The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Getting Some Tail

Farleven

“You know, Tom, all guys want is sex.”

That was Patricia Olen commenting in her normal dry way on the sorry state of the world to Tom, who was perhaps the closest thing to a friend she had. Patricia, and you did have to call her Patricia, was one of those people, the kind that could find something wrong with a beautiful spring day and was disgusted by the cuteness of kittens and babies. This of course didn’t make her an entirely popular young woman, not that she minded. It suited her just fine to be able to avoid all the simpering masses anyway.

Tom just shook his head in reply. It wouldn’t do any good to try talking to her in one of these moods. Sometimes he wondered why he put up with her. Then he remembered she was about the only person in the world that ever showed any interest in him at all. Tom Warston was one of those people who fell through the cracks of modern American culture. He was bookish, smart and completely uninterested in anything that guys were supposed to like, such as cars and sports. The only exception was women, not that it did him any good, with the slight exception of Patricia, and there wasn’t a girl alive that had ever even seen him. Unfortunately, for Tom, Patricia wasn’t so equally interested in men, but Tom was a safe confidant, and since he had no where else to turn she accepted his presence. Tom understood the rule as well, not that he wouldn’t have enjoyed moving beyond it. Patricia wasn’t a supermodel, but she was nicely built, especially for someone who didn’t seem to care about her appearance. She had a cute smile too, though Tom’s only memories of that smile were when she had the most wicked twinkle in her eyes. Still, Tom really didn’t like her attitude some of the time, but company to a lonely guy was like water in a desert, you didn’t turn it down.

“I’ll take that as an agreement.” Patricia huffed at Tom’s silence. She had just needed to fend off another college guy who thought that women were just supposed to drop their pants and spread their legs when they saw a man coming. She wasn’t as against the idea of sex as she sounded, she just didn’t like the idea of showing weakness to anyone. Her own early experiences with sex had shown how hard it was to keep her emotions safely concealed, and that meant she had to avoid it to keep from showing she was human.

“Like I’m going to argue with you.” Tom whimpered back. Of course it wasn’t something you could argue if you wanted to, it was just natural for a guy to be after sex. That Patricia didn’t like basic biology wasn’t something that Tom was going to worry about.

“Sometimes I forget you’re just another guy under all those books. I suppose it can’t be helped.” Patricia laughed. Tom could almost see the edge of her lips turn up into a smile. He wondered just what she was talking about, but didn’t stop him from taking in her harsh beauty for a moment. Her face was soft and round, with just the cutest little nose. She wore a pair of those stylish black glasses that nicely hovered over her brown eyes. This whole image was framed by her long black hair, which fell over her shoulders almost to the center of her back. If it wasn’t for the near scowl she always wore, she would have been very attractive.

“Well, are you still up for that little experiment I wanted you for?” Tom asked. He was a student in the graduate program for genetic engineering and was always working on experiments in his own lab at his home. It had taken almost a year of research, and almost as much coaxing to have everything ready for the experiment with Patricia. The hardest part was getting her to do it without letting her know just what he intended to do.

“Okay, fine, when do you want me to come over?” Patricia had been a student as well, but now she was just living on the trust fund that had been set up for her after her parents’ death in a car accident. She wasn’t quite ready to move on to the working world, mostly because she couldn’t fathom putting up with the idiocy of bosses and coworkers. School had been a good way to avoid it, and now she just rested while she figured out what to do next. Patricia wasn’t entirely sure what Tom’s experiment was all about, but she didn’t have anything better to do, and for some reason she felt like she owed the poor guy.

“This Friday after four will be great.” Tom replied. Given that Patricia didn’t have anything else going on in her life made it very easy to make plans this way. Tom had to fight to suppress his smile as he thought of the experiment. It really wasn’t as experimental as he made it sound. He’d already tested the process, and was very pleased with the results. Patricia would be the first person to undergo the procedure though.

“All right, I’ll see you then.” Patricia said and strolled off. Tom wondered sometimes just what she did when they weren’t together, but he didn’t worry much about it today. He had just two days to make the final preparations to his lab and then he’d have plenty of time to enjoy the experiment.

* * *

Patricia woke up to the feeling of cold air over her naked flesh. Her eyes flashed open and she went to sit up only to discover that her head, hands, waist and feet all seemed to be strapped down. The last thing she remembered was taking a drink of tea that Tom had offered before they were going to start the experiment. She felt herself get extremely tired and the next thing she knew she was tied up and naked. In her attack on her bonds she also noticed that she had IV’s stuck into her arm. Obviously, she was supposed to be here for a while.

“What the hell is going on, Tom?” Patricia screamed, glad that at least her voice still seemed to be free. Whatever kind of sick joke Tom was playing, he’d regret it as soon as he let her up.

She heard the sounds of footsteps going down stairs to her right, though she couldn’t turn to see who it was approaching her. Patricia knew she was in his lab, though, and lamented that fact. Some of his equipment was very loud, and for that reason he had extensively sound proofed his entire basement. No one would hear her yell for help, even if she felt like trying.

“Hello, Patricia, how are you this morning?” Tom asked. He walked up to her with an almost business like tone. This wasn’t what Patricia expected at all. Tom had always been a nice guy, too nice of a guy really, and this wasn’t like him at all.

“Just great, Tom. I’m naked and strapped to a bed, just what every girl dreams about.” Patricia snapped back. She wasn’t about to show weakness at a time like this. Perhaps she could even work up enough fear in him to let her go before he did anything more to her.

