The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“A Gift from Jackie”

Chapter 15

I awoke to sunlight all around me. The large bed was empty. For once, I had slept the whole night without being woken up. I looked at the clock, and realized that I had an hour to get to the charter. I walked down the stairs to the main room of the suite and saw that everyone was getting packed up.

We made it to the charter company’s dock with five minutes to spare. The wedding planner, April, and her assistant Santo were already waiting for us. The flight was great and the view was amazing. The pilot was cooperative and gave us sort of a mini-tour of the area. A couple hours later we arrived at our private island. It was really beautiful. The pilot circled it a couple times before landing. It had a 2-mile coastline that was almost entirely beach. The resort buildings were of basic construction but well furnished and comfortable. For our five-day stay we had the use of the entire island, plus the caretaker and his wife, a maid, and a cook. The place was bigger than we needed, but it was fun to have the run of the place.

There were four large suites, and each of my brides and I took one. Everyone got together for lunch and the girls went over the arrangements with the planner. They continued over drinks and I took a walk around the island. When I got back, the girls were all in the meeting hall, still going over the décor and whatnot. I stayed out of it and went to take a nap in the sun.

It was nice to just relax and listen to the ocean. I napped till dinner. After dinner the brides went back to their rooms to do their girl stuff. The ceremony was still 18 hours away, but they were already preparing, of course.

I sat in the lounge, watching the tropical fish in the aquarium for a long time. A couple hours later Angela came down the stairs to the lounge wearing a silk robe. She had come from Marshall’s room, and I was oddly relieved to find that she wasn’t looking for me to seduce me. I knew I needed to save my strength for the big day – and night.

She poured herself a drink and sat near me on the sofa, watching the fish. “Rather entrancing, aren’t they,” she commented.

“Watch this.”

“Ooh,” she said, watching as the school of tetras in the tank formed up in a single file line, playing a perfect game of follow the leader, forming a long string snaking around the tank. They broke form for a moment before forming up again, this time spelling out “HI” in roughly formed letters.

“Wow,” she said, “you are multi-talented.”

I nodded and let the fish go back to waiting to be hungry again. Sonya and I just spaced out for a while longer, neither saying anything as we watched the fish swim. Eventually, she dozed off. I picked her up and carried her back to her room before crashing myself.

In the late morning, I woke to Santo bringing in my tux. There was fresh orange juice and a bagel waiting – the smell of the toasty bagel must have been what woke me. I ate, and killed some time in the pool before I headed back to my room to get ready for my second wedding.

About the time I was working out how to wear the tux, Marshall came in. Together we worked on it, just like we had before my wedding to Cindy. We looked sharp, and I could only imagine that the girls looked good too. It was still an hour from the ceremony, and unlike last time, I didn’t have quite so many people to mingle with. Marshall and I leaned over the railing on the patio outside the meeting hall, just enjoying the sea breeze.

Finally it was time. We walked in to the meeting area. It was somewhat different than I had imagined it from Cindy’s description, but it looked positively amazing. The entire room was lined with flowing white silk that was blown around by a soft wind from nowhere. Pillows were set around in a circle in the center. The lighting was bright and clear but still perfectly soft.

The music started, and I made my indicated movement to the center, where Shelly and Marshall stood waiting as officiants. From somewhere, Cindy appeared. She looked magnificent. The beauty of the room held nothing to her appearance. She wore an amazing flowing white dress of silk and lace that somehow defied gravity and moved in the wind perfectly in time with her movements. Her hair looked like a commercial for high-priced conditioner, flowing completely free but somehow in a way that was more elegant than wild. The cut of the dress gave her the right amount of cleavage, showed just enough of her smooth stocking-clad legs to make her look perfectly enticing. She walked up the middle of the room to meet me. As she reached me, I took her by the hands and we turned to face each other.

The music lowered and Shelly spoke. “Cindy, Josh. I am so happy that I can be here today to help you on your way to opening up your lives and hearts to two more partners who you truly love. I have always admired your love for each other, and I think if any couple in the world is strong enough to share their love with others, it is you two. First, I understand, you wish to re-state your commitment to each other.”

Another musical cue came for me, and my voice cracked slightly as I spoke into Cindy’s eyes. “Cindy, I have been truly blessed to have you by my side. Through the best and the worst times of my life, you have been the one constant that I could truly depend on. Nobody in the world could ever replace you. I want you to know that you are not just first in my life but also in my heart, and forever will be. To you I will always answer, to you I will always come first. To you, I give my heart, and all others who wish to have it must do so by way of you.”

