The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Gamer Girl Folly

Chapter 2

All characters are fictional. Any comments, feedback, concerns can be given to me at . Thank you!

Ann woke up with a groan. She was in her bed, hair pressed to her forehead with sweat, body nude save for her panties. She worked her jaw up and down and rolled her tongue across the surfaces of her mouth, attempting to overcome the dryness she felt. Despite this, she felt good. Very good. Her body seemed light, her thoughts quick and clear. Despite her strained and bloodshot eyes, she had rarely felt so energetic and alive as she did in that moment.

Rubbing her face with both hands, she struggled to remember what had happened the night before. She remembered joining the Chaos server, her miserably slow progress in Black Spirits, the three guys that had helped her… Someone had messaged her later in the night. Klugat34? He had shown her his relaxation technique. Everything after that was a blur.

Definitely played too long yesterday, she thought.

After a much-needed shower and some breakfast, Ann sat down to check her email and the news. Out of some vague sense of guilt she genuinely tried not to dive straight back into the game, but it didn’t last long. Within the hour she had jumped back in, deliberately avoiding the Chaos server and quickly making great solo progress. She was playing loose and easy, dodging attacks and striking out with ease.

Ann was beaming. Perhaps Klugat34 may have been right after all.

Just four hours later, she began slipping up. They were small mistakes at first but before she realized what was happening, they were snowballing. The good feelings she had been enjoying were evaporating. She was tilting again, and once more she found herself at an impassable boss battle.

Ann ground her teeth and glanced at the Chaos shortcut on her desktop. The insulting and demeaning language the group had used still stung and the last thing she wanted to do was admit to them that she still needed their help. She also knew that if she asked for help, she could be past this boss in no time and rolling on. Who said she needed to stay in there longer than needed to get what she wanted?

Despite knowing that she should have nothing to do with this crowd of immature, foul-mouthed young boys, some part of her was compelled. Just a few reluctant clicks later, and she was back in the chat.

The same group of three was hanging out in the voice chat. Apparently they weren’t burdened with work or school either, she thought. Ann typed out a quick message, silently hoping that they would simply ignore her this time.

“Only if you get in the chat, cunt.”

Ann grimaced and felt her face flush with anxiety. She should be mad. She should be furious. Who talked to people that way? What kind of rude little jerk could treat her like that and not be told off? Ann took a deep breath, knowing she needed to say something. Knowing that however badly she needed to finish the game, this was not worth it. Knowing that she needed to stand up for herself and let them know that in the real world, women were not to be treated this way.

The small bloop sound effect that confirmed her entry into the voice chat startled her and shook her out of her reverie. Ann blinked and hesitated. The boys were talking among each other, something about a new strategy in the game. They hadn’t bothered to acknowledge her entrance as Ann tried to muster some emotion, to channel the anger that she should be feeling. She should be angry. She should be furious. She felt nothing. She was entirely passive.

Clearing her throat, she managed to speak up through the chatter in an awkward attempt to start a conversation.

“Hey guys… Seiren again. Just hoping we can have some more success together.”

Something about the silence that greeted her made Ann think that they were holding back laughter.

“Oh yeah, hey you’re that bitch from last night,” Jericho254’s microphone finally lit up in the app. He had a deep, commanding voice, but the less demanding inflection of a pot-head. “You actually came back? Well, I mean, we already beat the game without you… It’s not that hard if you’re even half-way competent.” More laughter. “You’re seriously stuck again?”

Ann bit her lip. The younger man had just addressed her as “that bitch”. She searched for the anger to speak up once more, and once again came up empty. “I didn’t have any problem with the regular enemies. Just the Lancer boss.”

Jericho sounded bemused. “But that’s one of the easiest bosses… It has like, two attack patterns? You’re only half-way through the game!”

There was a long pause then, as if he were thinking.

“I suppose we could carry you. Two conditions though: one, you have to respec to support. Healer preferably. Frankly you can’t be trusted anywhere near the actual fighting and it got pretty tiresome watching you get yourself killed like a moron…”

Ann squeezed her legs together. She had always played quick, agile melee characters. She was a fighter, a star of the group, not some prissy healer who sits in the back and watches the others have all the fun. She opened her mouth, intending to protest.

