The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fun with Sabrina & Jon

“I Got You, Babe”

Disclaimer: Not to be read by anyone under age 18 or those offended by mind control and domination. Constructive criticism welcome. Any feedback you’d like to leave, contact me at . Enjoy.

Jon felt himself awake in the bed, gripping the sheets, for the first time in a long time refusing to wake up, in the morning at least. He wasn’t used to indulging in bad habits, like oversleeping. An exception was made though since somewhere along the line of planning for a getaway at a rented, isolated cabin, he and his body agreed to not get up immediately for a morning workout. Shifting his body to better spoon with his bed companion probably helped things. Sabrina stirred, wiggling her ass playfully against his front like it was ticklish. It stirred him up pretty well, well enough to not immediately reach over to smack the alarm clock off.

“—I got you, babe. I got you babe.”

It occurred to him that the local station was playing the same song from the previous morning, and the guys on the radio were uttering something annoying, verbatim from yesterday too. Brown eyes opened with confusion, to look at the radio. He thought about how he meant to get in his morning workout at 6 am the day before, and he was staring at the new 6 am Except...

“I love this song.”

Sabrina uttered sleepily, arms reaching back to pull his head down to her shoulder. He took that opportunity to kiss deep into the nape of her neck, just like yesterday...

“Wait...”

“No waiting,” she yawned. “No stopping,” she moaned expectantly. He kept at her neck for a while, out of the normal passion he exuded, but after a minute, it was just to placate her while he slipped out from under their heavy warm duvet to a cold floor to look outside, and see the same kind of cloudy, heavy snowfall as yesterday. If that wasn’t enough of a replication, the rest of the cabin appeared like it was from their first full day there. Full case of beer in the fridge, six bottled waters, coffee stain on the rug he thought he cleaned, three spare logs ready for the fireplace, the easy chair extended instead of retracted like he was sure he left it last night.

She came out of the bedroom, thick white terrycloth robe, just as thick and white slippers, hair disheveled but still a sexy look for the redhead somehow.

“Hot coffee and a hotter roaring fireplace, how bout it?” She tried a terrible Canadian accent, just because they were that close to the border, heading to the bathroom to relieve herself and shower.

He got the coffee started and thought to himself

“I guess the days do get really similar up here.”

She came out, warm, dressed in the same sweats as yesterday, and lively. Again.

“Good water pressure today, thank goodness.”

“Yeah...” Jon said absently, handing Sabrina her cup.

“So, what do you want to do today?”

“Well, considering the date—”

“Date.”

“Groundhog’s Day.”

“Wasn’t...that yesterday?”

“Very funny. Maybe it was, or is, or was, heh, but I’ve got the movie to watch it on the right day. Get comfy on the couch, and bring the cover from the bed.”

“Didn’t...”

“What?”

He didn’t know what to say, instead he just moved to do as she said.

He began to stop worrying about things as he let himself enjoy time off, snuggled together with Sabrina, sipping coffee and picking at tasty finger foods, enjoying one of their favorite movies together.

“What would you do if you had an eternity to re-do everything?” She asked him towards the end of the movie.

“Wish I knew...” was his honest answer.

When the movie was over, he excused himself to the bedroom to do the one thing they both promised they wouldn’t do for their trip—give attention to anything that was a line to the outside world. But he had to know. He was afraid to know, and recoiled at what he found.

“It’s February 3rd, not the 2nd again,” he told his phone as if to reason with it. “Not again. This is...impossible.”

“More like ill-advised,” he heard from the doorway.

“But—”

“No buts, mister. If you’re going to renege on your agreement, all bets are off with mine.”

She wasted no time in snapping her fingers loudly right in his face, the sound echoing in and out of his head, as everything crisp started to fade more and more, until he couldn’t care about anything, particularly what Sabrina said to him or did with his body. He at least felt it getting hot, getting ready to be used dutifully for Sabrina’s pleasure. A passenger in his own body, he saw himself strip all his clothes off as she sat on the bed, waiting for him to do all she bid of him, as consciousness went away from him completely.

“—I got you, babe. I got you babe.”

It occurred to him that the local station was playing the same song from the previous morning, and the guys on the radio were uttering something annoying, verbatim from yesterday too. Brown eyes opened with confusion, to look at the radio. He thought about how he meant to get in his morning workout at 6 am the day before, or wasn’t two days ago, and he was staring at the new 6 am Except...

“I love this song.”

Sabrina uttered sleepily, arms reaching back to pull his head down to her shoulder. He took that opportunity to kiss deep into the nape of her neck, just like yesterday...

“Wait...”

“No waiting,” she yawned. “No stop—” She never got her full statement out as he bolted from bed to see nearly the same amount of snow, the same kind of snowfall. Panic set in deep inside him.

“Wha...how...”

