The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Garden Goddess

MC MF FD

Tim gets lost in a garden centre, so owner Rose helps him find the right path.

Tim was lost.

He hadn’t expected the garden centre to be so big and after wandering through a greenhouse full of tomatoes and emerging into a maze of shrubbery, he had no clue where the exit was. Which, when he thought about it, made absolutely no sense at all, but on he went, trying to find his way out.

The sweet scent of plants and flowers followed him all the way, filling his nostrils with an aroma he found far more pleasant than expected. The usual garden centre scent was compost and weedkiller, but this one smelled of rose petals and something he couldn’t put his finger on.

It was certainly an impressive place. A few miles off the main road, isolated from any village or other habitation, which accounted for the sheer size of the place. It seemed to be acre after acre of carefully tended crops.

There was no shortage of staff either. As Tim walked through, no-one looked up from their task, they seemed fully engrossed in watering, planting, and tending. He wondered where the counter was, it had to be nearby. Even a place this large couldn’t completely upset his sense of direction.

And yet, here he was, lost.

He was yet to see another customer, just staff, all men dressed in green overalls. It took some more wandering through a plot of hydrangeas to find a shipping container with one side open, converted into a café of sorts. Inside it were a jumble of mismatched chairs and tables, and to one side a counter staffed by a young woman with a pixie cut, multiple piercings and tattoos up both her arms.

She was attractive, very attractive. Her eyes met Tim’s and he walked toward her, taking a moment to look down at her low-cut black top. She caught him and smirked. Tim’s face went red, but she kept smiling as he walked toward her.

“Um, hi there, I’m a little—“

“Lost?” she cut him off.

“Well, yes,” said Tim sheepishly.

“It’s easy to get lost here, don’t worry. I’m Rose, by the way, I run the place.”

“Oh, well, nice to meet you Rose, I’m Tim,” Tim said, “could you help me find the way out?”

Rose regarded Tim, still smirking. He was a reasonably fit looking man, late thirties. She nodded at him and tilted her head to one side, then bit her red-painted lip.

“Tim, you came in here for something, didn’t you?”

“Y-yes,” he replied, “but for the life of me I don’t remember what.”

Vines covered in flowers hung over the container and counter and Tim found himself looking up at them and breathing in. The scent that hung over the place seemed to be coming from them.

“That’s alright Tim,” said Rose, her voice a gentle growl, “many come here and lose their way. I make sure they find what they want.”

“Oh, good,” said Tim, feeling a little light-headed, “then you can help me.”

“Yes Tim, but you should rest, you’ve walked quite a long way to get here. Take a seat.”

Rose gestured to the set of tables and chairs and Tim walked to a tall brown armchair and flopped into it. It was magnificently comfortable. She sat in a chair opposite him and crossed her legs, then leaned forward and put a hand on Tim’s thigh.

“You can really relax in these chairs, can’t you?”

Tim certainly could. He felt as though he were sinking into it and as he looked into Rose’s deep brown eyes, he felt himself smile contentedly.

“That’s right, just let yourself sink down into the chair and relax for me, it’s so nice to just relax. This peaceful place is perfect for switching off, don’t you think?”

“Yes, it is,” Tim said.

“Yes, of course it is, it’s the most relaxing place you can imagine. Surrounded by flowers and plants, no cars, no people for miles, just calm, you like it here, don’t you?”

“I do,” Tim said.

He was feeling so relaxed that he could scarcely think of leaving. He had wanted to find the exit, but Rose was captivating. The more he looked at her, the more beautiful he found her. Her face was soft, but her hands rough, with dirt under the fingernails. He wondered if she did much of the work herself, with so many men tending the plants.

“Rose, I was wondering—“

“No questions, Tim. Just sit with me, sit and let me tell you about this place, ok?”

“Yes, ok Rose,” he replied. That sounded fine, he didn’t feel like talking anyway.

“You see Tim, when I found this place, I discovered the soil has a special property, especially for men. It seems to have a way of influencing them. Do you feel it? The flowers themselves have this power too, they draw it from the Earth beneath our feet.”

Tim blinked. That was a… very strange statement. He had no idea how to react.

“What happens Tim, is that when a man comes here, he breathes it in, maybe he touches the ground as he inspects one of our blooms, and his mind starts to become malleable, soft and spongy, much like the soil itself.”

“I… I don’t understand,” Tim said.

“That’s alright Tim, you don’t need to, not really. You just need to look into my eyes, you find them beautiful, don’t you?”

Tim was unsure what to say. He certainly thought Rose was pretty, but this was a little more forward an advance than he was used to.

“You do. It’s alright Tim I can tell by how you stare.”

He blushed, feeling as though he were caught in some sordid act of lust.