“Fine. I still have one respec token. I can do that.”

Ann cursed silently. Why had she agreed to that? She’d spent months carefully planning the perfect character for herself. She’d always considered herself a skilled front-line fighter in any game she played. Now she’d change it just for them?

“Good girl,” the words took her off guard and seemed to reverberate in her headset before sending a warm vibration down her spine, through her hips and straight between her legs. Ann stammered a moment, struggling for words until Jericho continued speaking, “Secondly, you have to send us some pics. Y’know, of yourelf.”

This time she managed to scoff and finally pull together some willpower. “I am absolutely NOT sending you nudes.”

“C’mon,” a different voice was speaking. “It’s not a big deal.”

“Yeah,” a third voice spoke up. “We’re helping you out. It’s only right that you give us something...”

Yet more voices chimed in, speaking over each other in their plea for her to comply. More than a few angry, misogynistic slurs were thrown. Finally, she spoke, cutting through the chatter and silencing the cacophony.

“FINE. Fine, I’ll send you something. It will NOT be nudes. My job is too important and if anything ever got out, it’d end my career… But, if it makes you happy, I’ll show you my face, okay?”

There was a low murmur of agreement before Jericho spoke up once more. “Okay, deal. A face picture, for now, but after the next three bosses, we need a body shot in something sAnnpy.”

Ann rolled her eyes, “We’ll see.”

No way in hell, she thought to herself.

Picking up her phone, Ann went to the bathroom to take the promised selfie. Her nose wrinkled when she saw herself in the mirror. It was clear that beyond her morning shower, she had done little to take care of herself the past few days. These boys mean nothing to me, she thought, but it wouldn’t hurt to spruce myself up and look good. Maybe they’d change their attitude if they saw they were dealing with someone out of their league. So, she retrieved her make-up kit and spent far more time than she had originally intended on dolling herself up. Fresh and natural looking, she decided, but still nice. She had only intended at first to use a little blush and lipstick, but she soon found herself going the whole nine yards: winged eyeliner, contouring, mascara. Just before finishing, she decided to change the lipstick to a brighter red.

Stepping back to examine herself in the mirror, Ann smiled. She was proud of her work, and she knew that she looked good when going all out with her make-up. Reaching up behind her head, she lifted a fistful of hair and gave the mirror a demure look, showing off her slender neck as she snapped off a couple of pictures.

After trying out a few angles and nodding in satisfaction, Ann used the Chaos app on her phone to share two of the photos directly to the chat as she walked back to her desk. She couldn’t help but smile with pride as heart emojis began appearing beneath them in the chat.

Jumping back into the voice chat, Ann felt illustrious. She knew that she looked good in her pictures, and she was happy to show the group that she wasn’t just some typical loser gamer girl, but a real, beautiful woman who had her life together and was successful in a multitude of ways.

“Pretty face, girl. Pretty fitting for an airhead like you.”

Ann blinked and was immediately shaken from the cloud she had been floating on.

“Hey, I’m no—”

“Get on the game. A deal’s a deal I guess. Just be quiet now and tell us when you’re at the respec screen. We’ll give you the stats to change.”

The voice had cut her off so quickly and harshly, she immediately lost her train of thought. The Chaos icon for her mic did not light up again as she launched the game and took her character to the re-specialization station in silence. Again, she considered asking them to let her continue playing with her current character, but just as she held down her push-to-talk key and opened her mouth to speak she was interrupted once more.

“Didn’t I say be quiet?”

“Y-yes, but, I mean… Sorry.”

Ann heard an exasperated scoffing noise.

“And yet you just keep talking. Be. Quiet.”