“Josh,” she said, tears brewing in her deep blue eyes, “you are the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You have brought me so much joy and love that I am the luckiest woman alive. I am happy that you have always put me first, and will gladly stand with you in commitment to the others who have earned our love.”

We kissed for a few moments, and then we turned to face Shelly. “Now, meet your brides.” We turned to the other end of the room and watched as Tiffany and Jackie walked in to view. They wore identical dresses that matched Cindy’s, aside from being very slightly less flamboyant. They walked to the center isle, joined hands, and then walked to the center with us, standing just apart. Marshall spoke.

“Who here speaks for Jackie?”

I released one of Cindy’s hands and took Jackie’s. “Jackie, you have always been a great friend, and you gave me the most amazing gift given in the history of man. You fit perfectly into our lives from the beginning and now you have filled an important place in our love. I invite you to be the first to join me and Cindy in our marriage.”

“Cindy?” Asked Marshall.

She smiled at her sister as she said, “Jackie, I will be happy to welcome you into our marriage. A place in my heart and Josh’s has always been yours.”

We all looked to Jackie. “I am happy that you have invited me. Sis, you were always the best big sister I could ask for. I always felt that you were the most amazing person in the world, and later found that I truly love you not only as my sister, but also as a life companion and a lover. Josh,” she said, turning to me, “when Cindy brought you home I was infatuated with you. As I got to know you that feeling only grew, and I am so glad that I found a way to share you with Cindy.”

There was a moment’s pause before Shelly spoke again. “Who here speaks for Tiffany?”

Knowing the plan, all eyes went to Cindy as she took Tiffany’s hand. “Tiffany, when I first set eyes on you, I was inexplicably drawn to you. When we first shared a moment of passion, I knew that I wanted you to share the rest of my life with you. Since then you have been a great companion, and I will be very pleased to call you my wife.”

“Josh?” Asked Shelly.

“Tiffany, the love you share with Cindy is mine as well. To her and me you have been a great source of love and very much fun. I am happy to welcome you into our marriage.”

Tiffany was all teared up, and took a moment to regain her composure. “Josh, I am happy that you have accepted me. There has long been something missing in my life, and it turns out that it is the love that you three… four… all… have given me. Cindy, your insight and caring have helped me to be happier than I have ever imagined I could. Thank you for opening your lives to me.”

We stood, hands joined in a circle, exchanging glances.

“Now,” said Marshall, “affirm your love for each other.”

This part was not verbal, but mental. Three minds, so close to mine, so open to me that it was no effort at all to admit them. I brought them in to my consciousness, and felt the wholeness of our feelings for each other. Each of my wives surrendered to the whole of us, as did I. In that moment, each of us became bonded in a deeper way than I had anticipated. Each of us changed a little, even me, in that action.

As arranged, I leaned in to kiss Jackie, and Cindy to kiss Tiffany. We then switched two more times so that all had shared a kiss. The last kiss evaporated into a shared hug. Soft, womanly, silky bodies surrounded me.

“And now, “ said Shelly, “you four have become one. You now share your minds, bodies, and souls completely.”

‘Bodies’ seemed to be the part that was currently important, as I watched Jackie and Tiffany push Cindy back onto the soft pile of pillows. They leaned close to her, kissing her face and lips together. I moved in to join them, and we lavished Cindy with tender kisses, ever so slowly expanding to her ears, neck, and arms. As we exhausted the limit of her exposed skin, the girls endeavored to remove first Cindy’s dress, and then theirs. They all wore matching strapless bras, sheer white panties, and white stockings with garters. In a few moments, Cindy was minus the bra, followed soon by the panties. As Tiffany concentrated on keeping Cindy’s lips busy, Jackie and I took the time to carefully cover every inch of her skin with our seeking lips.

Once we had covered her chest, belly, sides, and legs with our kisses, Jackie moved down to slowly tease the sensitive parts of her sister’s thighs while I concentrated on her sensitive breasts. The triple stimulation had Cindy moving her body back and forth against the silk, eager to feel the fullness of our pleasure. We continued to make our slow and deliberate pace. Jackie had reached the very top of Cindy’s thighs, and as her probing tongue moved up and down along the softest part of my first wife’s skin, she strayed to one side, brushing against Cindy’s glistening labia. Cindy held stock still then, fearful of causing Jackie to avoid further stimulation.

The pace that Tiffany and I took matched that of Jackie, soft teasing kisses and gentle pulls on her enlarged nipples. Jackie switched to the other side of her sister’s soft mound, repeating her lingering movements. Cindy trembled below us, and none of us changed our pace in any way as we felt her slide across the threshold to her first orgasm of the day. Her heavy breathing turned to moaning and her trembling turned to the clenching of muscles. Her soft yet satisfying climax lasted more than a minute, ebbing and flowing as our sensations kept her riding high on her pleasure.