“Not completely naked, I left you glasses on. I like the look.” Tom pulled a small tray over to the bed and picked up a rather large syringe. “I don’t suppose anyone’s ever told you that you look angelic when you’re sleeping. I do have to wonder what kind of dreams would make you smile so widely though.”

The thought that someone had watched her sleeping, and that she’d let her guard down both combined to give Patricia a feeling of vulnerability that surpassed her physical predicament. She had long since given up worrying about being ogled, her soul, however, was her own domain, and not something for others to casually explore.

“Tom, If you don’t let me up right now, I’m going to make sure you won’t live to see next week.” Patricia barked. Anger was the way, it always had been, and Tom was so pliable. He might have been able to strap me down while I was asleep, but he would never be able to actually keep his wits while I barked at him, Patricia thought. It wouldn’t be hard to get him to see the error of his ways. She’d still have to make him pay for this, but just getting free was a good goal for the moment.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen you this scared before, Patricia. I’m sorry, but you did agree to help me with my experiment.” Tom said as he filled the syringe from a large beaker.

“I didn’t agree to any of this! Now let me go, Tom.” Patricia sniped back. She was feeling a twinge of worry. Tom had never been this determined before. Patricia didn’t want to admit it, but he seemed adamant on doing what ever it was he had planned. That filled her with a new concern, just what was in that syringe he was preparing.

“Well, I did think our arrangement was rather open ended, but no matter. You’re here and I’m here and everything’s ready. It would be such a terrible shame to stop now.” Tom felt kind of melodramatic with his mad scientist routine, but it was kind of fun playing with Patricia after all this time. The most enjoyable part was the flickers of honest emotion that ran through her eyes. Patricia always liked to be in control, and this was about as far from that as she could get.

Patricia bit her lip to keep from saying something she’d regret as Tom tied a strap around her arm and started probing for a vein. This wasn’t something she’d ever prepared herself to endure, and it wasn’t easy to maintain control as she felt the cold metal tip of the syringe touch her skin.

“Just what are do you think you’re going to do to me?” Patricia snapped, doing her best to keep Tom from being able to stick her with the needle, but her arm had been strapped down too well to allow her much room to maneuver.

“Well, I think it’ll be more fun for you to discover that on your own. Certainly better for my research too. Don’t worry, it shouldn’t hurt much if my earlier tests are any indication.” Tom replied as he stabbed into Patricia’s arm. Patricia couldn’t stifle a whelp at the burning pain that ran through her veins as Tom emptied the syringe into her.

“Don’t worry now, you’ll take a nice nap and we’ll be ready for the next stage.” Tom said smoothly, taking the opportunity to fondle one of Patricia’s ripe breasts. She whimpered a bit, still in shock from the injection. Already she could feel herself drifting asleep again. Patricia tried to fight it, but her eyes kept getting heavier until finally she drifted off.

* * *

Patricia awoke some time later, curled up in a ball on a small bed of pillows. She felt groggy again, and her body was tingling all over. Patricia quickly noticed that she was still naked, but was very happy not to still be tied down. She sat up and looked around. She was in a moderate sized room that was fairly empty. Aside from the bed of pillows, the floor was covered with a soft looking carpet. A small round edged table was bolted to the wall and a television sat behind a glass opening in the far wall. The walls on two sides each featured large windows that gave an unobstructed view of the entire room, and the other wall had a mirror across its entire length. The final touch was a small sink and toilet over in the corner by the television. There wasn’t the least bit of privacy for either and Patricia just felt nauseous thinking about using the toilet like that.

Patricia considered for a moment how to hide her nudity, but quickly considered that she would look far more pathetic trying to use the pillows than not. Patricia knew there wasn’t much point anyway, Tom had likely fondled everything he’d wanted to already. She shuddered at the thought, but she wasn’t the least bit surprised. Men were pigs, even ones who seemed as nice as Tom had before all this.

With covering up basically impossible, Patricia got up and walked over to the door. It was locked naturally, but she knew she had to try the easy way first. With that resolved, Patricia picked up a pillow and proceeded to punch the window as hard as she could. The weird wobbling sound she heard told Patricia that the windows were all plexi glass, and that left her without any easy way out. She went back over to the pillows and sat down, doing her best to cover up her nudity and wait for whatever Tom had planned next.

“Hello, Patricia. Feeling better now? I’m sorry I can’t let you out but for now you’ll just have to suffer. Feel free to watch whatever you want on TV, there’s a control right under it.” Tom greeted, walking down with a tray of food. He slid the tray through a hole in the door. “I’m sorry I can’t give you any utensils, but I’m sure you’ll be okay, it’s all designed to eat easily without them.”

“Tom, what do you think you’re doing? What kind of experiment is this anyway?” Patricia asked coldly, not making any move for the food.

“I said I didn’t want to spoil the surprise, and I won’t. If you need anything just yell and I’ll come over.” Tom finished and walked away. It would be at least another day before any noticeable effects of the treatment happened and till then there wasn’t anything he could really do. Certainly he enjoyed Patricia’s nudity, but the deep scowl on her face was a ready turn off. He’d come back after she’d fallen asleep again and then watch her. She was far more pleasant then.

Patricia just followed his retreating form with her eyes and then sat still again for a while. Finally, her own hunger overcame her reluctance and she went over and gobbled down the meal Tom had brought. She quickly retreated back to her pillows and just waited. She didn’t know what was going on, and it worried her. Not only was she trapped and naked, but her entire body was still tingling in such a strange way that she couldn’t even hold her thoughts straight. There wasn’t anything she could do though, and she knew it, all that was left was to just sit and wait.

