The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“From Top to Bottom”

By: Sleepybox

MC, MF, FD, MD

It isn’t often that one finds themselves in the perfect kink situation. Oftentimes, there are little sacrifices that are made to help make two slightly different sized cogs fit better into place as they interconnect with each other. Issac was no stranger to constantly having to make those little shifts in his preferences to ensure that his partner was having a good time.

That was until he met his Nina.

Just like any other weekend, Isaac went out in search of another play partner to help indulge in his kink He took an Uber down to a very well known spot in the local hypnosis scene, Rosie’s. Whereas most bars would blast loud music and have television screens streaming sports, Rosie’s took a different approach. Peaceful techno-like music filled the space, and the screens all displayed different versions of repetitive patterns on a loop.

He can’t be sure, but one time Isaac was fairly certain that a hypnotist got him to drop into trance from the DVD logo bouncing around the screen. It was most likely just that someone forgot to hit play on the machine that was supposed to be displaying more suggestively looping images, but Isaac wasn’t complaining.

In fact, it was a few nights later that he found himself ordering a drink, still trying to settle on which side of the spinning coin he found himself that night, that he saw her. His eyes peered over the crowd, recognizing those moments of excitement when he saw a submissive that he had played with before. Or the feelings of weakness when he met the knowing gaze of a hypnotist that had taken him into trance a handful of times prior.

But nothing compared to when he saw her.

The door opened, and in walked someone he had never seen before. A shorter woman standing there, rooted to the spot, eyes exploring the space while never leaving the safety of being an arms length from the door. To his credit, his indecisiveness had allowed most of the other patrons of the bar to already be paired up for the night, meaning he would have an open lane to introduce himself.

He swallowed the last of his drink and felt the warmth flow down his throat as his mind clicked into the proper mindset, now working his way over to his prey.

“It’s an intimidating concept, isn’t it?” he said, allowing himself to stop just out of her personal bubble.

“I’m sorry?” she replied, taking a half step closer and tilting her head to better hear.

“I said, it’s an interesting concept. Spending your whole life diving into a kink, and then suddenly finding yourself in a room full of the very people that can provide you that very service.”

She smiled and nodded, her posture changing to something a bit more defensive as he made the effort to take the half step this time, further closing the gap between them.

“It’s not all bad though, most people here are actually very friendly. They have a low tolerance for bad actors, and even better, they don’t overcharge on the drinks.” Isaac leaned in a little closer and lowered his voice to an exaggerated whisper, “but between you and me, I think that’s because they know a little drink can do wonders to calm the nerves.”

This time she let out a small laugh, and Isaac took it upon himself to close the distance completely, offering his hand.

“My name is Isaac,” he said, smiling gently.

She reached out and accepted his hand, her soft eyes staring up at him as her smile appeared just on the outskirts of his vision.

“Hi Isaac, my name is Nina,” she said, the sound of her voice clicking into place in his ears and in his mind as though it had always meant to be here.

As he stared deeper into her eyes, his thoughts were already racing with the possibilities the night would have in store. The method he would use to drop her into trance, the depth of the conversations that they would have about safeties, and every single possibility in between. He was going to be her first experience with real life trance, and he wanted to do everything in his power to make that experience the best one that she would remem-

That’s when he felt it.

It was sudden, and he didn’t have time to catch himself as her eyes loomed larger in his vision. The firm tug on his arm threw him physically off balance, almost as much as his mind scrambled to catch up with what was happening to him.

“That’s right Isaac, don’t worry about a thing. You’re so sweet coming to take care of me, to make sure that I’m safe and that nothing bad happens to me. That’s such a perfectly serviceable thing to do, and I know that you’ll continue to be so helpful, even now. Even as you sink down into my gaze. Even as the ability to support that heavy body seems to elude you, and you just find yourself falling deeper down into me.”

His head made first contact with her shoulder, his knees buckling slightly to match her height. The weight of his mind seemed to shift from the back to the front, like water shifting in a container. Before he could find himself, he felt her perfect voice in his ears once again, fingers softly petting through his hair as he agreed to something he couldn’t really remember.

