The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Game

My alarm went off and I jumped out of bed. The time for my final exam of the year had arrived. Feeling that I had over-prepared for this examination, I allowed myself to sleep until noon. The exam was scheduled for two in the afternoon which gave me plenty of time to shower, eat and get to my exam.

I left my dorm without any tension or worries, as this Psychology final was going to be a breeze. I strolled across campus and made my way to the examination hall. Happy thoughts passed through my head as I could already imagine my summer plans coming to fruition, but as I approached the classroom, worry began creeping in. The hallway in front of the class seemed pretty quiet, empty quiet. I did my best to calmly assess the situation as I approached but something was clearly wrong. A few people were around but not the large group I expected to be waiting outside the door. That’s when the door opened, and out came my Psychology professor and it didn’t take him long to notice me walking towards him.

“Jesse, just the person I was looking for,” he said as I closed in to confirm my worst fears. “Where were you?”

“I just missed the exam didn’t I?” I responded as my head flung back to show my frustration.

“Yes you did… Quite a problem, don’t you think?” He jokingly stated, and before I could reply, he cut me off and continued. “Come see me at my office in 30 minutes. I just need to go do something and I’ll meet you there. We can discuss the... situation.”

He seemed pretty casual about the situation, probably because I was one of his favorite students. We often talked during and after class. I nodded my head to confirm the plan and then watched him walk off as I attempted to re-assess the “situation”. I was pretty shook up so I decided to grab a quick drink at the campus bar and then made my way to my professor’s office. A little anxious, I got there ahead of schedule. He arrived a few moments later and greeted me before opening the door to his office. He offered me a seat and then sat down at his desk.

“So, what happened”? He started, wasting no time getting to the issue at hand. I quickly explained what happened. Somehow I had confused the correct time at which my exam was to be written. He smirked and sat back in his chair with a smile. He began explaining the possible punishments for my mistakes; however, he finished with a “but...”

“But...?” I responded.

“But, I know how good of a student you are, and that there is no foul play at hand” he finished. “However… this does pose a problem… but...”

“But...?” I replied again.

“But, I think I have a fair offer” he said with a grin. I quickly questioned him on what kind of offer he had in mind.

“A game,” he said, as a look of confusion struck my face. “Instead of writing an exam, how about we play a game…. You seem interested… that’s right, instead of writing the exam, all you need to do is play a game. And if you play this game, I will give you an A+.”

I could only listen as my confusion of the situation grew. “What sort of game?” I finally asked.

“Don’t worry about that for now,” he answered, reaching for a drawer in his desk and opening it. “All you need for now is this” he finished while pulling out a red cloth from the drawer. My eyes attempted to confirm what it was but the circumstance was so weird that I couldn’t bring myself to believe what was happening. However, he helped me out by grabbing the cloth by both ends and stretching it. My eyes opened wide as they glanced at the red speedo my professor was holding out in front of me.

“What the heck is that for?” I questioned with a defensive tone.

“You’ll need this for the game. The game will focus around this red speedo.” I became nervous and a little creeped out by what was happening. He continued explaining the rules: “The rules of the game are simple for now, and since I’m such a nice Prof, whether you win or lose… I will give you the A+.”

“So what’s the point of this game?” I argued.

“If you don’t play the game, you get an F”. He rebutted as my face took a more serious tone. “That’s right, if you don’t play the game or don’t follow the rules, you’ll fail the course. However, if you play and follow the rules, you’ll get an A+ guaranteed. And if you win, you won’t have to do much to get that grade.”

“And if I lose”? I asked.

“Don’t worry about that. We’ll talk about that later. For now, I’ll give you a few quick details. Saturday, we shall play the game. You will come to my place and ring the doorbell at noon. I’ll welcome you in and then explain how the game will work… But one quick rule, to get into my house, you will have to be wearing the speedo… And you will have to confirm it before coming in. Do all that and you will be on the road to getting you’re A+”. He handed the speedo over to me as he finished his initial explanation, along with his address.

The situation was so bizarre and as much as it seemed like I should just say no, it seemed like an easy way to correct my error. I would just have to play his stupid game and get the A+ without writing the exam. I accepted the speedo and confirmed my willingness to play the game. He smiled with excitement as he assured to me that it wouldn’t be too weird. We exchanged a few more words as I packed the speedo into my school bag and then I left his office and returned home.