Her sitting had turned to a nap and then a long sleep before she knew it. She awoke the next day, or what she assumed was the next day, with an even stranger feeling. Patricia looked down at her body and gasped in surprise, her entire body was covered in short brown fur. She ran her hand over her skin and just shivered in odd delight at the touch and the downy feel of her fur covered body. The only exceptions seemed to be a patch of light gray fur over her belly and breasts and her head, which was fully normal from the neck up.

Patricia stood up and looked in the mirror. If it wasn’t for her own two eyes, she would never have believed this was happening. Even more unnerving was the fact that she couldn’t keep from rubbing her hands over her body, and gasping at the wonderful sensations her fingers coaxed out of her flesh.

“Enjoying yourself, Patricia? You do look fabulous.” Tom smiled, looking in at her from the window.

“Get bent.” Patricia snapped back, though her hands didn’t stop their explorations for a moment. She was a bit unnerved by that, but even more from the thought that popped up in her head as she saw Tom. A part of her actually wanted him to come in and pet her! Patricia just shuddered again, both in revulsion and attraction to the unwelcome thought.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it in time. I do find it fascinating to watch at this stage though.” Tom commented. He had noticed both a slight blush on Patricia’s cheeks and a shudder from her body. Undoubtedly, the treatment was going as planned, enhancing her senses and dampening her resistance. Tom wondered just how long she could hold out. He figured Patricia would last through nearly the entire process, she was both reserved and strong willed. Still, strange circumstances could do anything to a person’s mind, and there was no way to tell for sure what would happen.

With every ounce of strength she had, Patricia stopped caressing herself and turned around to face Tom directly. Just as soon as she looked at him, she felt another flush run through her. She could feel herself getting aroused just being this close to a man. She did her best to stand firm while Patricia questioned her own sanity and self control. Just what has he done to me? Patricia asked herself.

“Am I supposed to be some little sex toy for you or something, Tom?” Patricia sniped, crossing her arms over her very sensitive nipples. She had to fight off a delighted moan from the unexpected pleasure she received from rubbing over them with her arms.

“May be, why do you ask?” Tom prompted. He could see in her reaction just how she was feeling, but he certainly didn’t expect her to admit to it yet. Patricia wouldn’t give up control easily, and that promised a good show.

“Bastard.” Was all Patricia could say in reply. She quickly turned away from him an closed her eyes when she felt a sudden wistful thought of how good it would feel to have his cock inside her. She bit down and concentrated, this wasn’t her thought and she had to keep it out of her mind. That had to be it, she was going to be some weird sex toy for him, Patricia thought. The idea filled her with dread, but also a faint hunger. She fought to maintain her composure rather than just sink into a whimpering ball. She wouldn’t give him that pleasure.

After another bit of watching Tom left. He came back a few more times, and they traded barbs as he left more food for Patricia. When he wasn’t around, Patricia took the time to examine herself. The fur she was growing was just wonderfully soft, and it felt wonderful running her hands over her body. Her thoughts seemed under control again too, and she did her best not to think about Tom. Any time she did, she found herself thinking about increasingly indecent things she could do with him, and the almost anxious need she felt about the thoughts scared her as much as they excited her. Patricia knew he’d done something terrible to her, and trembled at the thought that she was slowly coming to accept it. In the end she went back to sleeping, not feeling like watching TV or doing anything else for the moment.

Waking up for her third day was another unwelcome experience for Patricia. The worst thing was that she felt wonderful, and she knew it was all because of what had been done to her. She noticed with pleasure that her coat was coming in nicely, and her body was still wonderfully sensitive. There were a few more additions besides that. Her ears had changed, becoming more cat like, and were pointing out of her still long black mane. Her hands and feet had changed as well. They were stubbier, rounder and her thumbs had drifted into her fingers. She realized that they were becoming paws, and looked at them in wonder. The final addition was the one she liked the best, a nice fluffy long tail that fluttered behind her. Patricia looked at herself in the mirror after her immediate examination and just smiled at the reflection, not even wanting to suppress the pride at how wonderful she looked.

Patricia spent a good while just concentrating on her tail as it flicked behind her. She found that it did seem to have a mind of its own, though she could feel it and control it a little. She strolled around the room and watched it snake behind her seductively as she walked. Patricia enjoyed her reflection for a moment before she really thought about it and cursed herself. She’d been walking like some kind of horny slut. She tried to walk again normally, but it didn’t feel natural, certainly not like it should have. Strutting along with a nice pump and grind felt perfect though, especially with the tail whipping across her ass. She cursed this change as well, but only half-heartedly, it felt too good to fully hate.

She turned around when she heard clapping and found herself looking wantonly at Tom. Patricia had never felt so suddenly aroused in all her life as she did when her eyes landed on him, and she found herself suddenly thinking about how she could best coax him in so they could play.

/What am I thinking?/ Patricia chastised herself and tried to stamp out the thought. It wasn’t quite that easy now though. She even felt a twinge of guilt at trying and couldn’t suppress the notion that it was a shame to let her pussy go empty. Patricia whimpered at the flurry of strange thoughts running through her mind. Every one she stamped out seemed to leave behind two more, and she was quickly running out of energy or the desire to fight it. Rationally, she knew they were all the result of Tom’s treatment, but they seemed so natural and proper that it was hard for her to keep the will to fight off the feelings.

‘He is making me into some kind of sex toy!’ Patricia winced before her own mind added the next thought. ‘It’ll be fun too!’

“You look wonderful today, Patricia.” Tom complimented the squirming cat woman standing on the other side of the glass. He could see her inner torment, the battle between his programming and her own thoughts. The sight of her erect nipples and glistening slit told him which side was winning for the moment. Tom knew it would be a tough process, but she’d find a balance, and he expected it to be quite an enjoyable one.