The next thing he knew, she was smiling next to him in a booth as she mentioned something about blinking his way all the way back to the top. His eyes felt heavy, but they followed the task with purpose as he stretched his fingers and toes and came back from the familiar feeling of trance.

“Oh my goodness, thank you so much! I was so nervous to come in here and find someone to try real life trance with, and then you just walked up to me and… I hope that was okay” she said, looking sheepish for the first time since he found her at the door.

The gravity of her words seemed to catch up with Isaac as he shook the last of the cobwebs from his head, and he felt the heat of a blush wash over him. “That’s… it’s… of course it’s okay. I’m a switch, actually, I was just —”

“Expecting me to be a lost little submissive who needed someone to protect me from the big bad hypnotists?” Nina bit her lip as she smiled at him, batting her eyes as she overemphasized the role that she had previously portrayed.

“Alright, I deserve that one,” Isaac said, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck, “but to be fair I didn’t mean to imply anything by it. I just know how intimidating it can be to be new to the scene. Which I’m realizing after that little show, that you might not be.”

Nina winced slightly and hid another smile behind a bit lip, “Actually, I’ve only ever done play as a subject before, aside from a few role play scenarios. This was my first time actually taking someone into trance.”

If his face was red before, it was crimson at this point. “Well, maybe I’m the one that needs protecting then, or at least another drink.”

She laughed as he gestured for the waiter to come over and offered to buy her a drink.

They spent the rest of the night with almost no mention of hypnosis. Instead, they just laughed together in the corner of the booth, being shushed at times from other partners playing around them. When Rosie’s was closing, they took a long moment realizing that both of them had come there to dive into kink, and instead found themselves diving into each other.

Isaac made the first move, writing his name and number down on a napkin, sliding it over to her. She accepted, and put the napkin into her pocket, before they closed out the tab and he walked her to the door.

“I’d hold the door for you, but my last act of chivalry in this exact same spot ended up with me losing 30 minutes of my evening,” he said with a half smile.

“I don’t seem to remember you complaining,” Nina said, holding the door open for him and laughing as didn’t even hesitate to take the gesture and walk outside.

They waited for their Uber’s, and finally hugged each other goodbye.

For the first five minutes of the ride, Isaac just sat there in awe. Not only had he been taken into trance when he hadn’t expected it, he spent the rest of the night getting to know the woman of his dreams. He had only a moment of fear that he might not see her again, when his phone suddenly buzzed in his pocket.

The light lit up the back of the car as he read, “Do you mind if I put your contact in my phone as ‘White Knight’?”

“I’m starting to regret giving you my number,” he typed out, the nerves in his stomach twisting as he pressed send.

The three little dots at the bottom of the screen started, and then he read “Regretting makes it sound like you had a choice, when, in actuality, you were just responding to a post-hypnotic trigger.”

His body responded before his eyes got to the bottom of the screen. That familiar feeling of knowing that what you’re being told most likely isn’t true, but having just enough doubt to be aroused by the fact that you can’t remember. He debated on how to respond when he read, “just kidding, triggers are for next time.”

Isaac entered her name into his phone and put his head back with a smile. What had he gotten himself into.

* * *

Two years later, he was standing in the doorway, still lost in the fantasy of how they met. Over the course of that time, they developed a relationship that worked almost perfectly, even outside of kink. However, between the two of them, they had also lost track of the number of times they tranced together.

Isaac was quick to get his revenge after Rosie’s, dropping her into a trance on their first date and giving her the smallest of suggestions that it would be hot if she let him pay. Nina, not to be outdone, took advantage of being at her apartment for the fourth date, and used all the tools at her disposal to overwhelm his senses from the minute he walked in the door. Even to this day, the scent of lavender creeps into his mind like a thick fog, and lingers longer than he’s proud to admit.

