The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Fuck Weed

Synopsis: A hot MILF and her luckless husband check into the Glamity Bay Island Resort for a vacation filled with sun and sand. Instead she becomes addicted to the giant black island cocks they both become addicted to a mind bending fuck drug called Sinsemilla Diablo, or Devil’s Weed.

Author: Comments are welcome.

Fuck Weed is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Chapter 10: Stiff as a Board Meeting

Chase awoke to the pleasant sensation of his wife’s warm mouth around his hard cock. It was only six in the morning, but he could already smell the Sinsemilla in the bedroom. Feeling him twitch Mindy looked up at him with glazed eyes. “Good morning” she murmured, obviously stoned.

“Morning.” Chase said happily. “How long have you been doing that?”

“Mmm, about twenty minutes I think. I woke up a while ago. It was really cool, just the smoke in the room made your cock get hard so... Well, I just couldn’t resist could I?”

“No complaints here.” Chase said as he gently held Mindy’s hair and thrust his cock into her mouth. “As long as I get to work on time.”

“Then you’d better cum quick.” Mindy said with a big grin. “I’m hungry today.”

She proceeded to go down on Chase’s cock with a passion, working her mouth up and down until his shaft was slippery with saliva. She then switched to using her hand to firmly stroke the erection while she licked and sucked on his swollen cockhead. Just the sensation of her warm mouth and her hand quickly slipping back and forth over the rim of the head drove Chase over the edge to cum in his wife’s waiting mouth. The sensation of his cum coursing through his hard cock made for a wonderful way to start the day.

After making sure Mindy was contented, at least for the time being, Chase headed out the door. He grabbed his split of the Sinsemilla and took it out to the car. He knew how easily it would disappear if he left it at home. He dropped by the local bed and bath store to pick up a few things for work. Happily, he arrived with a few minutes to spare. His first step was to drop by Kym’s secretary Jeanette to set up an appointment for three that afternoon.

“What shall I put down as the meeting title?” she asked.

Chase looked at her for a moment. She actually was quite an attractive woman, she just dressed somewhat plainly, and could benefit from some makeup and a better hairstyle. She was fairly slim, and had an attractive angular face. But it was hard to tell in a loose fitting knit top, peasant skirt, and blocky sandals. He felt his cock stir at the thought. “Uh, call it new business.”

“New business it is.” she said with a smile, entering the information in the computer. “I hope it goes well for you Chase, I really do.”

Chase thanked her and made his way back to his office. Not surprisingly, Kym made sure that his office was as far away from her as possible. Once there, he pulled out his purchases and laid them out. In front of him was a ceramic bowl that sat over a candle, a box of matches, a wicker basket, some straw, wrapping paper, and ribbon. Chase figured that he might as well use everything he could to push his new business plan into fruition. To do that, he needed to enlist Kymberly. And the best way to do that was...

Opening up his container of Sinsemilla, he pulled out a handful of joints. “It’s an investment.” Chase sighed to himself as he started to break open the carefully rolled tubes and pouring their contents, the dried Kali leaves, into the bowl. He carefully nestled the bowl in a bed of stuffing within basket. He dropped the decorative box of matches in with it and wrapped the entire thing up with the brightly colored paper and a ribbon. He scrawled a note on a card and slid it into the ribbon.

“Allison? Can you pop in when you have a chance?” Chase said into the intercom, “I have a quick job for you.”

“Sure thing” Allison answered back. About fifteen seconds later there was a knock at the door and Allison slipped inside.

“Oh, there was no rush...” Chase started to say, meaning to apologize if she dropped everything to come by.

“No, no problem.” Allison said with a big smile. “I wanted to stop by when you had a moment.”

Allison stepped around the desk and in front of Chase and indicated her outfit. “So?”

Chase looked at his young assistant. Her look was definitely different from her norm. Instead of her usual jacket, T-shirt and jeans she wore a white blouse, cut fairly tight around her fit body, and tight enough to show off her small breasts without accentuating her pierced nipples. Below she wore what looked like black pantyhose and a relatively short plaid skirt that came to mid thigh.

“Um, cute.” he answered, not quite sure what she was talking about.

“Yeah, isn’t it?” she said while making a dramatic pirouette. She stopped, facing her boss again, and lifted her skirt up to reveal that the pantyhose were actually stay ups ending just above the hem of her skirt revealing her shaved pussy and pierced clit. “Now I can actually walk across the office without dropping to my knees. Sexy huh?”

Chase reached up and ran his hand along Allison’s soft thigh from her knee until his fingers brushed her pussy. Allison made a small moan and shifted a little, her pussy becoming instantly wet. He kept gently stroking her pussy, nudging her pierced clit with his thumb. Allison spread her legs a little and inhaled deeply.

“So, did you need something?” Chase asked, leading, stroking her pussy, his fingers getting moist. “Or is there something else?”

Allison smiled and laughed a little. “Um, actually? I kinda came in hoping you might fuck me again. As much as I want the pot you have? Well for some reason, I want your cock even more.”

Chase kept stroking her pussy, watching as his pretty young assistant started to shake with arousal. “I’ll do you one better. Not only will I happily fuck you, but we can share a joint together too.”

“Ohh, yes please boss.” Allison said. “How would you like me sir?”

“Well, why don’t you suck on my cock like a good little girl while I light us up.” chase said as he pulled out a joint.

Allison knelt down and quickly got to work pulling his already hard cock out and putting it in her pretty pink lipped mouth. Chase took his time getting the joint and lighting it while he enjoyed her ministrations.

He looked down at the pretty redhead kneeling before him as she sucked his cock. “Doing OK?”

Allison looked up at Chase with glazed eyes and dilated pupils. She slowly pulled his cock from her mouth, enjoying every inch of it. “Doin’ OK boss. Did you know your cum is really strong? I’m buzzed already. You have a lot of cum. So yeah, doin’ OK down here, take your time.”

He happily took his time and enjoyed the feeling of her warm wet mouth. Finally he lit up the joint and inhaled deeply. The drug made the feeling of her mouth on his cock absolutely amazing. He could feel the slightly raspy sensation of her tongue as it went down the length of his shaft. His whole body shivered as her tongue ran over the bottom of his cockhead.

“Hey, hey...” Allison scolded while she stood up reaching for the joint. “Share!”

Chase handed her the joint as he guided her against the desk. She slid back onto the desk and raised her legs, spreading them, giving Chase a perfect view of her shaved pussy. She took a long drag on the joint, arching her back as Chase placed his cock against the dripping slit of her pussy, and passed it back to her boss. He rubbed his cock against her slippery labia, teasing her clit, while he took another drag before handing it back. Just as she inhaled, Chase slid his cock into her tight pussy.

“Oh shit!” Allison said as she tried not to exhale the smoke. “Fuck yeah! That’s so good! I dreamed about your cock last night. I think Nina is mad at me.”

“Nina?” Chase asked as he pumped his cock hard into his assistant.

“Ugh... yeah harder... she’s my... my... girlfriend...” Allison managed to get out just before she came. The petite young woman squealed with delight as the orgasm washed over her. “Oh! Oh! Oh god yeeeees! What a way to start your... oh god... workday!”

Chase kept pounding his cock into her pussy. He needed to cum badly.

“Oh god you’re going to cum aren’t you?” Allison said, feeling his cock hardening and swelling. “Oh yeah, come on baby, cum in me! Cum in my little dyke pussy!”

With a groan Chase thrust all the way into the squirming girl as his cum rose up the length of his shaft. Each ejaculation felt like a gush as it pushed through his cock deep into the young woman as she succumb to another mind numbing orgasm. With each thrust he felt a thick load of cum pushing along his hard cock and out the end. Allison writhed with pleasure as she willingly gave in to the drug’s psychosexual effects.

Allison lay there on the desk, her mind lost in ecstasy, her hands gently playing with her own body and slowly fucking herself on Chase’s still hard cock. “Good morning boss.” she said dreamily, “I think we need to do this every morning, like a regular meeting.”

“Good idea.” Said Chase as he slowly pulled his cock from the girl’s tight pussy. Allison languidly slid off the desk and back to her knees to suck whatever remaining cum there was from his still firm cock. “Send me a meeting request.”

“Sure” Allison replied with an eager grin. “Wake and bake with the boss, got it.”

“Oh, uh, about that...” Chase said tentatively, “I don’t have enough of these for us to go through them this fast...”

Allison looked concerned for a moment, thinking as she absentmindedly continued to suck on the cock in her mouth. “But... You concentrate the stuff in your cum right?”

“Uh, yeah...” Chase answered.

“So I get at least as stoned from your cock...” Suddenly her face lit up with a big smile. “Plus I get all of... of... this?!?” she said trying to indicate her amazing sexual feeling.

“Yeah...”

