The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Getting Her Man

I looked in the mirror at my myself. Did I look the part? The leather dress certainly was form fitting and looked like something a mistress would wear. I didn’t feel like myself in it but then again, I wasn’t being myself tonight. The fishnet stockings went well with the outfit, course you could see the garter belt peeking out from under the dress as the dress was short. The knee high leather boots with the heel that lifted me up another couple of inches were an excellent selection. I made sure to wear my red lipstick tonight. I NEVER wear makeup but I know he has a weakness for lipstick. My brown hair was up in a firm bun. I certainly looked the part and that was half the battle. If anyone saw me I’m sure I’d come across as confident and sexy. It’s not how I really see myself but I’m not sure that matters. Sometimes when a woman wants to get her man she has to step outside of herself and be someone she isn’t, for a while.

The truth is I’d had my sights set on Robert for a long time, and for a while I even had him. We’d fallen in love, or so I thought, but in the end he’d left me. While he claimed to love me for who I was and he didn’t need me to be the domme he’d fantasized about a large part of his life, that was all a lie. My friend Leslie warned me about that, they all end up desiring their fetishes in the end. It made sense if you think about it. I’d met a lot of men online, many of whom were married. They met their wives and fell in love, so they felt they could live without those fetishes for the sake of love. This worked for a while, until it didn’t. Then they ended up prowling around online or elsewhere looking to fulfill their fantasies. So I guess I understood what happened between Robert and I, he believed what he said about us at the time but in the end...he couldn’t run from who he truly was. So much like Sandy in the movie Grease, I either had to give him up or change myself. I was going for the latter option, after all, it worked for Sandy didn’t it? I looked at the meal cooking in the kitchen. Honestly, me cooking! The things we do for love. I was making my fettuccine Alfredo, one of the few dishes I made well. Some garlic bread would complete the meal. It was almost time for him to get here. Robert was interesting, a submissive, a people pleaser, so he kept saying he wanted to maintain the friendship. Men are so dumb sometimes. Don’t they understand that that is actually a very cruel thing to do to someone who is still carrying a torch for you? It’s better to give a clean break and let her get over you. On the other hand, maybe his ego secretly liked knowing I was still pining away for him. Do I sound cynical? I suppose I probably am. No matter, tonight I was going to use his whole “lets stay friends” line against him. I knew he wouldn’t be able to turn my “for the sake of maintaining the friendship” dinner invitation down. Staying friends was his idea, not mine.

He arrived on time. I had to grin to myself. He’s not known for being punctual but he was tonight. I knew that was for my benefit. Even after dumping me he still wanted to please me, or at least avoid conflict. Who knows? I could tell he was stunned by my outfit. It certainly wasn’t a typical Mandy outfit was it? I’m a jeans or shorts with tee shirt kind of girl. I rarely wear a dress or skirt, let along one made of leather. I had to supress a giggle, this was the kind of reaction I had hoped for. I almost expected him to speak of my clothing in a negative way, but I think he was too busy appreciating my appearance to do that. He was wearing a pair of khaki pants and a golf shirt with horizontal red and blue stripes. Pretty typical attire for him as he always came across as looking somewhat preppy.

Taking care to keep the facial expression neutral, not an easy thing for me at all, I invited him in. At times like these it’s hard not to think how much easier this would be were he and I drinkers. Neither of us are however and I knew if I offered him anything alcoholic it would come across as weird at best and suspicious at worst. I couldn’t have him suspicious, not tonight. Course, maybe my attire already had him suspicious, I should have thought about that earlier. I just wanted him to see that I could look the part just as well as any of those other girls that were vying for his attention, in fact I probably looked better than many of them.

I smiled and told him he was right on time as dinner was almost ready. I invited him to sit on the couch and I’d get him something to drink. He asked for a Coke of course, his beverage of choice. Smiling I walked into my kitchen out of his view. I got out the bottle of Coke and poured it in the glass. Nervously I reached into the drawer that contained the bottle with the pills, sleeping pills. I shook one out into my hand and stared at it nervously. What was I thinking? Could I really do this? I know he’d spoken about such a scenario multiple times but just because you fantasize about something doesn’t mean you REALLY want it. Besides, he and I had split so he might end up angry with me for doing this. Wait, I’d already had ALL of these arguments with myself. The truth is, it MIGHT work. If it didn’t work and he got angry, then maybe he’d give up this “let’s be friends” crap and stop talking to me altogether. Either scenario was better than the situation as it stood right now. Never having been rational in matters of the heart I hadn’t been able to stop wanting or hoping he’d change his mind and this had put me in a terrible state of limbo. I needed him to stop talking to me because I was too weak to do it myself. I really am my own worst enemy at times.

