The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GALLANTRIX IN THE GESTALT

Part Four — Countermove

Gallantrix told her story as candidly and straightforwardly as she could. She didn’t know which detail might prove important. So she included everything she could remember.

She began with how she’d found herself bound in Lascivia’s lair, and her desperation as she heard the villainess’ intentions and realized her helplessness to thwart them. In explicit detail, she described how the other women used her sexually, until she found herself drawn into mental union with them and become a willing participant in an all-female orgy that continued long after her shackles were removed.

Even more embarrassingly, she accounted her attempts to satisfy her new lesbian cravings with a series of physically intense but emotionally empty one-night stands. She admitted that she’d been unable to bring herself to approach anyone she actually knew. It wasn’t that she was in any way ashamed of being homosexual, or uncomfortable with feminine intimacy... she didn’t know what the problem was, really, but she simply hadn’t been able to get past it.

Finally, she described the dreams she’d had after her last fling, and the insights they’d given her into her new needs and a possible way to truly break free of her captor. That realization had given her the impetus to reveal her problem to someone who might be able to help her solve it. And so she had called in a favor from her fellow heroine Celestynne, asking to meet her privately for advice and aid.

For her part, Celestynne listened impassively, holding Gallantrix’s steady gaze. She remained still for an awkwardly long moment, until she was sure that Gallantrix was finished talking. “Why didn’t you come to me earlier?” she finally asked.

Gallantrix sighed. “Like I said, I just couldn’t bring myself to talk about it with anybody I couldn’t just walk away from and never have to deal with again.”

Celestynne nodded. “I can understand that. It’s a tough thing to open up about.” She frowned. “I can’t help suspecting that Lascivia made it even tougher.”

“You think she brainwashed me to not talk about it?”

“Maybe. If you can’t break the compulsion yourself, and you can’t ask somebody else to help, she’d have you pretty well trapped.”

“Well, it didn’t work,” Gallantrix replied. “Now that I understand what she did, I think I know how to undo it, with your help.”

“If there’s anything I can do, name it,” Celestynne said. “Whatever it takes.”

“We just need to catch her. With you, me, and her in the same place, you can disrupt her powers and break her hold on me.”

Celestynne frowned. “It might not be that simple.” She saw Gallantrix about to interrupt, and held up a hand. “I can only disrupt her powers if she’s actually using them. It doesn’t work after the fact. She paused a moment, thinking of how best to explain. “What I mean is, if we got into a fight with Zaparooskie and I shut him down, it wouldn’t patch up the holes he already blasted in the walls.”

Gallantrix couldn’t help but grin. It was so easy to get under the former Redstar Sentinel’s impervious skin by using that nickname or commenting about his poor aim. It was a bit mean, reminding him of his fall from national hero to aging mercenary, but sometimes you had to take your advantages where you could get them.

Her expression turned serious as she got an idea where the analogy was leading, “But if he hadn’t punched a hole through the wall yet, you’d be able to stop him?”

“Exactly. If Lascivia has imprinted new sexual responses into your mind so strongly that the new pattern is self-sustaining, I can’t undo it. If she still needs to maintain a background mind-link to keep you under her influence, I can disrupt it and reduce the effects.”

“Reduce? Not reverse?”

“After this much time, that’s the best I can promise.” She looked Gallantrix in the eye. “There’s a way I can get a better idea of just what the situation is, if you’re willing.”

Gallantrix took a deep breath. She knew what her friend was suggesting. “You mean by doing a deep psychic scan on me.” She nodded. “I’m ready if you are.”

Celestynne stood up and held a hand out to Gallantrix. She led her to a couch in the corner of the room. “Lie down and relax. I’ll try to make this as easy as I can, but I have to warn you: this is going to dredge up some intense thoughts and memories about your connection to Lascivia.”

“’Connection’? Is that what they’re calling it now?” Gallantrix snorted, trying without much success to take the edge of her nervousness.

Then she lay down and stared at the ceiling, blanking her mind and letting her friend peer deep into it.

* * *

She was lying on her back, on a pile of rubber pads. Lascivia was standing between her feet, leering down at her and licking her lips with a promise of what was to come. She felt a shiver of anticipation through her whole body.

Lascivia knelt, revealing another woman standing behind her—someone who hadn’t been there in any of her other memories. The other woman was Celestynne, coolly and impassively observing.

She beckoned to this new arrival: her eyes smoldering with desire, her mouth puckering to offer a kiss, her body warm and receptive. Celestynne remained where she was, but her expression softened, becoming more... interested.

Her attention was drawn back to her current partner as she felt knees bump against her inner thighs and hands pressing down the mat at her sides. Lascivia descended onto her, blocking her view of Celestynne. Their bodies met, and for a long time she knew only the interplay of pressing lips and tangling tongues and wriggling flesh.

Finally, her partner pulled back. She opened her eyes, gazing up into the face of... Celestynne.

Celestynne flashed a grin, then gave her a quick peck on the lips and a gentle smooch to the cheek. As her companion began nuzzling her neck, she saw Lascivia standing where Celestynne had been. The villainess was back in her costume, presenting an appearance even more compellingly erotic than stark nakedness.