“Keep me fed with this stuff and I’ll follow you everywhere.” Allison said brightly, licking the end of Chase’s cockhead for punctuation.

“Cool.” Chase said with a big grin. “Uh, you know, you don’t have to stop yet, if you want.”

“Oh, I want all right.” the red head said eagerly.

It only took a few minutes before Chase was cumming in her pretty mouth. Allison eagerly swallowed every drop before neatly putting her boss’ cock away. She stood up and gave Chase a long passionate kiss.

“So you want I should take this package to Kym?” She asked, indicating the present on his desk.

“If you don’t mind.” Chase said before adding: “You might want to wait an hour or two first. You look pretty wasted.”

She giggled before dramatically looking over her shoulder at him. “That’s because I am pretty wasted! Thanks to you and your dinky”

“As long as it gets to her by about noon we’ll be good.”

“Sure, no problem, I’ll get it to Kym by then.” she paused and thought for a moment. “Now there’s a hot piece of ass I’d like to have between my thighs.”

“Me too.” Chase said with a twinkle in his eye. “Who knows, you might just get your chance.”

Allison winked at him as she headed for the door. “You naughty boy you. Oh, hey, I might need to have a meeting after lunch.”

Chase sat down, able to concentrate on his work, and actually got some things done. He made it a point to stroll by Kym’s office to see the present sitting outside her office. He was going to be taking a huge risk this afternoon, but he knew it would more than pay off if things went as he hoped they would. He took another stroll by the office at about a quarter after two and was happy to see the package gone from the reception area and he could smell the faint spicy tang of Sinsemilla in the air. Add to that Kym’s secretary sitting out front, staring into space, with a slightly sloppy grin on her face.

Back at his desk he was prepared to basically sit and stare at the walls for the next forty minutes until his meeting when Allison knocked at the door and came in.

“Um, hi...” Allison walked over to his desk and stopped. She cocked her head to the side a little. “Can I blow you or something? I could really use a fix.”

“I’d love to, but I have a meeting at three...” Chase started.

“Perfect!” Allison said as she quickly walked around his desk and knelt down. She quickly opened his trousers and took out his quickly growing erection. “I can totally get you off in that time.”

It was too late to say no. Chase’s cock was rock hard in her hand and her eager mouth was already coating his shaft with saliva. In fact, the young read headed lesbian was able to make him cum twice in a half hour, eagerly lapping up every drop he could produce.

“There you go boss.” She said as she put his cock away and stood up, swaying a little. “No problem. Enjoy your meeting by the way. You know, you should slip her some of that Sinsemilla, I bet you’d get whatever you wanted from her.”

“Hmmm, that’s a great idea, I’ll take it under advisement Allison, thank you.” Chase said with a grin.

“Yeah, well let me know when you do, I’ll totally fuck her.” Allison laughed as she headed to the door.

Chase straightened himself up and made his way to Kym’s office, dropping by the men’s room to get washed up. As he approached her office he noticed that Jeanette was seated at her desk, eyes closed, rocking back and forth. He walked up to her desk without her noticing and cleared his throat.

“Oh! Chase!” She stood up quickly only to find herself standing inches away from Chase. She looked up into his eyes. “Is it three already? I lost track of time.”

Chase looked down at her. He could see that she was stoned from the Sinsemilla, her eyes dilated and glassy, her mouth open slightly. She stared at him, as if waiting for instructions.

“Um, yes, yes it is. It’s three. Do you want to ring through or should I just go in?” Chase said. He thought it odd that she remained so close to him.

“Just go in...” She repeated. “And Chase?”

“Yes?” Chase replied.

Jeanette put her arms around Chase, pressing her warm body close to him, and held him tight for a moment. When she stepped back her cheeks were flush, she was obviously very aroused. She cleared her throat.

“I just wanted to say: Have a good meeting. Good luck I mean.” She said warmly, still holding his hand. “I know how she is with you, but she seems in a really good mood this afternoon.”

“Thanks Jeanette, I really appreciate it.” Chase said, squeezing her hand back. Chase noticed how compliant she seemed and thought he’d give something a try. “Say Jeanette, have you been working out lately?”

The receptionist’s eyes lit up and she smiled, smitten with the compliment. “You know, I try, this and that...” Her eyes moved up and down Chase, excited.

Chase gently turned her around, admiring her body as much as he could in her loose top and skirt. “You look terrific, it’s just so hard to tell in these clothes. They don’t really show off your figure. You know, I bet you have a great ass.”

Jeanette’s eyes lit up. “I do, look!” She spun around and lifted her skirt up to reveal her naked ass. Chase had been right, she was very fit under the loose clothes. He reached out and gently stroked her firm ass, sliding a finger between her thighs just enough to feel the warm moisture of her pussy.

“Wow!” Chase exclaimed while playfully spanking her butt cheek. “You have a beautiful body. You should really dress to show it off more.”

“Do you think?” She asked, her eyes afire with sexual arousal.

“Definitely Jeanette.” Chase said confidently. Had he tried this without the peripheral effects of the Sinsemilla he would be out of a job right now. “I’d really like to see you in something tighter, more revealing, something that shows your wonderful sexy body off.”

“Hmm, I’ll have to think about that Chase.” she answered coyly, obviously flirting with him. “Maybe I will, and see what kind of reaction I get from you.”

“I can’t wait.” Chase said suggestively. “So should I just go in?”

“Yes...” Jeanette paused for a moment, lost. “Yes, just go in I think.”

“Thanks.” Chase said with another playful swat at her rear. “I can’t wait to see you tomorrow.”

Chase quietly opened the door to Kym’s office and peeked in. He could see her sitting on the chair in front of the coffee table. Chase noticed that the smoker bowl was sitting on her desk. The smell of the Sinsemilla was almost overwhelming, perhaps he’d overdone the amount he included. His cock was getting hard already. As he was about to walk in the office he noticed that, although her back was to him, Kym sat low in the chair, her legs were spread, and her arm was moving quickly. She was masturbating!

Chase thought for a moment. He suspected that barging in might not be the best plan of action, the shock might overwhelm the drug leaving him in a hostile situation with his beautiful blonde boss. Instead Chase closed the door over a little before dramatically saying: “Thanks again Jeanette.”

He paused a beat of two, then slowly opened the door, looking in. Kym stood by the seating area adjusting the hem of her dress. Unfortunately on side had rolled up under the hem and rode up farther than usual on her shapely thigh. Chase could plainly see that his sexy boss was flush with arousal. She was breathing deeply, almost panting, her cheeks were bright red, her nipples were hard and pressed against the material of her dress, and she fidgeted, almost shaking. Chase figured he had interrupted her shortly before she was going to orgasm.

“Oh, Chase, is it three already?” she said, flustered, slurring a little. “I must have lost track of time.”

“I’m sorry...” Chase answered, walking over to stand close to her. He could tell that she was stoned from his little gift. He had only been in the room for thirty seconds and he was getting stoned too. He decided to test her state of mind. “You don’t want me to come back later, do you?”

“No! Don’t go!” Kym blurted. “I mean, I want you here, uh, close, I mean no, stay.”

Chase smiled. He was figuring out that he could easily sway someone under the influence of the Sinsemilla. He decided to see how far he could push it. “Great. Listen, before we start, I want to apologize for the other day, you know, staring at your breasts...”

“Oh, well, you know I probably overreacted and...” she started to answer conciliatorily.

“It’s just that you have such beautiful breasts...” Chase said, waiting for the explosion. Instead Kym looked down at her chest, absently running a hand over her breast. “and you have such a perfect body, well, you’re just so beautiful that it’s hard to resist.”

“Well thank you Chase.” Kym said, her hand still absently on her breast. “That’s so sweet of you.”

Chase swung his arms open. “Hug to make up?” he said.

“Of course.” Kym said as she stepped forward and put her arms around him, her body melting against his. He made no move to disengage after a few seconds, just to see how long she would stay close. To his surprise, she just held him closer, pressing her body against his, a quiet moan escaping. She didn’t seem to mind the feeling of his hard cock against her tight belly. Finally he loosened his hug. It took a few moments before she did the same and leaned back. She looked up at him intimately. “To tell you the truth, I kind of like it when men look at my body.”

“So, shall I explain my business idea?” Chase asked, his hands still resting on her hips, her body still lightly pressed against his.

“Hmm?” Kym asked, distracted.

“My business proposal.” Chase said with a laugh. “You’re going to love it.”

Kym snapped out of her trance a bit. She looked up again at him and smiled. “I will love it. What is it.”

“That little meditation bowl I gave you today?” Chase asked.

“Yes?” Kym answered, not quite putting one and one together.

“It’s pretty nice isn’t it?” He said, more of a statement than a question.

“It is nice.” she parroted back.

“It makes you feel nice and relaxed right?” he continued.