“Hey!” Her flustered yell from the cold gust of wind his exiting the bed created got his head to turn. “Neck. Now.” There was no debating her strong command, and unlike his past there was no fighting the strength of her command with mere panic; she could shut his self-awareness down like pushing a button. It wasn’t really hypnosis she used this time, but he noticed in their agreement that nothing was specified about taking advantage of all the after-effects of hypnosis. This time though, all she wanted was some bodily attention he loved giving her, so he was free to still realize the horror of deja vu striking him again. The internal panic only made his kisses more expressive; Sabrina noticed the change and merely smiled.

It took longer than last time to placate her, but as soon as she seemed satisfied enough, he crept into the living room and kitchen to find everything was in yesterday’s condition. Every last thing. He sweated, inexplicably scared of the phenomenon that befell him. He grabbed one of the six original beers from the fridge and downed all the contents in nearly one swig.

“You must’ve been pretty thirsty ya hoser; make mine a coffee. Do that fireplace too.” The disheveled, white rabbit-looking redhead told him as she headed for the bathroom.

“Good water pressure today, thank goodness.”

He looked toward the rental car outside.

“Hun, where are the keys to the car?”

“Why do you need to know?” she called while starting her shower.

“For safety.”

“Don’t worry, it’s a safe bet there’s no escape.”

He snickered at the tone the voluntarily-unarmed jailer took with her prisoner, contending with the seriousness of this apparent wrinkle of repeating time. It made him think about the real repercussions—being trapped in a cabin with the enchanting love of his life, totally at her mercy, free from work and responsibility except for what she could easily coax out of him, for a very long, undermined period of time. The only thing there that didn’t sound completely right or normal to him was the cabin.

Phrasing that situation that way in his head got him hard unexpectedly, and he’d forgotten how quick she took her shower, feeling her caress it gently and teasingly withdraw just as smoothly to shake him out of his daydream in the shape of a nightmare.

“Ready for the holiday movie, or are you just happy to see me?”

“What?”

“I hope your one-eyed groundhog doesn’t see his shadow; we might be trapped here even longer than expected.”

A brown eyebrow raised at the weird pet name. “Does it like to bury itself under fertile mounds?”

His shoulder became a pillow for her to deposit her undignified laughter.

“Ever the clever boy. Now I’m more than sure we’ll be trapped here.”

Torn between too many emotional reactions hearing that, he expressed none of them and got the movie up to watch, suddenly afraid of how much art imitates life.

“What would you do if you had an eternity to re-do everything?” She asked him towards the end of the movie, again.

“I’d....”

Jon got up before the credits rolled, willing the cellphone he turned on to say it was past February 2nd, to no avail.

A loud snap crashed to his ears, and somehow Sabrina’s voice was still audible after the initial shock.

“If you’re going to renege on your agreement, all bets are off with mine.”

He felt himself rise to his feet, phone slipping from his hands, crotch stroked vigorously as the world around him got blurrier and sexier. She got on-top of his naked body, and rode him hard, as if to extinguish his cold disobedience with hot sex.

“—I got you, babe. I got you babe.”

It occurred to him that the local station was playing the same song from the previous morning, and the guys on the radio were uttering something annoying, verbatim from...whatever day it was. As if he didn’t already know. Brown eyes opened with tears, to look at the radio. He thought about how he used to love getting his morning workout at 6 am in the comfort of their apartment, however many days ago that was, wondering if he’d ever see it again.

“I love this song.”

Sabrina uttered sleepily, arms reaching back to pull his head down to her shoulder. Her hands were caught before they could reach what they wanted to touch, and she felt herself picked up into his arms, nearly completely wrapped in the duvet like a burrito.

“I’ll make you a deal, let me pack up and take us to the closest warmer hotel room, and I’ll fuck and pamper you like you wouldn’t believe.”

Sabrina blinked so much she was afraid her eyelashes would whip themselves off her eyelids. She controlled herself and thought of an appropriate answer.

“I’ll make you a better deal, fuck and pamper me like that right now and I’ll get you plenty warm enough.”

“And what if...” he hesitated with his next words, but went ahead anyway “...if I said none of that till we’ve left?”

He stared at her face turning into the most incredulously confused and amused smile a person could ever make.

Snap

“—I got you, babe. I got you babe.”

He slipped as gently as he could out of bed to look for the keys, slowing his breathing, moving like a ninja, but cursing everytime his feet made the floor creak. Rummaging through their clothes bags, buried between layers of her sweaters, he finally felt something cold and metal, so happy to find his treasure that he brought it up quickly and it made the expect noise when it slipped from his hands and crashed on to the floor.

“And where do you think you’re going Jonathan?”

He dared not turn or answer her. He was deathly afraid of moving an inch.

“That’s right.”

