The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

FROM US WITH LOVE.

BY THE SLAVER.

The 1960’s

The south-east coast of Britain:

The car stopped beside the one already parked on the mash-land road. A tall man with a buzz cut, dressed in a grey suit, white shirt, light and dark grey tie and pork-pie hat, and dark glasses, got out of the car and walked over to a man standing by the parked car. As he walked over to the parked car, he light a cigar, and blow out a cloud of smoke. “Well, Smith what have you got.” he said, as he reached the car. Smith looked up from the file he was reading.

“Polite as ever I see, Stubbs .” Smith said. Stubbs blow out another cloud of smoke from his cigar. “Yea, what you got. I haven’t got all day.” As Stubbs spoke, Smith could hear Stubbs’s New York accent. “Well.” Smith handed the file to Stubbs. “Adam Jackson. It’s thought that he was sent to Britain by the REDS. With the new N.A.T.O. Base being built here, this place will be a target.”

Stubbs puffed on his cigar, and pulled off his dark glasses, so he could read the file. “Then he must be caught. We can then MILK him dry of all he has!” he said. “You will be taking him home to do this?” asked Smith. “He has rights, you can’t just take him out the country.”

“Rights which he lost when he joined the reds. Once he is out your country, he will be sending some time with US.” said Stubbs, as he lit another cigar “And we will get what we want from him.” Smith just looked at Stubbs. “Will you bring him in, or will my two friends have to?” asked Stubbs. He raised his left hand, two large built men got out of Stubbs’s car. Like Stubbs both men had buzz cuts, and were wearing the same closes as Stubbs. Both men were smoking cigars.

“No, he has already been pick up. He will be brought to the airbase in one hour.” Said Smith. Stubbs raised his hand, the two men returned to Stubbs’s car. “You know that if anything goes wrong, The Origination must not be seen to be involved. If we are implicated, you will be in a lot of trouble, and you will have a one way ticket to US.” Stubbs said. Smith could hear the fret in Stubbs’s voice. Stubbs then turn away from Smith, and without another word walked back to his car.

A base under Nevada:

The day after his meeting with Smith, Stubbs stood in a large stone room in The Origination under-ground base. On the floor was a large wooden crate, with holes in the lid. The two men that had been with Stubbs the day before were taking the lid off the crate. When the lid was off the three looked into the crate, inside laid a bound and gagged young man in his late twenties. He had been drugged, but that would wear of soon.

Stubbs spoke to the two men “MR. Zack, MR. Mace this is Adam Jackson, he is here to be MILKED of all he has. Now strip him, and put him on a trolley and take him through.” The two men did as they were told. Both Zack and Mace were smoking cigars.

When Jackson woke up, he found that he was bound naked to a metal trolley in a dark room. Suddenly light flooded the room, Jackson blinked as the light burnt his eyes. “You are awake, good.” said Stubbs as he entered the room. “You see these computer things work better when the subject is awake, we can get all we want from you, and more. You little red spy.” Jackson cursed and shouted, Stubbs just waited for Jackson to stop. When Jackson had stopped shouting and cursing Stubbs walked over to the bound Jackson, a needle in his hand

Jackson was injected with a muscle relaxer, that would keep him conscious but unable to move. He would be coherent as long as needed. “I’ve got rights, you can’t do this. Jackson protested, lamely as the drug started to take hold. Stubbs chuckled, “you had rights” he replied, as he looked at Jackson’s lean and strongly built body, and dark completion, and collar long dark hair.

Stubbs placed a strange looking skull cap, with a myriad of wires on it, onto Jackson’s head. The skull cap was attached be long wires to a large black machine, with flashing lights and tap to tap spools, and a key-board, that stood against the wall behind the table Jackson was bound to.

Stubbs walked over to the machine on the wall behind Jackson. He pushed some buttons on the key-board. Simultaneously Jackson’s body started to spasm, as the program on the tap spools entered his brain. His eyes rolled back and his eyelids began to flutter, as the program was fired into his brain at an amazing speed. Parts of his brain were shut down, other parts were reconnected in a million different ways. To Jackson it felt like sky rockets going off in his head. Jackson began to feel the chaos in his head subside. Suddenly it was turning into an ever increasing waves of lust.

“What…have…you…done…to…me” Jackson mumbled quietly, the muscle relaxer was powerful and it made it hard for Jackson to speak. “I told you, we are going to MILK you dry, and make you one of US.” said Stubbs. “I will never work for you, and you will get no information from me, you ass-hole.” Jackson mumbled, the waves of lust increased. Jackson tried to fight his bonds, but the relaxer now stopped all movement. Stubbs just chuckled out loud.