“Hmmm, very nice. And relaxed?” she sort of smiled. “In a way.”

“Well that little relaxation pot is a very expensive and very exclusive product. Or rather the natural holistic herb in it is.” Chase said as he guided her over to her desk. “And the grower needs a very circumspect shipper to bring it into the country. We can be that shipper. That’s great isn’t it?”

“That’s great.” she said as they looked at the smoking pot. She inhaled deeply.

“Did you follow the instructions?” Chase asked. “You need to, to get the full effects.”

Kym looked over at him, worried. “I didn’t see any instructions...”

“No?” Chase shook his head and tsk’d. “They must have gotten lost in the wrapping paper. Here, I’ll help you. First, let’s move this to the coffee table.”

Kym picked up the bowl, the smoke’s tendrils encircling her face, and slowly took it over to the low coffee table, careful not to have the candle underneath blow out. She bent over and put it down. Chase enjoyed the sight of her firm ass and her dress riding up her tanned thighs.

She stood up and faced him again. Chase noticed that her dress had worked its way up so that it just covered her crotch, and hugged the curve of her ass. “You were looking at my ass again weren’t you.” she teased with a smile.

“Maybe a little, I just couldn’t help myself.” Chase flirted back. “OK, let me guide you into position and I’ll explain everything as we go. First you want to stand a couple of feet back from the table and face the bowl.”

“Like this?” Kym said a little drunkenly. She stood with perfect posture, her tight ass firm and round, and her breasts held high in the front. She teetered a little.

“Perfect. Now put your feet about shoulder width apart...” Chase directed.

“Do I really need to be in a position?” Kym asked, although she complied, placing her high heel shod feet apart.

“Absolutely. It makes a world of difference.” Chase explained confidently. He slid his hand against the inside of Kym’s firm thigh, just below her slid up hemline. “A little more.”

“Oh, OK.” Kym said, not protesting his intimate touch at all. She spread her legs a little more. Her dress rode up a little higher providing a peek at the matching red thong peeking out from between firm ass cheeks.

“You can feel how relaxing the herbal mix is already, imagine when you get the full effect. You really must feel the full effect.” Chase explained as he put one hand on her hip, and his other on the small of her back. “Now, you need to bend over at the waist and place your hands on the table for support.”

“Like downward facing dog in Yoga?” Kym asked while she complied.

“Uh, sure.” Chase said, not knowing a downward facing dog from a left facing cat. “That’s why you’re so good at this! You have experience with Yoga. I should have realized from your posture.”

The truth was, the only posture Chase was realizing was how his boss’ hot body would look skewered on his hard cock. Kym’s face was directly in line with the with Sinsemilla smoke, and it was having a stronger effect on her now. Chase’s compliment only elicited a murmur of appreciation from the beautiful woman. Chase could hardly contain himself, his cock ached in his trousers.

“OK, almost there, now you need to arch your back some more, like... wait, let me help you...” Chase lined himself up right behind her, pressing his hard cock against her ass, put one hand around her hip, the other on the small of her back. Kym moaned a little and pushed back at him, unaware that she had passed the point of sexual control. “That’s it, now arch your back a little more... Perfect.”

Chase stepped away, his cock throbbing. He admired his blonde boss, her long legs straight, her ass curved in the air, her skirt high, and her back arched enough that it thrust her thong wrapped pussy into perfect view. He stepped beside her and placed one hand on her ass, gently pressing his fingers against her smooth skin. He could feel the heat radiating off her pussy a few inches from his fingers.

“Hmmm... perfect...” she mumbled. “are we ready?”

“Ready. Now Kymberly, what you need to do is to inhale the herbal mix deeply and hold it in.” Chase counted in his head. As he reached about ten he moved his hand and pressed his fingers against her warm pussy, gently rubbing the area of her clitoris. Her thong was already wet, and she moaned at his touch, pushing back at him. “And exhale...”

“Oh... God...” Kym whimpered quietly. Chase noticed that her thighs shivered a few times.

“How’s that?” Chase asked, still massaging her pussy with his fingers. “Mind blowing huh?”

“Yes... I’m... Oh... God...” Kym continued to whimper. “It... It... Amazing...”

“OK, good, you’re doing great.” Chase said, easing off on the pressure on her pussy, sliding his finger along the thong between her ass. Kym responded by arching her back even more. “Now inhale again, deeply, and hold it in again.”

Kym did as instructed without even thinking. Again Chase counted, waiting for the drug to really hit her. This time slipped the thong over to the side and slid two fingers into her warm wet pussy.

“Ugh!” Kym moaned out loud, her knees buckling a little. Chase slowly moved his fingers in and out of her tight opening making her thighs begin to shake. She pushed back trying to keep her legs straight and maintain her position but she ended up fucking herself on his fingers. Her breathing was heavy as she let out a long groan of pleasure. “This is amaz... zing... I feel... fu... relaxing...”

“Good. Are you ready to try one more time?” Chase asked as he thrust his fingers deep into her dripping snatch.

“There’s more?” Kym gasped, slurring her words, unable to think. “Oh shit... Yeah, give it to me...”

Chase couldn’t hold himself back any longer. He pulled his rock hard cock out of his pants and stood forward a bit so Kym to see it. “I should give this to you?” he asked.

Kym looked over at his erection and groaned, her eyes half closed, inhaled deeply, her knees buckling. “Give it to me... God I want it... Do it!” she added through gritted teeth.

“I thought you might say that.” Chase stepped behind her, pulled her thong to the side. “Inhale... trust me, it’s worth it.”

Kym inhaled deeply as Chase lined the head of his cock up behind her and nestled the head between her wet pink labia. Kym stood in position, her thighs shaking, trying to hold still. Chase counted in his head, but did nothing. After about ten seconds the statuesque blonde began to whimper. Finally she exhaled loudly and groaned in frustration.

“Give it to me!” she cried in frustration, slurring her words. “Put your cock in me! God I wanna cum! Make me cum with you cock!”

“You want to cum?” Chase teased, pushing his cock against her wet pussy, then withdrawing a little.

“Oh god, so close... god please... put it in!” Kym swayed her hips and arched her back trying to tease Chase into fucking her.

“Tell me you want my cock.” Chase demanded.

“Ohh I want your cock!” Kym cried with desperation. “Fuck me!”

Chase couldn’t wait any longer. He slid his cock deep into his beautiful boss’ tight wet pussy. She let out a long howl of pleasure, her body shaking, as his hard erection filled her body and drove her over the edge into a crushing orgasm. Her knees gave way as her entire body convulsed. The orgasm washed across her mind until all she cared about was the ecstasy, and the big cock buried in her grasping pussy. She wanted to feel him cum, to fill her with his cum, to feel these waves of pleasure continue.

She felt Chase start to withdraw. “No!” she cried, grabbing him and urging him to stay buried in her body, her pussy clinging to the entire length of his cock. “Don’t pull out. Cum in me... deep... God... I’m going to cu... oh fuck...”

Kym shuddered in orgasm, unable to remain standing she slowly sunk to her knees, Chase keeping her steady as he guided her safely to the floor, his cock still buried in her tight pussy. Every time she would bear down as orgasmic contractions overwhelmed her she would move slightly causing her tight pussy to stroke every inch of Chase’s hard cock. It felt so good that Chase started to slowly move in and out if Kym’s perfect body, unable to control the urge to fuck her.

Kym turned and moaned, pushing back against him. “Ugh, no, keep it in, let me make you cum.” she moaned, her eyes half closed as she tried to communicate through a fog of ecstasy. Still, Chase slid his cock as deep as he could go, his hands around her slim waist, and tried not to move. He looked down and enjoyed the sight of her shapely ass. His control was rewarded as Kym started to gently pivot her hips back and forth, her moaning getting louder with each movement. The effect was astounding. Her tight pussy started stroking the entire length of Chase’s hard cock. He’d never fucked a tighter pussy in his life, and she knew how to use it to full effect. After only a minute Chase too was moaning, nearing an orgasm as he pushed hard against his blonde boss.

“Oh god you’re gonna cum, I can feel it...” Kym sobbed with desire increasing her movement slightly. “you’re so fucking hard... I can feel every inch in my pussy... oh god I’m gonna cum again!”

Chase couldn’t hold back any longer. The sensation of her tight body massaging his cock, and the additional feeling of her cumming, the heat, the rush of moisture, all combined to drive him over the edge. He pushed against her, holding her ass tight against his hips, his cock buried as deep as he could, he felt his cum travel up the length of his cock and blast into her beautiful body. Waves of pleasure ripped through him as his cock pumped load after load into his boss’ quivering body until he was finally satiated.

The two remained coupled for many minutes afterwards, neither able to speak, or function. Finally Chase pulled his still semi hard cock from his boss’ tight pussy. Kym supported herself against the coffee table, leaning her face into the slowly dwindling smoke pot, inhaling deeply. Chase walked over to her desk and dialed Allison’s extension.

