The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: From Queen Bee To Bottom Bitch

TAGS: MC, MD, FD, FF

Synopsis: Nancy is the classic “Queen Bee”of her school and revels in her position. After finding a flyer for an underground bar, she intends to invite her favorite target, Leslie, to come with her so she can be humiliated, and have that humiliation spread throughout the school. However, things do not go according to plan for Nancy...

Nancy was sitting with her friends at “their” table in the lunchroom, barely listening to them chatter away about things when Susan got her attention by shoving something in her face.

“What the fuck, Susan?” Nancy yelled, moving the other girl’s hand out of her face.

“Come on, you’ve got to check this out!” Susan said, waving a glossy piece of paper at her.

Nancy reached out and snatched the paper out of Susan’s hand, making Josie and Laura laugh. Nancy rolled her eyes and looked at the paper. It was a flyer for a club, Nancy had seen plenty of them before, but this was for a club she’d never heard of, Bottom’s Up and Top’s Down. It was just black and white with the name and address on both sides. She looked up from the flyer to her friends.

“Okay?” She asked. “What’s the deal with this?”

Josie took the paper and started fanning herself with it, her red hair flowing with the breeze she made. “You haven’t heard about this place yet?”

Nancy shook her head, rolling her eyes, and moved her long black hair out of her face. “Duh. Would I ask if I did?”

“It’s an underground club.” Susan said with a grin. “I’ve heard it’s a sex club, too.”

Nancy narrowed her eyes and snatched the flyer out of Josie’s hand. On the front, there was a black and white spiral pattern and the name of the club in the middle, “Reversal.” At the top was the phrase “Bottom’s Up” and at the bottom was “Top’s Down.” She flipped it over and saw the same spiral pattern and the address. She flipped it over again and looked around. On the other side of the cafeteria, she heard a loud peal of laughter and spied Leslie, the nerd girl. She was small and slight, wore huge glasses and baggy clothes. She sat with a group of boys, all of which were fat and also wore glasses. Nancy couldn’t help herself from smiling.

“Girls,” she said, still smiling. “I think I have an idea.”

Susan and Josie turned to look at where she was looking and then turned back to face her.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Nancy asked them as they looked at her.

“You’re going to take Leslie with you to that club, and what?” Susan asked, her eyebrow raised.

“I’ll get her drunk, maybe high, and then she if I can get her to do something stupid. Then we can spread it around the school.”

“Oh, that sounds great. Do you want us to take the pictures?” Josie asked with a wicked grin of her own.

“No.” Nancy shook her head. “If all of us ask her to do something, it’ll look suspicious. I’ll get her to come with me and then send you what I get.”

“That’s evil.” Susan said with a grin. “I’m in.”

* * *

It took most of the day before Nancy found her chance to corner Leslie. She followed her after their biology class and saw her slip into the bathroom. She waited a few minutes and then went inside. She saw that it was empty, except for the stall Leslie was in, and then stood in front of one of the sinks, looking at herself in the mirror. While made it look like she was fixing her makeup, playing with her silky blonde hair for a moment. When Leslie came out of the stall, she grimaced when she saw Nancy, but didn’t say anything.

“Hey.” Nancy said, turning to face the other girl. “Look, I’m sorry I never paid you back last month.”

“It’s fine.” Leslie mumbled, looking down at her hands.

“No, I want to make it up to you.” Nancy said as she reached in her pocket for the flyer. “How about I take you out to this club? I’ll pay for everything. I promise.”

Leslie looked at her with trepidation as she dried her hands, and then reached out for the flyer. Leslie looked at it, looked back up at Nancy over her glasses, and then flipped the flyer over a few times.

“Sure.” Leslie finally agreed, handing the flyer back.

“Great!” Nancy smiled. “I still have your number, how about we meet up Friday night and then take the metro into the city? Oh, and wear something cute.”

“Okay.” Leslie agreed, fidgeting with the buttons on her sweater. “Can I go now?”

Nancy only laughed and waved her away with her hands. After Leslie had left the bathroom, Nancy took out her phone and messaged her friends that the plan was on. As she walked out of the bathroom herself, she started to make a firm plan in her head about what she was going to do.

