The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Galley Slave

A MC, BD FemDom Romance

-CHAPTER ONE-

-1-

La Dona Alexandra stood in the swelling sea breeze, smartly arrayed as an Officer of the Imperial Guard, her sun-like tresses carefully bound beneath her cap. She cut a superb figure, this younger daughter of the King Emperor—The Lady Amazon, as she was called; amazingly beautiful, a skilled officer, leader of Men. And she craved acknowledgment of those facts.

She was aboard the barque Donita, in the small Mediterranean port of San Salva. It was Spring, and the dry hills about the town were sweet with early flowers. She took off her cap of rank and her golden hair (from her grandmother, a barbarian Queen) flowed in the breeze.

The young Princess was waiting for her Aide d’Camp, Major Orlo, an Italian of low birth and numerous talents, many years in her Royal Father’s service. The Major was several decades her senior, but showed her appropriate deference.

Ten large Imperial Men of War Galleons made anchor in the tiny port, crowding out the usual civilian traffic. La Dona Alexandra winced as the changing breeze brought the stench of the galleys to the baroque. “Whew, my Orlo, what an odor!” Sniffing the air as he arrived, “True, my Lady. ‘Tis the galley slaves, they’re fed onions and hard bread.” “And not washed, to boot...” “’Twould seem. Yet they are mostly barbarous Northerners, captured in the Wars. Perhaps ‘tis their normal aroma...” “I suspect not. How many slaves are aboard?” “Three hundred to each ship; three thousand stinking barbarians.”

“Perhaps then, a fortunate though malodorous meeting. I commissioned a small, swift galley to be made for me in Genoa, by the master boat builders there, to the most advanced specifications. Now two years have passed and I received word yesterday that the ship awaits launching. I must put my mind to fitting, manning and launching her. And I must be back to the Capitol for my Sister’s Royal Wedding in nine weeks. The ship will be swift enough.

“I have prepared these dispatches. Have them sent today. They will marshal the equipment and treasure needed. Yonder galleys may solve my other problem. I shall dine with my second Cousin, who commands them. I need two hundred strong oarsmen. I will take his best; let him replace them: there are always more prisoners for the galleys. But I must give careful consideration to their conditions. I could not abide such ardent aromas aboard my personal vessel. “Yes, I must think. You may go.”

The Princess contemplated the state of affairs in the Neo Roman Imperium—1,500 years after the “Great Julius” who was the founder of an unbroken line of King-Emperors. Yes, there had been that unpleasantness a thousand years ago when the Northern Barbarians and local religious fanatics had almost brought the Empire down. And there was the continuing rivalry with the Empire of the East centered in ancient Byzantium, but there had been no war there for over a century. The revolt of the Northern Provinces was the first real challenge to the Empire in generations of peace. La Dona Alexandra did not see the future either North or East, but rather, South and perhaps someday, even West, over the Ocean Sea. Some of the Empire’s Iberian subjects were exploring down the Coast of Africa. There was more contact with far Cathay, across the broad expanses of Asia. The Empire her family had controlled for over four centuries, as a junior offshoot of the divine Julians, was secure, partially because they had accommodated the religious zealots and allowed the worship of the Jewish Messiah Yeshua and his Holy Concubine, Mary the Magdalene along with other savior-gods such as Mithras. The sex-magic of the Yeshua sect was especially to her liking and she had endowed one of their nunneries. Yes, the Empire accommodated many cultures, many beliefs. Perhaps it could eventually accommodate the Northerners’ demands with some sort of local self-government.

-2-

The squad of ten galleons across the harbor was the Duc Darg’s personal contribution to the Imperial War Effort; the Death’s Skull Squadron it was called. The Raptor was his flag ship, and a fearful place for the prisoners. He insisted that only prisoners from the Kingdom’s northern enemies be brought aboard his ships as galley slaves. And he used them cruelly, needing several hundred a year to replace those who died in his service. Conditions below the deck on his ships were vile, yet he seemed content, bragging that “They come to me from their northern farms—“free men” and leave me rotting corpses...”

The prisoners should have hated their captor. Most, though were too numbed by hunger, labor at the oars, and the brutality of the guards to feel hate or much of anything.

Bragg and Dale had both been captured in the Last Defense of Braysville, the only city lost by the Northern Confederacy during the recent war. They had each survived aboard the galleys for six long months. Manning the same oar together, they tried to keep each other’s spirits up; to not sink into the mindless animality of the other galley slaves.