She relaxed and opened her eyes, setting her sights on Jackie, looking up from between her legs. She sat up and pulled Jackie to her, sharing a kiss that was decidedly not sisterly. She pushed Jackie down on her back, and they kissed slowly. Tiffany joined, and then so did I, tasting the sheen of Cindy’s moisture on Jackie’s face as we undressed her. Jackie was the new target of our slow attack, and this time I found myself nibbling her thighs as I worked my way towards her pussy. I nibbled and nuzzled the smooth, freshly shaved skin there, switching from one side to the other. I tasted her sweet secretions as my tongue probed over the edge of her swollen labia, and my first tiny flick upward to touch her love button triggered her gentle but satisfying climax. I applied firm pressure to her clit as she arched her back and moaned loudly into Tiffany’s kissing mouth.

Even as Jackie caught her breath, Cindy and I had begun to undress the highly aroused Tiffany. The three of us repeated the slow treatment on her, and this time Cindy employed her tongue on her bride’s soft thighs and juicy pussy while Jackie took the upper region and I covered the middle. Just as with the other two, Tiffany’s orgasm came following a fairly brief stimulation of her erogenous zones. When she finally relaxed, two, four, then six hands began removing my tuxedo and in moments I lay naked in a pile of silk-encased pillows.

Slowly, teasingly, the hands, aided by three tongues and six ample breasts, stimulated every part of my body in a soft, teasing way. Closing my eyes and letting the sensations overwhelm me, I enjoyed the feeling of giving up control and letting my three brides follow their fancy. Deep in a kiss with Jackie, my senses were focused on the feeling of Cindy’s hands and lips, moving patiently up along my thighs towards where my aching member stood out in the cool breeze. I held back my urge to push her along, and it felt like an hour before I felt her warm breath on my scrotum. My heartbeat pounded in my penis, which jumped back and forth at what must have been 150 beats per minute. I tensed my leg muscles in response to Cindy’s soft tongue lingering on the skin below my sack, then diverting to the right and licking up along the end of my thigh. She withdrew for a short moment and then I felt her tongue press gently against the middle of my scrotum, and when she moved upwards over the arc of my sack and touched the base of my shaft, I let loose a moan and bucked my hips, and my seed began to spurt into the air. In a short moment, three mouths latched on to the region, claiming the sperm that poured forth from my body.

When my vision returned, I saw that Cindy had her mouth around my half-erect cock, while the other two sought out the spilled cum on the pillows and my chest. I looked down at Cindy with the length of my softened member held in her mouth, her nose touching my shaven pubic mound. She gazed lustfully up at me and when my cock began to harden and fill her mouth, she did not move her mouth, allowing my cockhead to push its way past her tonsils. For the first time, she held me entire length without gagging, staying there for a long moment before slowly sliding her mouth off my cock.

I stood and moved behind her sweaty backside. I penetrated her easily, and her vagina was hot and wet enough to steam my cock. I watched Tiffany take the position I had just vacated, offering her own post-orgasmic pussy to the senior wife’s willing tongue. Jackie, not to be left out, straddled Tiffany’s face, ready to be licked to the second of many orgasms that she knew would soon arrive. Like a lusty chain, we made love as one, and my slow thrusts into Cindy were echoed in her tongue and in Tiffany’s. Jackie and I were able to look into each others eyes, separated by the two bodies between us. Slowly, I began to feel my way into Jackie’s mind, then Tiffany’s, and finally Cindy’s, acting as the hub that allowed all four of us be close to the others’ minds.

As our senses reverberated through each other, every touch, every taste flooded our nerves. My vision blurred with the shared sight of my three lovelies from three different angles. I felt their will begin to creep in to my actions. My movements were not my own, but belonged to us all, and in an unbelievable moment of overwhelming sensation, I felt the four of us merge together as one.

We flowed together down a river of ecstasy, every movement and every thought perfectly matched to every other. There was no decision, no performance, only pure action, amazingly perfect and undeniable, drawn from our collective psyches. The powerful movements of our bodies betrayed the overwhelming feelings in our souls. I was vaguely aware of the feeling of four impending orgasms, perfectly timed to each other, though time held little meaning.

That moment was the first time I truly understood the word “soul”, as our four merged together, their bounds indefinite as they flew over a terrain of infinite love and passion. Swirling around each other, they touched in a million ways at once. Then they came to rest, in a place infinitely softer and more comfortable than the silk that our bodies rested on, and we bathed in the light of our love, drifting off to sleep together.