The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A hot MILF and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to the giant black island cocks they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil’s Weed.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Fuck Weed is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Fuck Weed

Chapter 12 – A Round Of Cocks On Me

The next few weeks continued along smoothly for Chase. Kymberly moved his office next to her own to guarantee regular access to his cock, and the psychotropic cum that now flowed from it. His days fell into a weird sort of routine. He’d typically wake up to the sensation of his beautiful wife Mindy sucking on his cock, followed by a morning fuck. He usually had to service his wife at least three times before she’d let him out of the house.

He’d arrive at the office after that, no longer worrying about being late. He’d enjoy his usual morning dose of Sinsemilla and a fuck with Allison, who had become quite addicted to his cock. Shortly after he’d either stroll next door for a turn with Kymberly or, having discovered that she loved to role play, wait a little longer until she couldn’t control her need any longer.

Sometimes he’d walk into her office to find her tied to her chair. Her receptionist Jeanette would be teasing her with a vibrator or her tongue. Chase would fuck the athletic receptionist before finally giving in to Kym’s pleas of desire. Nina liked to wait until midafternoon for her fix, usually anally, because she wanted to get her work done before getting cum stoned. No matter what, Chase would usually service his office harem at least twice a day, sometimes more.

By the time he got home Mindy usually had some of the weed burning, and as often as not had a guest to play with. By the time Chase was drifting off to sleep, with his wife dutifully sucking on his cock, he was a pretty happy guy.

Mindy was actually able to make her Sinsemilla last longer than Chase thought it would. He expected her to run out by the first week or so. But she did her best to conserve the precious plant as long as she could. Inevitably came the day several weeks later that she ran out.

“Honey, I need some of your Kali.” She asked with a coy smile. “I ran out.”

“Sorry babe, no can do.” Chase replied matter-of-factly.

“What the fuck Chase?” She replied, agitated. “Come on, quit fooling, I need some.”

“I’m sorry Mindy. You have kind of a problem holding your smoke.” Chase said calmly. He knew this wouldn’t be pretty. “You can suck my cock though.”

Mindy flew off the handle and stood up, her face angry. “Fuck you Chase! Fuck you!” She screamed as she stomped out of the room. “You’re not getting anything from me until you learn to share!”

Chase calmly went back to watching TV. He knew she’d be back. Maybe not tonight, maybe not even tomorrow, but by the third day she’d be back. He slept on the couch after helping himself to a joint and masturbating before going to sleep for the first time since he took his wife to visit Glamity Bay.

The next morning Chase checked in on Mindy. She lay in the bed looking like she was hung over from a wild party. Her eyes were bleary and her hair looked like a rat’s nest. He asked how she was doing only to be met with a middle finger before she threw herself onto her side and buried herself in the blankets.

By the time he got home from work Chase figured that Mindy would be begging for his cock. But when he got home he found Mindy in the guest bedroom, and she wasn’t alone.

“Hi honey.” He said nonplussed. “Hey there… uh…”

“Lewis, sir.” The skinny kid with the massive cock reminded Chase as he plunged into Chase’s wife’s tight pussy.

“Lewis, right, sorry.” He answered before turning to leave the room. “OK, well have fun you kids.”

Mindy was unable to answer, overwhelmed by the huge cock that filled her pussy to overflowing. But it was clear that although she was moaning from the intense fucking she was receiving, it was more than just a big cock that she needed.

“Wait! Uh!” She said just as he was walking out of the bedroom. But she was unable to articulate what she wanted to say as the youth’s big cock began unloading its cum, shooting it against her cervix and filling her with warmth. “Oh god you’re like a fucking horse!” She groaned through gritted teeth.

Chase quietly closed the door and headed to his own bedroom for a shower. Afterwards he went outside to the pool to enjoy the slowly waning sunlight. Since Nikki didn’t appear to be home he brought a Sinsemilla joint out to enjoy along with a glass of rum. Dressed only in his bathrobe he lay down on the Chaise lounge.

He slowly sipped the last of his rum and watched the light puffy clouds drift by until he heard the light pat of bare feet on the pool deck. He turned to see his beautiful wife sullenly walking towards him dressed in sweat pants and a loose T-shirt.

“OK. You win.” She said, not looking up. She timidly started to sit on the side of the lounger and reach for Chase’s cock.

“Uh, wait a minute honey.” Chase said firmly. “You know, you’ve treated me like shit for a long time. Now I’m willing to share, but I’d like to see you make some effort…”

Chase pulled the joint out of his robe pocket. Breaking it in half he put one half on the small table next to him, and the other between his lips. Mindy’s eyes lit up at the sight of the Sinsemilla. Lighting the joint, he inhaled deeply and savored the smoke. His cock started to shift and grow underneath the robe. He watched as Mindy inhaled deeply, trying to get some of the second hand smoke.

“So why don’t you take your pretty little ass into the house, get the stink of that teenager off you, fix yourself up all sexy for your husband, and come back here with another glass of rum for me.” Chase took another long drag. The head rush matched the rush of blood to his cock making the front of his robe tent up. Mindy looked at the outline of his shaft and licked her lips. “Then you can take care of me, and if you do a good job, you’ll get a some of my special cum, and I’ll probably even share the other half of this really delicious joint with you.”

Mindy nodded and quickly turned to go back into the house. “OK…” She muttered.

“Pardon?” Shane asked in a scolding tone of voice.

“Oh…” She stammered for a moment, her eyes watching the cherry red glow of the tip of the joint as Chase took another drag. “Yes dear.” She said contritely before rushing off to get changed.

Chase watched her go, a satisfied grin spreading across his face. He’d wanted to do that for a long time. He stroked his hard cock for a few minutes as he finished the joint, waiting for his wife to return.

It took about fifteen minutes for Mindy to return, but it was worth it. She had showered, brushed out her hair, and put on a little makeup. She came out dressed in a skimpy gold bikini and a pair of high heeled wedged sandals. In her hand she held a large glass of rum on the rocks, the ice cubes clinking as she walked.

Arriving she sat down next to Chase with a seductive grin, and handed him the drink. “Here you are honey. I’m sorry I was such a bitch the last couple of days. Is there anything I can do for you?” She glanced down at his obvious erection.

“That’s a much better way to talk to your husband honey, thank you. By the way, you look very sexy dressed like that. You cleaned up real nice.” Chase said with a smile. He much preferred this version of his wife. “You could take care of my cock if you’d like.”

“Thank you lover, I’d love to take care of your big… hard… cock…” Mindy said seductively as she pulled open the robe to reveal Chase’s rock hard erection. She was obviously reacting positively to his praise. Her eyes lit up at the sight of his cock, and the drool of cum emanating from the tip. She leaned down to take the swollen head into her mouth, but Chase stopped her.

“Uh, let’s just start with a hand job first.” He said with an evil grin. “See how it goes.”

Mindy was briefly taken aback, but she hid it well. Reaching forward, she took his already hard cock in her hand and started to stroke it. She gently played with his balls with her other hand. She watched his pre-cum slowly begin to ooze from the wide cockhead, her eyes glazing over with lust and desire realizing that the drug she craved is inches flowing onto his stomach. “God, it’s so hard. I missed it Chase. I missed your cock so much. I’m sorry I was such a bitch.”

Chase took a sip of his drink and watched her as she stared at his cock lovingly. The truth was, he missed the sex with his wife, and her hands were magic on his cock when she wanted. Her warm fingers stroked his shaft, making sure to slide over the rim of his cockhead. In just a few minutes he was approaching an orgasm. He began to thrust his cock through her hand.

“You going to cum for my baby?” She asked seductively. She stared intently at the cock as it stiffened, her mouth starting to drool in anticipation of his cum. “Come on baby, do it for me, give me your cum.”

“You can do better than that…” Chase replied breathlessly. He was going to cum any second, but he still wanted her to work for it. He ran his fingers through her hair and grasped tight. “It doesn’t look like you want it that bad.”

Mindy swooned with desire for the warm elixir flowing from her husband’s swollen cockhead. She slowly licked the stiff shaft from his balls to the little the sensitive sport where the head flares out from the shaft. She started using her pleading naughty girl voice; the one she knew got Chase off. “God I want your cum. I want you to cum so bad baby. Then I want to lick up every… last… drop!”

She punctuated the last three words with a flick of her tongue up from the flare to the hole. Chase couldn’t hold back as she slowly stroked the top inch of his shaft. His cock spurted line after line of cum into the air to land on his stomach. Mindy watched as the precious cum flowed from her husband’s cock until she was unable to resist its smell any more.

Lunging forward she greedily tried to lap up his cum. But Chase was expecting this and gently but firmly held her head by the hair, keeping her back. She let out a cry of frustration that turned into a purr of arousal as he held her hair tight. She liked the feeling of being controlled. Being careful not to hurt her he held her fast as he stood up, hiss cum slowly flowing down his stomach, onto his semi-erect cock, and slowly stripping onto the pool tile.

Mindy slowly dropped to her knees, submissive, and looked up at her husband, her eyes pleading with him. “No hands.” Chase commanded as he let go of her hair. Tentatively she leaned forward, hands behind her back, and took his cock into her mouth. The Sinsemilla filled cum touched her tongue triggering a shiver of pleasure through her. She could feel her pussy moistening, and her nipples turning rock hard as the drug coursed through her body. Her clit hardened and started to throb as she moaned in pleasure.

“Lick it up and maybe I’ll let you share the other half of the joint.” Chase said.

Mindy licked Chase’s stomach clean, her face pressed greedily against him. Working down from there she licked his cock and balls clean. And, with hands still behind her back, she leaned over to lick the pool tiles clean. She ended up putting her hands down to support herself, but did as she was instructed and used only her mouth to lick up his cum.

Finally finished, she looked up at her husband with loving glazed eyes. Settling herself on her knees again, she eagerly awaited his next instruction, barely able to control herself as her large clit throbbed between her wet thighs. Chase stepped forward and placed his stiff cock a half inch from her lips. Mindy didn’t move, but licked her lips and watched expectantly. The sight of his submissive wife caused his cock to grow again. Mindy opened her lips to accept his cock as it lengthened, eagerly sucking it into her mouth. She shifted forward to better pleasure her husband.

“You’re doing great babe…” Chase said as he brandished the half joint and a lighter. “You need a reward. Now don’t move…”

Chase lit the joint and took a small puff. This alone made his cock rock hard as it nestled in his wife’s warm mouth. He held it down to allow Mindy to take a hit. She inhaled deeply, and went back to pleasuring Chase’s cock, sliding the cock in and out of her mouth. She moaned as the drug hit her system before finally blowing the smoke out of her nose. Her pussy literally dripped with arousal as he allowed her to take another hit off the joint.

He continued alternating between feeding her the joint and feeding her his cock. She enthusiastically sucked and licked his cock until he was about to cum. Tossing the spent Sinsemilla to the floor, Chase grabbed Mindy by the hair and guided her onto the chaise lounge, his hard cock straining as it swung in front of him. Forcing her back onto the lounge she leaned back as far as she could and spread her legs wide, almost like a dancer doing the splits. She pulled her bikini bottom to the side and eagerly spread her pussy and rubbed her swollen clit.

“Gimme your cock Chase!” She begged through a big horny grin. “Put that big cock in me and fuck me!”

Chase was happy to comply. He lowered himself before her, lining his hard cock in line with her wet opening. Mindy stroked her large clit as he pushed against her. Her eyes started to roll as an orgasm overwhelmed her, her pussy squirting all over Chase’s cock. Sliding his big cock into her quivering body he started to fuck her. Mindy squealed in ecstasy as he pounded into her fit body. Holding her shaking thighs wide became too much for Mindy as she slowly succumb to the cock pounding into her body, and the Sinsimella filled cum filling her system. Bending her knees she put them around her husband, urging him deeper as she begged him to cum.

“Oh god! I want you to cum in me!” She screamed as she writhed in pleasure. “Fucking fuck me with that big cock and fill me with cum!”

Chase jack hammered in and out of the beautiful woman. His entire body tensed like a steel rod, flexing only in the middle until he felt the cum rise along the length of his cock and spurt into his wife’s convulsing body. Falling into her arms he thrust as deeply into his wife’s pussy as he could. She wrapped her arms and legs around him as she came, sobbing with pleasure in his ear.

“Oh fuck… I’ve never cum that hard before!” She cried as she slowly came down from her euphoric state. “Oh Chase… That was amazing.” Her body continued to jerk as he slowly slid in and out of her cum filled pussy. The feeling of her big clit rubbing against the base of his cock slowly brought her to another orgasm. She gasped, her mouth open in a silent cry of rapture as she gushed around his cock.

They lay there, together, for what seemed like an eternity before they were interrupted by the insistent beeping of the oven timer. “Oh shit! Nikki will be home in fifteen minutes!” Mindy cried as they untangled their respective limbs. “Good thing I set the timer!”

They quickly tidied up on the deck and were back in their bedroom before they heard the front door open. Nikki said a quick hello as she headed right to her room. Chase told her good night, but Mindy was too busy with his cock in her mouth to say anything.

Mindy was incredibly horny in the morning as well. Chase awoke lying on his side to find that Mindy had spooned up against him and was happily fucking herself on his morning wood. Now that she’d given up control she seemed perfectly happy getting her Sinsemilla high from Chase’s cock. Smoking the herb was just a plus. Chase made a note, though, that she seemed to really enjoy the domination.