As I arrived home I did my best to ignore the speedo and what had happened, but it was just stressing me out too much. I pulled it out of my bag and inspected it. The red spandex speedo seemed somewhat small. The day’s events rushed through my head as I inspected the suit. What the heck had I gotten myself into? I stuffed the swimsuit back into my bag and continued on with the day. It was almost impossible not to think about what had happened and about the upcoming “Game” on Saturday. Fortunately it was already Thursday so I wouldn’t have to think about it for too long.

Along came Saturday and this time I woke up early to ensure that I didn’t show up late. It was only ten in the morning but I began brainstorming what today’s game would involve. Many ideas passed through my head but there was no way I could know. I grabbed a quick bite to eat and showered up. Upon returning to my room, an odd feeling hit me as I realized I wouldn’t be putting on a fresh pair of underwear after my shower, but a speedo. I walked over to the speedo which had changed locations to my underwear drawer. I pulled it out and gave it a last inspection before slipping it on. I pulled it up my legs and snapped it into place. It was a little tight, but it seemed to fit. The feeling was quite different than the usual boxers I was accustomed to wearing. Naturally, I inspected myself in the mirror before throwing on some shorts and a shirt.

It was a minute before noon as I stepped out of my car. I could already tell how nervous I was about today. All I could do was concentrate on the door ahead of me as I walked up to his house. I took a moment to relax and then reached out for the doorbell. Right as I hit the button the door opened. It took me by surprise as he was already waiting there for me. He immediately greeted me, but he did not invite me in. He looked down at my crotch wanting to confirm that I was wearing the suit. I took a quick look around, and with hesitation I looked away as I slightly dragged down my shorts to reveal the waist band. I was too embarrassed to see him take advantage of me like this, but it was difficult not to notice the look of enjoyment it gave him. I gave him a frustrated but nervous look as he guided me inside. I was wearing a speedo, but at least we were both fully clothed. We walked over to his living room and each took a seat as he began explaining the “game”.

“First off, that speedo of yours is very important. And I’m not going to waste any time explaining what it means for you. So that you feel more comfortable, if you’re wearing that speedo, I cannot touch you.” He smiled as he said that last part. “There are more rules revolving around it but well get to those later. The game will be a series of rounds, in which I will set rules. If you win, you get to leave and you also get the A+. However, if you lose, we go deeper into the game. Each round will have an objective and if you fail at that objective I win the round.”

I nodded away at his explanation as I carefully listened to ensure that I could win the game and get out of here as fast as possible.

He wasted no time showing his true colors. “For the first round, my objective is pretty simple… My objective… is to see you in that nice red speedo.”

“I figured that much, so how does this round work and how do I win and get out of here?” I asked with confidence.

“Well, for the first round, all you have to do is pick a colored ball out of this basket. I will pick a color and then you will have to pick a ball of that color to get a point. Get 3 points and you win, and you can go home.”

“What’s the catch?” I questioned him with suspicion.

“The catch? Well, for every time you attempt to pick a ball and select the wrong color, you will have to take off an article of clothing. Once you run out of clothing, you can no longer selects balls. To win the round, I must see your cute little speedo. So I suggest you keep your shorts for last”. He smiled as he picked up the basket and invited me to come play. “Ready? There are only four balls, two red balls and two blues balls. And when you pick a ball you must wear this blindfold.” I inspected the basket and grabbed the blindfold he was pointing to. “You can take it off in between to confirm what color ball you chose.”

I slipped on the blindfold and prepared myself for the first ball. He started shaking the basket and then called out “blue”. I reached in and grabbed a ball. As I pulled it out I slipped off my blindfold to confirm what color ball I had chosen, and it wasn’t blue. He smiled and signaled for me to remove an article of clothing. I defiantly pulled off one of my socks and tossed it on the ground beside him. I put my blindfold back on for the next selection. “Red this time.” After he shook the basket a little I reached in again, this time selecting the correct color. This time it was my turn to smile but his confidence didn’t seem to fade.