“Oh, thanks, Tom.” Patricia beamed for a moment, unable to resist a compliment. She knew she looked like one sexy little kitty, and was almost proud of it. It took a second for her to realize what she’d done and snap back at him. “What have you done to me, you bastard?”

“Just a few slight improvements. I’ve always had a thing for fur and tails, and I wanted to be sure I could enjoy it.” Tom answered. He wanted desperately to go in and play with her right then, but the programming hadn’t taken complete hold yet. Patricia was always dangerous when she wanted to be, and right now he knew she would be a demon if she gained enough control. One more day and she’d be ready, and then they could have a nice little romp.

“So you had to turn me into some sex crazed cat woman? What kind of a sick pervert are you?” Patricia sniped back, fighting off the feeling of honor she felt at being made to please Tom. The feeling of her tail wagging fiercely behind her distracted her though, keeping her off balance. She even found herself pressing out her breasts and giving him a slight profile before she pulled herself together again. The final insult was the growing heat from her pussy, and Patricia knew she was getting herself nice and wet on the odd chance Tom wanted to play with her. No amount of concentration seemed to stifle it, much to Patricia’s dismay.

“One that I’m sure you’ll enjoy very much, Patricia.” Tom smiled. Her reactions were perfect, and he knew she couldn’t last much longer. A new series of perversions ran through Patricia’s head as she considered just how much she could enjoy a pervert like Tom. She shuddered and moaned as she squeezed her perky breasts openly, wishing they were Tom’s hands. A moment later she whelped and turned away, forgetting the full mirror on the wall for a moment. It was all so crazy, she felt this burning need, both to please and to be used. Patricia couldn’t help herself, her body felt so good, and these perverted thoughts seemed so right that it was hard to muster a defense.

“Please, Tom, let me go. I won’t tell anybody about this.” Patricia whined. It had taken all her strength to do it. Not only was it showing weakness, but it was asking for something from Tom. It was her job to please Tom, not the other way around, at least that’s what her new feelings told her. She fought that notion down, but Patricia knew it was only under control, not gone, at least for now.

“Well, I haven’t worked out a reversal procedure yet, so I don’t think you’ll have much luck fitting in right now. Besides, I don’t think it would be very good to see you raping some poor man on the evening news in a day or two. You’ll be much better here, under my care.” Tom replied. He’d almost expected her to break down sooner, and was pleasantly surprised she’d fought this long. There was still a long way to go, he knew, but she was already well down the path.

That filled her with dread. Another day like the last two and she’d just be a simpering little sex toy, Patricia thought. Even now she couldn’t deny that the idea sounded tempting, even though she knew how artificial the feeling was. With the last of her strength, she strutted over the pile of pillows and sat down, carefully positioning herself so that all he had a view of was her back and her new tail. Patricia couldn’t bear to look at him anymore, she hated him, and at the same time wanted to ravish him. It was almost more than she could take, and ignoring him was the only thing she could think of that could help for the moment.

Tom just watched the tail in fascination, wondering just how much control she had over it. It looked delicious too, waving across her plump little ass. He hoped she enjoyed it as much as he’d programmed her too. Soon, her resistance would crack and they would both get to enjoy the new Patricia.

Patricia sat there for a long time, not even wanting to risk turning around to see if Tom was still there. The inner turmoil only seemed to grow more intense, not less, the more she tried to fight down the alien thoughts that were consuming her. The thoughts Patricia knew where her own seemed all the more alien every moment, usurped by the thoughts Tom had obviously planted in her mind. She knew she was rapidly becoming his toy, his pet, and every moment made that idea not just tolerable, but desirable. Patricia could hardly think about any of what was happening without her thoughts turning to Tom. From there all she could think of was how much fun they could have playing together.

Keeping her hands still was another chore for Patricia. The storm in her mind was amplified by the near overwhelming arousal seeping through her entire body. She knew just how good it felt to fondle herself, and this new body seemed even more wonderfully sensitive than her old flesh had been. Patricia fought down the urge to fully explore her new fur covered form, afraid that she would quickly descend into a frenzy of self love that would further break down her already weak defenses. That didn’t change the call from her steaming pussy or lust hardened nipples, they wanted to be caressed, fondled and rubbed, and they didn’t care about such things as modesty. Patricia didn’t know how long she could hold out, but she tried her best not to give in any sooner than she had too. Rationally, she didn’t know what it could gain her, but surrendering to Tom’s perverted fantasy hardly seemed a desirable end to this either.

* * *

Eventually Patricia drifted off to sleep again, somewhat worried about what changes she would wake up to, but her eyelids finally won their battle and she fell into a deep and restful sleep. She was exhausted mentally and physically from the steady state of arousal and her resistance to her implanted thoughts. In the end, she slept for half a day, curled up into a little ball of fur with her tail comfortably resting over her nose to keep it warm.

Patricia awoke on her back with a cry of ecstasy crossing her lips. Her legs were spread widely with one of her paws vigorously rubbing her pussy while her other paw massaged a tit. She had been having the most wonderful dream about being ravished by Tom, and she pulled back to the waking world with a wonderful orgasm. She could feel her tail swishing across the pillows, echoing her own excitement. It felt so naturally wonderful, and only wished it hadn’t been a dream.

