The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Game, Set, Match

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Tennis is a much harder sport than it looks. On the face of it, it’s simply two people knocking a ball back and forth but the actual sport takes more effort and concentration to anticipate the moves of your opponent, to realize where the ball is going and block it in time. As such, the athletes who take up the sport find themselves needing to be in top shape almost constantly, as the two women playing on the court showed.

On the face of it, it was a simple exhibition, two women engaged in an match as part of a day-long charity event. However, the two women on the court were taking it a little more seriously than the simple charity event would indicate. On one side of the court was Anna, a pretty blonde whose energy on the court seemed to enhance her beauty, her light-colored shirt staining with sweat, her long legs visible past her red shorts. On the other side was Monica, a dark-haired girl as athletic as Anna, but a little huskier, her outfits less flashy than her opponent. She bounced the ball twice on the court, then threw it up and smacked it with her racket, hurtling it over the net. Anna swiftly moved to the side, hitting the ball back towards Monica. They spent a few moments batting it back and forth before Monica let loose a savage blow that sent the ball just out of Anna’s reach.

Anna gritted her teeth and looked over at the other woman. She and Monica had been rivals for some time now. It wasn’t surprising, the two best players around taking it to the limit. They’d played each other several times before, each coming out on top more than once. Each game heightened the rivalry until Anna felt a true animosity between them, a rivalry that was made all the more tense by the cavalier attitude Monica showed.

What Anna didn’t realize was that the animosity was in her mind and only on her side. Monica was incredibly attracted to Anna and took their matches as an opportunity to get closer to her. However, the animosity Anna put out hindered any attempts to get closer to the blonde woman, which put off Monica’s attempts to make nice. For this match, she had decided on a different sort of game plan, one that would net her far more than a simple victory.

It was a warm day and sweat was pouring off both players as they batted the ball back and forth. Anna was distracted by the sun, her visor doing little to stop the rays beating down from the cloudless sky. He eyesight wasn’t helped by Monica’s racket. It was a bit flashier than what she usually went for, a bright red frame with red and blue strings, polished to such a point that they actually shone when the sun hit them. The constant flashing of color and light was distracting Anna, which was probably what Monica wanted. A flash caught Anna’s attention, causing her to miss the ball as it rushed just past her reach. The crowd in the stands applauded as the referee made the point, giving Monica the final victory.

The two women approached one another and shook hands as the crowd applauded. “Nice game,” Monica said.

“You were lucky,” Anna said with a slight sneer. She turned and walked over to the bench, Monica following, shaking her head. Anna was a good player and Monica couldn’t deny her attraction to her but that attitude definitely left something to desire. Well, if things went to plan, Anna would be able to change her attitude for the better.

The two sat down near the end of the large bench as the next two players took to the court. Anna took a long sip of water from a bottle as Monica rubbed her face with a towel. Monica leaned forward slightly, balancing the racket in her hands. “You really don’t have to be such a bitch about losing, you know.”

“I’m not,” Anna replied. “It’s losing to you I’m bitchy about.”

“It was a good game.”

“I lost. It’s never good.”

“That’s not a good attitude—”

“Can we drop the getting to know you bit? I want to watch this.” Anna shook her head and looked out at the game before her. It was just starting out, the players getting used to each others’ game but it was beginning to pick up. A flash caught her attention and she turned her head to see Monica looking at the game, her racket twirling in her hands. The sunlight caught the brightly colored strings and flashed them into Anna’s field of vision. Anna shrugged and tried to look back at the game. She could still sense the colors out of the corner of her eye but she tried to ignore them as well as Monica’s voice.

“It’s far too nice a day to be complaining about something, you know. Way too nice. I mean, look at the day around us, look at how nice and warm it, really nice and warm, it’s so nice to just sit back and relax and let the warmth of the day just flow into you. It’s so relaxing to let the warmth flow into you, let it flow into your body, it’s so relaxing to feel the warmth come into you, flowing through your body, flowing through you, relaxing you as it flows through you, you can feel yourself relaxing now, Anna, you can feel yourself relaxing as you feel the warmth flow through you, feel yourself relaxing as it flows through you, so relaxing, Anna, so very relaxing.”

By now, Anna’s eyes were fixed on the slowly spinning racket, the flashes of colors hitting her dulled eyes as Monica continued to speak in a soft tone. “You feel so relaxed, Anna, as you feel the warmth flow through you, you feel more and more relaxed. And as you watch the colors on my racket, that relaxing feeling continues. Just keep watching the colors, Anna, watch them turn and glow as the sun hits them. Just watch the colors turn and glow, turn and glow, you feel so relaxed as you watch them turn and glow, turn and glow, watch them, Anna, watch them turn and glow. The more you watch them, the more they turn and glow, turn and glow, the more relaxed you feel. So relaxed now, Anna, feel the warmth flow through you, watch the colors turn and glow, turn and glow and you’re so completely relaxed, totally relaxed, you’re relaxed now, aren’t you, Anna?”