Snap

“You’re going nowhere...”

“—I got you, babe. I got you babe.”

Jon didn’t know why he was surprised that potent hypnotic suggestions carried over into repeating days, but it kept him rooted long enough to contemplate and conclude that there really was no escape.

Unable to resist “yesterday’s” command, he went through the motions he’d known so well. While she showered, fresh coffee was made, the fireplace was lit with three logs to spare, a small spread of snacks were laid out, the video player and TV was setup for the Groundhog Day, on an untold level of irony, all things he could’ve done blindfolded and in his sleep, hypnotic or otherwise. Throughout the whole movie, Jon gripped Sabrina’s body just a little tighter, grasping the parts of eternity he could at least willfully love.

“What would you do if you had an eternity to re-do everything?” She asked him towards the end of the movie. Again.

“I’d....keep things interesting.”

“How so?”

Jon went into the bedroom to answer her, returning with a small bottle of nail polish he remembered her storing in the bag to do on the trip. He took her wool socks off and kissed them deeply, depositing his warmth into them while he carefully painted her toenails red, blowing on them to tickle the skin of her feet. The credits of the movie went unnoticed as he gave her fingernails the same effort. It would take a while for them to dry, so Sabrina amused herself with talking her way into Jon’s mind, letting her velvet voice convince them he was engaged in deliciously drowsy sex before sleep totally overcame him.

“What would you do if you had an eternity to re-do everything?” She asked him towards the end of the movie. Again.

“I’d...keep things spontaneous.”

“How so?”

Deep in the comfort of the large duvet, Jon somehow maneuvered most of her clothes off to where she was belly-down on the couch, muscles being worked at in an unexpected massage that made her forget about the rest of the movie. He was so good at that that it was enough to work her up to wanting to play. Having him perform a magic trick of disrobing her under covers just to give her a massage was a spark that lit a rocket in her. Before he was done, she flipped herself over and toppled him as they fell off the couch, still wrapped in the sheet, inserting him into her while inserting herself into his brain. Jon felt his empty mental contours being fingered while he pounded into his lover as she ineloquently demanded him to.

“What would you do if you had an eternity to re-do everything?” She asked him towards the end of the movie. Again.

“I’d...hmmm.”

“What?”

“I’d take you outside and beat you in a snowball fight,” he suggested playfully.

Snap

“Nope,” Sabrina declared with utmost surety.

Instead of moving to take her outside, he moved himself on her orders to retrieve something from the room. It felt great to hold, whatever it was. It felt even better to take it, or them, and slide them onto Sabrina’s feet, white, glistening silken fabric shining as much as her red toenails, pulling the fabric all the way up to her thighs where once both stockings were properly on her legs, he buried himself in her womanhood. He got a few good licks in, but his head was pulled away stating “later,” fingers tugging in his hair to guide him to her thighs, kissing and licking the naked flesh past the border where the fabric began, descending of his own accord down to the feet he loved worshiping. It was a heavy kind of happiness, to have that fetish open and shared with someone who excited and fulfilled that side of him he was sure would be forever repressed. How they somehow moved toward the fireplace to enjoy it made his cheeks blush and skin flush with elation.

He sucked at her toes for the longest time, while the other foot was massaged when it wasn’t teasing him. It was so good that somewhere along the line it was all to much for him; there was no command holding back his release, so he did so, in long-reaching spurts into the fireplace. He heard Sabrina laugh at the crackling sound it made in the fire, eyes rolling back in his head as consciousness slipped away yet again.

“—I got you, babe. I got you babe.”

Sabrina reached over to silence the radio this time before it could wake an exhausted Jon, she eventually got tired of that pre-recorded station tape as well, but loving the Groundhog days it gave her. She’d gotten everything she’d wanted that weekend, nearly 24-hour playing of her favorite Bill Murray movie, varied excuses to fool around, and according to his mind, her agreement to abstain from trancing still intact. “Who knew so many days could fit into one day” was her rhetorical question, followed by the reasoning of how many days fit into a hour-and-a-half movie, then followed by a reactive “who knew I could drink that much coffee today.” Sabrina got herself up to use the restroom, and woke up Jon only enough for him to use it, a consequence of her plan she almost missed.

Once they were both relieved, she got them both back under the covers to sleep off the day of days.

“I got you, slave,” she hummed. “I got you, slave.”

As programmed, he reacted to wake to the song, only to fall deeper back down with a snap at his nose. She couldn’t believe she still had at least another day there, until she had a mental slip of her memory and got confused about the plans herself, then started to question the date, as if she’d somehow gamed herself too. The redheaded hypnotist only had to look down at her man to right herself and realize that for the time being, and the whole point of getting away, it didn’t matter.

“Happy Fractionation Day Jonathan. Yeah, that sounds much better.”