The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

GK37

(mc, nc, cons, MF, FF, rom)

This story deals with mind control and chemically induced love. But it does turn out with a happy ending, though.

Please give me comments

* * *

GK37

I don’t know how to begin this, so I guess I’ll start with when it first happened.

I’m a psuedo scientist in a somewhat large chemical company on the East Coast. For reasons that will become obvious, I don’t want to share my real name with you or the real name of the company. I’ll call myself Tony, and I’ll refer to the company as The Chemical Company (or TCC for short) throughout this tale.

We work in teams in TCC to develop new chemicals for use for many different purposes. My team back then consisted of two men, myself and Geoff, and three women, Tara, Sandi, and Lydia. Lydia and I worked together most of the time, and we were becoming good friends. There was never anything sexual between us, at least not at first. But after many weeks of failure with trying to develop the chemical we had been assigned, we began to become closer. I eventually asked her out on a date, and to my surprise she accepted. The main reason I was surprised was the local gossip had it that she liked woman more than men as sexual partners. I didn’t really care back then, I just thought it would be a nice way to get us out of the company for awhile as people, not scientists. As dinner progressed, I began to think more of Lydia as the lovely woman she really was, rather than the cold scientist I worked with every day.

Let me describe Lydia to you. When I first saw her out of her work clothes, I was shocked. She normally wore very loose clothing and tried to be as sexless as possible when working. Hiding under all that was a great looking body and a wonderful mind. I was entranced as we chatted throughout one of the most relaxing and fun dates I had had in a long time. She seemed to be having as good a time as I was. When we finally left the restaurant, I asked where she wanted to go next, and she shocked me once again when she asked me to take her home. I immediately thought I had done something wrong during dinner, and I was frightened that she was mad at me. It wasn’t so much that we would be doing anything sexual or anything, I was worried because I had to work with her tomorrow. When I got to her door, I gave her a friendly hug, told her I’d see her tomorrow at work and started to leave. She called me back.

“Tony, why are you leaving? The night is young.”

“I thought I had done something to make you angry with me, and you wanted to come home before it went any farther. I’m sorry, I didn’t want to assume anything. We have to work together tomorrow, you know.”

She sighed and said “You’re right. But you know, tonight is the first time I’ve felt like a real woman in many months. When my last relationship broke up, I threw myself into my work so much, that I didn’t realize until tonight how lonely I really was. I’ve always had a fondness for you, even when we weren’t on the same team, and these months together has elevated that fondness into something else. I don’t really know where to go from here, but I would like you to stay a while longer if you can.”

I wanted to stay, but my mind was giving me signals of danger. I knew that if I stayed, we might progress into the bedroom, and I wasn’t ready for that yet. This had been our first date, and I didn’t want to push it. “Lydia, as much as I would like to stay, I don’t think I can yet. We’ve only been together one time outside of work, and this might just be supressed sexual desire on both of our parts. I, myself, haven’t had a relationship in over a year, so I know how you feel. Let’s take it slow for a while. We still work with each other, and we need to keep whatever this is separate from our work for us to be successful. Let’s try a few more outings as people, rather than scientists before we go any farther. I’m sorry, but that’s the way I feel.”

Lydia looked a little disappointed, but she forced a smile and asked if she could kiss me. I responded by initiating the kiss. It felt real good, and when we broke, her smile wasn’t forced anymore. I left feeling proud of myself.

* * *

The next morning, Lydia was late and I was worried. She finally showed up about fifteen minutes late looking all messy and not her normal scientist self. Geoff and I both rushed over.

Geoff got there first. “Anything wrong, Lydia, we were worried?”

She laughed. “No, my car picked this morning to give me a flat on the interstate. You haven’t lived until you try to change a tire on the interstate during rush hour. Now give me a few minutes and I’ll be back to normal.” She waved Geoff away and smiled her warm smile at me. “See you in a few minutes partner.

Tara noticed the smile Lydia gave me and walked over. “That didn’t seem like a coworker’s smile to me, Tony. You two have something going?” She always was perceptive. She was also happily married, so I guess she was speaking from experience on those looks.

“We went out on date last night, Tar. She seemed to think we have something, but I’m not sure yet. I realize that I’ve worked with her for months, and I don’t know anything about her. Do you? You two always did seem to get along with each other better than you did with Sandi.”

Tara laughed “Tell me anybody who can get along with Sandi.” (Sandi was one of those single-minded scientists who lived for her work. I don’t think she’s ever dated the whole time I’ve known her) I suppose you’ve heard all the gossip about Lydia being a lesbian.” I nodded wondering where this was leading. “Well I don’t know if she still is, but we had an affair a few years ago before I met my husband. I’ve always been bisexual, and she pressed the right buttons in me somehow. When I met Mike, though, I broke it off, and as far as know, she hasn’t dated since. The fact that she seems to like you more than a work partner might mean that she likes men too. I would advise caution, though. You don’t want to get hurt, and she is your partner. You could have serious problems later.”

I thanked Tara for her insight and she left to rejoin Geoff and Sandi. I was lost in thought as I went back to my area to wait for Lydia. I was wondering how I really felt about her, and whether the fact that she was at least bisexual if not outright lesbian bothered me. It did.

I had had only two serious relationships in my life, both of which ended badly for me.

The first was with my childhood sweetheart who I dated all through high school and into college. She, however, fell in love with another guy and married him. I still see them occasionally and they look happy. She has told me that we would have never worked out anyway as she never felt any sexual desire for me. All the time we were dating, we had never had sex. She had said she was saving herself for marriage, but I found out from her husband (who I became good friends with) that she had been screwing anything that walked, male or female, in college, before he finally got her to settle down. When I finally got the chance to talk to her alone, she admitted it and said that she didn’t care if she hurt me or not, she never loved me, I was just convienent and a way to stop a guy if he got too committed to her. I told her husband what she said and he told me later that they had had one of their biggest fights and that he almost left her because of it. To this day, I still have feelings for her, but she just ignores me.

My second relationship was even longer, but ended worse. I was going out with a girl that I met in college after I was dumped, and she was a sweet girl. We never screwed because she was a virgin (she said) and she wanted to wait for marriage. But we did do everything else, and she was great at oral sex. After being with her for a while, I learned how to please a woman with oral sex, also. She was very topheavy, but her face and the rest of her body was not all that appealing. She was overweight and slightly bucktoothed. (side note: bucktoothed women can give the best blowjobs in the world. She was sure an expert) She was very kind to me, and I asked her several times to marry me, but she always refused. I was very confused as her refusals went on for over two years. I finally found out why she was refusing me. She was already commited to somebody else. I was her side dish that she was using for variety. I found out her partner was a woman and I was crushed. Maybe I didn’t measure up somehow, and she needed a woman to get off. Finally, I met her partner, and she was an absolute knockout. My dick erected immediately upon seeing her, but she just looked at me with disgust. She grabbed my girlfriend and proceeded to lick her pussy right in front of me. After my girlfriend came in her mouth, she looked up at me and stated that I should leave, I was no longer wanted or needed here. I looked at my girlfriend and she just nodded and started to lick the other girl’s pussy. I did hear from her again, but not for several years. I did meet her partner, though, and believe or not, she actually let me screw her. She said that her partner had raved about me for days after I left, and she wanted to find out what was so special about a cock. I was amazed. This girl could have any man on the street hard as iron just by walking by, but she seemed oblivious to that fact. I did fuck her not once by three times that night, and she was a fabulous fuck. She had gorgeous long legs, a trim and tiny waist, medium, perfectly formed breasts, long red and thick hair and a centerfold type face. She also had the tightest pussy I’ve ever felt. But not once during our sessions did she come, nor did she seem excited at all. In fact I got the impression that she was bored and she just wanted to end this as soon as possible. When we were finished, she looked at me lying in bed and laughed at me. She said that if she’d had any doubts that she was a true lesbian, the pathetic display I put on that night would have made her become one so that she didn’t have to suffer through anything like that again. I started to tear up at that because I was falling for her and she just laughed long and loud saying that all men were alike, they were contempable beings and woman should just use them for procreation and nothing else. I hoped I’d never see her again after that outburst. But my cock told me I was lying.