Chase slid his slippery cock from Mindy’s tight pussy to her perfectly shaped ass just in time to blow his morning load in her. He wanted to get to work early today, and filling her ass with his psychotropic cum should leave her in a bit of a stupor. Sure enough, she snuggled up against him, her tight ass milking every drop of cum from his cock until she arched her back and moaned. The Sinsemilla in his cum hit her system like a sledgehammer, leaving her writhing in ecstasy on the bed while Chase made his way to the shower.

It wasn’t until Chase was dressed, tying his tie as a matter of fact, that Mindy came up to him, gently kissed him, and dropped to her knees to suck on his cock before he left. She looked up at him with heavily glazed eyes as she coaxed another orgasm from him, filling her mouth with cum. She would now return to bed to masturbate and go back to sleep while he made his way to the office.

Chase’s deal with Finny was starting to come through. Each week a shipment of special mounting clips made for sniper scopes arrived from Glamity Bay. The parts were made by the original manufacturer, but diverted to Glamity Bay for “special processing”. The actual part only cost a few dollars to make, but Chase’s father-in-law had managed to bribe a couple of members of the appropriations committee to drive the price up to several hundred dollars per unit. Used for packing inside the mounting clip was an “all natural” formed padding made from the Kali flower. All Chase had to do was to let the molded fibers sit in a cigar humidor for a few days until they fell apart into the cut leaves again to make it into usable Sinsemilla again. The plan was working perfectly, and Chase expected to hand off the delivery to a Glamity Bay representative in a couple of days.

Pulling up he noticed a couple of limousines parked at the front of the office building. As he made his way to his office he noted that Kymberly’s door was closed. He raised his eyebrows to Kym’s assistant Jeanette. Jeanette had gone through quite the metamorphosis since being introduced to Sinsemilla and Chase’s cock. No longer a mousy receptionist hidden behind loose fitting peasant dresses, now she sported tight fitting dresses that showed off her slim runner’s body. Raising her shoulders, she shrugged at Chase as if to indicate she didn’t know who the visitors were.

Chase couldn’t help but notice that her eyes were glazed over and super dilated, as if she’d been smoking a ton of Sinsemilla. He waved off the suspicion though, after all, he was her only supplier. He headed into his office and put his feet up on the desk. Lighting up his first hit of the day he thought to himself that life had gotten pretty fucking good since he returned from Glamity Bay.

His drug fueled erection throbbed in his pants as he wondered where Allison was; she was usually by his office for a fuck by now. Undaunted, he pulled his hard cock out of his pants and started stroking himself, only to be interrupted by Jeanette.

Jeanette walked into his office dressed in a tight sixties inspired mini dress decorated with orange and red circles on white. The second she saw hit hard cock she was mesmerized. She stared at it longingly as she walked around his desk to perch on the edge. She gently stroked his hard cock as she started talking.

“God I want this…” She started, licking her lips in anticipation. “But Kymberly needs your help. We got a surprise visit from Captain Gail, you know, from the appropriations group is here to inspect the change to the part you requested. It’s not usually a big deal, Kymberly buys her a big lunch and some martinis and she’s happy. But several men showed up at the same time. I think there might be a problem. Anyway, Kymberly said you have to get in there right away. I wish not, I’d love to go for a ride.”

Jeanette punctuated her desire with a long stroke of his shaft, leaving a slime of cum around her fist that she quickly licked off while Chase did his pants up. He was terribly self-conscious of his erection as he walked into Kym’s office.

Chase entered a surreal tableau in Kymberly’s office. He immediately figured out where Alli had gone. She was sitting on the couch next to military appropriations officer. Gail O’Neil was a curvy blonde woman. Extremely intelligent, she rose through the ranks quickly. However, when a superior discovered her kissing another female officer she was shunted aside to the appropriations group. But at the moment she was laughing uproariously with a Sinsemilla pipe in one hand billowing thick smoke into the air. Her other hand held Allison, who was grinding against the captain’s thigh, stoned and horny out of her mind from the smoke.

As if this wasn’t enough for Chase’s blown mind, sitting in the overstuffed club chair next to the couch was a black man in an expensive suit with an enormous cock hanging out. Kneeling at one side was Kymberly, in one of her trademark skin tight dresses, sucking on the fat brown head of the enormous black cock. Jeanette walked over and knelt at the other side of the chair, reached over and started stroking the heavily veined shaft. The black man was looking down at Kymberly with a big grin as she worked the end of his cock.

“Finny?” Chase said, finally cluing into who was sitting there.

Kymberly looked up at Chase and smiled. “Oh! Hey Chase!” she said, losing her balance and falling drunkenly onto the floor. Jeanette seized this opportunity to grab Finny’s massive cock and take it into her mouth. “I see you’ve met your friend Bo already! Wait, that didn’t come out quite right.” She giggled drunkenly. “He’s heavenly! And it really helped that he showed up the same time as Captain Gail!”

“God, I am so fucked up I should be court marshaled!” The blonde in uniform blurted out. “Hey, so where’s my surprise?” She said before laughing and taking another long hit on the pipe. Chase could see that Allison had her hand up the Captain’s skirt, obviously working the woman’s pussy.

Finny looked up at Chase and smiled, flashing a peace sign. It was obvious that Finny was well stoned too. “Hey mon…” He said in his thick island accent. “How you doing? I taut it was a good time for a visit mon, check out my investment. Hey, no worries Gail, he be right out I’m sure.”

“Here he is ladies…” Announced a sleek black woman in a tight fitting business jacket and a loose short flowered skirt. The skirt hung mid-thigh and showed off her sleek legs, and the jacket served more as a frame for her large breasts than anything else. She led a naked black man into the room almost like a circus animal. His skin had been worked to a brown sheen with oil, presumably Kali oil, and she led him by his enormous erect cock. The organ was easily a foot long, and as thick around as her wrist. She led the man over to the side of the couch and handed the huge cock over to Allison. Gail took one look at the size of the black meat and almost fainted with desire. She moaned as her eyes lit up with desire. “He’s all primed and ready for you.”

Allison shifted on Gail’s lap so she could feed the tip of the massive cock into the blonde’s eager mouth. Despite the thickness of the cock’s shaft, its head was somewhat small and slim. It gave the organ a slightly spear-like shape. The blonde captain eagerly sucked on the huge cock while Allison ground her wet pussy onto the Captain’s thigh. When Gail finally let go, gasping for air, Allison took her turn sucking on the heavily veined cock. The cock’s owner simply stood there and enjoyed the attention. His female companion took several opportunities to kiss him and drag her fingers over his pelvis.

“So, it looks like you have everyting under control here mon.” Finny said as he turned his attention back to Chase. “It looks like you set tings up just like we agreed, and you have some great assistants, you have them well trained mon.” He punctuated the last by pulling Jeanette’s ponytail, his long wet cock slowly sliding from her mouth. Tensing, he managed to flip his cock to the other side for Kymberly to take a turn.

“Uh, thanks.” Chase said. The second hand Sinsemilla smoke was making his already hard cock ache. “I wish you had called, I could have set up a proper reception.”

“No worries mon, I have other business while I’m here.” Finny said as he pulled his cock from Kymberly to Jeanette. He nodded to the girls at his feet as Jeanette eagerly took his cock into her mouth while Kym licked the base of his thick shaft. “Besides mon, the reception has been spectacular! But where are my manners Mr. Chase? Missy! See to our friend.”

The black girl, Missy presumably, smiled and nodded as she left the naked black man to the attention of Allison and Gail. She gestured to the club chair across from the one Finny sat in. “Have a seat Mr. Chase. I’ll be happy to take care of you.”

Chase sat down, still conscious of his hard cock sticking up through his slacks. The sleek looking black woman took an already filled Sinsemilla pipe from the coffee table and brought it to her full red lips. She flicked open an expensive lighter that sounded like a mini rocket engine and quickly lit the pipe. She enjoyed a long drag before handing it to Chase. She sat on the arm of the chair next to him while she let the smoke enter her system, finally exhaling with a loud moan. Chase inhaled deeply and enjoyed the feeling of euphoria coursing through his body, seemingly ending up in his rock hard cock. Missy slid down onto his lap and cooed with pleasure as she pressed her ass against his erection. She leaned in close, her spicy Kali perfume surrounding Chase’s senses, and kissed him.

Over to the side Captain O’Neil could be heard crying out in pleasure. Allison had slid between the military woman’s firm thighs and had her face buried in the woman’s pussy. The blonde shook with ecstasy as Alli’s experienced mouth brought her to a hard orgasm. Through it all though, Gail kept sucking on the large black cock in her hand, eager for more of his drug laced cum as it trickled into her mouth. After only a few moments the man groaned. His cock started to tense and release as he pumped several mouthfuls of cum into the blonde’s mouth. Gail hungrily gulped the spicy thick liquid, her mind awash with the drug, as her body responded with another crushing orgasm. Allison climbed up from between the woman’s wet thighs to straddle her, taking the still pumping black cock into her mouth as Gail slid into a stoned haze. It was only a matter of seconds before the black man’s cum urged Allison into her own orgasm.

Chase watched as Missy pulled off her jacket to reveal two perfect brown breasts punctuated by hard dark nipples. Her skin shone lightly with oil, probably from her getting the hung black man ready for Gail. She left her loose fitting flowered skirt on, as well as her high heels. She twirled in front of Chase, giving him a beautiful view of her full ass and shaved pussy as the light fabric spun high. Bending at the waist, the beautiful black girl bent over and undid Chase’s slacks, pulling his hard cock out. She raised an eyebrow and looked up at him with heavily lidded eyes.

“It’s pretty big, for a white guy.” Chase joked before she could say anything.

Missy laughed before diving down on his cock, swallowing his length in one gulp. Chase almost came at the shock of her warm wet mouth enveloping him. He felt his balls tighten and his cock stiffen. But Missy was too skilled to let that happen. She wanted his cum to start flowing before she let him orgasm. Easing back, she started to slowly lick and tease his cock with her tongue before easing herself up to lean on his thighs and slowly slide his wet cock between her full warm breasts.

“See mon, she takes good care of you.” Finny said as he pulled Kymberly up towards him. Kym pulled her skin tight dress up to reveal her well-toned ass before positioning herself over his huge cock. She let out a long loud howl of pleasure as she impaled herself on his thick meat. “Wait till you feel her pussy mon, tight as a glove, maybe even tighter than dis one.” He said indicating the fit blonde now pumping herself on his cock. “It looks like you set everyting up like promised Mr. Chase. I’m very pleased.”

Chase moaned in pleasure as he thrust his hard cock between Missy’s beautiful brown tits. Her breasts were slick with his pre-cum now that she’d stimulated him sufficiently to make him flow. Sitting back she gracefully took his cock into her mouth, greedily sucking on his seed. She massaged the remainder into her breasts, moaning as she pinched her hard nipples.

He looked up in time to catch Allison’s eye as she watched her boss being pleasured by the beautiful black woman. Her eyes glistened in orgasmic pleasure as she returned to her task of feeding the black man’s long cock into Gail’s pussy as the Captain knelt on the couch. The blonde’s hands dug into the edge of the leather cushion as the huge cock penetrated her. Chase watched her breasts as they bounced back and forth as the man slammed hard against her.

“Oh god! Fuck me!” Gail cried out breathlessly as the black man once again impaled her with his rock hard monster. “Kym! I don’t care if you put a fucking nuke in the box! It’s fine by me… oh fuck yeah!”

Kym slid up and down on Finny’s huge cock, moaning with every stroke, her pussy dripped down his thick shaft. “Just wait ‘til he cums Gail! It’ll blow your mind!” She called over as she held her breasts against Finny’s mouth. She bore down on his cock, intensifying her rhythm as she neared an orgasm. She started crying out as she was about to cum. “Oh yeah! Oh yeah! God it’s so big! Oh god yeah! Oh god fuck me! Yeah god I want your cum! I want your cum in my pussy!”

Chase watched as Finny’s massive cock thickened even more. He could tell by the look on the black man’s face that he was close to cumming, and that the tight blonde was driving him over the edge. Putting his hands around Kym’s slim waist he pulled her close, arching her back, and giving Chase a perfect view of her tight pussy stretching around his thick cock. He watched as Finny’s balls tightened, and his cock started to flex rhythmically, pumping huge thick loads of Sinsemilla filled cum into his beautiful boss.

Kymberly strained against the huge cock invading her tight body. She squirmed and writhed in his arms as she rode the most overwhelming orgasm she’d ever experienced. Guttural sounds came from her open mouth as she tried to talk, but found herself unable to enunciate. Finny’s thick white cum began to streak up along the pulsing vein running up his shaft as her tight pussy was filled to overflowing. Jeanette eagerly lapped it up, occasionally straying upwards to tease Kymberly’s tight pink asshole with her tongue.

The beautiful black woman at Chase’s feet moaned with pleasure as she lovingly stroke his cock with her full like, and warm wet mouth. “You like watching your little blonde girlfriend takin’ a big black cock. It be makin’ your cock flow somethin’ fierce. You be really strong in the cum mon, it be makin’ me head spin, and dat’s no small compliment mon.” She said as she smiled up at Chase. He could see her brown eyes were dilated, making them look almost black. She gently stroked his hard erection, making sure to bump the crest of his cockhead with the edge of her fist. “Ting is… I don’t know whether I want you to cum in my mouth, my pussy, or my butt. What do you think Mr. Chase?”

Chase looked at her for a moment. She stood up to let him appraise her body better, taking the time to slip the light skirt over her curvaceous hips as she pirouetted for him. Upon seeing the moisture dripping down the inside of her thighs and her shaved pussy, his cock answered for him. “Oh, definitely in your pussy. But you’d better hurry, or it’ll be all over you.”