Now that she had Leslie on the hook, she had to make sure that she actually followed through with going out. She knew where she lived, as their parents were friendly, and she didn’t live that far away from her. She would show up at her door and drag her out of the house if she had to. She also knew that Leslie’s parents were worried about her not getting out much, and they foolishly believed that Nancy was a positive influence on her. All she had to do was get her foot in the door and she would get Leslie to go along with her. She was too easy to manipulate.

* * *

When Nancy texted Leslie to confirm their plans, she was surprised to find that the other girl wasn’t backing out. In fact, she was so worried about her parents seeing her in her outfit, she had asked Nancy to meet her outside her place. Nancy had done so but was disappointed to see that the other girl was wearing a long trench coat, hiding the outfit completely. At least, Nancy observed, she was at least wearing some good looking boots. She was curious to see what else the girl had put on.

As they had ridden the subway, Leslie had played with the messy bun she had put her long black hair in, and she wasn’t very talkative. Nancy tried not to smile too much, drinking in how nervous the other girl was, waiting to see what was going to happen when she got drunk. She hoped that Leslie had picked something far too out of her league to wear, it would make the humiliation all the sweeter.

It took them a while to find the place. It ended up being in some out of the way alley. The only reason Nancy knew they were in the right place was because of the large guy standing in front of a large door. When Nancy walked up to him, he looked both of them over. From the corner of her eye, she thought she saw Leslie shaking her head. When she turned to look, the other girl looked as nervous as she had before. Nancy wrote it off as her imagination. She took the flyer out from her pocket and showed it to the bouncer. He looked at it, looked them over again, and then opened the door.

After the door opened, Nancy found herself walking down a set of stairs, with Leslie following close behind. As they descended, Nancy heard music growing louder with each step. When they reached the bottom, the sound was almost too loud for her. She stepped into the club proper and was surprised by how clean the place looked. The wasn’t too crowded and lit by several large neon lights that ran the edge of the ceiling, with the bar lit up by them as well. The crowd was a mix of people, mostly younger, with a punk edge to them. She saw a lot of leather, latex, and dark clothing. She was starting to have second thoughts when Leslie bumped into her. Nancy spun around to berate her, but she saw that the other girl looked scared, and she knew she had to keep going.

They crossed the club to the bar, Nancy seeing a few areas blocked off with curtains, and the bartender was there to meet them, two drinks in his hand.

“Today’s special.” He said, setting down the drinks.

Nancy looked up, saw the price displayed above him and put down the money for the drinks. She picked both of them up and handed one to Leslie.

“I don’t know about this…” The dark haired girl said, looking down at the drink.

“Oh, come on.” Nancy said. “Live a little.”

Nancy saw she was still hesitating and sighed. She lifted the drink to her lips and swallowed. She was surprised at how good it was and drank some more. Leslie watched her drink and took a drink of her own but didn’t drink as much as Nancy did.

As the drink hit her stomach, Nancy felt it warm up inside her. She sighed again, but in a more relaxed way this time. The drink was good. And she felt good. A little loosened up, but not too much. She looked at Leslie, seeing if the drink had done anything to her and the girl blushed at her when she saw she was looking at her. Without further encouragement, she took another drink and Nancy smiled.

Nancy took another drink and smiled wider. She felt great and started to nod her head with the music. It was so good. She had another drink and looked around the club again. Everyone seemed to be relaxed and having fun. She saw the people dancing were getting really close to each other, swaying in time to the beat. And the beat was great.

She went to take another drink and realized that she had finished it already. Confused, she looked for the bartender. He saw her looking at him and nodded. She flushed when she realized that he hadn’t nodded to her but to Leslie. Nancy turned to look at her and saw that she had barely touched her drink.

“Do you want the rest of mine?” Leslie asked her and she nodded. “Go ahead.”

When Leslie’s hand touched hers, she realized how warm she had become. She wanted to take her hoody off and squirmed a bit. Leslie reached out and put a hand on her shoulder. Nancy felt like something was wrong but couldn’t think about it clearly, not with the music in her ears and the heat in her body.

“If you’re too warm, I can put your hoody somewhere safe.” Leslie told her over the music. “I need to take my coat off anyway.”

“Sure.” Nancy mumbled, trying to focus on what was wrong.

“Good.” Leslie said as she helped Nancy out of her hoody. “Why don’t you have another drink while I take care of this?”