After those experiences, a relationship was not something I wanted. I had also begun to hate lesbianism and bisexuality. I threw myself into my work and until that date with Lydia, I had managed to avoid feeling for anyone again. Lydia brought those feelings back, and I was more than a little scared. I was afraid that another lesbian was going to use me again.

* * *

During that day we tried three more batches of the chemical we were working on. Its code name was GK (don’t ask what that means, none of us know—we are assigned a code name for every project and until it is successful and is renamed, the project remains under the code name.) The latest batch to prove unsuccessful was #36. We immediately began working on the next batch, when suddenly Lydia yawned and knocked one of the beakers of some unknown chemical into our batch tester. She was mortified, but thought we might as well try it out. We were trying to find a drug that could be used to help insomniacs sleep better. I figured we’d need to test it, and Lydia looked tired already. I suggested the test, and she readily agreed. I had her swallow some of the mixture and asked how it felt. She said that there was no taste, but it did smell good. I waited for about five minutes so the chemical would have a chance to work, and then began to ask her questions.

“Lydia, are you tired”

“Yes” came her sleepy response.

“What would you like to do now?”

“I would like to get some sleep”

I told her to go lay down on the couch for an hour or so, and I would figure out what chemical she’d dumped in the beaker. As I looked at her lying down, I began to ask myself if she was still a lesbian and if she really had any sexual thoughts about me. I also laughingly thought it might be nice if she’d remove her bra so I could see her huge tits moving around freely.

I isolated the chemical and wrote the mixture combination on our paperwork. Lydia woke up about an hour later with a puzzled look on her face. She looked down the front of her lab coat and frowned. She turned away from me, and began to fiddle with her bra. She took it off and threw it in the garbage can with a look of disgust like she couldn’t stand to wear the damned thing! I looked on in amazement. She was doing what I had been thinking about while she was asleep. I wanted to test her some more.

She came over to me and planted a big sloppy kiss on me, and said “You turn me on more than anyone ever has. I’m glad I don’t like women anymore.” I almost fainted. She had told me her feelings too. This was too much.

I had to ask. “Lydia, so it is true that you’re a lesbian.”

She looked pained and stifled a tear. “Yes, its true, or it used to be true. I could never connect with a man before, so I just stopped trying to. Woman were easier to be with and I always had great sex with them. But I missed the joy of waking up with someone next to me who cared for me. All of my woman lovers cared, but not deep enough to make a commitment. I also found myself longing for cocks again.”

My mouth was hanging open. What had just happened? Was she being sincere, or had the chemical done that. I decided to test her.

“Lydia, Tara told me that you two had an affair. What about that?”

“Remember last night when I told you about my last affair that had broken up? Well that affair was with Tara, and when she found Mike, it broke my heart. I truly loved Tara more than anyone in my life before, but she liked men more than woman, and when Mike appeared, she didn’t need me anymore. I promised myself that I wouldn’t date again until I found someone I could be sure of. After working with you these many months, I’m sure of you. I can even work next to Tara without coming unglued like I would have before.”

She was sincere. No way would she have admitted that before. I stared at the beaker in my hand. This was a gold mine. GK37 was the answer to my problems. I figured that if Lydia was so open with me, I should share what our discovery meant. I told her and her eyes got big. She didn’t believe me, so I took a sip from the beaker myself. She was right, it didn’t have any taste, but the smell was pleasant. I began to feel sleepy, and Lydia pointed to the couch. I was out like a light.

* * *

When I woke up, Lydia was kissing me fiercely, and I responded just as fiercely. What was going on? I thought we’d agreed to go slow. Lydia pulled back and smiled at me again. It was a lets-go-fuck smile.

“Lydia, what did you do while I was asleep?”

“Many things. First of all I want you to tell me what you really think of me. I know you’ll tell the truth because I wished for that while you were sleeping. I also wished that we would remember the chemical compound of this for always, so that we can always make more.” I got the feeling that there were other wishes that she wasn’t telling me, but I figured I’d find out about them later.

“Lydia, to be honest, when you told me you were a lesbian once it frightened me a great deal.” I then told her about my two relationships. After I had finished, she had a look of anger on her face that I have never seen before.

“I know who that woman who forced herself on you was. She stole one of my lovers away from me just to prove she could do it. She then dumped the poor girl after she knew I had found somebody else. She was one of the meanest bitches I have ever met. Its no wonder you feel like you do. I thought I had a hard life, but mine pales in comparison. I know why you wanted to go slow, hell, I would have probably run away if it’d been me. That girl you knew in high school is just as bad if not worse. How can somebody treat another person like that for over five years? I want you to know that I may have been a lesbian once, but the thought of that bitch you tangled with makes my skin crawl. Your other girl deserves a bit of evening out too. Trust me, please Tony. Let me prove that if we can have a relationship that it won’t end like those other two. Now, please kiss me again.”

I wanted to refuse, but my body didn’t. My cock was erect again, and I could see that Lydia had opened the lab coat far enough so her cleavage was breathtaking. She was massaging my cock, and making little noises. I was massaging her tits through her coat, and I was getting harder and harder.

She whispered in my ear “Don’t you think its time for a break?”

We walked in to the break room where Geoff and Tara were sipping coffee. Sandi, of course, never took breaks. Lydia tried to hide her disappointment, but I caught it. Truth to be told, I was a little disappointed too.

Geoff waved us over. :How are you two coming, any luck yet??

I answered “Not yet, but were hopeful. We’re up to #38 by now. How far are you three?”

Tara laughed and said “just finished #40. No luck either. Sandi has an idea, though.”

“Lydia laughed “She always does, but never about anything in the real world, right?”

We all laughed at that.

“I don’t think that’s funny!” We all turned and Sandi was in the doorway trying to scowl, but her excitement was showing through.

Sandi never took breaks, so this had to be something big. “Come on you two, I think we might have something this time” as she was pulling Geoff and Tara’s arms. They got up, and looked back at us. “See you guys at lunch:, Geoff said from down the hall.

When they ere gone, Lydia and I looked at each once and locked both break area doors. We were naked in about two minutes flat. I looked atr Lydia for the first time and I realized that my first impression of her being great looking was wofefully inaccurate. The lesbian whose body I craved was a pale second to the vision kissing me deeply. Lydia was simply the best looking female I have ever seen, and she knew it. She seemed to be pleased with me, especially the tentpole trapped between her closed legs. I reached up for those huge breast I had fantisied sucking since our first date, and began to suck like a hungry baby. Lydia just groaned and pressed me harder her. She began to grind her sopping pussy against my hardon, but she didn’t open her legs. Finally, I could take no more, and I laid her down on the table. I was looking all over for a condom because I don’t normally carry them. I never got laid—what was the point. Lydia had a confused look on her face.

“I need some condoms, but I can’t find any” I told her in reponse to her questioning eyes.

“Oh, don’t worry about that, Tony. I’m sterile. That’s one of the reasons I went Lesbian. I didn’t want to marry a man, then have to tell him we couldn’t have children.”

I looked at her to see if she was fibbing me, but the only thing I saw on her face was lust.”

“You better be right. Neither one of us can afford a child right now.” I muttered as I advanced on her beckoning pussy.”

“Don’t worry, we won’t have a kid. Now stick me with that thing. I haven’t felt a real cock in six years and I’ve missed it.”

Boy, did that statement turn me on. Six years, and she chose me to screw her? Well I don’t like to disappoint a lady, especially when I wanted to screw her just as bad as she wanted to screw me.” I sank into her wetness and she was tight. She was almost as tight as a virgin cunt, and I had to work hard to get it in. But it was exquisite work. Her pussy walls seemed to cling to every inch of my dick as it went down, and by her reactions it felt just as good to her. She was coming before I even hit bottom, and she was flushed and bouncing both her head and boobs up and down. It was like watching one of those dogs people keep in their car’s back seat. When I finally reached as far as I could go (I have a modest six inch dick), I just stayed still for moment of two letting that warm, wet and comfortable pussy massage my cock. It felt so good, I didn’t want to move. Lydia however was building to her second orgasm and I wanted to help her have it so I began moving. This felt better and better. She was still tight, but her walls clamped on me with every thrust. It was like fucking and getting jacked off at the same time. The pleasure was unreal. I looked at her and she was moaning nearing her second orgasm. She finally got there and I was right behind her. We came almost together and I flooded her with so much cum, I thought I’d be washed out. She reached up and slammed her legs into me forcing me into her even deeper. When we finally came down off our plateaus, we just looked at each other, smiled and kissed. A bond had been formed, and it looked to be strong bond. We got dressed and left the break area.