Stubbs pick up a rather large black rubber dildo from under the table that Jackson was tied to. The dildo was also attached to the strange looking machine. Stubbs made sure Jackson saw the large dildo. “Hey, you are not shoving that into my ass!” Jackson cried slowly. -Stubbs just smiled and greased the dildo, he then walked over to stand in front of Jackson’s wide open ass. Stubbs laugh while he taunted Jackson’s tight ass-hole with the tip of the dildo. “No, no man, you can’t do this to me!” begged Jackson. Stubbs chuckled menacingly and he slid the rubber shaft slowly up the full length of Jackson’s ass; twisting it as he pushed it in. “AAHHGGH.” Jackson whined in pain, which turned to a gasp of lust, and pleasure as the dildo slid deep inside him.

Waves of stronger pleasure swept over Jackson. Stubbs walked back to the machine, and pushed some more buttons. The dildo started vibrating, and pulsing deep in Jackson’s ass, it was now wedged firm in his ass. More waves of pleasure swept over him. “OH, SHIT. My cock is getting hard.” moaned Jackson. He glanced down, his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw how large his cock had become. The dildo was still spasmodically vibrating in his ass. Suddenly the pain in his head started again, the flashes seemed to be in time with the vibrating of the dildo up his ass.

Jackson tried so hard to understand what was happening to him, that he did not notice the large Plexiglas vacuum tube slid over his erect cock. He looked down again. His cock was all slippery with lubricant and pre-cum, and it was swollen, and filled the tube.

“As we said, we are going to MILK you dry, but not for information, not yet. First we are going to MILK you dry of your cum, after that and the attack on your ass, you will tell US all we want to know. Then you will be turned into one of US.” Stubbs told Jackson.

Jackson was just about to say something, but a powerful wave of lust shot though his body, his body convulsed involuntarily as he had his first orgasm. Jackson gasped for breath as the orgasm slowed.

“Every time you cum you will surrender more control. Your identity will fade, weaken. Eventually you will submerge and disappear, you will disappear completely. Adam Jackson will be no more.” said Stubbs, as he injected something into Jackson’s erect cock. “That will prolong your erection, for at least two hours.”

Jackson shock as he had his second orgasm, his cum was sucked up by the pump on his swollen cock, but still the pump sucked on his cock. “I’ll leave you now for a while, but I’ll be back to see how you are getting on!” Stubbs said, he light a cigar, blow out a cloud of smoke, and left the room. Jackson started going into another orgasm, the pump pulling on his swollen cock.

An hour and half later Stubbs looked into the room. The only motion, Jackson’s huge erection, pumping a thick white stream of cum through the tube attached to the pump. “We will stimulate you to continually orgasm! You will slowly fall under OUR control, be one of US.” Stubbs told Jackson.

Jackson just kept pumping cum, with a look of a combination of ecstasy and resistance on his face. “The more you cum the more you’ll want to cum, the more you’ll want to cum the more you will cum.” Stubbs told Jackson, as he puffed on his cigar.

Two hours later Jackson entered the room, Jackson had a look of ecstasy on his face, his cock was slightly erect, but it was softening quickly, and is wasn’t not pumping cum any more. His body was covered in sweat, the dildo was till vibrating in Jackson’s ass. Stubbs turned the machine off, he was still smoking his fat cigar. He also removed the skull-cap, and the dildo from Jackson’s ass. As the dildo was removed from his ass, Jackson started to moan, “I.. must..Resist…I..must..I must resist.” Stubbs looked down at Jackson. “It seems that you have more to give US. Another MILKING and ass pounding will take care of that!” said Stubbs. He clicked his fingers, Zack and Mace entered the room, both men were smoking a cigar, they walked over to Jackson, and picked up the moaning man and carried him from the room.

Jackson was taken to a large dimly lit room, on the far wall another of the large strange machines stood, the room was littered with strange devices, some were in the floor others were hanging from the ceiling, or fixed too the walls. All the devices were attached to the machine on the far wall. Zack and Mace carried Jackson over to one of the devices in the floor, Jackson is turned over so his limp cock can slide into the strange device in the floor. The device is so placed that when a cock is fully in it, the person who cock is in the device has to kneel on all fours, with his ass in the air. Just before all his dick is in the device, Stubbs injects a drug into Jackson’s limp cock, at once Jackson’s cock starts to become erect and hard again. Jackson feels his cock fill the device, as his hands, and knees touch the floor.

