The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Full Layout

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Europe has never been quite as conservative about nudity as America. While nudity in American mags was restricted to behind the counter bagged books, Europeans can see nude models on covers of magazines easily available on any newsstand. Ironically, Britain, a country considered to be upper class and stiff, had a huge nude industry going, especially with some of the mainstream men’s magazines. In such a competitive market, it was no surprise that trying to succeed meant taking chances but with such similarities, it was hard to break out, as the editors of “High Gear” knew all too well.

Although the magazine’s title hinted at cars, it was a men’s mag through and through. There were actual thoughtful articles on major issues of the day, but they were buried under sex, movies, music and beautiful women in various stages of undress. Unfortunately, that simple model wasn’t working at the moment which prompted the meeting between the magazine’s owner, its editor and its chief photo consultant.

“Sales are down,” Trevor Hastings said, tapping the desk as he looked at the two men before him. “Advertisers are going to some of our rivals. The web site is barely getting enough hits to justify the cost. We need to do something and we need to do it now or we’ll be out of business in six months.”

“I don’t know what else we can do,” Jacob Jennings said. The balding editor looked more like a schoolteacher than the chief of a men’s magazine but the pressure was more than any teacher ever had to dream of. His job was on the line and he couldn’t think of anything to save it. “We’ve got the articles, we’ve got the writers, we’ve got good stuff—”

“Jacob, people don’t care about what we write,” Trevor said. “At least, not until they actually buy the issue. The reason they buy the issue is beautiful women in the buff and we haven’t been getting that lately.”

“Now wait, just last month, we had—”

“A TV star who’s done at least three spreads, one in Playboy,” Trevor said. “We’re getting hand-me-downs, women who’ve already gone naked, women men have already seen. We need someone new, someone special, someone who can get our attention.”

“I know who,” Nigel Harris announced. Although only in his mid-thirties, the blond-haired photographer had a reputation for being great with his work and managed to handle the large photo department quite well. Seeing as how he usually picked the models and supervised the shoots, he was a necessary presence for this meeting and both Jacob and Trevor wanted to hear what he had to say. “We want the public to buy our magazine, we give them something they’ll want to see: Angelica Bridgeheart. Nude.”

Both Trevor and Jacob stared at him in disbelief. “Angelica Bridgeheart?” Jacob said.

“Why not?” Nigel shrugged. “A nude spread of her and they’ll be buying our magazines not just in Britain, but around the world as well.”

“One slight problem with that, mate,” Trevor said. “Angelica Bridgeheart doesn’t do nudity. Oh, she’s teased with back shots and stuff, but she’s got it in her contract, no full nudity. She’s been offered big bucks from ‘Playboy,’ ‘Penthouse,’ movies, cable, she won’t do it.”

“That’s why this will be big,” Nigel insisted. “The first nude spread of Angelica? Forget our own sales, we can make huge bucks selling the rights to the pics to all those magazines.”

“And how do you intend on getting a nude spread of a woman who won’t do nudity?” Trevor had to know.

Nigel smiled. “Trust me, boss, I’ve got my ways.”

One look at Angelica Bridgeheart and you could tell why men were so infatuated with her. Although in her thirties, Angelica was exceptionally beautiful, her gorgeous face framed by a long mane of brilliant red hair that flowed nearly to her firm ass. She had been in the modeling game for quite a while now, bartering her fame on the circuit to roles in movies and TV. Through it all, her refusal to go nude, despite some teasing, had given her an image of being unattainable and boosted her allure immensely. Which was what Nigel was counting on.

He had set up the shoot in a enclosed room area at a nearby hotel. He’d given strict instructions not to be disturbed by anyone and had dismissed his helpers after they’d set up the lights and camera, wanting to do this on his own. The highlight of the room was a large fountain set in the center, the water tinkling in the softness of the room.

Nigel walked over as Angelica entered the room. She was wearing a simple blue suit, not too fancy or too revealing, her long legs sticking out of the skirted end. He could see the small dagger-shaped tattoo on her left ankle and her dazzling smile was on display as she shook Nigel’s hand. “Good to meet you,” she said, her California upbringing obvious through her voice.

“Thanks for setting this up so fast,” Nigel said. “It’ll be just me here. I’ve been told you’re a little uncomfortable with other people around.”

“Only during the ones I have to take off my clothes,” Angelica said. “More people means more of a peek at me. I’d hate to have dozens of people know what I look like naked.”

“Don’t worry, that won’t be a problem,” Nigel smiled. Seeing as how he was going to have a lot more people than that seeing Angelica in the nude, he wasn’t too worried about her worries right now. But first thing was first. “If you’d just have a seat over there, we can start,” he said, motioning towards the stone steps of the fountain. Angelica sat back on it, leaning against the steps and flashing her famous smile as Nigel moved towards the cameras and began to take his pictures.