Lydia spoke as we went back to the lab. “You know, I wished that when we did finally screw, that I would enjoy it. I wanted a cock in me so bad, that I almost raped you last night. But just now, there are no words to describe how I felt. I’ve come with women a few times in a fuck, and rarely with men, but I was coming and coming and coming with you. It never seemed to stop. I want more of that, as much as I can get. You have a partner out of the lab now, whether you want it or not. I don’t want to miss that anymore. I hope you understand how I feel.”

“The only reason I left last night was I was afraid that that we were moving too fast. I didn’t know if you were still a lesbian, and if you had refused me because you still wanted women it would have devastated me. When you wanted to fuck me today, the back of my mind was saying that you just wanted a cock, and any cock would do. I just happened to be the closest available. That’s what I thought until I started to fuck you. NO woman can react the way you did unless you really wanted it just as much as I did. I still can’t believe your pussy is that tight. I felt like I was getting jacked off while I fucking you. How did you ever learn that trick?”

“Unfortunately, that was taught to me by that bitch lesbian. That’s only thing good she ever did to me. I’ve only fucked a very few men in my life, mostly they have been women. When you’re with a woman, you learn a lot of tricks to keep your pussy tight so that dildos and vibrators feel good. It doesn’t take the place of good live cock, however, as you’ve just reminded me.” Lydia reached over and kissed me again before we reentered the lab.

* * *

The group over in the corner beckoned use over and told us that they had succeeded. Their formula (code named VH) not worked as assigned. It was a success. They wanted us both to knock off for the rest of the day to celebrate. How could I argue with that? I looked at Lydia and she was in agreement.

We went to a local restuarant and I began to get to really know my other three lab partners. Lydia sat next to me and held my hand under the table, and squeezed it periodically.

Geoff was married with a large family. He had two boys and two girls all under the age of nine. He was as happily married as was Tara, and it turns out that both of their families were good friends, doing a lot of things together. Geoff even laughed that his younger boy and Tara’s oldest daughter were an item. Tara blushed at that, but didn’t deny it.

Tara was very happy with her life now, because she said that she’d been through hell to get there. She said her past life was past and she had buried it. Lydia and I exchanged a knowing look, but let it drop.

Sandi was the one I was most interested in. She was an enigma. She never was seen outside of the office with anyone, and as far as anyone could tell she truly lived for her work. Many was the night she had to be almost forcably told to go home. However, she clammed up that day, and didn’t say anything unless it was to talk about the success of the formula VH40.

After we left the restuarant, I asked Lydia what she wanted to do this afternoon. She responded by saying that I should come over to her house in about an hour. She had a surprise for me, and she wanted time to prepare it. I had an idea what some of the surprise was, and I was looking forward to it.

As I was waiting, I thought more and more about Sandi and why she was so dedicated to her work. It bothered me, because I could see a little of myself in there. I wondered if Lydia noticed too?

When I arrived at Lydia’s, a lady met me at the door. I had no idea who this was, but my idea of what the surprise was must have been wrong. I introduced myself and got a warm smile and a hello in return. She led me into the living room and told me Lydia would be down in a minute, then left before I could say anything to her. About five minutes later, Lydia appeared and did she look good. She had changed into a tight violet tank top that hid none of her abundant cleavage, and white hip hugger pants that had me hard in no time. She noticed and licked her lips saying that part of the surprise was later. My curosity got the better of me, and I asked her who had met me at the door. She said it was her sister, Glenda, and she was staying with Lydia for a week during her college break. That surprised me, Glenda looked to be too old for college, but I didn’t say anything for fear of offending Lydia. Lydia knew me well enough by this time to read what I was thinking, though.

“Glenda is 31, and yes, she is in college. She got married when she graduated high school and she never had a chance for college. When her marriage broke up a couple of years ago, she used her alimony money to go back to college. She’s studying science like her younger sister. Who knows, maybe she’ll join our little group in a couple of years. Won’t that be nice, having two of us to choose from instead of one?” Lydia was laughing when she said that, but I knew she was testing me to see if I was interested in her sister. My answer had better be right.

“Yeah, it would be kinda nice having two of you there, but it would be even nicer knowing that one of them I’d know when we were out of there. She does look good for her age, though. Her marriage must have ended on a good note. She didn’t seem at all bitter.” I was hoping this was the answer Lydia was looking for. The warm and sexy smile I received told me it was.

“Wrong! Her husband was abusive and cheated on her every chance he got. He propositioned me several times, but I always turned him down. At that time Tara and I were an item, and I sure didn’t want my sister’s husband. I finally got her to see what she had married. It took her a couple of years to get up the nerve to ask for a divorce, but he beat her to it. He found this blonde that was hired as an assistant to him, and he ended up screwing her. He liked it so much, that he begged Glenda for a divorce so he could marry her. Glenda was pissed by this time and agreed. The funny thing was the blonde left him as soon as the divorce was final and took up with another married man. Serves him right, if you ask me.”

I chuckled at that too. “Did he ever try to get back with Glenda?”

“Nope, Glenda was furious with him and refused to ever consider going back to him. Luckily both of us sisters are sterile, so no kids were involved. She’s still looking for a new man. But need I remind you, YOU are taken!” and she gave me a hot kiss with tongue so I wouldn’t forget. No danger of that as my cock was showing her.

“I’m curious, how did both of you end up sterile? It’s very unusual for one person to be sterile, but both of you?”

“In my case, I had an illness when I was in high school, and I nearly died. I lived, but the doctor said that if I ever had children, I would not survive the pregnancy. With my blessing, he tied my tubes. I cried for days, but it turned out to be a good thing, because I am allergic to latex, so no condom could have been used on me, anyway. In Glenda’s case, her husband made her get her tubes tied because he didn’t want any children. I guess he felt better about screwing around if he knew no kids would be hurt. He evidently didn’t care what Glenda thought.”

I considered this for a moment, and then something hit me. “Why didn’t he have a vasectomy, instead? He was the one who didn’t want children, not Glenda.”

“Good question. I’ve asked Glenda that myself a few times. She just shrugs her shoulders and says he told her he would leave her if she didn’t. She still loved him, so she did what he asked.”

At this point, Glenda came back down again, and we were formally introduced. Glenda was very pleasant to talk to, and she had a happy carefree outlook on life. She excused herself, saying she had to go study at school. She made a point to let us know that she wouldn’t be back for hours. She then left, and I was a little sad. I would have like to have gotten to know her a little better.

“Glenda didn’t really have to study, did she? She was just making herself scarce for you and me. I appreciate it, but it seems a little unfair.”

Lydia came over to me and kissed me lovingly. “You just keep on surprising me. You’re right, she doesn’t have any studying, she just didn’t want to be a third wheel. I wanted to be alone with you as much as possible, and she thought she’d be intruding. You do want to be alone with me, don’t you?” she gave me a dirty leer, and reached for my pants. My cock was hard as a bat by this time.

“C’me here, and I’ll show you what I want, tease!” I grabbed for her and we never made it into the bedroom. We fucked twice on the couch, and then went upstairs. The third time, Lydia sprang her surprise on me.

“Please do me in the ass, Tony. I’ve never been done there before, and I want to see if what Tara told me about a cock in there is as good as she says.”

I would have to thank Tara tomorrow. I had always wanted to ass fuck a woman, but never had the chance. Now here was a woman I was growing to care very much about begging me to fulfill one of my fantasies. I nearly came on the spot.

“Lydia, that has been one of fantasies for as long as I can remember. Lets both try it out. It’s new for me too.” She looked back at me and gave me a look of lust and love.

We tried and tried, but she was just too tight. I asked her if she had any KY or Vasoline, but she shook her heard, sobbing at the same time.

“Look, we can’t do this tonight, because I won’t ever hurt you, but I swear if you still want to, I get some KY and Vasoline so we can try it next time, okay, honey.”