Nancy looked down at the bar and saw that the drink Leslie had given her was empty as well. She didn’t remember drinking it. Again, something felt off, but she did like how the drink tasted. And she liked being warm. And she liked the music. She nodded slowly and Leslie turned to leave.

“Thanks.” Nancy slurred as the bartender put another drink down in front of her. She went to reach for more money, but he shook his head and walked away.

She was enjoying her drink when Leslie came back to her. She had taken off her coat and Nancy almost didn’t recognize her. She had let her hair down and she wasn’t wearing her glasses. Nancy looked down and saw that Leslie was wearing a tight latex corset that narrowed her waist a bit and pushed her boobs together. Leslie wouldn’t never be mistaken for someone well endowed but when they were pressed together, Nancy had to admit that her cleavage wasn’t too bad. Nancy looked further down and saw that Leslie had been wearing tight latex pants and she hadn’t even noticed. Then again, the coat she had been wearing had gone down below her knees. The bright red lipstick she had put on made her blue eyes stand out and gave her a overall look of sexiness.

“Wow.” Nancy whispered.

“You like it?” Leslie asked her, stepping closer to her.

Nancy didn’t know what to say. She felt good, so good, and she didn’t know what to make of this girl standing next to her. Leslie was still shorter than her, but she felt so small right now. Leslie gave her a wicked grin and pressed her lips to hers. Nancy was taken aback and feebly tried to push her away, but Leslie held her tightly and she stopped resisting. She let the other girl’s tongue enter her mouth and let it dominate her. She felt Leslie pull her closer, felt her hands squeeze her ass and then roam up her body and squeeze her boobs. She wanted to fight back but there was nothing behind it. Just a thought but nothing to make it happen.

“Surprised?” Leslie whispered in her ear. “I would hope not. I mean, didn’t you like to call me Leslie the Lesbo all last year?”

“I didn’t, I mean, I don’t—“ Nancy tried to speak but had trouble finding the words.

“Ssh.” Leslie silenced her with a finger to her lips, Nancy now noticing that she had been on long latex gloves, the same glossy black as the rest of her outfit. “I knew about it. Of course I did. You tried to say it just loud enough for me to hear it. And you’re not completely wrong. I’m bi. Or maybe pan. I don’t know for sure. What I do know is that I like to explore.”

Nancy tried to say something else, but Leslie slid another cup into her hand. She helped her bring it to her lips and stared her in the eye, that wicked grin on her lips again, as she drank deeply. Nancy shuddered with a sigh as she finished another drink of that delicious nectar that had damned her.

“Please, don’t.” Nancy whispered, using the last of her willpower to plead for this to ended.

“I’m sorry.” Leslie whispered back, kissing her chin and neck, making her whimper. “But I already have. You have no one but yourself to blame, really.”

They made out again, Leslie holding her tightly and touching her all over. Nancy bit her lip as Leslie sucked on her ear lobe and put a hand between her legs. Nancy had been trying to deny how horny she was, how wet she was, but she almost came when Leslie’s hand rubbed up against her pussy, even through her jeans. She felt part of her begging for Leslie to stop but the rest of her moaned in frustration when she didn’t get to cum.

“Are you ready?” Leslie asked her and she didn’t know how to answer. “I think you’re ready.”

With that, Leslie led her by the hand to one of the areas that there blocked by a curtain. Nancy noticed that no one seemed to have been paying attention to what they had been doing and didn’t seem to react to what was happening to her now. That part of her that was resisting, the part that was slowly being drown out by the heat between her legs, wanted her to call out to the other people in the club but she couldn’t muster more than a low moan.

Once they passed through the curtain, they were in a hallway with rooms that were also blocked by curtains. As Leslie continued to lead her down the hall, she could hear people in the throes of passion, clearly fucking or being fucked, in these rooms. She shivered with a feeling of anticipation, with a tiny bit of dread, as she realized what was about to happen.

After she pulled her inside, Leslie turned around to close the curtain closed behind them when they reached an unoccupied room. Nancy had enough time to see a padded bench across the room from her, and a pile of pads and pillows on the floor, before Leslie turned her around.