Missy smiled at Chase, licking her lips, and pinching her hard nipples. She slowly swayed, turning a little with each step until his face was lined up with her firm round ass. Bending over, she spread her legs and stroked her pussy with her hand, slowly spreading her dark lips to reveal her bright pink pussy. Lowering herself, she slid gracefully onto his cock before leaning back against Chase’s chest. She reached up and put her arms around his head and held him close as she slowly gyrated in his lap. Chase happily put his arms around her, taking her large breasts into his hands. She moaned as he touched the firm yet supple flesh and played with her long stiff nipples. Playing with the hard inch or more long nipples seemed to really drive her wild. Each time he pinched, stroked, or twisted the turgid nubs she ground harder onto his cock. After less than a minute of attention her moans suddenly became louder and more urgent as she started to orgasm.

The rush of warm moisture around his cock as her tight pussy lubricated was enough to make him cum. He happily held her close, his hands still on her breasts, as his hard cock jetted his hot load into her warm wet pussy. She gasped with pleasure as the Sinsemilla infused jism started to work its way into her system, her head spun with pleasure as she willingly gave in to the drug.

Over on the couch Captain Gail lay on her back, her knees pulled up as the huge black cock filled her pussy. Straddling over her in a sixty-nine position was Allison. After five or six thrusts in the military inspectors gushing pussy she would pull the long black cock out and let him slide it into her mouth, sucking on is as he would thrust several times. Satisfied for the moment with a taste of his flowing cum she would line him back up against the blonde’s slick pussy. She’d then lean down to lick the other woman’s clit while lapping at the thick penetrating shaft. The combination was obviously effective as the slim black man started to increase his tempo, bringing himself to a climax.

Gail cried out as the first sprays of his cum coated her cervix throwing her body into a crushing orgasm. She muffled her cries by burying her face in Allison’s pussy. Chase’s slim assistant cried out in surprise and pleasure as the other girl messily licked her pussy. The black man pulled his still shooting cock from Gail’s pussy and aimed it at Alli’s eager mouth. The fat brown cockhead spat a stream of white across her cheek before she managed to swallow half his length. He grunted and groaned as he fucked her mouth, ejaculating down her throat. Pulling out he sprayed a greatly diminished load onto Gail’s quivering belly before sliding his massive cock back into her dripping pussy. Once done with his orgasm he slowly swapped his still flowing cock between the blonde’s pussy and Allison’s eager lips, fucking them both.

Chase enjoyed slowly fucking the slim black girl. Her tight pussy held his shaft as her body massaged his whole cock. But the steady flow of Chase’s drug laced cum was having a serious effect on the young woman. She had enjoyed a number of orgasms already, and was having trouble balancing on his lap. Standing up on unsteady legs she turned around and lowered herself to the lush carpeted floor, slowly pulling Chase on top of her. Opening her slim thighs wide her pussy showed its pink opening, and Chase eagerly lined his rock hard erection against her slippery tight hole.

Sliding his cock into eager young body Chase let out a moan of pleasure. Sitting up he took her legs in either hand and slowly fucked the sexy woman. Missy responded by reaching down and playing with her clit, the little pink nub sliding out from its dark brown hood. It was only a few seconds before Missy began writhing and moaning; her warm pussy becoming wet with her juices as she came. He tried to resist the siren call of her whimpers, but couldn’t help but release another load into her. He just remained still, enjoying the sensation of cum racing along the length of his cock and spurting from the sensitive slit into her hot wet pussy.

As he enjoyed the warm enveloping pleasure of a Sinsemilla induced orgasm he looked up at the sound of a strained cry of pleasure to enjoy the sight of Finny forcing his huge slippery cock into Jeanette’s shapely ass. The middle aged secretary straddled him; her fit thighs shaking as she slowly lowered herself onto the massive hard rod. She let out a long low groan as her legs threatened to give out, suddenly impaling her ass on the giant organ. Kymberly knelt between the black man’s legs slowly licking up the length of his shaft, along Jeanette’s pussy, and ending with her sucking on the other woman’s clit. By the time Kym was finished, her assistant had taken the entire huge cock in her ass, and was enjoying a convulsive squirting orgasm. Jeanette’s entire body shook as she held onto the chair arms to keep from slipping off.

“Hmmm, she like dat big black cock in her tight little pucker don’t she?” Missy moaned as she watched her boss fuck the athletic woman’s tight ass. “How about slidin’ on up my ass mon, you won’t be disappointed.”

Not needing a second invitation, Chase pulled his hard cock from the black girl’s warm folds. Holding it down an inch or so and pushed into her ass. Lubricated as it was with her juices and his own cum; Chase’s cock slid easily into her tight anus. He groaned and started to fuck her, her anus a tight ring around his cock, and her tight booty stroking the sides of his shaft urged him to cum almost immediately. Chase slowed his strokes in an attempt to last longer.

“No mon, cum in my ass, don’t make me wait.” Missy moaned as her need for his cum drove to a sex fueled trance. She looked up at Chase, her eyes not really seeing him, ecstasy overwhelming her brain. “Gimme your cum…”

Chase slammed his aching cock deep into her until he let loose with another big load of cum. Missy flailed as she felt his cock pumping in her ass, knowing instinctively the euphoric rush that will follow a few moments later. Rubbing her clit furiously she came, her orgasm riding Chase’s and carrying her to the point where his cum hit her system.

Arching her back, she cried out an unintelligible moan as the Sinsemilla hit her brain. Her legs pulled up to her chest, she rolled onto her side. The sight of the beautiful woman so overwhelmed by an orgasm, and of her perfect black ass, drove Chase to hold her round hip and pound into her again until he shot another load deep inside her; seconds after his first orgasm. Exhausted; Chase collapsed onto the floor next to Missy, his cock still buried in her tight ass. He put his arm around her as he slowly fucked her where she lay. She lay unable to respond, her mind overwhelmed by the drug, only able to moan quietly as his cock slid in and out of her ass.

Chase lay on the ground, almost in a stupor, watching the two big cocked black men fuck his harem. He marveled as he watched petite Allison take a massive foot-long sausage of a black cock in her ass while she eagerly traded tongues the semi-conscious military officer. He watched as the tall slim black man stroked his long cock in her asshole, the veins sticking out along the shaft as he started to cum.

“Oh god! Oh god! Fuck my ass fuck my ass!” Allison reared her head back as she felt her lover’s cock stiffen in her ass. She looked over her shoulder and locked eyes with him. “Oh god yeah cum in my ass! Oh god!”

She arched her back and cried out in ecstasy as he filled her tight ass with cum. Just the feeling of him ejaculating deep inside her drove her into a mind numbing sexual frenzy. She stayed in place, her head held high, her mouth frozen open in a silent scream until the drug started coursing through her body. Allison literally seemed to melt as the cum hit her brain. She slowly slid off the foot long cock and onto Gail. Sloppily kissing the woman she fell into a semi-conscious bliss state.

His cock once again hard, he slowly pumped into Missy’s round booty. His attention was grabbed by Jeannette’s cries of abandon. Finny stood over the woman, one leg on the arm of the chair, his cock half buried in her ass. Chase watched in fascination as Finny’s balls tightened close to his body, and his beer can thick cock tensed and released, the thick vein that ran along the bottom of the shaft pumping load after load of cum into Jeanette’s convulsing body.

“Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass!” She cried as her body shook in reaction to his massive cock, and the orgasmic reaction overwhelming her as he came deep inside her. As the drug hit her system she began to stretch, her body taken over as every pleasure receptor in her brain fired in response to the Sinsemilla. “Fuck my ass… fuck my ass… fuck my… my…” her voice drifted off as she lay writhing in a daze, her face a mask of languid pleasure.

Chase started to increase his tempo. Seeing Finny straighten up from the brunette, Missy gracefully rolled onto her stomach letting Chase’s hard cock pop out of her tight anus. Finny walked over and stood above the other man, his massive cock swaying over Chase’s head. Chase felt his own erection flag. A bead of cum oozing from the large slit threatened to drip onto his face but was intercepted as Missy leaned over him to take the still hard cock deep in her mouth, licking and sucking it clean.

“Mr. Chase.” Finny boomed. Chase could do nothing but lie there, intimidated by the black man’s huge cock as it hung above him. “Thank you for your hospitality. I’m afraid we have to be going, but I’ll see you again before we leave. Why don’t you entertain our new friend Gail, I’m sure she’s recovered enough to appreciate your attentions.”

“Yeah, uh, sure…” Chase mumbled as he watched the semi erect cock swing above his head. As Finny stepped away to get dressed Chase slowly stood up and made his way to the couch. He seated himself next to the military representative, embarrassed by his small flaccid penis. “Hi, we haven’t been properly introduced, I’m Chase.” He said tentatively holding his hand out.

Kymberly promptly placed a lit Sinsemilla pipe into Chase’s proffered hand. “I think you could use this.” She said as she sat down on the other side of him, eyeing his unresponsive cock, and then looking at Gail. “You know, a little pick-me-up!”

Happily Gail was a little too enthralled watching the black men get dressed to notice Chase’s shriveled member. Quickly inhaling from the pipe Chase enjoyed the feeling of a fresh wave of euphoria spill across him, prompting his cock to raise to the occasion too. Feeling his shaft harden in her hand, Kymberly began to happily stroke it. Chase moaned in response to her touch as his cockhead began to flow with pre-cum.

Dressed, Finny walked over to the couch. “I’m happy with our relationship Mr. Markman.” He spoke down to Chase. Pulling his huge cock back out he let it hang in front of his expensive suit slacks.

Almost hypnotically Kymberly was drawn to it, taking its thick dark girth into her mouth. Pulling his cock from her mouth he stepped in front of Chase, his thick drooling cockhead swinging perilously close to Chase’s face. Kymberly’s eyes followed the huge black organ wistfully. Gail watched eagerly as the cock came closer to her. Without hesitation she leaned forward in front of Chase to begin sucking on the fat black cock even before Finny was standing in front of her.

“But it’s important to remember…” Finny continued as he enjoyed the Captain’s warm wet mouth as the woman eagerly slurped on his member. “You work for me. I still run this operation.”

Finny moved over to stand in front of Allison. The slim young woman took hold of the base of the massive cock and slowly pulled it from Gail’s mouth. Gail’s tongue darted out to give the huge cock one last lick before Allison slowly sucked his length into her mouth, her lips stretched around the thick shaft.

With a sigh Kymberly too one last look at Finny’s cock before lowering her blond head to Chase’s lap, her body’s craving for Sinsemilla filled cum becoming irresistible. She gently took his cock into her mouth, licking the small river of cum that ran down his shaft and swallowing it with a murmur of pleasure.

Finny stepped over letting Jeanette suck on his cock, not to be deterred; Allison went lower and started licking and sucking Finny’s large balls. “But if you fuck with me Chase…” Finny said darkly, while obviously enjoying the attention his rock hard cock was getting. “All of this goes away in a flash, and you’ll wish I cut your dick off instead.”

“No worry Mr. Finny.” Chase answered respectfully, looking down at his boss’ blond head bobbing up and down on his cock. “I’m loving this, and there’s no way I’d do anything to jeopardize it.”

“I have no doubt Chase…” Finny said. He pulled his cock from Jeanette’s mouth and held it by the thick base. The veins on the huge shaft stuck out in sharp relief to rock hard flesh. The fat cockhead was drooling a steady stream of pre-cum. Finny was about to blow, and it appeared he was deciding which lady to give his treasure to when the office door opened and in walked Nina, Allison’s busty Indian girlfriend.

“Jeanette wasn’t at her…” She paused to take in the scene. Upon sighting Finny’s massive straining erection she was instantly enthralled. “I, um, wow, I mean, holy fuck…” She walked right over to where Finny stood and placed her hand on his cock, the touch making his erection jump. She looked him in the eyes for a moment before dropping to her knees and taking his huge cock into her mouth. She was pleasantly surprised moments later when Finny filled her eager mouth with his hot cum. Jet after jet sprayed right down her throat as she tried to take his whole length. When he finally finished she fell back onto the floor, her eyes glazed, a silly grin on her face as a trickle of cum dribbled from the corner of her mouth.

Finny simply stood there as Missy dried his slightly deflated cock with a towel from her purse, and placed the organ back in his slacks. “I’ll see you soon Chase.” Finny laughed as he walked out.

Nina watched him leave before turning back to her friends. “What the fuck just happened?” Allison laughed as she helped Nina to her feet, kissing her passionately, and leading her over to the table to light a fresh pipe of Sinsemilla.

“I don’t know what happened, but the US military is happy as long as your cock has magic cum like his does.” Gail said as she slid onto Chase’s lap, rubbing her wet pussy, slippery with black cum, until his hard cock slid between her labia. “Hmm, not as big, but you’ll do.” Chase was exhausted when he arrived home. He’d spent most of the rest of the day servicing the five women, and he’d smoked more Sinsemilla than he could remember. He was so wasted when it was time to leave that he took advantage of Gail’s offer to have her driver drop him home.

But the moment he arrived home it became clear that there would be no rest for him tonight. He was assaulted by a thick haze of Sinsemilla smoke as soon as he walked through the front door.

“Thank god you’re home!” Mindy exclaimed, giggling, as she staggered out from the living room. Chase’s jaw dropped upon seeing her dressed in a tight glittery mini-dress. The thin spaghetti straps barely served to hold the top of the dress above her nipples, and clung to her large breasts, and the short hem just barely came to the top of her thighs. She wore tall platform high heeled wedges making her already fit legs appear even more statuesque. The smoke and the sight of his wife made Chase instantly hard. Mindy immediately took notice of his erection pressing against his trousers. “Oh no, no time for that honey, you need to get washed and dressed, the limo leaves in fifteen minutes!”

