The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fucking the Wife who Doesn’t Like Sex

Chapter 10

Part 1

Carl was due home any time today and Catherine wasn’t really looking forward to it, either. So much had happened the past two weeks and learning what her husband had been doing to her had really upset her. She wasn’t sure if she wanted her husband back home or not. She’d enjoyed herself, having finally learned the things that had been done to her by both Jessie and Carl, but she’d already forgiven Jessie and fucked him almost every day since learning the truth. She enjoyed feeling his body on top of her, beneath her, even behind her and her recent encounters with Neptune had been enjoyable. Perhaps the most memorable moment had been the double fuck by Jessie and Neptune the other day. She’d wondered what it would feel like to have two cocks in her at the same time and she’d gotten her wish. Just thinking about it now started her juices to leak from between her well-shaved pussy. She reached under her housecoat and inserted one of her fingers into herself, tweaking her clitoris, causing a small moan to escape her lips.

“Damn!” she thought. “What I really need now is a nice, hard cock to satisfy myself.” She brought her finger to her mouth and licked off her own juices, still marveling at tasting her own body fluids and wondering, perhaps for the one hundredth time, what it would be like to have a woman in front of her now, so she could get between her legs and feast on her pussy and perhaps have hers eaten as well.

Her fingers returned to her pussy and, this time, she inserted three of them as deep into her as she could, trying to get in further with each stroke. She also used her thumb to flick her clit at the same time and it wasn’t long before she had the much-desired orgasm. While it wasn’t as satisfying as having a cock inside her, it helped to relieve some of her tension.

Jessie had gone to Jefferson hours ago, needing to get groceries for the house and to do some personal things that he’d refused to tell her about. Now she wondered what it was he had needed to attend to. It was only now that she realized just how little she really knew about the man who now fucked her on a regular basis. But, then again, what did she need to know? Not a thing, really. She was confident she’d be happy as long as she allowed him to fuck and suck her on a regular basis, and she wasn’t about to turn him down. She was as addicted to his uncut cock as he was to sucking off Carl, and she knew he enjoyed that a lot, whether he admitted it or not. In fact, she enjoyed watching the two of them together. It always left her so wet that neither one of them ever had a hard time getting their cocks into her pussy.

Only she didn’t remember the times she’d been with the two of them. It was just her imagination working overtime. All she had were the memories of what Jessie had told her. She could hardly wait for Carl to get home and use his keyword on her for the first time since Jessie’s hypnotic suggestion to her that she’d remember all the events with Carl now. Yes, she was looking forward to that one.

She heard a truck pull into the drive, next to the back door and she realized that Jessie was home. She went to the back door and, sure enough, there was Jessie already unloading the supplies. She stood in the open door way and opened her housecoat so he could see her nakedness, her slick pussy inviting him to come in and fuck her one more time before Carl got home.

What she really wanted to do, and had denied herself while he’d been gone, was to go to the barn and work on Neptune by herself.

She still remembered the first time his canine cock entered her pussy and her juices once again began to flow, this time running down her leg and gathering in her slipper.

“I’ve got to quit doing this to myself,” she thought. “I’ve got to learn to control these urges, especially once Carl gets home. He mustn’t suspect a thing.”

“Now that’s what I like to see when I get home,” Jessie told her, as she held open the door for him to enter, his arms filled with grocery bags.

“And what’s that?” she asked him.

“An invitation to fuck the most desirable woman in the county,” he answered.

Catherine was embarrassed and turned a bright shade of red.

They both heard the noise of a car approaching the house and Catherine quickly wrapped her robe around her and disappeared into the house. Jessie knew where she was going, so he didn’t say anything. She was headed to the bedroom to get something on before Mr. Carl got closer to the house. While he knew that Mr. Carl would be please to see his wife like that, he’s warned Miss Catherine not to do anything out of the ‘normal’ while she was around him. He explained to her that they should try and act like nothing had happened while her husband had been away.

When Jessie got back to the truck he found Carl already at the truck, sitting on the lowered tailgate. He seemed to be out of breath and he mentioned it to him.

“You ok, Mr. Carl?”

“Just a little tired, Jessie. It’s been a long time on the road this time and I’m more tired then I thought I’d be. Need to catch my breath. I should be fine in a little while.”

Jessie also noticed his boss was a little bit pale.

“Are you sure?” he asked again.

“I’m fine, Jessie. I’m fine. Just out of breath. Don’t read something into it that isn’t there.”

“I’m not, Mr. Carl. But I’ve seen things like this before, and nothing good came of it.”

“And what was it you saw, Jessie?”

“You’re acting the same way Old Man Wilson did three years ago.”

“John Wilson?”

‘Yes, sir. The same man. I was with him once when he was out of breath and he ended up having a heart attack. It eventually killed him, too, sir.”

“I remember how he died, Jessie. But you don’t need to worry about anything. I’ll be fine.”

“Just concerned, Mr. Carl. Just concerned.”

“I appreciate it, Jessie. I really do,” he repeated when he saw the look of doubt on Jessie’s face.

“Tell you what I’ll do, Jessie. I’ll call Doc Conners tomorrow and make an appointment for a checkup. Will that help?”

“You do what you gotta do, Mr. Carl. I just worry about you and Miss Catherine. What would she do if you weren’t here?”

“You worry too much, Jessie. Just wait and see. Doc Conners will give me a clean bill of health and then we can forget all about this. Right now all I want to do is get into the house and enjoy some of the air conditioning.”

Jessie stood aside, allowing his boss to get off the tailgate and head towards the house. He didn’t like what he saw, as Mr Carl limped to the house and, still breathing hard entered into the back of the house and disappeared into the cooling shadows.

* * *

One year ago Carl had made an appointment with Doc Connors. He hadn’t been feeling well for some time. There were occasional chest pains and he was more tired then he’d ever been. In a way it scared him. Jessie had been after him for some time to see the doctor, and now he decided it was time.

As he waited in the outer office Carl flipped through a five-year-old copy of FIELD AND STREAM, not really reading but trying to keep his mind occupied and away from thoughts of his health. He already had diabetes, but he was only taking a pill a day and the doctor had assured him a daily shot wouldn’t be needed right now. “Thank goodness for that,” he thought. “I’d like to keep this from Catherine, so she doesn’t worry about me.”

“Carl,” called Doc Conners, from the open door. “You can come in now.”

Getting up from his seat he walked across the room, passed the doctor, and entered the examining room that had been indicated to him. Once inside he sat on the side of the bed and waited for the doctor to join him.

“So, Carl, how are you feeling today?”

“To be honest, Doc, not too good.”

“What’s the problem?”

“My chest’s been hurting lately and the pains have been lasting longer and longer. I’m also tired and have problems sleeping at night.”

“Is that all?”

“It’s all I’m aware of, if that’s what you mean.”

“Ok. Let me take your blood pressure and run a few tests and we’ll talk in my office once we’re all done here.”

Still sitting on the bed, Carl opened his shirt as Doc Connors put his stethoscope in his ears and moved to listen to his patient’s heartbeat. First he listed to his heart, then he listed to the intake of breath to the lungs.

“Seems ok on that end, Carl.”

Carl only nodded, not wanting to interrupt the doctor’s train of thought.

Next the doctor drew a little blood, to be examined later, and checked his reflexes.

“Ok there, too,” he told him.

In truth, Carl hated medical examination, always had and always would. In fact, it had been over 10 years since his last visit to the doc’s office, and that had been when he’d broken his fingers while doing repair work on one of the tractors. It had been a silly mistake and it could’ve been a lot worse. Thank goodness Jessie had been there helping him.

The whole examination took about thirty minutes, during which time he was asked many questions, which Carl answered as best he could. This was another part of the examination he hated, answering all these personal questions.