“Remember what you said you wanted to do earlier?” He said when she answered.

“What?” she replied, not sure what he meant initially. “Wha.. Oh. You mean... OH! NO!”

“Yeah, well drop by her office in about fifteen minutes.”

“You are totally shitting me!” she answered, excited. “I am there!”

Chase hung up the phone and went to stand next to his dazed boss. Kym smiled up at him drunkenly while supporting herself on the table with both hands. She weaved drunkenly. “What is that stuff?”

“You like it?” Chase answered.

Kym looked up at his semi erect cock and licked her lips. “Um-Hmm.” she murmured, “Every inch.”

“Then you don’t mind if I use the company as a front to import it?” Chase said blatantly. “I’ll make sure you are well taken care of.”

“Mm-mmm” she murmured, “Not at all.”

Kym reached up to stroke Chase’s stiff cock. The sight of his beautiful blonde boss stroking him made his erection instantly hard. She took his cock into her mouth and licked the head and top of the shaft. “Mmm, yum, it kinda makes me tingle.”

“Keep going and you’ll really tingle.” Chase said, encouraging her. God she was sexy, even though she was mostly still clothed Chase wanted to cum all over her body. And her mouth, god it felt good. He looked down to see her smoothly sliding her lips over his shaft, using her hand to spread the saliva along its length, never letting his sensitive cockhead pop out of her warm mouth. It only took a few minutes before he groaned and felt his cock spurt into her waiting mouth. She expertly stroked his cock, pumping every drop of cum onto her tongue, and down her throat.

“That was amazing.” Chase said, out of breath. “Where did you learn to do that?”

Kym smiled at him, smirking, stoned from the Sinsemilla. “Can you keeps a secret?” she said, her words slurring. “I suck so good.. Hey, that’s funny, I don’t suck at sucking good... Anyways, I do it so’s I don’t have to fuck George very often. I can make him cum in two minutes, and then I can avoid having to actually fuck him. Don’t tell me I told you him that.”

“Hmm, so what else can you do?” Chase asked, raising an eyebrow.

Kym smiled back up at him, a naught grin. She struggled to stand up, she hadn’t realized how wasted she had become. “Here, help me up.”

Chase took her hands and helped her to her feet. She leaned heavily into him as she found her footing. She led Chase over to the couch on the other side of the table. “Have a seat.”

Chase sat down on the soft couch and looked up at his boss. “Um, why don’t you take off that dress?” Chase asked, eyeing her firm fit body.

Kym giggled and reached down to poke his penis with her finger. “I will, just you watch.” She staggered over to the small wet bar, poured two glasses of bourbon, spilling half of the contents of the glasses on the bar before she filled them to her satisfaction. Grabbing a small remote she turned on some pop music, surprisingly it sounded like the current hits Chase’s daughter listened to. Staggering back over to Chase she handed him one of the glasses, spilling a little on him, and gulped down a big mouthful herself before putting her glass down on the table.

“Now I’ll show you how I hooked George.” she said as she slowly started to sway to the music. “I was just a regular young woman putting myself through business school by stripping on the weekends and evenings. Bet you never guessed that huh smarty pants?”

Chase shook his head, he never would have guessed it. While his father-in-law trolling for young women in a strip club wouldn’t surprise him, Kym was so competent, and straight laced, he never even guessed. But from watching the lithesome blonde dance in front of him, he had no doubt about her skill. His cock had no doubt either as it hardened against his belly, the tip drooling pre-cum as he watched. Kym reached down with a finger to grab a blob and pop it into her mouth, almost falling in the process.

After a minute of dancing she closed her eyes, enthralled by the music, and the psychosexual drug coursing through her body. She turned and bent over, pulling her dress back up over her ass, sliding a finger into her wet pussy for Chase. Slowly she knelt down and leaned back, her hair splayed over Chase’s cock and stomach. He reached down and stroked his cock with long blonde hair until she flipped it forward again and stood up. Slowly turning, her hips casting an exotic spell, she slowly pulled her tight dress up over her head to finally reveal her perfect breasts. Chase marveled, stroking his hard cock, as her breasts swayed with her movement. No surgical intervention here, these were the real thing. They were firm, yet moved sensually as she danced.

Kym opened her eyes and looked down at Chase’s hard cock and murmured in approval. Slowly she kneeled down over him, straddling him, and leaned forward putting his face between her breasts. Chase inhaled the smell of her perfume and skin while he put his hands around her slim waist.

“Uh-uh.” Kym said, taking his hands away from her hips. “Customers aren’t allowed to touch the merchandise. You sit back and enjoy, but no touching.”

Chase chuckled as he nuzzled between her warm globes. His chuckle turned to a moan as she ground her wet pussy along his shaft, gyrating her hips as she straddled him. She leaned over, holding her pert nipple a hairsbreadths away from his eager lips, only to pull back if he moved, affording him only a brush of flesh. In a surprising move Kym slid back onto Chase’s thighs and dove down to suck on his cock several times before popping back up and sliding along its saliva coated shaft.

“Reserved for special clients only.” Kym whispered in his ear before flicking it with her tongue. “How do you think I roped in the old coot?”

Chase leaned back, looked at his former nemesis and grinned. He noticed her office door open quietly and Allison peek in. Her eyes opened wide as soon as she saw Kymberly naked and grinding against Chase. He grabbed the blonde’s hips and ground his erection against her warm pussy to distract his boss as Allison and a dark haired girl snuck into the office. Kym moaned loudly and ground down against him, giving in, and sliding herself onto his hard cock.

Chase subtly indicated the still smoking bowl to the girls. They both made their way over to it, but had trouble taking their eyes off Kymberly’s stunning body as it rode Chase’s hard cock. He watched their expressions softened as they quietly walked across the smoke filled office. Both women kneeled down by the smoking bowl and inhaled deeply.

Allison’s friend, Chase presumed it was her girlfriend, was a striking Indian girl dressed in a white lab coat. Chase admired her pretty face and long dark hair as she sat back, eyes closed, holding the smoke deep in her lungs. It was hard to tell what kind of a body she had under the lab coat. Allison exhaled with a loud moan and immediately covered her mouth with her hands. It was too late though, Kym spun around.

“Fuck! What are you...ugh?” Kym started to say, putting her hands over her breasts. Chase quickly thrust his cock deep into her warm tight body, cutting off her initial surprise, and turning it into a groan of pleasure. He kept thrusting as Kym’s protestation turned into moans of pleasure. Finally she leaned forward onto Chase’s chest and managed to whisper to him. “Why is Allison in here? And the girl from the lab?”

“It’s OK, I invited them.” Chase said. “Allison is a fan of the, uh, meditation herb too.”

“Oh, yeah, totally.” Allison said. Her face was a mask of desire, and that desire was centered squarely on Kymberly. She licked her lips in anticipation. “Totally into the herb, oh, and the cum. Hey, where are my manners, this is Nina, my girlfriend.”

Nina had just inhaled deeply from the meditation bowl, but smiled and waved, her eyes glassy from the effects of the drug. She slipped off her lab coat to reveal a satiny purple blouse, modestly cut, but still hinting at the large breasts Allison had bragged about earlier. Any suspicion that she might be heavy was immediately dispelled by the tight pinstriped pencil skirt that clung to her slim waist, tight ass, and ended just above her knees.

Allison walked over to the couch, eyeing Kym like a sizzling steak. “Wow, you really are as hot naked as you look dressed.” she said approvingly as she quickly shunned her top and shimmied out of her skirt. She knelt on the couch next to the couple and gave Chase a passionate kiss, her tongue playing with his. “Thanks for inviting me.” she said, her eyes heavy with the drug.

She reached over and started to play with Kym’s clit making the blonde writhe on Chase’s erection even harder. Leaning in, she kissed Kym while stimulating her. This eliciting whimpers of pleasure from the blonde. “Oh god I’m going to cum!” Kym whispered in between kisses.

Allison slowed her fingering, bringing the blonde businesswoman back from the edge of orgasm. The redhead slid her fingers down over Kym’s pussy lips, grasping Chase’s cock as it slid in and out of the tight blonde. He moaned at the added stimulation and started to thrust harder.

“Look at the two of you all ready to cum and stuff!” Allison said, rubbing her fingers over the base of his hard cock and driving Kym just to the edge and back. “Nuh-uh. Not ‘till I get me some of that cock.”

“There’s plenty to go around.” Chase moaned as he started to cum again, filling his blonde boss’ tight pussy. Kym responded with her own orgasm, leaning forward and kissing Allison. Allison groaned with frustration, but kissed the woman back, still playing with her clit and holding Chase’s pumping shaft. Kymberly pushed down against Chase, driving his cock as deep as it would go into her contracting pussy, still milking every drop of cum she could even as the drug started to wash across her mind.

