The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fun With Mis Jensen

By Greatness

voy, mc, f/teen trans

I was a troubled kid of 13. The teachers couldn’t handle me so they put me in a special class. I was one of those kids who was a pain in the ass, always causing trouble. I also have a special gift that no one else knows about. I can move things with my mine. I can move small things clear acrossed the room if I concentrated hard enough.

I was put in a class with 4 other boys my own age. The teacher we have is this old lady. We all hated her she was really bitch.

Until one day we went to class. Sitting at the teachers desk was pretty lady. We all stopped and stared. “Come on boys to your seats”.

“Where is the other teacher”?

“Miss Jones is no longer here. I am the new teacher, my name is, Mis Jensen”.

Mis Jensen was 6″ even. With shoulder length curly dark hair. She had a very pretty face, with big brown eyes. But we couldn’t take our eyes off her huge tits. I would find out later, that they were 40DD. The rest of her body was nice as well.

Day 1

I was sitting talking to one of my friends Mike. He seemed to be a good guy with the same kind of problems that I have. He like to get other people in trouble too.

“I can’t believe how pretty Mis Jensen is”.

“Pretty yes, but her tits, I’d like to see them”.

“Yeah me too. And she’s got a sexy voice too. I wonder how old she is”?

I thought about this for a minute. “I don’t know maybe 40”?

Mike laughed, “Know way, she looks 20 to me”.

“No 40”.

“I’ll bet you 5 bucks she’s closer to 20 than 40”.

“Sure your on. But how will we find out for sure”?

“Why don’t we just ask her. We’ll tell her she looked to young to be a teacher. That should make her feel good then she’ll tell us”.

I wanted to be the one to ask her. We watched her the rest of the day. The more I watched the more I began to think Mike was right. The 3:00 bell went off and the other 3 jumped up and left. Me and Mike walked up to her.

“Yes, What can I do for you boys”?

“Well Mike says your like 50 years old, and I say your more like 20. Who right”?

“I didn’t say she 50, you did”!

“Did not”.

“Did to”.

“Quite both of you. Since you boys are so curious I’ll tell you, I’m 23.” Mis Jensen sat smiling at us.

“Told you. You owe my 5 bucks”.

“You bet on my age. Well thats kinda different. One day I’ll have to get even with you Joe for thinking I was 50″.

I turned red, “B-but, we’ll see you tomorrow”. And we ran out of class.

Day 2

The next day in class was boring as ever. Mis Jensen was sitting at her desk reading a book as we studied. Her desk was one of those that is just a table top. So that you can see underneath. I was looking at her legs. I unconsciously started thinking about how much fun it would be to tickle her feet.

I watched as she started to squirm in her chair. Then she looked up shyly then back down. She slowly lifted her foot up and toke off her shoe. She look up again to see if anyone was watching, then began to rub her foot. I realized that it was me, so I concentrated harder. She was smiling rubbing her foot. I didn’t let up. She squirmed more, a bead of sweat broke out on her upper lip. She was trying so hard not to laugh.

Then suddenly the bell ran. Which broke my concentration. I watch her face relax. She quickly said. “Ok class time to go. Don’t forget for Monday to read chapter 2 of Moby Dick”. She dropping her foot back to the floor.

“Did you see Mis Jensen today. The way she was squirming around rubbing her foot”?

I decided to tell Mike my little secret. “It was me. I can do thinks by thinking hard about it. I was thinking about how fun it would be to tickle her foot. Thats when she started to squirm”.

“No way. Prove it”.

“OK”. I started concentrating on Mike’s zipper of his pants. “Watch you zipper”. Mike looked down to see his zipper sliding down.

“Stop that”. He grabbed it and zipped it back up. “Man that cool. You could really have fun with that”.

“I sure can. Monday when we’re taking the test on Moby Dick. Watch Mis Jensen”.

“What are you going to do”?

“Just watch and don’t say anything to anyone, ok”?

“I won’t, don’t worry”.

Day 3

We sat in class the next day, and we were the only 2. “Mis Jensen were is everybody else”?

“Steve and Mark are sick, and Scott’s had to go out of town with his parents. So it’s just you 2 for the rest of the week. Now that we got that out of the way lets get to the test on charter 2 of Moby Dick”.