She turned around and gave me a hot kiss that took my breath away, and sank into my shoulder. “Honey, huh. I thought you wanted to go slow.”

“I do, but it just seemed right at the time. Why, you don’t like to be called Honey?”

“Normally, no. I would have said it was sexist. But coming from you, it was the sweetest thing I’ve heard in a long time. You can call me that anytime you want.” she had a happy look on her face and kissed my chest lovingly. A cough forced us to look at the open (oops) door.

Glenda stood there smiling a loving, warm smile. “Sis, where do you find all the good ones? I’ve looked for two years, and all I get are other versions of my ex. I sure don’t want to go through that again.

“Well. big sister, it ain’t easy. You know what I’ve gone through before meeting Tony, and how much my life truly sucked. Well the six months I’ve known him has made me happier than I’ve ever been in my life, and you know what, I haven’t thought of Tara sexually since. I take that as a good sign, don’t you?”

I was amazed at this interchange. It was evident these two shared ewerything. I was to find out later, just how much they DID share, and it would be heaven.

Glenda walked over to me and kissed me on the lips. Not sexually (never mind that both Lydia and I didn’t have a stitch of clothing on), but as a friend. I could see a twinge of jeolousy flash across Lydia’s face before she hid it, but it was up to me to difuse this situation.

“Thanks for the greeting, and I’m sure your studying must have helped. But Lydia and I need to clean ourselves up for dinner, so we’ll see you later, okay?” I hoped I wasn’t being too forward.

Glenda backed away looking sheepish as if she’d been caught doing something naughty. She turned and closed the door softly. I turned to Lydia ready to apologize, when she turned to me with her face as mad as she could make it while trying to supress a huge grin. She gave it up, and laughed. “It was priceless the look on your face when sis kissed you. I was even jeolous for a minute there, but I realized that she was just complementing me on my choice, and if anything, she was envious. Now what about that shower, hummm?” giving me a look that said the shower would be be more that just for cleaning. I jumped and ran to the bathroom, with Lydia follwing behind. Gosh what a sight, watching her big boobs moving up and down. We fucked twice in the shower and we got really clean, too.

Little did I know what Glenda and Lydia had planned for me.

* * *

I stayed overnight that night at Lydia’s insistance. We went at it for another couple of hours before drifting off to sleep. I awoke in the morning alone. I was kind of surprised, but took a shower anyway. I went looking for Lydia. I did not like what I found. Lydia and Glenda were engaged in a 69 on Glenda’s bed. Neither one of them looked too unhappy about it. My new world had just come crashing down on me again. I fled the house trying to keep my tears away.

I went to work actually dreading facing Lydia. She called in sick, which I was not surprised about. I had to have someone to talk to, and the only person there was Sandi. Of course, she was finishing up their experiment, and Geoff and Tara were out with their families.

Sandi proved to be a wonderful person to talk to. We got to know each other and when I told her of my problems, she was not surprised. She told me that Lydia and Tara had been carrying an affair for years, and Tara had almost left her husband to go back to Lydia. She also said one of the reasons she didn’t say much is she was pissed at both of them, especially when she saw what Lydia was doing with me. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Lydia was sure a good liar, and I never suspected. I was devastated. I openly cried out “Isn’t there any woman in the world who loves just men???” I was mortified the minute I said that, and I couldn’t look at Sandi in the eye. She came over to me and simply said “Yes there is, and I’m right here.” I blinked and stared at her. Sandi had a smile (the first time I’d ever seen that) and she was caressing my back. She kissed me softly on the cheek.

“Tony, I’ve wanted you from the first day you started here. I was always hoping we’d get to be partners, but it never happened. I never let my feelings show because I’m a scientist first and a woman second, but you never noticed me. Then when Lydia began to take a notice in you, I was hurt. I purposely tried to be as non-committal as I could to all of you, but inside I was in pain.”

“Why didn’t you let me know? We all just assumed that you lived for your work and wern’t interested in life outside the plant.”

“Nothing could be further from the truth. I was in love with a man throughout most of high school and we went together through college. I would have married him in an instant, but he never would have sex with me, nor was he even intimate with me. I found out later that he was gay and was using me for a cover, like your childhood girlfriend did to you. Lydia told me that story along with the lesbian you ran across. Did you know that Lydia and that other lesbian have been seeing each other for months? She even laughed to me that when you fucked her in the break room, yes we all knew what was happening in there, she had planned it so that she’d have some leverage with you if she ever needed it. She found out that you could make her come with a cock, and she had never had that before, so she decided to keep doing it until she got tired of it. She would have eventually left you anyway. She really doesn’t like men. I just wish I had been brave enough to come forward before you got hurt again.”

“Sandi, this doesn’t make any sense. She was fucking her sister this morning, and she seemed to not even care if I saw or not.”

“She doesn’t have a sister, she’s an only child. What was this ‘sister’s’ name?”

“She said her name was Glenda.”

Boy, you’re lucky you saw them this morning. Glenda is a dominatrix whose specialty is making men subserviant to women. I bet Lydia was going to have you become her sex slave, so that she could have your cock when she needed it and not have to worry about hurting you. You would have allowed her to do whatever she wanted as long as she let you fuck her once in a while. Glenda had already done this to Tara’s husband, and he worships the ground Tara walks on. He even lets her fuck her female friends in their home while he takes the children out somewhere. He told me that they haven’t had sex in three months, and Tara won’t let him masturbate. He can only come inside Tara when she wants it, otherwise he is expected to be like a eunich. That is so sad, I can’t stand to even look at that woman. At least Geoff has a happy home life.”

Now things were starting to fit together a little better in my mind. No wonder Lydia seemed happy when I called her Honey, she figured I was already in love with her and that would make Glenda’s job easier. It also explained Glenda’s little ‘friendly’ kiss, Glenda would have tried to seduce me, and therefore gotten me in her clutches. I wasn’t really sure I fully believed Sandi, but she had always been honest before, and she never played mind games with anybody. Mind Games..., oh my God GK37. Lydia knew about that too. This could be trouble. I had to take a chance and tell Sandi. With her scientific knowledge and mine, maybe we could come up with a solution.

Sandi surprisingly just nodded when I told her. She said that she knew we had found something, and by the fact that we didn’t share it, she knew it must be dangerous. I led Sandi over to our workbench to find all the GK37 we had made was gone. Lydia must have removed it for her own personal use. I was beginning to hate her.

I racked my brain to remember the formula when it hit me. She’s said that she had made sure we would not ever forget the formula. I was hoping she hadn’t been lying abou that, too. She hadn’t—I began to remember and showed Sandi what chemicals were involved. When I had made a fresh batch,Sandi went over to her workbench and came back with a beaker full of some orange colored dubstance. She said that this chemical would make the formula focused to one individual only. She also said that it would destroy any usage of the old chemical. She looked at me with a look of revenge that was mirrored on my face. I decided to test it on Sandi, with her full cooperation.

After the required sleep period, I told Sandi that she would be totally honest with me and tell me what her sexual preferences were. I also told her that she couldn’t lie to me, and finally I told her to tell me if she felt for me in a sexual way.

I was sweating and very shaky when she woke up an hour later. The first thing she did was smile at me lovingly and take my head and brought it down so she could kiss me tenderly.

She said “I remember every thing you asked me while I slept. First of all, now I like men and only men, specifically one man, you. I have had desires for women, but believe me after seeing how they have treated you, I’m through with them. Every woman I’ve ever been with has been selfish, and all I ever got out of the relationships were pain and frustration at not getting them to commit to anything. As for the sexual part, I’m not sure, I’m a virgin with men, and I don’t know enough about straight sex to answer that. If you meant did I want to have sex with you, my answer would be from the first day I saw you I wanted you and all of you. Later tonight, after we’ve dealt with Lydia and her cohort, I want you and me to catch up on what my stupidity has been denying us. But first I want to see a little payback for a woman who needs to understand what it is like to play around with a man’s emotions just because she looks good, and she knows the man is interested in her.” As she said the last part, she removed her lab coat and took her hair down from her ever-present bun. It was like an electric shock. I may have thought Lydia was beautiful, and she was, but Sandi was above that and into drop dead gorgeous. She had long thick and wavy red hair that perfectly formed her face. I looked farther down and saw that the lab coat she always wore must have been about two sizes too big. Her chest was almost twice as large as Lydia’s and they were perfectly formed. I was now drooling. I continued down and I realized that I was staring at the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life. Every part of her was just perfect, and if I was ever to worship anybody, it would be her. I looked back up into her face and she was blushing as if she was embarrased.