“...Relaxed...” the other player said, her eyes gazing blankly at the spinning racket. Monica felt herself going wet, not just because she had just hypnotized Anna but because she had done it in broad daylight before a massive crowd. “Anna, listen to me, listen to my voice. As you listen to my voice, you will feel even more incredibly relaxed. I want you to stand up and come with me.” Taking Anna by the hand, Monica helped her to her feet and led her off towards the locker rooms. With the crowd concentrating on the game currently being played, no one payed attention to the two leaving or the fact that Monica was speaking softly and moving her racket from side to side before Anna’s face.

When they got to the locker room, Monica swiftly locked the door behind her. She knew most of the players would stay for the entire competition, but she couldn’t chance someone coming by and seeing this. She looked over at where Anna stood, her eyes staring blankly forward. “Anna, listen to me. I want you to remove your clothing. Your clothing is sweaty and it’s preventing you from relaxing completely. You want to relax completely, don’t you, Anna?”

“Yes,” the blonde whispered.

“Then take off your clothes and as you do, you will feel more and more relaxed as well as something else. You will begin to feel sexy, Anna, very sexy. With each article of clothing you remove, you will feel sexy as well as relaxed. When you have removed all of your clothes, you will feel completely relaxed as well as incredibly sexy, so relaxed and so sexy that you will do what I tell you to, won’t you, Anna?”

“..What you tell.....me to do....” Anna intoned as she pulled her shirt over her head. She unsnapped her sweat-stained bra and pulled it off, letting her firm and full breasts fall free. She slowly slid her shorts off, then her panties. By the time her bare feet hit the floor, she felt an incredible wave of relaxation flow through her body accompanied by something else, an arousal unlike anything she’d felt before. She could feel her pussy growing damp as the wave flowed through her completely, making her feel relaxed and aroused from head to toe.

“Let’s go take a shower, Anna,” a naked Monica said. “Get that sweat off of you. For now.” She took Anna by the hand and led her towards the shower area. A minute later, with water flowing down upon them, Monica took a bar of soap and moved behind Anna. She brushed a piece of dark hair from her face and reached around Anna’s body and began to soap at her breasts. Anna sighed as she felt Monica knead at her chest, the soap sliding across her erect nipples and soft curves. Monica pushed her pussy against Anna’s ass as she continued to soap her, her hands moving around Anna’s chest and stomach.

Monica continued to soap with one hand as she took Anna’s hands with the other. She gently brought them down to the soaked patch between Anna’s well-built legs and let the fingers slide through the blond pubic hair. Monica began to push Anna’s hands against her own pussy as her fingers slid into the tight passage. Anna moaned as she began to get into it, working her fingers into her pussy, the palms running over the vagina as they slid back and forth. Monica continued to soap at her breasts at the same time she fingered her former opponent, the three hands beginning to soak with juices. Anna’s body buckled as she came, her cum splashing onto her own palms as well as Monica’s fingers before falling into Monica’s arms.

Monica couldn’t take it anymore. She spun Anna around and kissed her hard and was amazed by the passion she responded with. They embraced, Monica pushing herself against the wall as she continued to kiss Anna. She broke off and slowly pushed Anna’s face down her body, past her own pert breasts, to her ready clit. Anna got onto her knees before Monica’s womanhood and immediately pushed her face into it, her tongue already flicking away. Monica leaned back against the shower wall and groaned as she felt Anna go at her. Her hands raked through Anna’s wet hair as the shower’s water beat down upon them, the water running so well down Anna’s ass as she kneeled forward, her face pushing against Monica, as eager at licking pussy as she was on the court. And just as successful, as Monica’s orgasm could attest to.

A few minutes later, the two women were dried off and dressed. Anna sat on a bench as Monica talked to her. “Anna, listen to me very carefully. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken. You will not remember being asleep or what has happened here. You will remember coming back and showering alone and I was here after you. Now, there are two things you will remember in your mind. The first is that you will want to spend more time with me. You will want to get to know me better and will accept my offer for a dinner. The second is that anytime you hear my voice say the words ‘match point, Anna,’ you will immediately fall into this state of relaxation and do what I say.”

A snap of the fingers later and Anna’s eyes were blinking open before Monica. “Sorry, did you say something?”

“I was asking if you wanted to go out for dinner or something tonight?” Monica smiled.

Anna was about to say no, when a sudden urge came over her. Getting to know Monica better would be good, if only so she could learn more about her game. “Why not?” she shrugged getting to her feet. As the two walked out, Monica smiled at the way her latest game had turned out. “Love all” indeed.