“Ok, Carl, we’re done here. Go ahead and get dressed and come to my office once you’re done.”

“Ok, doc.”

As he buttoned his shirt he thought about what he was going to tell Doc Connors once he was in the office with him. He knew for certain that none of this was to get back to his wife. He didn’t want her to worry and, quite frankly, he was worried enough for the both of them. He felt sure that the doc would tell him not to work so hard, and he thought he could handle that. He only had two more years before he would retire. He’d already decided that years ago. Would he be able to curtail his traveling? He didn’t honestly know. He loved that part of his job, and the benefits were well worth the time spent away from home, and Catherine. While he didn’t need the money, he still loved to work and didn’t want to be idle for too long. He knew retirement was something he couldn’t avoid, but he wanted to delay it as long as he could.

Slipping into his loafers he left the exam room and headed towards Doc Connors office, knocked on the door and entered. Doc Connors indicated a seat in front of his desk and Carl sat there.

“I’m not too happy with the results I’m seeing here,” he started. “I’d love to get you to slow down and take it easy for a while.”

“Yes, Doc, I know you would, but I’ve got a job to do and there’s no one else to do it. You know I like to keep busy.”

“I know you do, Carl. But you need to listen to me, just once. From the readouts from the tests I did, I find your heart is getting weaker. How many chest pains have you had lately?”

Carl thought for a moment. Should he lie to the doctor and give a fewer count, or should he continue to be honest with him.

He decided on honesty.

“Four that I can distinctly remember.”

“How long ago, Carl?”

“I had two last week.”

“Bad ones?”

“No. Actually they were fairly light, in comparison to the earlier ones.”

“Well, what I’m seeing here is that each attack is getting worse and they appear to be angina, which can be classified as mild heart attacks. I’m going to give you some nitro glycerin and I want you to keep it with you at all times. When you feel an attack coming on place one of these under your tongue. Sit down for a while, take it easy. Drink plenty of fluids. Most of all, take some time off from work.”

“Now we’ve already discussed that part, doc.”

“I know we have, but I mean it, Carl. You could have a major heart attack and were would you be then? Probably dead or disabled. Do you think Catherine would be able to take care of you? Or Jessie, for that matter? They’re both old. Jessie’s older then you are.”

“I know that, doc. Believe me, I know that very well.”

“So what are you going to do then?”

“I’ll take some time off for a while. I’ll rest up, continue to take my medications and try to slow down a little bit.”

“That’s a good start, Carl. But, what about retiring?”

“Two more years, doc. Two more years. That’s all I need to get someone else trained to take over the business. Once that’s done I’ll hand it all over to him and I can retire happily and spend the rest of my life with Catherine and the farm.”

“I seriously doubt you’ll have two more years, Carl, if you don’t do something right now.”

“Listen, doc. We both know I’m an old man, but I’ve worked hard all my life and I don’t intend to just chunk it all in a day, or even a week. Hell, not even in a year. I want to do this right and it’s going to take at least two more years. Once all is done I’ll gladly sit back and relax for the rest of my life.”

“Obviously I’m not going to talk you out of this, am I?”

“No, you’re not.”

“Then what am I to do with you, Carl? You won’t listen to me so all I can do is throw my hands up in the air and shake my head! You always were heard-headed, just like your Father-in-Law!”

“I know. I do want a favor though, please.”

“And what would that be?” Doc Connors felt he already knew the request, but waited to hear if his thoughts were correct.

“I don’t want Catherine to know about all this.”

“But Carl, she’s your wife! She should know all of this. She’s got a bigger right to know, whether or not you’ll admit it. I know for a fact that she’s worried about you.”

“And just how would you know that?”

“I’ve had a couple of talks with her over the past year. She’s worried about you, and your health. She already knows about the diabetes.”

“Only because I had to tell her about it. I had to make changes in my diet due to the diabetes and she had to know.”

“As your doctor you know I can’t discuss anything with anyone, regarding your health, without your permission.”

“Good! Let’s keep it that way.”

They sat and chatted for about an hour longer and then Carl finally left the office, headed back to the house. He knew he should feel better, but somehow he didn’t.

* * *

Catherine was in the bathroom, just getting out of the shower, when she heard Carl enter the bedroom.

He dropped his suitcase on the bed and collapsed in the chair next to his closet. His breathing was still hard and he began to wonder if Jessie might be right. He’d been having a problem with his breathing lately and, truth be known, his chest had begun to hurt about a week ago. He hadn’t paid any attention to it, thinking he’d overworked himself and, with a little rest, he’d be fine soon.

“How you doing, Carl,” Catherine asked him as she entered the bedroom. She walked over to him and planted a kiss on his forehead, noticing how warm he felt on her lips.

“Are you feeling ok, dear?” she asked him.

“What’s with everyone!” he erupted.

Catherine was taken aback. He’d never used that tone of voice with her before.

“There’s no need to snap at me, Carl. You feel warm and I’m wondering if you might have a temp, that’s all. Can’t I be concerned?”

Realizing his mistake, he apologized to his wife. “I’m sorry, dear. I’m just tired and I’ve been driving since five this morning.”

Catherine reached out and put the palm of her right hand on his forehead.

“You feel like you have a fever, Carl. I’m going to get the thermometer and check, for my peace of mind,” she added.

“You don’t have to. I feel fine!”

“Please. Let me do this and if there’s nothing wrong I’ll apologize. OK?”

He knew better then to argue with her, so he agreed. Slumping back into the chair he resigned himself to the fact that his wife was concerned and he really didn’t want her to worry about anything.

A few minutes later she returned with the thermometer and he opened his mouth and she placed it beneath his tongue. The she stood there, timing herself on her watch to make sure it stayed there for the required time. When she removed it she was surprised to find he didn’t have a temp at all.

“Well, dear, it seems like you were right. There is no fever. Perhaps you are just tired. Why don’t you take a hot shower and get some rest. We’ll have plenty of time to be together later.”

“You sure you don’t mind? I mean, I just got home and we haven’t seen each other in quite some time.”

“I’m sure. You need your rest, dear. I want you rested so we can sit and talk later.”

“How did you spend your time alone?” While he knew the answer he still wanted to see what she had to say.

“I kept busy, dear. Nothing exciting happened, if that’s what you mean. I did what I normally do, kept the house clean, paid the bills, helped Jessie with the animals and had dinner with Louise Mathison every Thursday night, like I always do.”

“How is that old bitty?” he asked.

“I wish you’d stop calling her that, Carl. You know I don’t like it. And, for your information, she’s gotten engaged to a wonderful man. I met him last week at our dinner date. I’m impressed with him, Carl. His name is James Peterson and he’s a computer specialist at the bank in Meltonville. I think you’d like him, too.”

“We’ll have to invite them over for dinner one night, now that I’m home again.”

“I think Louise would like that. I know I would. You’ll have to promise to be on your best behavior though.”

He laughed. Catherine had a way to get him to relax and he appreciated that very much. He agreed to be nice and got up from his seat and began to remove his clothing.

Catherine stood there and watched him get undressed. Once he’d stepped out of his shorts it was all she could do to control her emotions and not grab his limp cock and stuff it into her mouth. She had to remember Jessie’s instructions and not let on that she was aware of the things her husband had done to her. Her pussy did get wet though, standing there looking at her naked husband.

Carl turned away, picking up his dirty clothing, emptied his pants pockets. He deposited his change and other items on his dresser and put his clothing in the bin, with the rest of the laundry. Then he went to the linen closet and got a wash rag and a towel and went into the bathroom. It wasn’t long before Catherine heard the water running and then the sound of the shower, as he turned it on. She left the room, her slick legs rubbing against each other, reminding her that her pussy was wet.

“Damn,” she thought. “Just what I didn’t need right now! I should’ve know better then to stand there while he undressed, but I couldn’t help myself. I hope I can do this.”