I groaned, “But were the only ones. Can’t we wait till next week when everyones back”.

“As they say the show must go on”. She smiled.

She passed us the test and we sat down. After a few minutes she sat down and began to read a book. Mike tapped me on the shoulder. “Well what are you going to do”?

“Just watch.”

Mis Jensen had on a long skirt down just below her knees. As she read she absent-mindedly started rocking her legs apart then together. I watched and started concentrating. I slowly lifted the front of her skirt up. I figured if I went slow enough and with her legs under her desk. She wouldn’t notice.

I looked at Mike, his eyes got big as he watch her skirt slowly raise. After a few minutes I had her skirt clear up against the bottom of the desk. She hadn’t felt a thing. She was still reading and moving her legs.

What a view of her legs. We could just see the crotch of her panties as she moved her legs. I had never tried to move to things at once before, but I started to try to push her legs apart.

As she rocked her legs open then closed I concentrated. Her legs continued to move, but now she couldn’t close them all the way. I didn’t want her to feel anything to unusual. So it toke over 10 minutes till she was sitting with her legs spread wide.

We could now see all the way up her skirt. She wore pretty little pink panties. I was sweating trying to keep concentrating on the task at hand. As I was stared at her crotch I thought how nice it would be if she didn’t wear underwear.

I was now getting tired so I slowly let her close her legs, and lowered her skirt.

I sat and wiped the sweat off my face as the bell rang. “Times up, pencils down. Just leave your test on your desk, and I’ll get them later”.

We looked down at our tests I had answered only 3 questions and Mike had asnwered 5. “Mis Jensen could we take this test again. I just could concentrate today”.

She looked up at me. “What’s wrong are you sick? Your all covered in sweat”.

“Alittle, but I’ll be alright tomorrow. Can me and Mike retake it”?

“Well alright, I hope you boys feel better tomorrow. I don’t want to be sitting here by myself tomorrow”. She smiled. I loved her smile.

“Don’t worry we’ll be here”. As we left I thought there was no way I would ever be sick again.

Day 4

We sat in class the next day. Mis Jensen was late. I hope she’s going to be here”.

“Me to. I’ve got something I want to try today. I think I’m going to think about her tits today”.

“Like what”?

“You just watch, then after alittle while go up and talk to her.”

“When”?

“I’ll signal you”.

Mis Jensen walked into the class room. Something was different about her, her tits were bouncing and jiggling more than usual. We stared at her as she walked over and sat down.

Then it came to me. Yesterday I had wished she wouldn’t wear underwear. And now it looked like she was a least not wearing a bra!

“Ok are you boys ready to take the test again”.

“Yes mam”.

She got up and handed the tests to us. As she reached out her blouse pulled tight acrossed her tits. I could see the outline of her nipples. She wasn’t wearing a bra! My thought did work!

“Ok you have 30 minutes to finish, good luck”.

Me and Mike just sat there a quickly checked random boxes on the test not caring if they were right or wrong. I got done first. I tapped Mike on the shoulder. “I’m ready, here we go”.

I looked at Mis Jensen tits and started to concentrate. I thought about lightly running my fingers along the under sides of her tits. Mis Jensen stirred in her chair, then looked up around the room, then with back reading her book.

I thought about gently squeezing. I watched her tits. It looked as if a pair of invisible hands were playing with her tits. I could see them moving by themselves. She crossed her arms over her tits to stop them from moving.

I thought about running my tongue around her nipples. She let out alittle gasp, and put her hands in her lap. I thought about licking one then the other. She was trying to sit still in her chair. But she began to rock back and forth. I thought how nice it would be to pull on her nipples. As I did her nipples suck out against her blouse. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip, and started to sweat and squirm more in her chair.

I was get excited watched her squirm. I thought about squeezing and pulled. Her tits jumped under her blouse to my command. After 15 minutes I kicked on bottom of Mike’s chair. That snapped him out of trance. He walk up to Mis Jensen desk. “Could you help me with this question please”?

Mike watched as her eyes popped open, sweat was now covering her face. “Question”? She was breathing hard, and looked up at Mike with a confused look on her face.