No sooner had the fog of her release began to lift than Patricia sat up in shock. She could barely believe what she’d just done, and was only glad that Tom hadn’t been there watching. Still, she had to struggle to pull her paws away from her most tender areas, it was just so wonderful a feeling. Her next shock was just how completely her hands had become paws. They looked like perfectly scaled cat’s paws, with the notable exception of not having claws. Still, their pads were sensitive like fingers and she felt like they were far more controllable than Patricia would have thought. The next change she noticed were her breasts, not only were they far more sensitive, they seemed to have filled out some and were topped by lovely puffy nipples that just cried out to be sucked on. Patricia just shuddered warmly at the thought of Tom wrapping his lips around them and sucking. Finally, Patricia turned her attention to her pussy. She spread her legs and looked down in amazement at the pussy staring back. It was no longer just a hair covered little slit she was used too. Her fur conveniently ended at the edges of her mound, and her pussy was now a pair of fleshy pink lips that seemed to cry out that she was in heat. Patricia sent one of her paws to touch herself again and gasped as she ran over the tender lips. Her outer lips felt wonderfully smooth and inviting, and her exploration sent sparks of pleasure as they ran over her welcoming gates. Her entire pussy seemed as sensitive as her clit had been before, and when her paw trailed over her clit, Patricia cried out with an unexpected orgasm.

Patricia fell back and panted as the pleasure ran through her. Her own thoughts returned again as her release cleared her mind. There was no doubt now that her body had been changed for sexual pleasure and she felt an honest smile cross her lips at the thought. The objection came a moment later, but it was more expected than honest. Patricia knew this was all Tom’s doing, but the thought of resisting the changes was nearly as foreign an idea to her now as becoming Tom’s pussy cat was only a few days before. Her mind still rattled with the struggle, but it was more a fighting of propriety versus reality. She was Tom’s sexual pet now, just like he’d wanted, Patricia knew this wasn’t right, that she shouldn’t want it but that didn’t matter now. She realized that she’d accepted her fate the day before, as she sat fighting back the ocean. She knew it was only time before she’d be overwhelmed, and now it had happened. A rational element was still angry about what had been done to her, but the rest of her being loved it just like she was supposed to. All that was left was for Tom to come in and claim her and Patricia found herself bubbling with anticipation.

Tom looked in at the smiling cat woman with his own grin. This was it, she wasn’t fighting anymore he observed as she openly moaned and gasped from self-exploration. This was the moment he’d been waiting for. “Hello, Patricia, you look happy this morning.”

“Oh, Hi Tom! I feel great!” Patricia beamed, filled with a sudden joy at having gained her owner’s attention. She quailed a bit at that thought, but stifled the resistance, she was his pet and thus he was her owner, just like it should be. She turned around and gave him a friendly wave while showing off her breasts at the same time. Her already hot pussy surged with more heat as she hoped he’d come and play with her.

“Why don’t you come in so we can play with this new body of mine? I’ve already been trying it out and it’s wonderful!” Patricia invited not a sign of any doubt in her sweet smile. She was facing Tom now and making no attempt to hide any of her curves from his wandering eyes. Her tail whipped playfully behind her, a final sign of her happy state. The feeble remains of her resistance rattled around in her head, trying to keep her from further enticing Tom, but passion was flowing through her veins leaving her unable to control herself. Worst of all, Patricia knew that she wanted just what Tom had to offer.

“Are you sure?” Tom asked. He had no real doubt as to her willingness, in truth he wanted to see just how she reacted to the question. Besides, he was enjoying the view at the moment, and his already hard shaft would have plenty of fun soon enough.

“Of course! How else could you try out my new pussy?” Patricia twisted around and fell back onto her plump rear with her legs spread, showing off her new pulpy pussy lips that were already sparkling with her juices. She ran a paw over the sensitive lips and let out a satisfied rowrl as pleasure rippled through her. “It’s all hot and juicy too, and I bet you made me nice and tight so I can really give you a nice fuck, didn’t you Tom?”

“Do you mind?” Tom asked as he crossed into Patricia’s room. The first thing he noticed was the thick smell of feminine musk filling the air. Patricia was radiating passion, and Tom felt his cock twitch in response. There wasn’t any doubt that her transformation was a success, all that was left was to enjoy the rewards of all his hard work.

“Not really, I know I should, but the thought of you just pounding into my pussy has me incredibly hot. Isn’t that what you wanted?” Patricia asked almost innocently while her paw continued a relaxed rubbing of her new mound. The honesty felt refreshing to Patricia, she could remember all the things she’d hidden from people in the past, and it felt incredibly good to just tell Tom how she really felt.

“Of course, I’m just glad that you don’t mind.” Tom replied, closing the door behind him.

“Oh my, you smell nice!” Patricia moaned as Tom’s scent wafted into her nose, interrupting her earlier thoughts. She was momentarily surprised she even noticed, she’d never smelled a man this way before, and Tom did smell wonderfully aroused. Stranger still was her reaction, Patricia was overwhelmed by the need to mate just at the smell of a willing male. Her pussy churned and all thoughts of resistance flew from her mind. She jumped up from her pillows with the grace of skilled gymnast and was leaning her fur-covered breasts into her owner’s chest with only a few quick jumps. She quickly ran her hands over his clothing, deciding which article to pull from him first. “Now why don’t we get you out of those stuffy old clothes so we can play?”

Tom didn’t need to say anything, Patricia was stripping him before she even finished asking the question. It wasn’t like her owner was going to turn her down now, that wouldn’t have made any sense to her if he rejected her now. Patricia disrobed Tom quickly, but with a sensuous flare, rubbing up against him and leaving lingering caresses as she pulled off his clothes. In mere moments, she was the better dress of the two as she was still wearing her dark rimmed glasses.

“This is much better!” Patricia mewed as she pressed her fur-covered body into Tom’s naked flesh. It wasn’t long before she noticed his hard shaft pressing into her stomach. She pulled back with a devilishly sweet smile and looked down at his swinging member. Patricia smiled again and descended until she was kneeling with Tom’s cock right in front of her nose.