“I know I don’t look as good as Lydia, but I want you to know, that what I do have is only for you, if you want it.” she seemed afraid that I’d think she was ugly.

“Sandi, the only thing I ca say is Lydia looks like a cow compared to you.” and I meant every word of what I just said. I could tell Sandi didn’t believe me. “When I take you home to my house tonight, I’ll prove what I just said to you. If you still have any doubts after that, we’ll go our separate ways, but we’ll still be friends as well as work partners. How does that deal sound?”

“Better than I would have ever dreamed of hearing. Now lets take care of our responsibilities, and somehow I’d like to help Mike to win his wife and his life back. I think Glenda needs a dose of her own medicine.”

I couldn’t agree more.

* * *

When I got home that night, I had a call from Lydia begging me to come over. She was sorry she missed work today, and she had a special surprise for us tonight. Sandi was with me when I listened to the message and she said that she had a good idea what the surprise was. I was astonished at the transformation. Sandi in lab coat and bun as she was now, was as near to sexless as a woman can be. But now, I knew differently and it was all I could do to not take her upstairs and make love to her for the first time. But I knew she was right. We had unfinished business with Lydia and Tara, and we needed to complete it before we started on our unfinished business. Sandi had brought some of our modified GK37 along and she gave me a little. After I woke up, I asked her what she had told me. She said that she made me instantly sense when either Lydia or Glenda were lying, and that I would have no sexual desires for either of them. (That wasn’t really necessary anymore, or so I thought). She also said that I would be totally honest with her, and I would never deliberately hurt her in any way.”

I thanked her, and told her that her presense would be all I would need to not become sexually aroused around Lydia. All I had to do was see that scene from this morning, and my anger would resurface. We left and went to Lydia’s house.

Not surprisingly, Tara was there also, and she had a smug look on her face when she saw Sandi. I guess she figured that I had brought Sandi to help with the formula. Lydia came dowm apologizing for Tara being there, but saying that Glenda had wanted to meet her, and Tara’s husband was out of town (right!—out with the kids more likely). Lydia was dressed to kill and she would have aroused a dead man, but I found her ugly now. I looked at Sandi and she just winked back at me. Neither Tara or Lydia caught it, though and I knew I had to explain why I brought Sandi.

“Lydia, Sandi wants to find out about GK37, and I told her I’d show her some, but I couldn’t find any. Do you remember where you put it?”

“I have it her in my safe. It’s better that way, we’ll know where it is, and nobody we don;t want to know about it will know.” She looked at Sandi as if to illistrate her point.

“Where is your sister? I didn’t see either of you two this morning when I left.”

“We had to run to the store for groceries. I thought we’d be back before you woke up, but I guess you don’t sleep as late as I thought.” she lied. “Glenda has a little surprise for you tonight and I know you’ll enjoy it. That’s why I took off today, so I could help her prepare it. Sandi can watch if she wants. Who knows, she might learn something about sex, and maybe even find her a boyfriend.” Both Tara and Lydia laughed at this. Sandi and I didn’t. They hadn’t noticed Sandi slipping the GK37 into their coffee. They began to get sleepy and Lydia figured out what happened. Just before she fell on the carpet asleep, she mouthed “Why??”

I took Sandi aside and kissed her, and said “You already have a boyfriend, but they don’t need to know that just yet.” The look I got melted my heart. She was beaming.

“We have to find Glenda before they get back. She’ll be the key to this. Why don’t you call Mike and have him come over WITH the kids. I want them to see what their mother is really like.”

I found Glenda in the basement, just like I thought. She was not alone, however. The bitch lesbian I hated so much was fucking the hell out of her ass with a big strap-on dildo. They were so ingrossed they didn’t see me pour a little GK37 over their sweaty bodies. The sweat soaked the chemical right into their bodies and they fell asleep almost immediately, with the dildo still stuck up Glenda’s ass. I now had about an hour to prepare our little surprise and when it was over, I would have to worry about these lying bitches again. I went to join Sandi, who was preparing a big batch of GK37 diluted water. About this time, Mike arrived with his two kids in tow. Sandi took them upstairs and gave them some Kool-Aid (with GK37 of course) and they were out like a light. Meanwhile I was filling Mike in on our plans, and he was trembling he was so excited. I told him after tonight, he’d finally have his wife back totally, not the man-hating lesbian he had now. I asked him when the last time Tara had fucked him and he said six weeks ago, she let him have a quickie before she went to see Lydia for an all night fuck and suck session. She told him then, that she was thinking of getting him a male chastity belt and inviting her girlfriends over so he could watch them fuck each other. He said that he tried filing for divorce, but Tara just laughed at him, saying that she had her girlfriends type up letters from him to a non-existant bimbo that he was supposed to be screwing at work. She wanted the setup just as it was. She was even planning to take her daughter with her to the next lesbian orgy so she would not get corrupted any more by Geoff’s son. His son was made to wear girl’s panties instead of boxer shorts, and he was encouraged to use nail polish and lipstick. She had even bought him gay porno magazines hoping to turn him into a fag. And because of Glenda’s influence, all he could do was take it.

By now, I wanted nothing more than to wring both Lydia’s and Tara’s neck. They had both started to awaken by then, and Mike and I had been busy. Sandi was down with Glenda and the bitch, keeping them dosed with the chemical until we were ready upstairs.

Mike had first crack at his wife. I had Lydia bend over my knee and was spanking her hard. Amazingly, I did not have an erection.

“Tara, your terrorizing of me and our children is ended. I still love the woman I married, but that woman disappeared a long time ago. I want you very much, but I want what I used to have before Glenda took you over. Now I will have you back, and you will never ever want or desire another woman again. You will not make our son into the girl you were trying to, and if our daughter turns out to be a lezzie, you will tell her truthfully just how much being a lesbian hurt her father and let her make her own decision. Now strip for me, and let me fuck you like I’ve wanted to for two years.”

Tara was crying hard, but did as she was told. Mike plowed into her as hard as I’ve ever seen a man fuck a woman, but I could tell he was not enjoying it. He wanted to be loving and kind, but Tara had not been. He was getting his revenge and I for one wanted to cheer him on. After he came (and she didn’), he did it again, this time more loving the way he really wanted to make love to his wife. By the time the second fuck was over, Tara was sobbing in his arms, and the love she used to have for him was back. They turned to me and thanked me for restoring what they should never have lost. Mike went upstairs to retrieve his children, and he showed me the panties that his son was wearing. When Tara saw that, she reached out and slapped Lydia as hard as I’ve ever seen a woman hit another woman.

She screamed at her “This was YOUR idea wasn’t it, you cock-hungry dyke! No wonder you wanted Tony. You didn’t want to wait for my son to get old enough for you to screw his ass, you wanted a personal cock now. Well, bitch, if you think Mike was mad and Tony is mad, you haven’t seen anything yet. You made me into what you wanted, didn’t you because I didn’t want to have sex with you anymore. I love my husband, and I want to only fuck HIM, but you couldn’t stand that could you. Then you make him into my sex slave, so that I can still have my family, but then you take them away from me. Trying to make my daughter into a lesbian slut, when she likes the nicest boy I have ever met in my life from a family I wish mine could be, and then you have the audicity to make my son wear girl’s underwear. Your lucky Tony is holding you, or I’d beat you to pulp right here.” Both of her children heard this and they shook themselves as though waking from a dream. They then advanced on Lydia who by now was cowering in my arms. They grabbed their mother and kissed her warmly saying forget about it, its over now. They gave Lydia such a look of hate that she recoiled as though they hit her.

Mike started to leave, but Tara stopped him. “No, honey, we have to do something about Glenda, or this will happen again, and I’ll be damned if I’m losing this family again to this group of man-haters. Tony, can we help you in any way, please?”

I told Mike to take the kids over to Geoff’s house and come back. I needed both of them for what Sandi and I had planned. I then turned my attention to Lydia.