They switched with such perfect rhythm, that it wasn’t long before they decided they needed to update their rules a bit. Once a month, one partner could claim the entire weekend in holding a single position, without any concern of switching. That way, they could both experience a single mindset for longer, and dive a bit deeper into that kink together.

It just so happened that this weekend was Isaac’s, and he planned to take full advantage of it.

Quietly, he made his way through the downstairs, looking for any sign of Nina. It wasn’t until he heard rushing water upstairs, that he knew she must be in the bathroom, getting ready for their date night.

“Perfect,” he thought, undoing each button of his work shirt with each step of the stairs.

When he turned the corner on the second story, he let his shirt fall to the floor. The light of the bathroom was cascading into the hall, and, from what he could tell, she didn’t even realize he was home yet.

He peeked around the corner, and saw the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Normally Nina was enough to take his breath away on her own, but right now she was facing forward, naked, with the backlit mirror perfectly showing the silhouette of her figure.

It took him a moment to get his legs to start moving, but eventually he was able to slowly creep around the corner and step into the bathroom. He ducked, slightly, trying his best to hide in her frame, blocking his reflection from showing up in the mirror. She didn’t seem to notice, until he was just a few steps away, when his hand reached out and met her hip.

“Welcome home, baby,” she said, her body pressing back into the warmth of his touch on her naked skin.

He stepped closer again, using his other hand to move the hair draping over her shoulders to the other side, exposing just enough of her neck for his lips to explore. Between each kiss, he would whisper into her ear, “I. Needed. This. Weekend. So. So. So. Badly.”

Fingertips ran over her hips, interlocking just below her belly button as he pressed his exposed chest to her back, feeling the familiar sharp breath of her responding to skin to skin contact. He smiled and closed his eyes as he kissed her neck again, this time letting all of his senses melt down to the touch of his hands as he slid up her sides and rested against the weight of her breasts.

Another sharp breath, and this time he let his teeth sink into her neck ever so slightly between kisses. He lifted her breasts subtly into the air before letting them drop down, feeling his cock throb as each time her body would lean a little further into the counter, following that same tug down.

As he went to do one final drop before whispering mindless bliss into her ear, his fingertip brushed up against something. His eyes shot open, now peering over her shoulder, and seeing her wicked smile in the mirror. The angle of her body supported in such a way that Isaac could see a very long golden chain hanging from around her neck, leading down the spot where a key should have been resting ever so perfectly into her cleavage.

“Nina, wait a minute it’s my tur—” he protested before she whipped her body around and her breasts came into full view.

A moment was all she needed as one hand went down to cradle his balls, while her other hand cupped his shaft in her hands as she pressed her chest ever so slightly out for him.

“That’s right baby, it is your turn, and I’m so proud of you for making the right choice. To remember that every month you get to make a choice to be in a position, and for picking the position where you can have the most fun.”

He tried to process the words, but months of conditioning had made him so very weak to the sight of her naked body, not to mention the sensation of having his manhood cradled in such a perfect way.

“Just feel your mind floating back to the place you know so well. The one that we’ve let you explore deeper and deeper with every returning trip to your depths. Let your thoughts spiral around the weight that comes from staring at my breasts. Mindlessly caught in the orbit of their gravity, as you feel every new attempt at a thought get pulled from your head.”

She squeezed ever so gently on his cock.

“Feel your body being rewarded for holding you right here in place for me. Exposed to the words that are melting into your mind. Following those well established grooves that we’ve built over so many sessions of your blissful obedience. Feel the way that you are held in place so perfectly reminded of where you belong.”

For a moment, her hand left his cock, and in that moment he was able to feel the flicker of thought returning to him. Before he could form the first word, however, the familiar sensation of a ring wrapped around his balls, followed shortly after by the feeling of his cage being slid over his now soft shaft.

“You remember without remembering, and that’s so very best. To know that your body is always supposed to be hard for me when it can be of service, but that right now you are held. Your mind and body remain so soft for me, soon to be locked in this state.”