Bragg was the bigger of the two, always robust and hearty. He stood taller than most men, at least a head above their Southern captors. Blond hair and beard, falling in now filthy tangles across his bright blue eyes, he bore the hardship as best as any. Dale was slimmer and slightly shorter, with red-brown hair, long, lice-ridden and matted, like the rest of the unfortunate’s in the Duke’s hulls. His eyes were a piercing green, and laughed even here.

Unlike the rest, they helped each other, and pulled together. “Ease now, Dale, let me take the strain of the swells. Keep up your strength...”

-3-

Diner with the lecherous Duke went as well as could be expected. The Princess did not trust her ambitious Cousin and enjoyed commandeering the oarsmen from him. The Duke, wanting to ingratiate himself with his powerful Lady, bore the perceived indignity and arranged to grant the Princess’s Aide access to the ships.

Bragg saw Orlo walking along the passage above the oar benches in the dank hull of the Raptor, and noticed him motioning to the guards to remove a prisoner or two, as he chose. Where were they going? Anywhere would have to be better. As the Major passed he quickly spoke, in his thick Northern accent, “M’laird, we’re two strong oarsman for your service...” He was cut off by heavy blows from a guard, but Orlo looked into his clear eyes, and saw how strong the youth and his oar mate were.. “Enough. Yes, these two look a bit healthier than the rest. Take them too.” The Chains that held them to the bench were released. They were shoved up to the deck and were chained to the few others who were huddling by the gangplank.

Major Orlo went about his duty carefully, choosing the healthiest looking dozen or so from each galley. While his Princess dawdled at the Castle of the local Signor, he mustered the oarsmen, under heavy guard from the Castle, on a beach by its tall walls.

Dale kept close to his friend as they were quick-marched to a wooden stockade hard by the Castle wall. Inside were groups of oarsmen, chained together. Someone handed them hard bread, larger chunks than they had seen in months, and jugs of fresh water too. Bragg led the group from the Raptor, chained as they were, to the rough posts that surrounded the stockade, and sat them along its rim.

Some hours later, the stockade was nearly full and they could hear wagons delivering things just outside. Then the same officer came in without any guards.

“Listen up! I am Major Orlo, and you have all been chosen for special service to her Imperial Majesty, Princess of the Royal House, High Lady Alexandra. You each know you are very lucky to have been removed from the Death’s Skull Squad. What the Princess requires of you is work, obedience and silence. If you give these without limit, you will be well-treated. If not, you go back to the death ships.”

“Now stand up and form lines. Listen carefully. Disobedience is severely punished. You will move through the stockade gate in single file, and your chains will be struck off. There are barbers outside to shave you. There are barrels of pine oil to delouse you. There will be more food for those who obey. Now begin to move.”

Bragg pulled the others with him and was nearly first through the gate. There were some blacksmiths there to strike off their chains, and a guard telling them to throw off their filthy rags.

Then they were made to climb, two at a time, into large barrels of strong smelling pine water where they were dunked repeatedly. Dale kept close to Bragg and both were dunked together. Coughing, and laughing, they had begun to feel better, just being clean. Then the barbers shaved their beards and heads, and body hair as well. Now completely naked, they were sent to even stronger smelling barrels and dunked again. After this, they were run a short distance down the beach where guards lined them in rows, to lay down and dry in the late afternoon sun.

Mugs of hot soup were brought by. The first hot food any had since being dragged aboard the galleys. Then the blacksmiths came with a cart. A wide leather belt was provided for each oarsman, bolted securely around his waist. The men were also fitted with leather ankle and wrist cuffs, with a small metal eye and hook embedded in each. Each belt had a length of chain attached to it and a strip of soft leather between the legs, front to back. The chain was looped around the waist and hooked to itself. Aboard the galley, it would chain the rowers in place. Before the chain was hooked, each man had to clasp his hands behind his back (where the wrist cuffs were hooked to an eye at the back of the belt) and the chain was used to pin them to the belt. Thus bound, they were made to squat down, in lines, and wait until all were processed.

-4-

It was much later when they saw the Princess for the first time. She rode up to them on a black stallion, in gleaming white and gold garments. She looked like some powerful deity riding toward them, out of the blaze of the setting sun. Major Orlo ordered them up, “Stand and brace yourselves for inspection by your Princess and mistress! Remember: Work, Obedience and Silence is the Rule she has ordered for you! Show our Lady your gratitude for being chosen for her service. You are not just galley slaves anymore. Now you are our Princess’s personal galley slaves! Stand with pride!”

