The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fantasy story about Goddess Kiss of Darkness. Her website is www.goddesskissofdarkness.com

The Gathering

by Dizzy Dave

It’s hard to imagine that I’ve been traveling for three days now. I’m almost there. This day has been ingrained into my mind. I don’t even really remember what the significance this day is on the calendar, or in the cycles of the moon or the stars. I just feel the need to go. I wonder to myself, is this how migratory animals feel? Driven, as if it is a part of them, programmed in the psyche somewhere?

I remember back to days before the darkness came into my life when I would go to concerts, with friends, with anyone who could offer a ride. It was a journey, a gathering of many minds with one spirit, one purpose in mind. As we would all get closer, other followers of the band we were seeing would join our path. Some as intense of fans as we were, others less so. All of us converging on once concert hall. The intensity of the experience made greater and greater as more and more fans gathered, filing i n to the parking lot, preparing before the show, then for the ultimate meeting of band and audience. An intense experience, collected for one purpose, giving of self. The band would pour out themselves, give to the fans what they wanted. In turn, the fans gave the band glory and power.

That was what it used to be like in the ordinary days, traveling from my ordinary life, out of my ordinary town, to a city to join in with other followers.

Now, it seems the same, but the purpose is much different.

Now, since Goddess Kiss of Darkness is in my life, it is a much different gathering.

She is the one who programmed me to come on this journey. It is a journey into shadows. It is a journey that I need and I crave. Just like the days of going to concerts, I will give of myself. I will be the very best follower I can be. I will give glory to Goddess Kiss of Darkness and she shall take power from me and from the others who will join me on the journey.

I don’t know anyone else on the journey. It doesn’t matter, though. I know that I am welcome and we are all brothers and sisters. We will be united soon.

I think to myself as I walk, purposefully and swiftly. I don’t break stride, as I wonder a little about how this has all come to pass. While my thoughts wander through my mind, I feel a part of my mind not allowing heavy contemplation, for something else in my mind has taken the forefront, steadying my pace, driving me on. I think back warmly on the days that I was introduced into the realm of shadows and became aware of Goddess Kiss of Darkness. All of my life, heretofore, I have had an unfulfilled want to give of myself to a being that wanted me to do so. She was so powerful and so enchanting. She actually suggested that I give of myself. It was a great moment. I was apprehensive at first, but I found her far too intoxicating to turn away from. After all, she was asking me to do what I alread y had wanted to do for years. I began to give in and submit my will to hers.

It has been a slow, long journey. I find myself smiling with contentment. I don’t know if Goddess Kiss of Darkness has given me happiness or purpose. I think it would be accurate to say both. She has certainly given me intense, intense pleasure on many occasion, however, I have not been physically touched by her. Her lips have whispered in my ear. I have been near her feet, looking up at her. However, my intense pleasures have always come from the desire to please her any my supplication to her.

My thoughts do not wander from the task at hand and the meandering reminiscence of Goddess Kiss of Darkness. Other than these thoughts, I have allowed her to think for me. It is so much easier to keep on the right path with her guiding my thoughts. I try to prepare my mind for the gathering so that I may accept her fully and experience her power more completely.

I sense others, far away at first. Several are ahead and several far behind. I notice as I walk along in the meadow that more and more are coming from all directions. I am pleased for Goddess that so many have accepted the calling to this magical night.

As I near the gathering place, I begin to notice that many of the others aren’t like me very much. Or, at least, I would have thought that more so back in my ordinary town. I begin to wonder if I am worthy of such a calling. If I hadn’t felt a certain kinship with these others, I might have been afraid of some of them. Figures were dressed in all sorts of outrageous gear. Leather and spiked or studded clothing was becoming common. Fishnet stockings and high boots caught my eye as I neared.

I felt the energy swelling around us all. I was a part of it. It suddenly didn’t matter, we were all of one common purpose.

I began to sense different levels and types of energies from some people. I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but some truly had a different kind of life force about them. I didn’t want to stare. It was very strange to me. This was beginning to feel a bit foreign. I started to sense that some of the people were creatures from another plain of existence than the one I know. I started to think I was being paranoid, or had taken a drug of some kind. The energies of all of those gathering continued to swell. I could literally feel the power that we had. Collectively, we were followers. I reconciled in my mind to accept the differences of others and allow my energy to flow from me as well. I was certain for a moment that I was just as odd to some as they were to me. I could feel the power being created for the sake of Goddess Kiss of Darkness and it no longer mattered. We are all here for that one purpose.

I lost track of where I was going and specifically where I was. I knew I was in the right place and that the gathering spot was just ahead. The crowd gathered was a few hundred strong. I had no idea that the gathering would be so large. I saw a large open clearing which was being protected by dark shadowy figures ahead. They would have been frightening had it not been for the mental exercise I had just gone though with the others around me. The were simply non-descript, faceless, figures. I didn’t dare stare or look at them very long. The were obviously in charge of directing us around.

I felt the group I was immediately near become directed, this way and that. We were being directed into a huge circle. As there were so many of us, the circle was thick, 5-6 people deep. The shadowy figures quickly took charge and swiftly arranged us in our places. They did not so much as touch us to move us, but rather willed us into place. They possessed a strength I could not understand. I knew not to fear them, however. I knew that they, too, were servants of Goddess Kiss of Darkness.

The anxiety level of the gathered crowd intensified as we were fi nally all clustered there in our huge circle. The gathering was upon us. Beads of sweat oozed off of the bodies gathered in close together in our circle. The heat was rising. I didn’t notice that I was hot, but did notice that my hair was beginning to mat onto my head. A sheen of perspiration had covered me.

