?”

“Yes Miss Cheryl.” The hated words emerged again. And it was true. With his memory restored, Scott knew Cheryl was right about how her control got stronger every time they were together like this.

“That’s right, Scottie,” Cheryl cooed. “Every time we do this, your subconscious accepts a little more strongly that you’re helpless, that you have to do whatever I say, and that you want to be helpless and do whatever I say.” And she was right, she knew. After that first time, Cheryl had done a lot of reading about hypnotism, and everyone said the same thing: you couldn’t make someone do something they absolutely, positively would never ever do. There had to be at least some little bit of acceptance, or it just wouldn’t work.

Of course, Scottie had trusted her—they were dating, after all—and that had helped: she’d been able to use that trust to guide him, session after session, deeper and deeper under her spell. And a hypnotized person couldn’t really think, so it was really easy to trick them into doing things, by telling them, for instance, that what they were doing was just make-believe, or by convincing them that they were really doing something else completely different. Sometimes Cheryl felt a little guilty about tricking Scott—but only just a little. She was just helping him do things he really ought to do, after all.

Scott whimpered. Frozen in place, his muscles were beginning to ache. He was painfully erect, too. “P-please, Cheryl,” he panted. “Let me—!”

The redhead giggled. She reached out to stroke his groin, and, still motionless, he gasped. “All right, Scottie,” she told her captive. “Forget. Forget again, Scottie, and unfreeze.”

“Yes Miss Cheryl,” her slave-stud said again. The anger and desperation faded from his eyes as the memories left his mind once more, and as the lock her freeze-command had placed on his muscles vanished he gasped in relief and sagged onto her.

But only for a moment. Then he grasped her firmly and began pumping mechanically between her legs. As he worked, he chanted, “Diamonds. A girl’s best friend. Diamonds. A girl’s best friend. Uhh! Diamonds! Uhh! A girl’s . . . best friend!

“Oh, yes, Scottie!” Cheryl arched and bucked beneath her bedazzled boyfriend, soaring toward ecstasy. “Yes! Yes! Now, Scottie, come now, I c-c- command you!”

And Scott obeyed, driving into Cheryl and shouting, “Yes Miss Cheryl! Diamonds! A girl’s best friennnnddd!“ As he climaxed, his eyes squeezed shut and he saw pinwheels of bright stars, glittering like diamonds. Cheryl, underneath him, came at the same moment, clawing wildly at Scott’s back and shrieking, “Yes! A girl’s best friend!”

A little later, Cheryl led the still-hypnotized Scott into her bedroom for another round. She knew from experience that she could keep him going for a third or even a fourth before he passed out cold, or she did, but tonight, after a second explosive orgasm amid the tangled sheets of her four-poster bed, she resisted the temptation. She had something else in mind for her Scottie.

She slid out from underneath him and reached into her bedside drawer, pulling out a jade trinket one of her friends at work had given her. She stood up long enough to flick on the bedroom lights: for what she wanted, she needed their help. Then she slithered back onto the bed, where Scott lay sprawled face-down, lost in blissful stupor. “Turn over, Scottie, on your back,” she ordered, and of course he did. Her voice could reach him when nothing else could.

Cheryl straddled Scott, began stroking his chest with one hand, and with the other began gently swinging the cheap gewgaw she’d taken from the drawer, letting it catch the light. “Now open your eyes, Scottie, open your eyes now.”

“Yes Miss Cheryl.” Scott’s eyes opened and, just as the redhead had expected, instantly began following the motion of the jade ornament, back and forth, back and forth.

Cheryl laughed softly. She loved diamonds, she really did, but every once in a while a girl wanted something different. “Emeralds,” she crooned. ” Emeralds. . . .

In the morning, after a leisurely breakfast, Scott Charles left Cheryl Rocca’s apartment.

It had happened again, he thought ruefully. He’d gone to Cheryl’s to explain how he really couldn’t keep shelling out for expensive gifts, and somehow—he wasn’t quite sure how—he’d gotten sidetracked. All he knew was that instead of delivering the speech he’d planned, he’d ended up having wild sex with her again. When he’d awakened in her bed this morning with her curled nude against him, he’d simply been too embarrassed to bring the subject up again.

Driving through downtown later, he passed by a jewelry store. I really shouldn’t, he told himself. I really, really shouldn’t. But he went inside anyway.

A dazzling emerald brooch caught his eye.

Cheryl loved diamonds, he knew that. But he’d given her a lot of those. Every once in a while, surely she’d like something different.

He winced. He was going to buy it. After all his worrying about money, he was going to buy Cheryl yet another expensive gift.

At least this one will be something she doesn’t expect, he thought.

END.