Bragg tried to understand the officer’s admonishment. He wanted to show this glorious, golden Princess how happy he was to be out of the Duke’s stinking galleons. The only way he could think to do that was to stand straight and try to show the pride the officer spoke of; but how could a galley slave feel pride? In what? It had to be pride in being chosen for this special service. He would offer himself totally to this Princess who rescued him and Dale from the hell holds of the Skull Squad! So he stood stiffly, his barrel chest puffed out, his gaze straight forward, except for the glance he stole of Dale. The lad saw him and stood like him. He saw the oarsmen nearby also emulating his stance.

While the Princess sat atop her stallion at a distance, looking the men over, the Major walked the lines, prepared them for inspection. “Stand straight! No moving! Shoulders back, heads high!” As he passed Bragg, “That’s good! They should all be as stalwart as you!” Bragg felt a swelling in his chest. This was the pride he was to feel. Being the best oarsman he could be, to serve his Lady and savior.

The Princess dismounted and was led by the Major slowly down the lines of cleaned and braced galley slaves.

Bragg watched the straight figure of the Princess pass along the row in font of him. She was beautiful beyond words. Not the broad open comeliness of Northern farm folk like his people, but in a sensual Southern way, as befits a Princess of the Empire; yet she was golden tressed, like the sun of the north. La Dona Alexandra stood and walked with pride. She understood her mastery over these men, but might exercise it without the great cruelty of her nastier Cousin.

Then the Princess stood before him. He heard an almost gentle, laughing voice. “My, but you are a strong one. We’ll put some meat on you, and you will do fine.” Major Orlo added, “I noticed this one too, Lady. The others seem to emulate him.” “Good, we need some strong models for the rest.” Then she looked into Bragg’s eyes, and a bit astonished at their intensity, nearly stuttered, “Y..yes, blue-eyes, perhaps I shall see to your training personally. If you are a good model to these others, you will be rewarded...” Then, laughing, “There are rewards even a galley slave can enjoy...” The Princess moved on, leaving Bragg’s heart pounding, the tinkling of her laughter long in his ears.

Later, La Donna Alexandra remounted her steed and spoke to them all in a loud clear voice. " The Gods have favored you. It is your good fortune to have been chosen for special service to the Imperial Family. Since you were all condemned for life to the galleys, this special service is the best you could ever hope for.

“I have built me the swiftest galley in the whole world. But it will only be as swift as the men who row it make it so. To achieve this, I have created a special Rule for you. Major Orlo told you a bit about it, by giving you its three key words, Work, Obedience and Silence. If you always act in accordance, you will meet the challenges I will set for you. As you are trained you will learn about the deeper meaning of these words; and you will live by this Rule. Keep these words in your minds. Repeat them as you row.

“You will find conditions aboard the ship the best of any. But you will have to earn those conditions, by becoming the best oarsmen in the Empire! You are naked, chained slaves, and will remain so. All you have is the pride of being the best; of rowing faster and harder than any others. And should you fail, there is always the Skull Squad.

“Major Orlo will now administer the Oath which I require of you. When he finishes, if you accept freely, remain standing. If you refuse, sit. If any of you sit, you will be removed and taken back to the Skull Squad. If you remain standing, you have taken the Oath, in the Silence of your assent! It is my desire that all of you remain standing. I am relying on you to speed me to wherever I, or other members of the Royal Family, must be. You will not disappoint me.”

The Major then stood before the oarsmen, “Hear the words of the Oath: ‘I swear upon my Oath, by all the Gods and Yeshua, the Savior, to be the devoted galley slave of my Mistress, the Princess. I accept, without reservation, the Rule of Work, Obedience and Silence. And this be so for the rest of my natural life. By the Gods’ grace, amen!’ Now remain standing to accept the Oath!”

There was complete silence as the Princess surveyed the oarsmen. Not one moved. The Princess then raised her sword, gleaming in the sunlight, “I accept you all as my galley slaves, and acknowledge that I shall use you to labor hard at the oars for the rest of your natural lives, granting you sufficient rest and feed. By the Gods’ grace!” She again surveyed them all and then rode off, holding her sword high.

-5-

Major Orlo had the galley slaves line up, two abreast, and ran them, under guard, to the quay where the Dorita was docked. He had them climb down a netting into the hold of the square rigged ship. “They say, someday these baroques will be faster than rowed galley’s. Then what would we do with you all? Our Princess believes that these may replace the largest ships, but small, swift ships of her new design will always be fastest rowed. Your efforts will prove this. We sale at first tide. Five days, we shall be in Genoa and your new ship. No talking! Now rest.” Bragg and Dale found a spot to lay down. They put their heads close together to whisper.