Another round, this time he was the victor and I removed my other sock. I correctly guessed the next ball sending my score to two. One more ball and I was out of here. His face showed a little more concern this time but we moved on to the next ball. My luck quickly faded as I selected the wrong ball again forcing me to remove my shirt. With three errors, I was left with just my shorts. The next ball would decide round 1. He called out “Red,” and I reached in without hesitation to pick a ball. I grabbed the first one that I could and pulled it out while ripping off the blindfold. Unfortunately, the first thing I noticed was his large smile which assured me that I had lost. I double checked to see that I had indeed lost.

“Well, that means that I get your last piece of clothing…” he said as he motioned for me to remove my shorts. Embarrassed that I was about to let him see me in a speedo, I looked away as I unbuttoned the top of my Khakis shorts and unzipped them. I pushed my shorts down a little and let them fall to my ankles. As I pulled my feet from the legs of the shorts, he made no attempt to look away. What he wanted was obvious. His eyes immediately began roaming my body. “Looks like I win this round, on to the next.”

He piled up my clothing and placed it nearby before getting to the rules for round 2. “Well, you are already wearing nothing but a speedo in front of me, alone, inside my house, so the next round should come as no surprise. For round 2, your objective is to resist temptation, and not become aroused. Therefor, if you become aroused… and get an erection, you will lose round 2.”

Upon hearing “erection” my composure was slightly bothered but I regained my focus. All I had to do was not got an erection. Seemed pretty simple, why would I get an erection with him around. Before I could continue with my private strategy session he interrupted my thoughts and went on with the rules.

“Don’t worry, as long as you are wearing that speedo, I cannot touch you. So this time, my goal is to get that speedo off. If you fail to resist my seduction, and find yourself feeling much tighter in that speedo… then I win the round, and you lose your speedo. To win, all you need to do is hold out until midnight. If you can do that, the game is over.”

As much as this round was reaching the levels of extreme weirdness, the goal didn’t seem that unattainable. Even though we hadn’t reached 1pm yet, I wasn’t worried. This time, I would have control over the outcome. Luck would not play a role this time. Ready for an all-out assault, I was surprised when he changed the conversation to lunch. Seeing as we still had a long time to go, he decided he would cook me something. I carefully inspected his every move to ensure that he wasn’t cheating by slipping a blue pill into my food. I even joked about it to let him know, but he had zero intention of doing such a thing. He may be very weird, but he was somewhat fair, somewhat.

After we finished eating we returned to the living room. I became a little defensive again, guessing that he would soon make an attempt at arousing me. However, we continued our conversation from the kitchen and did so for about an hour. When the clock hit two he suddenly stopped the conversation.

“I forgot to mention a rule. Every hour, you’re permitted to take a break from me. At the top of the hour, you can have five minutes to go relax in that guest room down the hallway. There is a clock in there, so after the five minutes are up you need to return to the game… I’m pretty fair, you know.” I nodded my head. Unless he got really annoying, I’m not sure why I would ever need a break. We continued on with our conversation. Eventually, he turned the subject to me. At first he was just interested in my social life but I could slowly see his true intentions. Pretty soon he was complimenting me and ultimately praising my athletic body. The conversation which started with a casual tone had become somewhat awkward, for me at least. Given the circumstances, he didn’t really cross the line, but he did make it obvious how much he was admiring my body. Exploring it with his eyes and describing what he liked. I did my best to tolerate him while his perverted eyes molested my body.

“Mind if I get a closer look?” he said, moving in at a respectable pace. I uncomfortably back up into the corner of the couch only a few inches away. “Don’t worry, I can’t touch you. I just want to make sure I get a good chance to admire you”. I fed him another dirty stare, but suppressed my feelings knowing that if I played the game I would get the A+. His head tilted around to better inspect my body at this new range. “You should model a little for me. How about standing up?” he asked to which I responded that I was pretty comfortable. He laughed as I said comfortable and backed off a little. “Well you’re no fun.” He slid back a little to give me more room on the couch. We reverted back to a more casual conversation, though it didn’t stop him from enjoying the view.