“Fifteen minutes? Limo? Where are we going?” Chase asked, his head spinning in confusion.

“We have a party to go to tonight.” Mindy said with a huge smile, taking a big drag off the Kali pipe. She closed her eyes to savor the effects while handing the pipe to Chase. “We’re going to the suite at the Envoy, courtesy of Glamity Bay. It’s a big event for a select few. Now go get dressed!”

Mindy grabbed the pipe back from Chase as he turned to his bedroom. As he rounded the corner he saw Anna May Jordon standing next to a young man in a driver’s uniform. Anna May wore a similar dress to Mindy’s, this one a shiny red mini dress that tied behind her neck and plunged in a V shape that showed off the busty Texan’s large breasts dramatically. Sitting on the couch was her husband Jerry, the Reverend, who was eagerly sucking on the driver’s hard cock. Anna May took a drag off a pipe, and then holding it for the driver to do the same. With her other hand she stroked the young man’s erection.

“See Chase? Totally not gay.” She said with a sarcastic grin. The young man groaned as she stroked his spurting cock into her husband’s mouth. “I think you only have about ten minutes, this young stud doesn’t last too long.”

Chase laughed and shook his head as he entered the bedroom. He noticed that Mindy had laid his suit out on the bed for him. Pulling off his rumpled suit from work and leaving it on the floor he headed for the shower.

Already under the effects of the Sinsemilla he couldn’t resist jerking off in the shower before he washed. But with his cum splattered against the glass shower wall, he quickly washed and dried himself. It was only about ten minutes before he presented himself back in the living room.

Jerry was busy buttoning up his pants and handing the driver a wad of bills. The girls were enjoying a glass of bubbly champagne to go along with their pipe. They gently laughed and touched each other, their drug fueled desire barely concealed.

“Oh good, you’re ready.” Mindy slurred upon seeing Chase. Teetering on their high heels, the women gathered Chase between them and escorted him out the door. “You’re going to have to fuck both of us on the way there, Jerry‘s been useless.”

“Happy to oblige!” Chase said happily holding the two beautiful women close as they walked out of the house towards the limo that he had failed to see parked behind his neighbor’s monster truck. The driver brushed past them, rushing to open the doors.

Chase watched the women climb into the limo, his eyes following their long legs as they settled inside. Jerry paused to look at the driver, considering whether to sit up front with him.

“Jerry, get back here. Let the poor guy drive.” Anna May said. “If he hits something you’ll bite his dick off.”

Mindy pulled her dress up a little. “Yeah, come on Jerry, you can fuck me if you like.”

Jerry frowned for a moment. “Only if I can fuck you in the ass. Pussy hasn’t been doing it for me lately.”

“Oh Jerry, pussy never did it for you.” Anna May teased her husband. “Come on, you can pretend she’s a tranny.”

Jerry considered for a moment before climbing into the back of the large limousine. “OK, sounds like a good deal to me.

Chase climbed in a moment later as the limo’s engine came to life with a mute roar. Anna May and Mindy had already lit the pipe while Jerry was pouring highballs from a frozen bottle of premium vodka. As the smoke hit his nose, Chase felt his cock start to throb with need. Anna May was well aware of this and slid over against him, handing him the pipe, and pressing her large breasts against him.

“Mind if I pull your cock out?” She asked. Not waiting for the answer she pulled down his zipper and slid her hand around his thick erection. “It doesn’t mind a bit.” She joked as she started to suck on the organ and making Chase’s head spin.

By the time the limousine arrived at the luxury Envoy hotel the two couples were completely stoned, and the girls were particularly cum drunk. Mindy and Anna May clung to each other as they staggered out of the car and into the lobby. Their short revealing dresses made the doorman’s eyes lock on their nearly exposed breasts and rears.

A shapely slim woman met them in the lobby and ushered them into the penthouse elevator. Chase couldn’t resist ogling her. The woman’s plunging neckline did little to cover the pale skin of her small breasts, and the back was cut so low that in barely covered her ass. His cock rose to attention as he looked at her barely covered backside. He was about to pull the woman back towards him before considering that she may not be part of the party.

The elevator doors opened to reveal a huge and luxurious suite with a story and a half glass walled view of the cityscape. “Welcome to the Glamity Bay Induction Party.” The woman said as she turned to face the group, spreading her arms wide. “Please, make yourself at home. Take advantage of the Sinsemilla, our fully stocked bar, and any of the ladies you wish, including me.”

“Ha! Welcome!” Finny called from across the room in a booming voice. He tapped a slim Latina, dressed in a form fitting evening gown, and indicated she and another woman go over to greet the couples. Meanwhile the woman that had shown them up went over to embrace an older oriental man. “I’m glad you could all be here and thank you for your contributions.”

“Contributions?” Chase said quizzically to Mindy.

“Don’t worry, you’ll see soon.” Mindy said, never taking her eyes off Finny and the other tall slim black man standing next to him. Licking her lips she passed the incoming women, seductively touching the Latina on the shoulder as they passed. “Take good care of my husband, won’t you?”

The dark haired girl turned to watch Mindy as she walked away before turning back to Chase. Draping one slim arm over his shoulder she looked at him, her eyes glazed and dilated, she was obviously well under the influence of the Kali plant.

“Good evening.” She breathed, her voice low and sultry. She smiled and giggled to herself, putting her other arm over Chase. Drawing closer she kissed him, tentatively at first, then with a quite moan, slipping her tongue past his lips. Inhaling deeply through her nose she pushed her lithe body hard against him, rubbing his erection with her thigh. Parting her lips from his, but maintaining her close contact she spoke quietly in his ear, her cheek against his. “Why don’t we have a seat and get a pipe? I want to get fucked up bad, and I’ll do whatever you want.”

Chase just nodded, noticing that the other woman was similarly seeing to Jerry. He barely even noticed his wife embracing Finny as she slim Latina guided him to a large leather couch. Sitting down against one of the tall arms, he put one leg partially on the couch. His new friend slid herself onto his lap, her ass pressing his hard cock against his thigh. She leaned in and gave him another deep kiss, licking his upper lip as she parted from him. Looking over, she waved at another of the attending girls for a pipe. The pretty blonde, probably in her late twenties, lit up a pipe and brought it over. Handing it to the Latina she kissed the other girl passionately.

Chase toyed with the low cut neckline on the girl’s short tight dress. Pulling it down with the side of his finger he pulled it under the curve of her small breast and teased her long hard nipple. “So, what might your name be young lady?” He asked, realizing he sounded more than a little ancient.

“Maria.” The girl answered, not seeming to notice, or care, as she took a long drag on the pipe before handing it to Chase.

Holding the smoke deep in her lungs she shifted, straddling Chase. She stroked her shaved pussy with one hand while she unzipped his fly with the other. Pulling his hard cock out she exhaled slowly with a moan as the smoke coursed through her already stimulated system. She looked him in the eye as she gently slid his erection into her warm wet tight body, closing her eyes as his stiff flesh parted her pussy. Chase thrust up into her, moaning with her as she slowly started to grind on his cock. Her short dress covered their copulation, but her movements left no doubt in any onlooker’s eyes that they were fucking. Chase let Maria work herself on his cock as Finny stood up in the middle of the large central room.

“Welcome special guests!” Finny announced, speaking into a handheld microphone that sent his voice to the overhead speakers around the room. “This is a most very exclusive party indeed. You have been invited because you have done a wonderful job of recruiting young women for our Glamity Bay Scholarship Program or helping us sign a number of new members. As you know, young women join us at the resort and enjoy a mix of work and play for two weeks every four months. In return we provide them with a substantial scholarship, and a mind blowing experience they will savor all their lives.”

There was a smattering of applause from around the room. Chase counted what appeared to be about a half dozen couples. Some were dressed, several were in various stages of nudity. A number of the women appeared to be completely enthralled by the Glamity Bay men in attendance.

“We have several special guests here tonight. I believe you all know me by now, I’m Mr. Finny.” Maria moaned and pushed against Chase’s hard cock in reaction to Finny’s name. “You all know my dad: Big Al!”

There was applause from around the room from the female attendees in addition to whoops of adoration. Maria whimpered and started to shake as just Big Al’s name brought her over the edge. Her tight gushing pussy was too much for Chase as he spurted cum into the slim woman while she clung to him. “Ai Papi!” She cried quietly into his ear.

“There are a few others here I want to introduce that you may not have met.” Finny continued. “I want to introduce you to Missy, my right hand woman.”

The statuesque black woman walked over to the center of the room. She reached down to stroke Finny’s massive cock through his slacks while she kissed him. She wore an off the shoulder black mini dress covered in sequins. Her skin shone and her hair was curled around her beautiful face. She handed Finny a lit pipe and strode off to one of the attached rooms. Chase caught a glimpse of several women milling around a bedroom as Missy slipped through the door.

“I’d like to also introduce you to Mr. Jones and Mr. Jackson. These two gentlemen handle much of our stateside business.” Finny said indicating the tall black man Chase had seen in Kymberly’s office, and another shorter one who seemed more interested in receiving a blowjob from a beautiful attendee. It took Chase a moment to clue into the fact that it was his wife on her knees with the huge black cock in her mouth. Still, Chase had expected nothing less, and ignored her, concentrating instead on the pretty young woman who was once again riding his hard cock.

Finny took a moment to light the Sinsemilla pipe and take a large lungful of the thick smoke. There was a murmur of approval as his cock visibly hardened and engorged in his pant leg, mostly from women, but a few male voices were mixed in as well.

“It’s time to introduce our new interns.” He said after filling the air with smoke. “Missy?”

The door opened and Missy escorted a young blonde girl into the room. The girl appeared to be in her late teens or early twenties and was the epitome of a Texas college girl. Her long blonde hair bounced in a ponytail behind her as she walked along next to her black escort. She was dressed in a skin tight black Texas A&M T-shirt cropped short so that it did little to hide, and everything to accentuate her large breasts. Her exposed torso was slim and muscular, below was a short tight mini dress just long enough to scoop over the back of her pert ass. Her long athletic legs were slick, as was the rest of her skin, probably with Kali oil. Her face showed a sloppy grin, it was obvious she was stoned out of her mind.

“This is Debbie.” Missy introduced the pretty blonde to everyone in the room. Debbie stared out at the group, uncomprehending. “She’s a grad student at Texas A&M and head of the swim team until entering the grad program. Would you like to say anything Debbie?”

The hard-bodied blond stared around the room for a second and giggled. “I am so fucked up! And so fucking horny...” She pulled the hem up of the skirt to reveal her mostly shaved pussy, a trimmed line of blonde hair above. “I really need...”

Stumbling for words she sighted Finny’s massive rod as it pressed against his pant leg. Squatting down she reached up to his belt and undid it. Pulling his pants down she gasped as his hard cock popped up in her face. Without waiting she grasped the thick base with one hand, not quite able to fit her hand around the entire circumference, and threw herself onto his fat cockhead.

“Well, you can see she’ll fit in just fine.” Finny joked as he let her continue.

Chase was enthralled at the curvaceous blonde’s full ass as it slid out from the skirt. Enticed by its fullness he grasped Maria’s ass and drove his cock into the brunette as she came again. Watching the blonde he again filled the slim Latina with cum.

Finny smiled and looked over at Missy. He shrugged and she returned back to the side room to obtain another girl. She returned in moments with another girl in tow. Chase immediately recognized Zoey, the petite blonde Mindy had brought home to him previously. Zoey certainly looked different from the tough girl he had originally screwed in her wife beater tank top. This evening the teen’s hair had been styled into a big helmet of white blonde hair with a shock of black coming from the back. Along with her heavily made up eyes it made her look almost like a Japanese cartoon character. She was dressed to match with a white lace collar shirt tied up under her small breasts. Below her bare midriff was a little plaid mini-skirt that covered only enough to accentuate the white panties she wore. She walked unsteadily in what had to be six inch high heeled shoes. Again, her skin was radiant and flush from Kali oil, and she had obviously been exposed to as much Sinsemilla as she desired. She looked up at Chase, slowly recognition spread across her face and she gave a limp wave.

“This young lady, our naughty schoolgirl’s name...” Finny paused and closed his eyes in pleasure. He put his hand on the back of the blonde’s head as she continued to enthusiastically suck on his huge engorged organ.

“Excuse me...” He said with a chuckle. “But she’s really quite good. Excuse me for a moment.” The room laughed along with Finny as his face showed the immense pleasure the blonde was giving him. With a groan he came, filling her young mouth with his cum. She was cumming as well, her pussy dripping onto the tiled floor. He slowly fucker her willing mouth as he continued to ejaculate.

Missy finally helped the blonde up, while Zoey clung to Finny, almost unable to remain standing. She stared at Finny’s heavily veined cock as it shone in the subdued lighting of the suite.

Missy looked around the room for a moment before settling on Jerry. He watched eagerly as Missy helped Debbie over to him. Jerry had been watching Finny’s huge cock twitch in the air, a dollop of cum falling from the tip. He was eager to lick the black man’s cum from the pretty blonde before he fucked her. The Texas athlete stumbled over to the crooked preacher, her mind awash in the Sinsemilla.

When Missy returned Finny handed Zoey over to the beautiful black woman. Zoey leaned over and kissed Missy while Finny tossed his empty trousers over to a chair and pulled off his suit jacket and shirt. “I don’t think I’ll be needing these tonight anyway.” He announced with an evil grin.

“So, as I was saying, this lovely young anime fantasy is Zoey. She’s just graduated high school and is ready to start university in the fall.” Finny said as he appraised the girl, his cock slowly swelling again in his hand. Zoey stood, clinging to Missy, her glazed eyes half closed, her breathing heavy, she shuddered and bent a little. Finny leaned in close to her.