So I took the capsule, prescription, and opened it up so that the little beads inside fell into the Coke. To my horror the soda started to fizz like crazy. When I’d tested this pill to make sure it was tasteless and odorless I’d done it in a milkshake. This could really ruin everything! I stuck my finger in the fizz and watched it start to go down. Robert was probably wondering what was taking me so long. I’d make something up if he asked. I looked into the glass to see if there was any obvious residue floating around the soda but I didn’t see anything. I then poured myself a Diet Coke, being careful not to mix the two up and forced a smile as I walked back into the family room. He casually noted that I’d been a while. I laughed, hoping I didn’t sound nervous, and said the cap on the Coke bottle gave me a little trouble coming off. I invited him to come sit at the dining table and I would serve us dinner.

I went back into the kitchen and poured the alfredo sauce that was simmering on the stove onto the fettuccine. The bread only took 5 minutes in the oven and everything was ready. I put everything on two plates and walked back out. I noted that Robert’s soda was half gone. He tends to drink in big gulps (as well as eat in big bites) so this wasn’t surprising to me. I wondered how long it would take the drug to have it’s affect. I had tested it on myself and thought it took about an hour. He didn’t complain about the soda so hopefully it wasn’t tasting flat given how much it had fizzed earlier. We ate pretty quickly, neither of us is one to linger over meals. Were his eyes starting to blink already? I guess they were as he commented to feeling a bit tired. I got the impression he was going to try and tell me he needed to leave. No surprise, I’m sure this wasn’t completely comfortable for him despite all his protests that we should remain friends. Luckily I’d planned ahead for this possibility and told him I had dessert and he couldn’t leave until he’d had some.

I went back in and got out the vanilla ice cream, adding caramel sauce to his and chocolate to mine. I brought it out and noted he’d finished the rest of the Coke. He was definitely looking very sleepy too. I felt a thrill shoot up my spine as I watched my plan starting to unfold. It didn’t take us long to finish the ice cream and he started to say that maybe he should be going. I mustered up the best pout that I could, and made a joke about him eating and running. He gave me a slightly hesitant look but agreed to stay and we made our way back to the couch.

Once on the couch I could see that the drug was starting to completely take hold of him. I knew it would for I had passed out the night I tested it out. I began to chatter on about boring work stuff but I could tell he wasn’t really comprehending and was just nodding to be polite. Wonderful, this was exactly what I’d hoped. As I moved closer to him I saw him trying to completely nod off. Now was the time to be bold, I told myself. Life is full of moments and if you don’t seize them when they present themselves you can spend the rest of your life wondering what might have happened if you did. I placed my hand on his thigh and saw a smidge of a startled look in his eyes but no other noticeable reaction. What should I do? I could go for broke and tell him exactly what I did. Then if he was angry I could let him pass out on the couch until the drug had passed through his system an then he could leave, hopefully never to speak to me again. If he wasn’t angry well.....we’d just see. Either way I had to free myself of the chains that had bound me ever since the break up.

Taking control I whispered in his ear. “Robert, tonight you are living one of your fantasies. Did you notice at all that maybe the Coke was a little on the flat side?” I saw a look of understanding in his eyes when I said that. “I slipped a little something into your beverage. Something to make you sleepy, suggestible, and open to me.” What a thrill! I could see the bulge beginning to form in his pants. I boldly placed my hand on his thigh and glided it up until I was touching his arousal. I saw the desire in his eyes. Of course, sexual attraction had NEVER been one of our issues. I could go through all of this only to find that tomorrow nothing had changed. Panic seized me for a moment. I might even be worse off, for making love with him again might make it even harder for me to let go of him if he didn’t want me back after this. Mentally I calmed myself down. I had a plan and I was sticking to it.. I was in charge tonight and he certainly didn’t seem like he was in any position to fight me on it.

Sucking in my doubts I smoothly moved my hands between his thighs and loosened up his pants. He didn’t argue and this boosted my confidence even more. I glided my hand over his sex and felt it harden further. Deciding to enjoy this a little more I slid my hand under his shirt, up his stomach, continuing up until I found one nipple and gently squeezed. His twitch told me he was enjoying this. No surprise, his nipples were a sensitive part of his body. I slid my hand over until I found the other nipple and gave it a light squeeze too. Sliding his shirt all the way up I wrapped my lips and around one nipple and sucked at it. He said nothing but the moan that escaped his lips said it all. There was no protest and his body seemed to be relaxing, save the area between his legs.

