The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

From Riches to Rags

By Topper

I am a thirty-five year old male who once own an empire. I cannot speak for I lost my voice and ability to think two years ago. I’m lock away in some house belonging to Mistress Lihue a Chinese woman. I have not seen the outside or day light in the two years. However the sad part is which drives me crazy is I know who I am and who I was before that cold November day. I was a CEO of my own company. I was single and built my empire working around the clock. I bought struggling businesses for pennies and turn them around selling them for huge profits. Wall Street predicted that at my current rate and growth I be nearing a quarter million dollar mark by the end of the year. There was no stock; no other partners just me and a very good friend who handle my legal affairs. I started when I was eighteen when I invested in my friend’s underwater welding company. It took off and he paid me back in two years with interest. I took that money and invested into another company that grew and gave me great returns. I was hook; I began to grow my empire.

Now back to that faithful day. It was actually a few weeks before November 15th; I was looking into buying a company in Hawaii. It was a family own business with only twelve employees. I’ve met with the original owner and his wife both Chinese and in their sixties. I offer them a great price. I was informed by their lawyer that the daughter now owns the company and did not want to sell it. My research into the company show that they owe back taxes for two years and barely made payroll. I left back for the mainland and met with my lawyer. I had him dig into the company and try to come up with something so I could buy it. The reason I wanted it so badly was they made a chip for computers. With my money and research facilities I could tweak the chip and sell it to the military. Profit in my eyes I had to have that company.

A week later my lawyer and I met in my office in Milwaukee. He found out that the daughter was twenty-two and adopted and there was some question to the legalities of it. Second, she lives in Las Angeles, China town. The catch was she was a practicing dominatrix and had a lucrative business. Many prominent men and women in high ranking positions and even some politicians were her clients. Matt my lawyer also advised me to let this one go. He had a bad feeling about her. She seems to get whatever she wanted. He then put down a folder and said here’s all the info on her along with some pictures. I pay him shook his hand and thanked him.

After he left I sat back in my chair and open the folder. The pictures of Lihue were beautiful. She was tall, long black hair and a body to die for. Along with all the info was a website. I quickly went to her site and was astonished. I read what she did to her clients, read her bio, and went through her galleries. By the time I was done I was excited. I was hard and thought about some of the things she did. Never the less I came to my senses and started to form a plan.

In the following days I manage to arrange a meeting with Lihue in Las Angeles in China Town. With all the information on her and the company’s finances I was ready. I was to meet her on the 15th of November for lunch. I book my flight and hotel room feeling very comfortable that I would buy the company.

I flew out early on the fourteenth of November as I wanted to be rested for our meeting. Once in my hotel room I went over my notes and finally reach a decision to offer Lihue two and halve million more than what the company was worth. I was watching television when my hotel room phone rang. I went to pick it up wondering who it could be. I wasn’t expecting anyone and very few people knew I was in LA. Hello I answer and it was the voice of Lihue. We talk and she figures I’d be lonely so she sent a female companion to take me out for dinner. I told her thanks but that I didn’t need a companion. Lihue sense my tone and said she is not an escort; she is one of my slaves. When she said slave my penis twitch remembering her web site and how she dominated both men and women. With me loosing the battle I agree to dinner. Great Lihue said she’ll be there by seven.

Looking at my watch that gave me two hours to shower, shave and get ready. As I was getting ready I was thinking more of what Lihue said about the woman taking me out was one of her slaves. I wonder what would make a person become someone’s slave. I found myself hard and curious and with an hour left I quickly turn my lap top on and visited Lihue’s site. She was known as Mistress Kaila. As I roam through the site I started to read about her sessions and then I click on her gallery. I went back and forth when all of a sudden she spoke to me.

I see you found me Steve. Are you interested in my services? I can get you in this evening. I panic as she talks to me, what the fuck! I quickly disconnected the connection as I sat there starring at a blank screen sweat forming on my forehead. Did she really know it was me? I wanted to surprise her that I knew what she did. What was I going do now, just then there was a knock on my door? I look at my watch and sure enough it was seven. I stood check my self in the mirror and open the door.

There standing before me was a blonde woman. I would put her age at late fifties maybe early sixties, but she was beautiful. She wore a dark navy blue dress that clung to her body. And what a body, she put most twenty year olds to shame. She was tall, bright blue eyes, hair just below her shoulders, breast I have to say at least a 36dd with a small waist and a great set of hips. She walk right pass me and enter the room without me inviting her in. As she passes by me, my tongue hung out as she had the most amazing ass I ever saw and her perfume fill the air along with my lungs as I instantly went hard. Here before me was a woman almost twice my age and had me wanting her. She turned and introduces herself as Rachael, Steve I said as I held my hand out. Rachael took my hand and pulled me in for a kiss; our lips meet her tongue forces its way into my mouth as her body grinds on mine. We kiss for five to ten minutes when we broke apart me gasping for air. Shall we eat she smile as she grab my arm and walked us to the elevator.