She left the room and went into the kitchen, where Jessie was finishing putting the groceries away.

Before he knew what was happening, Catherine was on her knees, opening his pants and withdrawing his already hardening cock, eventually taking it into her mouth and sucking on it like it was a piece of irresistible candy. While he wanted to stop her, he stood as if rooted to the spot and let her continue. After a few minutes she pulled his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him.

“Carl’s in the shower and I needed this so much, Jessie. Please, don’t be mad with me.”

How in the hell could he be mad at her? She sucked his cock with such enthusiasm that he couldn’t stop her, even if he wanted to.

Catherine returned to sucking his cock, massaging his huge balls with her hands at the same time, urging him to release his load into her mouth and down her throat. It wasn’t long before he gave her what she wanted. She was by now so use to sucking his cock that not one single drop of his load spilled from her lips. Like a pro, she swallowed every drop. Once she finished she pulled back and licked the length of his softening cock, stopping to stab her tongue into the foreskin now once again enveloping his cock head.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” she moaned. “That was soooooo good, Jessie. Thank you for not stopping me. I really needed that.”

“My pleasure, Miss Catherine. My pleasure.” And he truly meant every word.

He reached down and pulled up his pants, stuffing his soft cock back into his shorts as Catherine stood up and went over to the sink. She reached up to the cabinet and took a drinking glass out, went to the sink, ran the water until it was cold, then filled the glass and drank the cool liquid until the glass was empty. She gulped it down quickly, sating her thirst for the moment.

“We’ll have to do this again, Jessie. Soon, I hope.” She smiled, knowing they would do this again. It was just a question of when that time would be.

* * *

Back in the bathroom, Carl was sitting in the tub. The hot water from the shower was pelting him on top of his head as he sat there. In truth he felt like crap! He was so tired his legs were weak. He’d collapsed to the bottom of the tub as soon as he’d closed the shower door. The hot water draining down his face, and the back of his head, felt good, but he still felt lousy. He’d been surprised when Catherine had told him there was no fever. He’d been expecting something to register, and thought it would surely be over 100!

His chest was hurting once again and this time the pain was the worse he’d felt. He put his hand to his chest and pushed, hoping to somehow relieve the pressure he felt there, but it wasn’t working.

He tried to stand up, but found his legs wouldn’t support him. He once again sat in the bottom of the tub, letting the water spray over him again. The pain returned once more and then.....................................

* * *

Catherine and Jessie were sitting at the kitchen table, talking about their plans for Carl later that evening. Jessie was trying his best to get her to wait till the next day, explaining to her his concerns about her husband. Catherine was beginning to agree with him and they finally agreed to let Carl get a good nights rest and they’d launch their plan of attack tomorrow afternoon.

Once that was settled the two of them left the house and went to the barn, where Neptune still stayed in the stall Jessie had originally set up for him. They’d both decided that to have Neptune stay in either of the houses might tip off Carl that something was wrong, and they’d both decided they didn’t want him to know anything until it was too late.

Catherine told him that Carl was taking a shower and would then go to bed for a good rest. She’d told he about taking Carl’s temp and also told him there wasn’t one. She let him know she’d felt relieved and that probably he was just tired from the long drive.

Once they got inside the barn, the door was closed and, as they approached the stall, both of them came out of their clothing. Catherine reached to Jessie’s crotch and took hold of his expanding tool, feeling it grow to it’s full length as she held on.

Jessie let her grab him, enjoying the feeling of her hand around his cock. He’d hate it if he were unable to enjoy her body, or her mouth. He’d grown accustomed to having her anytime he wanted to these past weeks. Now that he’d have to share her with Mr Carl he wondered if he’d be able to handle it without being jealous when it was just her and her husband, without him participating. He was sure it would eventually happen and the pangs of jealousy returned. He blocked it from his mind though when he saw her kneel down, reach beneath Neptune and grab his sheath, already jacking his cock and causing it to grow and make it’s appearance. Catherine continued jacking the canine cock until it was fully exposed then she lay down on the hay, covered with the blanket they’d left there the other day, and crawled under Neptune, taking his cock and pulling it forward until she felt the tip touch her lips. Opening her mouth she swallowed the whole thing down her throat and groaned with pleasure.

“UUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” she moaned, letting Jessie know how much she was enjoying this.

Jessie got down on his knees then, spreading Catherine’s legs and lowering his mouth to her smooth pussy. Planting his mouth over her hole he drove his tongue into her as far as he could.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” came the sounds from Catherine’s cock-filled mouth. She spread her legs as far as she could, enabling him to get deeper into her.

He started by licking her outer lips and gently touching her clit with the tip of his tongue. Then he began nibbling her inner lips, eliciting more moans of pleasure. Returning to her outer lips he gently sucked on them, getting her juices flowing freely, to the point where he eventually had to swallow their abundance. That was one of the best parts, devouring her wetness and enjoying the taste on the back of his tongue.

Now he pulled him mouth from her pussy entirely. Now he focused on the crease of her legs and lower body. He knew this was one of her ticklish spots and, while she wiggled and squirmed beneath him, he continued to lick on her. He even moved up her body and paid a small amount of attention to her belly button, then he mover further up and sucked and mouthed her nipples, which stood at attention, ready for his oral manipulation. Gently using his teeth, he bit lightly on each nipple, feeling their hardness and rubbery resistance.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” More moans. He knew her nipples were almost as sensitive as her clitoris and focused his attention on them for a while. Swirling his tongue around each one and sucking them into the farthest reaches of his mouth. Since her boobs weren’t real big, it was hard to get them into his mouth very far. Instead he concentrated on licking, sucking and then nibbling on them, causing her to squirm and gyrate beneath him.

Catherine pulled her mouth off Neptune’s cock long enough to tell him to go back to her pussy.

“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she called to him.

So that’s what he did.

Moving back to her soaking pussy he first sucked the abundant juices and then returned to sucking her pussy lips once again. This time he inserted two, then three fingers into her, reaching for her G-spot and rubbing on it until she came all over his hand. Pulling his fingers out of her he licked off the juices, occasionally sucking on one or two fingers, to make sure he got all that was there.

Meanwhile, Catherine was once again sucking Neptune’s cock. It was already down her throat and already shooting his pre-cum lubricant as well. She knew it wouldn’t be long before his load was on it’s way down her throat and into her stomach. She could suck this cock all day and never get tired of it. She could also do the same thing to Jessie and her husband and still want more. Reaching back to Neptune’s balls she massaged them, trying her best to get him to release his own juices for her enjoyment. She was soon rewarded as she felt his cock begin to erupt down in her throat and she pulled back just enough so this sperm would land on the back of her tongue and she’d be able to taste it. She’d become a cum junkie and couldn’t get enough of it, whether it be from Neptune, Carl, or Jessie. She wanted all she could get in her mouth and she didn’t intend to waste an ounce of it, either.

While she swallowed Neptune’s load, Catherine was beginning to release her own load into Jessie’s eager mouth as well. He’d finally licked and sucked her pussy and clitoris until she couldn’t hold her release anymore. As Neptune’s shooting was beginning to get weaker her first eruption filled Jessie’s mouth and he greedily swallowed it all. He also worked his fingers into her at the same time, causing more and more fluids to escape deep within her body and to continue to fill his mouth. After what seemed like an eternity, they both collapsed on the blanket, allowing Neptune to crawl away to his favorite corner and clean himself off, and to get some rest as well. He knew that once the two people entered his stall that he’d be worn out by their unions, whether they be by oral stimulation or by penetration. Either way, he was enjoying himself a great deal.

As Catherine caught her breath she said, “I want you both in me at the same time again, Jessie.”

“You sure, Miss Catherine?”

“You know I am, Jessie. I absolutely love it the first time and I want to do it again, and again, and again.”