“You know the test”?

“Test... Oh the test. what question”. She squirm in her chair as in thought about suck on her tits. Her nipples now moving in and out like and invisible mouths were sucking them.

“Is anything wrong Mis Jensen, you look like you hot”?

“Hot! What do you mean hot”? That startled her.

“I mean is the room warm, your sweating”?

“Yes it’s alittle warm in here”. She reached up and unbutton the first 2 buttons the her blouse. Mike could see that her tits were also covered in sweat. “You wanted to know about a question”?

“Oh never mind I got it now”. Mike turned and when back to his seat. He reached up and pulled on the front of his pants. “Man my cock is hard. She got great tits”. My cock was as hard as his.

She closed her eyes again and started rocking and moaning. She now seemed to have forgotten were she was. I continued to suck and squeeze her tits. I thought about her blouse. I unbuttoned one button then another. She didn’t notice she just sat there moaning and swaying. 2 more buttons. Her blouse was now unbuttoned down to her waist. We could see the insides of her sweaty tits. I pushed the blouse off her shoulders, it fell down around her waist. Her tits now in plan view.

She was moaning more loudly now. I thought about sucking one tit and squeezing the other. I watched are naked tits dance and jump with no one touching them. She reach up and grabbed the top of the desk. She was squirming back and forth in her chair. Sweat was dripping off the bottoms off her tits, and running down her stomach. She ached her back pushing her tits out towards the invisible hands playing with them.

She stopped breathing and her body when stiffen. She let out alittle squeal, and drop her head down. I got up a ran up to her. “Mis. Jensen whats wrong”.

She opened her eyes and stared at her bare sweaty breasts. “Oh my god”! She quickly pulled her blouse back up. and folded her arms acrossed her chest.

“Why was were you sitting with your blouse off Mis Jensen”? I teased.

“I don’t know how it got off I was just sitting here then..... W-well it was just off”. She sat red faced and still panting and sweating.

“Do you want me to get you anything”?

“No. Class if over of the day, you can go home early”.

“Are you sure I can’t get you anything”. I thought about gently rubbing her nipples. I looked in her lap. The whole front of her skirt was soaking wet. She had cum without me even thinking about touching her pussy. She pushed her arms tightly over her breasts to stop the feeling of me stroking her nipples.

“Just go both of you, Please”. She looked up at me pleadingly.

I smiled at her and relaxed my mind. She let out a small sigh of relief. “Ok we’ll see you tomorrow”. She just knodded her head. I walked out with a big smile on my face and a nice big hard-on.

“Man that was great. Her tits moved and bounced on their own. Mis Jensen tits looking even bigger naked than in her blouse”.

“They sure do. I think tomorrow we should get a look at her totally nude. What do you think”?

“You bet. I need to go home and jack off my dick is killing me, how about you”?

“I can hardly walk my cock is so hard. I’m going into the bathroom and jack-off before I go”.

“See you tomorrow”.

We ran in different directions. Me toward the bathroom and Mike toward the front door.

Day 5

Me and Mike stood outside of class the next day talking. We were trying to figure out how I was going to get Mis Jenzsen to take off her clothes without her noticing it.

“Well I guess I’ll just get her really excited and hope she doesn’t care that she slowly getting naked.”

“If it doesn’t work she’ll probably get us in trouble”.

“Maybe. But I have to try”.

When we walked in the room our hearts sank. Steve, Mark, and Scott were back. I couldn’t do anything now with them there. Scott was worse than me. He would tell on anyone if they would do something wrong. If Mis Jensen started to undress her probably run and tell the principal. And the other 2 were just as bad.

Just before the bell rang to start class, the principal Mr Jackson came in with another student. “Mis Jensen this is a new student Charli Jones”. We all laughed at her name ‘Charli’, She blushed. Charli stood 5′ 2″, and if she was 100 pounds it was soaking wet caring sack of cement. She had shoulder length red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had big green eyes, and cute nose, Her lips were full, and always looked slightly open. She was 2 years older than the rest of us. And her body showed the signs of being a young woman. Her breasts with not big but sat high and firm and her chest. Her hips just starting to flare. Her legs matched the rest of her very nice for a young girl. I throught her was very pretty. The the thing that I liked best about her was she wore glasses. Small round wire rimmed glasses, that as Mr Jackson told us about her, she constantly have to push back up as they were always sliding down her nose. She dressed more conservatively for most girls her age. A skirt just above the knee, and a loose fitting blouse that tried to hide her breasts.