“All right, spill it. What were you going to do to me tonight? Tell me, or I’ll let Tara loose on you, and I doubt you want that.” Tara’s glare spoke volumes.

Lydia spilled the whole story, hoe Glenda was to seduce you and after you had been sucked off, she would tie you up and be given our chemical to turn you into my slave. I would have you when I needed a cock, and the rest of the time, you would be like Mike. I even wanted to try to adopt a couple of girls just for the fun of turning them in to girl lovers like me and Tara. (Tara hit her again for that) Ow!! You are a girl lover Tara, don’t deny it.”

“Maybe I was at one time, but Mike was all I needed until you got you claws back in me again. I’m never going to seek out a lesbian relationship again. It hurts too much. Mike was in pain every time I went out with one of my girlfriends, and I never got any satisfaction out of it myself. My happiness came with seeing the man I love and I together sharing our love, not form licking some cunt that I wouldn’t see again for weeks and weeks. No, I may have been a lesbian, but no more. Now I am a wife who loves her husband just like I should have always been.” Tara was sobbing now, and the hurt was visible on her face. I turned to Lydia.

“Are you happy now, bitch. You not only almost borke up a happy home for your own selfishness, but you almost made me into something that makes me want to throw up. Can’t your group find somebody that WANTS to be with you, instead of forcing them to want you. The only lesbian I’ve ever met, excluding Tara, who could have a loving relationship was my second girlfriend, and that still turned out bad.”

Tara stopped sobbing and motioned me over. Lydia took the chance to escape downstairs. Tara pointed and asked if we should stop her.

“Don’t worry, Sandi has things well incontrol down there.”

Tara went white. “You mean Sandi is down there with Glenda and Tawni (So that’s what her name was!), you may have made a big mistake.”

“What do you mean, I trust Sandi completely.”

“Sandi wasn’t always Sandi. Sandi is her middle name, her first name is Megan. Ring any bells, Tony?”

Oh my God. Megan. My second girlfriend. Now I knew why Sandi seemed a little familiar. She was a lesbian, and I left her alone with two of the mose fearsome bitches I had ever seen. Still, she seemed to hate them as much as I did. Maybe this would work out.”

Mike came in then, and we all went downstairs.

The scene in the basement made me smile. Sandi (Megan) was OK. But Lydia, Glenda and especially Tawni were not. Tawni was bent over the sofa with a ten inch dildo in her ass, and Sandi was jamming it in and out as hard as she could ignoring Tawni’s cries of pain. Lydia and Glenda were tied to posts, and they were stripped naked. Glenda’s pert breasts had large red welts on them, and Lydia’s big boobs were tied tightly together and mashed so that they looked like a cows udder. Tara broke out laughing and Mike and I just stared.

“Hi guys, been waiting on you. How do like my handiwork, humm?” Sandi released the dildo, and Tara immediately took her place shoving it in even harder. Sand came over to me for a kiss, and saw my stricken look. “You know, don’t you?” She cringed.

“Yes I do, thanks to Tara. Now, Sandi or Megan, were you lying to me earlier? Please tell me the truth, I can’t take any more heartbreak.”

Sandi (I wanted her that way, not like Megan) was crying now, and trying to talk. Mike looked at me with a question, but Tara saw and told him to leave us alone. Mike went over to Glenda and started to slap her face. She was crying, begging him to stop, but he just smiled and evil smile and went right on.

Tara had now replaced the dildo with a corncob Sandi had found somewhere and Tawni was screaming in pain. Tara’s look of joy was almost scary. Lydia was crying softly, and looking at her mashed boobs.

I took Sandi in my arms and told her. “When you were Megan, I loved you so much, but you broke my heart. How can I know you won’t do it again?”

She looked at the ground and spoke. “I was in love with you too, and I wanted to marry you everytime you asked me to. (My eyebrows went up). But that bitch over on the couch made sure I’d say no to you every time you asked. She was controlling me somehow through Glenda, and when she found out I was seeing you, she went ballistic. She made sure you’d find me with her, and she made sure that you’d think I was just using you. But it was the other way around. I would have given anything to break away from her that day and run to your arms, but she wouldn’t let me. You know when she came to let you fuck her, that was to prove to me that you couldn’t be trusted. The funny part about it was the she actually enjoued the fucking you gave her, and she wanted to do it again with you. Glenda put an end to that, though, just as she did to me. When Tawni dumped me about five months later for Lydia, I retreated into the shell I became at work. I started to diet and do fitness just to have something to occupy my nights. I saved some money and got my teeth fixed when I found you’d be working with us. I wanted to be with you so much it hurt. I never stopped loving you even through all the forced lesbian sex I endured. Not once did I ever come during any of it, not like I did in our oral sex. That was Glenda’s doing too. She forbade me to have normal intercourse with a man—she said a man’s penis was to be shunned, if not ridiculed and did not belong anywhere near the perfection of a woman’s body. I’m truly sorry for lying to you about who I was, but what would you have done if I had told you I was Megan?”

“I would have run off screaming like the idiot I was. Can you ever forgive me for doubting you?”

“I already have, but only if you forgive me for fucking up the happiest relationship I ever had.”

“There is nothing to forgive. We never had a chance because of somebody’s meddling.”

We both looked at Glenda, who was terrified of us. The surprise came from Tawni. She finally shoved Tara away and advanced on Glenda with hate in her eyes.

“You ruthless bitch. My whole life all I’ve wanted was to be loved. Sure I like women for sex, but Tony proved that I like men too. But you wouldn’t have it, would you. You had to make me into the world’s worst lezzie bitch, didn’t you. The one time somebody showed me what gentle and caring lovemaking could be (she looked at me) and you made me tell him that he was pathetic when what I really wanted to tell him was that I was happy for the first time in my life. No, you had to make me find you new girls to corrupt, and my next assignment was Lydia here. She was so vunerable, just having had a long term relationship end, that she was ripe for the picking. But could I show her any affection? No, of course not. Affection wasn’t part of your plan, was it? You needed her looks to find you other girls, so you made me seduce and keep her. I wanted Lydia for a friend, dammit, not a lover.” Tawmi was sobbing now and she looked like a beaten woman. Tara, of all people, came over and put her arm around her to comfort her, and she was joined by Mike.

I was stunned. I had hated this woman for years for ruining a wonderful life that Sandi and I could have had, and now I find out she was a victim, too. Lydia was gaping open-mouthed at Tawni and she was trying to speak.

“Whaty do you mean you wanted me as a FRIEND? I thought you loved me. That’s why I went after Tony so hard. I knew you wanted his cock again, and I figured that if he was my slave, you could have him whenever you wanted him without having to worry about his feelings. I mean, he’s just a man, for God’s sake. Men are scum and you were the one who told me that over and over. Don’t go blaming Glenda for your actions. She is innocent.” Lydia gave me a look of pure hate and added “You know, Tony, the hardest part of this whole charade was pretending to like your cock in my pussy, when as soon as I got home, I called either Tawni , Tara or Glenda to eat out my pussy and remove that foul smelling and sickening male sperm from my cunt. That night you spent over here, I was fucking Glenda from the time you went to sleep until after you left that morning. You never even saw us, even though we purposely left the door open so you’d find us and you would know that you’d been deceived again. That was great, wasn’t it Glenda, honey!” and she leaned over to try to kiss Glenda.

Glenda just stared at Tawni and Tara and ignored Lydia, even pushing her lips aside. “Not now, cunt. Just lay there until I want you again. I have to get these three slaves back to normal, and then we can make these goddamned males pay for thier audacity. Tara, tie up your slave husband and fuck his ass with the corncob. He needs to show a little respect for his better. Tawni, why don’t you and Megan whip the other idiot’s ass for me, I’d like to see it bleeding and raw, so I can shove this big strap-on of mine into it. By the time we’re done with these pitiful specimans of manhood, they won’t try this ever again. Tara, you don’t need to fuck him anymore. I’ve already prepared his son to take his cock. The boy should enjoy being fucked by now. Has your girl enslaved her boyfriend, yet? If not, I’ll send Tawni over to help. No male can resist that body, can they, eh Lydia?” She was cackling in mad laughter. Then it hit me. Glenda was insane!