“What’s the matter Zoey?” Finny asked into the mic, a big smile on his face.

“Ugh! Oh!” Zoey sobbed, unaware that her voice was being amplified around the room. “Oh fuck I’m gonna, ugh, oh, oh, oh, god yeah, ohhhhhh yeaaaaah!”

The petite blond clung to Missy, her thighs pressing tight to one another as her body convulsed in orgasm. It was enough to set Chase off, pumping Maria full of cum, driving the horny Latina to another crushing orgasm and almost making her lose consciousness. Once Chase had finished ejaculating, Maria languidly slid off his semi-erect cock, too stoned to fuck anymore. Sinking into couch she lay her head on his stomach and gently licked his cock until it was clean of both their juices.

Zoey cried, sobbed literally, with ecstasy as she began to shake. Finally her orgasm seemed to subside, but her thighs kept shaking as she tried to stand up straight. Missy put an arm around the young woman and nibbled on her ear while she reached down into the girl’s panties with one hand.

“I’m afraid we were having a little fun with Zoey.” Finny started to say.

Zoey let out a long wail of pleasure and denial as Missy pulled out the long vibrating dildo that had been nestled in the young girl’s tight pussy, at the base of which was a large vibrating nub that had been pressed tightly against her still tingling clit. “No...” she said plaintively. But once the slick plastic cock was removed she relaxed visibly, her hands gently stroking her exposed skin.

“But then I guess we’ll all be having a little fun with Zoey tonight, won’t we.” Finny said with a laugh. Beside him Missy nodded in an exaggerated fashion before deep throating the dildo and locking the blonde’s juices from it.

There was a sharp call from the other side of the room. Chase couldn’t understand the language, but it came from an oriental man who stood, dressed in a fine silk business suit, but with his small hard cock sticking out. He furiously masturbated as he repeated his call.

“Ah, Mr. Myong. I thought you’d be interested in her.” Finny turned to Missy. “Why don’t you introduce Zoey to our friend over there? I’m sure he’ll have a, well, unique appreciation of her.”

While Finny waited for Missy to return with the next attraction he was approached by one of the guests. The guest was what could best be described as a trophy wife. Her husband, an older man, looked on. His younger wife had long blonde hair, a slim figure, and large breasts. She was encased in a skin tight dress that glistened like snakeskin.

Nobody could hear what she said, but it was apparent by the way she was stroking Finny’s long black cock what she was after. Finny nodded, and the attractive woman knelt and took his massive erection in her mouth. He gently stroked her hair as her head bobbed back and forth, her hand working hard on his shaft. Finny chuckled again briefly before his expression turned intense and serious. His lips formed an “oh” shape and the woman started to moan loudly. It was clear that Finny was cumming in the woman’s mouth, and she was genuinely enjoying every drop.

Missy started to walk the next girl out as Finny helped the expensively dressed woman up from her knees, kissing her on the cheek before she returned to her seat next to her husband. The next girl was a stunning red head, her hair pulled up, her heavily lidded green eyes set off by matching green earrings. Unlike the other girls, she was dressed in a turquoise business jacket, cut to accentuate her slim waist and smaller breasts, and a tight matching pencil skirt.

Chase’s cock twitched and hardened at seeing the girl. Maria smiled and toyed with it with the tips of her fingers. “Hmmm, you like this one.” She said before leaning forward to slurp at his cockhead as she tried to stand up. Finally sliding to her knees on the floor and slowly getting up she managed to stand. “I’m gonna, um, get us another, um, cig, no, thing, pipe with the weed in it.” She slurred as she very slowly staggered towards a hostess table. Chase enjoyed the view of her ass as she made her way across the room. The back of her dress had ridden up to her waist during their fuck session.

Turning his attention back to the slim redhead, Chase noticed that they’d provided a chair for her to sit on, which she had done quite primly. She sat there, weaving slightly, inhaling deeply as Missy held a pipe to her lips.

“Let me introduce Kelly.” Finny continued. He reached down and gently touched her jaw with his fingers. Kelly looked up at him with an adoring smile. “You are going to see a lot more of Kelly very soon.” The audience chuckled at the double entendre. “Yes, yes, you will see a lot more that way too. But, Kelly has just been hired on as the newest reporter on KTDA Channel seven evening news, the number one news channel in the city. She starts there in three weeks, coincidentally, right after returning from her internship at Glamity Bay. We’re going to give her a little audition of our own. Anna May, would you care to assist?”

Mr. Jones stepped up and handed the red head a few pages of paper. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear. She nodded slowly, the words working their way into her stoned brain. Missy held the pipe for Kelly to suck on. The crown of the pipe glowed red as she inhaled deeply. Holding her breath she closed her eyes and flung her head back in ecstasy, finally exhaling a huge cloud of thick smoke high into the air.

Anna May stepped up, gave Finny a long passionate kiss, and accepted something from him. Chase couldn’t quite see what it was, and Anna May was keeping it close.

The Texas blonde knelt herself down on the floor in front of the pretty young woman. Mr. Jones stood behind her and held something. Chase’s view was effectively blocked, but not for long. Behind and above them, and on all of the room’s sixty inch flat screens, a video picture of the pretty red head sprung to life. She slowly raised her eyes until she was looking into the camera, her green eyes literally sparkling. Finny leaned in and whispered into the young journalist’s ear to start reading.

Kelly began to read a news story; Chase was far enough away that he couldn’t quite hear the story over the noise in the room. Despite that, he watched the screen intently, infatuated by the young woman with the red hair. He watched her glistening eyes as they glanced down at the sheet of paper, and the way her light freckles moved as she spoke.

“Good girl Kelly.” Finny said, stroking his cock to full attention as he watched the girl. “A good reporter keeps going even when there are distractions about.”

Kelly looked over at him momentarily, her small grin crossing her lips, but went back to reading. After a few moments her eyes widened almost imperceptibly and her reading stumbled slightly, just a pause where there shouldn’t be one. She continued along with the script, but something was obviously going on. She began to lick her lips between every sentence, taking deep breaths in between, and the corner of her mouth began to quiver.

Chase could see the slim red head spread her legs wide as she remained seated in front of the camera. The movement on screen was almost imperceptible. Anna May was obviously using some kind of sex toy on the girl; she was having more and more trouble retaining her composure. The room had become quite as everyone watched, entranced.

“And the British amba... ambassador firmly rebuked the offer by the Libyans... oh... oh... ummm...” Kelly stumbled, her glazed eyes closing with pleasure before she regained some composure with a deep breath.

Kelly continued again, her breathing erratic, her speech occasionally stumbling and pausing to let a moan or a gasp slip by. But as she continued her hands started to shake, making it hard to continue reading, licking her lips again, breathing heavily, she continued onto the next page. “And today in sport...” She began, but she was unable to continue. “Oh... oh... oh god... yes! Oh fuck yes!” Her eyes turned up as her mouth opened wide. She cried out as she came. Her whole body shook as she dropped the pages and grabbed her small breasts through her news jacket.

The room bust into cheers and applause, one man over to the side rubbing against the ass of, and spurted cum all over the dress of the tall girl that showed them in. Anna May stood up and cheered, her arms above her head, in her hand a big thick vibrator. This is what was putting the girl through orgasmic gyrations while she read for the camera.

“Let’s hear it for Kelly, she did a fantastic job.” Finny said as he walked over to her. Turning, he slid his huge cock up against her cheek. “And here’s her reward.” On the screen the cock looked like some kind of giant snake as it left a slick trail of pre-cum along her lightly freckled skin. Unable to resist, Kelly reached out with her tongue and licked the fat cockhead before sucking it into her mouth. She was rewarded moments later as Finny’s cock tensed, his large testicles rose tight to his body, and the room watched as his massive cock shot a huge load of cum into the pretty girl’s waiting mouth. Reaching up, she stroked the thick shaft, pumping load after load of cum down her throat until his cock slowly started to soften. The drug took effect; the girl’s eyes drooped as a blissful look washed across her. After a few more moments she let the cock slip from her lips, unable to think. Missy stepped in and helped guide her to the back room to recover.

“I tink we could all use a break for a few minutes before we see the rest of the girls.” Finny said, watching the red head stagger away. He wiped his sweating forehead with a cloth as he turned to talk with several of the women attending. They all seemed extremely interested in bringing his cock back to full attention.

Mr. Jones also stood up, the screens going blank as he shut the camera off. His huge cock stuck out of his pants. He stepped over to Anna May, gently turned her around and bent her over a chair. She cried out in ecstasy as he slid his long erection into her dripping pussy. It wasn’t long before she was begging for his cum, and he happily complied.

“Hey, Mr. Chase! What up mon!” The spell was broken. Big Al bellowed as he sat down on the couch near Chase, his huge thick cock swaying back and forth before laying over one thigh. He put one foot up on the large leather ottoman in front of the couch. “I heard great tings from Beauregard. You’re a man of your word, and I appreciate that.”

“Oh, hey. Hi Big Al.” Chase said, acutely aware of his cock softening and retreating into his pants. “I am a man of my word, and the benefits to me are huge. I think I got the better end of the deal.”

“Ha, dat’s what I like to hear mon.” Al replied. He noticed Chase’s retreating penis and chuckled. “Hey, sorry about dat mon. Let’s see if we can get the little fella to poke his head out again.”

Al handed Chase one of two lit pipes he held in his big hand. He took a big hit from the pipe, his cock hardening in the air as he exhaled the smoke. Chase did the same, and felt his cock respond, although not as dramatically. Al waved towards Missy, indicating that he’d like some company. The pretty black girl nodded and rushed off to find a suitable partner. After all, Big Al was the boss.

“So, you seem to be fitting in to the lifestyle eh? You don’t seem to mind at all your pretty wife getting busy on her own.” Al said before taking another hit from the pipe. His cock reacted immediately, stiffening even more, a pearl of cum crowning the massive cockhead as he slowly stroked himself.

Chase was about to answer when Maria, the slim Latina who had entertained Chase earlier, arrived. “Hey Big Al.” She said coyly, kneeling down in front of the big black man. She was still dressed in the form fitting dress she wore earlier.

“Hey baby.” Al said with a stoned smile as he put his huge hand behind her head and drew her toward his hard cock. “You know what I want.”

Maria eagerly worked her mouth around the fat cockhead and a few inches of the thick shaft and started stroking the massive black organ. Al let out a low grown of satisfaction before turning to continue his conversation with Chase.

“So you were sayin’.” Al continued. “You OK with your wife tastin’ all the black cock hanging around here?”

“Yeah, I’m OK with it.” Chase answered; eyeing the girl as she blissfully worked the massive black cock. It was strange to watch her knowing that not long ago she was riding his cock. Chase took a big hit off his pipe and languidly stroked his own hardening cock. “As long as I get to fuck too.”

“Ha, yeah mon, you got it.” Al said without looking at Chase. He was intently stroking his fat shaft as Maria compulsively sucked on the cockhead that filled her mouth. “By the way mon, I noticed you eyeing our little red haired reported. I thought you might like a visit with her.”

Missy arrived next to the couch with the slim red haired girl in tow. Kelly stood, weaving from the drugs in her system, dressed in a topaz colored lace bra and matching garter with light colored stocking. “Kelly, let me introduce Chase. He’s a very important partner in Glamity Bay, so please take excellent care of him.”

Kelly nodded at her instructions and managed to focus on Chase. With a huge smile, one that could be described as a million watt smile, she climbed on top of Chase, straddling him, sliding her bald pussy along his shaft. “Hello Chase. That’s a nice cock you have, can I play with it?”

Without waiting for an answer she kissed him, slipping off her bra to free her firm breasts. “Suck my tits.” She asked, almost begging, as she raised the hard pink nub to his lips. Chase happily flicked it with his tongue, eliciting a cry of pleasure from her, before taking it into his mouth. “Ooh yeah, that’s what I like. Did you know I can cum from just having my tits sucked? Wanna see?”

Chase pushed his hard cock against her moist slit, sliding it against her clit. He answered by sucking on her other nipple, taking the engorged nub into his mouth and flicking it roughly with his tongue. Kelly responded with a breathy moan as she pushed back against his cock. They continued like this, the intensity of her grinding increasing with her moans as she put her hands on the back of his head and held him against her chest.

“Oh yeah...” She groaned through gritted teeth. “Suck my titties, suck them, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, make me cum, make me cum, fuck yeah, bite it, bite it...”

Chase gently bit her nipple, holding it between his teeth as she moved. Her pussy was dripping with excitement, and he stroked his cock against her hoping to slip into her young pussy. Suddenly her tempo slowed and his cock was covered in a warm wet gush as she came.

“Oh god I’m cumming!” She whispered as her body shook. “Oh... yeah... fuck...” She gasped.

Chase let her cum, gently nibbling on her nipple until she reached down to kiss him. She inhaled deeply as she pressed against him, her tongue aggressively stroking his. When she was panting with ecstasy as she pulled her lips away from his.

“Fuck me.” Chase whispered, his forehead pressed against hers. “Put my cock in you before I explode.”

Kelly looked down at his hard cock and the substantial pool of pre-cum on his belly. Instead of slipping his cock into her pussy she slid down between his legs. Initially she eagerly sucked up the pool of cum but quickly moved to licking up and down his cock.

“God, is that what my pussy tastes like?” She asked, rhetorically, as she lapped around the base of his shaft, licking at his balls. “I love the taste of my pussy. Oh wow, it makes me tingle.”