“Well it’s nice to have you in my class Charli. Why don’t you have a seat next to Joe.” She walked over and sat down and smiled over at me, my heart jumped.

For the next 5 days me and Mike did nothing but look at Charli and Mis Jensen. The contrast between the to was quite sexy looking. Mis Jensen being 10 inches tall the Charli. When they stood side by side, Mis Jensen breasts were even with Charli’s head. So one day as Mis Jensen was writing on the black board, Charli walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. As Mis Jensen turned around her right breast hit Charli right in the face.

“Oh, I’m sorry Charli”. Mis Jensen face turned red. But Charli just stood there and smiled pushing her glasses back up.

“It was my fault. I’ll try to be more careful next time. Could you help me with this”?

“Sure”. Mis Jensen sat down a her desk with Charli standing next to her.

Watching both of them gave me a idea, a dirty idea. I’ve always had a thing for 2 girl making love to each other. Since I caught my sister and her girl friend kissing and play with each other. When they saw me they pleaded with me not to tell. I said I wouldn’t if they let me watch. They looked at each other then agreed. I got to watch a few times and it was great. But to see Mis Jensen and Charli....

Day 10

I told Mike what I had in mind. “But how are you going to get them to do it”?

“I think I can just concentrate and tell them to do it and they will”.

“It won’t work, will it”?

“Well when I thought how nice Mis Jensen would look without underwear. She now doesn’t wear any. So I think if I tell them to make love to each other they just might.”

We talked about what should happen. We decided to have Charli as the aggressor. I was going to make Charli seduce Mis Jensen.

We got to class early. Charli was sitting reading. “Hi Charli”. She just blushed and pushed her glasses back up her nose. “You look pretty today”.

She smiled up at me. “Thank you”. She quickly lowered her head and began reading again.

“Good morning class”. Mis Jensen walking in her breasts bouncing nicely. I looked at Charli, she watched Mis Jensen with what looked like to me alittle lust in her eyes.

“Hi Mis Jensen that a pretty dress”. Charli giggled.

“Why thank you Charli”. She smiled back at her. “This morning why don’t you boys and girls read chapter 5 of Moby Dick. Then after your all done we’ll have alittle quiz”. We all groaned.

Everyone was busy doing the test. Now was the time to start our plan. I looked over at Charli and concentrated, she stired in her seat. ‘You want Mis Jensen.’ Charli stopped doing the test and looked up at Mis Jensen. ‘You won’t be able to stop yourself. The next time you are alone with her, you’ll have to have her’. Charli put her pencil down and looked at Mis Jensen. She started to get up. ‘Sit down and finish the test. Wait till you 2 are alone. Then take her know matter what she says or does’. Charli sat back down and started working on the test again.

Day 13

We followed Charli around for 2 days. I kept telling her how much she wanted Mis Jensen. She was now sitting in class in a daze just staring at Mis Jensen. We figured if I didn’t let Charli have Mis Jensen soon she’d just jump up in the middle of class and rape her.

I concentrated on Steve. ‘You have to go home your sick’. Steve started turning white. He got up and walked up to Mis Jensen. “I don’t feel well can I please go home”?

Mis Jensen looked at Steve. “You look awful you better go home”.

As Steve left I told him he would feel fine when he got home. Now for Mark. ‘You forgot that you have a denist appointment’. Mark raised his hand. “Yes Mark what is it”?

“I forgot to tell you. But I have a denist appointment today. May I leave so I don’t miss it”?

“Well, ok, if you have an appointment go a head”.

As Mark left I told him just to walk around till school got out and go home. Now for Scott but what? I smiled and concentrated. Mark sqirmed in his chair and quickly looked in his lap. His face turned beet red. ‘Go up and tell Mis Jensen that you peed your pants and that you have to go home and change. Mark got up. he tried to cover the big wet stain on the front of his pants as he went up to Mis Jensen.