“Well, let me catch my breath and I’m sure I’ll be able to accommodate you. I think Neptune will enjoy it, too, don’t you?”

“We both know he will, don’t we?”

“Yes, we do. But I want my turn with that cock of his first, if you don’t mind.”

“Why should I mind? While you’re sucking on him, I can suck on you and get another load to enjoy. Yes, I’ve got no problem with it at all.:”

* * *

The first thing he realized was how cold he was, he was actually shivering and didn’t know why.

Next, he realized he was also wet!

Then he remembered where he was, sitting in the tub with the shower raining down on him.

And it was COLD! Feeling a little dazed, he continued to sit in the tub, reaching towards the spigots to turn the hot water up. When he got no warmth from the water he finally realized that he’d probably run it all out.

“How long have I been here?” he wondered out loud.

It was then that he remembered his chest pains and reached to feel his chest, realizing there was still some pain there. Only now, it wasn’t as bad as it had been earlier.

“Guess I’m going to have to go to the doctor after all,” he thought. He’d give Doc Conners a call first thing in the morning. Right now he needed to get out of the tub, dry himself off, and get in bed and rest. Hopefully he’d feel better in the morning.

He remembered his last conversation with the doc and wasn’t looking forward to this one. He hated ‘I-told-you-so’s, yet he knew that’s what was going to happen.

Once he had dried off he cleaned off now wet mirror, as the steamy film which once covered it from the hot water, was now just a sheen of wet, still able to warble his appearance. Once it was cleaned off he got a good look at his reflection and could see why Catherine, and Jessie, had been so concerned. His looked like shit! His face was haggard looking and the bags under his eyes appeared to be drooping more then usual. He opened the cabinet and took out his bottle of vitamins and took one, without any water, and then proceeded to brush his teeth. He continued to look at his mirrored image and wasn’t very pleased with what was staring back at him. His hear was getting thinner, and being wet didn’t make it look any better, either. His mustache was sagging, again due to the water from the shower, and his normally bright green eyes now had a luck-laster appearance to them. They were duller then he’d ever seen before. Normally, when he was tired or over-worked, they’d be dull, but never anything like this. His finished with his teeth, used the mouth wash, and then wiped his face once more. Only now did he realized how sweaty he was. At first he’d contributed it to the shower, but now, after having dried off, his body was once again wet all over and he pulled his towel off the rack and once more dried off.

“This isn’t right,” he admitted. “I’ve never felt like this before.” He noticed how hot he felt and wondered where Catherine had put the thermometer. Opening the cabinet behind him, he found it on the lower shelf, below his shaving kit. He took it out of the holder and put it in his mouth, then he lowered the top on the toilet and sat down, waiting the required time for his temp to be taken. Time dragged on while he waited and, after 5 minutes, he took it out of his mouth and tried to read it. He’d have to get his glasses first though, so he entered the bedroom, still naked, and found them on the stand located on his side of the bed. Once he had them on he was finally able to read it and was surprised to see that there was no temperature. “Could I be imagining all this?” he wondered. He just couldn’t be sure. He was tempted to call Catherine up and get her opinion but then realized he didn’t want her to worry. Instead, he got his pajamas from the dresser, put them on, turned out the light in the bathroom and crossed the room and got in bed.

* * *

Catherine was always amazed at how much Jessie loved to suck a cock, be it on Carl or on Neptune. She sat on the edge of the blanket and watched as her help crawled over to the animal, pushing him down until he was able to get him on his back, then grabbed the cock sheath. Once his hand was in place he started jacking the sheath and was soon rewarded with the appearance of the red tip of canine cock, already wet with his leaking fluids.

Not wanting to wait for the whole cock to appear, Jessie planted his mouth over the organ’s tip and sucked. He also covered the first couple of inches of the sheath and sucked like he had a straw in his mouth, gently pulling the rest of the cock from it’s hiding place. It didn’t take long for him to get his reward, as he felt the canine cock slide down the back of his throat, his tongue laving its length, swirling around the hard rod of red flesh. Reaching to the back of the cock, he began to massage Neptune’s balls, wondering how much cum they held in there, knowing he’d soon feel it’s warmth in his mouth. He could hardly wait.

Once Jessie began to suck Neptune, Catherine moved over to the two of them and got between Jessie’s legs, where his cock was already hard in anticipation. Jessie knew that once he started on Neptune that Catherine would get to work on his cock. His pre cum was already leaking and Catherine wiped it up with her fingertip, bringing it to her mouth to lick it off.

Catherine loved the taste of cum almost as much as Jessie did. With her finally able to remember things, as they happened, she was surprised at just how easy she took to sucking a cock. Apparently her repressed memories were making themselves known to her now, letting her know things. Her memory flashes come more frequently these days and she’s almost certain that she can ‘remember’ events that had once happened to her, but she didn’t tell Jessie any of this. She wanted her memories to be private, so she relished each and every bit of the ‘recovery’, as they came.

Last night she’d dreamed of fucking Carl, but in reality she had no memory of ever fucking him. All of that had happened while he had her ‘under his control’ and, in a way, she resented him taking advantage of her. She finally realized that all the things he’d done to her had really been against her will. Yes, she ‘freely’ participated in the events, but she had no memory of the things as they’d happened.

Now she was able to act on her own feelings, and those feelings didn’t consist of just satisfying herself with the cucumbers, as she had once done. Yes, the vegetables were still used, in her own private moments. Jessie didn’t even realize she still used them, and she’d continue to keep that to herself. After all, there were some things you didn’t share with anyone and that meant neither Jessie or her husband would never know some of the things she did to herself when she was alone. She let those memories fade and focused on what was in front of her right now.

Jessie’s hard, uncut, black cock!

That cock was at rigid attention, practically begging her to use her mouth on it, which is what she intended to do.

Gripping that hard rod at its base she stuck out her tongue and licked its length, front and back and both sides. She loved the feel of those throbbing veins along each side and she could feel his heartbeat with each lick. She swirled her tongue around his excess foreskin, probing into it with her tongue again and again. His skin still amazed her to no end. Just the thought of all that extra skin always brought her to a small climax, and she shivered at the thoughts of what was about to happen. Relocating her hand to midway of his cock, she pulled down, slowly exposing his cock head to the atmosphere in the stall. His cock head had a pear shape to it and was a dark pink in color, contrasting with his black skin. The other color contrast that always amazed her was her white hand on his black tool. As black as he was, and as white as she was, it always amazed her to see the two of them together. She especially loved to watch his black cock as it entered her pussy. Many times she’d cum as soon as he entered her and then would begin to use slow strokes, penetrating her slowly and gradually building up his speed until eventually his pace would be as fast, and as hard, as he could give it to her. She loved to have him fuck her as hard as he could. While he wasn’t rough with her, he was able to pound into her at a pace she loved.

Slowly she lowered her mouth down onto the black tool before her. As she felt his cock head on her tongue she licked again, swirling around and into his skin, enjoying his taste, one she was now use to and couldn’t get enough of. She continued to slide down, causing the cock to move further into the back of her mouth and then, finally, into the opening of her throat. She’d taken that cock into her mouth so many times in the past few weeks that she felt almost as if her throat was as stretched as much as her pussy. Now wouldn’t that be something?

She concentrated on the cock, bobbing her head up and down, taking it as deep into her throat as she could with each down stroke. He nose banged at the base of his cock each time and, on occasion, she’d stretch her mouth as wide as she could, trying to stick her tongue out and lick the top of his balls. With his huge cock in her mouth though, it was impossible to open it any more.