“Our Lady’s like some antic Warrior Goddess—bet she’s tougher than she looks, an’ she commands respect from the likes o’th’ Major. How you feel, Dale?” “Better than since we marched int’ Braysville, all fired-up and ready fo’ War.” “Yeah.” “She is amazin’ beautiful...” They both drifted off to sleep in the crowded hold. They continued sleeping even as the ship cast off and made its way around the Skull Squad and out into the open sea. They woke when the hatch was opened to let in air and light, and bread, jugs of water, and even fresh fruit were passed around. So it continued until the ship came to the docks of Genoa.

-6-

At the dock they were mustered into two lines again and their hands were chained against their backs. They were run a short distance between armed guards to the sleek new galley, which bore the proud name, Lightening. The ship was smaller than most ocean-going rowed galleys. It was thinner abreast and had unusually curved lines that made it seem to flow and speed forward even as it was docked. It was gleaming with brass work, and clean. At the dock, each pair of slaves were chained together with a short piece of chain that hooked onto their belts. When Dale and Bragg were so linked, Bragg could see his friend relax. They would not be separated now.

As they were hustled below decks, they were divided into two squads. Half were directed into a low space just above the oars, fitted with hammocks, two to a hammock. Each hammock was fitted with a belt that buckled underneath.

The rest were ordered onto the oar benches where they were chained into place, waist chain and ankle cuffs to the deck, wrist cuffs attached to the oar. Dale stood next to Bragg during all of this, and was chained to the oar next to him. He looked to his friend with a sigh of relief when they were finally sitting at the oar together. The oars were curiously connected by chains and cogged wooden wheels, so all the oars on each side would have to move in unison. They were so designed that they could be rowed at a greater pace than the free swinging oars usual to the older style galleys.

A few of the men did not have oars. One pair was put at the drum, the others, hands still pinned back, were strapped against the ship’s masts, which penetrated into the hull. The ship swayed gently against the dock, and they waited. Some frightened looking boys were hustled down to the rowing deck area. They were sent to two wooden cages, fore and aft, where they sat, waiting soundlessly.

The Genoese shipbuilders who prepared them thus, left the ship and Major Orlo came below deck with a brawny man. His head was shaved, showing a long scar from midhead toward his right eye. and he scowled at them. Orlo spoke, “This is Scar. He is one of the Princess’s personal slaves. He is your overseer and Master of the Oars. You will obey him completely. You can see that he does not have the traditional overseer’s whip. Let me assure you that the belt in his hand is sufficient for the job, but, as our Princess wishes us to treat you well, he uses a belt which will not easily cut the flesh. Scar is now in command.” The major turned and left.

Scar walked up and down the deck, looking at each man. He then went up to the hammocks and inspected them. All this was performed in silence. Then he went back to the drum and spoke in a booming voice, “To you I am the will of our Princess and mistress. I am the strong arm of our mistress, and will teach you to row harder than you have ever rowed before. The Major has told you the Rule our mistress has given to us, work, obey, be silent. I enforce the Rule. You will be treated better than you have been, fed even better. For this, you will abide the Rule. Either our Princess has your complete devotion, or you will go back to the hole where you were found.

“The day is divided into three watches. One watch at the oars, one at rest, then back to the oars. There is a deck area at the stern, which is closed off, and to which you will climb during rest period, for air and sun. Sometimes, you will be chosen for special duties, like polishing the ship’s brass, or scrubbing its decks. Special duties are rewarded with extra food. You see, our Princess wants you well treated. There are more men than oars, so all will take turns. The boys you see around were bought from the streets, to feed, clean and serve you. On other ships they’re called “rats”, here our Princess wants them called “oar boys.” When they grow big enough, they’ll be put to the oars too.

“Now this belt here will keep you all quiet and hard working. If you row hard, I will beat you only when needed. We will now wait in silence for our Princess to board and order us to oars!” Scar then stood silently, arms crossed, gazing at the galley slaves.

Later, as the tide turned, the Princess, wearing a diaphanous white robe, in the “Egyptian” style that was so popular among the Imperial Nobility, came aboard, while the ship’s bell rang in celebration. She came below deck and Scar humbly led her to inspect the oarsmen. She had one of her personal guards with her, also in a leather kilt like the overseer, but with short sword, steel breastplate and small, round steel shield with the Princess’s logo, an “A” carved in the semblance of two swords and a baton of rank.