“Tim, you’re feeling the effects now of the soil and the plants, you’re feeling yourself falling into a blissful, mindless state. You’re feeling me take you there, take you down deeper. You feel that, don’t you?”

He felt woozy, confused. For a moment, Tim wondered if he should leave, because this was a very, very odd situation.

“Just keep looking into my eyes Tim, keep staring at me. Let my beauty overpower you.”

She moved her hand up his thigh and began to paw at his crotch. Tim’s cock reacted, stiffening at her touch.

“Mmm I see you like this, why don’t you let me really relax you…”

Tim tried to shake off the drowsy feeling, but the arousal being mixed with it made that harder, made him harder. Rose’s eyes were intensely staring at him, they looked so big outlined by dark eyeliner and eyeshadow.

“Wait… I… what was that about soil?” he asked.

“Don’t think Tim, don’t you want a beautiful woman to touch you? I can make you feel so good, you know that. You can already feel it can’t you?”

“Y-yes,” he said. She was right, he felt amazing, so relaxed, slightly warm, thoroughly aroused. Tim looked down from Rose’s eyes at her body and felt a surging lust overtake his already pliable mind.

“I saw you peek at my chest earlier; do you want a better view?” she asked, pulling down the bottom of the plunging collar with her index finger while she kept rubbing at Tim’s crotch.

Tim couldn’t help himself, he stared at her cleavage with a slack jaw. She had pert, small breasts in a pink bra, and he noticed a few freckles dotted between them.

“That’s it Timmy, just stare at my body and stop worrying, you want this, you want me to touch you.”

He wanted it badly. Her hand was already working some magic on him through his trousers, the thought of his cock being freed, bouncing up as she clasped it between her fingers, it made him throb.

“Good boy, just open those trousers and let Rose take your cock in her hand.”

Warning bells were ringing in the back of his mind, what she said about the soil, was it true? It was all over her hands. She had rubbed it into his trousers already. If it had power, it shouldn’t get on his skin. She definitely mentioned skin.

“Now, Tim, you don’t want me to stop, do you?”

Rose was forceful and squeezed Tim’s cock as she spoke. He forgot what he had been thinking about and unzipped his trousers, then pulled his cock out from beneath his underpants. It sprang to attention and Rose’s eyes widened.

“Good slave,” she said as she took it in her hand, still showing off her cleavage with the other.

Tim’s eyes rolled back into his head as the pleasure of Rose’s touch overtook him. It was wonderful, soft and warm and the soil he had been so worried about was soon smeared all over his erect penis. His mind swam as he looked down at Rose again, at her eyes, her perfect brown eyes.

“Now you feel the full power of it, don’t you? You feel the utter bliss of it.”

He felt so good, nothing he had ever experienced before compared. It was like he was being stroked by a Goddess, truly magical.

“You’re going to need this again and again Timmy, so you’re going to do whatever I tell you to get it. Aren’t you?”

The feeling was so intense, he could hardly think of what Rose was saying, let alone resist it. His cock felt as though it would explode at any moment. Sweat rolled from his forehead and his mouth was dry. Still, he managed to utter, “yes.”

“Yes, Goddess,” Rose said. “That is how you will address me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Goddess,” Tim repeated, understanding that she truly was. A divine creature of the earth itself.

“You are my slave, my subject, mine to command. Following my orders means more pleasure, disobeying means none.”

“Yes Goddess.”

“You work for me now, here at my garden centre. You will work here forever. You will never want to escape because you need my touch, my hands, the soil.”

“Y-yes Goddess,” Tim muttered. He did need her. Desperately. He had never felt so much pleasure in his life and this woman, this Goddess, was perfection itself. Why would he ever leave?

The soil seemed to have vanished from his cock. Absorbed into his skin. He had a moment, a fleeting flash, of lucidity, and realised that he was being compelled into slave labour.

Then Rose smiled and spoke again. “Once you cum, you submit to your Goddess for all eternity, you will forever be in servitude to me. Do you agree?”

He needed to cum so badly, he would have agreed to anything she asked. “Yes Goddess, I agree.”

“Cum, slave.”

He came. His body bucking back and forth, his breath ragged and short as he spurted all over her hands and his lap. It was such a wonderful, amazing feeling. Like a thousand orgasms at once. Tim immediately wanted more and as Rose pulled her hand away, he opened his mouth to plead.

“No,” she said, knowing exactly what he wanted. Same thing every other man who visited had wanted. “You must work first. Behind me you’ll find a shed with overalls. Change into them and report to the greenhouse for instructions. If you’re a good slave, I might touch you again.”

“Yes Goddess.”

“Good slave. You belong to me now. Get to work.”

She stood up and Tim stumbled away, his cock still hard and hanging free. Another man was wandering through the garden centre. Rose smiled as she saw him. She waved and beckoned him over.

“Hi there, you look a little lost.”