Looking up from her sucking she looked to make sure she was in the right place and, once she realized she was, moved the lower part of her body around to where Neptune could also feast on her pussy. After all, if Jessie was eating him, and she was devouring Jessie, why should Neptune be left out? Once she was in the right position it was pure animal instinct that took over and Neptune reached his head towards her spread legs and began to lick, starting at her knees and working his way up until he me his goal, her saturated pussy. His tongue snaked out and hit his target on the first probe, burying it as deep into her hole as he could.

“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” was all she could manage. It felt so good to have his tongue in her pussy one more time. She could never get enough of it. The only thing that felt better was when her hole was full of cock! It didn’t matter which cock it was, either. Jessie, Carl, or Neptune would do. As long as she was full of cock she was happy.

“I wonder what my parents would think of me now?” she thought. “Bet mama never had a dog lick her pussy or fuck her.” Those thoughts brought happy thoughts to her mind, knowing she was doing something her mother had never done. There was still some doubt, as she didn’t really know what her mother had, or hadn’t, done. She was assuming that her mother and father had only fucked and sucked Jessie, according to the pictures she’d seen. But still, there was some doubt in the back of her mind if her parents had done other things that she’d never know of. Well, she wasn’t going to worry about it. That was all in the past and she was living for the here and now, and enjoying every minute of it.

* * *

Sometime during the night, while Catherine and Jessie were enjoying themselves in the barn, Carl had a sharp pain in his head, causing him to sit up in bed for a moment, after which he fell back, his eyes open, staring at the ceiling. He had just suffered a massive aneurysm in the middle of his brain. He never knew what happened and never would. His face went slack and his arms and legs shook for a moment but, after that, all was still. His organs started shutting down, starting with his heart, and it took less then two minutes for all life functions to cease. His bladder and his bowels emptied when his muscles relaxed for the final time. For all his wants and desires and the life he’d led, he died in his bed, alone. He never knew his wife was enjoying the fucking Jessie and Neptune were now giving her.

Part 2

Jessie and Catherine lay, cuddling each other, on the blanket covering the straw. Neptune lay beside them, on the straw, refusing to join them on the blanket.

“That was so good, Jessie,” she told him. “I could lay here with you and Neptune all night.”

“It’s not like there’s much night left, Miss Catherine.” He looked at his watch and saw the time was now almost 3 o’clock in the morning. “We’ve been out here for almost six hours.”

He nudged her, and realized she’d fallen asleep. He lay there, with her head in the crook of his arm, and joined her in dreamland.

When they both woke up it was well after nine that morning. Catherine was not only tired, but now she ached, as well. Apparently sleeping on the straw wasn’t as comfortable as she thought it might be. She sat up, realizing that Jessie wasn’t with her. Looking around the stall she found him, between Neptune’s stretched out legs, sucking on his cock. She could hear the animal whining beneath the man. From her angle she could see the canine cock as it pumped in and out of Jessie’s mouth. His slobbering was dripping from his crammed mouth, with what looked to be a mixture of Neptune’s cum, as well. Slowly she got up and moved to the other side of the stall, joining Jessie. Once in place she crawled beneath Jessie’s hips and proceeded to take his cock into her mouth. She’d originally wanted to wake up the man with his cock in her mouth, but apparently he’d gotten up ahead of her and decided to take care of the dog. She smiled to herself as she realized just what a cock slut she’d become in the past two weeks. It no longer mattered if it was Jessie, Neptune or Carl, as long as she could have a cock to play with, to suck, and to fuck whenever she wanted to. She’d be happy to let her husband know that she was no longer under her control and that she thoroughly enjoyed the things she’s always denied for herself. “Yes,” she thought, “Mama would be so happy right now. She’d love to know that her daughter wasn’t the frigid thing I’d once been.”

If only her parents could see her now!

Jessie reached between his legs and pushed her off his cock, then he turned over and pulled his mouth off of Neptune, pointing the cock towards Catherine. She knew what he was wanting and crawled to the animal, with her mouth wide open. As she got close Jessie gave the cock a quick jerk and Neptune’s cock started to erupt, sending his hot cum from his cock, in a high arc, directly towards her mouth. The first spurt caught her between her eyes, so she adjusted her position and the next one landed on her chin. Still not right. So she moved a little closer and the next shot hit her on the upper lip, where she was able to lick with her tongue to get her first taste of cum of the morning. Before the next shot her mouth descended to the canine cock and caught the rest of the shots directly into her mouth and then into her throat, as she deep throated his organ.

Damn! That cock sure felt good in her mouth. She continued to swallow, until Neptune was drained and she started to suck, trying to draw out the last remaining vestige of his cum.

Sitting back on her legs she noticed Jessie staring at her, jacking his cock at the same time. While her mouth watered at the thought of sucking him off, she decided she wanted him to fuck her first so, spreading herself out on her back, she opened her legs, inviting him to do what he did best-Fuck the living shit out of her.

Since she was already soaking, his first thrust banged his cock head against her cervix, causing a little pain at contact was made. He withdrew all the way from her tunnel and jammed himself back into her, this time drawing a deep moan from her throat.

“HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,” was all she could manage.

“Fuck me, Jessie! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” she hollered at him, as each thrust seemed to go deeper into her with each plunge into her wetness. She rotated her hips, doing her best to get him deeper into her. She reached between his legs and grabbed his balls, squeezing them as hard as she could, knowing she wouldn’t hurt him. He liked it when she did that to him.

Her legs were forced back, mashing her breasts into her chest, causing her ribs to bend under the pressure. She didn’t feel it though. Her only thoughts were how good it felt to have that huge, black, uncut cock driving into her pussy. Her wetness was already spreading on the top of the blanket on which she was lying, and she could feel its wetness on the small of her back. Apparently her leaking was getting heavier. She didn’t care though. All that mattered was that driving and pounding her pussy was taking.

She wrapped her arms around her legs, trying her best to pull them even further back, wanting to get Jessie as deep into her as she could and, try as she did, it wasn’t happening. Jessie had already bottomed out in her and no matter what he did, he couldn’t achieve any deeper penetration. The only way he’d be able to do that would be if his cock suddenly grew another couple inches, and she knew that wasn’t going to happen. She could dream though, couldn’t she.

The fuck session lasted until noon, with Neptune joining in by licking up her spillage and then driving his tongue into the pussy in front of him, joining Jessie’s cock. The friction of the combination was more then enough to cause her last climax of the morning.

As they lay there, panting and recovering their breaths, they both wondered why Carl hadn’t been out looking for them.

After recovering they both decided it was time to head to the house, or at least each one to their own home. Both wanted to get cleaned up. After all, they’d just spent the whole night fucking and sucking each other, along with Neptune, and now it was time to freshen up and get ready to spend some quality with Carl enjoying the moments with them.

“What time you want me up at the house?” Jessie asked her.

“Give me time to get cleaned up and to chat with Carl for a while, ok?”

“Sure. I gotta clean up, too. Think I’ll get something to eat, as well. I’m hungry after all that fucking this morning. I can’t believe we were fucking and sucking all night. I also can’t believe that Mr Carl hasn’t come looking for us, either.”

“I’m a little concerned, too. Guess he was a lot more tired then he thought. I’ll bet he’s still in bed and I’ll have to get him up once I get there.”

They both laughed at the thought of Carl still in bed. Usually he was an early riser when he was home. Sounded like his age was finally catching up with him.

After giving each other a hug, Jessie entered his home and watched from the doorway as Miss Catherine headed towards the main house.

As she walked to the house, Catherine thought of the things she’d be doing with Carl later in the day.

“If he’s still in bed, I’ll wake him up with a nice suck on his cock. Bet that’ll wake him up.

* * *

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Catherine screamed, once she found her husband dead in their bed.

When she first entered the room the smell had alerted her to something wrong. At first she thought the toilet had backed up. But then, she wondered why the smell hadn’t gotten Carl out of bed to fix it. It wouldn’t be the first time he’d had to get up to unstop the damned thing.