“Oh, wow, you’re so big!” Patricia gasped. She had never been very sexually active, but Patricia thought she had a good impression of what a normal cock was like and Tom’s surpassed anything she’d anticipated. Her pussy just quivered in anticipation of being stuffed with such a tool. Patricia also felt a new curiosity strike her when she licked her lips hungrily, she wanted to know how he tasted. Without a moments pause she bent forward and gave Tom’s shaft a long lick from the base of his shaft to the top. In that instant Patricia noticed two things. The first was how wonderful Tom tasted and the second was how much longer and more sensitive her tongue was. Another feature for her owner no doubt, and Patricia was already looking forward to servicing Tom like this in the future.

Tom moaned at the wonderful feeling, pleased that not only did Patricia’s tongue turn out perfectly, but that she’d done it on her own. Still, Tom wasn’t in the mood for a blowjob right now. He’d spent the last several days looking in on her naked flesh as it transformed into the lovely creature kneeling before him and he wanted nothing more than to ravish her. He also wanted to try out his new cock, a gift to himself after Patricia’s transformation proved so wonderfully successful. Tom hadn’t been small before, but figured that more couldn’t hurt, and Patricia was designed to take even more than he could offer now.

Tom reached down and grabbed onto her upper arms and pulled her up. Patricia frowned for a moment, unhappy that she wasn’t licking him anymore, but then perked up as she looked into his smiling face. She felt a new flush of arousal flow through her as Tom took a long look at her fur-covered flesh. Patricia let her own eyes wander Tom’s body and wondered how much longer he would wait to ravish her.

“You’ve turned out better than I could have dreamed! Your fur is just perfect and you’re every bit as beautiful as I knew you were.” Tom beamed, letting his hands roam freely over Patricia’s coat. He smiled as she shuddered at his touch, gratified that even so cursory a caress could captivate her.

It didn’t take much of this petting before Patricia closed her eyes and felt a strangely satisfying rumble inside. It took her a moment to realize she was purring.

“Oh, Tom, listen! I’m purring!” Patricia gasped, placing a paw on her chest and taking in the amazing sensation. She would never have believed it if she wasn’t hearing it. Tom’s fingers continued to dance across her and she felt her purr become a roar inside her as she savored his touch.

“Of course you are, you’re my little kitten, Patricia.” Tom smiled. It was amazing to watch and listen to the cat girl purring right there before him. His cock was at full attention again, and he considered for a moment if it wasn’t time to satisfy that desire.

It didn’t take much for him to decide what to do. He quickly pulled his purring kitten to him and lifted her up by her plump little ass. Patricia wrapped her arms around his neck and mewed as her breasts bounced against his chest. Tom walked to the pile of pillows and set Patricia down and laid her on her back as he lay down beside her.

Patricia purred for another few moments before deciding to act. She quickly straddled her owner and leaned forward, dangling her breasts right over his chest while her steaming pussy ran across his stomach. She reached down and scooped up his hands in her paws and cupped them over her breasts and yowling at the sudden pleasure. “I just love these new tit’s, Tom! They’re so sensitive I bet you can make me cum just by pinching my nipples! They’re so full too, I bet you just love watching them bounce!”

Tom just grinned in ascent and squeezed on the fur-covered orbs. These were also everything he had hoped for, full, round, and firm as well as sensitive. He took Patricia up on her challenge and firmly pinched each of her hardened nipples. Patricia whelped and shuddered and Tom felt her pussy juices suddenly flood onto his stomach. She was indeed very sensitive, just like he had planned.

“Oh, yes, that was wonderful!” Patricia sighed as she recovered from the rush of pleasure. She silently wondered just how good fucking would be if just having her nipples pinched gave her such pleasure. The thought of fucking set off another yearning from her still empty pussy. Patricia had never before wanted sex like she wanted it now. If Tom wanted a sex pet, he was going to have to learn how to care for it, and that would have to include plenty of good hard fucks.

Patricia let out a rowrl and grabbed onto Tom’s shoulders. With one smooth motion she rolled onto her back, and brought Tom along with her. She quickly spread her legs and presented her pussy, it was time to fuck.

“Okay, Tom, quit teasing and fuck me!” Patricia coaxed as she ran her paws over Tom’s naked back. He was just smiling like a man who had found heaven, and Patricia did her best to get his attention back to her own empty channel. The sense of anticipation was already welling up inside her, the sensitive new body, she had was going to love this, Patricia knew, and she couldn’t wait to find out how much.

Patricia cooed as she felt the tip of his cock nudging into her folds and fought to keep her hips still so he wouldn’t miss his target. Time seemed to slow to a crawl as she took in the sensation of her pussy lips being parted and Tom’s huge cock slipping into her. Patricia moaned into Tom’s lips as he kissed her, letting herself be swept away by the sensation. Tom thrust into her with one long smooth motion and Patricia could feel every bump and vein in his cock as it sank into her. Finally, she felt his sack press between her legs and she knew he was fully inside her. Patricia rippled her pussy in welcome to the invader, marveling at just how deeply filled and stuffed her pussy felt. She could remember feeling tight in her past encounters, but this was wonderfully comfortable and it felt like she was filled all the way into her belly.

“How do you like it, Patricia?” Tom asked as he rested with his girth inside a woman for only the second time in his life. He could tell she was awash in pleasure just from the way her furry body was quivering beneath him, and Tom especially enjoyed the thorough caress her pussy was giving his cock as he rested inside her. Tom was glad he’d given himself greater control over his orgasms when he’d made the other changes or he’d have already came just from Patricia’s welcoming hold.

