The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: Not only does this story contain homosexual sex scenes, which some people find offensive, and non-consensual mind control. Please don’t read any further if any of these things are going to upset you. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. Any simularity between person living or dead is purely coincidental.

The Game

“You want a drink?” I asked.

“Yeah, thanks.” Steve replied. His girlfriend was out of town for a few days, so after work he decided to come over for a long awaited visit. Since Steve had moved in with his girlfriend, he spent most of his time with her so we rarely got a change to talk anymore.

I dashed into the kitchen to grab a couple of glasses then filled them up with Lemonade. Then I opened the cabnet and pulled out a small vial of my special solution. It wasnt anything much, just some tranquilzers the doctor had given me I’d watered them down into a mushy paste. I took a small portion and placed it into Steve’s glass then stirred it until the tranquiler had completely dissolved. I then proceeded to the computer room.

After handing Steve his glass, we sat around and talked for about thirty minutes. Figuring he’d soon start to feel the effects, I put phase 2 into action, by suggesting we play a game of Tradewars like we did several years ago. I knew that if I kept him thinking he wouldnt realize just how relaxed he was feeling.

He agreed, so I went to the computer and set up the game. We set the moves per game to about 200. That would allow us plenty of time to build an empire. I went first with a quick and easy stradgy. I basically wanted to take up a few more minutes before I let him at the computer.

After announcing I’d completed my moves, he moved to the computer and began playing. Since playing the game in this fashion requires that the other player cannot be around for fear of showing your battle plans, I went to make us a few sandwiches in the other room.

When I returned I noticed Steve was very slow in making his moves. I knew he wasn’t working on some brillant plan to win, but simply trying to remain focused on the game. I set the paper plates with the sandwiches gently on the table as not to disturb Steve then moved to a position where I could see his face.

He was looking at the monitor but his eyes were half closed and his shoulders were slumped. At just that moment, the computer screen saver kicked in with a picture of a rotating dish with a spiral on it. This was going better than I’d planned.

Steve continued to stare at the screen as the screen saver did it’s magic and it was time for me to do the same. I slowly moved close to him and in a gentle voice asked how the game was going.

“fine...” came a dull, slow slur.

“Good, how do you feel?”

“I can’t concentrate,” his voice soft, never looking away from the monitor, “and my eyes are heavy, I can hardly keep them open.”

“Take a few slow deep breaths and keep looking at the screen.” He did so. “You’re very relaxed Steve. More relaxed then you’ve ever been in your life aren’t you?”

“yes”

“You’re so relaxed that you can no longer think. You’re so relaxed that I will do the thinking for you.”

“can’t think...” he said in a barely audiable tone.

“Steve,” I said in a soft yet firm tone, “Since you are tired you should get ready for bed. Don’t you agree?”

He didn’t say anything, he just kept staring at the monitor with his eyes three-quarters closed and started fumbling around with the buttons on his shirt. With a bit of bumbling he finally got his shirt unbuttoned and started to remove it.

I felt light headed as I looked at his bare chest. It had a little bit more hair on it then the last time I’d seen him shirtless and he looked like he could stand to lose about 5 pound but the extra mass looked good on him. I watched as he unbuckled his belt then stood up slowly and unsteadly removed both his pants and undershorts. He had great difficulty taking these off because he hadn’t removed his shoes first.

Before he could get to determined to do it, I told him to sit back down in the chair and watch the screen and that I’d help him with his shoes. He sat down and took another deep breathe. I removed his shoes, socks, then pulled the pants and underwear off the rest of the way.

I then carried the discarded clothing to table then went back to stand behind Steve, “You feel good, don’t you? Better and more relaxed then you’ve ever felt in your life. Want me to help you relax even more?”

“yes...” came another dull slur.

I placed my hands on Steve’s shoulders and slowly started to massage. “My touch make you relax even more. You feel so relaxed. Nothing matters, you don’t have a care in the world. Close your eyes and fall deeper asleep, deeper relaxed.”

I bent forward a bit at an angle so that I could look at Steve’s face. His eyes were closed and his face was totally blank. He looked as if he was in the most deep and profound sleep of his life...and he was. Over the next several minutes I told him about how tired and relaxed he felt, while I massages his shoulders, neck and temples.

By now, I knew I had him. The words I was saying was passing his conscious mind completely and I had direct access to his sub-conscious. He was mine. Completely and totally.

“Steve, in a moment I’m going to count from one to three. On three you will open your eyes though you will still be completely asleep. You will stand up and walk over to the bed and lay down. The moment your head touches the pillow you will start to take deep breath, hold it for a second, then exhale and close your eyes and will relax ten times deeper than your now.

Steve lifted his head to nod, only to have it fall back onto his chest, his being so relaxed as not to be able to willingly fight it.

“1...2...3,” I said.

Steve opened his eyes about half way. I could see they were slightly glazed over. He stood up and walked groggly to the bed, where he laid down and feel even deeper asleep.

“You like how you feel don’t you? You want to feel even better. In a moment, Steve, you will. I am going to give you another massage. As you feel my touch you will find yourself becoming very aroused. You may want to move, but your muscles are so relaxed that you are helpless. And you find that helplessness arousing too. It will be impossible for you to consciously move. You will be at my complete mercy...and you will like it. You will only be able to do what I tell you to do. You will only be able to think, what I tell you to think, tonight, you will be mine body and soul.”

“I...will be yours...body and soul.”

I had him. He was mine. Tonight, was gonna be able to get rid of some long build up sexual desires. But first, I had one important thing I had to do.

“Steve, before I give you your massage, I have special instructions for you. From now on, whenever you and I are alone, and I say “Want to play Tradewars” you will immediately fall into a deep, relaxing state, ten times deeper than now. Reguardless of what you are saying or doing, you will be helpless from asleep.”

“I will be helpless...” came a murmered reply.

“Tomorrow you will wake up about six in the morning. You will gather your clothes, get dressed and go home. Once home you will prepare yourself for bed as you do every night then go into a deep, restful, natural sleep until it is time to wake up for the day. When you awake you will have no memory of anything that has happened here tonight, other than we talked and played Tradewars until 2 a.m. when you went home and went straight to bed. Do you understand?”

“no memory, played tradewars until 2...”

I smiled. Everything was set. I wasn’t worried about him remembering anything. The tranquiler I had given him earlier had a strong tendency to fog any event. “Ready for that massage?", I asked

No reply came so I removed my clothes, then climbed onto the bed and sat next to Steve’s body thinking of where to start. Damn, his nipples were inviting.

The End