Once in the elevator in front of other guess she pushed me against the back wall and forces her body into mine as our lips connected again. I try to push her off as I was embarrassed with all people around us. But, soon I found myself kissing back grabbing her firm tight ass and pulling her into me. The doors open and everyone left as we continue are kissing. The doors close as the elevator went back up to pick up more passengers, never once breaking the kiss as we descended again. I felt myself on the edge of Cumming when the elevator stop, the doors open and as people left Rachael pull away took my hand and pull me out as I moan nooooo.

We walk through the lobby people were looking and talking as we left the hotel. There was a limo with the driver holding the door open as Rachael commented compliments of Miss Lihue. We both enter and the driver drove us to the restaurant. Mean while all the way there Rachel and I continue to kiss and fondle each other. We stop just for a minute for a glass of wine as Rachael toasted to an enchanting evening (later that night I found out that my wine was spike with Viagra). All through the ride Rachel made sure I stay hard but would not release.

At the restaurant we enjoy a quiet dinner as she asked me a ton of questions. By the end of dinner she knew more about me than I wanted her to know. She knew my whole life. Rachel was surprise that I was single or that nobody knew I was in LA. We sat and talk about everything when I finally asked, what Lihue meant when she said you were her slave. Rachel reply, I belong to Mistress Lihue, I’m one of her oldest and longest slaves of four years. You mean there’s more? Yes, many more. The driver of the limo is one. No offense I said but why would you want to be a slave? It gives me great joy when I please my Mistress; you see when you meet her tomorrow. I guess, as I pay the bill and we left to go back to my hotel room. All the way back Rachel plays with me fondling me and kissing, keeping me hard.

Once back in my room Rachel was an animal. She did things to me I thought were impossible. There were many different unique positions during sex, to my first ever fucking someone in the ass. Her mouth did things to my penis and balls that I knew nothing of. I even came when she tongue my asshole as she stroke me. I finally drifted off to sleep around five a.m. after she wore me out and completely drain my scrotum of all my sperm. I awoke to Rachel’s mouth sucking my penis. I look at the clock to learn it was only six in the mourning. I’ve only slept one hour. I try to stop her but her mouth won the argument as she had me Cuming again. This time my balls ache as I release begging her to stop. Rachel kept going bringing me to another orgasm after the first. I beg her to stop but she continue until I was hard again and then mounted me. She rode me slow as she made me last one hour before I shot my load into her. I was drain, exhausted, my penis sore my balls burn with pain. I try to rest but Rachel would not stop as she lick and kiss my body everywhere. Soon I realize I was hard again when she pull me on top of her sliding my penis into her womanhood. Slowly she worked her hips as I try to pull out, only to have her legs wrap around my waist holding me in place. She kissed me deep her movement slow as the heat and tightness of her pussy destroy my aching penis. I had tears in my eyes trying as hard as I could to pull away from her, finding myself weakening against this woman. She was stronger than me as she had her way with me. I was nothing but a toy as Rachel held me and rode me slowly whispering in my ear how good it was to serve Mistress Lihue. I try to think, lack of sleep, the pain and even the feeling her pussy had on me were taking its tow on me.

My eyes close as I try to think but all I heard was Rachel telling me how good it was to serve. I moan as she now twisted on my penis, the friction was making my penis raw. I try one last time with all my strength to push off of Rachel only to have her legs crush my sides collapsing me on top of her. Her words serve, serve Mistress Lihue were repeated as I came one last time to the words I must serve Mistress Lihue. I found myself repeating I must serve, serve as I drifted off to sleep only to be awakened by Rachel telling me I had two hours before my appointment with Lihue.

My head turn to look at the clock; it was showing 10:30 a.m. How can that be it was only six a little while ago? Rachel managed to keep me going until now. I force myself up and into the shower were Rachel join me. I try to stop her but I was weak and tire as she took me one more time standing up, my body pin against the wall as Rachel work her magic, drawing one more cum from me. She release me as I slid to the bottom of the shower stall water flowing on me as Rachel left me, drain, tire and completely beaten. When she appears again she was dress, smiling as she commented serve and obey her eyes never leaving mine?

Starring into her orbs I repeated serve and obey.

Good boy, Rachel commented. Remember serve and obey Mistress Lihue!

Yes, mistress Lihue I said serve and obey.

Repeat it to yourself fifty times as I leave you.

I watch Rachel walk out, the hotel room door closing as I repeated serve and obey, serve and obey over and over. Finally I manage to stand and step out of the shower. I shave and dress only to realize I had forty-five minutes to make it to china town. I quickly left the room, grab a cab and headed for the restaurant. I try to think business but my mind found it hard as I was tire, sore and thought of Rachel and our night. Before I knew it I was at the restaurant with five minutes to go. I slowly climb out as I slowly walk inside noticing my penis and balls were very tender and sore.

As I walk up to the Hostess and told her who I was and had reservations with Miss Lihue. Yes, she said and it’s Mistress Lihue to you as she turned and led me to the table. As I follow I wonder if this lady was one of her slaves as we walk to the back of the restaurant were it was dark and hidden from the rest of the tables. As I approach I found myself nervous and anxious; something I’m not used too. When I finally stood at the table I was not prepare for what I saw.