She went to the bathroom first, to see what the damage was, and once there found that there was no backup. The floor was dry and Carl was still in bed.

As she got closer to the bed though, the smell got stronger and she finally realized what it was. As soon as she realized that she knew her husband had died during the night. The smell was the waste released from his body when his muscles had completely relaxed. Only then did she see the vacant stare on her husband’s face.

“NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” she screamed again. “NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” She fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face.

Carl was dead! It couldn’t be! How could Carl be dead?

The next thing she heard was the front door banging open, Jessie calling her name.

“What’s wrong, Miss Catherine? What’s wrong?”

When he finally got to the bedroom he found Miss Catherine kneeling at the side of the bed usually used by Mr Carl. Mr Carl was lying on the bed, beneath the covers, unmoving. Miss Catherine’s head was lying on the bed and he could tell she was crying. She was also holding her husband’s hand, talking softly to him.

“I love you, Carl. I love you. Please, Carl, don’t leave me like this. I don’t think I can go on without you here to help me.”

From her tone of voice, Jessie could tell she was in shock. She’d probably walked in the room and found him like that, just lying there and not moving.

Then the odors hit him, too. He immediately knew what it was and moved across the room, grabbing at Catherine and pulling her to her feet.

“Come on, Miss Catherine. There’s nothing you can do for him now. We need to call Doc Connors and have him come out here.”

“But, I can’t just leave him there, Jessie. He needs me!”

“I don’t mean to be cruel, Miss Catherine, but Mr Carl doesn’t need anything right now. You need to get yourself cleaned up and be presentable when the doc does get here though. Think you can do that, Miss Catherine?”

“I.......I.......I think so, Jessie. I think I can.”

“Good. You get cleaned up and I’ll do what I can for Mr Carl. We’ll be downstairs when Doc Connors gets here. He’ll know what to do.”

He helped her to the bathroom, ran the tub full of slightly hot water, helped her get out of the dirty clothing she was still wearing, and assisted her into the water. “Sit there and relax for a while, Miss Catherine. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

Jessie went back to the bedroom and began to clean up. He’d done this sort of thing for years, while working on the place. The only difference now, was that he was doing this to Mr Carl and not the animals of the farm. He was use to cleaning up after the animals, be they dead or alive. He’d never had to clean up a dead person before, so this was all new to him and he took his time, wanting to make sure it was done right. After all, if Doc Connors was going to come up here, there was no need for him to see Mr Carl in this state. Sure, the doc had probably seen all this before, but that didn’t mean he had to see it now.

By the time Jessie put the finishing wraps on the bedroom the doorbell was ringing. Catherine got up to answer it, taking time to glance at herself in the hall mirror. She had to compose herself, as well. She’d only had to deal with death once in her life, and that one time both of her parents had been taken from her. But, finally realizing what was wrong, she’d never had to face the dead bodies of her parents. All that had been taken care of while she and Carl were returning from their honeymoon many, many years ago.

“Hello, Doc,” she greeted the man at the door. “Jessie’s upstairs getting things cleaned up.” Tears again formed at the corners of her eyes and she had to use her hanky to dab at them.

“I understand, Catherine. I understand.”

The two of them went into the sitting room, where she already had a teapot sitting on the coffee table. Steam was rising from the spout on the pot and the bowl with the sugar cubes and the urn of cream sat beside it.

“Can I offer you something to drink, doctor?”

“I’ll get it, Catherine.”

Doc Connors pour both of them a drink and added sugar to his—he knew from experience that Catherine took hers with only cream—and handed the cup to her once he was finished.

“Are you doing well, Catherine?” he asked.

All she could do was nod.

“I know this is hard on you, but Carl’s had some health problems in the past,” he told her.

Catherine was so surprised by the remark that she nearly dropped her cup.

“No he didn’t,” she replied.

“Yes, Catherine, he did.

Her eyes never left his, as he explained what he knew about her husband and his health.

“Carl came to me two years ago with chest pains. I did a complete physical on him and found that, not only did he have diabetes, but also high blood pressure and occasional attacks angina attacks.”

“I didn’t know this,” she interrupted.

“That’s because Carl didn’t want to worry you about his health. His thoughts were that you shouldn’t know how bad things had gotten.”

“Why wouldn’t he tell me though?”

“I can’t speak for Carl, Catherine. All I can tell you is that he didn’t want me to say anything to you and, as he was my patient, I couldn’t tell you without his permission first. You know, patient/doctor confidentiality.”

Although she didn’t understand, she nodded, as if she did.

“Carl was on medications for all his aliments. I told him he would never get better but we could make his life easier for him.”

“So that’s why he wouldn’t go to see you when I told him to,” Jessie interjected. He’d entered the room without either one of them knowing it.

“Hello, Jessie,” the doctor greeted him. The two men shook hands and, with Catherine’s approval, Jessie joined the two of them in the sitting room.

“Was Carl having any problems, Jessie?”

“You mean Jessie knew, and I didn’t?”

“No, Miss Catherine. I didn’t know anything about his health. I was with him when he started having chest pains the other night. I told him he should make an appointment with the doctor, but he wouldn’t listen to me. Told me he was fine and just tired from the long trip.”

“That’s something I told Carl he was going to have to quit, too.”

“What’s that, doctor?” Catherine asked.

“I told him he needed to retire and let someone else do all the trips. His health was getting worse and yet, he still wouldn’t listen to me.”

“Carl always had a stubborn streak in him, doc. I’ve been married to that man a long time. I’m just surprised that I never noticed anything was wrong.”

“Don’t fret over it, Catherine. If I weren’t a doctor I’d have never noticed anything, either. Carl was good at keeping things to himself, wasn’t he?”

Both Catherine and Jessie nodded in agreement.

“I did my best to get him to tell you about his heart problems. I even went as far as to have a stress test administered. I wanted to make sure there wasn’t more to my diagnosis.”

“What happened?” Catherine asked.

“Well, he took the test and everything checked out just fine. There were no blockages in his heart and there were no abnormal readings on any of the graphs. I prescribed stronger doses of medications and told him to take it easy.” Then he changed the subject.

“I’m required to do an autopsy, Catherine.”

“Do you have to?” she asked.

“Yes, I do. State law requires one.”

“When?”

“Just as soon as I can get him to the morgue, I’m afraid. The sooner it’s done, the better.”

Tears were flowing freely now, running down her cheeks and dripping off her chin.

“I won’t do anything that isn’t required, Catherine. I’ll do only what has to be done to determine the cause of death. Have you thought about arrangements, yet?”

Jessie jumped in then, “Mr Carl wanted a simple burial, right here on the farm. The plot is already laid out and I’ll start on the preparations this afternoon.”

“Is there anything I need to do?” the doctor asked him.

“No, sir. Mr Carl told me years ago that all the arrangements were to be simple and the burial to be a family affair.”

“It will be only me and Miss Catherine,” Jessie added.

“I’ll be there, of course,” stated the doctor. “After all, I’ve know him since the marriage and I do consider myself a friend of the family.” With that the doctor stood up, gathered up him bag and went towards the bedroom. “I’ll try not to take too long, Catherine. What I really need to do now is determine the time of his death and get him ready to be moved. I called the ambulance before I left the office and it should be here shortly.

“I’ll get them up there once they get here, doc,” Jessie told him.

“Thank you, Jessie.” With all that done the doctor turned around and went on to the bedroom. Jessie and Catherine sat there, next to each other. Jessie held her hand and, after a couple of minutes, laid her head on his shoulder and cried until there were no more tears left. After about an hour, Jessie excused himself and went to the bedroom, where the doctor was cleaning up.

“I’m done here, Jessie. I heard the ambulance pull up a moment ago, so please let them in and we’ll be done.”