Bragg could see her coming, floating, as it were, in her gleaming robe. The Princess looked at the men as she walked by them, smiling, saying something to this one or that. She stopped by Bragg and put a soft, but firm, hand on his shoulder. He could see her smooth skin and warm breasts through the thin cloth. Looking him directly in the eyes, “This one is strong and has much heart. You will give me your all, yes?” “Oh, yes, Mistress!” “Good. But, under the Rule of silence, I want you to learn to respond just with ‘aye’ and ‘nup’ to questions; no response is needed to commands, just obedience. Do you understand?” “Aye!” The Princess’s laugh was like tinkling bells, “Good, very good.” She walked on, leaving a flowery aroma behind.

Soon, Bragg could feel the ship cast off, and the pilot boats pushing it into the tidal current. Some of the extra men were mustered topside to hoist the ship’s small sails, under the watchful eyes of the Princess’s guards, and quickly returned to the oar deck... Then the order was given, “To oars!” and the drum began the deep vibration of its beat. Bragg could feel as much as hear it, as he and Dale began to pull together, feeling their muscles work, feeling how much easier this smaller, lighter vessel rowed. Yes, the Princess would have her fastest ship, as they all learned to pull together.

-7-

They rowed easily for a few hours, learning the feel of these oars, and this new ship. Then the order was given to increase the pace. A short time later, the beat was quickened again, and the overseer ordered the extra men fore and aft, to open large traps set just below the main deck. A strong, cooling draft of sea air rushed in, and, continuing to blow steadily, through. It seemed as if the ship had lightened, or as though the heavy hand of the wind, which had pushed them back, now slid through, and they flowed through the wind. The ship itself had lifted a short distance, and it skimmed across the waves at a greater speed. The Overseer called out some of the boys and had them take up bladders of water. They went from bench to bench, squirting water into the mouths of the oarsmen as they pulled. The water was sweet and cool, easing Bragg’s pounding heart.

Again the order was given to quicken the beat. The work at the oars became so strenuous that the men gasped for air at each pull together. Scar walked back and forth, cracking his belt on backs and shoulders, calling on the men to “Pull harder! Pull together! Put your backs and legs into it! Breathe out as you pull! Harder! Breathe together! Now out! Let me hear it! Pull!” Under his coaching, belt and the beat of the drum, they worked together. Soon it sounded, and felt, like one breath was breathing, one oarsman rowing.

The ship sped forward to the sound of the oars dipping in unison, to the sound of the oarsmen breathing out together. The Princess came below decks and stood, watching. Scar saw his Princess and turned to the drummer, “Quicken the beat!” The rowers, gasping together, quickened their work, pulling the ship even faster. The men were sweating and straining, and Scar began to drive them more with his belt, striking hard, left and right. Bragg positioned himself to catch a blow that might have been aimed at Dale, and caught the Princess’s notice. The Princess smiled slightly as she watched the men struggle to keep up their extraordinary pace.

“Scar” she spoke in a quiet voice that could be heard above the “huh!” of the oarsmen’s out-breaths, “You may slow the pace for now. The oarsmen need to toughen to this pace, to learn to work this way. I am pleased with their efforts.” Scar nodded to the drummer who slowed the beat as the Princess climbed the ladder to the top deck.

“You heard our Princess! Your efforts please her, for now. So keep to this rest pace, for now. In a few hours, the second squad will replace you, and we will see how hard they row. Maintain the pace!”

-8-

La Donna Alexandra stood at the bow of the Lightening, considering the report that her ship was now indeed the fastest on the seas, " and still the oarsmen are green and not used to the pace... This ship, and perhaps more like it, can speed news and officers around our far-flung, sea hugging realm faster than horse and rider, or sail. The King will be pleased, Orlo, that the expense will bring such benefit.”

“Yes, my Princess. But you have only ourselves, the pilot and a few of your guards aboard. What of a crew?” “I do not think we need much of a crew. The galley slaves can be used for most of the work aboard. Some of them were sailors. We will use their skills and have a ship of slaves answering only to me. You know all my personal guards were prisoners and slaves I trained. These oarsmen will learn devotion to their Princess also. My goal is to have only my men on this vessel. The watch is about to change. I go to see the process.”

First she went to the oar deck, saw one group of oarsmen released and directed out the stern while the second group was rousted from the hammocks slung overhead and locked into place. Pushed by the drum and Scar’s belt, the procedure took less than five minutes.

The Princess then went to the stern, to overlook the open deck area that had been set aside for the oarsmen. It was set below the main deck, fenced off from the rest of the ship and covered by a wood grating, large enough for air and light, but too small for escape.