Time wasn’t passing by that fast, but we eventually reached six and he offered to make me a nice “romantic” supper. I gave him a smirk as I nodded and moved back to the kitchen. It was obvious that he wanted me to go first, but I patiently waited for him to lead. I sat down at the island in the kitchen as he began preparing his “romantic supper”. While he waited for things to cook he scrambled around lighting candles and putting on some relaxing music in an attempt to set the mood. I watched with an irritated gaze, though I was looking forward to the meal. Eventually he prepared the plates and pulled out a bottle of wine. I shook my head realizing the effort that he was putting into his game. We sat down at the dining table, popped the bottle of wine and ate. The conversation was more intimate again, but this time he asked about my romantic life. What kind of girls I liked and recent experiences. It definitely made the conversation easier, and helped me forget that I was having a “romantic dinner” with my professor wearing nothing but a speedo.

After dinner we decided to give me a break while he cleaned up the kitchen. I returned to the couch to lie back during my time of peace, which was in due time ruined by the professor returning. Bored, I decided to close my eyes for a bit which turned out to be a mistake as it permitted my professor to get a cheap stare at me before I noticed his presence. I snapped back up into my sitting position sliding my hands down to cover up.

“A little tired?” he remarked but I shook my head and replied that I was just bored. He commented that he was back so we could change that now, inspiring me to give him another dirty look. He asked about supper and eventually led me into another pointless conversation. Things seemed somewhat normal again until the conversation changed moods again. He unexpectedly became somewhat sad as he brought up the game. I could see his confidence begin to falter as he noted that his seduction was failing. With every word he spoke it was almost as if he had already conceded defeat.

“I think it’s pretty obvious, that I’m interested in other men” he said. ”But it can be so difficult to live this secret life. I just can’t let anyone know about my hidden feelings, which makes it so difficult to enjoy them. Sometimes I just want to embrace another man, and enjoy what we have to offer each other.” As much as I wanted out of here, I felt somewhat sorry for him and listened to his story. “Females are beautiful, but sometimes they cannot offer you the same things. They can’t please you the same way your fellow man can. They just don’t understand us, like we understand us.” He spoke his words slowly, and softly, staring at me intensely. I felt like he had given up on the game and just wanted to open up to someone. I wasn’t very interested in his plans, but from my many conversations before today with the professor I knew that he was a good person, and so quietly allowed him confess his feelings.

He inched closer to me once more, again at proper pace. “There is something that you can do for me, and something I can do for you. We could make each other feel so good. We could take care of each other’s every need, desire and fantasy.” I could tell how much more erotic this conversation had become and so I decided to bring the conversation back to the game.

“I thought you just wanted to see me in this speedo. What exactly do you want from me?” I inquired.

“I want make you happy. I want to please you. I want to pleasure you,” he answered.

“Pleasure me?!” I clumsily responded, beginning to understand just how far he wanted to go.

“Yes, pleasure you. Hold you, caress you, play with you…” We shared an awkward stare, his eyes passionately gazing into mine, while I returned a scared and nervous look. “Pleasure your body, and your mind, until you just can’t help but give in…. Maybe I should just explain how the remaining rounds will work. If you lose this one, you must remove your speedo and I gain the right to touch you. And once I have that ability, we move on to the next round. And in the next round, we play our final game. Once you have lost your speedo, your objective is to not orgasm…. That’s right, you cannot orgasm, and if you do… You lose the game, and I can do whatever I want with you tonight… You’ll have to listen and… Obey… every… word… I… Say….”

My body felt paralyzed as I could do nothing but listen to his desires. I could feel his words take effect on me and a strange voice of reason creep into my head. As he continued talking, I listened, and argued with my mind. Suddenly, the idea of letting him “play with me” was starting to sound… ok…. No… what was I thinking…. I had just been here too long. I shook my head to snap out of it.

“Are you okay Jesse?” he asked. I nodded and simply responded, “Yes.”

“Good,” he replied as he continued…. And before long, the voice began creeping in again… I’m okay… I’m good.

His eyes continue to stare into mine as his mouth spoke more words of seduction. Everything he said began to make me feel better, more comfortable, more relaxed. Most of what he was saying became gibberish but certain words would jump out at me.

“Give in”… That’s right, I could just give in…

“Fall”… fall…

“It’s okay”… That’s right, it’s okay

“That’s right, were all alone, and it’s okay… to just give in…”

I could feel myself losing, I could feel myself giving in… Ding. Suddenly, the clock rang, and my focus returned. I looked at my Professor as he turned to confirm what time it was. I followed suit and established that it was the top of the hour. Somewhat confused, I attempted to regain my composure. However, I felt good, too good. While his eyes were distracted for a moment, I looked down to confirm what had happened. My hand slipped down to make sure, and before he could turn around I popped off the couch.