Her lips were on hers before she had time to process what was happening. Even though she was surprised, she couldn’t resist as the other girl forced her mouth open with her tongue and grabbed her by the ass. She moaned as her ass cheeks were squeezed hard enough to hurt. The kiss was broken off for a moment as Leslie reached out and pulled Nancy’s shirt off of her. She saw it tossed to the side before Leslie was on her again. She moaned as she felt the slick latex of her gloves on her shoulders and tops of her boobs.

“Getting started without me?” Came a male voice from behind them and Nancy dumbly turned her head.

A man had stepped inside the room, closing the curtain behind his back as he looked at them. The first thought that Nancy had when she saw him was that one of Leslie’s nerd guy groupies had followed them in. She blinked and saw that he was older than that, probably old enough to be her father, but still had that same nerdy look to him. He was heavy set, wore glasses, and had a full beard, but a shaved head. When he saw Nancy looking at him, he smiled at her and she shivered at the look in his eye.

“I’m sorry, Master.” Leslie said with her head bowed. “I was just going to get her ready for you.”

“I think she’s ready enough.” The man said as he reached out a cupped Nancy’s cheek in his hand. “Oh, yeah, she’s more than ready. Good work, my slave.”

“Thank you, my Master.” Leslie said with her head still bowed but was smiling now.

“Why don’t you finish the job while I finish getting everything ready?” The man said as he walked past them and sat down on the bench.

“With pleasure, Master.” Leslie said, turning to look at Nancy.

Without warning, Leslie reached out and moved her to face the man. Nancy had time to see him take out a tablet and headphones from a bag he had been wearing when Leslie reached up and unhooked her bra from behind. The shock was enough for Nancy to move her arms to try to cover herself, but Leslie moved them down before they got very far. Nancy was forced to watch the man finish what he was doing and take out his cock from his pants, while Leslie bent down to untie her shoes.

She wanted to look away as he began to move his hand up and down along his cock, his foreskin pulling back as his hand went all the way down to the base. Some part of her mind noted that he had one of the largest cocks she’d ever seen, outside of porn. She held her legs out as Leslie removed one shoe and sock, followed by the other. She found that she couldn’t look away from his cock and wasn’t surprised when she realized that she wanted inside her. Mouth or pussy didn’t matter right now. That same part of her mind knew that she would even let him stick it up her ass, no matter how badly it had hurt when Johnny Lexington had tried last summer.

Leslie was taking off her pants now and rubbing her gloved hands up and down her legs. Nancy moaned as Leslie finally pulled down her panties, the wetness from her pussy leaking out on to her leg as the thin fabric was pulled down. She moaned as Leslie put her head between her legs and licked up the juices that were leaking out of her. She moaned again as she saw the man’s cock twitch in his hand, and Leslie’s tongue brushed up against her clit.

“Slave,” the man said in a commanding tone and Nancy knew that he meant her. “Come to me now, on your hands and knees. Leslie, now you may strip down for me.”

“Yes, Master.” Leslie said and Nancy found herself mouthing the words, too, as she lowered herself to her hands and knees.

As she began to move as ordered, Nancy felt another wave of pleasure building inside her. Obeying felt good. It was the best thing she had ever felt, aside from an orgasm. It was like playing with herself, teasing herself, as she crawled to him. She heard Leslie taking over her clothes behind her, wondering what she looked like, as Leslie had always hid when it was time to change in gym class.

“Just a moment.” The man said as she reached him and was staring longingly at his cock.

He reached down and put the headphones over her ears, holding the tablet in front of her, just behind his cock. She knew she was drooling as she stared at his cock, growing hungry for it, the musky smell filling her nostrils.

“You may begin.” He said to her as Leslie sat down next to him.

As she took him in her mouth, he pressed something on the tablet and a video began to play. She took her time sucking on his cock, wanting to savor the taste and feeling of him, while she heard his voice in the headphones. On the tablet’s screen, a black and white spiral appeared and began to spin, making her focus on it. Her body knew what to do to please a man, so she didn’t need to look at his cock while she watched the spiral spin.