At first, things were pretty normal, just another photo shoot for Angelica. She moved into several poses, her smile on full as Nigel took her picture. After a few minutes, she began to notice something a little odd. It wasn’t anything obvious, but it seemed like the flash on the camera was blinking even after the photo was taken. Nothing too obvious, but it drew Angelica’s attention, the small flash on the camera blinking on and off, on and off. It was strange but somehow soothing at the same time, the blinking flash beginning to dominate Angelica’s field of vision, the flashing seemingly speeding up, the flash turning almost into a strobe. It was so fascinating to watch, the light flashing on and off, on and off, so fascinating that Angelica hardly noticed when Nigel began to speak softly to her.....

“Look at the light, Angelica, look at the light.” Nigel was an expert with his special camera. He had read in a journal the type of light and degree of flashing that could place someone into a trance-like state and a few books on hypnosis had helped him with the rest. He had entranced quite a few famous faces but none as incredibly gorgeous as Angelica. Now, he could use it not only to help keep his job, but also answer a long-standing dream.

“Keep looking at the light, Angelica, look at the light, see how it flashes, Angelica, see how the light flashes. On and off, on and off, flashing more and more, it’s so relaxing, Angelica, it’s so relaxing to watch, just keep watching the light, Angelica, keep watching the flashing light, watch each flash, Angelica, watch each flash of the light, the wonderful light, keep watching the wonderful, flashing light, Angelica. The more you watch the light, the more relaxed you feel, the more the light flashes, the more relaxed you feel, Angelica, very relaxed, so very relaxed, Angelica. As you watch the light flash again and again, you’ll feel more relaxed. Each flash relaxes you, Angelica, each flash makes you feel relaxed. Every time you watch the light flash, you feel yourself growing more and more relaxed, with every flash, you find your mind and body falling into a state of relaxation, so relaxed, Angelica, so very relaxed.

“With each flash, Angelica, you feel yourself growing more and more relaxed, Angelica, more relaxed with each flash. Your eyes are beginning to feel tired now, Angelica, as the flash relaxes you, your eyes are becoming more and more tired. You want to keep looking at the light, Angelica, you want to watch the light flash again and again, you want to watch each flash, you want to have each flash relax you more and more but each flash is causing your eyes to become tired, very, very tired. Just keep watching the light, Angelica, try to keep your eyes open and watch the light as long as you can. Even though each flash relaxes you, each flash makes your eyes feel more and more tired, you want to close your eyes, Angelica, you want to close your tired eyes and relax completely. When you can no longer keep your eyes open, Angelica, when you can no longer keep your tired, tired eyes from staring at the flash, you will close them, Angelica, you will close your tired, tired eyes and fall into a state of total relaxation.”

Nigel was somewhat surprised by Angelica’s will. She actually went an entire minute before her lids shut over her glazed eyes and her head slumped forward. She slumped onto the stone steps, her body relaxing completely, deep in a trance. Nigel nodded and reached over, flicking on the special video camera hid among the rest of the equipment. He didn’t want to miss a minute of this. “Angelica, can you hear me?”

“Yes....” the model whispered, her body still save for her breathing.

“Listen to my voice, Angelica. As you listen to my voice, you feel more and more relaxed. You also feel warm, Angelica, very warm. It’s very warm in the studio now, Angelica, very warm. It’s hot even, Angelica, very, very hot. You can feel the hot lights beating down on you, you can feel the hotness on your skin, making you so hot, Angelica, so hot.”

“Hot....” Angelica whispered, beads of perspiration on her forehead as her hypnotized mind told her body she was boiling hot.

“Yes, Angelica, so very, very hot, so hot with all those clothes, so hot under those clothes, Angelica, you want to be cool, Angelica, you want to be cool. Do you want to be cool, Angelica?”

“Yes....Cooool.....”

“You must take off your clothes, Angelica, it’s so hot that you have to take off your clothes to cool down, you must take off your clothes to cool down, Angelica, you must take off your clothes. You’re so hot, Angelica, so very hot, you can’t stand it any longer. You have to take off your clothes and cool off, Angelica, take off your clothes and cool off. Take them off.”

Nigel watched as Angelica slowly rose to her feet. She unzipped the side of her dress, then shrugged it off her shoulders. Topless for the shoot, to better titillate the viewer, her full and firm breasts were free, sweat mingling with the light spread of freckles on both mounds. She slid her panties down those fantastic legs and exposed her red bush to the open air. She stood there, panting for breath, with sweat running down.

As soon as he could get his breath back, Nigel began to speak again. “You still feel hot, Angelica, still very hot. You need to cool off, Angelica, you need to cool off. There’s a fountain behind you, Angelica, a nice cool fountain filled with cool water. Lie in it, Angelica, lie in the nice, cool water and you will feel cool, Angelica, you will instantly feel yourself cool.”