“Ah, finally utilizing your five minute break?”

“Yes,” I responded as turned to go to the guest room. I closed the door behind me and sat down on the edge of the bed. Looking back down, it was obvious that I had become somewhat aroused. I didn’t have an erection, but I was definitely feeling “better.” I had developed a slight bulge, but nothing extremely noticeable. I efficiently spent the next 5 minutes calming myself down and refocusing for his next attack. When my break was up, I returned to the living room and sat back down. He wasted no time taking another shot at me.

“I don’t think you noticed, but I got a nice look at you from behind there.” His words were returned by a surprised, and embarrassed look as my face turned red.

“Don’t expect another,” I said defensively, sliding my hands under my butt. He quickly attempted to return the conversation to where it was before the top of the hour, but I did a better job of defending myself this time. He decided to follow along, but eventually you could tell that he was becoming impatient as the deadline was approaching. I was able to pass the next break without needing a break. I had found my poise once again and was making my way towards midnight. His impatience became evident as his attitude changed again. His confident, happy nature disappeared and was replaced by a gloomy expression. Once again he was admitting defeat, however this time; he was more accepting of it. Even though we still had an hour and a half to go, he was already assuring me of my victory. It was hard not to feel sorry for him at this point, so when he asked if he could at least see my body before leaving, I actually considered it. I awkwardly looked around for no reason, knowing we were alone, but still hesitant at the idea of letting my professor stare at every inch of my body.

“Okay,” I said while moving to a standing position, “but don’t expect this speedo to come off. And nothing weird…”

“Thank you Jesse. Seeing you move around will be more than enough to make me happy” he replied with a perverted smile. He turned around to pick something up and turned back towards me to reveal a ball. “Why don’t we play a simple game of catch before you leave?”

“Sounds good,” I replied, nodding. He tossed the ball over to me and I threw it back to him. He continued talking as we threw the ball back and forth, back and forth, just talking about him, about me. He couldn’t help but compliment my body while it was in motion. Eventually he started throwing a couple balls off target to force me into different actions and poses. The worst was when he would sneak a ball past me and I would have to turn around to pick it up. There was no doubt where his eyes were looking when it happened. I could also see him looking to the clock every once and a while.

Eventually, the intention of his words became obvious again. “Any man who got the chance to touch you would be a lucky person.” His words returned to an erotic tone as began speaking of the pleasure we could have together and how good he could make me feel. Every time he threw the ball to me, he spoke another sentence.

“Your body is so beautiful.” Starting to take a step towards me with every catch.

“Your mind is so willing.” Another step. Another throw. Another step. Step by step. Throw by throw. He crept towards me. With every step, every word, every catch… It became harder and harder not to listen to him, and accept his desires.

“Your body and mind are so willing to give in to me.” Another step…

“All you have to do is listen to my words.” Another step…

“And accept what you desire.” Another step….

“And begin to enjoy.” Another step…

“And fall.” Another step…

“...lose.”

He took a final step towards me, and rather than throw the ball, he dropped it at my feet and repeated: “...lose.” I could do nothing but return a blank stare into his eyes, awaiting his next word. Ding

The clock went off again, notifying that it was now eleven. My mind attempted to make sense of the noise. It meant something, I know it did… It… Break… That’s right, my break…. I was able to realise those words before he got back to work.

“That’s right. It’s your break time… But you’re having too much fun… This feels so good. Doesn’t it?”

“…Yes.” I replied.

“You don’t want to take your break, do you?”

“No,” I answered when he suddenly dropped the ball.

“Pick that up.”

“Yes professor.” I bent down to pick up the ball and returned it to his hands.

“Good Boy,” he said, “such a Good Boy, Jesse. It feels so good to listen Jesse, doesn’t it?”

“Yes.” “To obey...” “Yes.” “To give in...” “Yes.” “To desire...” “Yes.”

“Such a Good Boy, Jesse. You just want to feel good, don’t you?”