“OK, now hop off lady...” Allison prompted Kym, “Share the wealth...”

Kymberly just looked at Allison, her heavily lidded eyes glassy, and shook her head. “Uh-uh.” was all she was able to say as she continued to slide on Chase’s still hard cock.

Nina, who had made her way to the other side of the couch, kissed and nibbled the blonde’s graceful neck. Kym gasped with pleasure and turned her head to the side. “Oh... shit...” she uttered in a quite breathy voice. Nina slowly kissed her way from Kymberly’s neck down to her breasts, taking a hard nipples between her teeth. Kym looked down with a mix of fear and lust, as if daring the woman to bite down. Nina looked back up, fire in her eyes as she nibbled on the hard eraser of a nipple with her teeth causing a sharp intake of breath from the hard bodied executive. Kymberly groaned with pleasure and bit on her lower lip, her eyes wide with ecstasy.

Intensely turned on by the beautiful Indian, Kym reached over to undo the buttons on the woman’s purple blouse. Nina leaned back a little and looked at Kym intently. “Oh, so you think you might be into tits now do you?” she said as she helped undo her buttons. Kym nodded, pinching her other nipple with one hand, still chewing on her lower lip in desire. Nina slowly pulled her blouse open to reveal a large shapely set of breasts that were beautifully contained by a lacy purple bra. Kym gasped with excitement and reached out to touch the beautiful Indian’s breasts, touching the skin, gently brushing the turgid nipple beneath the purple lace.

Nina stood slightly to bring her big chest in line with the blonde’s face to allow her to nuzzle the soft flesh. Kym buried her face in the other woman’s chest and moaned with pleasure. Chase could feel her pussy moistening even more as she became freshly aroused. The dark skinned woman gently turned Kymberly’s face up towards hers and kissed the blonde.

“I want to eat your pussy.” she told Kym. “Is that OK with you?”

Kim responded, unable to take her eyes of the woman’s dark brown eyes. “But I’m not a lesbian. I don’t know what to do.”

“That’s OK, all you need to know how to do it cum. I’ll take care of the rest.” Nina said as she stood up to help the blonde up off Chase’s cock and onto the couch next to him. “You’ll be a lesbian when I’m done with you.”

Kym looked nervously over at Chase, then Allison. The redhead put her arms out to the side, shrugging. “She did it to me. Totally worth it.”

Acquiescing, Kym allowed herself to be guided down next to Chase on the couch, lying back, leaning against him. Allison, meanwhile, dove down and started sucking on Chase’s cock, moaning with pleasure as the Sinsemilla laced cum drooling from his cock hit her tongue. “Finally! God I need this!”

“She really loves your cock for some reason.” Nina said, never taking her eyes off Kym as she knelt down between the blonde’s athletic legs. “I don’t know why. But who am I to complain when it makes her so horny?”

“You really need to try it, then you’ll understand.” Allison said when she came up for air.

“I haven’t had a real penis in me since I was a teenager, and I didn’t like it then.” Nina said as she leaned down to flick Kym’s clit. The blonde responded with a gasp and a coo of pleasure. “I’ll stick to tongues and toys. No offense Chase.”

“None taken.” Chase said with a groan as Allison slid his cock back into her mouth, almost down her throat. Chase held her red hair with one hand as she eagerly sucked his cock. “The offer is there is you ever change your mind.”

The busty Indian went down on Kymberly in earnest, noisily sucking and licking the beautiful executive’s tight pussy. Kym bent her knees, pulling her legs up while she let out a long high quavering moan. Chase hooked an arm around one knee to help her, kissing her knee, and watched as the blonde’s calf started to tremble. Kym held her breasts and started to shake. “Oooooh, oh god, oh god, oh god...”

Nina leaned back up with a gasp, her face slick with a combination of Kym’s juices, and Chase’s cum. She licked her lips and looked at the blonde. “Damn but you taste good. It must be the weed. You have such a pretty little pussy.” she said, her eyes glassy from the drug, while she slid her middle fingers into Kym. The blonde could only watch, panting with pleasure as the Indian finger fucked her with increasing pressure.

Allison looked up at Chase as she sucked his hard cock with a knowing glance. It wasn’t the pussy that was doing it, it was Chase’s cum. She greedily pumped Chase’s shaft while she sucked on the head, hoping for her share any moment.

Kym buried her face in Chase’s shoulder, gently biting him to muffle her cries of pleasure. Nina frantically fucked the blonde with her fingers, while she rubbed her clit with the other thumb until Kym started to thrash. Uncontrolled, the former stripper bucked, cumming, her pussy squirting a gush of cum several feet onto the table, splashing on Nina’s blouse. Nina kept rubbing Kym’s clit as she came, the blonde crying out into Chase’s shoulder. After several large gushes the flood of cum subsided while the blonde continued to thrust her hips in orgasmic rhythm until that too subsided into seemingly random thrusts and spasms. Kym curled up on the couch and hugged Chase, her face still buried in his shoulder as she tried to recover.

“You know, he has a pretty big penis.” Nina said as she admired Chase’s long hard shaft, and the eager blowjob her girlfriend was administering, through heavily lidded eyes. Allison looked up and, grinning sloppily, nodded in agreement. “Do you mind if I see what it feels like?”

“By all means, feel away.” Chase answered.

The beautiful Indian leaned in closer to Chase and gently touched the shaft with her warm hand, still wet from fucking Kym. “It’s so hot, the feeling I mean...” she said to no one in particular as she slowly wrapped her fingers around the veined shaft. Allison let go with her hand, but kept the drooling cockhead in her mouth slowly feeding off the steady stream of cum pumping from the swollen organ. “I didn’t realize it could be so hard and so soft at the same time...” she continued, mesmerized by the hard cock in her hand. She leaned in closer, literally inches away, as she watched her hand move up and down the shaft as it rose to her girlfriend’s lips.

“Why don’t you stroke it a little harder until I cum in your girlfriend’s mouth.” Chase said, his voice husky, he was going to cum soon. “I bet she’d love it if her girlfriend filled her mouth with my cum.”

Nina looked back over at Chase and smiled, embarrassed and oddly shy about the idea. “Do you mind? Would it be OK?”

“I’d love it, you should do it.” Chase said trying to influence her while she was under the control of the drug.

Nina licked her lips, inadvertently ingesting more of the cum from her face, and started to stroke his hard cock in earnest as she’d seen Allison do. Her redheaded girlfriend moaned as the stimulation increased Chase’s cum production. She locked eyes with her busty girlfriend, a look of absolute desire in her eyes. Chase moaned, signaling that he was close to orgasm and Nina leaned in even closer, so close that she kissed Allison on the side of the mouth, her lips touching Chase’s cock. Kym joined in by sitting up and kissing Chase, her tongue caressing his. Chase kissed her back and reached up to touch her firm warm breast.

Tasting a little bit of the cum that had drooled from the side of Allison’s mouth, Nina kissed and licked her girlfriend more intently and, without realizing it, licking Chase’s hard shaft. With a groan Chase started to cum, filling Allison’s mouth. The redhead swallowed as much as she could. The overflow leaked from the corners of her mouth to be taken by Nina’s tongue.

Nina started to moan suddenly as the fresh cum hit her tongue. Overwhelmed by the situation she found herself spontaneously orgasming while she knelt before the hard cock. Wanting more she pushed her face in next to Allison’s kissing and licking until Allison moved to the side allowing Nina to take the still pumping cock into her mouth. Unable to stop herself, she sucked the cock into her mouth, licking it, savoring the flavor of the male semen, swallowing it before relinquishing it to her girlfriend’s eager mouth. She ended up sharing the cockhead with her, pushing the cock between their lips as they kissed, licking every drop of cum until Chase was finally spent.

“Oh my god!” Nina exclaimed. “I can’t believe it I just did that! I mean, I’m so not interested in cock, I love pussy, but that was amazing.”

“I told you, didn’t I?” Allison answered, satiated for the moment now as the drug laden cum coursed through her system.

Nina groaned with pleasure, stretched, and took her large breasts in her hands, squeezing them. “I feel amazing! And so horny. Every inch of me feels sexy and hot. I want sex! I want you to fuck the cock, I want to watch my girlfriend fuck the big cock in her little cunt.”

“You don’t want Chase to fuck you? I’m sure he would.” Allison answered as she stroked Chase’s still hard cock, cum slowly drooling from the head again.

“Uh-uh.” Nina said, shaking her head drunkenly. “I don’t fuck cocks dear, remember? That’s your thing now.” she said, still, she stared at Chase’s erection, her eyes blazing with arousal.