By this time Tawni had grabbed the corncob and was advancing on Glenda again, and Tara had taken a ribbed dildo out of her purse and was advancing on Lydia. Glenda ordered them both to stop and grab Mike and I. They just ignored her and attacked her with the toys. There was no other word for what they did, but attack. Lydia finally understood that Tawni was serious earlier, and she tried to grab Glenda to protect her. Sandi saw that and began squeezing Lydia’s bound tits as hard as she could. Lydia was crying out in pain, but none of us wanted to stop the girls. Tawni finally quit reaming out Glenda’s cunt and ass and motioned me and Mike over.

“What this thing here needs now is a good hard cock in both her holes. As far as I know, she’s never fucked a man, and she hates men so much, the look of revulsion will make my night and allow me to end this nightmare and live my own life. Will you both do that for me, please?”

I looked at Mike and then at Sandi. She smiled and nodded. Tara went over to Mike and told him to fuck her hard. Let her know what I love so much about cocks. When Lydia heard that she began screaming “NO, NO, LEAVE HER ALONE, DON’T RAPE HER, take me instead.”

I was amused. “Why Lydia, I thought you hated cocks?” Tara and Tawni laughed at that, and Sandi started slapping Lydia’s face. “You never learn do you? Just because you have big boobs and get men looking at you, doesn’t mean all men would do anything to fuck you. Tony has screwed you, true, but he prefers my body, and now looking at those cow udders you call tits, I can see why. By the way, Tawni, I’ve changed a bit since you last saw me, what do you think now?” she pulled her lab coat off and let her hair down from her bun. It was like watching a flower bloom. She was wearing a skin tight halter top that did nothing to hide her huge and glorious boobs, and she had on a pair of pants that looked sprayed on. Mike and I were hard in an instant. Tara and Tawni were gaping open-mouthed, and I could see Tawni becoming aroused. She shook her head a couple of times and walked away from Sandi. I could tell she wanted to fuck her, and she was ashamed of herself. It was now or never.

I approached Tawni, who shrunk back from me. I guess she thought I’d be mad at her reaction. “Tawni, I know we never had a chance to know each other but that one wonderful night we both shared, but I want you to know that I’m pleased you find Sandi attractive. It is a compliment what hard work and dedication (and love, piped in Sandi looking at me) can do for a person. One thing I’m confused about. When we were screwing, you sure weren’t enjoying it, I fact I half expected you to fall asleep during it you seemed so bored.”

She looked at me with sad and hurt eyes. “I enjoyed every minute of it. Why did you think I let us do it three times? I never wanted it to end. But that woman over there made sure I couldn’t let you know I enjoyed it. She was afraid that she’d lose me to you. If I had been allowed to react like I wanted to, maybe we could have had something together. I guess not, because you didn’t seem all that thrilled with me either. I guess you figured you needed a good fuck and if you couldn’t have Megan, your would have me for revenge. Why did I find something I always wanted, but have it taken from me before I could let something nice happen? Glenda, I hope you have the most miserable life of anyone I know from now on. You have nearly destroyed three lives and two families, and I am ashamed of myself for not having the courage to break free of your influence. And, by the way, my name is not Tawni, it’s Anne. Glenda thought Anne wasn’t sexy enough of a name, so she made me call myself Tawni. God, it sounds like I was an exotic dancer or something.” She tried a laugh, didn’t work.

“Anne, (somehow that name sounded more like what this woman truly was, not the image Glenda manufactured) when we had that night together, I fell head over heels for you in spite of the fact that I knew you were just using me. I figured this was your way of making sure that Megan would never want to come back to me, and you were enduring my cock for love. I wish we could have that night over without any influences on us, but I have Sandi now, and you are free to find somebody of you own, man or woman. At least you can choose yourself, not have someone choose for you.” She gave me a warm smile, something I’d never seen her do, and kissed me gently on the cheek. Sandi looked at me and her and said “You two can do better than that.” Mike and Tara were clapping “Yeah” and Lydia and Glenda were sitting quietly, but Glenda was cursing under her breath. I reached up to her lips and gave her a tender kiss like I did that night, and she burst into tears. I looked up at Sandi and she was smiling happily.

I then looked at the cause of all this suffering and I wanted to choke the life out of her right there. Instead, Sandi came over to me and proceeded to give me one of her patented blow jobs to get me hard again. She no longer had the buck teeth, but this was even better than before because it was done with love and tenderness, something I realized I never had had with Lydia. I looked over towards Mike and Tara was doing the same thing. I looked at Anne and she was still sobbing, but she was smiling waving us on. When we were hard we both advanced on Glenda.

Anne got off the couch and grabbed Glenda and shoved her hard into the couch cushions. Tara and Sandi grabbed her arms and Anne grabbed her leg and pulled her as far apart as she could. Tara had her other leg pulled the other way, and Sandi was spitting on her face. There was hate written all over those three ladies faces. Lydia was screaming in the background, but we just ignored her. Glenda wasn’t making a sound. She had this defiant look on her face as if to say “Go ahead, it won’t make any difference, I’ll still win.” Mike by this time was raring to go, and I suggested her ass as he had the larger cock, so it would hurt more. He readily agreed and Anne pulled her asscheeks apart for him to let him find the hole easier. I was to take the top, but I wanted her to feel Mike’s cock for a few strokes. Besides, I already had plans for my cum, and it wasn’t going to go in her pussy, it would go in her mouth.

I felt for her hole with my hard dick and finally found it. Ignoring any pretense of gentleness, I rammed right it. She let out a scream that would curl your hair as I broke through her hyman. She screamed again as I pulled out and thrust in even harder. Mike was matching me stroke for stroke and he was beginning to enjoy this. Tara reached over to him and kissed him urging him on. Sandi did the same thing to me, and she motioned to Anne to do the same. What a girl! I was going to come and come soon, so I pulled out, but Mike was already cumming and he let loose a huge amount of sperm into her ass. Glenda had a pained look on her face, and she finally started sobbing. Sandi wanted to know why I pulled out.

“She’s never fucked a guy before, right?” All three girls nodded. “That means, she’s never tasted male cum, either, right?” All three girls faces lit up and Sandi and Tara held her mouth open for me. I rammed my cock down her throat causing her to gag me out, I just rammed in again and again until I finally spent myself in her mouth yelling for her to swallow the cum like a good slut should. She did and immediately began to retch, spitting up come and bile together. I think she’s learned her lesson.

* * *

Sandi and I were too tired and drained to fuck that night, so we arranged our first session for the following night. She would arrive at my place at 7pm for dinner and other things. I could hardly wait.

7pm arrived and the doorbell rang. I had put on the same outfit I had worn the last time we had made love togther before Anne entered our lives. I was still a little miffed at Anne for what she had done, but I have to admit I would still love to fuck her. I opened the door and there was Sandi dressed to seduce. She was wearing an extremely low-cut dress that hid nothing and demure high heels. The dress was deep green, my favorite color, and somehow I knew she was naked under it. She stepped in and motioned behind her. (What?) Following Sandi into my residence was Anne, but an Anne I’d never seen before. This was an Anne who wanted to get laid, and she was not shy about it. Her dress was even skimpier than Sandi’s and her hair was flowing freely down her back. She had on low cut shoes that made her look even sexier. My mouth was hanging open, but then the old doubts washed back in again.

“Sandi, I thought it was just us tonight. You haven’t decided to go back with Anne have you?”

Sandi started to speak, but Anne shussed her. “Tony, my being here was MY idea and I had to talk long and hard to Sandi (she didn’t say Megan!) to get her to agree. You see, last night something woke up in me that I’ve wanted for years. I realized that what we had that night together was pure and simple—love. Not fucking, not revenge, not joining of bodily fluids, but love. I’ve been with women most of my life and to tell you the truth, I didn’t really ever enjoy myself. The only two people who ever made me feel like a person, and not a pleasure machine or cum receptacle were you two. I know you two feel deeply about each other, and I hate myself for causing you two to break up. I hate myself even more for following an unfeeling, using bitch like Glenda and a man-hating dyke like Lydia for these many years.” She took a breath and Sandi continued.