“I had and accident may I go home and change”?

Mis Jensen looked at the front of his pants and smiled. His face was really red now. “Yes you better go”. Mark ran from the class room.

Now for us. I started with Mis Jensen first. ‘There is no one else in the room but you and Charli’. Mis Jensen looked out at the class with a puzzled look on her face. Then just shrugged her shoulders.

I tapped Mike on the shoulder. “I’ve gotten rid of everyone. I’ve told Mis Jensen that she is along with Charli. she won’t see us”.

“Man this is great”! Mike grinned.

Now for Charli. ‘No one is here but you and Mis Jensen. You must have her, touch her, make love to her. you won’t be able to stop till I tell you too. Now go lock the door’.

Mis Jensen watched Charli walk over and lock the class room door. “What are you doing Charli”?

“I don’t want to be disturbed”.

“Disturbed? What do you mean”?

Charli licked her lips and started walking over to Mis Jensen. She watched Charli nervously and got up from her desk. “Do back to your seat Charli”!

“Why”? she was now standing next to Mis Jensen looking up at her over her glasses. “Don’t you like me? I like you, your so very pretty. And you have such big breasts can I see them”? Charli had back Mis Jensen up against the wall.

“Charli sit down now”!

Charli pressed her body up against Mis Jensen. The sight was very funny seeing Mis Jensen pinup against a wall by Charli all most a foot shorter. “Please let me see your breasts”?

“Charli I can’t do that I’m your teacher, now go sit down, please”.

“Then can I touch them, then”? Her hands reached up toward Mis Jensen breasts. She put her hands up to stop Charli. I concentrated on Mis Jensen arms, and lowered them to her sides and held them there. Charli smiled up at Mis Jensen. Her hands grabbed both breasts and squeezed. “There soooo big”. She kept squeezing and rubbing them through Mis Jensen blouse.

Mis Jensen was trying to move away from Charli but I held her in place. “Charli this isn’t right, stop please”!

Charli toke her hands away. I watched Mis Jensen breathe a sigh a relief. “Your breats are so soft”. Charli reached up and began to unbutton Mis Jensen blouse. “No Charli stop”!

Charli just smiled and kept unbuttoning. She reach up and push the blouse off Mis Jensen houlders. It slid down her arms to the floor. Charli eyes lit up as she stared at Mis Jensen huge naked breasts.

Mis Jensen tried to move again but I just concentrated harder holding still for Charli. Charli raised her hands up and cupped Mis Jensen bare breasts. “Their beautiful”. She began kneeling them in her hands. Mis Jensen just watched and held her breath.

Charli pulled on Mis Jensen nipples running them between her fingers. Mis Jensen shivered. “Charli please don’t”. Charli licked her lips, then stuckout her tongue. And touch it to the tip of Mis Jensen right breast.

Holding both breasts in each hand Charli ran her tongue from one nipple to the other. Mis Jensen closed her eyes. Charli put her mouth over one nipple and started sucking. Mis Jensen gasped, but kept her eyes closed. “No please Charli, stop”, she said weakly.

Charli sucked like a little girl giggling and licking one breast then the other. Mis Jensen’s nipples stood out rock hard from her breasts. She began to breathe alittle harder. And pleaded again. “Stop someone might see”. I stopped holding Mis Jensen arms but she didn’t move.

Charli stopped sucking and smiled up at Mis Jensen. “Do you want to see my breasts”? Mis Jensen shook her head no, but watched as Charli toke off her blouse and dropped it on the floor. She squeezed her breasts through her bra. “Are your sure, you don’t want to just take a peek”?

“Charli please, I could get fired if someone saw”. But she didn’t take her eyes off Charli.

I watched Charli reach around behind her and unhook her bra. Holding her hands over her breasts. “You want to see don’t you”. Mis Jensen whispered yes. “I did hear you”.

Mis Jensen blushed red, “Yes I want to see your breasts”.

Charli pulled the bra off and dropped it on top of her blouse. “Their not as big as yours. But do you want to touch them anyway”? Charli had stepped forward and was rubbing them up against Mis Jensen bare stomach.