“Spread those legs of yours, like a good boy.” Stubbs instructed Jackson. “Yes sir,” Jackson answered absent-mindedly, as he spread his thighs, he felt his rod erect to almost its full nine inches. The strangely arousing feeling made Jackson gasp. Stubbs, Zack and Mace chuckled.

Stubbs instructed Zack and Mace to secure Jackson to the floor. Once Jackson was secured to the floor, Stubbs, Zack and Mace stood back to enjoy the view. Jackson was secured to the floor with his now swollen, hard cock in a pumping tube attached to the floor. Mace walked over to the machine, and pushed some buttons. Suddenly the pump starts pumping Jackson’s hard erection, Jackson feels a tightness start at the base of his balls, as an orgasm starts to build up, he let out a low moan. Stubbs dropped his suit pants and shorts, freeing his massif cock. Stubbs approached Jackson’s rump, and placed his hands on each of Jackson’s ass cheeks. “Time for you to become docile, and one of US. And you will tell Us all we want too know!” Stubbs chuckled as he pressed his massif rod against Jackson’s chute. “OH GEEESSSSS,” Jackson gasped as the pump on his dick started pumping cum from his cock, soon a river of cum was flowing from his cock.

“NO…DON’T….GEESS…NO,” Jackson yells as what is going to happen to him suddenly burst into his troubled mind, he struggles to stand up but he could not. Stubbs eased his massif cock into Jackson’s ass, the pumping on his cock was none stop, on and on it went, pumping more and more cum from Jackson’s cock. “YOU’RE IN MY ASSSS!!! GEESSS..” Jackson cried as Stubbs pushed past the outer ring of his sore ass. “DON’T…NO…DON’T” Jackson pleaded in vain as Stubbs pushed in deeper.

Jackson kept on pumping out cum, the drug he had been injected with kept his cock stimulated, and hard. All Jackson could do was pump cum, and moan for Stubbs to pull his dick out. Stubbs began to thrust his massif piece of man-meat deeper in and out of Jackson’s ass. Stubbs hit Jackson prostate, an overwhelming erotic wave of intense sexual arousal washed over Jackson. Then it happened, Stubbs’s cock exploded in Jackson. A warm searing wetness filled his ass. The stimulation of his ass and dick, drove Jackson over the eged, his head fell down on his chest, and blank look on his face. Stubbs pulled out of Jackson’s ass, he pull his suit pants and his shorts up, he then light a cigar and blow out the smoke.

“You two may have a turn each, by which time he will be permanently broken and reprogrammed. After which we will get the information from him.” said Stubbs to Zack and Mace. The two men lined up behind Jackson’s ass, both men dropped their suit pants and their shorts. Mace stepped up to Jackson.

Five days later:

Stubbs sat at a wooden table across from Jackson. Jackson was a changed man. He was now clean shaven, his hair was now cut in a number 1 buzz cut. He was wearing a light grey suit, white shirt and a light and dark grey straped tie. Underneath his new closes Jackson was wearing a large rubber butt-plug in his ass. On the table in front of him was a black pork-pie hat, and a pair of dark glasses, and a packet of cigars. Jackson was smoking a cigar. As was Stubbs, and Zack and Mace who were standing be the door.

The mind-fucked Jackson had spilled his guts, he had told Stubbs all about his plans, the agents he was to contact, the location of their controller, and were they met. Stubbs had also asked Jackson about his friend, Jackson had given Stubbs a list of all his close friends. Stubbs was going to make plans to lifted all of Jackson’s agents and his friends. They would all end up severing Stubbs’s course.

“Thank you for this list!” Stubbs said to Jackson. “they too will be MILKED dry, and turned into one of US.” As he spoke, Stubbs finished his cigar, and lit another. “Now, you are to be returned to Britain. Once there you will go straight to your new master, he will tell you what to do, and when. He will also serve his sexual needs.” Jackson just sat there, smoking his cigar, taking in all he was told.

“Now, Mr. Mace will go with you back to Britain, just to be sure you don’t get lost, or encase there are any questions asked about were you have been for the last six days. Now go.” Jackson stood up, he picked up his dark glasses and cigars, he then left the room with Mace. Jackson watch them leave. He then stood up, and picked up the list from the table. He had about twenty men to have picked up, and brought to the base, MILKED dry and turned to Stubbs course. He and Zack and Mace the other members or The Orwere going to have a busy time.

THE END: