The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Generation Gap

mc md

Note: This hypnofetish short is a fantasy, contains examples of adult language, and features fictional characters doing illegal, immoral and/or impossible things to other fictional characters. If you are under the age of consent in your community, find such concepts distasteful, try to do most of these things in real life, and/or want graphic sex in your on-line pornography, please stop reading now.

Permission granted to re-post this story to any on-line medium, provided this disclaimer and the above e-mail address are not removed.

Copyright me, © 1998.

* * *

“Excuse me, my dear?”

Pamela looked up from her novel. The elderly man stood on the path before her, propped up on a cane. He was thin, frail and white-haired, dressed in a natty gray suit that, while clean and carefully preserved, clearly had seen better days.

“Yes?”

“Would you mind sharing your bench with an old man for a moment? These legs of mine aren’t what they used to be..”

“Oh! No, of course not.” She moved her purse from her side to between her sneakered feet. “Please have a seat.”

“Thank you kindly.” He sat down with a slight grunt, and gave a relived sigh, stretching out his legs in front of him, the heels of his shoes resting on the gravel.

As he did so, a younger man in a track suit jogged by, his dark eyes sweeping over the bench, and travelling up Pamela’s well-toned body, pausing for a moment at her sweater-covered bosom. She gazed back levelly at him, and he jogged on. The man on the bench beside her shook his wrinkled head sadly, and made a clucking noise.

“Young people. No respect. No sense of manners.”

Pamela looked at him with a raised eyebrow, her blue eyes mildly amused.

“And I suppose in your day, you were a paragon of virtue and chivalry?”

“Didn’t say that.” The man replied promptly, not looking at her, but staring out over the park’s empty duckpond. He kept the cane upright between his legs, both hands placed on the golden knob at the top. “I wasn’t making a comment about the current batch of young people, particularly. I meant young people in general. Down through history, as it were. That’s their role in life, for the most part. To be disrespectful. Stir things up. Give us old fogies something to complain about.”

Pamela smiled slightly. She started to turn back to her book, but something stopped her, and she looked over at her benchmate again.

“You didn’t answer my question.”

“Eh? Oh.. what was I like? I was the worst of the lot, missy. I did things that.. whatdoyacallum.. jogger.. fella wouldn’t begin to dream about.”

“But you reformed, obviously.”

“No. Not really.” He sighed. “Just slowed way down.” His pale, almost colorless, eyes glanced at her for a moment, then back out over the water. “And the pretty..” Another confirming glance.. “blonde girls didn’t. Couldn’t keep up anymore.”

She smiled again, this time with genuine amusement.

“Now I come here often, to the park, and watch my successors carry on where I left off.” He looked around in an exaggerated fashion. “But it seems kind of slow today, if a woman like you can sit here unmolested.”

You’re hitting on me, aren’t you?”

“I suppose I am, at that.” He sighed again, and resumed looking at the water. “But it’s no great loss. The lack of... what’s the word you youngsters use... action, I mean... On quiet days like this, I like to look at the water. Especially this time of year. All those blasted ducks are gone.”

“You don’t like ducks?”

“Well.... I got nothing against ducks particularly. Just like to look at the water, without distractions, or disturbances. Anymore, I come down here almost every day to watch the water. Watch the wind blow gently across it. Leaves floating down, landing.. spinning on the surface... Around and around... Forming ripples that wash back and forth.. Look at the water now, for instance. Even though it’s a little chilly, the sun’s out today, sparkling on the water, sparkling on the ripples that wash back and forth, back and forth.. It’s so.. soothing..”

Pamela stared into the water, and nodded.

“I come to this very spot a great deal nowadays. It’s so easy to spend hours just sitting on the bench, looking into the water. It’s so relaxing to just sit quietly and look into the water.. to watch it ripple across.. back and forth.. watch the sparkling, shiny, water ripple.. back and forth.. in and out... around and around... look deep into the water... down into the shiny, rippling water... deeper and deeper into the water... listening to my voice and going down into the water.. deeper and deeper.. Matching my voice to the water, the water to my voice...”

Pamela jerked her eyes open with a start and looked around in confusion. She’d been talking to that nice little man.. where.. Her eyes came to rest on the man beside her. She recognized him and smiled happily. She ducked her head and spoke quietly.