Mis Jensen was just standing there not moving. I figured she needed alittle help. So I pushed her down on her knees in front of Charli. “Lick them, pleeeease. I know you want to”. Mis Jensen sat in front of Charli just staring. Charli put her hands behind Mis Jensen head and gently pulled it toward her left breast. She smashed her face against it. And pulled Mis Jensen face from one breast to the other. “Please”.

Charli keep pushing Mis Jensen face against her breasts. “Suck them, You want to. I won’t tell anyone”. My cock was straining in my pants. Suddenly Mis Jensen opened her mouth and sucked Charli whole tit in her mouth. Charli looked up at the ceiling and moaned. “Yes thats a good girl. Now the other one”. Mis Jensen quickly sucked Charli left breast into her mouth, tongueing the nipple in her mouth.

Hearing Charli talk to Mis Jensen like she was a little girl, caused me to cum in my pants. Mike sat watching from his desk with his pants and shorts down around his ankles slowly stoking his cock. His mouth hanging half open.

“Stand up”. Charli let go of Mis Jensen head, and she got to hear feet. Charli reached for Mis Jensen waist band of her skirt. “No I can’t”. But she stood still as Charli pulled Mis Jensen skirt down around her ankles. Mis Jensen was wearing a light blue part of lace panties cut high up on the hip. “You have such pretty panties”. Charli stuck out her tongue and put it in Mis Jensen belly button. Mis Jensen let out a low moan, as Charli kissed down to the crotch of her panties. Charli put her hands on each of Mis Jensen’s legs and spread them apart.

“Please no”.

Charli licked Mis Jensen pussy thru her panties. After several minutes Mis Jensen was panting and moaning pushing her hips at Charli licking tongue. The front of Mis Jensen pantie were soaking wet with Charli saliva and her own pussy juice. She pulled Charli away, “I can’t let you do this”. She turned to get away from Charli. I stopped her dead in her tracks. ‘take off your panties and go sit on the edge of your desk with your legs spread. Tell Charli how much you would like to have her lick your bare pussy’.

Charli smiled as she watched Mis Jensen take off her panties an sit spreading her legs. “Please lick my pussy”. Charli got down on her hands and knees and crawled over to Mis Jensen like a happy little puppy dog.

I was amazed that one minute Charli would act like a little girl, then the next she acted like a 30 year old woman. She stopped inches from Mis Jensen pussy. “It’s so pretty and wet”. She blow lightly on Mis Jensen pussy, making her breakout with goose pimples. She stuck out her tongue and ran it up and down Mis Jensen pussy. “Oh my”. She spread her legs wider so that Charli could gain better access.

I watched how Charli licked and then would suck on Mis Jensen clit. I remember watching my sister and her girl friend lick each other, but Charli looked like and old pro at it. She was causing Mis Jensen to moan and shake back an forth.

Charli would suck Mis Jensen clit into her mouth and hold it there till Mis Jensen moans would grow louder, then she would stop and lightly blow on it. This was driving Mis Jensen crazy. She was now moaning so loud I was worried that if someone passing by in the hall they would hear. I concentrated, trying to keep her quite but I couldn’t. She had one hand holding Charli head up against her pussy, with the other pulling and twisting her nipples.

“Yes, of yes right there”. Mis Jensen body was sweating and shaking. “Yes suck harder yes”. She put both hands on Charli’s head and pushed it tightly against her. Her whole body stop shaking and she let out a loud scream. Cum gushed out covering Charli face. She let go of Charli head and slid down on the floor panting trying to catch her breath.

“I liked that didn’t you? I have a secret do you want to know what it is?”

Mis Jensen looked up at Charli still to weak to answer.

“Do you want to know why I’m in this class? My mom put me in it so that no one would find out, Here I show you”. Charli unzipped her skirt and kicked it out of the way. Mis Jensen mouth dropped open as she stared at Charli stand if front of her in her panties.

“You have a....” Mis Jensen shook her head trying to see if what see was seeing was right.