“Yes.” “And let me make you happy...” “Yes.” “And let me pleasure your body...” “Yes.” “And mind...” “Yes.”

He looked down at my lower body. “Jesse...” “Yes Professor?”

“You lost this round….” He said, guiding me to look at the erection that had filled my speedo.

“Sorry….” I answered.

“That’s okay, you still have one more round left, right? Now why don’t you take that speedo off? It must be quite uncomfortable…” He signaled for me to remove them with his hands. My hands slid into each side of the speedo, and began pulling them down. As the rubber band passed over my cock it popped out, slapping around for a few moments. My professor stared at his prize as he backed up a few steps. The speedo reached my ankles and I stood back up to look at him. He signalled for me to walk towards him. One foot at a time, I stepped out of the speedo, giving him permission to touch me. As I took my final step towards him, he reached out with his hand to grab my chin. He tilted it so that our eyes met perfectly. “This is what you want Jesse, to listen, to obey, to be pleasured. Isn’t it?”

“Yes professor…”

His other hand grabbed my left hip while he began sliding down his other hand to grab my right hip.

“Such a Good Boy.” He started bending down and kneeled down in front of me. “Don’t forget, if you orgasm… I win.”

“Yes Professor….”

My eyes stayed up, staring straight ahead. He slid both his hands towards my groin and eventually onto my shaft, sliding them from the base to the head and eventually he started stroking me. Slowly at first, while he continued to whisper words to me. I couldn’t hear him. My head was buzzing too much. The pleasure was too much. His words were too much… His touch… was too… much. Before long he was stroking me intensely. Deep strokes, then fast ones, all while whispering magic words into my ears.

Faster and faster, harder and harder…. I was reaching my maximum. I couldn’t hold it anymore. The only thing I was capable of thinking about was pleasure. With every stroke, it became more difficult to think. To the point where it was impossible. My mind was disappearing… going completely blank. Why… Why couldn’t I think? Why… I can’t do this anymore… I’m going… I’m going… I’m going to passsss… outttt…

And in the moment that I orgasmed, he continued to whisper “Sleep…” with every stroke. With every stroke of my cock I squirted sperm, and fell deeper and deeper into a trance. As the final strokes ejected the last drops of sperm from me, my body went completely limp. The professor had put me so deep into a trance that it was like a coma.

“Sleep Jesse… Enjoy this slumber… And don’t wake up until the sun hits yours eyes…”

No longer functioning, my body began to fall. He stood up and stopped my descent, allowing himself to get to his feet so that he could pick me up. He let me fall into his arms and lifted me off the ground. My arms, legs and head drooped down as he began carrying me down the hallway. He was bringing me to the guest room. He walked to the side of the bed and laid me down on my back. My naked body slept on the bed as he stared at his prize. He had won, and he intended on having fun with his reward.

My professor began removing his clothing while he admired me resting. One article of clothing at a time, he patiently removed them. He was in no hurry. I was not going to wake from this trance anytime soon. Finally naked, he moved to the front of the bed, and kneeled down on it. He brought his hands down onto the bed beside my knees and started crawling up towards my head. He carefully inspected every part of my body. Gently caressing and licking his way up... my thighs, my groin, my abs, my chest, my nipples, my neck. He slid his tongue up my chin and onto my lips. Our lips met as he penetrated his tongue into my mouth to play with mine. He kissed me passionately as he laid his body down against mine. His groin pressed down against my own. As he kissed my sleeping face he rubbed himself against me. Our cocks were in direct contact as he slowly grinded against me. Suddenly, he placed his hands on the bed and lifted himself up, revealing his penis which was becoming more aroused. He crawled forward again, dragging his penis along my body. It slid across my chest and up to face. With his hands on the headboard of the bed he anchored it into my open mouth and dipped it in. He gently played with it in my mouth as he enjoyed the view. When he was done he crawled all the way back so we could meet face to face again.

He grabbed my chin again before planting another series of wet kisses. “We will finally have our moment Jesse.” He lifted his body up, resting on his knees, which were straddling my hips. He grasped the underside of my thighs and placed his knees inside of mine, shifting his own one at a time so that mine were now on the outside. His perverted smile returned to his face again as he lifted my legs onto his knees which forced my hips and bum off the face of the bed. My hips now resting on his thighs, he reached down to grab his member while the other hand gripped my lower back. He moved the head of his penis closer to my ass, until the head was kissing my hole. He teased it for a while, slightly poking me and moving it around the rim until he got bored and pressed it against me harder.