The covering was six feet off the deck and fitted with chains in rows; there were similar chains set into the flooring. As the galley slaves were let outside, they were clamped, wrist and ankle cuffs, to the chains, stretched between deck and grating. Then the oar boys brought empty buckets from man to man to relieve themselves. Next, they brought larger buckets of pine water and long handled brushes. They carefully scrubbed each galley slave, all over their bodies, between their legs, and poured a bucket of the strong liquid over each. Bragg squirmed under the ministration, catching Scar’s attention. He marched to where Bragg was bound.

The Overseer took the brush from the oar boy, “I will show you how to make a big one submit to this...” The Princess saw Scar’s move, and leaned over the railing, to watch how the big blond would react. Scar began with the belt, striking Bragg hard across his bare back, legs and buttocks. He struck again and again, until the oarsman stopped struggling. Dale hung next to Bragg, looking into his pain-dulled eyes, tears forming in his own eyes for his friend.

“Good. Now for th’ scrubbin’” Scar hung his belt at his waist and dipped the brush into the pine water and vigorously scrubbed Bragg, brushing especially hard between his legs, causing the big man to squirm again. With his free hand he walloped Bragg’s stomach. “That’s better. You stay still ‘til I finish.” Scar nodded with satisfaction, “Good, lad. You take to discipline well. You will please our Princess.” As Scar walked away, Bragg looked up to see the Princess above him, gazing down.

After all the men were cleaned their wrists only were released and they were told to squat in place while food was passed around. They were fed a coarse, thick gruel with dark bread. Then fresh apples were passed out. When feeding was done, their hands were chained back and they were told to sit quietly. That was when the Princess came onto the deck to walk among them.

She now wore a simple white tunic and loose, short white breeches, with supple sandals laced up to her knees. She moved easily, the breeze momentarily causing the tunic to outline her breasts or thighs. She had a pouch with her, from which she hand fed dried fruit to some of the oarsmen. She reached Bragg and Dale and knelt on one knee between them. “You took your punishment well, oarsman.” She held out a hand with some fruit in it, and Bragg ate from it. The Princess stroked the big man’s check and neck, “Yes, with some personal training, you will make a devoted slave.” She gazed into the Northerner’s eyes. “You and your oars mate will come with me, now.”

The Princess had a key which released the ankle chains, “Stand tall and straight; march where my hands guide.” The Princess stood between the two muscular youths, slipping a hand between the legs of each, until she found their testicles. She heard Dale gasp a bit as she found her grip. Then she pushed both bound men forward. She marched them around the deck, so the other men could see their obedience, and through a hatchway at the very stern of the ship. The passage was a tight downward spiral, so the Princess released her grip and told them to proceed. At the end was a cabin with no other entrance. It was built of bare, polished wood, with large windows overlooking the rudder, and an open grating looking down into the oar deck. The furnishings were sparse: a large chair by the windows, a long low covered bench with drawers, along a wall. There was a large round divan in the center, covered with padded canvas, set with chains, as was the bench. There were also sets of chains, floor and ceiling, by the door. “This is a private place, just for my slaves and their Princess.”

-9-

She led them to the divan. “Down here, on your backs, next to each other, and I will chain you.” The two did as they were ordered. The Princess first chained their ankles, pausing to handle their stout feet and large, manly toes. Then, releasing their wrists from their belt chains, she chained their arms back against the divan, by the wrists, leaning close over them as she did so, breathing deeply of their salty, pine aroma. She stepped back to admire the two strong bodies stretched out before her. Bragg gazed back, directly at her, then beyond to an odd, small-mirrored ball hanging above them, slowly moving in a circle. The Princess began, “You will now learn that your mistress is as strict with you as Scar, the overseer.” From a compartment under the divan the Princess removed two leather bits that she inserted into their mouths, tying each firmly around the head. Then she took a supple leather strap and stood above them.

“I taught Scar to use his belt with care, so that my slaves’ skin is not broken, so that not too many welts are raised. I used this on him many times until he learned.” She stood above them and deftly struck them both with the strap, over and over, starting high on their chests and working it down passed their thighs. At first both bound men struggled against their bonds, but shortly, both ceased to resist the blows and La Dona Alexandra paused, to step back and again admire the taut bodies offered before her. “Good, very good. You now know who is your mistress. You may rest now.” She watched them in silence for a few minutes, while they began to relax on the divan.

“Your hard rowing pleased me today. Now I will take other pleasures. You will also enjoy, for this is the reward your Princess gives to her best slaves...”