Then Lascivia spoke, her voice sounding both within her ears and between them. “Yes, Gallantrix. I am here, leading you into your new life as my lovergirl. Whether you realize it or not, that is what you want... which is just as well, since it’s going to happen whether you want it or not.”

She felt Celestynne sucking at her throat and delicately nibbling on it, no doubt leaving a prominent hickey.

“You like women, Gallantrix. You lust for the sight and scent and touch of sexy female flesh.” Lascivia paused to leer at Celestynne’s ass. “You cannot resist undressing lovely ladies with your eyes and fantasizing about intimate liaisons with them.”

She quivered as Celestynne’s body slid against hers. Her companion was now licking at her collarbone, working her way slowly but surely toward her breasts.

“Give in to the temptation, darling.” Her expression was almost indulgent, while retaining an air of command. “You simply cannot help being a hot little lesbian slut.” Her tone was friendly and playful, and made the phrase sound like a compliment.

A hand jiggled her right breast as Celestynne’s face closed in on the left one.

“Yes, Gallantrix—you are a lesbian, now and forever. But that is only the beginning.”

She felt her body twitch as her partner delicately nipped at her left nipple.

“Sharing another woman’s body is pleasure. Sharing another woman’s body and mind is total delight and satisfaction.”

She moaned through clenched teeth as a wave of new sensations flooded over her. The contact of her body against Celestynne’s was suddenly far more intense and extensive than it was a moment ago. She felt an erect nipple against her tongue, and saw a vivid image of herself in Celestynne’s embrace from above... from Lascivia’s viewpoint, she realized.

“This is what you truly crave, Gallantrix. The gestalt experience. It is above and beyond ordinary sex the way a symphony orchestra is above and beyond a kazoo.”

She imagined herself puckering and sucking, and felt her nipple drawn into the other woman’s mouth. She realized that it might have been her idea, or her partner’s, or Lascivia’s—and that it didn’t matter.

“Feel it. Let yourself melt into it. A bit of foreplay within the gestalt is as intense as an entire sexual encounter without it. And you know how sex within the gestalt feels.”

The memories were too intense and overwhelming to fully process. She stared at the ceiling without seeing it. The next thing she knew, her parnter’s tongue was tickling the underside of her breast... one step closer to going down on her. Oh God, another orgasm inside a telepathic echo chamber? She craved it so desperately....

“Yes, darling. You want it. You need it. And you can have it whenever you wish. All you have to do is return to me.”

Celestynne’s tongue wandered down her belly. She took a deep breath as she felt her excitement building, slower and yet more intensely than ever, as she experienced the imminent intimacy from both sides: preparing to receive pleasure, and preparing to give it.

“Let there be no doubt that you will return to me. You won’t be able to resist my call for long. You won’t really want to, knowing the reward that awaits you once you yield to it.”

She felt a puff of breath tickling at her bush, and inhaled the scent of her own arousal. This was it. Celestynne paused a moment to look up at her and smile, then got down to business. She arched her back and legs into it, feeling pussy pressing to mouth and mouth pressing to pussy...

* * *

Gallantrix looked up at her friend’s face. She... she saw all that! She wished she had the power to shrink into the gaps between the sofa cushions and discreetly slink away.

Celestynne held a finger to her lips, shushing her. “Don’t worry about being embarrassed. That’s an occupational hazard for both parties during a deep scan.” She grinned. “It’s hardly the first time I’ve seen myself starring in somebody’s sexual fantasy.”

“But... with another girl?” Gallantrix stammered, immediately realizing how stupid she sounded. She felt even more self-conscious as she realized that she was rubbing the spot on her neck where she’d gotten a hickey from “Celestynne” during the reverie.

“You haven’t seen much porn, have you?” Celestynne smirked, and Gallantrix suppressed a chuckle. The moment still felt awkward, but not as bad as before.

“So... what did you find out?” Gallantrix finally asked.

Celestynne looked thoughtful. “It’s hard to be certain. What I saw could be an implanted subconscious compulsion—but the psychic ‘look and feel’ has definite overtones of an ongoing mental link. If I’m right, I can disrupt if I can lay hands on her while you’re in proximity.”

Gallantrix nodded.

“That’s the good news.” She looked at her fellow heroine sympathetically, and spoke in a level, almost clinical, tone. “There’s still time to break the link before your fixation on Lascivia and her telepathic sexual gestalt sets firmly into place. However, I think that the change to your sexual orientation is already locked in. Even if we break the link right now, your original attraction to men has almost completely atrophied. At most, it might emerge as occasional sparks of bi-curiosity.”

There was a pause as Gallantrix considered this prognosis. Finally, she spoke up.

“So, what’s the bad news?”

Celestynne blinked.

“Being a lesbian isn’t a problem. I’ve had some pretty damn good lesbian sex lately, and I’m always up for some more.” Gallantrix mock-leered at Celestynne, then shook her head. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable.” Turning serious again, she paused. Finally she said, “Right now, I don’t want to go back to being straight any more than you want to turn gay. As long as I can be with a woman without wanting it to be Lascivia or thinking that I’m missing something if it isn’t, I’m okay. That’s what you think you can do for me, right?”

Celestynne nodded. “Yes. If we get it done soon. My best guess is that we have about a week.”

Gallantrix held out a hand. Celestynne took it. “Then let’s get moving. I think I have a lead on her next target.”