“Thank you so much, doctor. We really appreciate it all. Once I let the men in with the stretcher I’m gonna take Miss Catherine down to my place, to get some rest. I think right now she needs to get out of here, don’t you?”

“I think it would be better for her, right now. Thank you, Jessie.”

“Just doing what I’d normally do. If it had been Miss Catherine I’d be doing the same thing for Mr Carl. They’re my family, sir, and I intend to take care of her.”

“I know you will, Jessie. Carl once told me that you’d take care of her if anything were to happen to him, and I know he trusted you very much.”

All was said and done then and Jessie returned to the sitting room and helped Catherine to her feet.

“Come on, Miss Catherine. I’m gonna take you to my place for a while.”

She started to protest, but he wouldn’t listen to it.

“What you need right now is some rest. Away from here. I know this is your home, but right now it’s not the place to be.”

Catherine didn’t offer any resistance. Her will was gone right then, and she realized Jessie was telling her the truth.

* * *

The funeral had been two weeks ago. The only people at the graveside had been Jessie, Catherine and Doc Conners. The friends she and Carl had known for years were now gone, the last of them having moved away over 2 years preciously. Louise had sent her condolences, as she’d been unable to attend the services. She was out of state, visiting an ill relative and would get in touch with her as soon as she got back.

The day had been bright and full of sunshine, not a cloud in the sky.

“Just the way he would’ve wanted it,” Jessie told Catherine.

“Yes, Jessie. Just how it should be. I’m glad he didn’t go in the winter, either. I don’t think I could’ve taken standing out here in the cold.”

“Or the rain, for that matter,” Jessie answered.

Once the casket had been placed in the bottom of the grave the two men took up the shovels next to the pile of dirt and began to refill the hole. They’d debated on hiring someone to do it, but Catherine had objected. It would be what Carl would’ve wanted, for his family to close out this last chapter of his life, so that’s what they did. It took the two of them about an hour to completely fill up the hole, using only the shovels. It had taken Jessie the better part of two days to get it dug out and he also felt it was only right for him to fill it in, as well.

When they put in the last load, Catherine put the small bouquet of pansies on top of the earth.

“They were his favorite flower,” she told the two men.

A small prayer was said and then they took hold of each other hands, Jessie on one side and Doc Conners on the other side of Catherine, and began their long walk back to the main house.

Jessie had hired professional people to clean up the house, over Catherine’s objections.

“Miss Catherine,” he countered, “this ain’t ‘Spring Cleanin’ time’. Something terrible happened in that house and, while I don’t like it none either, it’s best to get someone who knows what they’re doing here.” It was only with some reluctance that she allowed him to make the call and set up the appointment.

The crew would be here tomorrow and, in the meantime, she would stay at his house with him and Neptune. The animal had been moved into the house the day after Carl passed away. It didn’t seem right to leave him in the barn now. With the two of them tied up with all the arrangements, it was better if the dog were kept close by, to keep an eye on him. Besides that, Jessie felt that Miss Catherine was more comfortable with him around all the time.

There were many times he’d look into the living room of his modest house, to check up on her. He’d usually find her on the couch, her legs spread wide and Neptune’s head stuck between them. He knew he should probably say something, after all Mr Carl was still waiting to be buried at that time, but he had decided against it. The contact with the animal was what she probably needed right then.

He’s stand there and watch a while, as Neptune munched on her slick pussy, lapping up her juices as they flowed from within her. She never uttered a sound, lying there and letting Neptune have is way with her. Yes, he could tell she was enjoying it, but something seemed to be missing and he couldn’t quite put his finger on it at that time It was only later he realized that she missed Carl’s companionship, his touch and his smells. There were times he could see her crying, as well.

There were many nights he heard her crying in the night and he’d go to her to give some comfort. The first time he did it she reached out and grabbed his cock, still shriveled and small. She’d use her hands on him until his tool was rigid with blood, causing his cock veins to stand out and throb. Only then would she begin to suck on him and would continue to do so until she shot his load into her mouth and down her throat. Only after that did she seem able to sleep through the night. He felt guilty for allowing her to use him like that, but he also realized she was grieving and, by sucking on his cock or letting Neptune eat her pussy, it was her way of dealing with the major void in her life. She’d been married to Carl for a long time, and she missed him. While he wanted to badly fuck her, he held back, not wanting to take advantage of the situation. He figured that once she was ready for something to happen, she would let him know.

* * *

Two weeks later Catherine cornered Jessie in the living room. She stood naked in front of him and gently pushed him back, until the back of his knees hit the edge of the couch, causing his to fall back into the softness of the cushions. Once she had his pants lowered she pulled out his cock and began to lash it with her tongue, pausing occasionally to suck it into the back of her mouth, pulling his foreskin down into her throat. She’d not fucked him for over a month now, and she was anxious to feel him inside of her again.

Neptune was lying across the room, curled up in his favorite corner. The smells coming from the two people across the room soon got his attention and his cock reacted properly. He sat up and moved closer to the action. He could see his mistresses round ass sticking up, almost in an invitation for him to come and take her, but he also know that once she was ready for him she would let him know. So he sat there and waited, his cock slowly emerging from his sheath, with his fluids already beginning to drip onto the carpet.

Jessie sat there and enjoyed the oral examination he was receiving. It had been a while since she’d sucked his cock and he was about to interrupt her. Not now. His eyes were closed and he was pinching his own nipples, already hard and hurting, but not with pain. He was once again feeling pleasure and was thankful for it. He badly wanted to fuck her right now, but decided it was up to her. Since she was the one who initiated all this, he thought it would only be fitting to let her do what she wanted to do, and when she wanted to do it. He wouldn’t complain one bit.

After sucking on his cock for a while Catherine pulled off and licked down the length, stopping to lick and suck on his balls for a while. Once she was done there she urged him forward, until only the edge of his butt was balanced on the edge. She lifted his legs and pulled his pants and shorts the rest of the way off and then pushed them back towards the upper part of his body. Once they were in place she continued with her mouth and tongue. First she concentrated on the area just beneath his balls. What she liked to refer to as his ‘most sensitive spot’. She’d lick the back of his balls for a while and then swipe her mouth over the area below that. His pumping of his hips let her know she was doing the right thing. After that she’d lick lower, until her mouth came to his brown hole, puckered in front of her mouth. She’s stick out her tongue and gently licks over it, drawing moans of pleasure from him.

Jessie didn’t move. He was enjoying the rimming Miss Catherine was giving him. He’d wanted to get her to do it a long time ago, but he knew how she felt about anything being done to her ass, so he didn’t even try to get her to do it for him. Now that she was doing it though, he was pleasantly surprised and took advantage of the moment. He could feel her dip the end of her tongue as far into his hole as she could. Nothing had ever penetrated back there, so the opening was tight. Still, the feeling of her tongue against him was enough to keep his cock rock hard.

Reaching to her hips, Jessie pulled her around and got her to straddle his head, giving him access to her pussy, so he could use his mouth on her. In the course of moving her she had to give up licking his ass, but eagerly returned to licking his balls and then returning to his cock, where she took him as deep into her mouth as she could, savoring the feel of his cock head banging against the back of her throat.

Movement on the bed alerted the two of them that Neptune had joined in on the fun. He dipped his head and joined Catherine in licking Jessie’s balls. When she moved away from his cock, Neptune went to wrapping his tongue around the tool, licking off his mistresses saliva and then lapping up the leaking pre cum Jessie was dripping.

They stay in that position for about twenty minutes, until Neptune got a shot of Jessie’s cum, which he graciously shared with Catherine, and Jessie got his mouth full of Catherine’s sweet juices, as well.

Once they were finished it was Neptune’s turn to lick on Catherine for a while, twisting his tongue deep into her depths. At one point he accidentally nipped on her clit, causing a short, sharp pain.