“Oh, it’s just wonderful, Tom, you are nice and big! I feel so nice and full with you stretching me out!” Patricia purred. She was already beginning to hump into him as she waited for Tom to begin fucking her. “Now, use that new cock of yours and fuck me good!”

Tom wasn’t about to hesitate now, and quickly began plunging in and out of Patricia’s steaming pussy. He was relishing everything now, not just the wonderful feeling of her perfectly molded pussy, but the softness of her fur as they pumped into each other and the wonderful mix of feline and feminine sounds coming from her as they bucked against each other. This was exactly what Tom had wanted when he began the project and Patricia had become the perfect sexual partner.

Patricia was enjoying her new form as well, savoring the wondrous sensation that each new plunge of Tom’s cock brought. She would never have guessed that sex could be like this, and she was completely enthralled by the sensations. Not only was she being fucked, but she was engulfed in Tom’s presence, his scent filled the air and Patricia ran her paws over his flesh with lustful abandon. It was more than she would ever have expected and Patricia could find nothing left inside her willing to resist.

It wasn’t long that Patricia felt a new sensation boiling up inside her. Every thrust of Tom’s shaft seemed to add to her heat. She had never felt something like this before, and Patricia fucked Tom back even harder as she felt the passion inside her grow even hotter.

“Oh, Tom, harder, fuck me harder!” Patricia cried out, doing her best to help him. He obliged as best he could and Patricia felt herself nearly overwhelmed as his cock plunged even harder into her. “God, Tom, oh, god, oh, oh oh, ooooaaaaoooh!”

Patricia felt her entire being explode with sudden passion. Her body quaked and fire seemed to leap from her pussy to her nipples. She was wondrously aware of how full her passage with Tom’s shaft and how her nipples were playing across his chest, his every motion just adding sparks to the overwhelming pleasure she was engulfed in. Patricia just let herself sail away and enjoy it while Tom continued to enjoy her flesh.

Tom resumed fucking her as she drifted back to only a highly aroused state. Her eyes rolled back down and she smiled the cutest smile at Tom.

“Oh, Tom, that was wonderful! Thank you!” Patricia purred as she realized she’d just been given her first orgasm. She had never worked herself up to one before, and she could only imagine just how much her new form amplified the pleasure over anything she could have received before. She squirmed under him for a moment, realizing that she still had Tom’s wonderfully hard cock inside her and decided to see if she couldn’t have more fun with him.

Tom bent down and kissed her, which Patricia returned passionately. She was already fucking him back again, instinctively knowing that she could coax more than a few more wonderful orgasms out of him before they were finished. Tom was enjoying himself as well by reaching up and playing with Patricia’s breasts. She had certainly become exactly what he’d hoped, and he knew he’d have the whole afternoon to play with her.

* * *

Patricia drifted awake and then felt something strange and constraining all around her and she shot up. I took her a moment to realize it was only a bedspread that had been covering her. Not for the first time in recent days she felt strange, and she looked down at herself. What she saw surprised her more than anything else, she was back in her own body. She was completely naked and totally human again, right down to her badly manicured nails.

Patricia shirked off the rest of the confining blanket and let this change sink in. In truth, she wasn’t sure if any of what she remembered had actually happened. It was almost like a very real dream. She’d had wet dreams before, but she had no idea where getting turned into Tom’s fuck kitty had come from. Patricia could smell her musk in the air, a testament to just how hot the dream had been. May be she’d been wrong about Tom, Patricia thought, he could use a bit more feminine attention and if her dream was telling her anything, she was needing some male attention.

She recognized the room as one of Tom’s guestrooms. Patricia didn’t know how she’d ended up here or why she had been sleeping in the nude. She did remember she’d came over to help Tom with one of his experiments, but could only bring up that bizarre dream when she tried to remember what happened after she’d arrived.

Tom pushed open the door with his back and came in carrying a tray full of breakfast for Patricia.

“Good morning, sleepyhead!” He laughed as he twirled around and took in Patricia’s fully nude body lying onto of the bed.

“Excuse me!” Tom yelped and turned back around, having to fight down a smile at what he’d just seen. There wasn’t any doubt that Patricia was one lovely woman.

Patricia smiled at Tom’s overt shyness and then surprised herself by not instinctively reaching for her sheets. In fact, she didn’t even feel any need to cover herself. She was a lovely young woman, and any man would love to see every inch of that beauty. Besides, Tom was her friend and if she couldn’t be open with him who could she be?

“That’s okay, Tom, you can turn around.” Patricia giggled, not sure if it was because of Tom’s shyness or the fact that she was about to give him a free peak when he turned around again. She watched him intently as he twisted back around and smiled as she saw his wide eyes taking in her naked body again.

“Are you okay, Patricia? Don’t you feel a little exposed?” Tom asked, doing his best to keep his excitement from overwhelming him.

“I’m fine, Tom, don’t you like what you see?” Patricia threw her head back and lifted one of her knees in a classic pinup pose for him. She could hardly believe she was doing this, but it felt so natural, just like her submission in the dream.

“You’re beautiful, Patricia, and you’re sure you don’t mind being naked?” Tom probed again.

“I know it’s different, but it’s kind of fun, and I bet you’re enjoying it too.” Patricia giggled, looked down at the outline of his member in the crotch of his pants. She felt herself warm a bit at the thought that she was turning him on. That was strange too, Patricia thought, she was acting so weird right now, and her thoughts turned back to Tom’s experiment.