Seated was a young beautiful Chinese woman that I recognize as Lihue. She stood and offers me her hand as I reach out and shook it causing my sore penis to rise. I was staring at the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. The pictures and website did injustice to this woman. She was wearing a shear mini black dress as she stood 5″ 7″, maybe 125lbs., jet black silky hair that hung to her waist. Her figure I guess to be 34B-24-34 yes that’s what her website said. Her eyes were a mystique brown as they capture mine and held them in her gaze. Her smile would melt the polar ice caps. I finally found my voice and said hello, both of us sitting down.

We started with small talk which led into my evening with Rachel. Lihue commenting I hope she was satisfactory. I blush at the remark realizing Rachel must have told Lihue everything that happened. Lihue ask me flat out how my balls were and was there any boy juice left for her. Sweat form on my brow as I began to get very uncomfortable. Lihue continue that Rachel was nothing compare to what I can do. I’ve seen you visited my site twice, are you interested? I quickly try to look away but her eyes held me as I try to stand when Lihue said loudly SIT! I’m not done with you. I panic, this was not how it was suppose to go, I was to be in control not her.

I saw that you read my stories and look at my pictures of me dominating my slaves. Would you like to be my slave as her smile grew? I stutter something that sounded like no.

Oh come on pet, just a little trial as I take control of you.

No, I manage.

I think you want to be my slave. I have a full time position open for one right now. Would you like to apply?

Pleeeeease, I……. want to talk about your company.

Are you sure stevie, it’s my personal ass wipe. You get to worship my ass with your tongue. Stick it in my hole and clean me after I do my duty.

Ohhhhh! As I imagine my tongue in her ass.

Of course there are other benefits as well. I get to punish you, maybe a little CBT, smoothing, a little nipple play, bring you to the brink of orgasm then deny you, bring you back up and than deny as her foot is in my groin pressing on my penis. I jump as my penis is tender and the friction cause by Lihue stings, my scrotum tingling with pain. She smiles and takes my hand in hers as she lightly scratches the palm. The sensation of that scratch sends signals straight to my penis. Of course stevie to have me be your Dominatrix you must do something for me.

I found myself saying yes, what do you want.

Remember what Rachel said to you just before she left. Think stevie.

I thought hard as I was tire and excited at the same time. I said softly to myself in a whisper serve and obey, yes serve and obey.

I can’t here you slave, what is it you want.

I repeated a little louder serve and obey.

Serve who?

You, I reply.

Who must you obey?

Lihue I must obey.

Think; if you want to be my slave, who must you, serve and obey?

I must serve and obey you Mistress Lihue.

Good slave, stand and follow me. We stood and I follow Mistress Lihue to a door in back of the restaurant. It led to a basement then another door and though a tunnel. I follow like a lost puppy until another door open. We enter and I was now in her dungeon. She led me to a chair and had me sit as she held a crystal between our eyes. Soon, all I heard was watch the light as the light from the crystal penetrated my eyes. I saw nothing but bright light as Mistress Lihue took me under. Soon my mind was gone replace with her commands. I could no longer talk for my voice was now gone, I could not think as I lost the capability. All that remain was my duty to Mistress Lihue. I was her personal ass wipe. My so job was to worship her ass and keep it clean. She let me keep the knowledge of who I was and what I became. I awoke and was order to kneel.

I was staring at a naked Mistress Lihue as she walk around me, she had me strip and stand as she call for Rachel. Rachel walked in carrying a brief case which I recognize as mine. I try to talk but nothing came out as Lihue open it. Looking at me Lihue spoke so you wanted my company (she Laugh) now I own you. She walk over to what look like a grill with red hot coals and took out what look to be a branding iron as she walk back to me. Rachel move behind me and put a full nelson on me as her legs entwine with mine trapping me. Lihue holds my penis out and just above my pubic hair sticks the hot end against my flesh. I yell but nothing comes out as I smell the burning flesh. Seconds and it’s over, Rachel releases me and I fall to my knees. Mistress looks at me and said your mine now, for you are branded Property of Mistress Lihue.

She turns her ass in my face as she orders clean me. I lean forward my tongue licks and clean her crack. I fine her ass hole and proceed to clean it. All the while Mistress moans with approval. When I am done she has Rachel take me away to my new home. It’s a cell 5 x 8, a cot, toilet and nothing else. There are other slaves in cells both men and women. After about two months I was taken to a room that had a mirror. I saw my friend Matt and another man, a police detective questioning Mistress Lihue about me. Yes we spoke she said, and I refuse to sell my company to him. He got mad and I told him to leave and fine a new job. I told him he should clean asses. She laughs as she walked them out. I try to scream but nothing comes out as I see what chance I had leave.

It’s now been two years since that day. I still live in a cell but now where in China. Somehow Lihue manage to have us marry legally. She controls my empire as my only job is to kiss and worship her ass. She’s not as cruel as she was. Every so often Rachel spends the night with me.