Angelica turned and walked up the steps to the fountain, giving Nigel a great view of her round ass, a green dragon tattoo lying at the base of the spine. She marched into the pool and lay back, a sigh escaping her lips as the cool water flowed around her. The water flowed around her breasts, circling the nipples before covering them, her red hair floating behind her as she cooled herself off. Nigel couldn’t take it anymore, the sight of the entranced woman lying naked in the water was making his cock hard enough to hurt. “Angelica, stand up and step out of the pool.”

By the time Nigel had torn off his clothes, Angelica was standing on the lower step of the fountain, her red hair a long wet mane behind her, looking even more beautiful soaked to the skin. “Angelica, listen to me,” Nigel said, looking into her half-open eyes. “You’re cool now, very, very cool. You’re also very aroused now, very aroused, Angelica, you’re very aroused right now. You’re horny, Angelica, you’re horny at this very moment.”

“Horny....” Angelica whispered, her hands dipping down to her clit.

“Yes, Angelica, horny, very horny, you want sex right now, Angelica, you need to have sex right now.”

“Sex...now...yes...” Angelica’s hands were moving around her pussy, the fingers moving across the red bush. Nigel felt like he was going to burst but held it in to finish his setup. “Angelica, when you feel yourself kissed, you will immediately give in to your arousal. You will want to fuck the man kissing you, you will want to feel him in you, you will want him to fuck you.”

“Yes...fuck me....” The model whispered just before Nigel’s lips smashed onto hers. Immediately, she wrapped her arms around him and answered back, her tongue probing into his mouth, wrestling with his own tongue as they kissed. Nigel’s hands went to her breasts, pinching the hard nipples as they continued to tongue wrestle. Nigel pushed Angelica down onto the steps, her ass on the top. He lay her down and began to explore her body. He devoted several minutes to her formidable chest, kissing each erect nipple before moving down her body. He paused to kiss her flat stomach, his tongue tickling the belly button before going to the mother lode. He paused to inhale the sweet scent of her pussy before pushing his face into it, his tongue immediately burrowing into the red lips, happy to discover that they were wet from more than just water. As he’d hoped, the trance had turned Angelica’s passion loose and she withered on the small beam of stone as Nigel licked at her pussy, his face burrowing into that wonderful red-lined passage.

Nigel would have loved to eat her to orgasm, but his cock was ready to burst and he knew he couldn’t hold it in much longer. He broke off and pulled Angelica up. He sat himself on the step below and pulled Angelica on top of him, kissing her as he sunk his cock into her cunt. Angelica moaned as she put her hands on the fountain’s edge above Nigel’s head, her breasts hanging in front of him. Nigel moved himself up so he could lick at the gorgeous breasts, his tongue roaming over her smooth curves and nipples as his hands gripped her ass. He went at her, his cock sliding in and out of her passage, cum beginning to come out of the tip as he built himself up to a frenzy. Angelica’s entranced mind could only register passion as Nigel pinched, sucked and fucked her like a madman, his mouth roaming over her chest, his hands digging into her cheeks, his cock shoving further and further into her pussy. When he blew his wad, Angelica came with the most incredible orgasm of her life, her body shuddering under Nigel’s touch.

As Angelica fell onto him, Nigel stroked her wet hair and began to softly speak to her. “Listen to me, Angelica. Listen to me carefully. When I awaken you, you won’t remember any of this. You will not remember our sexual encounter at all. However, you will feel different. You will feel different about your body. You love your body, Angelica, you are proud of your body.”

“I am proud of my body,” Angelica intoned.

“You want other people to see your body.”

“I want other people to see my body.”

“You want to show yourself to the world.”

“I want to show myself to the world.”

“You will want to do this shoot nude.”

“I will want to do this shoot nude.”

“You want men to see you nude.”

“I want men to see me nude.”

Nodding, Nigel moved up and headed towards the camera. He had a long afternoon ahead.

Three months later....

“It’s incredible,” Trevor was saying over the phone. “Sales have quadrupled. The web site’s gotten so many hits, people get error messages. And we’re making a fortune selling these to stateside magazines.”

“I’m happy,” Nigel said from his bed in his flat. He held a copy of the magazine in his hands, a photo of a topless Angelica, arms covering her chest, underneath the caption: “EXCLUSIVE! Angelica: Nude at Last.” “Of course, I’ll be happier with a raise,” Nigel smiled.

“You’ve got it, anything you want.” Trevor didn’t want to lose the man who’d saved his ass over a little money. “By the by, any chance of getting her to do an encore.”

“I think that’s possible,” Nigel smiled, looking down on the red-haired woman whose mouth was covering his cock. “I think we haven’t heard the last of her.” And Nigel planned on hearing more from Angelica quite a few times that night.