Before long, his cock slipped into me for the first time. Slowly, his shaft disappeared into my body until the base of his penis reached my ass. He pulled back slowly until the head was just barely inside, and then pushed all the way in again. He sustained his gentle pushes until he could feel me loosen up. His thrusts became harder every time, the next one faster than the last until he could feel that my body was ready to accept his full efforts. When he felt the time was right, he began fucking my sleeping body without holding back. He began moaning and breathing deeply as his penis pleasured my body. Even though I was asleep, he continued to talk to me. He had seduced his target and now he was fully enjoying his reward. He continued to pump away until he couldn’t hold it anymore and finally orgamsed inside of me. He finished with a few more slow thrusts before he laid back down against my body. He hugged me as pushed inside of me a couple more times and eventually pulled out. Sperm seeped from his cock as his exited my body.

He rolled over to rest beside me as he regained his breath and his composure. He looked over at my slumbering face as he smiled again. He rubbed himself as he savoured my deep trance. Noticing a bit of pre-cum seeping out of my penis, he lifted himself out of the bed and crept over to taste it. He swallowed my shaft up as he started playing with my body again. His hands and traveled my body again as his mouth played with my penis. It wasn’t long before he was hard again and when he was ready he rolled me over onto my stomach and straddled my body again. He started massaging my back and moved down to my butt. He shook my butt cheeks around and then grabbed my thighs and pulled them apart before reaching down to grab his cock once again. He aimed his cock at my asshole again and pushed in. I was already loose from last time, so it wasn’t long until he was up to speed again, completely enjoying my hypnotized body again…

My eyes opened as I felt the morning sun seep into the room. My awakening was relaxing and easy. I felt great and completely rested. However, as I came to, it dawned on me that I wasn’t in my room. I inspected the room before finally remembering about the game. Was I still at the professor’s house? What the heck happened? I sprung out of bed and shook my head as I tried to make sense of last night. Where is he? I got onto my feet and made my way to the doorway. That’s when I realized I was still wearing the red speedo. I had quick moment of humiliation as I scouted the room for my clothing. There wasn’t any to be seen so I grabbed a blanket, covered myself up and left the guest room.

I could smell food cooking in the kitchen so I headed in that direction. I walked down the hallway and turned the corner to find the professor sitting down at a chair in the living room.

“Professor,” awkwardly left my mouth as I recalled that I was still wearing just the speedo. My face turned red as he looked up at me.

“Good morning Jesse… interesting selection of clothing.”

“It’s all I could find. What happened last night? The game, what happened”?

“Oh, don’t worry about the game Jesse…” he answered as he motioned for me to approach him. “Come here Jesse…” My head started buzzing. His hands guided me to him as my blanket fell to the ground. I walked up to him. Every step the buzzing got more intense. I stopped just in front of the chair. He reached out to grab me by the hips and slowly spun me around. “Have a seat Jesse.” I sat down on him and his hands started moving my hips around. Eventually my body took over and I started grinding against him allowing his hands to explore the rest of my body.

“Get on your knees in front of me,” he ordered as he gently guided me off of his thighs. I turned to face him and descended to my knees. My next action became obvious as he stared into my eyes while unzipping and lowering his pants. His fully erect penis popped out as he pulled my head into it. I quickly swallowed it up and got to work pleasing him. I mindlessly sucked him off until he asked me to stand up. “Please remove your speedo.” I slipped them off and stepped towards him. “Come sit down,” he said as he reeled me in with my thighs. I straddled his legs and then he pulled me down. Our lips met immediately as we shared a passionate kiss. One of his hands slid down to reach under my bum while the other gripped his shaft. His lifted me up and when he lowered me I could feel his cock begin to enter me. He let me fall all the way down.

“Up… Down… Up… Down…” My body followed his rhythm as my mind started going blank again. With every cycle the pleasure increased and my thoughts disappeared…

“Up… Down… Up… Down…” I think… I’m… going… to… passsss… ss… outttt…..

The end