“It wasn’t a dream, was it?” Patricia asked, not feeling upset, but wanting to be sure. Somehow it just wasn’t possible for her to summon up any anger towards Tom, and she didn’t really mind how she was behaving. All Patricia wanted was to know the truth.

“What dream, Patricia?” Tom asked, not wanting to give anything away to her. He also wanted to here her version of the experience so he could judge how to react.

“The one where you turn me into a nympho cat girl and we fuck away until we were to tired to move. It really happened didn’t it?” Patricia asked. Her eyes locked on Tom’s, waiting for him to lie to her.

“Yeah, it happened, that was my experiment. I hope you aren’t mad about it.” Tom replied, setting the tray of food down beside her. Patricia was certainly acting mellow so far and he felt it was a safe risk. He hadn’t known how long it would take the whole process to reverse, or if it would entirely.

Patricia was a bit surprised that he admitted it so freely. She thought about her feelings as well, she knew she should be mad. Tom had obviously used her, turned her into a fuck toy for his own pleasure, though she had to admit she’d enjoyed it too. Still, she couldn’t summon up any anger, just like her sudden lack of modesty. “I should be, Tom, but I suppose your little experiment still has me as your docile little pet, even if I don’t have that beautiful fur coat.”

“All the direct effects of the experiment should wear off in the next couple of days. You’ll be fine.” Tom replied, surprised by her apparent fondness for her temporary form.

“I don’t know I feel pretty normal now, Tom.” Patricia stated. She knew she wasn’t acting like herself, but she didn’t feel weird about it. In fact, being so close to Tom had her fondly remembering the time they’d spent together in his little observation room.

“Well, let’s see how you feel in a could of days, then we’ll see.” Tom replied.

“Alright, I don’t have anything better to be doing anyway.” Patricia smiled. “Do you still have the nice big shlong of yours?”

Tom simply nodded in surprise at her question. He wondered for a moment if she meant what he wanted her to.

“Great, and since I know you’re a sexist pig, I know you won’t mind if we spend these next couple of days in bed, then, will you?” Patricia giggled, pulling Tom to her and rubbing her nose to his. He’d been a very good partner in his lab room, and she hoped he wasn’t about to get shy now. She knew this was still very out of character for her, but it didn’t bother her. Patricia was far more interested in the good fucking she was about to coax out of Tom. “Just think of this as extended research for your little experiment.”

Tom wrapped his arms around her and gave her a passionate kiss. He couldn’t have guessed this reaction from her but as Patricia rapidly disrobed him, he wasn’t about to turn her down.

* * *

It was three days later before they emerged from the bedroom for more than visiting the refrigerator or bathroom. Tom was nearly worn out, not that he regretted a single moment with Patricia. She was still quite the little tiger in bed and they had plenty of fun proving it.

Now they were sitting on the couch in Tom’s living room, Tom in a robe and Patricia still naked.

“I have to love that stamina of yours, Tom.” Patricia sighed wistfully. He didn’t go down unless he wanted to, and since she’d been willing, she could swear he stayed hard for almost the entire three days they’d been in bed. Patricia had loved every moment and was very pleased with herself for prompting their little party.

“And you were a little tiger in there, Patricia!” Tom smiled at the slight blush that rolled across her. It amazed me that after all this she could still be embarrassed. “What’s there to be blushing about?”

Patricia smiled shyly, a sight that Tom would have never believed only a week ago, and she looked so lovely that he could barely control myself.

“I liked it.” She whispered.

“What, the last three days? I know it was great!” Tom reveled in the wonder that they’d shared in just those few days.

“No, silly, I liked being your little kitten.” Patricia whispered again, her voice quaking with obvious embarrassment. That time in his lab had been the most freeing, wonderful experience of her entire life. She had tried to reassert her old notions of propriety since returning to her old body, but she couldn’t forget how wonderful it had been. The old Patricia could never have something like that, and she knew if she followed her old path, she would never know such joy again. Beyond anything else, she couldn’t bare the thought of going the rest of her life without that kind of pleasure or intimacy.

“You mean the experiment? Really?” Tom asked. He was shocked Patricia would say something like that. He’d been waiting these last few days for the old Patricia to reassert herself and soundly beat him up for what he had done. To have her say something like this now was just unbelievable.

“Yeah, I know I should be upset about it, and we both know you shouldn’t have done it, but I’ve never felt so alive, Tom. Do you think I could do it again?” Patricia asked, a strangely desperate hope lacing her every word.

“Sure, if you really want to, I still have all the supplies. I can’t believe you want to do it again.” Tom replied. This was too good to be true, he thought, he might actually get his own cat girl after all. Certainly, he’d know he could have just kept Patricia in her cat form, and she wouldn’t have objected, but as much as he wanted to indulge his fantasies and prove his theories, he knew he had to return her to normal. To have her ask to change back was beyond any expectation he had, and Tom wasn’t about to turn her down.

“That’s great. So, how about we get dressed up and go to a nice dinner to celebrate, then we can come back and make me into your perfect pet again, sound good?” Patricia smiled running her hands over her sides.

“Perfect.” Tom answered, more than ready to get moving.

“I can’t wait to have fur again.” Patricia sighed and rolled off the couch and stood up with her legs spread. “How about one more quickie before we go?”

Tom stood up and pulled open his robe without another word. The thought that she would soon be his perfect little kitten again filled him with renewed vigor. He stepped up behind Patricia and sank his shaft into her with a mutual grunt of satisfaction. This certainly had been more than he could have ever expected from her, and he let his thoughts drift towards the future as he fucked his new pet with wonderfully full strokes. Life was good, and for Tom, he knew it was only getting better.

The End