“Tony, the last thing I wanted to do was bring somebody with me when we finally resumed what we never should have stopped, but I listened, really listened to Anne, and by the time she was finished, I knew she had to come with me tonight. I know I’m in love with you, and I ‘m also in love with her. I refuse to even consider hurting you by choosing her, and I know you’d be hurt badly (Anne and I both nodded to that), but it doesn’t have to be an either or choice, does it? You want both of us, that’s plain to both of us, and we want both of you. Why not make a happily committed triple and make everybody happy?”

You could have knocked me over with a feather. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever envision anything like this ever happening, but as I looked at both of them I saw fear of rejection mirrored in both of their faces. I would have happily agreed, but one thing was bothering me. It was petty, but after all my experiences, I had to know before making a decision.

“Ladies, the only thing that is keeping me from jumping you both in the hallway is my revulsion to lesbianism. You two have been lovers for years. How will I ever feel safe that you won’t leave me in a few years or months for each other, and I’ll be alone again? That would probably kill me.” I was pleading for an answer I could accept. What I got was more than I expected and made my mind up for me.

Both ladies simply started peeling thier dresses off, and came over to me. Anne spoke while Sandi started undressing me.

“Tony, other women are just that OTHER women. I hate what I was, and there is no power on earth that could make me leave either one of you. The years I had of not caring for anybody taught me just what it does mean TO care for somebody, and Tony I LOVE YOU. I always will, and the only lesbian action you are ever going to see is me with Sandi, but only if you are there to participate. Anything else would sicken me. Let me show you both something I’ve kept hidden for many years.” She pulled out a locket from her purse and opened it up. There was a picture of a rather plain blonde girl without any distinguishing features except a very warm smile. I looked again—it was Anne! “This was how I looked when I was growing up in high school. I hated my plain Jane looks for my whole life. Glenda offered to make me a ravishing beauty in exchange for doing some errands for her for a few years. When I was a young girl and up until I met Glenda, I was a virgin. I never wanted another girl, but I dreamed of a hard cock filling me up for years. Glenda made sure that dream would never come true under her influence. Maybe that’s why I so enjoyed when Megan used her strap-on on me. I never knew any difference until that night with you, Tony. I finally had my first real cock, and I was like an addict. I wanted more and more. But the only other cock I ever got was one of Glenda’s weird friends who was a hermorphadite. The friend wanted to screw Glenda, but she refused, of course, so I took my second cock into my pussy. It was like night and day difference. You were so gentle and caring, and he just shoved. Maybe now you’ll understand why I feel like I do now. I dreamed of somebody fucking me with a hard cock for so many years, do you really think I would do anything at all to have that taken away from me? Now suck my nipples, I need some loving.” She placed her boob in my mouth and sighed.

Sandi by this time had me just as naked as they were and she was stroking my cock. “How I’ve missed this,” she said lovingly to my hard rod. She looked up at me and smiled. “Tony, do you really think I ever want anyone but you? I’ve waited for over a year to have you again, and I’m not gonna ever let you go again. For me, lesbianism is like a disease that takes you over if you let it, and I am ashamed of myself for letting it rule me. Anne and I love each other, too, but not as much as we both love you. My home life before I met you is just as sad as Anne’s was. You knew what I used to be like, yet it didn’t make any difference to you. I would have walked through hot coals for you, but then I ran into Tawni at a function and she brought me to Glenda. Inside of two weeks, I was munching cunts—something that had always sickened me. Within a year, I had broke the heart of the one person to see the real me. Now I have you back and I’m not letting you go again ever. And she’s right, you know. The only time we will do anything together is when you are with us. We wouldn’t enjoy it otherwise, right Anne?”

“Right Sandi. Tony, give us a chance to prove ourselves to you. God knows we have a lot to make up for. Now please fuck me, fuck me hard.”

Sandi was a wild woman in bed. She rode me like a bronco rider while Anne was cheering her on. She came and immediately pulled off me and Anne got on. Sandi presented her freshly fucked cunt to Anne for cleaning. I was hard and loving the action in front of me. They noticed I didn’t have anything to suck on and Sandi presented me with her huge tit on one side and Anne leaned over and gave me her tit on the other side. Choices, choices. I took ‘em both. I came the first time into Anne’s tight and grabbing cunt and she yelled like a lumberjack crying “Timber”. Far from being jealous, Sandi simply waited until she had climbed off me and started sucking me back to life again. It didn’t take long because Anne was stroking Sandi’s boobs and feeding me hers. She then came up over me and straddled me to let me clean her pussy. By this time, I was rock hard again and Sandi climbed back on. Anne was encouraging her and she was smiling a contented smile. I came another gallon (at least) in Sandi’s even tighter snatch and kissed both girls. We fell back exhausted and happy.

That night was undoubtably the best sex I have ever had. The real shocker was that neither girl would let me use a condom. They both wanted my children. By the time that night was over, we were all exhausted. The next moring I awoke to an amazing sight. Anne was riding my cock and Sandi was feeding her her right tit. I reached up for Anne’s swinging tits to let her know I was awake and Sandi immediately stuffed her hot pussy on my face. Boy, what a breakfast that was. We continued all the next day, and the following week they both moved in.

I was still a little concerned about the lesbian activity that could go on when I was at work, but the girls convinced me otherwise. They made several video tapes of us and they spent their time alone and together masturbating to the videos. But Anne told me one day while Sandi was finishing up in the lab, that one of her old girlfriends propositioned her and she just laughed at her. She told her that she was in a committed relationship that left no room for any outside action. She then told the girl to find herself somebody permanent before it was too late. That night I fucked Anne three times and Sandi once, and she was so happy that she told me she passed out from pleasure, and that was the first time that had ever happened. Sandi went over to me and said that she had had that happened so many times that she didn’t even think about it anymore. On my birthday, I got a different sexy surprise from the girls and it was always a highlight of the year. On each of their birthdays, they had the right to order the other two around and we had to obey her. For some reason, however, none of us were into bondage games. I guess we loved each other as we were.

We are now a happily committed triple, and there are no signs any of the triangle wants it to end. There is no greater feeling for a man than to wake up next to two women every morning cuddling up to either side of him. We don’t always have sex in the mornings, but we do at least kiss and caress each other. I really didn’t think the three of us could last, but our bonding seems to grow with each passing day. I guess what finally clinched it for me was when Mike and Tara visited us. The orgy that night was unbelievable, and I had the foresight to videotape it for us. The girls and I still watch it and it gets us very hot. Last, as a reminder of what they had been, both Anne and Sandi have blown up pictures of themselves prior to the transformation to the gorgeous creatures they are now sitting on our dresser. I love to look at the Before and After pictures when I am home alone—it prepares me for their return.

Epilogue

This all happened seven years ago.

Mike and Tara have another little girl and their oldest girl and Geoff’s oldest boy are engaged. They are very happy and we see them quite often along with Geoff.

Lydia finally broke down and confessed that she had been stealing chemicals from TCC to enable Glenda to come up with the control drug. Luckily Sandi’s new version of GK37 couteracts the drug and causes anybody affected to revert to normal. She was put in prison, and she was brutally raped by several of the guards, both male and female. She no longer has those big succulent boobs. One of the prison guards cut her up for refusing sex with her, and she had to have them amputated. She has also attacked several inmates, and had her sentence extended. She may end up dying in there.

Glenda was judged certifibly insane and was committed to an institution. She immediately tried to seduce all the women, and attacked the men. She has been put in solitary confinement, and she shows no signs of getting any better.

Anne, Sandi (she refuses to be called Megan anymore—she says that name has only bad memories) and I still all live together. Sandi and I are married, and officially Anne is our housekeeper. Unofficially, they are both my wives. I sleep with both of them, and the only lesbian sex either engages in is with each other, but only if I’m there to enjoy it. We have three children—two by Sandi and one by Anne. Sandi and I still work at TCC, but we only partner with each other. Anne has went back to college, and she gets propostioned nearly every day. She just ingores them and comes home to us. She is studying chemistry, and Sandi and I both hope to have her join us someday soon.

Now you can see why I’ve kept my name and all the other names fictitious. Bigamy is still not allowed in the state we live in, and none of the three of us wants to change anything in our lives.

Oh yes, I almost forgot. The GK37 was disposed of and we discarded all of our notes. Its too dangerous to keep, and we like things just the way they are.

THE END