Once the red head had licked both their cum from Chase she climbed back up and positioned herself on top of Chase’s hard cock. He ached for her pussy, trying to push up into her. But she maintained control and just let him nestle the tip of his cockhead in her warm tight folds. Taking the pipe from Chase she grabbed a lighter from Al and brought the small bowl back to life. She closed her eyes as she enjoyed an immediate buzz.

Looking Chase in the eye she took a big lungful of the Sinsemilla smoke and handed the pipe back to him. Still maintaining eye contact she slowly, slowly lowered herself onto his erection. Her tight wet pussy slid perfectly around his shaft, hugging it tight. The lower she went, the more she began to shake, and the more her eyes began to flutter closed. As she almost reached the bottom, engulfing all but about an inch and a half of Chase’s cock, she slowly exhaled, blowing the smoke into Chase’s face. Gasping, she cried out in a crushing orgasm, sliding the last inch of cock into her pussy as it contracted around the pleasure giving invader.

Chase groaned as she rode her orgasm, enjoying the sensation of her tight pussy as it engulfed and slowly stroked his hard cock. Keeping his cock deep within her body she was able to move up and down only an inch or two and use her warm flesh to stroke every inch of his hard meat. She began to grin broadly as she felt Chase tense, close to orgasm, and give into her body.

“You’re going to cum in my pussy in a moment.” She said in between whimpers of pleasure, explaining, teasing. “And when you do, I just want you to know, that I’m probably going to cum too. And I just want you to be buried as deep as you can inside me. I want your cum so bad... Uh, god yeah, oh fuck...”

Unable to hold back, Chase’s cock started spurting deep inside the young newswoman. He could feel her pussy rhythmically contracting around him, and the sensation of his hot slippery cum flooding against her cervix, and back around his cockhead. He groaned as the redhead clung to him, gasping in pleasure. She remained on his lap as he slowly fucked her with his still hard cock while watching Finny return to the center of the huge hotel suite.

“I hope you all had a chance to take a breather from our first set of girls.” He said as he stood, naked. His cock, hanging flaccid between his legs, was still an impressive size. He waved over at one of the girls who sat against a pillar, dazed, cum still dripping from her mouth. “Maybe you let off a little steam like me huh?” He said, erupting in laughter. The laughter was echoed through the room. “Well, let me tell you, I hope you did rest because the next group of women is unbelievable. See?” He pointed to his cock as it started to rise to attention again.

“Mr. Chase! Where are you sitting?” Finny said, scanning the room. Chase waved back from around Kelly. “Ah, there you are. Nice choice, she’s beautiful. Chase, listen mon, your wife is amazing. She brought us four new recruits tonight. She’s makin’ you look bad buddy! Just kidding mon. Missy my dear, why don’t you bring out our tropical beauty!”

The bedroom suite door opened and Missy walked out with Jo, the Hawaiian friend of his daughter Nikki. She was dressed in a skimpy bikini made out of a shimmering blue material. The tiny triangles of material highlighted her large breasts and curvy hips. As with the other girls, her skin shone with Kali oil, and she staggered rather than walked, totally stoned.

As Finny introduced Jo, the Missy shrugged a shoulder, making her mini dress slip to the floor, revealing her tight body. The stunning black woman sat down on the thick arm of a chair, her legs spread slightly, and reached down to the small wood and glass coffee table next to it to pick up an already lit pipe. Putting the pipe to her dark red lips she inhaled deeply, and motioned for Jo to come closer. Jo stepped over and leaned against the chair to remain stable. Missy held the pipe for Jo to suck, holding it just high enough that the Hawaiian had to reach for it. Finally allowing her to take the pipe between her lips she allowed the curvaceous girl to suck deeply.

Finny walked up behind the bikini clad girl with a plastic bottle filled with Kali oil. Holding it high up he squirted a stream of oil down onto Jo’s ass, watching as it dripped between her full firm cheeks, and also making sure to cover his hard cock as it stood hard above her ass. Reaching over the Hawaiian Finny started to drizzle the oil down Missy’s athletic body.

Jo exhaled a cloud of smoke and looked at the oil on the woman’s skin. Reaching up she started to spread it onto Missy’s skin, bringing out a dark brown luster. Moving in close, Jo kissed Missy, their tongues intertwining as Jo’s hands worked their magic on the other woman’s body.

Finny too the opportunity to pull the tie on Jo’s bikini top, letting it hang from her neck, freeing her large breasts for Missy to play with. Repeating the process with the Hawaiian’s bikini bottom, letting the small pieces of material fall to the floor. He gleefully started to rub the oil over her round ass, and up the small of the girl’s back before sliding his heavily veined cock between Jo’s slippery ass cheeks.

The Hawaiian pushed back against Finny’s huge cock, desperately wanting it inside her. Finny held off, gently pulling her back by the hips as he rubbed the bottom of his shaft against her well-oiled asshole. This, while enjoyable for both, also served to move Jo back, and bend her over more until her face was even with Missy’s smooth shaved pussy. Unable to wait any longer, the beautiful black woman guided the teen’s lips to her pussy.

Jo eagerly began pleasuring Missy, sucking on her clit, and sliding a well-oiled finger into her bright pink opening. She was quickly rewarded as Finny slid his oiled cock into her tingling asshole, causing her to grasp tightly to the chair, overtaken by a near instant orgasm. Missy made sure that the girl’s mouth was still pressed to her pussy. The hours of arousal, working with the attractive horny stoned women, her own Sinsemilla use, and attending to the hard cocks around the room, exploded as Missy came, her pussy spraying all over Jo’s pretty face. The teen eagerly lapped up the clear cum, and continued to eagerly lick the black woman’s clit until Missy’s thighs were shaking.

Finny’s long cock was pumping in and out of the dark haired girl’s shapely ass. It wasn’t long until the onlookers could see the black man approaching an orgasm. The room began to get quiet, the group enthralled watching the oil slicked cock stiffen, veins bulging, his balls pulling tight. But just as it appeared Finny was going to fill the girl’s ass with cum he pulled out, his cock rigid in the air. Jo cried out in need, so close to another orgasm, so wanting the hard cock buried deep inside her. She turned around and went to kneel before the twitching cock, but Finny stopped her and whispered in her ear.

Jo pouted for a moment, but nodded and headed off to the back room. Finny stepped up to Missy, his cock resting against her pelvis. He smiled at her as she looked at him, lust filling her every feature. Pulling her legs wider, she perched on the arm of the chair and spread her pussy for Finny. He made her squirm in need as he rubbed his fat cockhead, drooling pre-cum up and down her slit, teasing her hard clit before pushing his massive pole against her tight opening.

Missy threw her head back and wailed in animal ecstasy as Finny slowly pushed his massive cock between her labia, her pussy stretching tightly around him to accommodate. Finny wasted no time in stroking the full length of his cock in and out of her shaking body. Missy watched, trying to focus through the overwhelming stimulation, as Finny would pull his cock out until just the fat mushroom of his cockhead would remain in her body, then as he would slowly slide it all the way in, burying the thick shaft, his cock brushing her cervix. Her eyes rolled back as she came, again, again, again.

Finny was stroking her slowly with his rock hard erection. The truth was that Jo’s tight ass had felt a little too tight and he had almost cum in the girl, not that it mattered if he did as such, but he had other plans for her. He needed to control his fucking with Missy though; he wanted her to be fucked until she was ready to pass out. That wouldn’t take much longer.

Chase felt a pair of arms encircle his neck, and a soft cheek press against his while a cascade of dark hair fell around him. “Hey Mr. M, it’s your favorite ho?okola wahine!”

He turned to find Jo sitting on the couch behind him. “Hole of what?” Chase replied. He couldn’t help but stare at her beautiful breasts, happily hanging just at eye level. He reached out to touch them, but she playfully slapped his hand away.

“Ho?okola wahine means I’m one hot fucking slut.” She answered with a wink and a grin. She looked down at the slim red head that lay curled up next to Chase, too stoned to continue fucking. “Hey, nice one, looks like a good fuck. But more importantly, I’m gonna get fucked by Big Al! Beau told me he likes him some booty. Isn’t that right Al?”

“Hmm, that’s right girl.” All said as his eyes roamed over her ample assets. He tapped on Maria’s shoulder. The pretty Latina looked up to see Jo and, taking Al’s huge cock from her mouth, smiled. She gracefully stood up, kissed Al on the cheek, and went to get a hit of Sinsemilla. “Why don’t you slide on down here and take a ride.”

Without waiting for another invitation the shapely Hawaiian native slid onto Big Al’s lap. The older black man happily played with her ample tits as she ground her still oiled body against him, and along his huge cock.

Kelly raised her head and looked at Jo. “Are we going to play with her too?” she asked, slurring, unable to quite focus. She quickly found it too difficult to keep her head raised and fell back onto Chase’s lap. Finding his growing cock gently prodding her cheek as it grew, she took it into her mouth and started to gently suckle it.

Jo couldn’t resist any more. She wanted that huge cock in her pussy, right now. Raising herself up on her knees she took the thick shaft in her hand, its girth making her fingers look like a child’s. With a gasp, and a guttural moan she impaled herself on the huge erection, slowly fucking it, working it deeper and deeper. By the time Al’s massive cock hit bottom the beautiful brown skinned girl was screaming in pleasure, her pussy desperately clamping around his thick shaft as she came.

Raising herself up she revealed a long black python of a cock, coated in her slippery juices. She looked down, almost unable to believe the size of the organ penetrating her, but unable to resist it. She slid herself back down, engulfing it, and pulling herself off almost a full foot of cock, repeating, her tempo increasing with each repetition. She began to plead for his cock, despite having it buried in her tight body. “Cum in my pussy Al, please, fill me with your cum, I want it so badly.”

Her plaintive cries had the desired effect on the old black man. Jo fucked his cock hard, stroking him with her pussy while he played with her large breasts. After only a few more minutes Al grunted, cumming. Jo froze, burying his cock in her snatch, his cum splashing on her cervix causing her whole body to convulse in orgasm, unable to resist, unable to stop. Finally she started to move again, sliding up and down the huge cock, Al’s copious cum coating his shaft as it overflowed.

“I’ll see you later mon.” Al said to Chase. He effortlessly picked the Hawaiian up in his arms, still impaled on his hard cock, and started to carry her off. “I like this one, thank your wife. I’m going to spend a little more time in her.”

Jo looked up at Chase, her eyes glazed and heavy lidded from the cum working its way thought her system. “You’re going to love the next one. She’s perfect for you.” She said with a giggle as she was carried off to one of the bedrooms.

Chase looked down at the pretty red head that was gently sucking his cock. “What’s she talking about?”

Kelly just looked up at Chase and smiled, a stoned twinkle in her eye, and started to work more seriously on his cock, causing it to stiffen, and making the pre-cum flow from the tip. She happily sucked all the cum she could as her head spun, and her clit hummed in pleasure. Chase would find out any moment anyway.

At center stage Finny pulled his dripping cock from Missy. The beautiful black woman was covered in a sheen of sweat, her breathing heavy. Her eyes were almost closed, overwhelmed by the sex and the drug, they occasionally rolling back as she barely clung to consciousness.

Finny was also feeling the effects of the drug, his cock still hard, drooling cum at a steady rate. His eyelids were heavy and he had a stoned look on his face. He licked his lips and picked up the microphone while taking a sip of amber booze from a tumbler.

“Wow mon, what a tight pussy my Missy has, she’s alright.” He said into the mic, slurring a little, the words coming out in a bit of a mumble. He put the glass down and stroked his slick cock before looking to the bedroom come dressing room. “I can’t say enough about our friend Miss Mindy. Not only is she a beautiful woman, but she fucks like nobody else. And, she has a talent. Her talent is to find great girls to come experience Glamity Bay as either guests, or as scholarship workers. At this rate I’ll have to make her a partner, right mon?” He asked to no one in particular as he laughed.

“Mindy has already brought in a great new couple, and four amazing girls for our Scholarship program.” Finny said with an evil grin. “You’ve seen the first two already, but we’ve saved the last two girls for the last. Will you bring the ladies out please?”

Chase looked over at the applause. Mr. Jackson was a slim smaller man dressed in a silk shirt and tan slacks. On his left arm he escorted Mindy, who stood a good five or six inches taller than he. The girl on the other side was hard to see but was wearing a shimmering silver dress similar to Mindy’s. Her face was covered in a lace blindfold though so all Chase could see was her long dark brown hair.

Chase started to slowly fuck the Red Head’s mouth, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from her. He loved seeing his wife looking so sexy. She was dressed again in her mini dress, her breasts bouncing firmly as she walked in her high heeled shoes. Her skin glowed with Kali oil, and her eyes were glazed with Sinsemilla, and probably a number of black cocks worth of cum. Still, she managed to walk relatively straight across the room, her long legs striding confidently.

Jackson walked the ladies over towards Finny, stopping behind one of the grand columns that supported the ceiling. Chase craned his neck to see the other girl, but couldn’t. He was able to see Mindy peering out at him, a big grin on her face like the proverbial cat that ate the canary. Chase thought that the girl must be hot given how excited Mindy obviously was.

“Our first new addition is...” Finny paused dramatically. “Mindy herself. A loving wife and mother, Mindy is what I’m told is a perfect example of a MILF. But she loves her Sinsemilla and maybe some black cock more. Isn’t that right Mindy?”

Mindy staggered out next to Finny and smiled, she happily accepted a pipe from him with one hand, while she stroked his hard cock with the other. She watched Chase intently as the Sinsemilla smile crept across her face.

“I’m going to let Mindy introduce our final girl.” Finny said before holding the mic for Mindy, who already had her hands full.