She listened to his voice in the headphones, and it was like he was inside her head, telling her that she was a good girl. She was a good girl because she obeyed. Obeying her Master was the best thing she could ever do, no matter what he asked. All that mattered to her was obeying him and his needs. She could also obey her Master by obeying her Mistress Leslie. Serving Leslie was also serving Master. And serving him together was a very special thing they could do together. His voice went on about obedience, servitude, and how she could be a good girl. She started to play with her pussy, knowing that she could no longer cum without permission, but she wanted to make sure her pussy was ready for him when he was ready to take it. She threw herself into sucking his cock, trying to give him the best blowjob she had ever given, as he deserved it. He deserved everything. Everything she could give him.

Finally, as his voice began to repeat itself, she started to taste his cum in her mouth. She received no warning and tried to swallow it all, as that’s what slaves did for their Masters. Some dribbled out around her lips, and she felt Leslie kneel down beside her, licking up the cum she had missed. After she swallowed, she came. Not a strong orgasm, but she knew that she would cum every time she tasted, and swallowed, his cum.

“Thank you, Master.” She said as she looked up at him, Leslie continuing to lick up any stray drops on her chin.

Her Master smiled down at her and rubbed her head, making her smile widely. She knew she was a good girl, even though he didn’t say it. Leslie reached up and took her headphones off, putting them and the tablet away, while Nancy leaned back and awaited her next orders. She felt a twinge of guilt as she watched Leslie clean up Master’s cock but knew that Leslie was her better, and she served Master just as she did.

After Leslie finished cleaning up their Master, she moved over and started to kiss Nancy. Nancy responded welcomingly. She wanted to serve Leslie, because serving Leslie was serving Master. She moved her hands to Leslie’s boobs, cupping them and rubbing them, before reaching up to roll her nipples. Leslie moaned into her mouth and began doing the same for her. It wasn’t long before they had a hand between each other’s legs, Nancy was surprised to find that Leslie had waxed off all of her pubic hair.

“Congratulations, girls.” Master said, making them break off their exploration of each other’s bodies. “You’ve got my cock hard again already.”

“Thank you, Master.” They said in unison. “We live to serve.”

Master reached out and stroked Nancy’s hair, making her coo with pleasure. He then stood up, still stroking her head and face, while Leslie sat down on the bench. Master coxed Nancy forwards, until her face was almost touching Leslie’s very obviously dripping cunt. She turned to look at Master, unsure of what to do, as she had never pleasured a woman before. Master turned her head forwards and then Leslie pressed her hands against her head, pulling her face to her cunt. She had a brief moment to smell the musk of Leslie’s cunt before she was licking it.

As she began her work on Leslie, trying to give her as much pleasure as possible, she heard Master coming around behind her. When she heard his belt buckle hit the floor she pulled her mouth away from Leslie’s clit to gasp, but Leslie pushed her head back into place.

When her Master’s cock slit into her pussy, Nancy screamed around Leslie’s pussy, and sucked on Leslie’s clit harder. Having her Master inside her filled Nancy’s heart with something she had never felt before. The only word she could think of was bliss. She loved being fucked by her Master, to feel him deep inside her, and she loved giving pleasure to Leslie, to serve her Master through her. Master’s hand gripped her hair, forcing her head into a different position as he pulled on it, and she almost came. She desperately wanted to cum, but she knew she couldn’t cum without permission, or until Master came, and she could beg with her mouth still working on Leslie’s pussy. So, she begged her Master to cum in her mind, pleading with him to give her a release to the building pressure inside her, tried to tell him that if she didn’t come soon, she was worried her mind would break under the pressure. She didn’t know how long her silent pleadings went on for, lost in the haze of pleasuring and being pleasured.

When the moment came, Nancy was caught off guard. It started with Leslie, suddenly tightening her legs and pushing Nancy’s face away from her delicious cunt. Then, she sprayed Nancy’s face with her juices, once, twice, and one more time. Nancy had to close her eyes as her face was covered in Leslie’s juices. Then she heard her Master starting to groan as he pounded her pussy harder. As he started to fuck her harder, she felt him start to release inside her and she started to orgasm. But he slammed into her, driving his cock as deep as possible inside her, before stopping while he was rammed inside her to release the rest of his load inside her. She continued to orgasm, screaming as Leslie’s juices ran down her face, and she felt her Master’s cum shooting inside of her. She lost control of herself and would have fallen down, if she wasn’t held in place by Leslie pulling on her hair and her Master still thrust inside her. Her screams faded to a long moan, as the orgasm continued to ripple inside her. After a few minutes, her Master pulled out of her, and Leslie let go of her hair.