Ann’s felt her cheeks burning in embarrassment. He had asked her to be quiet and she had been stupid enough to say her apology out loud. She didn’t speak another word for the next half hour as the group debated, discussed, and ultimately dictated their preferences for her character to her. She would be a pure support class, serving to buff and heal her companions as they did the real work. They assured her that it was for the best. With her healing spells keeping them alive, they could play more aggressively and they could complete the game faster and more efficiently. And finishing the game was the ultimate goal, wasn’t it? Deep down, she knew they were right about everything. The set-up was optimal, and with her character out of immediate danger, it was a simple matter of them playing to everyone’s strengths. She wasn’t happy to have her role relegated to the back, but they had been so logical about it.

“Okay, you can speak now,” said Jericho. “You need to communicate effectively with us from now on.”

“Understood,” she replied.

“Good girl, let’s get moving then.”

Determined to not let them down again, Ann jumped into the game with a fervor. It didn’t take long for her to adjust to the new role, and progress was steady. Then, she died twice in a row to a boss whose attacks could reach the entire arena, killing her despite her faraway position. She felt her blood pressure rise, and prepared for the verbal beating she knew was coming. She was surprised instead by a series of calm voices that greeted her.

“You know, the support role really suits you,” said one of the boys.

“Yeah, you don’t have what it takes to get things done on the front line, but you can still be a team player.”

“True, true,” said still another voice. “You’re definitely built for more of a uh… Servant, kind of role.”

Ann blinked and felt her hair standing up, but could only stammer a response, “G-guys, c’mon…”

“Yeah, serving others and helping them out, rather than being out in front.”

“Totally,” the voices were alternating between them, and something about their cadence made her feel off. Were there more people in the chat than there had been originally? “The nice part about that though is you get to relax. I think someone like you can’t really handle doing too much, but as I think you learned yesterday, you can’t play any role well if you get too high strung.”

“Yep, you have to play loose if you want to play well.”

“You need to listen to us if you want to play well.”

“And we’re telling you, that you need to relax. You played better when you relaxed right?”

Ann shifted in her seat. The voices were dizzying. “I-I did, yeah…”

“So just relax.”

“Yeah. Take a few deep breaths. The way you did last night.”

“Nice and slow. Counting down as you exhale slowly.”

“Exhale and let everything go.”

“Yeah, letting go of your tension. Letting go of your stress.”

“Letting go of your thoughts and resistances…”

Ann felt an alarm bell go off. Why did she need to let go of-

“Stop thinking, stop stressing. Stop trying so hard.”

She felt as if every time they spoke, it completely reset her thoughts. Something had alarmed her, and she had already forgotten. Something had felt wrong, and now she felt nothing. For the briefest of moments, she thought she remembered something from the previous night. What the hell had they done to her?

Ann lifted her hands to take off the headphones.

“Give up your thoughts. Give up your mind, and sit back as all your energy drains down through your feet again. Just like last night, your limbs weakening and your body sagging as it all goes away.”

Ann’s fingers twitched. What had she been doing? Her arms were so heavy. She let them drop back to her lap. She didn’t recognize the voice that was speaking now. Ann squinted and peered at the chat through the veneer that was rapidly clouding her senses.

“Klugat?” she mumbled the name into the microphone, but was ignored.

“Be a good girl now and rest. You built up too much adrenaline today. It made you play poorly again. You need to let your body drop down to a nice, even level. Back down where you can be loose and free. Down where you can relax and let us guide you. So that we can make you a better player. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it?”

Ann’s body had been sagging more and more, her head dropping down to the side. But she managed to whisper a “yes”.

In the game, her character had been moving erratically as she lost control of her faculties, but now stood still. In the real world, Ann’s chin dropped to her chest as her fingers lost their grip on the controller.

The group’s characters had gathered around her unmoving character in a circle, watching it as if it were a surrogate for the increasingly entranced woman.

“You want to be a better player. And we’re much better players than you, aren’t we?”

“Yes,” the mumbled whisper barely left her lips.

“So you should listen to us. Learn from us. Do as we say.”

“Do as you say…”

The world was disappearing again. Not that Ann was able to give it any thought. The voices were growing muffled, and the only sensation she was aware of, was the sinking feeling she felt as she regressed back inside of her own head once more. In the game, her character knelt down to the ground with the letters “AFK” above her head, signifying a lack of input from the user.

Ann’s mind dropped away into oblivion.