“Oh.. hello, grandfather. I’m so sorry I didn’t see you arrive.”

“Hello, my child. It’s quite all right. How are you this fine day?”

“I’m very well, grandfather. How are you?”

“I’m fine. Pick up that book you were reading.”

She scooped it up from the bench.

“How much did it cost?”

“It didn’t cost anything, grandfather. It’s a library book.”

“Even better. Open it.”

She cracked it open to the page where she had left off before that other elderly man had arrived.. where had he gone, anyway..?

“Start tearing out the pages, and throwing them in the air. One at a time.”

Rip. She flipped the torn sheet in the air, and grabbed onto of the next one. Rip. There was no hesitation, no urgency, in her action. She was a good little girl. Her grandfather had given her an order, and good little girls obeyed their grandfather. Rip. She was somewhat sad she had to destroy the book, but that was simply the way things were. Rip. For unknown time this went on, the pages floating down around her like giant snowflakes. Rip. Rip. Rip.

Abruptly he spoke.

“That’s enough. Throw the book away.”

The mangled volume went sailing across the path, landing in the damp grass on the far side, the red and gold cover facing upward.

“Stand up.”

She rose to her feet, and turned so her body was facing him, again staring at the ground, as was proper, her hands clasped before her.

“Down on your knees.”

She dropped down, the gravel poking the fabric of her jeans into her knees.

“Lick my shoes.”

Instantly, she sank the rest of the way down and went to work on the scuffed shoes. Like her previous destruction, her tongue worked steadily, methodically, thoroughly covering each inch of cracked leather, then moving on. She felt nothing, no happiness, no anger, no fear. Good little girls obeyed their grandfather..

“Stop.”

Her tongue withdrew, but she remained bent over on the path, on her hands and knees, staring at his shoes. Waiting for her grandfather’s next order.

“Sit up.” She rose, settling onto her haunches, hands resting on her thighs.

“Look at me.”

She raised her eyes and stared at him wide-eyed.

“Push your breasts up with your hands.”

Her hands rose into the indicated position. He had picked up her purse, and was rooting around inside. He finally pulled out her pocketbook, and flipped it open, revealing her driver’s license.

“Ah.. Pamela... Hogen... Yes. I have so many granddaughters, sometimes I forget their names.”

“Yes, grandfather.”

“Now, Pamela. You have a cousin, named Vinnie. You remember that fact now, don’t you?”

“Yes, grandfather. I have a cousin named Vinnie.”

“Good.” From a pocket, he produced a business card, which he handed to her. Releasing her breasts, she took it and stared down at it for a moment, then looked back up at him, still holding the card in both hands.

“In a minute, you’re going to get up, and go to the address on the card. You’re to go directly there. No stops for anything. Don’t talk to anyone. Do you understand?”

“I understand, grandfather.”

“Good girl. Vinnie will be there, and you’re to do whatever he tells you. He’s family, so you can trust him. Just do whatever he says, without hesitation, and everything will be fine.”

“Yes, grandfather.”

He stuffed everything back in the purse, and handed it to her.

“Now give your grandfather a kiss, and run along.”

“Yes, grandfather.” She got back to her feet, smiling..

The kiss went on far too long and involved too much tongue interplay to be considered truly granddaughterly. Finally they broke off and she let out a little gasp of delayed pleasure. He patted her on the rump and she hurried away.

He sat for a while, getting his breath back and poking at the scattered pages with the tip of his cane. Looking out across the water. Finally he reached inside his jacket, and pulled out a portable phone. The slim black instrument looked very incongruous in his gnarled hand. He flipped it open, and carefully punched in a number, squinting slightly at the buttons. He sneered in an absent sort of way while the phone rang. Finally there was an answer and he spoke:

“Vinnie? ....It’s about damn time you picked up the phone... What?... Yes, I have the new recruit for you... Same drill. Just like all of the others. Her name is Pamela Hogen. Blonde.. Thirty two... 5′7... What? Speak up... Of course I know what I’m doing. She’s perfect. I could tell just by looking at her. Remember, boy, I was collecting the Merchandise before you were even a glint in the eye of that idiot father of yours. As soon as she arrives, get started on her training, you insolent little pissant. I’ll be by later today to check on your progress.” Not waiting for a reply, he clicked off the phone and stashed it away, shaking his head in annoyance.

“Young people..”

(end)