Kym leaned over and licked the small pool from Chase’s stomach. “Well, I’ll fuck him.” she said drunkenly as she quickly took his cock into her mouth to suck for a moment. “I’ll fuck him right now.”

“Oh no you don’t!” Allison said quickly putting her hand on his cock. “Mine! You already got some!”

Kym turned to Nina, pouting, and put her arms around the brunette’s neck. “Fine then. Will you fuck me again?” The blonde kissed Nina, hard, embracing her.

Nina kissed back holding the blonde’s head, her fingers intertwined with Kym’s hair. Kym broke the kiss, reached down, and pulled Nina’s bra cups down to unleash the woman’s large breasts, and to reveal that both her nipples were pierced with gold and diamond jewelry hanging from them. The blonde gasped with delight and started to suck on one of the large dark nipples. Nina groaned with pleasure and held the other woman close. “These are so pretty!” Kym exclaimed as she moved to the other nipple. Nina groaned loudly as the pert blonde sucked on her large breast.

“OK, fuck me.” Allison said as she leaned back in the couch next to Chase. “You heard my woman, put that cock in me and fuck!” she exclaimed as she spread her legs and pulled her knees up, sliding down to the edge of the couch. She looked at Chase expectantly while her finger circled her clit. Nina looked over at her girlfriend and reached over and slid a finger into Allison’s shaved pussy.

Chase climbed down and turned to face the lithe redhead. He looked over at the statuesque Indian. “Care to do the honors?” he asked, holding his hard cock out for her. Nina’s eye lit up as she stared at his veined shaft and swollen head. She tentatively reached for it.

“You mean...” she said as she gently took his erection in her fingers. Chase couldn’t help but thrust forward as she touched him, pushing his drooling cockhead against Allison’s pussy, painting her clit in a layer of cum. “you want me to put it in? Fuck her with your cock?” Her eyes widened with lust as she started to stroke Chases cock, watching his cock slide in and out of her fist. “God, it’s so warm, and so hard going through my hand. Oh my god, you’re fucking my hand!”

Nina started to rub the swollen cockhead of Chase’s erection against Allison’s wet pussy, teasing her by sliding it between her labia, but not letting Chase enter her. Every time Chase would attempt to thrust his cock into the waiting redhead Nina would lift it up enough so that it would slide on top and over the young woman’s aroused clit. Allison moaned with frustration each time as she rubbed her clit and looked at her girlfriend.

“Don’t tease me Nina, I’m so fucking horny!” Allison begged her girlfriend in a high pitched soft girly voice. “Please, fuck me, put his hard cock in my little wet pussy.”

Nina rolled her eyes and groaned. “Ugh, I love it when she talks like that. I turns me on so much.” she said as she stroked Chase’s cock more vigorously, enjoying the sensation of the hard flesh in her hand. “Tell me again. Beg me to let him fuck you. Otherwise I’ll fuck him.”

Allison squirmed with desire on the couch and played with her pussy, spreading it wide. “Look at my hot wet little pussy Nina. It’s so fucking wet, and it needs a big fucking cock like the one in your hand to stretch it open and fuck me hard until I cum all over it. I need that fucking cock in my tight little cunt Nina. Fuck me Nina-Wan, you’re my only hope.”

Nina couldn’t resist anymore, giggling at her partner’s joke. Allison lay on the couch, her eyes half closed in ecstasy as she played with her pussy, rubbing her clit hard, her slim legs pulled up high just waiting for Chase’s hard cock. Finally she pushed Chase’s erection into her petite girlfriend’s slick pussy, holding her hand around his shaft as he started to thrust, feeling Allison’s wetness coat her hand from his shaft. It only took a few moments before Allison’s legs began to shake and she arched her back as she started to orgasm.

“Oh god that’s it! Oh god I’m cumming!” she cried, holding her small breasts tightly. “Yeah yeah yeah fuck me! Harder harder harder!” she yelled as her eyes rolled back and she came, hard, her entire body shaking. She reached over to grab Kym’s arm as the blonde stared at the young redhead, obviously aroused, playing furiously with her own pussy. Allison gritted her teeth and moaned as she enjoyed the sensation of Chase’s hard cock buried in her pussy as it tightened rhythmically around it.

Nina growled with passion as she watched her partner cum on the strangers cock. “Fuck! Oh god I’m horny. I never thought I’d be so turned on by a cock!” she said, turning to Kym who sat back against the couch, playing with her pussy, watching the shapely Indian. Nina knelt back down, her knee up against Kymberly’s wet pussy, and took the blonde by the hair, kissing her passionately. “I’m going to teach you how to eat pussy properly.”

Kym kissed back, hard, before pulling back, her eyes on fire with uncontrollable desire. She quickly looked up and down the woman’s body. Kym slid down under the Nina, her eyes looking up at the woman. “Tell me what to do.”

Nina knelt over the blonde, spreading her legs as she slowly lowered herself over Kym’s face. Chase watched as Nina’s tight skirt rode up her thighs, pulling tight around her ass. “OK, now tease my clit with your tongue...” Nina started before making a loud hissing intake of breath. Apparently Kym was good at taking direction. Nina pushed her hips forward, her breathing increasing. “God yeah, suck it, suck my clit! Harder!”

Chase started to get wrapped up in the action between Nina and Kym. As a result he started fucking Allison harder, pounding his hard cock into her tight wet pussy, his balls slapping against her asshole. The redhead’s volume started to increase as she neared another orgasm, and as she felt Chase do the same. Chase placed his hands on her slim hips and started fucking her as hard as he could.

Beside him Nina was shaking with excitement. “Oh! Oh! Oh yeah! Ohhhh yeah! God I’ve never cum this fast! Oh fuck you’re good!” The beautiful brunette came, drenching Kyms face as her pussy gushed. Chase watched from his angle, all he could see was the clear liquid dripping between Nina’s shaking thighs and flowing down Kym’s perfect body. “Ohhhh god I’m cumming again!” Nina cried out loud, barely finishing her first orgasm before another overwhelmed her. She leaned against the back of the couch to steady herself as she again drenched the pretty blonde.

Chase couldn’t hold back anymore. He felt a huge load of cum travelling along his cock shaft and blasting deep inside Allison. The slim redhead almost screamed as she came in unison, her whole body out of control, eyes closed tight. Nina quickly reached down to hold Chase’s pulsating cock as he pumped deep into the writhing girl.

“God, I can feel you cumming. I can feel you pumping her full of cum!” Nina gasped as she watched. “Your cock is so hard and hot!”

Chase finally started to crest his orgasm and slow down, his cock still pumping cum, but decreasing. “You should lick her pussy juices off my cock Nina. I bet she tastes wonderful.” Chase suggested.

“Mmmm, that sounds good...” Nina said, her face a little blank as her mind registered Chase’s suggestion. She pulled his still pumping cock from Allison and slid it into her mouth. He could feet her tongue as it licked the underside of his shaft. She greedily swallowed the cum as it slowly flowed from his slightly softening cock. Without realizing it, Nina was giving Chase a very competent blowjob. “Oh wow, she tastes so good it’s making my head spin. And it’s making my pussy so wet I think I’m going to cum again.”

“You should cum in your girl’s face Nina.” Chase said, a little bolder in his commands. “I bet she’d love it.” Nina looked up at him, cock still in her mouth. Her eyes indicated that she thought it was a good idea too.

Allison opened her eyes and looked over at Nina as she greedily sucked Chase’s cock, noting it was rock hard again. She nodded in agreement as she sat up a little.

“Well what about me?” Kymberly said as she sat up a little too. “I want some of that too!”

“Good point.” Chase said with mock thoughtfulness. “Nina, you should put my cock in Kymberly. And while I fuck her, you can cum all over Alli’s face. Sound good?”

Nina righted herself and looked at Chase with a huge drunken grin. “Sounds good to me. She really has a nice pussy.”

Chase moved over to situate himself between Kymberly’s tanned and fit thighs, his cock standing hard and high in the air. Nina swapped positions with Chase and started stroking his cock. The beautiful blonde sat up on the very edge of the couch as Nina rubbed his erection against her wet entry.

“I love you Chase.” Kym said, putting her arms around his neck, kissing him. “I never realized it... Oh god yes, put his cock in me...” she whimpered as Nina positioned Chase’s cock in her pussy, allowing him to enter her. “I must have been suppressing my feelings, that’s why I was such a... a... bitch oh fuck I’m cumming!”

Chase slid his cock in and out of her perfectly tight pussy as she clung to him, her arms tight around his neck as she peppered him with kisses. Her firm breasts felt wonderful pressed against him and Chase held her waist, pulling her closer as he slid deep inside her warm wet body. She shook as she came, lubricating Chase’s cock with her cum.

“Oh god Chase, I don’t want you to stop fucking me ever...” she whispered desperately in his ear. “I want you to fuck me every day. I want your beautiful cock in me. I want you to fill me with cum-cum... oh god I’m cumming agi... oh god, oh god, oh god!”