“Thank you baby.” Mindy cooed at Finny flashing him a bright smile. “I can’t tell you how Glamity Bay has changed my life, and how much I love it there, and how much I like the fringe benefits.” She giggled as she stroked Finny a little harder. “So how could I not share the unbelievable pleasure of Glamity Bay with this girl?”

Chase watched intently as the girl was led out next to his wife. She appeared young, probably a teenager, and a friend of Nikki’s no doubt. She was about the same height as Mindy, with long dark hair. She wore a similar dress to Mindy and it showed off the young woman’s firm breasts and her long athletic legs. Her skin glowed with Kali oil, and she was obviously having a little trouble standing still. Jackson reached behind to let the blindfold drop as Mindy continued.

“This is my daughter, Nikki.” Mindy announced with a loving smile. She stepped over and gave Mindy a kiss, one that went on longer than one would expect from mother and daughter.

Chase was gob smacked. He just stared as Jackson and Finny appraised is daughter. How his daughter stood unsteadily and gazed adoringly at her mother, and the two black men. Chase couldn’t move. He watched as the black men appraised his pretty young daughter, unable to intervene, unable to stand up against the men with the big black cocks. Kelly moaned as Chase began to pump harder into the red head’s pretty mouth, despite his panic, the sight of his daughter inches away from those men proved overwhelmingly arousing.

Mr. Jackson gently touched Nikki’s shoulder, breaking up the mother daughter kiss. Nikki looked lovingly into his brown eyes before leaning forward and gently kissing him. Mindy then guided her daughter over to Finny. Nikki stepped forward, standing far too close to Finny for Chase’s taste, and kissed him, her hand sliding to touch his huge cock as it rubbed against her thigh.

Mindy took her daughter’s arm and gently led her over to the large padded ottoman in front of Chase and had her kneel down on it. The short glittering dress just barely covered her ass. As she sat the spaghetti strap slipped, allowing the dress to fall a little and reveal her left breast. Mindy leaned over to hand her daughter a pipe filled with the burning drug.

“Daddy?” Nikki said as she slowly recognized her father. “Hey, what’s up? Is that girl sucking your cock?” She put the pipe to her lips.

“Nikki! Don’t, I mean, you’re too young...” Chase didn’t know what to say. The truth was that he was so stoned he couldn’t think straight. This was his daughter, and she shouldn’t be there, with these people. On the other hand, she was fucking hot, and stoned, and his cock ached even looking at her. “Please honey, don’t smoke that.”

“Mmm, Daddy, it smells sooooo good.” She said as she stared at the smoking pipe. She inhaled deeply of the smoke that swirled from the top of the pipe. “Oh Daddy, it makes me feel so good. So horny. So...” She inhaled deeply and held her breath while she stared petulantly at her father. After a few seconds her face softened and a look of ecstasy crossed her eyes.

Finally she released the smoke from her lungs with a long moan that ended in a laugh. “Oh fuck Daddy, I almost came. Would you like to see your little girl cum?” She asked, lust in her eyes, and evil smirk on her lips. She let a hand slip down into her lap, spreading her tanned thighs slightly. There was no doubt what she was doing with her fingers.

“No dear, it’s, I don’t...” Chase stammered. The truth was that he really wanted to see just that, but this was his daughter, this was wrong.

“Judging from your hard cock, Daddy, I think you do want to see your daughter cum.” She said with a sharp intake of air as the rhythm of her hand increased. She took another hit from the pipe and held it in for only a few seconds, exhaling with a groan of intense pleasure. “Oh fuck yeah I need to cum Daddy. You want me to cum right? Oh fuck I’m cumming Daddy! I’m cumming!”

Chase couldn’t help himself. He watched his teenage daughter bring herself to an orgasm while he felt himself pump load after load of cum into the red head’s eager mouth. He felt an irreconcilable conflict of ecstasy and shame.

As Nikki slowly came down from her orgasm she opened her eyes and looked at her father. Chase was a mess, panting, slouched over, slowly fucking Kelly’s mouth as some of his cum drooled from her mouth onto his thigh. The cute red head was too stoned to continue, sliding to the floor in a stupor.

“I made you cum! You naughty old man, watching your daughter play with her cunny. You filled that poor girl’s mouth!” Nikki teased her father. She slowly played with herself with one hand while she pinched her nipple with the other.

“Holy shit, you’re totally still hard! You stud, dad!” She exclaimed as she watched Chase helplessly stroke his erection.

Mindy returned and kissed Nikki, her tongue caressing her daughters. She held the pipe up for her daughter to take a drag, doing the same herself afterwards. Sitting down next to Nikki, Mindy reached over and stated to caress her daughters breast while watching Chase.

“You really hard aren’t you?” Mindy said with a grin. She leaned in to nibble on Nikki’s neck and watched Chase’s cock twitch in reaction. She turned and reached up to wave Mr. Jackson over to them, placing him right in front of Nikki as she turned her daughter to face the slim black man. Mindy whispered in Nikki’s ear and stroked her hair, pulling it back behind her. She looked over at Chase again. “You’re going to cum so hard when you watch your little girl suck this big hard black cock.”

Chase’s cock answered for him, sending a single large spurt onto his stomach in reaction to the very words. He gratefully accepted the pipe from his wife, taking a huge toke and holding it in.

He watched as his daughter reached up and ran her hands along the front of Jackson’s pant leg. She gasped in surprise as her hand slid over the man’s huge stiff cock. She reached up and pulled open the zipper, reaching her hand in. A huge smile washed over her stoned features as her hand grasped his shaft. She pulled the cock out and held it in her hand, slowly stroking it, admiring the hard veined shaft. Jackson had the longest cock Chase had ever seen, hanging it must have almost reached his knee, it was easily over a foot long. Mindy took his hard cock in her hand and pointed it at her daughter’s quivering lips.

Nikki turned and looked over at her mother, who nodded in encouragement. She then turned to her father and smiled. “Are you ready to watch your daughter suck her first black cock? I can’t hold back any longer Daddy. I so want to taste him so bad. I want him to fill my mouth with his hot cum…” She trailed off, watching as Chase involuntarily ejaculated all over himself. She turned to Jackson; her eyes glazed, and opened her pert mouth for Mindy to slide his monstrous cock in.

She eagerly started to suck on the huge cock making loud slurping noises as she stroked it. Reaching up, Nikki used both hands to grasp and stroke the long thick shaft. She moaned in pleasure as the Sinsemilla charged cum flowed onto her tongue. Mindy snuggled up close behind her daughter and played with the girl’s breasts, a hand slipping down between her daughter’s quivering thighs.

“God, she’s so wet Chase.” Mindy cooed as she watched her daughter suck on the huge cock. She enjoyed teasing Chase.

“Mindy, how could you?” Chase asked despondently, unable to take his eyes off his daughter as her glossy coral colored lips encircled the huge cock. “Our daughter?”

“You knew I couldn’t keep her away.” Mindy said as she preened Nikki’s hair, stroked her cheek, and stroked the large balls hanging down from the massive erection. “How could I deny her this pleasure? How could I fill my life with Sinsemilla and huge black cocks without including her?”

Chase’s head spun trying to reconcile between the feeling of loss, denial, and failure as he watched his only daughter succumb to the huge black cock, and the overwhelming arousal brought on by watching her soft lips encircle the hard cock, the way her breasts moved as she breathed, and the shake of her thighs as she neared an orgasm.

Nikki let out rhythmic whimpers of pleasure as she leaned back on her calves. Her whole body shook as she came, closing her eyes in ecstasy. She continued to hold on to the thick shaft with on hand as she held her breast with the other.

Chase’s cock exploded, covering his chest with hot jets of his own cum, the initial splatter hitting his face as well. He pumped furiously as he watched Nikki succumb to her orgasm, unable to stop, wishing it was her face that was being splashed with his cum. It pissed him off to see Mindy was laughing at him.

She slowly opened her eyes, mouth open, and a small string of spit falling from her lower lip. The look on her eyes was an alluring combination of sexual excitement, inebriation, and adoration as she watched her hand stroke the black stick, its skin sliding along the shaft to cover and then reveal the dark swollen head.

“Oh my god, I’ve never cum like that before.” Nikki said in a slightly slurring purr before breaking out into giggles. She regarded the shining skin of the black cock cradled in her hand. “This is beautiful. I’ve never seen anything so beautiful in my life. It’s so hard and hot, the veins, the fat head is perfect. The way the cum just oozes from the head, the way it tasted. I want it to fill my mouth.”

Chase moaned as his cock tightened again, a single large drool of cum oozing from the end. He looked at his daughter with lust filled eyes, and Sinsemilla filled brain. “Suck it.” He said in a low growly voice.

Nikki looked over at her father, eyes wide, before laughing at him, covering her mouth with her hand. “Suck it? You want me to suck his big black cock?” Chase just nodded, watching her through hard eyes. “You want to watch your little girl put that big hard fucking cock in her pretty little mouth for that man to fill her mouth with his hot thick cum?”

Chase just looked at her, lust and anger in his eyes. He let go of his erection and wiped his hands against the relatively dry sides of his chest. “Whatever.” He said in mock bravado, looking away momentarily.

“Maybe you’d rather I suck your cock, Daddy, while Mr. Jackson fucks my pussy with his giant black cock?” Nikki said with a mischievous grin, her eyes alight with lust at the thought.

Chase writhed as his cock shot onto his chest again, even without him touching it. His traitorous cock just jerked against his stomach spurting stream after stream of cum onto him. He finally couldn’t stand it and started stroking himself again.

“What about you Mr. Jackson?” Nikki said as she looked up at him, stroking his cock. “I bet you’d like to fuck me wouldn’t you?”

Jackson’s cock jerked once in her hands and laid a thick stream of cum onto Nikki’s tits. Nikki squealed in delight and promptly slid her mouth of his spraying cock catching most of his cum in her mouth. Nikki moaned as she reflexively sucked and swallowed, her eyes closing, her whole purpose being to milk the huge cock of every last drop of cum. Her body responded by giving her a mind blowing orgasm. She dutifully sucked on the cock, mewing in ecstasy.

Finally she leaned back, the huge black cock literally popping from her mouth. She looked up at Jackson with glassy eyes and smiled a huge well fucked smile. “That was amazing!” She said as she licked her lips. She was interrupted by her own mother who pushed between the two to lick the cum from her daughter’s firm breasts, causing Nikki to gasp and laugh. Mindy slowly raised her face up, gently holding Nikki’s nipple in her teeth. Nikki stopped laughing, a look of intense desire on her face as she watched her mother open her mouth. Mindy lunged forward, kissing her daughter, pushing her down onto the padded ottoman. Both women moaned as they kissed, punctuated with slurping noises.

The mother and daughter were interrupted as Mr. Jones pulled the girls apart and slid down on top of Nikki, his massive cock pressed against her stomach, its thick root nestled between her wet pussy lips. The teenager cooed with delight as her hands encircled the thick shaft, stroking it, her fingers unable to close around it. Mindy eagerly slid her head in to suck on the cock while she had a chance.

“Mother move!” Nikki giggled through gritted teeth as she pried her mother away from the hard cock. As soon as her mother was clear Nikki pulled her feet closer to give herself leverage as she rubbed her pussy against the bottom of Jones’ thick shaft. “Ugh, god I want you to fuck me.”

Jones was happy to oblige. He grasped the teen’s slim hips and pulled her a little closer as he sat back. With her safely nestled between his muscular thighs he started to tease her pussy with his cock, rubbing the fat round cockhead from her hard clit, down along her wet pussy, and below.

“Agh! Fuck me!” Nikki begged. Leaning up on her elbows she watched as Jones took his cock in his hand and firmly rubbed it against her pussy, lubricating it before he attempted to enter her. Nikki turned to look at her father. “Daddy, watch. He’s going to totally fuck your daughter. Ugh, I can feel his... his... huge cock opening my... Oh god it’s big Daddy, I want it so bad...”

Chase watched as his pretty daughter as she bore down against the huge invader. She began to pant as her tight pussy slowly allowed the massive cockhead to split her open. Jones’ cock bent as he pushed until it popped into Nikki’s pussy. Nikki cried out in pleasure and relief as he was able to slide the first couple of inches of is cock in and slowly start to fuck her.

Nikki’s attention, her entire consciousness shifted from her father to the massive black cock that was slowly stretching her pussy tight around its massive girth and filling her. She gritted her teeth and panted in absolute ecstasy as she let herself succumb to the thick shaft and fat cockhead that filled her. It was no longer about achieving orgasm, it was all about giving in to the cock, it was all about what seemed like one long orgasm that wouldn’t stop and threatened to engulf her.

Jones slowly slid his thick cock in and out of Chase’s daughter. The huge barrel of the shaft glistened from the slickness of her pussy as he pulled it out almost all the way before slowly burying it deep inside the teen. Nikki responded each time by throwing her head back and howling with unbelievable pleasure. Chase came every time his daughter did.

“Oh god he’s going to cum!” Nikki exclaimed as Jones began to quicken his pace. His enormous cock slammed into the slim teenager, driving her higher and higher into orgasmic bliss each time his cock filled her pussy. Seeing it from the side Chase couldn’t believe that Jones was slamming such a huge organ into his daughter without tearing her apart. Then he saw Jones’ balls tighten to the bottom of his shaft and his cock start to flex as he pumped huge loads into his daughter.

Nikki threw herself forward; the massive cock still buried deep, put her hands around Jones’ neck, and kissed him deeply. Jones stood up, Nikki clinging to him, and put his hands under her ass to support her as he started to fuck her again.

