The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Girl Who Was Called tammi

White King

Some would ask how she came to be transformed like this. How she gone from being an ordinary college girl to a blonde nymph, mastered and owned. Was it magic? Hypnosis? Some kind of chemical programming, or surgery, or a mysterious psychic power?

She had no idea, really... and Master had never bothered to explain the terms under which she had become enslaved. She no longer possessed the power to ask or consider such questions. If someone had asked her, and told her to divine an answer to the question, she would only be able to come up with this response:

It was in her nature, as the girl she was, as the man he was. She had always in her heart harbored a desire to be owned by a strong and powerful man. And he had always possessed the power to claim her. It was only luck, or fate, that had brought him, the key to the lock of her soul, into her life.

It wasn’t true, of course. But he had shaped her mind and heart in such a way that she had no answer other than this.

And she never would.

She had been sitting a club, waiting. For what, she hadn’t known. Something. She had done her hair for today—long and blonde and straight. It was good to be blonde. It was a good color for her, she knew.

She’d been paying a lot more attention to her appearance lately. She was wearing large golden earrings, a spray of glittering chains dangling from each ear. Her lips were ruby-red, her cheeks held a tiny hint of blush, her lashes were long and full. She felt... ready. She didn’t know what for yet, but she felt ready for something.

Then he sat down next to her, and she looked him in the eyes, and the world shifted on its axis.

He didn’t even introduce himself. He didn’t say a word. He looked deep into her eyes, just once. Then he was kissing her, full on the mouth... and she was kissing him back, and his tongue was in her, and she was in him. She understood now why she’d had her tongue pierced—the tiny gold stud in her mouth made kissing a sensual thing beyond belief. She looked at him after he broke off, and then blushed at the realization of what she’d done.

“Shh”, he said. “Don’t speak. Not one word. Here.” He pressed a coat check ticket in her hand. “There’s a pink raincoat at the coat check, and a clear plastic backpack. Go get them. Then take them to the changing room. Take off your clothes, put them in the pack, put on the coat, and come back to me. Then... we’ll go home and talk.”

He saw the question on her lips, answered before she could even speak.

“Yes. All of them.”

She should have laughed at him. She should have sneered and said something dripping with sarcasm. Maybe she should have even screamed and called for security.

But she didn’t. She couldn’t. She didn’t know why, but she couldn’t.

All she could do, while his green eyes bored into her, was take the ticket from his hand (her fingers burned as the brushed his skin), lick her lips once, and then walk to the coat check.

She fought the urge to run to the coat check, to race to obey him. It was a fight she lost. She was moving as fast as her high heels would take her. Her head would never defy her heart, or his will, again.

Did the coat check girl smirk at her, as she handed over the coat and backpack? Was she a part of the conspiracy? Did she know that she was under the command of... that she was obeying Him?

“Right this way, please.” The coat check girl pointed at a room behind the coat closet. “You can change there.”

She was a part of the conspiracy. She knew.

Blushing furiously, but unable to disobey, she stepped into the changing room, and began to strip. There were mirrors on every side of the tiny changing room—she couldn’t help but look at herself as she peeled off her tight top, her jeans, her black bra, her thong.

She had tried very hard to look beautiful in recent months. Only now was she beginning to understand why. She had a perfect tan, devoid of any line or blemish, over her entire body. Her sex and been shaven and waxed until it was completely smooth and clean. She was slender but not muscular, with a full, shapely bosom and slender waist. A tiny heart-shaped charm dangled from her pierced navel. She was incredibly sexy. She could have danced nude for money, or modeled in a big city if she had wanted to.

Instead, it seemed, she was destined for greater things. She paused for one brief moment to caress her breasts; they felt tight and compressed after being crammed into her bra... and her firm, hard nipples didn’t help matters. She was very aroused. She’d been aroused from the very moment she saw Him...

If she wasn’t careful, she’d start fondling herself. She had something to do. She needed to go to Him.

The raincoat was too small. It barely closed over her breasts—she had to shift it around several times to make sure it covered her tits. And it was quite short—if she didn’t stand completely straight, she’d expose herself. The stiff, waxy, cool plastic felt exotic on her skin. Just when she thought she couldn’t get hornier, something took her to a new depth of arousal. She carefully knelt down and put her clothes in the clear plastic backpack. After a moment of thought, she put her purse in there as well... and put on the pink plastic stiletto heels that were in the backpack.

She looked at herself once in the mirror before she left. She had come into this club looking like a pretty but ordinary woman, one with her own mind and her own desires. Now she was pink, and slick, and shiny.... And ready.

Ready to belong to a man. To belong to Him.

The coat check girl was openly smirking at her as she stepped out. She could see a little monitor behind the coat check desk, a monitor that showed the inside of the changing room. She had been watching her strip, watching her caress herself. She blushed. She wanted to say something. She couldn’t though. He told her not to talk. And she needed to go to Him.

She tried not to strut too much as she walked back into the club in her stiletto heels. She shrugged the coat shut a little bit more, trying to avoid exposing her tits to the world. It was useless, she knew. But had to try, at least, to preserve the tiny shreds of dignity still left to her.

He smiled as she walked up to him by his table. He pulled her close to Him, kissed her deep and hard again. She wanted to shudder, to wiggle, into his embrace... his hands were sliding over the pink coat. His hands crept down under the coat. He was cupping her bare ass in his hands. His long fingers were reaching between her cheeks... She wanted to moan. Would He expose her here, right in the middle of the club? No, He was too deft for that. She was only naked for Him. She was only for Him.