Still unable to hold herself upright, she collapsed on the floor, moaning and cooing to herself. Her mind was spinning spiral of devotion, emotion, and pleasure, unable to focus on anything for long. She reached down to play with her pussy, feeling her Master’s cum starting to drip out of her. She was rolled on her back and Leslie put her head between her legs, starting to lick out Master’s cum and make her cum again and again. She felt her mind starting to break as the waves of pleasure broke up her already damaged thoughts. All she wanted now was pleasure and to pleasure her Master. Nothing else mattered to her anymore.

* * *

Nancy arrived at school early to meet up with Susan and Josie. She’d been busy all weekend, although she couldn’t remember the details, but the soreness between her legs told her that she’d had a good time. As she arrived at the side entrance of the school, she waved to the two girls.

“Where the hell were you?” Susan demanded as they got close.

“And what happened with Leslie?” Josie asked at the same time.

“Sorry.” Nancy said with a smile. “It was just wild this weekend and I got caught up in things.”

“What about Leslie?” Josie stomped her foot. “All you said was that the plan failed, nothing else.”

“Well, we got to the club, right?” Nancy said, remembering what happened. “And she had one drink. Just a sip, really, and she started coughing. Made this big scene and just ran out of there. I didn’t even get a chance to get my phone out.”

“And then what happened?” Susan asked, her eyes narrowed.

“I ended up staying around, the bartender gave me a drink for free, because Leslie spilled mine while she was freaking out. Then, well, I met this guy and—“

“Guy? Was he cute?” Josie asked, cutting her off.

“Oh, yeah, he was great.” Nancy smiled.

“And that’s where you were this weekend, weren’t you?” Susan accused her.

Nancy laughed. “You got me. But, if you want to meet him, we’re going to meet up there again Friday night.”

“I don’t know…” Susan said, obviously suspicious.

“Oh, that sounds fun!” Josie said, a beaming smile on her face. “Wait. Does he have a friend? Or maybe a brother?”

“He’s got two roommates, I think. Come on, you should both come with next time. I promise you it’ll blow your mind!” Nancy said in her most charming voice.

“I’m in!” Josie exclaimed.

“Okay, fine.” Susan grumbled after a long pause.

“Great.” Nancy said. “I’ll let him know and we’ll get everything worked out by Friday, okay?”

“Great!” Josie agreed and Susan nodded warily.

“Sorry again, but I have to run. I promised Mr. Theodore that I’d turn in last week’s homework before class today. I’ll see you at lunch.”

While a wave, Nancy pulled away from the others before they could protest. She took a long route to her destination, making sure to double back and check to make sure she wasn’t followed. Finally, she reached the girl’s bathroom on the third floor, past the storage rooms of music classes. It was rarely used because of a rumor that it was haunted.

When Nancy walked inside, she found she couldn’t remember why she had come here and wondered why she had come here at all. She told her friends that she was going to turn in homework for Mr. Theodore, but she had done that Friday after class.

A stall door opened behind her, and Nancy saw Leslie step out, a mean smile on her face. Nancy felt her mask slip. She watched as Leslie walked towards her and leaned in when Leslie started stroking her face.

“And how did it go, slave?” Leslie asked her.

“Josie is really interested but Susan has suspicions, Mistress.” Nancy replied in a docile voice. “I’ll convince her by Friday, I promise.”

“See that you do.” Leslie said in a husky voice. “Do don’t want to disappoint Master, do you, slave?”

“No, Mistress!” Nancy exclaimed. “My pussy is still sore from his use this weekend; I need to have him fill me as soon as possible.”

“And you will.” Leslie promised her. “Now, how is your jaw?”

“Fine, Mistress.” Nancy asked, perplexed.

“Good.” Leslie said, grabbing Nancy’s face. “Now, get on your knees and get me off.”

“But, Mistress, we’ll be late for class.” Nancy said.

“Then I suggest you work fast.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Nancy whimpered as she lowered herself to her knees.

“Good Girl.” Leslie said as she held up her skirt.

Nancy moaned as she pulled down Leslie’s panties, her own pussy quivering at the slight orgasm her Mistress had given her. She looked up at her Mistress as she opened her mouth and started to lick her pussy.

THE END