“Ouch!” she screamed. “He bit me!” She couldn’t believe that after all they’d done to, and for, each other, that the animal would bite her.

Drawing back her hand she slapped him on the nose.

Jessie had not time to stop her, as he lay there and watched with astonishment as she hit the pet.

“Miss Catherine!” he hollered at her. “He didn’t mean it, he just got carried away.”

“I don’t care if he just got ‘carried away’, Jessie. That animal ever bites me again, I’ll make sure it never happens again. You understand me?”

“Yes, Miss Catherine, I understand.” He shook his head in frustration. Since Mr Carl’s death he’d noticed a change in her personality. She had gotten a little meaner to him, as well. She’d also gotten demanding, something she’d never been before. While he realized she was still in shock from losing her husband of so many years, he was still a little leery of what was happening and promised himself that he’d keep an eye on her.

After the bite the atmosphere wasn’t the same and Catherine got up from the bed and retreated to the shower. Once Jessie could hear the water running he went over to Neptune, knelt down and petted the animal, talking to him as he did.

“Don’t worry, boy. I’m not gonna let her do anything to you. I’s sorry she hit you like that. I know it was an accident and, I think she does, too. She’s not in her right mind now, so we have to be patient with her.”

He stood up, reaching to his back to ease the pain from straightening up. Standing there for a few minutes, he rubbed his back and gradually the pain subsided and he was able to cross to the other side of room and get his clothes on. As he was sitting on the bed, putting on his shoes, Catherine came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing, and sat on the bed beside him.

“I’m sorry, Jessie,” she apologized. I don’t know what got into me. He bit me! I was scared for a minute.” She looked over to Neptune and got up to cross the room and apologize to the animal. As she got closer Neptune surprised her by growling at her, baring his teeth.

“Don’t you dare snap at me!” she told him. Then she reached back to swing at him again but Neptune saw it coming and got out of the way. He crawled under the bed and stayed there. No amount of coaxing from either Jessie or Catherine could persuade him to come out.

“Miss Catherine,” Jessie said to her, as he looked into her eyes, “you can’t be treating him like that! Look at all the good things he’s done for you. There was no cause to try and hit him again. He’s just spooked that you hit him the first time. I don’t think anyone’s ever raised a hand to him and he’s reacting the only way he knows how.

“Well, he better never do it again, Jessie. Never again!” She stomped out of the room, grabbing her robe from the chair by the door as she left.

Jessie could only stand there and stare at the open doorway.

* * *

The next day, as Catherine was walking from her house down to Jessie’s place, Neptune came out to meet her, his tail wagging. He was looking forward to having some fun with her and was welcoming her back to Jessie’s.

As she got closer to the animal she was glad to see he’d apparently forgotten how she’d treated him yesterday. Once he got closer to her she knelt down, waiting for him to get closer. Once he was there, for some unexplainable reason, she cuffed him upside his head.

“Don’t you ever snap at me, or growl at me again, you mutt!” she sneered.

Neptune didn’t know what was wrong with his mistress. He’d always been good to her and now she was treating him badly. He lay still, on his belly, as Catherine got up and proceeded to the house. Once she was inside he headed back to the barn, but he didn’t stop there. Instead he kept going and he was going to make sure he didn’t come back to this place again.

* * *

Jessie and Catherine sat on the side of the bed, both naked and out of breath. They’d just finished a suck session on each other and each was looking forward to something more, as soon as they caught their breaths.

“Have you seen Neptune?” Jessie asked her.

“I ran into him on the way over here and petted him,” she lied, “but he didn’t follow me here. I haven’t seen him since.”

“That’s strange,” Jessie responded. “He’s usually here while were busy and it’s not like him to be here and be a part of all this.”

“I know. I missed his tongue digging into me this time.”

“I’m sure he’ll be here shortly,” Jessie said, but she could tell by the sound of his voice that he was concerned.

“Jessie,” she said, to get his attention.

“Yes?”

“I want you on top this time. I want to feel your hard cock deep inside of me and it’s sooooooooooooo deep in there when you’re on top.”

“Ok, Miss Catherine. I like that way, too. Let’s me work on those wonderful titties of yours.”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, Jessie,” she swooned. “I love to have you suck on my nipples while you’re pumping me full of your cum.”

Lying on the bed, she spread her legs.......an open invitation for him to climb on top and fuck the hell out of her. He quickly took his position and watched as she grabbed his cock and guided it into her hole, feeling the enveloping warmth of her as he entered. He took his time, as he usually did, and slowly slid his length all the way into her, until his cock head was probing her uterus. Once he was settled into her as deep as he could go, he began to pick up the pace. In no time he was pounding into her as hard as he could.

After five minutes or so the first chest pain hit him.

Hit him hard!

It was only the strength of his arms that held him up. He concentrated on staying up, not wanting to collapse on top of her. He knew his weight would crush the breath out of her lungs, and maybe hurting her at the same time.

Then the second pain struck!

This time he wasn’t able to stay up on his arms. He fell on top her, with a thud.

“Jessie,” she yelled at him.

No answer.

“Jessie,” this time louder.

Still, no answer.

Then she realized he’d stopped breathing! She tried to push him off of her, but couldn’t get into a good position to move him. When he’d fallen on her he’d trapped one of her arms between them. She’d been stroking her clit as he fucked her, and how it was stuck there. Try as she could, she could barely move it.

It was then that she started to panic.

“Jessie! This isn’t funny, Jessie!”

Jessie didn’t move. His heart had finally decided it was time to quit working and, as he thrust his cock into her for the last time in his life, his aorta burst and he instantly died, never feeling a thing. It was sudden, quicker then Carl’s death only a few weeks ago.

Now Catherine regretted the fact that Jessie had a feather mattress. With his weight on top of her, she’d sunk deeper into the mattress and was completely unable to move. She was starting to panic, too. It was getting harder and harder for her to breath, as well.

She struggled to move her arm, wanting to get out from under her lover, but still unable to.

Now she regretted treating Neptune so badly. Perhaps, if he were here, he’d have been able to help her move Jessie. Now she was stuck here, under a dead man, with no way to get any help.

She felt the panic of earlier return. She continued to struggle, making it more difficult to breath with each movement.

Then she realized she might be stuck here for a while and the panic grew, her blood pressure rose and her adrenaline started to pump into her veins at a faster rate, causing her heartbeat to also accelerate.

The last thing she remembered was she was stuck on a bed, with a black man on top of her, his cock embedded in her pussy, and she had no way to get away.

Her heart finally gave out and, with a release of her last breath, she died beneath him.

* * *

Four months later, after no one had heard from them, someone came to the house to see what had happened. The grocer, from whom they’d gotten their groceries and supplies, entered the main house, calling her name and getting no answer. Next he went to Jessie’s place, noticing the truck was still in the driveway. He knocked on the door, got no answer, then went inside, calling out Jessie’s name here, as well. Again, no answer.

He left the house and went to the barn.

No one there, either.

He never explored further into either house. He felt he was invading someone’s privacy, so he left the farm and returned to his business, the incident soon forgotten. In the bedroom of Jessie’s house were two bodies, one on top of the other, in a pose suggesting two lovers in the throes of love making.

No one came back to the house for almost 2 years, leaving it as though abandoned.

After that long absence of life, John Hendricks came to the house. He’d been Carl’s business partner and he wanted to know what had happened to his partner. Like the grocer, he found no one in the main house.

He walked to Jessie’s, knocking on the door before entering.

The stench that had once been there was long gone by now, replaced with the smell of dust and neglect. His feet left their prints in the dust on the floor as he walked through the house. He found nothing in the living room, the dining room, or the bathroom. His last glance in the bedroom also confirmed that no one was there, either. He turned around and left the house.

If he’d looked closer he would’ve found the skeletons of two people, still lying on the bed, one on top of the other.