La Dona Alexandra dropped off her sandals and knelt on the divan, straddling a muscular leg of each oarsman. She reached forward and found Bragg’s hardening sex, releasing it from the confining leather. She also released Dale’s sex and felt it responding. One hand gripping each enlarging erection, she studied the two organs saluting her. Bragg’s was even larger and thicker than she had expected, thrusting from short brown hairs, just beginning to grow back. Dale’s was nearly as long, but slimmer, with a wet drop glistening on its throbbing tip. The Princess leaned forward and flicked the liquid with her tongue, tasting the youth’s clean, salty precum. “Wonderful. You are both prime samples of the best the Northern lands have to offer.” She leaned again, and without releasing her hand grips, began sucking first one cock and then the other, going back and forth between the two.

The Princess noticed how her two slaves were responding; their heart-beats increasing, their breathing deepening as their excitement grew along with their organs. Sensing that Bragg was close to climaxing, she concentrated on the big blond. Sucking harder, plunging deeper onto the huge erection, she could feel the muscles tightening on the edge of orgasm. It seemed her slave was holding back.

The Princess stopped, leaned back, and, catching her breath, but still working with her hands, gazing directly into the slave’s eyes, spoke: “It is my pleasure to pleasure you. Do not resist. Allow yourself to explode into me... Do you understand?” Bragg staggered a hoarse “Aye!” through the bit still in his mouth. La Dona Alexandra returned to her labors, noting that the oarsman no longer held back. Instead, the vigorous Northerner’s engorged member tensed for release, his thighs tightened and he involuntarily ground up deeper into the Princess’s hungry mouth. He gasped and released a powerful load of semen that his mistress greedily sucked and swallowed. Repeated spasms of release spent his fill of sperm and his ragged breathing slowed as his mistress sucked the last of it from his slightly softening erection.

With a smile of triumph and satisfaction, the Princess turned to the other oarsman, not, however, releasing her handgrip on the still semi hard penis which she had just pleasured. It was now Dale’s turn to groan under his mistress’s attention. The Princess engulfed his waiting erection and drew a long hot glob of seminal fluid from it. Already primed by his friend’s offering, the youth responded to his mistress’s mouth, quickly exploding with his own load, and the Princess, just as greedily, sucked it all in, squeezing and coxing every drop from him.

The Princess drew back, releasing both slaves, gazing at them: Dale still panting, Bragg, now relaxed and breathing easily, intently returning his mistress’s gaze. “You galley slaves have strong backs, arms and legs for my use. You also have your manliness for me. What you have I will take as it pleases me. You have both pleased me. Rest now a few moments.” She took a bladder of water and gave them both to drink, inserting the nozzle around their mouth bits.. Then, stroking their chests, across the top and down the sides, feeling the hard muscles rippling under her fingers, she contemplated how to use them further.

Looking at Dale, “I will test how obedient you can both be.” She retrieved a set of leg irons set at the ends of a two foot bar. These she clamped to Dale’s ankles, then releasing the manacles that held his legs to the divan. The Princess stood on it and reached the low ceiling where she pulled down a hook and cable. This she attached to the bar of the leg irons. As it was set on some sort of spring, Dale’s legs were pulled up and back, exposing his buttocks to his mistress. She then took up her belt again, and beat the helpless slave again and again until his buttocks were bright pink. Dale gasped and looked to his friend with pain in his eyes. Bragg gazed back at his friend, wanting him to know that this Princess would have her way with them, and they must bear under her; what else could a galley slave do?

La Dona Alexandra put down her belt and relaxed against her slave. Then she released the youth’s legs, and manacled them again to the divan. She then lay across the stretched bodies of her two galley slaves, entwining her arms around them, and luxuriating in their warmth and firmness. Soon they had all fallen asleep.

-10-

Princess Alexandra awoke to find her galley slaves fast asleep beneath her. She lay there awhile, feeling their relaxed breathing, gently exploring their tight muscles, still taut even in sleep, breathing in the musky aromas of their now limp sexual organs. She noticed the strong rhythm of the other oarsmen at their benches. Scar was driving the second squad hard, training them to the quick pace of this ship.

She thought that the expense of this swift galley would be well worth it, especially if many of the oarsmen were as responsive as these. This ship would quickly prove its worth to her father, the King, and provide a good excuse for her to be away from the intrigues of the Court. She would much rather be here, on the open sea, enjoying her slaves. These oarsmen had no hope of any release from their captivity and would thus learn to be even more obedient than the guards and stable hands she often took for her pleasure.

She turned her attention back to the two men sleeping beneath her. Gazing at their peaceful faces, wondering what lives they had led before their capture. She knew she would never ask them. She would never even know their names (though she might give them -or at least their sex organs- names to use in this place). They must never be permitted to think of themselves as anything but bound slaves, here to expend their lives in hard toil for their mistress; in labor, and in obedience to her pleasure.