Nina watched Kymberly cum before diving down to eat Allison’s drooling pussy. “Your pussy tastes so good!” Nina moaned as she eagerly lapped up Chase’s Sinsemilla infused cum from her girlfriend’s pussy. “I’m so wasted!”

“C’mere lover.” Allison said, taking Nina’s chin in her hand. “Gimme some of that pussy.”

Nina eagerly complied and crawled up so her knees leaned against the back of the couch, much as she did for Kymberly. She again hiked her skirt up so that it allowed Allison access to her pussy, and stretched tight around her ass. Allison immediately started to work on Nina, apparent from the loud slurping noises and the sound of Nina’s growing pleasure as she moaned loudly. It only took a few moments before the dark Indian girl started to shake, Allison bringing her to an orgasm.

Watching the dark skinned woman cum was enough to make Chase want to cum again as well. He started fucking Kym hard, making her squeal as the feeling of his cock drove her into another orgasm. The sensation of her already tight pussy alternately hugging and releasing his cock put him over the edge sending a huge load of cum to fill the already overwhelmed woman. Kymberly hugged Chase close, her body quivering from a combination of multiple orgasms, and the Sinsemilla coursing through her body. As his cum started to transfer its psychotropic payload to her she slowly relaxed and fell back into a sexual stupor.

Chase turned to see Nina watching him, more specifically, his cock buried in the beautiful woman. Her face was twisted in ecstasy and she held her breasts in her hands. She humped her pelvis back and forth as Allison worked on her.

“You should take your clothes off Nina...” Chase offered. He really wanted to see her body naked. His cock twitched inside Kym at the though prompting the blonde to moan and squirm in pleasure.

Nina swooned a little, his suggestion effecting her. “But I like keeping my clothes on...” she started to say.

“I’ll tell you why.” Allison said from between her girlfriend’s legs.

Nina looked down at Allison, her eyes wide. “No! don’t you dare!” she said giggling wildly.

“She likes to feel in control, and the clothing does that for her.” Allison said sliding her fingers into the other woman to quiet her. “Her favorite fantasy is to fuck me naked while she’s dressed. And more importantly...”

“Oh my god, no, don’t tell him that!” Nina interrupted breathlessly.

“She loves the feeling of a tight skirt on her ass.” Allison said holding Nina close, lapping at her clit as she paused. “And my girl loves the ass play!”

“No!” Nina protested. “No I don’t!”

“Watch.” Allison said as she slid her fingers into her own wet pussy. When she removed them they glistened with a combination of her juices and Chase’s cum. The redhead slid her hand up Nina’s skirt. Chase could see her hand imprinted against the tight skirt as she teased Nina’s asshole with her slick fingers.

Nina gasped as Allison slid her finger into the tight asshole. “Oh shit fuck yeah!” she groaned, unable to control herself. “Oh god yeah! Fuck my ass!”

“See, she’s really just an ass whore.” Alison teased as she came up for air from sucking on Nina’s hard clit. “I can make her cum all night this way. But you know what...” Allison said mischievously as she slowly slid her finger out of her girlfriend’s asshole, stopping to tease her by rubbing against her opening. With her other hand she beckoned to Chase to come over.

“No!” Don’t tease me!” Nina cried out in frustration. Once Allison started playing with her ass she became voracious for anal stimulation.

Reaching up with both hands Allison took the slit of Nina’s tight skirt and pulled, ripping it apart along the seam, and exposing Nina’s small shapely ass. She immediately started teasing the woman’s asshole again, making her cry out in near orgasmic pleasure. “Fuck her Chase, fuck her tight little ass!”

Nina tried to protest, but between the Sinsemilla swirling around her senses, and Allison’s finger teasing her asshole, she couldn’t resist. Not waiting for an answer Chase lined his hard cock, still slippery with cum from Kymberly’s pussy, and gently pushed against Nina’s little pink anus.

“Oh god yeah, put it in!” Nina growled in a throaty voice as she gently pushed back against Chase’s hard cock. She slowly relaxed until his fat cockhead slipped past her tight opening. “Oh yes! God it’s so big! Ugh, god, fuck me! fuck my ass!” she cried loudly through gritted teeth as Chase slowly slid his cock deep. When he was all the way in Nina reached around to hold him before he started to slide back out again.

“Oh god oh god oh god fuck fuck fuck!” she cried as the feeling of a hard cock buried deep in her ass made her cum, her pussy squirting all over Allison as the beautiful Indian bucked. “Fuck my ass! Fuck my fucking ass!” she finally yelled to Chase, looking back at him, her eyes unfocused, her face contorted with pleasure.

Chase looked down at her ass as it stuck out of her ruined skirt. Grabbing her hips he started to pump in and out of her tight asshole, his hard cock approaching an orgasm from her tight grip. He saw Allison slide her way out from under her girlfriend, her face and chest dripping with the woman’s cum. Once she was clear, Chase pulled Nina to the side so that she could lean forward onto the couch, her ass pushed high in the air, and her face buried in the cushion, giving him a beautiful view of her ass.

Allison put her arms around Chase and kissed him, her hand cupping his balls and playing with his shaft as he fucked her girlfriend. “God I want you to cum in her ass.” she said into his ear just before she nibbled on it. “I want you to cum in her fucking ass and then I want you to fuck mine.”

That was all it took to drive Chase over the edge again. He’d lost count how many times he’d ejaculated this afternoon. He thrust as deep into the beautiful Indian’s ass as he came again, the sensation of cum flowing along his shaft making his head spin. Nina cried out at the sensation of the hard warm intruder pumping hot cum into her ass driving her to cum again. She had no idea what was about to hit her. Allison kept massaging Chase’s balls as he ejaculated, cupping them close to his body.

Nina finally slid forward onto the couch, exhausted. Allison immediately started stroking Chase’s cock to keep it hard. “Now me, I want to try it in my ass.” Allison said as she slid onto her hands and knees, her slim hips arched into the air to present her ass to Chase. Chase was still too horny to even think about saying no. He moved right up to his slim redheaded assistant and slid his cock into her waiting pussy.

“Lubrication.” he said simply as she looked back at him, her eyes half closed with lust. It didn’t really matter where he fucked her right now, she was so horny and so stoned that all she wanted was cock.

“You cock whore!” Nina teased drunkenly as she slid over next to her girlfriend. “God it’s brilliant in your ass.” she said gazing into Allison’s eyes when suddenly Chase’s cum hit her. “Oh my god!” she said as she stretched out in absolute ecstasy, her whole body buzzing as she spontaneously orgasmed. “Oh god yes!” she moaned as every nerve ending in her body was completely overwhelmed with pleasure. She tried to look at Allison, but her eyes wouldn’t cooperate, unable to focus on anything, her lids heavy as they rolled up and she was lost in an orgasmic bliss.

Alli watched her partner in awe. She turned back to Chase. “Did you do that?”

Chase pulled his hard wet cock from Allison’s pussy and gently probed her ass. “Oh yeah.” he answered confidently. “It’ll blow your mind.”

Allison moaned, never having experienced anal sex outside of an occasional finger from Nina, but craving the sensation she saw splashed across her partner’s face. She pushed back, rubbing her asshole against the urging head of Chase’s cock until she was able to relax enough to let him enter her tight pink ass. The sensation of the large hard intruder sliding into her ass made her cum quickly and hard, surprising her. Suddenly she wanted his cum, badly, more than anything, unaware that this was an effect of the undiluted cum mainlining into her system already. She bore down and pushed against his cock, burying it in her ass, pulling back again, fucking herself on his hard shaft.

“Cum in me! Cum in my ass!” she whispered breathlessly, desperate for his cum. “Please boss, cum in me, I want to feel it!”

Nearing exhaustion from so many back to back ejaculations Chase did his best to comply. He started to match her tempo, his hips slamming into her soft flesh, his balls slapping against her pussy. He could feel his cock stiffen, nearing an orgasm. Allison could feel it too and started whimpering with need, whispering, begging for his cum. Chase looked down at the pale skin her slim fit body, her hips softly flaring beneath his hands, and his hard cock sliding in and out of her little pink asshole. She looked back at him, her eyes pleading for release. Her look brought him over the edge again. With a loud groan he started to unload cum into her ass, her tight asshole tightening at the base of his shaft as she came with him.

As his ejaculations began to wane, Chase slowly lowered himself to the couch. Allison rolled onto her side to keep his softening cock in her ass but failing, moving herself so that she could then lie on her back and hang a leg over his hip. She looked over at him languidly, already stoned from the Sinsemilla, and zoned from all the fucking.

“So how long?” she asked, her eyes glistened, eager for the orgasmic thrill. “I’m so ready to lose my fucking mind!”