Charli pull her panties off and dropped them in Mis Jensen lap. I couldn’t see what Mis Jensen was staring at. All I could see was Charli standing one hand looked to be playing with her breasts the other looked to be playing with her pussy. Mis Jensen watch Charli hand stoking up and down. “How? Your so pretty, It can’t be”.

Mike kick me in the leg. “What does she have? Make her turn around so we can see”.

I told Mis Jensen to turn and sit on the floor facing the blackboard. Charli turned to face her. Her hand was stoking a huge cock! I heard Mike swallow hard and moan. I looked over at him to see cum covering the front of his shirt. His cock still in his hand.

I looked back at Charli she was stand with her legs about a foot apart one hand rubbing her breasts the other slowly stoking her cock. “Do you like it Mis Jensen? Do you want to touch it? Charli cock was the biggest cock I’d ever seen in my young life. It had to be 12 inches long and 3 inches around. She stood slowly stoking up and down the full length of it. Sweat broke out on her upper lip.

“Would you like to be the first suck it”? I want to see what it feels like to have someone else touch it”. She toke 2 small steps forward, her cock was level with Mis Jensen face. “Please, suck it I need it bad, please”.

My cock felt so hard that if I moved it would break off in my pants. I unzipped my pant, my cock popped straight out, cum shooting up in the air.

She reach up and cupped Charli balls and massaged them in her hand. Her other hand gently holding Charli’s cock. She bent her head down and licked up and down the shaft of Charli’s cock. “Oh! That feels better then anything I ever felt”, Charli moaned.

Mis Jensen licked up to the head and kissed it. “You have a nice cock Charli”. She opened her mouth and put the tip in her mouth. Her tongue stilling licking the head. Charli closed her eyes and grabbed both nipples in her fingers and pull them straight out and shook them. “Ooooooh”.

Mis Jensen head began to bobbed up and down. Charli was standing slowly rocking her hips to Mis Jensen moving head. I sight in front of me helped my cock harden. I grabbed it in my hand and stoked.

Mis Jensen sucked and licked for was seemed like and hour. As she felt Charli’s balls tighten she would suck slower so she wouldn’t cum. Charli tried to move her hips faster so she could cum but Mis Jensen grabbed her hips and held her still.

“Lie down on the floor on your back. I what to do something that drives my boy friend crazy”.

Charli quickly flopped down on the floor and spread her legs her cock slaping against her stomach. And eagerly watched as Mis Jensen got down between her legs and grabbed her cock.

“Your going to like this”. She wrapped her mouth around Charli’s cock and slowly pushed. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Charli’s cock disapeared down Mis Jensen throat. “Ooooooooh God”, Charli moaned. She laid prefectly still moaning. Mis Jensen raised her head, Charli’s cock reapeared. She ran her tongue around the head. The suddenly she would again swallow Charli cock, and held it there.

Charli laid flexing her toes and squeezing her breasts. Mis Jensen slowly started moving her head up and down. Fucking her throat with Charli’s cock. “OOooooooh god yeeeeeees”. Charli couldn’t lay still on the floor. She was humping her hips, helping Mis Jensen deep throat her cock. She grabbed Charli’s balls and squeezed. She feel Charli cock stiffen in her throat. She pull it out of her mouth and stoked it. Cum squirted out covering her breasts. She looked down and Charli and rubbed the cum into her breasts.

She laid down next to Charli and held her in her arms, And kissed her on the lips. Charli opened her mouth and sucked on Mis Jensen tongue.

Mike snapped me back to earth. “Joe class is almost over you better do something before someone tries to come in for the next class”.

“Shit your right”!

I told them to get up and get dressed and sit back in their seats as if nothing had happened. ‘you will not remember anything that happen here today’.

They got dressed and sat down as the bell when off. Mis Jensen sat straight up in her chair and looked around the class, and looked at the clock. “Were did the time go. We hardly got anything done today”.

Me and Mike got up to leave. “You boys have a good weekend”. The she looked at Charli their eyes met. I held my breath if they remember we were in trouble. “You have a good weekend to Charli”.

Charli smiled up at her pushing her glasses up on her nose. “You too”.

The rest of the school year was a total waist. Me and Mike failed every class. But we learned more about sex than most people learn in a life time.

The End I think for now