“I think it’s time to take you home, girl. Come with me.”

Out to the parking lot. Past the coat check girl (“Take care of this”, He said, as He threw the coat check girl the backpack). To His car, a black luxury sedan. He opened the back door, stood in front of her before she got in.

“You don’t need this anymore, pet.”

He undid the belt on the plastic raincoat. She let it slip off her shoulders. She stood there for a moment, feeling her bare skin in the night. Then she stepped out of her stiletto heels and into the car, utterly naked, utterly in His power.

The windows were tinted black—she could see nothing of the outside world. He did not speak to her, and she had no power to ask Him where they were going. With nothing else to do, the found herself slipping into a soft, trancelike state, stroking her full warm breasts, waiting, wondering, fantasizing, dreaming.

Finally, the car stopped. The door opened. “Come with me”, He said.

She stepped out in front of a large, expensive house. He led her up the stairs and through the foyer, into a study. It was hot in the house, hot enough for here to be comfortable in the nude. A subtle scent of perfume was in the air. Was that a girl’s laughter in the distance? She couldn’t tell. All she could focus on was Him, and the rhythms of her own aroused body.

The study walls were read, and covered with books. He gestured at a bear skin rug on the floor. “Keel there”, he commanded. She knelt before him as he sat in a leather armchair before him. Unbidden, she crossed her wrists behind her back, letting Him see her fully, embracing her helplessness.

He produced a thick gold chain from a box at his side. There’s a little nametag in gold from the chain. He held it before her. “Do you see the name on this tag, pet?” She nodded in the affirmative, still mute by his order. The tag read “tammi”, in cursive lower-case script.

“That’s your name now, pet. You’ll be known as tammi as long as you belong to me. Do not speak your old name, or answer to it. It’s not who you are, of course—I can change your name whenever I want. You are my pet, my nymph, my creature. That’s who you are. But for now, I will call you tammi, when I bid you to obey.”

The girl called tammi nodded and licked her lips. She felt the cold chain slip around her neck, and heard the hard click of the inevitable lock at the nape of her neck.

She was collared now. She was tammi. And her owner sat down again before her, and told her how she would live the rest of her days as His treasure.

“Let me begin by telling you already know. You will obey me in all things. My desires are written on your heart. You want nothing more than to please me and fulfill my wishes.

And what I want from you above all things, pet, is sex. You are here to fulfill my needs, to be a fantasy made flesh. You will be beautiful and elegant and sexy at all times. That’s why you’re naked. That’s why you’ll never wear clothes as long as I own you. I want to be able to see you, touch you, take you whenever I want, and I want you to be powerless to stop me.

Those are the simple rules of your life now, tammi. Now, let me tell you the little details. The one that will make you behave exactly in the fashion I want you to.”

It was hard to focus. She was so thoroughly aroused, it was hard to think past her own hunger and His words. But somehow she suspected the little details of her life would be the most elegant and cruel and beautiful aspects of her new like as tammi. So she listened, and waited for the command that she knew must come.

“You may speak, but you may never speak in a voice above a whisper. If you wish to tell me something, you’ll need to be in my arms, whispering in my ear. Just like everything else about your life, tammi, you must be as sexy as you can when you speak.

I value politeness, tammi. Never ask for anything without using please; never take anything without saying thank you. And do try to avoid coarse language. I know this might be a little difficult, considering your station in life, but do make the effort.

You are expressly forbidden from leaving this house was long as I own you, nor can you communicate with anyone outside of this house. I want you to try very hard to forget how to use a phone, or a computer.

It should be easy to forget things. The techniques I’ve used to make you love and obey me have made you rather stupid, I’m afraid. It’s hard for you to read, and numbers are quite impossible. But don’t worry. I’ll take care of you. As long as you’re sexy, and obedient, you will be fine.”

“So, tammi. Come here. Tell me if you understand.”

His words will still roaring in her ears. She felt incredibly helpless, incredibly aroused, and the two emotions seemed entwined together in a strange and wonderful way. She crawled over to Him, her bare cheeks swaying behind her. She could feel the world becoming quick and complex around her, as she embraced His command to be stupid. She had one thought in her emptying head, and she wanted to tell Him before she forgot.

She slid up his leg, into His lap. She straddled His thigh, curled over Him, brushed back her hair, whispered in His ear. “You don’t have to worry, Master. I’m your pet now. I’m tammi, your little pretty pet girl. I’ll do anything for you. Anything. Chains are re...um... you don’t need them. I’m yours. Please... please take me? Please make love to me? Pretty please?”

She was dancing in His lap as she said this, running her sex over his thigh, trying desperately for release, pressing her breasts against him. He laughed, and picked her up, and carried her... into His bed, just one room away.

Making love to him was amazing. She’d feared that he would want something strange and convoluted from from her. She would have cheerfully obeyed, but still, the thought made her slightly uncomfortable. But it wasn’t that way at all. He was slow and gentle and almost tender, and she was utterly pliant in his arms. It was almost as if He knew now, beyond all doubt, that she would devote herself totally to pleasuring Him... so He had no need to prove His dominance over her by asking for unusual things. Instead, He totally focussed on making arousing her, granting her release, making her body dance on his manhood. And she was devoted, body and soul, to pleasuring Him...