“Any moment, it seems to vary...” Chase started to explain when she suddenly arched her back. She stared at him as the Sinsemilla coursed through her system like a tornado. Her mouth hung open as she gasped, trying to speak. Chase watched as her face went from sudden shock, to abject ecstasy. A huge smile spreading across her face. Chase unconsciously pushed his once again hard cock against her dripping wet pussy. She reached down and pushed his hard shaft against her wet slit, rubbing her hard clit against his fat cockhead. Her pussy gushed as she came again, a slave to the Sinsemilla, driving her body into sexual overdrive. As she finally came down from the rush she started to recede into a cloud of pleasure, unable to respond, her face going slack, her hand dropping to her side.

Chase sat there on the couch surrounded by the three over-satisfied women as they lay there in similar stages of stupor, his cock still hard and sticking up. He reached over and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and dialed a long international number. Kymberly quietly lay her head on his lap and started gently sucking on his cock. The warmth of her hair made the sensation of her mouth on his cock more pleasurable.

“Finny?” he said quietly when the other side picked up. “Yeah, it’s Chase. It’s all set. I just need the name of the customs contact you have to help smooth out a bit of paperwork, and I can get your stuff running. I already called Exodyne and told them that they’d be selling through you. Yeah, good, text it to me and I’ll get on it tomorrow morning. Yes sir, talk to you then.”

Chase ended the call and lay back on the couch. He noticed the time on his phone’s screen. It was already after six, he started to worry about what may be happening at home with Nikki’s party, his now perennially stoned wife, and a lot of nubile teenagers in bathing suits. The feeling of Kymberly’s warm wet tongue as it circled his cockhead distracted him again. He put a hand on the blonde’s head, lacing his fingers through her soft hair and gently thrust his cock in and out of her mouth until he ejaculated. She moaned with pleasure and swallowed his load eagerly before she drifted off into a Sinsemilla fogged stupor again.

Chase relaxed for a moment, enjoying the sensation of his ejaculation as it waned, and his cock softened in her soft mouth. Gently, he disentangled himself from the blonde and quietly got dressed. It was only when he started to leave that he noticed that the office door was open a few inches. “Shit...” thought Chase as he slowly walked to the door. “I’m fucked if someone saw us.”

As he reached the door he heard shuddering breathing, like someone was running. He peered out the door and came face to face with Jeanette. She looked strange, her mouth open, her cheeks flushed, she appeared to be shaking. Chase wondered if she was frightened by what she had seen in the office, was she frightened by him? She watched him as he slowly stepped out of the door. Much to his surprise he discovered that Jeanette was leaning against the door jamb, her peasant skirt in a heap at her feet, frantically masturbating. Evidence of her arousal was dripping down her inner thighs.

“Are you OK?” Chase asked, his cock already responding to the sight of her half naked body, and the smell of her excited pussy.

“I don’t know what’s happening. I feel so strange Chase...” she said breathlessly, pausing with a moan, swallowing heavily. “Ever since Kym asked me in to smell that incense I’ve been...”

“Horny?” Chase offered.

“Mm-Hmm...“Jeanette closed her eyes and nodded quickly. Her thighs quivered with sexual tension as she ran her fingers up and down her pussy. “Allison caught me peeking when I heard you and Kym in the office. But she said it was OK, and we shared a cigarette with Nina, we’re not allowed to smoke in here though...” she paused her rambling explanation, thinking back, confused by her actions. “I don’t even smoke. But it smelled so good I had to try it. It smelled like the incense and she said it was all organic.”

“OK Jeanette, everything is going to be fine.” Chase said calmly. “You’re just a little stoned and a lot horny. You should calm down a little, get dressed, and head home...” He started to turn to leave, wanting to get home.

Jeanette grabbed Chase’s belt and pulled him close. “No! I can’t... don’t leave me.” she stood very close to him, her lips against his cheek. “I want you to fuck me like you did the other girls. Chase I really need a cock right now.”

Not waiting for an answer the woman frantically undid Chase’s belt and pants, pulling his hard cock out. She just as quickly pulled off her knit top to reveal a surprisingly fit body. Chase admired her well muscled and slim body, her small perky breasts, thinking that she must be some sort of an athlete outside of work. He also admired her soft hands as they worked on his hard cock.

“Not a bad body for a middle aged broad huh?” she said as she watched him appraise her. She stood up and leaned against the wall, pulling him close. “It feels just as good as it looks.”

Chase admired her as he stepped up close, kneeling a little to slide his cock into her wet pussy. She had broad shoulders, well muscled arms, a broad chest, a flat belly, and a slim waist. He ran his hand down her full firm thigh before reaching around to touch her firm round ass. She lifted her left leg up to allow Chase to slide into her. She gasped with pleasure as his large cock penetrated deeply into her. It was only a matter of seconds before her pent up need culminated in an orgasm. Gasping with pleasure she held Chase tight, riding out her orgasm by pressing her prominent clit hard against the base of his erection, sliding back and forth only an inch or so to keep him deeply inserted in her pussy. Chase felt her pussy moisten even more around his cock.

Seeing the overwhelming effect the Sinsemilla had even on peripheral exposure, turning Kymberly’s mild mannered assistant into an uncontrollable slut really had Chase worried about what was going on at home. He held onto Jeanette and started pounding his cock into her wet pussy, enjoying the feel of her substantially muscled body.

“Oh god yessss!” she whispered, hissing in his ear, almost crying with ecstasy. “Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes!”

Chase was getting tired, pooped really. He pulled out of her pussy and guided her over to the waiting room couch and sat down against one armrest. “I’m sorry, I’m just too tired to keep that up. How about you fuck me for a while?”

“Gladly!” Jeanette said, now that her overwhelming need for sex had been partially satiated. Putting one foot on the couch, the athletic woman lowered her neatly trimmed pussy over Chase’s hard cock and started to fuck herself. Chase sat back and admired her amazing body, how her well trained muscles worked together in symphony to drive his cock into her pussy and make her cum. It didn’t take long before her legs were shaking with effort, her body covered in sweat, the orgasmic tension rising inside her to an unbearable level. With a loud groan Jeanette collapsed onto Chase’s cock, cumming hard, her well defined abs tensing in time to her orgasm. Her whole body tensed with pleasure as she rode wave after wave of pleasure.

Chase grabbed her hips and started thrusting his cock into her tense body, literally jackhammering the hard shaft in and out of her pussy. She let out a long shuddering wail of pleasure as he fucked her, unable to do anything but hold on. Thirty seconds of this and Chase came in her, shooting hot loads of cum despite all of the previous orgasms in the past several hours. Jeanette collapsed onto his chest, quivering from the injection of Sinsemilla, as Chase slowly started to soften.

“Oh no you don’t...” Jeanette said with a mischievous grin as she ground down again on Chase’s cock, cooing with pleasure as she felt it respond and harden again in her hot pussy. “I saw how you fucked those other girls over and over again. Wow... I feel fantastic now, so sexy.”

The office assistant leaned up and stretched, showing off her taut torso and small perky breasts as she bounced up and down on Chase’s hard cock. His steady stream of cum driving her into a mounting sexual frenzy again. It only took a few more minutes before she was leaning on his shoulders and slamming her ass up and down driving his hard cock deep into her pussy.

“Cum in me Chase!” she begged, desperate for it, “Oh god I fucking want your cum! I can’t believe I’m doing this!”

Chase happily obliged, groaning as he ejaculated. The feeling of his cock spurting in her pussy brought Jeanette to another orgasm. She pushed down against Chase’s cock, burying the pulsing organ deep inside her as she gasped with ecstasy, her thighs holding Chase tight. For several minutes she clung to him, quivering occasionally in post orgasmic bliss.

Finally Chase cleared his throat. Jeanette looked up at him drunkenly and smiled. “Uh, I really have to go...” Chase said.

The woman responded with an overly dramatic frown and shook her head. “Noooo, no, no, no. I want more cock. It makes me feel yummy.”

“I really need to get home...” Chase said, trying to squirm his way out from under her. He realized that he needed to take more control, since she was receptive to suggestion under the Kali’s effects. “You’ve definitely had enough. But we should do this again very soon, maybe tomorrow. You need to go into the office and sleep it off.”

She looked at him for a moment. “Yeah...” she said, slurring, slowly climbing off him. “I need to sleep it off.” She slid down onto her knees and looked at Chase’s semi erect cock. Taking it in her hand she leaned over and sucked on it, licking any remaining cum clean. “It’s a yummy cock.” she murmured before she staggered into Kymberly’s office.

Chase watched, admiring her firm body as she walked away. He stood up and closed over the door, hearing a sexy giggle rise up from inside the office. He quickly pulled on his pants and made his way out to the parking lot before any of the girls came out to find him. He had no idea what would await him when he got home.