Almost as if on cue, he heard the lock on his cage click into place, and his mind felt a wave of blank wash over it. Any attempt to do anything but stand there like a piece of mindless eye candy felt like the equivalent of running a marathon.

“Such a good boy. You’re always such a good boy for me. Always letting me put you back in your place. I’m sure you had such big thoughts once upon a time,” she petted through his hair as his face twisted ever so gently, as if trying to remember what a thought was, “but not anymore. Now you’re going to take that lovely little mouth of yours, and spend the weekend doing something besides talking. Do you think you could do that for me? Be my little service slut for the whole weekend?”

Isaac could help but nod his head, even as her hand playfully bobbed the cage in the same motion. Both his heads nodded in agreement as they drooled in front of their owner.

“I knew you could!” Nina boasted in condescending glee. For her part, she knew that she would pay for this later, but right now the rush of watching every dominant thought leave his body was making her so wet that she couldn’t help but clench her thighs.

He wanted to fall to his knees, but she cupped his cage so perfectly that he just stood there, swaying in place, feeling his mind and body caught in her gravity for just another second of bliss. As she walked towards the bedroom, he followed her, as though leashed, longing for the sensation of feeling her warmth against his cage.

When she released his cage, the support holding him up seemed to be taken away without a single word, and he fell to his knees. His eyes slowly blinked as he took in the surroundings. He was kneeling before the bed while she walked over to the closet where they left all of their kink toys.

A subtle jingling filled the room, as Isaac felt his senses dialed to 1 and 11 at the same time. He would recognize that noise anywhere, as he would always hear it when he was rewarded for being best. It was the sound of his collar.

His body felt a rush of pleasure as she laid his collar on the bed in front of him, next to the plug that he had been trained to wear.

“Even when your eyes are so heavy, even when your thoughts are as thick as honey in that mind of yours, I can still see you light up. It’s adorable, because some part of you knows just how you’re going to spend this weekend. Caged, collared, and plugged, like my perfect little slave should be!” Nina said, her mouth just inches from his ears as he let out a quiet moan. Another thick drip of precum dripping down and landing on his thigh.

“Such a good boy! But one thing at a time. You have to earn it. The privilege of being my perfect little pussy slave all weekend. To get so drunk on my flavor that you follow me around, waiting for the opportunity to be so obedient that I might reward you with the chance to lick.”

He must have responded how she wanted, because her praise echoed in his mind as she reached to the bed and grabbed the collar. The sensation of the green leather against his skin made his heavy glazed eyes roll back in his head, as he moaned an inaudible gratification.

The exact tightness on his neck felt so impossibly familiar, as she had the latch slide its place in the proper hole on the collar.

“But before I let you show me how you’re going to be best for me, I need to know you’re going to be worthy of licking my pussy all weekend.”

She sat down on the bed, and for the first time Isaac caught a glimpse of her obviously wet pussy in front of him as she uncrossed her legs. His mouth flooded with need as he could feel the cravings from conditioning he had to her flavor wash over him.

“Such a good boy. Crawl for me. Come taste your Mistress.”

He didn’t need another word. Her permission was the only thing holding him back from the floodgates of his need to be of service.

The warmth pressed against his cheeks as he felt himself nestle between her thighs, his tongue wasting no time to lap at the flavor. His reward for being so obedient that he could make his owner this wet.

“Such an eager boy,” Nina moaned, her head tilted back slightly as she ran fingers through his hair as he nosed at her clit.

She tugged gently at his hair, so pent up from the build of his submission that she decided to save foreplay for after her first orgasm or two. Obediently he shifted his mouth, latching against her clit with a soft suckle, his mind going a little more blank as he fell into muscle memory.

He couldn’t remember when he had suggested the idea of being the best sex toy for her, but he knew that she took him up on the offer. Spending days in trance until he could make her cum in a matter of minutes, just from knowing how to perfectly lick his Mistress. There was something so best about having every bit of previously acquired knowledge of how to lick any other pussy be erased, as his forever focus became how to best service his Mistress.