The scent of so many bodies, so many followers, just like me, filled my nostrils. It was intoxicating. This is my family I thought. I began to smile. A warmth filled my being. It was the energy of the crowd. The warmth was our collective power of dedication and devotion. I was part of it. I was getting high on it.

Not directed by anyone that I could tell, we suddenly had the urge to join hands. It was as if the group was becoming one. The thick circular wall of people became several bands of bodies as those in the front joined hands with those on either side of them. Six rows deep, we formed concentric circles of absolute togetherness.

I didn’t see it. I d on’t know how she got there. Suddenly, Goddess Kiss of Darkness stood in the center of the circle of power. A hush fell over us all. She stood there in stunning glory. Her glowing white flesh contrasted sharply with her dark black outfit. She was a figure to behold in her severe looking boots which complimented the form of her perfect legs. Her black skirt highlighted her womanly hips. Her top paid homage to cleavage so divine. Black hair sparkled about her shoulders. Black lips and eyes stood out on a porcelain face.

She looked us over, all of us. She seemed to be floating three feet off of the ground. She may have been. I was in the middle of the crowd and could not quite tell. She turned slowly. She seemed to recognize every single on of her followers. A gentle nod or look of recognition directed to individuals as she looked about the crowd.

She was turning towards my portion of the circle. I couldn’t wait to gaze into her hypnotic eyes. I watched her turn, mesmerized. Her eyes met mine. I felt ashamed for a second. I felt that I had not done enough, not prepared myself enough, not served enough. But her eyes meeting mine took the shame away instantly. I felt instantly cradled in knowing that she wanted me to be there. I knew that she intended to take from me what I came to give. My submission and some of my life energy was going to her. She wanted it, she has asked for it, and I have decided it rightly belongs to her and I was there to give it. I also knew that she meant for me to have pleasure in my service to her.

I don’t know how I thought all of those things in the split second her eyes met mind. All of the thoughts registered despite the fact that it made no sense that there be enough time. She met the eyes of all of her followers as she slowly turned around the crowd. I imagined the power of Goddess’ mind to have a similar exchange with all of her followers, some much more devoted than myself, in such a short time.

Goddess spoke. She calmly and authoritatively issued a “Hello” to all. Her voice was sweet and lilted over the l’s. It was music to me. “Thank you all for coming to my gathering”, she went on. “It is soooo nice to seee you all here tonight.” Her voice lilted and rolled over her words. I felt my mind rolling over the inflections in her voice.

“I am so glad that you have all come to ME to worship and SUBMIT to ME in this way”. I have always had a weakness for when Goddess says ‘Me’ and ‘Submit’ the way she does.

The gathered crowd said nothing. They stood in wonder, still holding hands, still beading up with perspiration.

Goddess then looked around the crowd with a very knowing smile. She smirked as she formed the words on her mouth. I recognized the trigger that she had implanted in my brain from before. As she said the words over and over I felt my mind and my body descend rapidly and smoothly into that warm abyss that is trance indu ced by Goddess Kiss of Darkness. I wanted to stay lucid to a degree, but she kept on repeating the words over and over. Each time she said the trigger it was with a different inflection on a different syllable. I felt my mind grow confused and numb with each utterance. No time to think or regain my former consciousness. I felt like a punch drunk boxer who was going down and my victor was resolute to see my descent be unmistakably, irrevocably and completely ensured, whether I wanted it that way or not. I comforted myself on my descent in knowing that it WAS indeed what I wanted anyway.

I felt the mist float over me and over all of us gathered there. I felt in union with the other gatherers. I felt a closeness and a kinship far greater than I felt when we entered. We were all under together.

That which happened next was not very clear to me, and I don’t remember it all.

I do remember giving of energy. I knew that the energy went to Goddess. I knew th at she was taking from me and from everyone around me. Collectively we were giving it, offering it up to her for her taking. We were making her more powerful tonight. That is what followers of a Goddess do, after all. It is our purpose. It is our calling. It brings us pleasure to do so.

It also brings us pleasure to know that our Goddess gains power in this way. I felt myself becoming very stimulated by the notion that my energy was being drained from me. I could feel myself losing energy. As I did, I felt Goddess’ energy rising 100 fold. The collective energy of her followers was flowing into her. I don’t know exactly how she was doing it. I also knew that it was not for me to know. I was happy and content with knowing that I contributed to her greatness. I contributed to her power. I made Goddess more than she was by being a worshiper of hers. I felt in community with the others as we all were doing the same thing. The symbiotic relationship between deity and subject is a beautiful thing. I was honored to be a part of it.

I felt more and more aroused as I was under for her. I felt the power of my sexual desire that was fed off of a need to submit intoxicating. Goddess forced this feeling on me, and the rest of the gatherers, hard. It met no resistance. The increased sexual energy derived from our collective need to submit left an image of writhing bodies in an open field in my mind. We creatures of servitude taken to places we never thought possible. A veritable orgy of sexual energy was being delivered up for consummation by our Goddess Kiss of Darkness. My mind couldn’t take much more. My arousal was intense. For a brief moment I thought of how absurd this scene must look, buy my Goddess delivered into my mind the notion that all was ok, as long as it served her power. It made such beautiful sense that I surrendered to the notion.

After that, I awoke, as did the others. All were taken aback, some more than ot hers. I was embarrassed. I felt silly after having woken up. I realized that in my mind, I knew that I must come back for the next gathering, though.