The Princess began again to explore the warmth of their penises and testicles with her mouth and hands. She knew they would shortly waken to her insistence, and she could have them again, any time she wished. But for now, she began to speak softly, to repeat the words that were used to enthrall their minds as much as their bodies were hers. “Work, Obedience, Silence... Breathe deep and hear my voice. The voice of your mistress is ever in your minds, repeating, Work, Obedience, Silence...” Thus she went on.

Later, Bragg opened his eyes first, tried to relax as his mistress fondled and suckled him. He looked to Dale who was just beginning to waken. How much he longed to speak to him, to somehow reassure him. At least on the Rapter they could whisper to each other. Here they were kept close, but no communication was possible, so strict was the Princess’s Rule.

“Good. Awaken. My but you are hearty fellows, as hard working abed as you are on the bench. That pleases me and soon I shall teach you a special trick to entertain me. Here let’s remove these bits and give you both some more water. Now remember, not a sound out of you.” She nodded to the grating and oar benches below, “That is the only sound I want from you galley slaves.” She paused, letting them listen to the rhythmic “Huh” of the oarsmen as they strained to maintain Scar’s merciless pace. “What is it like my galley slaves, what is it like to face Scar’s tender care every day? You will be driven harder than ever in my Cousin’s stinking hulls. But you will be kept clean and well fed so you will have the strength to row, and to please me here. I will not bring you here very often, since there are so many oarsmen to sample, but when you are here, you will give me your all.” The two lay tight together, spent, still breathing heavily, and their mistress, straddling them, stroked and handled their bodies, leaning close, to nuzzle and smell. She seemed especially pleased when her tongue or teeth would find a tender spot to which either would react. The little trembles of pleasure she could extract from her slaves enhanced her feeling of mastery over these two strong youths. She continued to explore them as they relaxed to her will.

The Princess stood and released their wrists, telling them to sit. She handed them each a piece of fruit and watched them quickly devoured. She then went over to the cabinet and brought back two small loops of silver and two short silver bars with a little ball on each end, “These are for you both, to show that I value your strength and prowess. These circlets go here...” and she looped them around the base of each oarsman’s penis and testicles, fitting them snugly. “Now we chain your hands behind you again.” She leaned across them as she chained their wrists back to their slave belts, again feeling their raw power, bound.

When the slaves’ hands were secured, she took one of the bars and unscrewed a ball from it. “This is pushed through here...” and she squeezed Dale’s left nipple, and forced the silver sliver through the tender skin just behind the tip of the nipple. There was a drop of blood; the lad winced but did not make a sound. The Princess replaced the ball and held the nipple tightly to prevent more bleeding. She turned to Bragg’s left nipple and repeated the process. Her grip was firm, but gentle. She looked carefully into Bragg’s eyes as she pushed the silver through, watching the pain cross the oarsman’s face just briefly. “Work, Obedience, Silence...” La Dona Alexandra was satisfied that these two were becoming sufficiently devoted. Of course, as galley slaves, they would always be bound and strictly controlled, but it would be their devotion which would truly bind them to her the most.

“Now when you have pleasure the loops will remind you that your sex belongs to me and you will only be with each other as long as you please me. You are now oar mates for life. You are responsible for each other. If one of you is rewarded, both are. If one of you is to be punished, both will be. If you are ever returned to the Skull Squad, it will be to different ships. Do you each understand?” Both snapped back with a quick “Aye!” and the Princess smiled, knelt down and hugged both strong youths together. “The silver bar will let everyone know that I value you. Since you are the first two to have these bars, Scar will make an example of you two. Obey him without question or you will lose each other.”

La Dona Alexandra grew silent again, kneeling and entwined with her galley slaves. She held them both and began to kiss and suckle on their strong shoulders and necks, leaving a trail of red spots on each. She released their ankles and motioned them to stand. “Wear these marks proudly. Before they have faded I will have you back here again to teach you more ways to please me. But we have dallied here long enough for now. I want you to have some rest before you are back on the bench again. I will have Scar drive your shift even harder then.”

The Princess led her galley slaves back to the open deck where the rest, ankles chained, were lying asleep. She replaced their deck chains and stood between them, looking steadily into their eyes, hugging them. She told them to lie down and rest. As Bragg dozed off, he noticed the Princess with one of her guards, a hand resting on the small of the brawny soldier’s back, the other fondling between the straps of his kilt, leading him to the stairs down to the pleasure room.