“Fuck,” Nina moaned as Isaac fell into his patterns. Nothing could distract him from his task at this point. He was so intent on overwhelming his Mistress with perfect pleasure, that nothing else mattered (except for the breathing patterns she had taught him so he wouldn’t have to take his mouth from her pussy for more than a moment).

Thighs clenched around his face as her legs interlocked behind his head, attempting to pull him deeper into her. He knew to fight that tug, because Mistress needed to be licked a very specific way, and in the throes of pleasure, she can’t control her misguided request for deviations. He licked and licked and licked, feeling her climax build, when all of the sudden, he heard it.

“Please don’t stop!” Nina moaned as she tugged hard on his hair.

The thought hit him like cold water.

His purpose was to please. He needed to please her. He needed to beg and use please in the most pathetic ways to show her how badly he needed it. But this “please” was different.

Mistress wasn’t commanding her slave, she was begging for him not to stop. His tongue missed a beat, but Nina didn’t notice. She was too lost in pleasure to feel his mindset shifting back into place between her thighs. She had begged, and continued to beg, as his tongue traced over the line that she had conditioned into him to make her climax hardest.

The same line that he was ever so slightly deviating from at this time. A line that Nina had unknowingly programmed into her own body as well, creating a sensational build that was molded in the same way. Her intent was to make her cum harder, but it also made her body respond in such a conditioned way to her slaves tongue.

As Isaac slowly felt himself coming back to normal, or as much as he could while collared and caged, he knew he only had one chance at this. He pressed into her pussy a little tighter. It was another deviation on what they had both been conditioned to, and, as such, he heard her whimper with desperate need as the orgasm slipped from her grasp.

He repeated this several times, intently focusing on the needs of her body, but always keeping it just out of reach. Her pleas became more desperate, her thighs pressing together as she tried everything she could to get the release. The smallest beads of sweat started to collect on her stomach as Isaac realized he didn’t have any idea how long he had been torturing her like this.

It was time, he decided, as he fell back into perfect placement, his tongue finding the path once again as Nina started to scream with pleasure as climax tore through her body. Her thighs pressed so tightly against his cheeks that he knew he had done it just right. She was cumming, and was cumming hard.

The whole time he licked every drop of orgasm from her clit, until her thighs loosened and she fell back into the bed, panting in a cool sweat.

While she was exhausted and distracted, he slipped from his knees and ran over to the closet. He pulled the box from the shelf containing most of their toys and desperately rooted around for the spare key that they kept for his cage.

As his hands ran over rope, dildoes, and nipple clamps, his mind was already rushing with ideas of how he was going to make her pay for this. Finally, at the bottom of the box, he saw the key and grabbed it.

He reached down to start to unlock his cage when he felt a hand snake around and hold his own. There was almost no pressure under the touch, but he could feel his body unable to put the key into the slot and unlock the cage. The weight of her touch seemed to hold a control over him that even so close to release, he couldn’t break.

“Oh sweet baby.” Nina said, her breath thick in his ear as her nipple teased the middle of his back as she leaned in. “I wish I could be angry, but honestly that was such a good cum, I think you’ve shown me just how good of a slave you can be.”

Isaac did his best to protest, but as he felt the cold metal slowly pressing into his bottom, he knew that there was nothing else left to do.

The well lubed plug seemed to sit into place, resting just outside of the point where his muscles would relax and take the toy in willingly. Nina held it just out of reach, teasing his mind as he was lost in a state of powerless limbo.

“Now, be a good boy,” she said, twisting the plug slightly so that he could feel the sensation of the lube removing any resistance he had left, “and sit.”

A simple command, but one that echoed in his mind without thought. Isaac sat without resistance or hesitation. The plug filled the last empty part of him as he rested against her, feeling himself sit on the palm of her hand. His true slave mindset locked into place.

Under the weight of her praise, and being led back to the bed for another round of service, he felt a distant thought in the back of his mind.

“Next weekend I’ll be on top, and I hope I’ll make her feel as good as this.”

* * *