Ok, time for the next step. Leaving Robert for a minute I walked over to my hutch and opened one of it’s drawers. Inside was a CD player with headphones. I took out the player and made my way back over to the couch, slid the headphones over Robert’s ears, and hit play. I could hear the faint sounds of my voice coming out of the headphones. I’d worked a while on this recording, rerecording it several times. When it finished it would just loop back to the beginning.. First a small induction, he didn’t need much of one because he was already so conditioned to being hypnotized by me. Then the deepeners, between the drugs and the recording I watched Robert slipping down. His eyes were completely closed now and his body was limp. I slid his pants down along with his undies, leaving his lower half exposed. When my tongue slid lightly down the length of his cock he shivered visibly. I knew the recording was giving him all kinds of suggestions, letting him know that I COULD be the mistress he desired, that he would get pleasure from pleasing me, and that he wanted to be mine. He weakly reached for me in his desire and when his hand reached my hair I felt my bun loosen and my hair fell down around my shoulders. Ignoring this I sucked in his cock knowing that the pleasure of my action would distract his conscious mind so that my suggestions would cross over into his unconscious mind. I smiled as my lipstick smeared over him. I know he likes this, a woman marking her territory. Maybe by the morning he’d be all mine. This thought made me suck harder and his groans became louder. At last he finished in my mouth and I swallowed. I slid the headphones off his head and told him that by swallowing his juices I’d bound him even closer to me. His eyes were barely staying open and his gaze was blank.

I thought about trying to get him into bed but decided he was better to stay where he was. I whispered in his ear, tell me how you really feel right now? He mumbled something completely incoherent. I whispered again, tell me what you want. Again his answer was incoherent. In frustration I gave up. I moved his body so he was lying on the couch and covered him with a blanket. He was out pretty fast. I went to my bedroom and removed the outfit, it was freeing to get it off. I wiped what was left of the lipstick off my face, slipped on a nightie and curled up in my bed. I fell asleep pretty quickly too.

I woke up to the sun peeking in my window. I crept out of my room and saw Robert was exactly as I’d left him. I gazed at him thoughtfully. By the light of day everything seemed....different. I thought about how freeing it had been to get out of those “domme” clothes. Did I really want someone I had to get with trickery and being someone I wasn’t? I mean, submissives enjoy being manipulated on some level. I knew enough about them to understand that. At the same time, that isn’t really ME. Yet last night I’d manipulated, drugged, attempted brain washing, and used my wiles for....for what? To get back someone who’d dumped me? Someone who didn’t want me as I was. Leslie had warned me about this. She told me to never try and be someone I wasn’t. She’s always right, I don’t know why I don’t listen to her. Something about this man attracted several women in our circle. Ever the knight in shining armor he often put me off to go “save” one of them. Did I really want someone I’d have to constantly compete for? Then there were the dommes. Watching him suck up to them always made me sick to my stomach, again that competition thing. I want someone who thinks I’m ENOUGH. It’s not that I mind playing the role of domme sometimes, I don’t mind it at all. The drugging, the brainwashing, this all appealed to me on some level but it’s still not fundamentally who I am.

He started to stir and mentally I held my breath. He blinked, yawned, and stretched as his eyes looked up at me. He stared for what seemed like forever before asking, “did you really drug me?” Nervously I nodded yes. He said he never would have thought I had it in me. Stammering I started to apologize, saying I didn’t know what came over me. He interupted and told me I had nothing to apologize for, it was yummy. So it had worked, at least somewhat. I was torn, wasn’t this what I had wanted? On the other hand, just because he enjoyed it didn’t mean he wanted me back. I thought about Leslie again, I wish I could call her cause she’d tell me EXACTLY what to do. She always knew what the guys wanted, especially the subbie ones. I smiled, and knew what I had to do. I had to play it cool, act like I didn’t care, and try and go about this casually. I grinned at him and said, glad you enjoyed yourself for that was the point wasn’t it? Do you feel like the drug has worn off, it was a prescription sleeping pill but the affects should only last eight hours. He told me he was ok. I told him that was great because I had a lot on my agenda that day but didn’t want to send him along if he didn’t feel safe driving. He looked at me, a flicker of surprise flashed through his blue eyes. I had to supress a laugh, I was dismissing him! Me, who would normally have done anything to spend one more minute with him. I couldn’t play domme all the time but maybe I could use this as a doorway to explore what I really wanted. I was fairly certain I still wanted him, but only if he wanted me for me and could make me first in his life. For now we’d keep it casual and see where it lead. I discreetly walked out so he could retrieve his underwear and pants and get dressed. When he was ready to leave he went to kiss my lips and I moved so he got my cheek instead. Smiling brightly I told him to have a lovely day and sent him on his way. I closed the door and patted myself on the back. Nobody wants someone who is clingy or too easily accessible, I could do this and hopefully I’d land where I was supposed to be. Besides, maybe...just maybe....all those suggestions I’d planted to his drugged mind last night were taking hold and he’d find it hard to live without me. Hey, a girl can dream can’t she?