It was at this juncture that Chase passed out, his rebellious cock once again shooting cum all over him.

He awoke some time later, the smell of Sinsemilla strong in his nose. He slowly opened his eyes to see Mindy looking at him, concerned.

“See? That did it.” She said looking to several people that Chase couldn’t quite focus on yet. “A little too much for you I guess honey? Here, see if this helps.”

Chase felt the pipe against his lips and involuntarily inhaled a lungful of smoke. The pleasant tingling feeling washed over him and he felt much better. His eyes coming into focus, he was able to better see his wife beside him. He had been laid out on the couch, and someone had apparently been kind enough to clean him up. Sitting on the floor with her hand on his leg was his daughter.

“Are you OK Daddy?” She asked, her eyes glazed but concerned.

It took a moment to realize that his daughter was naked as she knelt by his side. His cock gave an involuntary twitch as it started to grow a little. This detail was not lost on his teenage daughter. She watched as his cock slowly grew, ironically pointing down towards her hand.

“Hmmm, apparently you are OK.” She raised an eyebrow as she watched the organ thicken. “I guess you kinda liked watching your little girl get royally fucked by a big black cock huh?” She giggled as Chase’s cock hardened to the point that it lifted up and over to hover above his stomach.

“Well, it sure does anyway.” Nikki said with a smile, her eyes bright with arousal. She lifted her fingers off Chase’s thigh and gently stroked his hardening cock. “How would you like it if I did to your cock what I did to his? Would you like that Dad?”

“No, Nikki, it’s wrong.” Chase groaned. However despite his protest he couldn’t help but push his now rock hard erection against her warm fingers. She gently put her fingers around his cock and started to slide her hand up and down just an inch or so, but bumping the corona of his sensitive cockhead each time. Chase squirmed as his daughter persisted, a small bead of pre-cum accumulating at the tip of his cock.

“See Daddy?” She said as she leaned in close to his penis. “It likes me. Maybe I should kiss it.”

Chase groaned again as his cock shot a single spurt of cum across the side of her wrist and onto his stomach. “No, please, don’t.” He groaned ineffectually. Mindy held the pipe to his lips again. Chase couldn’t resist taking another hit of the drug. His head spun and his cock stiffened even more as he watched his daughter lean within inches of his cock.

“It smells so good Daddy.” Nikki teased before finally darting her tongue out to lick up the small string of cum from her wrist. “And it tastes so good too. Now I see what you’ve been giving Mom to keep her so fucked up and horny all the time.” She leaned closer and licked the line of jizz from Chase’s stomach making him groan. With an evil grin she winked at her father and promptly slid his erection between her pink lips.

Chase groaned and bucked in reaction. Nikki slid the length of his cock into her warm mouth, gently caressing the underside with her tongue. He could feel his cum start to flow, and so could Nikki. She moaned as the trickle of pleasure hit her tongue. She slowly pulled his cock out of her mouth. His cockhead emerged with a pop and she looked at him, stroking him at the same time.

“Wow, you really do pack a punch.” She said, grinning, her head spinning. “Fuck me it’s good. Yeah, fuck me. Yeah Daddy, you need to fuck me.” She said becoming excited, her stroking becoming more urgent.

“Nikki, no. I can’t, it’s not right.” Chase was desperate; he knew he couldn’t hold out long, if at all in his state. “I’m your father for fuck’s sake!”

“Listen, this cock made me.” She said as she got to her feet, still stroking Chase’s cock. “You’ve had Mom fucked up on this shit for weeks and weeks. You brought this shit in, you gotta share it.”

“Nikki, I get it.” Chase tried again. The sensation of her hand on his cock was almost overwhelming. He stared lasciviously at his own daughter’s beautiful body, her soft curves, her full breasts, and her well-trimmed pussy. He licked his lips. “But I won’t let you do this.”

“I’m not asking permission, Dad!” She said as she crossed over top of him, her soft skin brushing against his. She positioned herself over her father, holding his cock against her warm wet folds as she softly moaned and began brushing her pussy against him. “Here’s the thing. I’m going to fuck you now. If you really don’t want me to, you just have to move.”

She slowly slid his cockhead into her opening with a slight gasp of pleasure. “Now’s your chance old man. Cause once I get this in me I won’t be able to stop.”

Chase couldn’t resist. In fact, it was as if a switch had been thrown. Whatever moral quandary he had was replaced with an uncontrolled desire to fuck the pretty young woman who was poised on the end of his cock. Grabbing her hips he pushed, sliding his cock into her hot flesh.

“Ohhhh fuck yessssss!” Nikki hissed, leaning forward onto her father’s chest, gasping for breath. “God you fit so perfectly in my cunt!”

Chase savored the feeling of her tight young body as it held tightly to his cock. His daughter was right; it was as if her pussy had been molded to perfectly grasp the shape of his cock. Slowly he started to slide in and out of Nikki’s tight pussy. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the sound of her gasps. It only took a few moments before her pussy started its rhythmic contractions, Nikki cumming. The sensation brought Chase along for the ride, his cock spurting into her tight body, causing her to moan in pleasure.

“Oh god that was fucking amazing!” Nikki exclaimed through gritted teeth as she ground down on Chase’s cock. She slowly continued to fuck her father’s hard cock as she recovered from her orgasm. Quickly, his drug laced cum slipped into her system. Nikki closed her eyes and smiled as a wave of pleasure coursed through her. The shivered. “Oh fuck. Oh yeah. Oh fuck Daddy, your cum is incredible. Fuck, it’s really hitting me. Fuck. Oh god, I think I’m gonna cum again...”

Chase grabbed his daughter’s hips and started slamming his cock as fast as he could. He was going to make sure she came. It only took a few seconds before she started to shake and moan. Putting her hands up to her mouth her fingers shook and she sobbed in bliss as she came again. This drove Chase to once again fill her pussy with jets of warm cum.

“I see you two are getting along wonderfully.” Mindy said in a drunken slur. Her eyes were so glazed over that they looked like they were made out of glass. She was having trouble remaining steady, instead weaving and having to steady herself. Beside her stood a huge black cock, well, it was Finny, but all Chase could see from his angle was Finny’s huge hard-on. “Hmm, Nikki, you should have a taste of this one.”

Nikki opened her eyes slowly, the drug having really infected her system. She smiled as Finny stepped forward to allow her to take his cock into her mouth. She started to ride Chase’s cock, her pussy dripping with a mixture of Chase’s cum, and her own juices. She looked up at Finny, adoration in her eyes.

Mindy stepped in and pulled his long black rod from her grasp. The teen started to protest when her mother stopped her with a kiss. “Don’t worry baby, I have something even better in mind.”

Smiling at her mother, Nikki set into a rhythm of riding her father’s hard cock, not to fast so she would cum too quick, but not too slow either. Chase happily played with his daughters full breasts. Mindy had great breasts, but the implants still made them feel a little too firm. “There’s nothing like a pair of young naturally firm tits to play with.” Chase thought to himself.

Beside them Mindy knelt on the floor, Finny’s massive cock right in front of her face. Initially she stroked him, and sucked on the fat cockhead. But that was just for her own amusement and pleasure. Quickly she got down to business. Reaching for a small squeeze bottle, she squirted a handful of Kali oil in her hand and started to rub it into Finny’s charcoal skin. The skin along his cock glistened with the oil and he moaned while he slid his cock through Mindy’s fingers. When she was done his cock dripped with the fragrant oil.

Finny stepped back, and Mindy slid over until she was beside Nikki. Chase didn’t have a clear view of what Mindy did next, but he could feel the Kali oil as it dripped from between Nikki’s ass cheeks and over his shaft and balls. The tingling lubricant drove him to fuck his daughter harder.

“Mindy, uh, Mom, what are you doing?” Nikki said groggily as she looked back to see Mindy squeezing another drizzle of Kali oil against the small of her back. The oil pooled briefly and then flowed down over Nikki’s tight pink asshole, and over her pussy lips and Chase’s cock. “Oh no, not in there Mom. I don’t think I’m ready to have anything in my ass yet.” She protested as she realized what Mindy planned. But the Kali oil was already working its magic on her most sensitive places. After a few more seconds she was already bearing down on Chase’s cock, driven by the increased pleasure her erogenous areas were producing.

“Oh god Mom, what’d you do?” She said, her breathing increasing. “It’s tingling, uh, like an itch, oh fuck. God, OK, I want it. I fucking want a cock in my ass. Just, ugh, be gentle.”

Finny chuckled as he knelt one knee on the couch and lined his massive cock up with Chase’s daughter’s virgin asshole. Chase could feel the pressure as soon as Finny started to push gently against Nikki’s virgin asshole. The pretty young brunette groaned, pushing back against the fat cockhead until Chase felt the huge cock slip past her tight ring.

Working slowly Finny fucked the teen’s virgin ass, entering a little farther each time. The sensation on Chase’s cock was strange; it was almost like Finny was rubbing cocks with him. Chase had no choice but to thrust back against him, the increasing tightness of his daughter’s pussy driving him on. He could feel the huge shaft running along his separated only by his daughter’s tight body. Despite his unease Chase couldn’t help himself and soon Finny and he were alternating strokes into his daughter.

Nikki literally sobbed in pleasure, completely overwhelmed by the two large hard cocks fucking her shivering orgasm wracked body. She had lost any sense of how many times she’d cum and had long since surrendered to a near constant orgasm. One wave of contractions would start to subside only to be washed over with a new fresh orgasm. Chase had already cum several times, but was building to what felt like an overwhelming orgasm as he felt the iron like shaft of the black man dominating his daughter.

“Wait! Wait! Wait! Stop a second!” Nikki gasped, almost unable to continue. The two men stopped their pumping and relaxed for a moment, both buried deep inside the quivering girl. “You guys need to cum or else I’m gonna have a heart attack. Mom, help me here, please. Don’t move guys, let me do it.”

Nikki started to slowly slide back and forth. Pushing forward she cooed when Chase licked her nipple as it hovered over her father’s face. Her pussy was so tight, filled with Chase’s swollen cock, and by Finny’s massive cock invading from her ass, that it quickly became clear that both men were close to ejaculation.

Mindy lent a hand, literally, by massaging both men’s balls with Kali oil, and slipping her fingers around the hard shafts. After only a few minutes both men were groaning and straining, ready to cum. Nikki was matching them, breathing in gulps as the two cocks massaged every inch of her pussy and ass, making her incoherent, like some fuck toy that only lived for cock.

Finny lost it first. He moaned loudly and Chase could feel his massive cock pulsing, filling his daughter with cum. This was enough to drive Chase over the edge. Thrusting deep into Nikki he came hard, his cock almost humming as it pressed against the hard black cock in her other tunnel. Nikki sobbed and gasped as she was completely overcome. Both men continued to thrust for an additional minute, each pumping several loads worth of cum into the teen.

Finny pulled his huge cock from Nikki’s ass. Her pussy suddenly felt almost roomy to Chase after being compressed for so long. The ridge of Finny’s swollen cockhead slid along Chase’s still hard cock driving him to cum again in his daughter’s exhausted body. Mindy was eager to lick the huge black python clean as soon as it pulled out of her daughter’s ass. Nikki lay on Chase, breathing heavily from the exertion.

“Thanks for fucking me Daddy...” She mumbled as she lay on his chest. “It was amazing... Oh shit... Oh shit... What the fuck...”

6 weeks later

Chase lay on the chaise lounge in the warm Caribbean sun as his two beautiful girls sucked his cock. Nikki and Mindy slid their warm wet mouths up and down along his stiff shaft. With a groan of pleasure his cock exploded sending a stream of cum several feet into the air, landing on the girls’ cheeks. Giggling they quickly started taking turns sucking on his cock, each one swallowing a couple of loads before handing it off to the other.

“Thanks Daddy.” Nikki said with a big stoned grin on her face. This was the second blowjob Mindy and she had given him in the past ten minutes. She re-tied her bikini top and straightened the matching thing. “Your cum is the best.”

“Yeah, thanks Daddy.” Mindy echoed with a playful hint of sarcasm. She adjusted her clothing, dressed in a white polo shirt and tight white shorts. “But we have to get going. Some fat rich oil guy from Colorado wants to watch his “daughter and wife” get fucked by a hung black pool boy...”

Mindy was interrupted by the arrival of a young Glamity Bay teenager. The tight Speedo bathing suit he wore left nothing to the imagination, and his huge cock was already semi-hard. Mindy put her arm around him and bumped him with her hip.

“Speak of the devil.” She said with an eager smile. “The good news is I only have to kiss fat boy on the cheek. I get to fuck him all I want. What are you going to do?”

Chase glanced over at Missy who was walking across the deck with a tall cold cocktail and a warm Sinsemilla pipe. Her tiny bikini did virtually nothing to hide her large breasts or her amazing athletic figure. His cock started to rise in anticipation.

“Oh, I’m sure I’ll figure out something to keep me occupied.” He answered with a grin.

Mindy looked over at the approaching woman. “I’m sure you will. OK hon, see you later. Oh, and see if you can get her to make an appearance at dinner tonight would you?”

Chase looked over at the lounger next to him. On it lay Kymberly, her legs pulled back to accommodate Mr. Jackson as he slowly slid his massive pipe of a cock in and out of her tight blonde pussy.

“Fuck you!” Kym gasped, laughing. “If it’s a choice between... between... oh fuck... his co... co... cock and watching you eat... oh god damn... I’ll choose... oh fuck I’m cumming!”

Chase lay back, taking his cold drink from Missy. He watched Nikki and Mindy walk off, each taking an arm of their hung black companion. He smiled, satisfied, as Missy slid her full lips around his cock.